PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

PumpSquirtRun
06-24-15, 22:52
I swung through the ave stroll about 7 or so. Lots of girls, but also lots of uncle about. Two cruisers and an SUV were parked right on 6th, and the girls scattered. Saw at least 4 WSWs out. One was older, and the other three were early 20's and cute. I finally scopped (after a number of passes) Destiny. As we discussed terms, we agreed to go across the river and into the woods. Bottom line, we enjoyed BBBJ, daty, and mish for a total cost of. 5. She says that she doesn't stroll often, but does so to drum up regulars. It is def the first time I have seen her out. She is a thin WSW with shoulder length blonde and Bs that are pointy at the tip. I will def repeat. I've got digits for seniors via PM, and her permission to give it out.

Bil73
06-28-15, 20:14
Did a trip thru Huntington today pickins were slim but at least unlike Charleston there were some. It was a little early from about 3 pm to 5:30 pm I saw on 6th about 6 or 7 different ones nothing to get excited about well except a BSW flashed me that's the second time in Huntington must be doing something right. Nothing on hal greer kinda disappointing. By the go-mart at the apartments 3 0 r 4 different ones again a little to old and worn for me. Finally I spotted a little blonde come out of CVS and start walking up the street I circled and she gave me the look so I took her for a ride. Not really good looking but one of those tiny bodies I like I'd revist if I ever see her again.

PumpSquirtRun
07-09-15, 08:39
I made a trip down the ave last night. Saw a couple of "in a pinch" gals, so I doubled back and that's when I saw her. Brown hair, tall, athletic but not skinny. And with one of the best racks I've ever seen on a SW. Easilly an 8. By the time I spun around the block, she was being scooped. Any info on her? Also, anybody know of a safe, but cheap place to hunker down an hour or two? Feel free to PM me with details.

Bil73
07-09-15, 14:54
I personally don't know of any hourly motels in the area. The coaches Inn might I've never asked there just aren't many motels around that area. If anyone else has any suggestions I'd be happy to hear them also.

HuntingOne
07-18-15, 14:50
Huntington was pretty happening Friday between about 6-8. Probably 4-5 out on 6th, one older chunky blonde, an ok long hair brunette, the black girl who likes to flash everyone, and a skinny brunette none of those really peaked my interest. There were two though that definitely caught my attention, there was a medium length blonde, cute face pretty nice looking body in her lottle short shorts. The prize though was a very very stunning medium length brunette, she was wearing a flowing brown dress that was practically see through on the bottom, banging body and from just driving past gorgeous face. She appeared to have a tattoo of some sort of writing on her chest above her left breast. Personally for the past couple months I've just window shopped but damn she had me at full attention but by the time I was going to pull the trigger she was gone. If anyone could share any info about her it would be greatly appreciated.

Also down by the go-mart there were about three to choose from but none that interested me.

Daman2
07-19-15, 19:51
Huntington was pretty happening Friday between about 6-8. Probably 4-5 out on 6th, one older chunky blonde, an ok long hair brunette, the black girl who likes to flash everyone, and a skinny brunette none of those really peaked my interest. There were two though that definitely caught my attention, there was a medium length blonde, cute face pretty nice looking body in her lottle short shorts. The prize though was a very very stunning medium length brunette, she was wearing a flowing brown dress that was practically see through on the bottom, banging body and from just driving past gorgeous face. She appeared to have a tattoo of some sort of writing on her chest above her left breast. Personally for the past couple months I've just window shopped but damn she had me at full attention but by the time I was going to pull the trigger she was gone. If anyone could share any info about her it would be greatly appreciated.

Also down by the go-mart there were about three to choose from but none that interested me.Hmmm, the medium length Blonde sounds like Tiffany. Did the Brunette have curly hair or straight?. Kinda sounds like Lona. Never seen her in a dress though.

HuntingOne
07-20-15, 19:36
Hmmm, the medium length Blonde sounds like Tiffany. Did the Brunette have curly hair or straight?. Kinda sounds like Lona. Never seen her in a dress though.Straight hair, looked about shoulder length, she had it pulled back, was also wearing sunglasses. To be more accurate I guess it would have been more of a full length skirt she was wearing, I would call it like a hippie skirt.

Daman2
07-21-15, 20:48
Straight hair, looked about shoulder length, she had it pulled back, was also wearing sunglasses. To be more accurate I guess it would have been more of a full length skirt she was wearing, I would call it like a hippie skirt.Well, Lona has always had a little longer than shoulder length curly / permed hair and a dark tan. She does wear nice sunglasses too. Hard to say really.

Bil73
07-22-15, 09:10
Big bust today 8 swers arrested be careful guys will be next. If you see a bunch of new ones out chances are they will be undercover HPD.

AsdEngineer
07-22-15, 10:29
Was in Hton passing thru and saw a ton of choices. I went out just before dinner and took a stroll around the go Mart and there was nothing. Came back just at sunset, large menu to choose from, just not the most appetizing menu. Just past gomart is a pool hall. Saw an incredible thin WSW in the parking lot. Pulled in and she came around. Wow. Really good looking for a SW, really good looking period! Shoulder blond hair, white shorts, orange top. Didn't get #, but did get great bbjcim for. 4.

I am not local but I would look for this one my friends!!

Bil73
07-31-15, 09:46
Was in Huntington this past weekend and even after the big sting there are still plenty of choices. Just not in the same areas. 6th ave was empty but the other strolls were hopping. This was just about dark.

Daman2
08-10-15, 01:20
Was in Huntington this past weekend and even after the big sting there are still plenty of choices. Just not in the same areas. 6th ave was empty but the other strolls were hopping. This was just about dark.Yep, there have been quite a few different girls out from what I have seen even with the stings. New faces too. Always spread over a very broad area as well, much larger than Charleston. All day and night from what I have seen.

I never know where I will see one next with Htown.

Marillion19
08-18-15, 08:43
Friendly FYI: I've never done the SW thing--just not for me, but I hear a few of the residents where the action occurs have started to video the Swers and some of the passing cars. The quality isn't good. My guess is that its cell phone vidoes and it's not clear who is who, but I'd thought I'd share this. They also have videos of all the needles there finding on their property. They trying to "tag" these to HPD.

Be safe,

M-19.

Bil73
08-18-15, 18:04
Friendly FYI: I've never done the SW thing--just not for me, but I hear a few of the residents where the action occurs have started to video the Swers and some of the passing cars. The quality isn't good. My guess is that its cell phone vidoes and it's not clear who is who, but I'd thought I'd share this. They also have videos of all the needles there finding on their property. They trying to "tag" these to HPD.

Be safe,

M-19.Nothing to worry about I'm sure that wouldn't hold up in court.

Marillion19
08-18-15, 18:59
Nothing to worry about I'm sure that wouldn't hold up in court.I don't disagree and don't mean to cause any unnecessary alarm, but I thought I'd share what I learned. The public shaming issue was what concerned me most--some can't afford that, one reason why I stray for SWs and do a lot of research before I take plunge. But it could amount to nothing.

Peace and be safe.

M-19.

Bil73
08-19-15, 12:00
I don't disagree and don't mean to cause any unnecessary alarm, but I thought I'd share what I learned. The public shaming issue was what concerned me most--some can't afford that, one reason why I stray for SWs and do a lot of research before I take plunge. But it could amount to nothing.

Peace and be safe.

M-19.Hey thanks for the info anyway. You never know when a little blackmailing might be in the works.

Darrell01
09-01-15, 09:04
Several years ago I had a friend in Huntington who found herself resorting to street walking to feed her habit. She was a great girl, I'll post her photo and think she went by the name Sherry or something similar. I read that she passed away earlier this year of a drug overdose. I hate that these girls have such a struggle with addiction that they resort to making money like this and end up dead. Over the years more than I can recall, the tall redhead that was shot about ten years ago over a drug debt was shocking to everyone who knew her. Be careful who you give money to when you realize they are desperate for a drug fix. Some of you may recognize her and respect her enough to not mention her real name.

Darrell01
09-21-15, 08:58
Anybody remember some of the SW from 10-15 years ago? I recall one named Sam or Samantha. She was a busty bleached blonde with blue eyes. Just getting to look at her G cup tits was often enough to make me loose a load. Who remembers her?

PumpSquirtRun
09-28-15, 10:04
Got a quick car dream from Michelle last week. She was off the beaten path, so I wasn't really sure she was open for business. Parked in her path and waited for the to walk by. She is an older gal. Maybe late 30's, with bcups and a great rear end. She introduced me to a great little spot for a quick BBBJ in the car. Got digits. Will exchange with seniors or up and cummer who contribute to the page. Will def see her again.

PumpSquirtRun
10-05-15, 17:57
Just swung through the stroll and 2 uncles had what looked like a WSW, giving her some grief near the garage. Stay safe out there.

Bil73
10-16-15, 12:49
Looks like LE is trying to get their arrests up by harassing the swers again. Amber was picked up again a few years ago she was smoking hot I hadn't seen her in awhile. I've seen the blonde around some she was pretty nice the others I either haven't seen or hadn't noticed. Of course with bamers visisting Charleston this week Huntington had to try to get in the news someway.

Marillion19
10-17-15, 08:56
Looks like LE is trying to get their arrests up by harassing the swers again. Amber was picked up again a few years ago she was smoking hot I hadn't seen her in awhile. I've seen the blonde around some she was pretty nice the others I either haven't seen or hadn't noticed. Of course with bamers visisting Charleston this week Huntington had to try to get in the news someway.A lot of this has to do with the neighborhood group I posted about a while back They put a lot of pressure on the mayor and even had a "take back" the street walk this week. It was on 6th I think.

Peace and be safe.

M-19.

Daman2
10-17-15, 19:45
A lot of this has to do with the neighborhood group I posted about a while back They put a lot of pressure on the mayor and even had a "take back" the street walk this week. It was on 6th I think.

Peace and be safe.

M-19.I don't know why the girls don't just move to other streets permanently. Some have for the most part, but it's not like any of them actually live or stay on 6th ave anyways. There are girls on plenty other streets that LE hardly ever mess with. All I am saying is, just change it up a bit for good and leave 6th ave alone or all of the girls are going to end up in jail. It's been a long time coming that the residents on 6th ave were going to snap eventually with the amount of girls strolling there 24/7. It's 2015 and everybody has something to prove. Just my 2 cents.

Marillion19
10-18-15, 08:40
I don't know why the girls don't just move to other streets permanently. Some have for the most part, but it's not like any of them actually live or stay on 6th ave anyways. There are girls on plenty other streets that LE hardly ever mess with. All I am saying is, just change it up a bit for good and leave 6th ave alone or all of the girls are going to end up in jail. It's been a long time coming that the residents on 6th ave were going to snap eventually with the amount of girls strolling there 24/7. It's 2015 and everybody has something to prove. Just my 2 cents.I think some have moved--at least the ones who aren't addicts. One of the biggest complaints from this group was that they were finding needles on their lawns--where they're kids played! Hard not to sympathize with them. I mentioned in my earlier post that SWs are not my thing, so I was just trying to make people aware of what was going on. Also, I read there were a few busts by LE and many of the SWers claimed to be addicts.

Peace and be safe.

M-19.

PumpSquirtRun
10-19-15, 17:48
So, if they are moving to other streets. Where are they? I've been searching everywhere.

Bil73
10-20-15, 15:03
So, if they are moving to other streets. Where are they? I've been searching everywhere.Their there just keep looking remember when around the bus depot was the hotspot then it moved to 19th street then 6th ave? They will turn up they always do.

Daman2
10-21-15, 02:25
So, if they are moving to other streets. Where are they? I've been searching everywhere.I have been down there 4 times in the past week late at night after 11 pm and the streets have been the most empty I have ever seen for that time frame even. I talked to a few regulars I know and they said Johnny Law has got everyone paranoid with all of the stings and publicity that has been in the news lately.

Plus the community walks / meetings with the mayor on 6th.

They just publicized a sting last week and another yesterday.

HPD is all of a sudden more obsessed with it then they have ever been unfortunately. Seems to happening all over the Country too because the PoPo can't stop the real crime.

Daman2
10-21-15, 02:28
Their there just keep looking remember when around the bus depot was the hotspot then it moved to 19th street then 6th ave? They will turn up they always do.Yeah, you make a good point. It isn't going away, it is just shifting around a little. I seen signs of that starting last Winter, but it's taken constant stings this year to get the girls to realize they can't stay on 6th ave like they used too.

PumpSquirtRun
11-06-15, 14:46
Pickings have been slim lately due to the focused attention by uncle. Was driving though and spotted Michelle. She is not a bad dream. Older and more experienced. But laid back and cool. She was about to jet from town for the night and needed a few more bucks. Gentle and slow BBBJ with some roaming hands got her a few and I drove home happy.

Bil73
12-06-15, 00:40
How is the action since the big crackdown? Thinking of making a visit since Charleston is so talent starved right now.

Daman2
12-06-15, 18:33
How is the action since the big crackdown? Thinking of making a visit since Charleston is so talent starved right now.I was just down there the past two days for the first time in about a month. There is definitely still enough action to go around if you look in the right places which I'm sure you are aware of.

One thing I'll mention though is that the police presence and numbers is the most I have ever seen on a weekend cruising close by all of the stroll areas. Mostly brand new cars too (I guess with the passing of the user fee Uncle piggy gets what he wants now). They definitely have the hots for catching mongers in the act to say the least from my observations so you have to be very discreet about it.

Usually Uncle Popo is busy with calls on weekends, but man were they going up and down the strolls relentlessly. It does not seem to be scaring the girls away though. It seems to be at least as risky as cruising Charleston now.

Bil73
12-12-15, 21:13
Decided to make the journey to Huntington today and it was a good decision! When I first got there about 2:30 on 6th on one of those side streets there was a black curly haired WSW with those lowrider jeans and a shortie top on I didn't get a real good look but she looked pretty hot but since I'd just gotten there I wanted to look the area over a little for any hidden LE if you know what I mean. When I went back around she was gone and I didn't see her again DARN! Went up by the apartments and the carousal and around that area looked like quite a few prospects nothing I was very interested in I look for a particular body type. Had one come up to me when I was getting gas at gomart and said her name was rain and she would do anything for $20 I said no thanks she was kinda skinny (sickly skinny not just thin) and a little old for me. She said she could get me other girls if I wanted but again I declined the help.

Went back to 6th and there were 4 or 5 out. Blonde not bad a little heavy for me not real fat but to much for me. A couple others not bad. I was about to turn around and go back to the apartments and snatch up a blonde.

When over by krogers I spotted a dark haired girl and a little blonde the dark haired girl was at least a 9 she was gorgeous built like a cheerleader (named Ashley or so she said) 20 years old. The blonde wasn't bad either really dressed nice for a swer probley 25-30 years old not bad looking.

E.

HuntingOne
12-12-15, 23:37
Decided to make the journey to Huntington today and it was a good decision! When I first got there about 2:30 on 6th on one of those side streets there was a black curly haired WSW with those lowrider jeans and a shortie top on I didn't get a real good look but she looked pretty hot but since I'd just gotten there I wanted to look the area over a little for any hidden LE if you know what I mean. When I went back around she was gone and I didn't see her again DARN! Went up by the apartments and the carousal and around that area looked like quite a few prospects nothing I was very interested in I look for a particular body type. Had one come up to me when I was getting gas at gomart and said her name was rain and she would do anything for $20 I said no thanks she was kinda skinny (sickly skinny not just thin) and a little old for me. She said she could get me other girls if I wanted but again I declined the help.

Went back to 6th and there were 4 or 5 out. Blonde not bad a little heavy for me not real fat but to much for me. A couple others not bad. I was about to turn around and go back to the apartments and snatch up a blonde.

When over by krogers I spotted a dark haired girl and a little blonde the dark haired girl was at least a 9 she was gorgeous built like a cheerleader (named Ashley or so she said) 20 years old. The blonde wasn't bad either really dressed nice for a swer probley 25-30 years old not bad looking.

E.Oh man this was getting good but it was like reading a book and the last page was torn out LOL.

Fifty420
12-30-15, 20:41
Can some pm me where the strip is up there? I'm from Charleston and have went a few times but never seen anything. And what's the best time?

Bil73
01-01-16, 14:41
The easiest is to get off on hal greer blvd go all the way down under the viaduct to 6th ave (there will be a go mart on your left) then just go down 6th ave all the way to foodland. Watch on hal greer when there are apts on your right there are sometimes some on that corner and all the way down 6th is hunting ground with the last 3 blocks being the best.

Bil73
01-04-16, 10:29
Well I see our tax dollars are hard at work they had a sting on 1-1-16 busted 4 swers. All those drunk drivers running around on that day and HPD decides to bust some swers to make it look like they are doing something.

Wvjoemonger
03-05-16, 20:17
I was in town yesterday from 6 p to 8 p and found NOTHING!! I drove 6th Ave and around that area but no one was out. Perhaps it was the cold weather but I hope the warmer.

Weather brings the girls out!

LurkerJohn
03-08-16, 04:33
Saw a nice looking girl close to big lots done up nice it was on a way to an appointment with another girl. Talked for a minute but headed to the appointment. Don't pick up those girls but she was nice.

Daman2
03-08-16, 23:18
Saw a nice looking girl close to big lots done up nice it was on a way to an appointment with another girl. Talked for a minute but headed to the appointment. Don't pick up those girls but she was nice.Did you get her name?

Wvjoemonger
03-09-16, 01:00
Did you get her name?About what time was it?

Bil73
03-11-16, 11:09
Well I guess some preacher got her panties in a wad and kept complaining to the HPD till they did a sting and busted 8 girls. Self-righteous ***** probley stood around patting herself on the back talking about what a good deed she had done.

Daman2
03-13-16, 23:06
Well I guess some preacher got her panties in a wad and kept complaining to the HPD till they did a sting and busted 8 girls. Self-righteous ***** probley stood around patting herself on the back talking about what a good deed she had done.I knew this would happen any day now with the warm up. Me and you both know that this is happening more than ever in every decent sized town in the US that has a stroll more and more with each year as LE gets more funding and technology on the taxpayers dime.

Huntington was about a year or two behind Charleston in terms of cracking down on SW's as we both know Charleston has been reduced to just a few scragglers here and there on the streets now from just a few years ago. Unfortunately it isn't going to get any better and I suspect the SW scene.

Will be almost non existent here especially in just a few years with all of the attention given to it in the past few years.

IMO the heroin epidemic and BP over the past 5 years has been the game changer for the whole street scene. Local LE everywhere has decided that targeting prostitution is about the best and easiest way that they can put a dent in the Heroin epidemic since it is so hard for them to stop the drug from getting into there towns.

It sucks to think that BP may be about the only option as that style of mongering has many risks associated with it as well.

Time will tell ultimately.

LurkerJohn
03-15-16, 01:03
About what time was it?Can't remember her name was like 3 pm next to big lots long brunette. Nice body. Expensive looking Jeans.

LurkerJohn
03-19-16, 14:34
Was two really nice girls looking clean. Yesterday next to the biglots again it was about 3 pm didn't ask for names because I already had my regular appointment. Very nice thought. College age.

HuntingOne
03-26-16, 18:19
I hadn't done any window shopping for awhile so as I was leaving Kroger decided to do a quick look down 6th. Wow it was pretty busy there was a medium build life blond and a bigger dark haired girl out, but two that really got my attention was a very cut little plain Jane looking brunette were a nice sleeveless shirt showing her nice little sports bra. Then there was a short haired brunette walking in full fuck me hooker garb, she was struggling to walk in her high heels and kept having to pull her short little denim skirt down cause it kept riding up showing her cute little ass cheeks, if I wasn't retired from the game I would have had to sample one of the last two. This was around 6 pm.

Bil73
03-27-16, 12:36
I hadn't done any window shopping for awhile so as I was leaving Kroger decided to do a quick look down 6th. Wow it was pretty busy there was a medium build life blond and a bigger dark haired girl out, but two that really got my attention was a very cut little plain Jane looking brunette were a nice sleeveless shirt showing her nice little sports bra. Then there was a short haired brunette walking in full fuck me hooker garb, she was struggling to walk in her high heels and kept having to pull her short little denim skirt down cause it kept riding up showing her cute little ass cheeks, if I wasn't retired from the game I would have had to sample one of the last two. This was around 6 pm.Thanks for the report sounds interesting.

will R2
04-01-16, 21:32
After a few times circling the normal spots, it seems the warmer weather has brought the girls out.

A lot of ashleys! Esp on 6th. Think at least 3 girls have passed themselves as "ashleys" while one of the better ones is a short hair small chested young girl in her 20's.

Over towards the gas station / hotel end by the west end is packed. Which is why hpd loves the area. 'manda can be a lot of fun, 5 ft but thin, wiiling to do most dreams you want including greece.

Nicole, usually travels with a blond can be found near the area as well. Never tried the blond and while nicole is short, she hides her curves pretty well. Pretty mouth and knows how to use it.

Stay safe, have fun.

Armorer
04-02-16, 18:39
Am in the area visiting and took a ride down town. Ran into a Cassie. Looked cute. She was very chatty about her life. How she is not out often and everything she has done. Nice enough girl but talked way to much for my taste. She gave me a # to call if I wanted to see her again. Picked her up on 9th I think and hal greer or however its spelled. Blond. Got the works for a reasonable fee. A couple jacksons and a Hamilton got it done. Not much more to say.

LurkerJohn
04-07-16, 15:09
Thought this was a fake but 99% sure I saw her on 6th ave yesterday. Tried to call but pretty sure she got picked up by the time I looped around.

http://huntington.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/read-to-please-you-outcall-only/5513643

Wvjoemonger
04-24-16, 21:58
Greetings all,

Check to see if your favorite SWer was arrested.

http://wchstv.com/news/local/eight-arrested-in-prostitution-sting-in-huntington

I am seeking more information about a Cassie, whom was previously reported. Any information please pass along!

Scman011
04-25-16, 06:04
Greetings all,

Check to see if your favorite SWer was arrested.

http://wchstv.com/news/local/eight-arrested-in-prostitution-sting-in-huntington

I am seeking more information about a Cassie, whom was previously reported. Any information please pass along!Is the blonde in the top right the one on BP that goes by Kayla and Jamie as well?

Bil73
05-11-16, 19:43
They might be cracking down but there were still more than a few out. I was there on Tuesday from about 5-8 pm and on 6th there were 5 or 6 by gomart probley 3-5 and by the strip bar 2 or 3. On 6th two young looking brunettes and a really nice strawberry blonde. I settled for a dark haired spinner. By the go mart nothing really grabbed me and by the strip bar there was a nicely built dark haired one that was just a little heavy for me the others not so much. No LE at all but being election day maybe they were busy.

Lynchburg
05-11-16, 21:49
They might be cracking down but there were still more than a few out. I was there on Tuesday from about 5-8 pm and on 6th there were 5 or 6 by gomart probley 3-5 and by the strip bar 2 or 3. On 6th two young looking brunettes and a really nice strawberry blonde. I settled for a dark haired spinner. By the go mart nothing really grabbed me and by the strip bar there was a nicely built dark haired one that was just a little heavy for me the others not so much. No LE at all but being election day maybe they were busy.Looks like Huntiington is a buyers market. What's the going rate in the area? I will be passing through in June.

DonkeyKong69
05-11-16, 21:57
Is the blonde in the top right the one on BP that goes by Kayla and Jamie as well?How do some of those hard looking women ever get picked up?

Bil73
05-12-16, 11:29
For everything depends on the girl some ask for 100 settle for 50 others ask for 60 settle for 40 still others will go for 30. Offer low slowly increase don't pay more than you want to. For me it depends on the girl {looks, attitued and build}I always have an amount in my pocket and won't go above that.

Wvjoemonger
05-12-16, 20:51
Hey,

One of the most effective tools is just saying, GET OUT! Then remind them that their next pickup could be uncle LEO or someone whom might rape them.

Lynchburg
05-16-16, 08:29
Hey,

One of the most effective tools is just saying, GET OUT! Then remind them that their next pickup could be uncle LEO or someone whom might rape them.Yeah, most don't tell them to get out. If she is no good, she's got to get out. Told one to get out and she asked why. I told her I don't you a at #$ explanation. She threw a lit cigarette in my face and jumped out of the car and left the door open. I didn't chase after her because I took her back to the spot where I picked her up and I didn't know if she had protected by a pimp. Last thing I need is to get into a street fight. By time I got the passenger side door closed she was gone. I circled the block but could not find her.

Bil73
05-17-16, 11:08
Yeah, most don't tell them to get out. If she is no good, she's got to get out. Told one to get out and she asked why. I told her I don't you a at #$ explanation. She threw a lit cigarette in my face and jumped out of the car and left the door open. I didn't chase after her because I took her back to the spot where I picked her up and I didn't know if she had protected by a pimp. Last thing I need is to get into a street fight. By time I got the passenger side door closed she was gone. I circled the block but could not find her.When I pick them up and decide they aren't my type (or just damn ugly) it depends on their attitude what I do if they get belligerent or start threatening they get out right there right now. But if they are nice about it asking why or begging I usually throw them a few bucks for wasting their time (after all I picked them up) and take them back to where they were. So I am really picky about who I pick up to avoid that.

Wvjoemonger
05-17-16, 17:00
You should tell them to get out!! Especially in Huntington where there is an open market! Imagine you were fishing and your catch had some undesirable fish. Well throw out the undesirable fish and keep on fishing! LOL.

Just have some balls about what you want!

Daman2
05-25-16, 04:46
I've started to cruise the streets a little more over the past two weeks and have noticed there are quite a few out however, the selection or quality is not so great as compared to recent years now. There seem to be so many Old ones out there especially once it gets dark with a few young ones out.

To me Huntington streets right now are on a YMMV basis meaning that you never know what you are going to find and when or where you might find it. It used to me more absolute before the crackdowns / stings. Now is pretty random so far IMO.

Daman2
05-25-16, 04:53
Also, I forgot to mention that I have noticed a Tranny out the past few weeks that was caught in a couple of stings a few years back whom I cannot mention by name. I had not seen him out for at least a year or more until recently.

He is pretty convincing too because is small, spinner type, tanned, and long brunette hair. One of the most convincing ones I have seen to be honest.

Almost fooled me until I got close and I was like "Oh shit that was close" LOL.

Rs4647
06-01-16, 19:40
Fellows.

I'm not much of a poster but very much of a lurker. Cruising 6th tonight and saw one of the regulars taking a seat in the rear of her uncles cab. Looked like she had been in a black Chevrolet 1500 perform her uncle checked in. Be very cautious and avoid the urge tonight.

RS.

Bil73
06-02-16, 14:45
Fellows.

I'm not much of a poster but very much of a lurker. Cruising 6th tonight and saw one of the regulars taking a seat in the rear of her uncles cab. Looked like she had been in a black Chevrolet 1500 perform her uncle checked in. Be very cautious and avoid the urge tonight.

RS.Thanks for the tip.

HuntingOne
06-02-16, 16:49
From looking at the mugshots of the four they picked up, three of them would have scared my dick back into my stomach but damn one of them looked pretty good.

Daman2
06-02-16, 23:38
From looking at the mugshots of the four they picked up, three of them would have scared my dick back into my stomach but damn one of them looked pretty good.The first two used to look better last year and they look worse in the mugshots as well. Yeah, I kept telling her (the good looking one) she was going to caught eventually. Oh well, at least I got to sample her for a while before she got caught.

HuntingOne
06-14-16, 18:06
The usual spots were a mongers delight today between about 5 and 530, there were about 4 on 6th, 3 between midway and biglots, and the typical gaggle of them down by the go mart area.

DMichaels4367
07-05-16, 13:13
Visiting Huntington 6/28 and took a tour of some of the strolls mentioned in this forum. Dreamed I saw a short thin blond who said she was 25 but looked about 20 and we made caught eye contact. I circled the block looking out for her uncle before scooping her up in a parking lot near the Marathon at 14th and Madison. Quick cop check and she let me take her back to my hotel rather than risk a car date. Agreed to two pops for $ and she started with a long slow BBBJCIM while I fingered her kitty. Took my load like a champ, but didn't swallow. After a few minutes recovery, I sucked her tiny tits and then took my sweet time with some DATY on her freshly shaved quim. She either came twice or deserves an academy award. I then stood on the side of the bed, put the cover on, slid a pillow under her tiny ass, and drilled her tight little twat with everything I had. I still couldn't cum after the earlier release, so she flipped over and stuck her sweet **** in the air for some doggie. I alternated between grabbing her shoulders and pulling her hair as I yanked her back onto my cock. I buried myself in her one last time as I finally came a second time. She was a very sweet girl, with nice teeth and a fine little body--no obvious signs of drug use, but probably hard to avoid it in this life. Bigger tits would have made her a solid 8, but I still had a great dream. I dropped her off where I found her, and would definitely repeat. Happy hunting.

Accelerator
07-10-16, 23:32
Had a dream of a girl named Amity today. Sweet girl, pretty brunette about 35. Donation was 30 for BBBJCIM / w spit. Picked her up around 6th ave. Will def dream again.

Wvjoemonger
07-16-16, 00:27
Has anyone had the "Ashley" whom has the beautiful cheerleader type legz? Please give a review or message me if you have her phone number.

Daman2
07-17-16, 04:21
Has anyone had the "Ashley" whom has the beautiful cheerleader type legz? Please give a review or message me if you have her phone number."Cheerleader type legs" What a weirdo LOL. Seriously though SHe is a good time if you can find her out and about. Changes numbers every week. So you can forget about a dependable number.

Wvjoemonger
07-17-16, 15:13
"Cheerleader type legs" What a weirdo LOL. Seriously though SHe is a good time if you can find her out and about. Changes numbers every week. So you can forget about a dependable number.I felt he legs made her TGTBT!

PumpSquirtRun
07-27-16, 07:54
Thats not the Ashley who has been advertising on BP, is it?

http://huntington.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/ashley-the-burnett-beauty/5815663

Daman2
07-28-16, 08:06
Thats not the Ashley who has been advertising on BP, is it?

http://huntington.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/ashley-the-burnett-beauty/5815663No that's definitely not her, we are talking about 21 yr old Ashley that got caught in the last sting.

I am not sure if she has ever been on BP.

MassageLoveWva
09-13-16, 12:15
Sounds like someone we might want to visit.

Visiting Huntington 6/28 and took a tour of some of the strolls mentioned in this forum. Dreamed I saw a short thin blond who said she was 25 but looked about 20 and we made caught eye contact. I circled the block looking out for her uncle before scooping her up in a parking lot near the Marathon at 14th and Madison. Quick cop check and she let me take her back to my hotel rather than risk a car date. Agreed to two pops for $ and she started with a long slow BBBJCIM while I fingered her kitty. Took my load like a champ, but didn't swallow. After a few minutes recovery, I sucked her tiny tits and then took my sweet time with some DATY on her freshly shaved quim. She either came twice or deserves an academy award. I then stood on the side of the bed, put the cover on, slid a pillow under her tiny ass, and drilled her tight little twat with everything I had. I still couldn't cum after the earlier release, so she flipped over and stuck her sweet **** in the air for some doggie. I alternated between grabbing her shoulders and pulling her hair as I yanked her back onto my cock. I buried myself in her one last time as I finally came a second time. She was a very sweet girl, with nice teeth and a fine little body--no obvious signs of drug use, but probably hard to avoid it in this life. Bigger tits would have made her a solid 8, but I still had a great dream. I dropped her off where I found her, and would definitely repeat. Happy hunting.

MassageLoveWva
09-22-16, 06:50
I had a dream with both Amanda and Cassie. I haven't see Amanda in years and she has filled in quite a bit. I think she looks better this way and has nice plump b's or maybe small c's now. She used to be flat as a board. Head game is strong and she really gets into it. Cassie was also nice. Smaller boobs but her was tight in all the right places. We had a great time for $40.00 a piece. $30 was offered but since the were so accommodating I thought the extra could not hurt. Have fun guys and keep the hobby info coming.

Wvjoemonger
10-06-16, 20:25
Hello,

I am wondering if anyone has suggestions for a SWer that enjoys greek? What I seek is a white with average weight lady seeking to donations for fun. Please send to inbox.

Daman2
10-11-16, 06:15
I have went cruising a couple of times in the past week at night and WOW. Where did all the girls go? Is it just because of the change in colder weather? LE crackdown that relentless? Bad timing on my part? I dunno, but things sure seemed to have changed compared with during the Summer.

Wvjoemonger
10-12-16, 17:37
Hey,

It'd so wron to bust my bubble! I going down this.

Cumming weekend and we'll report on activity!

Wvjoemonger
10-17-16, 21:28
Change of plans, I did not make due to a family emergency. Will try again later!

PumpSquirtRun
10-21-16, 11:14
Drove through the old strolls last night. Didn't have time to partake, but a few new girls were out. Maybe things are looking up.

MassageLoveWva
10-23-16, 12:40
I'm going to make a trip down soon. I hope to see some new ones.

Drove through the old strolls last night. Didn't have time to partake, but a few new girls were out. Maybe things are looking up..

LookingInWv
11-16-16, 11:00
The streets look like a damn ghost town.

Wvjoemonger
11-16-16, 23:06
The streets look like a damn ghost town.Its been my experience the middle to the end of the month are the strongest time. Perhaps this is due to the 1st of the month checks? Otherwise it is also a matter of luck and opportunity. With so many seeking and decreased providers they do not last long.

Daman2
11-18-16, 11:47
Its been my experience the middle to the end of the month are the strongest time. Perhaps this is due to the 1st of the month checks? Otherwise it is also a matter of luck and opportunity. With so many seeking and decreased providers they do not last long.You make a good point about the 1st of the month check deal because I have had girls tell me the exact same thing as far as when it is busiest on the streets for that very reason.

I will say though that after after 9 pm at night onward it has been very empty for Huntington even and usually only see a few of the ones that have been out there for a number of years. Definitely have not seen any new ones in a loooong time.

I do get the feeling that because there are now less girls out than ever and a lot of mongers looking, that that may be why some of us never see hardly anyone out or anyone new for that matter. It is certainly not anything what it used to be just a year ago even.

Wvjoemonger
11-22-16, 22:23
Greetings,

I had to opportunity this past Sunday to venture 6th Ave for local talent. It was unfortunate that uncle LEO was behind me and watching very closely. He kept hot on my tail trying to see if I had company so I decided to leave town while the getting out was good. LEO followed me to the city limits. Since time was limited I called it quits and will wait for another time. I did have time to take on photo of my desperate lady. When I looked at her face I knew she was trying to sign I had a tail!! . LOL.

Wvjoemonger
11-23-16, 13:45
I resized a picture to identify her.

Daman2
11-23-16, 18:59
I resized a picture to identify her.Nice job on the pic! Don't think I have ever saw her before either. Daytime can yield different results for sure.

Bil73
11-23-16, 20:09
I resized a picture to identify her.LEO can be bad on 6th they patrol it pretty heavy usually they will make up an excuse to pull you over they are a lot worse than the CPD gestapo.

Zapf5
11-27-16, 03:23
I resized a picture to identify her.She is the real deal. I have picked her up a few times. PM me for details.

Wvjoemonger
11-30-16, 18:26
She is the real deal. I have picked her up a few times. PM me for details.Hey,

I sent you a PM. Let me know if you did not receive it.

Bil73
12-21-16, 20:20
I visited huntington on Saturday afternoon made the circuit for a couple of hours and there was nothing I mean nothing out. So I just headed back to my old hunting grounds in Charleston. This one of the very few times I have ever been shutout there.

Daman2
12-22-16, 00:50
I visited huntington on Saturday afternoon made the circuit for a couple of hours and there was nothing I mean nothing out. So I just headed back to my old hunting grounds in Charleston. This one of the very few times I have ever been shutout there.I've actually been meaning to post about my experience cruising down there on average a couple times a week for the past 3 weeks and seeing your post reminded me.

I've been checking it out anywhere from 6 pm up till after after midnight and it does not seem to matter which time it is regarding not seeing anything but a couple of the ugliest ones out that I have seen for a few years now. It's been getting worse and worse since September and now virtually nothing out there except some scragglers and that's saying something for Htown. I thought if I went earlier in the evening it would make a difference, nope! I was wrong.

I've also noticed as the streets have gotten more and more empty that BP in Htown has got girls here lately getting lower and more competitive on there QV specials to where the prices are getting closer to street prices. It seems the street game is finally moving to BP slowly but surely. Thanks to Johnny Law. Maybe the streets will pick back up next year.

Wvjoemonger
12-27-16, 22:13
Hey,

Did anyone get a chance to get out during this holiday? If so, what was the quality and how many?

Bil73
01-26-17, 18:12
Well the good news is they are laying off some of the huntington SS the bad news is its the middle of winter. They had to many cops anyway they were paying them just to circle 6th ave and harass the swer's sure made me feel safer.

Daman2
01-27-17, 02:19
Well the good news is they are laying off some of the huntington SS the bad news is its the middle of winter. They had to many cops anyway they were paying them just to circle 6th ave and harass the swer's sure made me feel safer.LOL at you calling them the Huntington SS. Yeah can't believe they were crying about it like it was the cities duty to go bankrupt to keep so many cops employed. Get real there were to many to begin with and they were lucky that the outrageously high user fee got passed to begin with. Then they had the nerve to say that it didn't benefit them at all. Charleston has to many as well and sooner or later it will catch up with them too.

Daman2
02-10-17, 18:02
Hey,

Did anyone get a chance to get out during this holiday? If so, what was the quality and how many?Wvjoemonger, if you want me to respond to your PM you need to clear space.

Wvjoemonger
02-12-17, 09:39
Wvjoemonger, if you want me to respond to your PM you need to clear space.In box is open!!

Wvjoemonger
02-15-17, 01:16
This past weekend I had the opportunity to visit this fair city. Apparently uncle LEO was running his butt off with only 7 officers on night shift. I did notice one "girl" with short blond hair. Does anyone have any info on her? Also I noticed near FoodFair a dark haired white girl dressed very nicely possible working?

On the west end, Bre Morgan tried to over sell dreams with her, Bili Cruther still cannot suck a dick! Especially high.

On Charleston's West side. Sunday evening was very interesting. Being careful about picking up anyone. I did see a few prospects. Apparently the new girl will wear a hoodie with the hood up on conceal their face and stand quietly by the road. I cane across a small mouthy blond that didn't want her picture taken. These girls know what is and is not going on with the cops! The cops were not out enforce so they came out.

Bil73
02-15-17, 18:54
This past weekend I had the opportunity to visit this fair city. Apparently uncle LEO was running his butt off with only 7 officers on night shift. I did notice one "girl" with short blond hair. Does anyone have any info on her? Also I noticed near FoodFair a dark haired white girl dressed very nicely possible working?

On the west end, Bre Morgan tried to over sell dreams with her, Bili Cruther still cannot suck a dick! Especially high.

On Charleston's West side. Sunday evening was very interesting. Being careful about picking up anyone. I did see a few prospects. Apparently the new girl will wear a hoodie with the hood up on conceal their face and stand quietly by the road. I cane across a small mouthy blond that didn't want her picture taken. These girls know what is and is not going on with the cops! The cops were not out enforce so they came out.This weekend should be a bonanza with the warm weather and the recent LE cut backs.

SirLaughALot
02-15-17, 19:16
This weekend should be a bonanza with the warm weather and the recent LE cut backs.Yesterday was a bonanza with the sun out. Made 2 different passes on the West side before and after dark. Saw 6 girls total. Brought a brunette back that was a little thicker than I usually prefer but was too charged up to have her get out after I got a closer look. So much lower $ than responding to the ones with ads. When you can find them. No track marks with this one but no digits to refer to the usasg boards either.

Daman2
02-15-17, 23:45

On Charleston's West side. Sunday evening was very interesting. Being careful about picking up anyone. I did see a few prospects. Apparently the new girl will wear a hoodie with the hood up on conceal their face and stand quietly by the road. I cane across a small mouthy blond that didn't want her picture taken. These girls know what is and is not going on with the cops! The cops were not out enforce so they came out.Yeah, I can honestly say that when I went crusin there on Sunday I seemed to notice more activity than usual and I'm not sure if it's because of the cutback or coincidental. It definitely seemed to be busier than I had seen in a while though.

Wvjoemonger
02-21-17, 19:08
Hey,

So I followed this young lady into the FoodFair. I suspect her to be a Swer. That is why I am not showing her face. Can anyone confirm?

Bil73
02-22-17, 01:03
Hey,

So I followed this young lady into the FoodFair. I suspect her to be a Swer. That is why I am not showing her face. Can anyone confirm?Wow Joe even tho I'm a rearend man its hard to tell much from your picture.

Wvjoemonger
02-22-17, 11:25
Wow Joe even tho I'm a rearend man its hard to tell much from your picture.Hey.

Yeah it was a shot in the dark.

Daman2
02-22-17, 18:10
Hey,

So I followed this young lady into the FoodFair. I suspect her to be a Swer. That is why I am not showing her face. Can anyone confirm?BRuhhhhhh! You got to do a little better than that lols.

Wvjoemonger
02-23-17, 21:36
Hey,

I was afraid of putting a civilian on the hot seat. So I am hoping for people to shoot out possibilities. One thing I have noticed is that some Swers will wear really nice civilian clothes. So its hard to tell them apart.

Bil73
02-23-17, 21:59
Hey,

I was afraid of putting a civilian on the hot seat. So I am hoping for people to shoot out possibilities. One thing I have noticed is that some Swers will wear really nice civilian clothes. So its hard to tell them apart.Your right some of them dress pretty nice and its hard to tell on 6th sometimes. Just give them the look and see if they look back then pull around a corner and see if they follow.

Wvjoemonger
02-23-17, 22:48
Your right some of them dress pretty nice and its hard to tell on 6th sometimes. Just give them the look and see if they look back then pull around a corner and see if they follow.I have noticed some of the Swers will smile when you pass by. Especially if its your second pass.

PumpSquirtRun
02-24-17, 16:49
Hey,

I was afraid of putting a civilian on the hot seat. So I am hoping for people to shoot out possibilities. One thing I have noticed is that some Swers will wear really nice civilian clothes. So its hard to tell them apart.Not a hard and fast rule because some gals do it. But I don't really look twice at any girl carrying a purse.

Daman2
02-24-17, 16:50
Your right some of them dress pretty nice and its hard to tell on 6th sometimes. Just give them the look and see if they look back then pull around a corner and see if they follow.Ha, very true! I had that happen to me the other night on the West end and by the time I circled around like 5th time lols she was getting in someone's vehicle. Wins some and you lose some.

Daman2
02-24-17, 16:53
Not a hard and fast rule because some gals do it. But I don't really look twice at any girl carrying a purse.I have picked up plenty with and without a purse. I have found that it is definitely not a factor as to whether they are a SW.

Wvjoemonger
02-24-17, 19:23
I have noticed there are some SWers that are very nicely dressed!! My last mongering trip I saw a very attractive lady sitting at the bus stop on 6th Ave. She even had on a very stylish "hat or cap. " It was something I would not have expected a Swer to wear. Her ensemble was what you expect a business woman to wear.

Bil73
02-24-17, 20:52
I have picked up plenty with and without a purse. I have found that it is definitely not a factor as to whether they are a SW.Oh yeah I've picked up plenty with a purse or backpack or bag of grocerys. Most don't carry a purse but some do.

SirLaughALot
03-19-17, 18:11
Had a dream I picked up a blonde spinner by the name of Vanessa downtown last week. Adequate brain skills but nothing special with covered mish only and very rushed. I just needed my female fix for the night. Brought her back to the hotel, and was glad I had put everything secured away in the closet before bringing her back. She was scoping the place the entire time. I gave her a ride back to what she said was her place but after overhearing her coded phone conversation was her dealer &/ or handler who I believe was trying to rob me when I dropped her off. She also kept asking me to stop and get her some cigarettes at one of the gas stations along the way so she could also take off with my phone charger and anything else she could get her hands on when I stepped out of the car. I ultimately dropped her off just short of where she wanted to be taken. Without the cigs. Close enough to be courteous to her but far enough to keep all my shit from getting 5 finger discounted. Keep your spidey sense keen and your eyes in the back of your heads with these women fellas! Monger out.

PumpSquirtRun
03-22-17, 10:41
Oh yeah I've picked up plenty with a purse or backpack or bag of grocerys. Most don't carry a purse but some do.Like I said, not a hard and fast rule. But I came up in the hobby in a much harder and violent town. Up there, SWs with a purse were packing heat. Some to protect themselves, others to rip guys off. Never lost it I guess.

Daman2
04-05-17, 05:57
I have to say that there are girls out there and quite a few new girls at that at all of the regular stroll times throughout the day and night. However, it seems to me that the quality is amongst the worst I've encountered in years for our area overall. I dunno what's happened because I know I'm not getting pickier the older I get LOL. Anyone else feel the same way? Why are the SW's getting more watered down looks wise for this area? Online game even with BP being hurt? Sure as hell know the drug problem aint any better. I will admit there are a couple cute new ones out, but up until just a couple years ago IMO it was like 50% of girls were at least decent looking if not more.

SirLaughALot
04-07-17, 11:58
I have to say that there are girls out there and quite a few new girls at that at all of the regular stroll times throughout the day and night. However, it seems to me that the quality is amongst the worst I've encountered in years for our area overall. I dunno what's happened because I know I'm not getting pickier the older I get LOL. Anyone else feel the same way? Why are the SW's getting more watered down looks wise for this area? Online game even with BP being hurt? Sure as hell know the drug problem aint any better. I will admit there are a couple cute new ones out, but up until just a couple years ago IMO it was like 50% of girls were at least decent looking if not more.You can see that I've only been posting for a few months and am still only at regular member status on this date but I've been in the game for many years throughout many states in my travels. I agree that most of the ones I've seen out walking in Huntington at least have been pretty eaten up with monkey sores from picking at themselves. I think one of the reasons for this is their monkey keeps getting cheaper and cheaper. The increased and more frequent use is likely what's fueling their degradation in appearance. The ones that have it together enough to be technical post ads and if they make enough through the ad get off the streets at least temporarily. But I've also seen a number of girls on the streets who have ads up. They will almost always ask for double in the ad what they will accept while out walking. Some of my best luck has been TOFTT with newbies. There is definitely a higher risk she might be an exclusive thief or with uncle. Most of the cheaper ones would steal if given the chance but do their jobs if you manage them well during your apt. Newbies also may not be as skilled, but usually are more eager at taking instruction and they are cheaper. If they develop any skills and realize their value most of the time they fall off my radar because they become too expensive, although I occasionally treat myself in some cities to a well reviewed and expensive one just to remember what the total package is like, and it is usually worth it. Huntington has a nice volume of girls to choose from but it would definitely be nice to see a little higher caliber for sure.

Wvjoemonger
04-17-17, 23:11
Well I was completely disappointed on Sunday! Very few if any SWers out. So I camped out at a rest area on I-64 just waiting to see if any travelers are out seeking additional funds! Late Sunday night I pulled into Rite-Aid near the stadium and this old lady approaches me crying. She starts tell me that she is out of gas and needs money. I then inform her that if her grand daughter has a cute ass and likes to swallow, well we can work something out!! She then stops crying and calls me a rotten SOB! How dare her. So I told her that if her grand daughter lets me shove a cock up her ass I well ever pay for an oil change! Unfortunately t his only made cuss me even more!! At at at.

Bil73
04-17-17, 23:59
Well I was completely disappointed on Sunday! Very few if any SWers out. So I camped out at a rest area on I-64 just waiting to see if any travelers are out seeking additional funds! Late Sunday night I pulled into Rite-Aid near the stadium and this old lady approaches me crying. She starts tell me that she is out of gas and needs money. I then inform her that if her grand daughter has a cute ass and likes to swallow, well we can work something out!! She then stops crying and calls me a rotten SOB! How dare her. So I told her that if her grand daughter lets me shove a cock up her ass I well ever pay for an oil change! Unfortunately t his only made cuss me even more!! At at at.LOL the old "out of gas and somebody is in the hospital" line. Bet if you'd have made her that offer she would have taken you up.

Wvjoemonger
04-18-17, 01:17
LOL the old "out of gas and somebody is in the hospital" line. Bet if you'd have made her that offer she would have taken you up.Needless to say that I really, really, really, really do LOVE MY DICK! So the thought of even approaching for such a hideous event is out of the question! I love my dick so much I gave him a name! His name is HERBIE!

Daman2
04-18-17, 07:17
Well I was completely disappointed on Sunday! Very few if any SWers out. So I camped out at a rest area on I-64 just waiting to see if any travelers are out seeking additional funds! Late Sunday night I pulled into Rite-Aid near the stadium and this old lady approaches me crying. She starts tell me that she is out of gas and needs money. I then inform her that if her grand daughter has a cute ass and likes to swallow, well we can work something out!! She then stops crying and calls me a rotten SOB! How dare her. So I told her that if her grand daughter lets me shove a cock up her ass I well ever pay for an oil change! Unfortunately t his only made cuss me even more!! At at at.This town always seems to surprise me at both ends of the spectrum regarding the stroll.

What time frame were you disappointed with?

Bil73
04-18-17, 11:38
Needless to say that I really, really, really, really do LOVE MY DICK! So the thought of even approaching for such a hideous event is out of the question! I love my dick so much I gave him a name! His name is HERBIE!LOL I understand.

Wvjoemonger
04-18-17, 22:54
This town always seems to surprise me at both ends of the spectrum regarding the stroll.

What time frame were you disappointed with?I arrived about noon and keep on / off surfing for hours. It was till about midnight.

Wvjoemonger
04-18-17, 23:11
Hey,

Has anyone seen Ashley, nice cheerleader legz, ouit and about?

Daman2
04-19-17, 05:13
I arrived about noon and keep on / off surfing for hours. It was till about midnight.Yeah, I'm surprised you didn't see more out. You never know with Htown anymore. It seems to be one extreme to the other one day to the next anymore.

Daman2
04-19-17, 05:15
Hey,

Has anyone seen Ashley, nice cheerleader legz, ouit and about?Are you talking about the attractive dark haired one that was out last Spring and Summer until she got caught in a sting and ended up in the paper?

Scman011
04-19-17, 15:36
Looks like they had another sweep. Does anyone know these? If you watch the video you can see another girl in the background that was probably in for the same thing.

http://www.wsaz.com/content/news/4-arrested-on-prostitution-charges-in-Huntington-419790433.html

FortunateSon1
04-19-17, 17:14
Looks like they had another sweep. Does anyone know these? If you watch the video you can see another girl in the background that was probably in for the same thing.

http://www.wsaz.com/content/news/4-arrested-on-prostitution-charges-in-Huntington-419790433.htmlI particularly like the part where she turns it around and says the John's are the ones that need to be arrested to correct the problem.

Daman2
04-20-17, 02:47
I particularly like the part where she turns it around and says the John's are the ones that need to be arrested to correct the problem.Yeah you aint kiddin. Dumbass wants to blame her own shipwreck of a self destructive mind (said it herself) on the guys that pick her up or because there hasn't been recent John targeted stings. I would say that most of us wish you fucking morons wouldn't abuse drugs and ruin yourselves with John's donations. I specifically know that when she doesent get picked up she tricks with the dealers like most of the girls do until they get money from somewhere to buy more dope. How come she didn't mention Backpage being the big outlet that herself and other girls use when they are not on the street getting picked up as well. I can't believe some of the ways these girls get money to get there fix.

She has the nerve to blame it on guys driving around trying to pick girls up. She's so addicted she just said what was convenient at the time for the camera. Jail don't work, Rehab don't work, Overdosing don't work,. And you blame it on the so called Johns?

I did like that she at least mentioned that there were cops picking up girls.

SirLaughALot
04-20-17, 07:49
Hey,

Has anyone seen Ashley, nice cheerleader legz, ouit and about?Yes I had a dream I picked up Ashley a few weeks ago for the first time. It's funny you said the one with cheerleader legs because that was the very first thing I asked her. If she was ever a cheeleader. She is by far the best one I've seen out and about this year. She can bounce that ass in K9 with the best of them. She also has an older sister of about 7-8 years that can join if available. I also picked up a spinner brunette on Hal Greer that stunk up my room so bad there was still an aroma when I woke up the next morning. Stay away from that one.

MassageLoveWva
04-20-17, 10:45
Anyone know who the cute Redhead is that was sitting in front of Food Fair on Tuesday between 4:30 and 5:20. Really slim and cute. Almost TGTBT. I saw a couple of nice ones out that day as well as some of the older more seasoned girls. Didn't know if uncle was working the same day or not so I didn't take the plunge. Any info would be great. Also any suggestions on the other girls. I saw 2 nice looking younger blondes as well. But Well Redheads you know.

SirLaughALot
04-20-17, 11:00
I particularly like the part where she turns it around and says the John's are the ones that need to be arrested to correct the problem.Does anyone have a link that shows the names of the other girls that were picked up? If so please PM me. The video didn't say who the other girls were. I went through Cabell County arrest records and couldn't find them.

MassageLoveWva
04-20-17, 11:25
I particularly like the part where she turns it around and says the John's are the ones that need to be arrested to correct the problem.This girl has been working the streets for quite a while. I had several dreams of her when she was in her 20's. She never seemed bothered by the Johns when they were helping to get her fix.

Bil73
04-20-17, 12:06
Huntington SS a great job they caught 4 of those nasty swers I feel so much safer now. Notice how they notified the news so they could pound their chest and say 'what a great job we are doing" meanwhile drug overdoses are soaring and they still have never solved the killing of those teenagers but by god they can arrest a few hookers.

Daman2
04-20-17, 16:02
Yes I had a dream I picked up Ashley a few weeks ago for the first time. It's funny you said the one with cheerleader legs because that was the very first thing I asked her. If she was ever a cheeleader. She is by far the best one I've seen out and about this year. She can bounce that ass in K9 with the best of them. She also has an older sister of about 7-8 years that can join if available. I also picked up a spinner brunette on Hal Greer that stunk up my room so bad there was still an aroma when I woke up the next morning. Stay away from that one.I'm not sure that is the same one he's talking about? And still waiting for his reply.

Wvjoemonger
04-20-17, 20:43
Hey,

For God's sake stay away from Lisa Stone! She is infected with a virus that you will NEVER, NEVER, NEVER get rid of!

SirLaughALot
04-20-17, 21:58
For those senior members who were asking me questions by private message, I tried to respond but couldn't because your mailboxes are full. I'll try again tomorrow.

Wvjoemonger
04-22-17, 20:33
I'm not sure that is the same one he's talking about? And still waiting for his reply.Ashley ran track in high school and was not a cheerleader.

Jdm4371
04-23-17, 11:29
Hey,

For God's sake stay away from Lisa Stone! She is infected with a virus that you will NEVER, NEVER, NEVER get rid of!Not a bad idea to warn people here about infected people. Anyone know if anyone else?

Daman2
04-24-17, 06:28
Ashley ran track in high school and was not a cheerleader.The one I'm talking about was only 20-21, every bit of a solid 9-10 on the SW'er scale when she wasn't strung out bad and was from KY.

will R2
04-30-17, 09:27
Some more info about lisa S. Since the name popped up on wsaz. I don't know anything about her, I've had the fortune to never encounter her.

http://www.wsaz.com/content/news/Woman-arrested-for-prostitution-opens-up-about-battle-with-addiction-419976993.html

LittleJim12
05-28-17, 20:45
Watch out on the West End, was receiving BBBJ close to finish and a SW knock on the window wanting $20 to join. Too many girls working the area and all appear to have snake bites.

Daman2
05-29-17, 02:00
Watch out on the West End, was receiving BBBJ close to finish and a SW knock on the window wanting $20 to join. Too many girls working the area and all appear to have snake bites.Hmmm interesting. Surprised you did the deed right on the stroll.

LittleJim12
05-29-17, 10:45
Hmmm interesting. Surprised you did the deed right on the stroll.We didn't, I parked behind an apartment complex out of view a few streets over, that's how thick the coverage is. I'm sure the SW's are fighting with each other with as many as I seen. Only place I've seen that many girls working at one time was Orlando.

Daman2
05-30-17, 15:32
We didn't, I parked behind an apartment complex out of view a few streets over, that's how thick the coverage is. I'm sure the SW's are fighting with each other with as many as I seen. Only place I've seen that many girls working at one time was Orlando.What time were you out? I know what you are saying about Orlando as I've been there too and it's crazy right.

will R2
06-07-17, 09:04
So, meandered over to the west end, from madison to adams to 3rd avenue, lot of the regulars, ranging from dyed blond cladia, brunettes michele and tracy, even latin act carmella was out and about on during the day.

Many of the regulars were looking a bit rough, though. Age doesn't treat that lifestyle pretty.

Happy mongering!

CharlieFox
06-07-17, 15:54
So, meandered over to the west end, from madison to adams to 3rd avenue, lot of the regulars, ranging from dyed blond cladia, brunettes michele and tracy, even latin act carmella was out and about on during the day.

Many of the regulars were looking a bit rough, though. Age doesn't treat that lifestyle pretty.

Happy mongering!"dyed blond cladia" is that the same Claudia that was on BP for awhile? I thought she left the area last year. Seen her a few times and enjoyed it, she seemed to enjoy herself too.

Wvjoemonger
06-08-17, 18:28
Hey,

Back in February I saw a light brown / blondish short haired thin WSWer on Madison. I would say she is late 20's to early 30's. Has anyone seen a girl resembling this vague description.

Daman2
06-09-17, 07:11
Hey,

Back in February I saw a light brown / blondish short haired thin WSWer on Madison. I would say she is late 20's to early 30's. Has anyone seen a girl resembling this vague description.Yeah, at least 10 in the past 6 months LOL. No joke.

FootballRef
06-09-17, 11:08
So Madison Adams and 3rd is the area to look. What cross streets?

Happy mongering!

Wvjoemonger
06-09-17, 20:55
Yeah, at least 10 in the past 6 months LOL. No joke.LOL. Any worth banging??

Daman2
06-10-17, 03:59
LOL. Any worth banging??Honestly just a couple. A couple more are worth a BJ. I'd say theirs maybe 2 of them out there right now that match that vague description. Not sure there is really anything all that exciting out there currently. Maybe I have just wore it out though LOL. There was one about a month ago, but she has disappeared.

will R2
06-10-17, 04:39
Here's a pic of claudia, if that's the girl your looking for.

Good luck, have fun!

Wvjoemonger
06-10-17, 18:35
Honestly just a couple. A couple more are worth a BJ. I'd say theirs maybe 2 of them out there right now that match that vague description. Not sure there is really anything all that exciting out there currently. Maybe I have just wore it out though LOL. There was one about a month ago, but she has disappeared.The one I saw was on the west side. She hung around Speedway and did the Madison Ave walk.

CharlieFox
06-10-17, 21:53

Good luck, have fun!Yeah that is the Claudia I'm asking about. Where is a good spot to connect with her or can someone PM me digits?

Daman2
06-11-17, 19:10

Good luck, have fun!She looks thrilled LOL.

Daman2
06-11-17, 19:12
The one I saw was on the west side. She hung around Speedway and did the Madison Ave walk.OK, there is one that still strolling later at night like 11-1, but her hair is a little longer now. She matches that vague description LOL. Never saw her earlier in the evening or day.

WestEndLoser
06-11-17, 21:39

Good luck, have fun!Did she take her teeth out before she got started? LMAO.

Wvjoemonger
06-20-17, 21:38
My work is sending to Huntington area for a couple of days. It should be soon and I need a sense of where is hot and where is watched. Any suggestions?

Darrell01
06-21-17, 16:04
My work is sending to Huntington area for a couple of days. It should be soon and I need a sense of where is hot and where is watched. Any suggestions?Most anywhere in the downtown area of Huntington can be good, lots a walkers since loitering will get someone ticketed. There aren't really any exact spots. Read further back in this forum and you'll find your answers Joe.

Darrell01
06-21-17, 16:09
Some more info about lisa S. Since the name popped up on wsaz. I don't know anything about her, I've had the fortune to never encounter her.

http://www.wsaz.com/content/news/Woman-arrested-for-prostitution-opens-up-about-battle-with-addiction-419976993.htmlThat girl has been around at least 10-15 years. I used to offer her a sucret cough drop so she wouldn't gag while she tried to DT me.

Daman2
06-22-17, 04:37
That girl has been around at least 10-15 years. I used to offer her a sucret cough drop so she wouldn't gag while she tried to DT me.Hell, she been around and doing it for almost 25 years.

Bil73
06-22-17, 10:58
My work is sending to Huntington area for a couple of days. It should be soon and I need a sense of where is hot and where is watched. Any suggestions?I'm not sure what you mean but here's the route I take.

I come in on hal greer Blvd (keep an eye out this can be a productive area) all the way to the gomart at 6th avenue.

Turn left onto 6th this is the main SW street go all the way to the foodland on 8th st (I think its a foodland) turn right onto 8th.

Go straight down to 4th ave turn left travel all the way to sheetz turn around and comeback up 5th ave. There are some off areas also but that's the main hunting area I use.

Wvjoemonger
06-22-17, 20:28
Just wondering if any of you have your favorite SWer? Is Ashley still out?

Daman2
06-23-17, 05:39
Just wondering if any of you have your favorite SWer? Is Ashley still out?Oh hell no, not this again. There are like 4 Ashleys LOL. MEH, I done been withem all. Htown needs some new talent. Don't see anything new anymore that's cute. Theirs definitely not less drugs or users so I don't know what the hell is up.

will R2
06-25-17, 01:54
Peacock feather tattoo on the side ashley is celebrating her 6 month being clean. 23 year old ashley who did doubles with dana, got busted with a guy a month or so ago with a guy with 12 grams of dogfood.

The other 2 or many, nope, no clue.

Wvjoemonger
06-28-17, 15:11
Huntington PD announced on May 13 that would eventually targeting monger / johns in future sting operations. It just a fair warning!! Remember safety rules. Do not talk to anyone leaning in and if she gets in your car start moving and go where you want to.

Bil73
06-28-17, 21:41
Huntington PD announced on May 13 that would eventually targeting monger / johns in future sting operations. It just a fair warning!! Remember safety rules. Do not talk to anyone leaning in and if she gets in your car start moving and go where you want to.Thanks for the heads up.

Daman2
06-28-17, 23:15
Huntington PD announced on May 13 that would eventually targeting monger / johns in future sting operations. It just a fair warning!! Remember safety rules. Do not talk to anyone leaning in and if she gets in your car start moving and go where you want to.The problem is if they see you picking up a legit girl.

Bil73
06-29-17, 20:37
The problem is if they see you picking up a legit girl.They have a bunch of stupid laws in Huntington if they catch you cruising and looking at the girls they can charge you I imagine a lawyer could beat it but still the cost and the pain in the ass.

Daman2
06-30-17, 12:49
They have a bunch of stupid laws in Huntington if they catch you cruising and looking at the girls they can charge you I imagine a lawyer could beat it but still the cost and the pain in the ass.Really? When did they enact these? Sounds exactly like the laws that were enacted by cities in FL where they can charge you with "intent to solicit" for just driving around more than a few times. Are you saying this same thing now exists in Htown? Because if it does that's news to me.

I know they have a "Loitering for the purposes of prostitution" charge that they can stick on the girls for hanging around a certain area on foot.

HuntingOne
06-30-17, 18:40
Really? When did they enact these? Sounds exactly like the laws that were enacted by cities in FL where they can charge you with "intent to solicit" for just driving around more than a few times. Are you saying this same thing now exists in Htown? Because if it does that's news to me.

I know they have a "Loitering for the purposes of prostitution" charge that they can stick on the girls for hanging around a certain area on foot.I do remember hearing about this a few years ago. If memory serves correct there was a news story where they interviewed some people living along 6th ave and it was mentioned about new ways they were trying to combat the problem.

Bil73
07-01-17, 12:55
The way I understand it if you wave or talk to a known prostitute you can be stopped. Sucks if you happen to know a few of the personally and are really just being friendly.

Daman2
07-01-17, 19:04
The way I understand it if you wave or talk to a known prostitute you can be stopped. Sucks if you happen to know a few of the personally and are really just being friendly.Well, that does not surprise me. However, I am pretty certain they cannot stop you just for driving around in an area known for prostitution like in FL with the "intent to solicit" law. Can drive around all you want, but if they see you picking up or talking to a known prostitute then they can stop you and mess with you.

John HandCock
07-02-17, 14:10
Well, that does not surprise me. However, I am pretty certain they cannot stop you just for driving around in an area known for prostitution like in FL with the "intent to solicit" law. Can drive around all you want, but if they see you picking up or talking to a known prostitute then they can stop you and mess with you.After you make a few passes they know why your there so if they want to mess with ya then they can find a reason to stop ya. Usually they run your tags so they no who you are pretty fast. There again it depends on how busy they are or how bad of a night they are having. Also depends on how many call they are getting on the swer's and mongers.

Wvjoemonger
07-02-17, 20:26
It seems that a small dedicated unit of special operations will most likely be tasked. They are cutting down on overtime dramatically. That best way to do this is by working short on shifts, ie call offs or vacation time.

After you make a few passes they know why your there so if they want to mess with ya then they can find a reason to stop ya. Usually they run your tags so they no who you are pretty fast. There again it depends on how busy they are or how bad of a night they are having. Also depends on how many call they are getting on the swer's and mongers.

LookingInWv
07-25-17, 20:44
Who's the cute girl with the Mickey mouse tattoo?

Blonde and thin.

Daman2
07-25-17, 22:46
Who's the cute girl with the Mickey mouse tattoo?

Blonde and thin.That Tatoo does not ring a bell. Where did you see her?

LookingInWv
07-26-17, 11:22
That Tatoo does not ring a bell. Where did you see her?4th ave heading to the bus stop.

HuntingOne
07-26-17, 23:58
Does anyone know what happened to the little blond that wore glasses, I think she went by Brittany. She had her own place on Washington a few streets up from go-mart. Could usually find her over around Kroger.

Daman2
07-27-17, 05:07
Does anyone know what happened to the little blond that wore glasses, I think she went by Brittany. She had her own place on Washington a few streets up from go-mart. Could usually find her over around Kroger.Hmmm, never saw a small Blonde wearing glasses before. She must be the 4th or 5th one going by Brittany too.

HuntingOne
07-27-17, 23:34
Hmmm, never saw a small Blonde wearing glasses before. She must be the 4th or 5th one going by Brittany too.Well if you wanted to dig any deeper into the description there was a few other identifiers in there.

HuntingOne
07-27-17, 23:43
Hmmm, never saw a small Blonde wearing glasses before. She must be the 4th or 5th one going by Brittany too.If you want more details she usually always wore some sort of headband and she had a nice round ass.

Daman2
07-28-17, 05:06
Hmmm, never saw a small Blonde wearing glasses before. She must be the 4th or 5th one going by Brittany too.Have definitely seen a couple of small Blondes though in that area. Sounds like Kayla maybe because she was always around Krogers area.

CaptSweatPants
07-28-17, 18:52
Does anyone know what happened to the little blond that wore glasses, I think she went by Brittany. She had her own place on Washington a few streets up from go-mart. Could usually find her over around Kroger.The little wood house on W. 9th Street? That Brittany?

LookingInWv
08-01-17, 16:11
There are girls walking around here lately. Anyone have any luck or know anything about them?

Daman2
08-01-17, 17:13
There are girls walking around here lately. Anyone have any luck or know anything about them?Hmmm, never saw girls in that area and don't think that area has ever been known as being a hot zone. My guess is that there's a dope house around there though if that's the case. I will say that it seems like like action can pop up almost anywhere here in Huntington though.

LookingInWv
08-01-17, 21:30
Hmmm, never saw girls in that area and don't think that area has ever been known as being a hot zone. My guess is that there's a dope house around there though if that's the case. I will say that it seems like like action can pop up almost anywhere here in Huntington though.Thanks. I'll keep it wrapped if I decide to pickup.

Wvjoemonger
08-02-17, 13:23
There are girls walking around here lately. Anyone have any luck or know anything about them?Not sure where you are talking about. Near Wooten's Garage?

LookingInWv
08-02-17, 14:27
Not sure where you are talking about. Near Wooten's Garage?Yes. The alley behind Wootens.

JustMeForU
08-02-17, 17:12
Any recommendations close to downtown Huntington for a safe place for car play? I'm out of the loop on that for a while. Always been a little paranoid about car play and smart enough not to go to where the girls suggest unless I know the area well.

Daman2
08-02-17, 19:29
Any recommendations close to downtown Huntington for a safe place for car play? I'm out of the loop on that for a while. Always been a little paranoid about car play and smart enough not to go to where the girls suggest unless I know the area well.Try some of those big Marshall parking lots between 6th and 7th. Especially if you have window tint.

Daman2
08-02-17, 19:34
Yes. The alley behind Wootens.Lots of Collegiate housing right there so I would be skeptical on legit strollers. As always, you never know though.

Wvjoemonger
08-13-17, 20:47
Hey,

I came across this one WsWer wearing short shorts and timberland boots! She disappeared and I could not find her to ask her a question!! The last time I saw her was at the Arts.

Rescources for the Tri-State. At the corner of 9th Street and 8th Ave. Behind this location is YMCA. Phil Cline Center. If you see, then find out contact and / or name and / or whatever else you can! LOL.

Daman2
08-14-17, 03:37
Hey,

I came across this one WsWer wearing short shorts and timberland boots! She disappeared and I could not find her to ask her a question!! The last time I saw her was at the Arts.

Rescources for the Tri-State. At the corner of 9th Street and 8th Ave. Behind this location is YMCA. Phil Cline Center. If you see, then find out contact and / or name and / or whatever else you can! LOL.Was she tall / short? I mean give us some more specifics for cryin out loud LOL. Hair color?. Long / short? Age?

Wvjoemonger
08-14-17, 19:10
Was she tall / short? I mean give us some more specifics for cryin out loud LOL. Hair color?. Long / short? Age?I would say she is about 5 foot three. Her hair was curly a dark brown hold back the other in the back and then it was about shoulderlength About 21 to 24 years of age.

Daman2
08-15-17, 03:28
I would say she is about 5 foot three. Her hair was curly a dark brown hold back the other in the back and then it was about shoulderlength About 21 to 24 years of age.Hmmm, sounds like about 2-3 different girls I know of and none of them have working phones. It's pretty much just luck of the draw as to when you find them. That's probably what you will have to count on or look around the same time you saw her. It sounds a lot like Nicole. That description fits her to a T. She is usually over on 6th though. They move around though.

Jptfun
08-15-17, 07:52
Yes. The alley behind Wootens.Some of you older guys may remember (hopefully I'm not the only older guy left. LOL) that alley behind wootens from 13th to 16th. Use to be one of the hot spots for girls before everything moved down on 6th and the West end. I have noticed activity in that area once in a great while.

LookingInWv
08-15-17, 11:20
Some of you older guys may remember (hopefully I'm not the only older guy left. LOL) that alley behind wootens from 13th to 16th. Use to be one of the hot spots for girls before everything moved down on 6th and the West end. I have noticed activity in that area once in a great while.I work in this area and the traffic has picked up. Not many beauties but this is Huntington.

Daman2
08-16-17, 04:50
I work in this area and the traffic has picked up. Not many beauties but this is Huntington.I've noticed myself that most of them are ending up in this area from other parts of the stroll because of a DH that is one of the hangouts now. I'm sure you can all figure that out on your own LOL.

Wvjoemonger
08-16-17, 22:38
Hmmm, sounds like about 2-3 different girls I know of and none of them have working phones. It's pretty much just luck of the draw as to when you find them. That's probably what you will have to count on or look around the same time you saw her. It sounds a lot like Nicole. That description fits her to a T. She is usually over on 6th though. They move around though.Just not sure. I believe she lives at or know someone whom does live at Rescources for the Tri-State. She ran inside there. I hope someone could drive by to see if she is still out working. I saw her early evening about 7 p to 9 p and then the next morning sitting on the steps off 9th Ave. It was from 10 a to noon.

I just want to know if she is around there.

Daman2
08-17-17, 01:41
Just not sure. I believe she lives at or know someone whom does live at Rescources for the Tri-State. She ran inside there. I hope someone could drive by to see if she is still out working. I saw her early evening about 7 p to 9 p and then the next morning sitting on the steps off 9th Ave. It was from 10 a to noon.

I just want to know if she is around there.Next time you see her stop and chat her up. I bet its Nicole. She may not give you that name though LOL.

SirLaughALot
08-21-17, 19:24
Had a dream I picked up a little blonde tweeker last week on the west end. Spinner body but almost acted like she had tourretts. I kept hearing something that sounded like a silenced machine gun while having my fun untill I realized it was her grinding her teeth. She kept doing the same thing when I dropped her off. I might try her again if I can find her. It seems there is quite a bit of turnover every few weeks. At least in the ones I see out. I think she said her name was Elizabethtown.

SirLaughALot
08-21-17, 19:26
Correction to my last post Her name was Elizabeth. Damn Autocorrect!

Daman2
08-22-17, 05:19
Correction to my last post Her name was Elizabeth. Damn Autocorrect!Hmmm, don't know of a little blonde by that name but there is a redhead by that legit name. Who knows as these girls change names by the day sometimes LOL.

LookingInWv
09-07-17, 16:25
Keep your head down. Charleston arrested 9 John's today. Huntington will be next.

Wvjoemonger
09-08-17, 23:12
Peacock feather tattoo on the side ashley is celebrating her 6 month being clean. 23 year old ashley who did doubles with dana, got busted with a guy a month or so ago with a guy with 12 grams of dogfood.

The other 2 or many, nope, no clue.Is this the Ashley from backpage? Who is Dana?

Daman2
09-09-17, 08:58
Keep your head down. Charleston arrested 9 John's today. Huntington will be next.Funny thing is, Charlestons new Chief of Police basically bragged about how they were going to be ding this sting a few weeks ago. And they did it. I haven't heard anything from Huntington talking about doing one on the dudes. They always try to catch you picking up one of the regulars while you are making the pickup. Who knows, they may do one like Charleston did on the guys too to get the media attention because they get off on shit like that.

Wvjoemonger
09-11-17, 14:36
I am still searching for the chick with the Shorty shorts in the week timberline timberland wheat boots. Her legs are just awesome! And the make a beautiful assself.

JustMeForU
09-11-17, 19:49
I am still searching for the chick with the Shorty shorts in the week timberline timberland wheat boots. Her legs are just awesome! And the make a beautiful assself.Where did you originally see her at? Any other identifiers?

Daman2
09-12-17, 04:40
I am still searching for the chick with the Shorty shorts in the week timberline timberland wheat boots. Her legs are just awesome! And the make a beautiful assself.That Nicole girl was dressed exactly as you described a few days back.

Daman2
09-12-17, 04:41
I am still searching for the chick with the Shorty shorts in the week timberline timberland wheat boots. Her legs are just awesome! And the make a beautiful assself.Also, you can't really tell she has tats until you get with her since you had mentioned that the girl you saw didn't have tats.

Wvjoemonger
09-13-17, 13:46
That Nicole girl was dressed exactly as you described a few days back.So where did you see her at?

Armorer
09-13-17, 18:45
So where did you see her at?That Nichole,

Does she have like red hair. Smell really nice. I was in town and picker up a girl named Nicole with red hair some tats and such. IS that the same girl?

Daman2
09-13-17, 22:01
So where did you see her at?On 6th ave by the Sheetz.

Daman2
09-13-17, 22:02
That Nichole,

Does she have like red hair. Smell really nice. I was in town and picker up a girl named Nicole with red hair some tats and such. IS that the same girl?No, that's a different one. She goes by different names all the time and her name isn't really Nicole.

Wvjoemonger
09-15-17, 15:48
On 6th ave by the Sheetz.That would make sense. Last time I saw her was 9th Ave and 8th Street. Arts Resources for Tri State.

Wvjoemonger
09-15-17, 20:25
Hey,

I saw a tall blonde on the West End with her hair pulled back. Spinner type body. Just wondering if anyone knows whom she is?

Wvjoemonger
09-16-17, 15:40
Has anyone seen her? Rumor is that she moved to Charleston but I cannot confirm.

Daman2
09-16-17, 19:08
Hey,

I saw a tall blonde on the West End with her hair pulled back. Spinner type body. Just wondering if anyone knows whom she is?I can think of 4 fitting that description on the West end. She look younger or older? More on the attractive / plain side?

Wvjoemonger
09-17-17, 18:53
I can think of 4 fitting that description on the West end. She look younger or older? More on the attractive / plain side?She is younger and more attractive then plain.

Daman2
09-18-17, 05:50
She is younger and more attractive then plain.Sounds like either Courtney or Heather then.

Wvjoemonger
09-18-17, 20:23
Sounds like either Courtney or Heather then.Tell me more about these two.

Wvjoemonger
10-26-17, 17:05
Has anyone been out crusing to see what is out?? What is out?

AllwaysHunting
10-26-17, 22:45
Bre has been living with an older guy for a few years now but they just broke up. She has her own place and is advertising on Seeking Arrangements. She is still in Huntington.

Almighty
10-27-17, 06:43
Bre has been living with an older guy for a few years now but they just broke up. She has her own place and is advertising on Seeking Arrangements. She is still in Huntington.What's the link to her profile?

AllwaysHunting
10-27-17, 07:21
What's the link to her profile?https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/824117fd-3e54-48b1-a136-a0fb06c40a17

LookingInWv
10-27-17, 11:06
Just passed her on 6th Ave. Haven't seen her on BP in a while, guess she's walking for fun now.

Anybody have any experience with her?

SirLaughALot
10-27-17, 14:51
Sounds like either Courtney or Heather then.Referring to the tall blond out, there are at least 4 that meet that description for sure. I saw Courtney back out last week for the first time since I met up with her earlier this year. Haven't seen her post on BP in many months. She still looked decent with her tight jeans and heels. I also saw Heather for the first time week before last, and I plan on seeing her again with her friend she said she might be able to get next time. There were 2 more I didn't meet up with but saw out. 1 appeared to have a nice rack and would have picked her up had she not been picked up by another monger before I could circle back around for her. The 4th one seemed a little off. She was cute but not as tall and was either having a meltdown with the world in general yelling and screaming or maybe it was directed towards me. Didn't stick around long enough to find out. 1 day I saw 7 girls out, and the very next I only saw 1-without any teeth. Seems hit or miss. May be the times I'm lurking.

Daman2
10-27-17, 17:34
Referring to the tall blond out, there are at least 4 that meet that description for sure. I saw Courtney back out last week for the first time since I met up with her earlier this year. Haven't seen her post on BP in many months. She still looked decent with her tight jeans and heels. I also saw Heather for the first time week before last, and I plan on seeing her again with her friend she said she might be able to get next time. There were 2 more I didn't meet up with but saw out. 1 appeared to have a nice rack and would have picked her up had she not been picked up by another monger before I could circle back around for her. The 4th one seemed a little off. She was cute but not as tall and was either having a meltdown with the world in general yelling and screaming or maybe it was directed towards me. Didn't stick around long enough to find out. 1 day I saw 7 girls out, and the very next I only saw 1-without any teeth. Seems hit or miss. May be the times I'm lurking.Yeah, yeah there are at least 4 tall blondes around now and it's really random when you find any of them. Hit or miss is my experience as well. Seems like there is no set time really around here at least.

Wvjoemonger
11-02-17, 20:53
Bre has been living with an older guy for a few years now but they just broke up. She has her own place and is advertising on Seeking Arrangements. She is still in Huntington.Her pictures shows she has gain weight. It does not compliment her.

Bil73
11-17-17, 19:21
How are the streets looking? I'm going to be down that way next week.

Daman2
11-19-17, 19:50
How are the streets looking? I'm going to be down that way next week.I hadn't been down hardly at all in over a month so can't comment on o recent findings. Did seem it was slowing down when I was last down there, but talent can always be found usually. Just depends on whether you want the talent that is available whenever you are down there. One time you can go and there are decent ones out and the next time there is nothing but scragglers out.

Bil73
11-19-17, 23:36
I hadn't been down hardly at all in over a month so can't comment on o recent findings. Did seem it was slowing down when I was last down there, but talent can always be found usually. Just depends on whether you want the talent that is available whenever you are down there. One time you can go and there are decent ones out and the next time there is nothing but scragglers out.LOL and the older I get the pickier I get.

Daman2
11-20-17, 06:52
LOL and the older I get the pickier I get.LOL you ain't kiddin, same here.

John HandCock
11-20-17, 13:10
LOL you ain't kiddin, same here.Funny my choices have been in reverse. When younger I was very picky with looks, body type and ability and that didn't change much till I got much older. Now its more about ability than body type for me.

SirLaughALot
11-29-17, 22:22
The nicer weather seemed to bring a few out this week. Picked up a small brunette named Nicole. Good skills and not a bad body. Said she doesn't get out a lot but some of her regulars had dried up recently. Saw her out again the following day after I picked her up. Also saw 2 nice blondes all out on the West end I didn't recognize. One was dressed nice in jeans and was picked up before I could. The other blond had such a great ass that I tried picking her up right after I had dropped off Nicole. I wasn't sure if I had company following me, she picked up the smell of recently sprayed Tuna cologne, or she didn't like my approach but she motioned me to leave when I pulled over to talk to her. Who knows, maybe she was just a college chick. Could've sworn she actually stopped at one of the street corners for a few moments. Oh well, it was still good hunting.

Daman2
12-01-17, 06:12
The nicer weather seemed to bring a few out this week. Picked up a small brunette named Nicole. Good skills and not a bad body. Said she doesn't get out a lot but some of her regulars had dried up recently. Saw her out again the following day after I picked her up. Also saw 2 nice blondes all out on the West end I didn't recognize. One was dressed nice in jeans and was picked up before I could. The other blond had such a great ass that I tried picking her up right after I had dropped off Nicole. I wasn't sure if I had company following me, she picked up the smell of recently sprayed Tuna cologne, or she didn't like my approach but she motioned me to leave when I pulled over to talk to her. Who knows, maybe she was just a college chick. Could've sworn she actually stopped at one of the street corners for a few moments. Oh well, it was still good hunting.If the blonde was out on the West End, she ain't no college chic LOL. Girls get spooked easily these days.

Bil73
12-15-17, 00:54
Things are going to be slow now on the streets not only because of the weather but because those out-o-towners killing each other LE will be everywhere in the hunting places.

Daman2
12-16-17, 04:59
Things are going to be slow now on the streets not only because of the weather but because those out-o-towners killing each other LE will be everywhere in the hunting places.I was on the stroll when one of the shootings happened and there was no LE presence anywhere on the stroll for at least a few hrs. On one hand there will be more LE presence including Troopers now in Htown for a bit at least. At least there focus is on actual crime now in the news and not the stroll.

JustMeForU
12-16-17, 13:23
I was on the stroll when one of the shootings happened and there was no LE presence anywhere on the stroll for at least a few hrs. On one hand there will be more LE presence including Troopers now in Htown for a bit at least. At least there focus is on actual crime now in the news and not the stroll.I was on the stroll late last night. It was late but there was almost nothing. Saw one on 6th Avenue but kind of scary so I drove right on by! Maybe they were just out a little earlier because this was close to 1:30 am I sure miss Backpage. At least we had some consistency!

SirLaughALot
12-19-17, 18:04
Was out this week on the west end. Very heavy LE presence from all jurisdictions. Saw a handful of girls out on stroll. Picked up one of the taller blondes I had seen out a few times before by the name of Amber. She was describing one of her previous girlfriends named Brianna or Bree who is also a taller blonde but with big tits. Apparently has a lot of ink on her right side. Amber said she would do a duo with her once she gets a phone and can contact her. I don't know what the likelihood of her getting a phone will be so if anyone knows who I'm talking about please pm me digits and I will be eternally grateful. For what it's worth there are now some new LE women on the scene posing as SWs as of this week. After she gets in and the wrong questions are asked you get pulled over.

Daman2
12-20-17, 07:18
Was out this week on the west end. Very heavy LE presence from all jurisdictions. Saw a handful of girls out on stroll. Picked up one of the taller blondes I had seen out a few times before by the name of Amber. She was describing one of her previous girlfriends named Brianna or Bree who is also a taller blonde but with big tits. Apparently has a lot of ink on her right side. Amber said she would do a duo with her once she gets a phone and can contact her. I don't know what the likelihood of her getting a phone will be so if anyone knows who I'm talking about please pm me digits and I will be eternally grateful. For what it's worth there are now some new LE women on the scene posing as SWs as of this week. After she gets in and the wrong questions are asked you get pulled over.LE don't let no decoys get in vehichles. I've witnessed on two different occasions in the past month a guy losing his mind over a known SW'er and basically floor it to get back to her and as soon as he picks her up, a cop was watching on Madison (on one occasion) with lights off then swoops in quick and pulls them over (On Jefferson another time). They sometimes really try to be stealthy and catch guys doing pickups of girls.

I know LE can get tricky with unmarked vehichles, but you really have to try to think with the big head and not small head when you are out there.

Did you get pulled over after picking a girl up or was this hearsay from someone?

SirLaughALot
12-20-17, 18:59
LE don't let no decoys get in vehichles. I've witnessed on two different occasions in the past month a guy losing his mind over a known SW'er and basically floor it to get back to her and as soon as he picks her up, a cop was watching on Madison (on one occasion) with lights off then swoops in quick and pulls them over (On Jefferson another time). They sometimes really try to be stealthy and catch guys doing pickups of girls.

I know LE can get tricky with unmarked vehichles, but you really have to try to think with the big head and not small head when you are out there.

Did you get pulled over after picking a girl up or was this hearsay from someone?I did not. It was from one of the known girls who was telling me she witnessed it at the beginning of the week from a brand new girl on the scene. Did I mention heavy LE presence? I must've counted at least a 10 marked or unmarked parked on almost every other corner or cruising through the known areas. I think different counties might be assisting in addition to city and state. I even saw a Wirt County cruiser cruising.

Daman2
12-21-17, 07:32
I did not. It was from one of the known girls who was telling me she witnessed it at the beginning of the week from a brand new girl on the scene. Did I mention heavy LE presence? I must've counted at least a 10 marked or unmarked parked on almost every other corner or cruising through the known areas. I think different counties might be assisting in addition to city and state. I even saw a Wirt County cruiser cruising.They tell me the same kind of stories all of they time, not wanting to admit that they have new competition from other girls. I wonder how she verified that a guy got pulled over after asking the wrong questions LOL. I cruised the stroll on Monday evening andf yeah there were additional Troopers out and about, but the stroll was still active and girls came and went. I saw at least 5 new girls over the course of last week when everything was happening and know that 3 of them were legit. First time I saw what seemed to be a new batch in one week since back in early Novemeber. I think they are trying to get out as much as possible before the colder weather sets in in Jan / Feb. These girls love to spread gossip.

Bil73
12-21-17, 09:44
I did not. It was from one of the known girls who was telling me she witnessed it at the beginning of the week from a brand new girl on the scene. Did I mention heavy LE presence? I must've counted at least a 10 marked or unmarked parked on almost every other corner or cruising through the known areas. I think different counties might be assisting in addition to city and state. I even saw a Wirt County cruiser cruising.Damn they are serious last I knew Wirt county had a sheriff and 1 deputy.

Daman2
12-22-17, 17:06
Damn they are serious last I knew Wirt county had a sheriff and 1 deputy.I saw this and just LMAO.

Daman2
01-09-18, 06:57
Well, thought the warmer weather would have livened it up a bit out there, but was surprised to see just a few scragglers out. Would have thought after the relentless cold day after day it would have been hopping. Nope. Maybe my timing is just off.

Daman1
01-10-18, 07:14
Due to the recent raids heavy police presence, alot of the the girls are laying low I am told.