PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

HappyJourney
10-08-16, 00:29
I rolled down king street and then turned around and took winchester ave all the way down to rest church rd at the flying j exiting back onto 81 south tonight. I didn't see anything at all looking like a SW until I rolled by Heritage Inn in Inwood. I saw some long brown hair on what looked like a spinner standing by the road with a frumpy looking girlfriend. The spinner was looking away so I couldn't get a look at her. I turned around and didn't really even see her in the dark there until I was just passing by. I turned around again and saw two people walking away from the frumpy girl but I couldn't even recognize if one them was her. Does anybody know what girls it might be?

Trewaller
10-10-16, 17:50
I have been scoping out the SW action just to see what is available. I saw a thin white SW with her hair in a bun and glasses on several occasions and last night was no different as she walks between somewhere on W King (I was at the 7-11) and all the way to the DQ down near the hotels. I would be wary of her though as I gave her a ride and I proposed a place we could go and she needed to drop off medicine and she left my car to do that and never returned so I am wondering if she wants you to go to a place she picks so she can do a cash and dash. I have seen her subsequent to that night as she is usually out right around dusk. I saw another white SW mid to late 30's wearing a red jacket / sweatshirt and blonde hair. I saw her at the 7-11 speaking with the glasses girl and then they both went separate ways. Down in pikeside I saw a white SW. Hard to assess her age as she had a jacket with a hood. Brunette maybe 40 and she did not expand her area as she pretty much stayed in that area just up from the bowling alley. I sat in the parking lot of the dollar store and the whale of a wash. And saw a very cute white SW 20's thin blonde in a bright pink jacket. She came out of the same street that I dropped glasses girl off at and immediately jumped into a truck with an older guy and 30 min later I saw the truck leaving that street. I think it is addition st and there was an awful lot of repeat trips through there by several vehicles so its either drugs or ****** LOL Now the hotels especially Relax always seem to have girls hanging outside but the downside to that is local LEO seems to always be sitting right up the street watching. I did notice that Brittany. Who I reviewed a while back is now one of the regulars outside.

Trewaller
10-19-16, 21:31
After sunset and around and after 8:00 I saw at least 5 white SW's (4 of them were pretty cute) from 7-11 to the shopping area with family dollar and whale of wash - 2 of them were hanging out right by the movie box. A cute thin blond and a short brown haired petite girl with multiple tattoos. I also saw glasses girl. Thin white girl with glasses that I don't have proof but suspect she may be a cash and dash girl. I also saw Frankie who has been out there off and on forever. Not as cute as the other 4. I am trying to collect phone numbers from them so it can be easier to hook up with them instead of trolling for long periods of time.

HappyJourney
10-20-16, 18:58
When are the busiest days of the week-times that you see usually?

Caddie Master
10-20-16, 21:50
Clear your inbox.

After sunset and around and after 8:00 I saw at least 5 white SW's (4 of them were pretty cute) from 7-11 to the shopping area with family dollar and whale of wash - 2 of them were hanging out right by the movie box. A cute thin blond and a short brown haired petite girl with multiple tattoos. I also saw glasses girl. Thin white girl with glasses that I don't have proof but suspect she may be a cash and dash girl. I also saw Frankie who has been out there off and on forever. Not as cute as the other 4. I am trying to collect phone numbers from them so it can be easier to hook up with them instead of trolling for long periods of time.

Goodolboy27
10-28-16, 21:07
Went out today around 1 ish. Drove around downtown a few laps then drove from the 7-11 all the way to Inwood. Only saw two girls up near the Heritage Inn, looked like possible SW's, but in pretty rough shape. I circled back to get a closer look, but Uncle LEO was pretty hot in the Area. Be careful out there guys.

FrdRanger254
01-21-17, 15:39
Just seen a cute curly hair dirty blonde wearing a light brown coat walking in area of DQ. Was giving the look. Looked TGTBT. If I wasn't heading to work I'd a swooped around. Any Intel on this one.

HappyJourney
01-21-17, 16:55
A mutual friend of ours on here told me about some unicorn up there. It's probably the same one. I haven't been out there in a while. Backpage shutting down probably really opened up the street game so you might see more action now. That's my hypothesis at least.

Trewaller
02-07-17, 11:43
A mutual friend of ours on here told me about some unicorn up there. It's probably the same one. I haven't been out there in a while. Backpage shutting down probably really opened up the street game so you might see more action now. That's my hypothesis at least.I have a number for a regular out there. Mid 40's and willing so if anyone wants it PM me. Also the one with a black and white plaid jacket is a fun time also and neither of these girls seem to have drug issues.

Trewaller
02-08-17, 20:50
She is white, straight black hair and thin early to mid 30's. She has a black and white plaid coat. Her name is Lacey. PM me for her number. The other one that I posted about. Apparently her phone got disconnected as if we have never seen that happen. * as an update for winchester ave. I saw 6-7 tonight including one who looked TGTBT for a SW but just like the unicorn that I saw a while back she gave the look LOL The regulars are there Becky (tall thin glasses girl. But I would stay away from her. She may be a thief) I saw a dirty blond in wild looking spandex but when she came by my vehicle she looked 20 years older than I thought LOL.

Roadblaster
02-14-17, 12:51
Ok, what's up with the dancing girl in the Relax parking lot? I'm almost tempted. LOL.

WinGuy72
02-14-17, 23:51
If the woman with the pink top is who your referring to may I give you my opinion. Keep on driving. She just got out of the pen. I don't know about now, but I've spotted her nodding right there, completely out while standing. Now full disclosure I've seen her once and she has great oral skills, but she doesn't care where the date happens. Maybe she's changed but plenty of other fish in the pond to risk being lead away with heavy cuff links because of a SW's meds problem.

Trewaller
02-15-17, 01:05
Ok, what's up with the dancing girl in the Relax parking lot? I'm almost tempted. LOL.I would be careful; if she is wearing a red sweatshirt that's Nikki M and she just got out of jail. I wish that she wouldn't draw so much attention because we can't even slow down to talk with her due to LEO popping up and then creating a situation. Brittany G used to do that. Same story. They get a client and then run and spend the money on drugs. There are better SW options that actually walk and make it more difficult for LEO to track them.

Roadblaster
02-15-17, 12:27
Thanks for the intel, I will stay away.

Trewaller
03-21-17, 12:01
Go back and read my warning on 2/15 about Nikkie M. Well she just got out of jail and other girls tell me that she is back on drugs and turning guys into the police so STAY AWAY from her. She hangs out in front of the relax and draws attention to herself and anyone that even stops to talk with her; just yesterday I saw 4 sheriffs there and she appeared shortly after they left. There are other options in the SW category and Lacey is right at the top right now. I think I reviewed her before but in the event that I didn't she is thin, straight black hair and very clean. She is also NOT ON DRUGS. LOL its funny that you have to qualify that but she isn't and she is a lot of fun. PM me for her number. Brittany G was out there for a while but I haven't seen her in about a week so who knows. I have a number Chelsie M small petite girl who isn't out very much and frankly talks too much but is a nice cheap fuck. Amie is older and out a lot so its not hard to find her but I gave her number to several guys and it was disconnected or something but anyways she is not hard to find. There are others but either they don't have phones or aren't out enough to figure out who they are. I did see Tana W out a few days but she posted on BP and may have an incall now. I also saw angela S but I would personally stay away from her. Too much baggage drugs, arrests and other law enforcement affiliation.

BassMan686
05-10-17, 20:19
I live on Winchester Ave so I get to see these ladies pretty regular by my house. I've seen a couple and had great time with them others just best avoided. Melissa one goes by the first time was OK but got me for some cash the second time. Avoid her. Brittany has always been good for a BBBJ haven't done anything else with her. Diamond off BP I've met. Nice girl, no rush, have seen her several times. If you can give me a contact I'm looking for a regular and I have a thing for small petite girls. If I can help ya holler at me.

BassMan686
05-11-17, 22:23
I met Natalie tonight through a recommendation. She actually lives fairly close to me. Nice girl but admits to being an active IV drug user. We talked a bit and I offered her a little help just to give her some cash. Would not recommend any BB play with her. Nice enough but the risk isn't worth it.

BassMan686
05-11-17, 22:57
If the Nicki at Relax is the little blonde I've met her. I had no issues. Found her on BP we did a few emails and ended up texting each other. This one has a small dog in her room with her. I spent over an hour with her gave her 140 she was good with it. We talked took care of business and was non rushed. Need info contact me. I give her 4. 2 out of 5 stars.

BassMan686
05-12-17, 10:49
Had this little redhead wearing a red hoodie approach me this morning. This girl looks rough. Told her thanks but wasn't interested or looking. 15 minutes later I run down to Rite Aid and who has their head stuck in the Po po car talking. Same girl. Careful out there. Avoid this one big time!

BassMan686
05-13-17, 16:01
Not the night to be cruising Winchester Ave. They advertised a DUI check point 10 pm til 2 am. Will be keeping the ladies off this area. Be safe out there.

BassMan686
06-04-17, 09:21
Been kind of slow on the Ave lately. Few of the same old regulars here and there but it seems to have died down a lot for some reason. I'm looking today if you have any recommendations. Hell the regular girls are hardly anywhere to be found.

BassMan686
06-12-17, 17:27
Well the weather is warming up and the ladies are out. Been seeing some new ones out here as well. Is a girl out goes by Sam she's legit, and safe. Don't have contact info on her she's without a phone. Met her twice now. Is kinda hit and miss finding her.

Trewaller
08-04-17, 10:03
30 why / o Haley; very attractive with a bit of a stomach but still has a nice ass. I saw her in a short white dress and scoped her up one day. So interested parties can hit me up for her info. Oh and she's clean. No drugs or thugs.

BadNLovinIt72
08-09-17, 19:50
So after I got done leaving the home of "Please Help" (see my post from today in the BP section), I went through Martinsburg. While I was on Winchester Avenue, I saw a shoulder-length blonde-haired woman in her 30's sitting on someone's front steps. I picked her up. She was acting a little paranoid, which I didn't mind so much. Said her name was Shawn. Took me to a residential area off Georgia, started in on me, but I stopped her because I felt too exposed (no pun intended). She said there was another place we could go.

We drove to a street off W. John. She told me to pull behind some car in a grassy patch, as she was going to knock on her friend's door to find out whether it was okay to use a room in her place. She got out, saying she'd be back in a couple of minutes (spidey senses tingling). Woman in the house next door came out a minute later, asked what I was doing there. Told her I was sorry, thought that the girl I dropped off was going to her house. Pulled around the corner, spotted Shawn walking down the street. I tailed her, she looked over her shoulder and motioned me to wait. Not complying, I went up to a point a half-block from where she turned into someone's property. I waited ten minutes, and she was a no-show. Lost $. 4, but gained a bundle of wisdom.

I'm done with this area. Done with the dope fiends, done with the liars and BS'ers, done with all of it. We should ALL boycott this area. They can either straighten up their acts or be content with the felons with whom their affections really lie.

WinGuy72
08-11-17, 15:48
Picked her up Wednesday and had a great time. Small petite woman had a cit on her nose. She said her real name was Kacey. Forgot to get her number. Any regulars who have it, I would appreciate them pming it to me. Thanks.

Roadblaster
08-11-17, 18:37
SW Kristen B has black hair, not the skinny one on BP. She also uses the crappy trailers by walmart. She got popped for prostitution, be careful fellas.

Je2010
08-11-17, 19:33
SW Kristen B has black hair, not the skinny one on BP. She also uses the crappy trailers by walmart. She got popped for prostitution, be careful fellas.

And 3 guys got popped today. They are hitting everything hard right now. You do not have to take this advice, but I would stay away, even from a regular and travel well south if you need to have some fun.

WinGuy72
08-13-17, 12:24
This new run on headline grabbers by the local police is nothing more than to make the homeowners on the strip happy. Everyone knows that these homeowners that are complaining live in sh at t boxes and the neighborhoods have been crap for a long time. It's just the newspapers reporting of the heroin problem that has them thinking its worse than it has been for a decade. Heroin is a major problem. With that being said that is what the police need to go after the dealers and the people in other areas supplying the dealers. Now they can arrest these streetwalkers on the down low with no fanfare and get the local dealers and hopefully catch some big fish. Then give them absurdly long jail sentences. Nope they want headlines to point out to the people live in the crap area that they are doing something. They can arrest all the johns, prostitutes and pimps they want. Prostitution will continue. If you want to stop prostitution, stop heroin distribution at all levels. To the homeowners, you know what neighborhood you've lived in for decades so enough with the fantasy of you living in a gated quality community. Jesus! Guys when this shit happens you have to have at least one or two ladies who aren't addicts. So you can meet them away from this area being pushed by the LE.

WinGuy72
08-25-17, 18:24
Guys be careful. Today I was out and about in Martinsburg. I was sitting in the strip mall between 7 11 and the rocs. There working by the old photo drop box was a redhead who was too good to be true. As I was there a newer 4 door silver car pulled up she leaned in and talked for 5 minutes. No normal streetwalker would be there for that long. The pulled up and parked. Talked for 5 minutes and she started to walk again. She was trying to look like a walker but it was obvious to any monger what she was. By the way guys the walkers are still here you just have to explore the other streets of Martinsburg. Be careful.

HappyJourney
10-13-17, 13:34
Let me get a number.

Daman2
10-13-17, 16:29
Tall very thin redhead often wearing a army green tank top and boots with spandex type pants. She is unusually attractive for this part of the hobby but I wasn't going to complain. She was very good at what she did and I would have gladly gone back but the hitting me up for cash the next day always just turns me off. I have digits for anyone that is interested; its probably easier than trying to find her bc she doesn't walk as frequently as a lot of them do. The first pic is recent but the 2nd one from 2013 actually looks more like her today.Dammit, this one makes me want to take trip up there LOL. If only it wasn't so damn far away from this part of the start.

RichRim
06-30-18, 00:33
Where's the loop?

DMV42
07-01-18, 03:35
Where's the loop?I wouldn't take any chances with cruising that area. Uncle LEO seems to be always lurking.

Roadblaster
07-01-18, 15:48
I wouldn't take any chances with cruising that area. Uncle LEO seems to be always lurking.It seems as though Uncle LEO is watching. So be very very careful if you decide to sample. With that being said, the new thing is the Ho's will have their BF walking behind them. I guess they can say, they were just walking to the store. But same deal, a few will walk from the shit motels up Winchester Ave to buy cigs at 711, then walk back. Saw Jessica walking a few weeks ago. All the girls I see walking look real nasty. And like I said, LE is always parking in that area and a lot of people are watching. I wouldn't waste my time with the trash in Martinsburg right now, all of these girls are willing to rip you off, more so than other areas.

FallGuy72
07-01-18, 19:56
LEO is out and about. If you're familiar with the streets of Martinsburg there are a few streets where prying eyes aren't present. Just takes patience.

BadNLovinIt72
07-05-18, 19:11
LEO is out and about. If you're familiar with the streets of Martinsburg there are a few streets where prying eyes aren't present. Just takes patience.Not worth the effort. Martinsburg is the dregs of the monger scene these days, and will be for the foreseeable future. You're better off taking the occasional road trip.

DMV42
07-05-18, 20:54
Not worth the effort. Martinsburg is the dregs of the monger scene these days, and will be for the foreseeable future. You're better off taking the occasional road trip.Not only is LEO riding in regular cars they are in unmarked cars and bicycles. Plus is there any talent worth the ride in that area? With Hagerstown doing recent stings I guess this part of 81 is shutdown.

DMV42
07-25-18, 04:26
Recent sting in Martinsburg. The bait was a known working girl obviously. Like it was mentioned before it's not worth the try in Martinsburg or Hagerstown.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.heraldmailmedia.com/news/tri_state/west_virginia/five-charged-in-solicitation-of-prostitution-sting-in-martinsburg-w/article_e0fb7dea-86ae-11e8-bf7e-13c138028c56.amp.html

Prozzy Lover
07-25-18, 20:17
Recent sting in Martinsburg. The bait was a known working girl obviously. Like it was mentioned before it's not worth the try in Martinsburg or Hagerstown.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.heraldmailmedia.com/news/tri_state/west_virginia/five-charged-in-solicitation-of-prostitution-sting-in-martinsburg-w/article_e0fb7dea-86ae-11e8-bf7e-13c138028c56.amp.htmlThis is truly outrageous. The one guy, "while asking if she was a police officer" groped the girl working for the police. Just the standard "police check" we all do to make sure she isn't a cop. They actually charged him with first-degree sexual abuse for that! So not only is this poor guy got a solicitation charge, he gets charged with first-degree sexual abuse. I bet the guy has to register as a sex offender. This is just sick. The girl working for the police was a known prostitute. I'm sure she's done hundreds of police checks with Johns. No backpage, no picking up girls off the street. This is just a crazy world these days.

DMV42
07-26-18, 01:33
This is truly outrageous. The one guy, "while asking if she was a police officer" groped the girl working for the police. Just the standard "police check" we all do to make sure she isn't a cop. They actually charged him with first-degree sexual abuse for that! So not only is this poor guy got a solicitation charge, he gets charged with first-degree sexual abuse. I bet the guy has to register as a sex offender. This is just sick. The girl working for the police was a known prostitute. I'm sure she's done hundreds of police checks with Johns. No backpage, no picking up girls off the street. This is just a crazy world these days.Another BS charge is if the bait is an undercover LEO you will get an entrapment charge if you ask them to perform a cop check. Basically they are saying you were trying to set up a LEO to do something illegal. Double standard if you ask me because they are performing entrapment schemes themselves.

Humengofer
07-26-18, 16:02
Another BS charge is if the bait is an undercover LEO you will get an entrapment charge if you ask them to perform a cop check. Basically they are saying you were trying to set up a LEO to do something illegal. Double standard if you ask me because they are performing entrapment schemes themselves.THIS. Exactly.

DMV42
07-27-18, 05:40
Was checking the ERJ listings and seems like 4 or 5 guys got pop in another sting yesterday.

Not sure if it was a street or online sting.

Daman2
07-27-18, 08:21

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.heraldmailmedia.com/news/tri_state/west_virginia/five-charged-in-solicitation-of-prostitution-sting-in-martinsburg-w/article_e0fb7dea-86ae-11e8-bf7e-13c138028c56.amp.htmlI agree this is very shameful. This is the first I've seen a publicized sting where a known SW'er was used as bait. Outrageous of LE to charge the man with sex assault let alone a solicitation charge. LE is out of control with the defamation happening in this Country.

No way this becomes common place, they let that chick get in cars. Guaranteed she wasn't working off a prostitution bust by doing this.

A2

HooCru2002
07-27-18, 12:47
THIS. Exactly.Let me enlighten some of you on reality.

1. She was not LEO. She was what's called a confidential informant. There is no entrapment with a CI you can ask one to their face if they're a cop and they can lie and say no it doesn't apply at all. The pigs didn't do anything outside of the loophole of this that's why they did it. I'm sure the girl more than likely got popped for heroin or some shit and this is part of a deal.

2. The guy just decided to perform he s own "cop check " without her asking. Did you not read the report? She never asked for the standard cop check that you guys are referring to and we've all been through. Like a moron he decided to reach over and grope her on his own. Stupid.

3. Who the f**k is riding down Winchester ave looking like these guys trying their pick up street girls after everything that's been going down? Stupid.

4. Do some homework all of the girls from BP are still around on eroticmonkey. Do you think everyone got day jobs LOL.

5. Don't PM me about it, when I throw a dog a bone I don't want to know how it tastes.

Daman2
07-27-18, 16:38
I agree this is very shameful. This is the first I've seen a publicized sting where a known SW'er was used as bait. Outrageous of LE to charge the man with sex assault let alone a solicitation charge. LE is out of control with the defamation happening in this Country.

No way this becomes common place, they let that chick get in cars. Guaranteed she wasn't working off a prostitution bust by doing this.

A2Yes that blew my mind that they supposedly let her get in cars which they would definitely never let an LE decoy do. I'm not sure if the news is misreporting the facts or what here. I do suspect you are right about her not working off of a Prostitution bust though to some how cover there ass.

DMV42
07-27-18, 17:37
I agree this is very shameful. This is the first I've seen a publicized sting where a known SW'er was used as bait. Outrageous of LE to charge the man with sex assault let alone a solicitation charge. LE is out of control with the defamation happening in this Country.

A2Martinsburg has used this tactic before with using a known walker as the bait. As a matter of fact they have used men CIs as the bait also this year. So I guess this is their way of equality. Still shameful.

https://www.heraldmailmedia.com/news/tri_state/west_virginia/three-women-charged-in-martinsburg-prostitution-sting/article_1508022c-1dc1-11e8-8f87-dbda2552f17e.html

DMV42
07-27-18, 17:45
Let me enlighten some of you on reality.

1. She was not LEO. She was what's called a confidential informant. There is no entrapment with a CI you can ask one to their face if they're a cop and they can lie and say no it doesn't apply at all. The pigs didn't do anything outside of the loophole of this that's why they did it. I'm sure the girl more than likely got popped for heroin or some shit and this is part of a deal.

2. The guy just decided to perform he s own "cop check " without her asking. Did you not read the report? She never asked for the standard cop check that you guys are referring to and we've all been through. Like a moron he decided to reach over and grope her on his own. Stupid.

3. Who the f**k is riding down Winchester ave looking like these guys trying their pick up street girls after everything that's been going down? Stupid.

4. Do some homework all of the girls from BP are still around on eroticmonkey. Do you think everyone got day jobs LOL.

5. Don't PM me about it, when I throw a dog a bone I don't want to know how it tastes.Good points HooCru. Recently there have been all types of warnings about Martinsburg and yet we are still seeing guys caught in stings. But I can see how you could have your guards down if you are scooping up someone that you have seen before. Like A2 said these CIs are working off more than a prostitution charge.

DMV42
07-27-18, 17:52
Once again leave it alone in Martinsburg. Another example of using a female CI as bait. I wouldn't put it past them to start working online stings next. Craziness.

https://www.heraldmailmedia.com/news/tri_state/west_virginia/eight-arrested-in-prostitution-solicitation-sting-in-martinsburg/article_c8b9cd22-91b2-11e8-86b6-13ba69c703ae.html

Lorax2112
03-20-19, 12:50
In town for a few days. No response from any girls I've contacted and thought I'd take a drive down Winchester (if that's the place to go? Wondering if it's still hot in the area?

DMV42
03-20-19, 18:56
In town for a few days. No response from any girls I've contacted and thought I'd take a drive down Winchester (if that's the place to go? Wondering if it's still hot in the area?Area is still hot. Hagerstown just had a street and STG sting.

David032
10-23-19, 14:54
Let me enlighten some of you on reality.

5. Don't PM me about it, when I throw a dog a bone I don't want to know how it tastes.He made an awesome point. I have no idea where the rumor started that cops have to tell you their cops. But iits still everywhere I still meet girls who believe that its true. LOL so who else has played around and said there a cop just for fun. I also talked to guy on the site who believed if a girl asked him if he was a cop. That meant she wasnt a cop please.

One thing to point out with LEO checks never ask to do one just do one if your gonna verbally say leo to the girl. Same if you have to ask her to do one then your radar needs to be up. I generally just make a comment how great her body looks. Then ask her if it feels as good as it looks and if she didn't mind me touching and tell her she can touch me back in return. That way am legal LOL I asked permission so that way avoids everything. Then I get a feel go from there I have some girls who say not untill Ioffer her some money then red flag where can I drop you off at. Sure I might have missed a few legit girls that way but worth being safe.

YoungLing
05-06-20, 22:58
I have only seen one out near the 7/11 redhead with a pixie cut named Phylene. I have one reliable WSW and will trade working digits. Are there any fellow travelers?

Mours29
05-08-20, 20:41
I have only seen one out near the 7/11 redhead with a pixie cut named Phylene. I have one reliable WSW and will trade working digits. Are there any fellow travelers?I have digits of a couple regulars. Contact me if you want to trade.

Badal
07-03-20, 13:41
I have only seen one out near the 7/11 redhead with a pixie cut named Phylene. I have one reliable WSW and will trade working digits. Are there any fellow travelers?From Florida would love to have working digest for workers in Martinsburg on Hagerstown thanks Badal.

Clarkk1234
07-10-20, 00:04
Hey I recently just moved to Martinsburg I've been looking for a while now for some numbers can someone throw me a bone.

Powerstrip One
07-24-20, 16:46
Does "can I finger you and you grab my dick?" work?

JBravoSdsd
09-23-20, 10:02
Did mpd pick them all up? Looking for reliable girls. Anyone please feel free to inbox me if you don't mind sharing numbers.

JBravoSdsd
10-05-20, 13:58
Anybody got any info on the Martinsburg girls? Jbravo001 send me a PM and ill make sure to hook you up somehow.

GusWin72
11-12-20, 21:16
In the last 2 weeks I've seen a few walkers circulating. Both of them looked good. I was little apprehensive to stop and pick them up.

DMV42
11-22-20, 17:54
In the last 2 weeks I've seen a few walkers circulating. Both of them looked good. I was little apprehensive to stop and pick them up.I would be careful. Not only do they use LEO for stings the use the walkers as CIs.

GusWin72
11-23-20, 01:01
I would be careful. Not only do they use LEO for stings the use the walkers as CIsSaturday I took the plunge. No stings. Found one walking in a not so typical place. She was economical and better than anything on skip the games. She is knocked up though. If that is your thing.

DMV42
12-01-20, 08:08
Saturday I took the plunge. No stings. Found one walking in a not so typical place. She was economical and better than anything on skip the games. She is knocked up though. If that is your thingNaw I'll pass LOL.

Broker1968
12-02-20, 14:57
Naw I'll pass LOL.Send me her digits.

JBravoSdsd
03-17-21, 17:56
Anyone seen them around? I'm not picky on looks as long as they can open their mouth and legs. Send me a message if you got numbers.

AngelVenice
03-20-21, 18:00
Anyone seen them around? I'm not picky on looks as long as they can open their mouth and legs. Send me a message if you got numbers.Any feedback appreciated.

FadedShore
07-18-21, 23:33
Still read the threads been riding the old circuits, haven't seen anything at all, what happened to the burg. Used to be decent about 10 years back. My how times have changed. If anyone has any info share it.

DMV42
07-19-21, 15:47
Still read the threads been riding the old circuits, haven't seen anything at all, what happened to the burg. Used to be decent about 10 years back. My how times have changed. If anyone has any info share it.Stings over the years due to complaints from the locals. Working girls involved in the stings meaning you can't trust a girl who has already had dealings with you. Street girls putting ads online now. List goes on brother. But even the options online are weak for the area.

Heilig001
12-06-22, 20:08
Hey, so I'm trying to find a friend from when I lived out this way years and years ago. She went by Harley and Angie, real chill girl. If anyone knows what ended up with her hit me up please.

Mongerlicious
01-30-23, 13:12
Stings over the years due to complaints from the locals. Working girls involved in the stings meaning you can't trust a girl who has already had dealings with you. Street girls putting ads online now. List goes on brother. But even the options online are weak for the area.I lived in Martinsburg in 2018 and Winchester ave from the 7-11 to the Heritage Inn there were always girls out walking. You could sit in the strip mall with the soap & suds or whatever it was and just take your pick. Locals started complaining about the activity around the heritage later that year and LEO presence increased. I came back into town late one night and pulled into the heritage to answer a phone call and when I pulled out 2 minutes later I got lit up by a trooper LMAO but that's how bad it was getting and they just kept arresting the same girls over and over so you could see the end coming. However in its heyday there would easily be 7-10 girls late afternoon / evening. Its a shame actually but I have watched SW activity be done away with in 4 different cities. Here in Daytona its not even worth spending the time looking bc the quality is horrendous.

Mick D
12-03-23, 11:21
It's been years but, the other day saw a blonde walking the main drag. She was definitely working because we locked eyes and she crossed the street and began walking towards me. Didn't make the grab because I didn't have the time. Things might pick up before Christmas. But again rare sighting.