PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

AfJay22
01-23-19, 09:21
I noticed an Asian massage parlor opened on Emerson near the NET. Anyone have any experience? I've not had any in Parkersburg, but would love it if something popped up. My only massage dream has been with Ashley / Tiffany who provides near OU. Limited menu.

WvSalesman32
01-23-19, 21:59
I noticed an Asian massage parlor opened on Emerson near the NET. Anyone have any experience? I've not had any in Parkersburg, but would love it if something popped up. My only massage dream has been with Ashley / Tiffany who provides near OU. Limited menu.I drive Emerson everyday and haven't seen that one. I will have to look for it now. I knew there was an Asian one down on Grand Central close to the speedway going towards traffic circle. Haven't been to it, I only go to hear out of town. Would be interested in info on the Ashley / Tiffany close to OU. Thanks.

AfJay22
01-24-19, 16:51
I drive Emerson everyday and haven't seen that one. I will have to look for it now. I knew there was an Asian one down on Grand Central close to the speedway going towards traffic circle. Haven't been to it, I only go to hear out of town. Would be interested in info on the Ashley / Tiffany close to OU. Thanks.This one is on Emerson next to the nail salon across the street from the NET. I've not seen the one you mentioned.

AfJay22
02-07-19, 15:58
Only got to meet the first one on Emerson twice before they got busted. You'd think the pkb police would have more important things to do than to mess with a good thing. Bastard had to go back for a second trip to get the bust.

Bil73
02-07-19, 18:56
Only got to meet the first one on Emerson twice before they got busted. You'd think the pkb police would have more important things to do than to mess with a good thing. Bastard had to go back for a second trip to get the bust.EZ bust makes look like they are doing something meanwhile Parkersburg has one of the worst Heroin problems in the country (look it up). But man did you see how old those women were? Dam 57,55,53 and the youngster 43 I know asians age slower but still.

ConwayTwitty34
12-30-20, 17:55
There is a place in Belpre called 'health spa' has anyone been through yet? Noticed it on my way to Mchappy's.

Fross9925
03-17-22, 13:53
Anyone been to the BB Massage in Southside Parkersburg? Wondering if they do HE.

Brak1760
04-07-22, 19:24
https://parkersburg.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/681-297-8634-beautiful-girlsne/973560578273

Can anyone tell me what to expect here? Thanks!

Fross9925
04-11-22, 10:17
https://parkersburg.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/681-297-8634-beautiful-girlsne/973560578273

Can anyone tell me what to expect here? Thanks!I just went, they do offer HE. Have you ever been to an AMP before?

Almighty
04-11-22, 14:42
I just went, they do offer HE. Have you ever been to an AMP before?Wow. They are in a strip mall with Horner and Harrison? I'd be careful. They may not last long.

Fross9925
04-11-22, 16:36
Wow. They are in a strip mall with Horner and Harrison? I'd be careful. They may not last long.I'm sure they're careful. You have to know how to ask without actually asking. I'm sure if you asked, they'd tell you no.

DannyBoy8307
07-07-22, 09:20
Any information on BB Massage in Parkersburg or Massage & Spa on Murdach in Vienna?

DannyBoy8307
07-07-22, 10:02
Any information on BB massage or Massage & Spa in the strip in Vienna?

Fross9925
07-09-22, 18:03
Any information on BB Massage in Parkersburg or Massage & Spa on Murdach in Vienna?I have been to both. I prefer the ladies at Massage and Spa on Murdoch. 40 for 30 minutes and I tip another 40 for the HE.

Belpre
01-17-23, 18:07
Hey guys, first post here. Today I went to Belpre OH, Great Eastern spa, which is a few minutes away from WV. I was greeted by a young girl who greeted me very warmly. The massage was very good and lasted for an hour. I saw another girl when I came out, and I will go back next time. Recommended.

JohnRush
01-20-23, 07:12
Saw the earlier post about this location and decided to stop by. The location is just off Main St. On a one way street. Parking is a little weird. All the spots in front were full, so I had to park in front of a house about a half a block away. Upon entering, I was met by Mia. Pretty plain looking with a little bit of a pudge, but not hateful. She took me to the room. I requested 1/2 hour at. 4. She left to get change and I got you dressed. There is a sign on the wall that says, "Please leave your underwear on". Was a little worried I may not have fun. She came back in and had me lay face down. She began the massage. She pushed my underwear down to massage my butt, and was playful. Very nice oil massage. I let my hands touch her legs so she would be comfortable. Right before the flip, she reached under and began stroking. On the flip, she lifted her top and took my hand and placed it in her crotch. Lots of OTC rubbing. OK technique on the handshake. Allowed free roaming and sucking her tits. After finishing, hot towel to clean up. She had me flip back over to wipe oil off with another hot towel. She got the job done, may repeat.

Gabrielfa
01-21-23, 13:14
Saw the earlier post about this location and decided to stop by. The location is just off Main St. On a one way street. Parking is a little weird. All the spots in front were full, so I had to park in front of a house about a half a block away. Upon entering, I was met by Mia. Pretty plain looking with a little bit of a pudge, but not hateful. She took me to the room. I requested 1/2 hour at. 4. She left to get change and I got you dressed. There is a sign on the wall that says, "Please leave your underwear on". Was a little worried I may not have fun. She came back in and had me lay face down. She began the massage. She pushed my underwear down to massage my butt, and was playful. Very nice oil massage. I let my hands touch her legs so she would be comfortable. Right before the flip, she reached under and began stroking. On the flip, she lifted her top and took my hand and placed it in her crotch. Lots of OTC rubbing. OK technique on the handshake. Allowed free roaming and sucking her tits. After finishing, hot towel to clean up. She had me flip back over to wipe oil off with another hot towel. She got the job done, may repeat.What did you tip? Were any other girls around?

Enquiring minds want to know!

GaB.

JohnRush
01-22-23, 07:44
What did you tip? Were any other girls around?

Enquiring minds want to know!

GaB.GaB, I heard other girls, but never saw them. There was another monger there, didn't see him either. LOL. I tipped $. 4.

Rampan
05-10-23, 14:00
New ads on STG for a AMP on Murdock. Anyone been yet?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/parkersburg/massage/asian/grand-opening740-228-2879best-/416513863209

WvSalesman32
07-26-23, 22:05
Just curious if this place is still open and if they have any younger girls working there? Just curious if anyone has been there lately? Might try it out this weekend.