PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

EricSarts1983
11-09-16, 16:31
Anyone have anything on this ad? I'm scheduling an appointment and wondered if there were any stories out there or any red flags?

http://martinsburg.backpage.com/BodyRubs/1-obsession/6089067

Member #5776
11-18-16, 11:09
Anyone have anything on this ad? I'm scheduling an appointment and wondered if there were any stories out there or any red flags?

http://martinsburg.backpage.com/BodyRubs/1-obsession/6089067Did you try this out? Any good?

Member #5776
11-18-16, 11:33

http://martinsburg.backpage.com/BodyRubs/1-obsession/6089067Did you try this out? Good, bad or anything to be worried about? Couldn't find reviews anywhere. Any info would be helpful!

LowCountry83
09-10-17, 09:22
Does anyone know of a good local lady that gives a massage? I am from out of town and don't have a clue.

JodySmitty
02-14-18, 22:14

http://martinsburg.backpage.com/BodyRubs/1-obsession/6089067How did your appointment go I was on here looking for a review.

Feldman
02-16-18, 15:16
How did your appointment go I was on here looking for a review.What difference would it make? That post is from 11-09-16.

Mustang69
12-31-19, 19:09
Does anyone have any info on this popup place? Does your leg hurt? Does your back hurt? Tired? Come to us. Hot water to soak your feet, professional staff to give you a massage.

Services.

1 hour Foot massage $40.

1 hour Foot & Back massage 50.

90 min Foot & Back massage $70.

Sea salt hot water for $10/30 min.

You can bring your wife and family with friends.

Martinsburg Adult Jobs.

NameWend lulu lili jeny &

Phone+1-3048xxxx96.

EmailNot Available.

Location43 Ruland Rood kearneysville Wv 25430.

Age36.

I see Men Women Couples.

Available for Incall Outcall.

Work Hours10 AM - 9 AM.

Method of PaymentsCash, Visa / Mastercard.

EthnicityAsian.

Hair ColorBlack.

4x Ruland Rood kearneysville Wv 25xx0.

Je2010
01-28-20, 14:54
Does anyone have any info on this popup place? Does your leg hurt? Does your back hurt? Tired? Come to us. Hot water to soak your feet, professional staff to give you a massage.

Services.

1 hour Foot massage $40.

Martinsburg Adult Jobs.

NameWend lulu lili jeny &

Phone+1-3048xxxx96.

EmailNot Available.I drove by the place. Large open window, appeared to be a guy at the front desk. Highly doubtful it would be anything good.

GusWin72
03-12-20, 21:58
Stopped by revive today. Got a attendant named Tina. She has a hot body. A little mole on the face but not a deal breaker. A fun time was had and left happy. Actually a good massage to. Make sure to get her the other lady was pretty big.

Sweetmeat1200
03-30-20, 04:20

Services.

1 hour Foot massage $40.

Martinsburg Adult Jobs.

NameWend lulu lili jeny &Yeah, Been a few times, They really take care of your feet. Extras unavailabile, they will give you tea. Upon request. LiLi is great!

Dg2469
11-06-22, 13:43
Have seen their ads on craigslist, etc. But now they have an ad on STG? Any info would be appreciated, PM me if necessary.

https://martinsburg.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/new-girls646-215-0115professio/675163518339

Thanks.

DogBert25
11-07-22, 22:55
Have seen their ads on craigslist, etc. But now they have an ad on STG? Any info would be appreciated, PM me if necessary.

https://martinsburg.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/new-girls646-215-0115professio/675163518339

Thanks.They are connected to a place with the same name in Frederick, MD. They are on the first floor. The place on the second floor was just raided and the manager arrested. But Two Sisters was not touched.

Majaja
11-13-22, 13:01
They are connected to a place with the same name in Frederick, MD. They are on the first floor. The place on the second floor was just raided and the manager arrested. But Two Sisters was not touched.Raided is not good. I would probably stay clear of the other spot as well. Too bad its such a hassle for these places.

UncleBug
12-11-22, 23:25

Services.

1 hour Foot massage $40.

1 hour Foot & Back massage 50.Went in around 11 am on a Sunday and place was empty. The lady at the door said her name.

Was Wendy. She asked what I was interested in, I told her a shave. Put in room and told to.

Strip. Wendy came back with tub of water and razor. After 30 seconds I knew I messed up by stopping.

Here. Wendy acted disgusted that she had to touch my dick in order to shave it. After directing her.

On how to shave me correctly, she cleaned me up and gave me the hand job motion and said $50. I.

Figured maybe she was holding back on any fun during the shave and was ready for a little action so I.

Agreed to the he for $50. Once again I realized I messed up. Wendy puts some of the dirty shave water.

Mixed with lotion and proceeded to try to pull my junk off. This lady had a king fu grip on my dick and.

Somehow thought it felt good. Absolutely NO touching her, anywhere at anytime and the only English I believe.

She knows is the word NO. After about 5 minutes I told her to stop and please get away from me. It's almost why.

As if she intentionally gives a very poor HJ so that the customer will just leave. Anyway, I left with razor nicks.

And stubble and a sore dick. Nothing else. Avoid this place, especially Wendy.

PomLovesThais
01-29-23, 19:05
Anyone been there lately on 9 east near Charles town.

PomLovesThais
02-15-23, 06:27
Stopped by two last month. Place very clean it's right off route 9 I never knew about it. Cost. 6 for full 60 minutes. Lady older Chinese very limited English basic hi tipped. 40 nothing beyond that service available with this lady and was not told her name. Quality of massage was good.

UVAHooCru99
07-05-23, 20:36
Me and a coworker were going to Dairy Queen beside sheetz on pleasant valley. We were in big ole work truck and couldn't make the drive through so we had to go up and turn around in the upper parking lot behind Jills barber shop in the brick building behind Dairy Queen. We'll lo and behold at the farthest storefront in the back super stealth there was the rainbow light bright open / massage sign flashing. I'd bet they offer extras definitely. No f and way someone from a business standpoint would ever rent a place that hidden for a legitimate business considering the plethora of available space in Winchester in well known high traffic area. Pine tree (rip)/ revive / Shanghai and best massage in fro ro are right out in open and this is way hidden. I'm kinda and girlfriend mode at the moment but if it's legitimate just massage I'll refund you LOL. Someone should give it a go. I see big fake fit Asian mama's walking the park and around town as it is got to be something fun to see there and considering the success of the operation beside Coscto maybe someone invested in a parlor. At least to my eye but hey I could be wrong LOL.

Harmankardon
07-17-23, 11:46
Me and a coworker were going to Dairy Queen beside sheetz on pleasant valley. We were in big ole work truck and couldn't make the drive through so we had to go up and turn around in the upper parking lot behind Jills barber shop in the brick building behind Dairy Queen. We'll lo and behold at the farthest storefront in the back super stealth there was the rainbow light bright open / massage sign flashing. I'd bet they offer extras definitely. No f and way someone from a business standpoint would ever rent a place that hidden for a legitimate business considering the plethora of available space in Winchester in well known high traffic area. Pine tree (rip)/ revive / Shanghai and best massage in fro ro are right out in open and this is way hidden. I'm kinda and girlfriend mode at the moment but if it's legitimate just massage I'll refund you LOL. Someone should give it a go. I see big fake fit Asian mama's walking the park and around town as it is got to be something fun to see there and considering the success of the operation beside Coscto maybe someone invested in a parlor. At least to my eye but hey I could be wrong LOL.So this is the new location for Lucky Angel which used to be next to a pet spa on Valley. I have tried the new location a few times and it's all been self service and the TS has always been broken / unavailable. So not sure how much luck anyone will have, admittedly I wasn't a fan of the spa when it was at it's old location either, but you may have a better shot perhaps. Your mileage may vary of course but I would go in with low expectations and hope for the best. Cheers.

ThrobbinWood
03-25-24, 07:45
Any recent reports would be helpful, I will be in the area soon. PM ok.