PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3]

LookingFromWv
10-07-20, 19:53
Saw a 30 ish blonde walking on West 3rd. Kinda has a perpetual resting ***** face. Anyone know her?

SpreadEm
12-07-20, 11:23
Saw a 30 ish blonde walking on West 3rd. Kinda has a perpetual resting ***** face. Anyone know her?West 13th and Washington. Turn right.

SpreadEm
12-10-20, 12:55
West 13th and Washington. Turn right.Upstairs apartment with a pink heart in the window.

LookingFromWv
12-10-20, 17:19
Upstairs apartment with a pink heart in the window.I remember when she used to hangout between the Flats and the 7-11 near Marshall. Good body.

HammerMe1
12-27-20, 12:59
Not from this area and already had a beautiful dream! Saw Jen a petite brunette on 5th ave on a small rd and she took me to a white gazebo at the end of the road and got the job done for. 2. Man what a sport. Also she had great teeth!How to reach Jen?

BlueMoo
03-02-21, 14:14
What on Madison the other day, plenty to choose from, got a nice BJ but forgot her name, she was really cute though.

Daman2
03-04-21, 09:46
What on Madison the other day, plenty to choose from, got a nice BJ but forgot her name, she was really cute though.Really?? Every time I cruise in evening or night can only find one or two scragglers. Very empty streets compared to years past even for this time of year. Our Huntington stroll has fallen so low in such short time. The stroll has pretty much been ruined compared to what it was just a few years ago.

Curious what time you cruised that you saw "plenty" to choose from?

Mrc68
03-04-21, 19:14
Really?? Every time I cruise in evening or night can only find one or two scragglers. Very empty streets compared to years past even for this time of year. Our Huntington stroll has fallen so low in such short time. The stroll has pretty much been ruined compared to what it was just a few years ago.

Curious what time you cruised that you saw "plenty" to choose from?Yeah I never did put much effort to meeting and SW but I have kept my eyes open going through town and every one I've seen looks like the walking dead just nasty. Even if one did look cute I don't think I would let them in my car just because I would except disappointed up close and can't imagine hygiene is a priority. Cheers to guys who take the plunge but not worth the risk for me.

Daman2
03-05-21, 09:43
Yeah I never did put much effort to meeting and SW but I have kept my eyes open going through town and every one I've seen looks like the walking dead just nasty. Even if one did look cute I don't think I would let them in my car just because I would except disappointed up close and can't imagine hygiene is a priority. Cheers to guys who take the plunge but not worth the risk for me.Yep, they all look like shit now. Its like the lowest of the totem pole from Skip the games is out there. Between 2014-2018. And even a bit in 2019 you could find some real gems out there anytime you cruised. In 2020 found a few decent and some half decent ones. So far this year have found one decent one in early January right after holidays and since then its been absolutely the worst selection ever in Htown since I started mongering years ago. Not looking good guys.

Even the selection on STG is the worst I've ever saw. What's with all of the fat whales posting pics on there lately?

BlueMoo
03-05-21, 17:24
Really?? Every time I cruise in evening or night can only find one or two scragglers. Very empty streets compared to years past even for this time of year. Our Huntington stroll has fallen so low in such short time. The stroll has pretty much been ruined compared to what it was just a few years ago.

Curious what time you cruised that you saw "plenty" to choose from?I'm just telling you my experience, it was around 3 I think, there was at least 6 or 7 out. The one I'm talking about took me to her place a couple streets behind Lulu.

JustMeForU
03-06-21, 11:33
I'm just telling you my experience, it was around 3 I think, there was at least 6 or 7 out. The one I'm talking about took me to her place a couple streets behind Lulu.She didn't happen to be a tall slim girl with long blonde hair would she? Used to be one named Haley that was beautiful before the habit took it's toll. Haven't seen her for a while but she was really sweet. I rarely cruise anymore and paranoid for carplay ever since one lost her crack pipe out of her coat pocket between my car seats last winter. I think I may have told that story on an earlier post. Looking for drug paraphernalia in MY car with phone flashlights in the west end of Huntington is NOT my idea of fun! I don't even smoke cigs or take Tylenol, so that would be hard to explain! LOL Luckily we found it and she was on her way, but that was some stress I can do without!

BlueMoo
03-06-21, 14:54
She didn't happen to be a tall slim girl with long blonde hair would she? Used to be one named Haley that was beautiful before the habit took it's toll. Haven't seen her for a while but she was really sweet. I rarely cruise anymore and paranoid for carplay ever since one lost her crack pipe out of her coat pocket between my car seats last winter. I think I may have told that story on an earlier post. Looking for drug paraphernalia in MY car with phone flashlights in the west end of Huntington is NOT my idea of fun! I don't even smoke cigs or take Tylenol, so that would be hard to explain! LOL Luckily we found it and she was on her way, but that was some stress I can do without!No she was a brunette.

Mrc68
03-06-21, 18:51
Yep, they all look like shit now. Its like the lowest of the totem pole from Skip the games is out there. Between 2014-2018. And even a bit in 2019 you could find some real gems out there anytime you cruised. In 2020 found a few decent and some half decent ones. So far this year have found one decent one in early January right after holidays and since then its been absolutely the worst selection ever in Htown since I started mongering years ago. Not looking good guys.

Even the selection on STG is the worst I've ever saw. What's with all of the fat whales posting pics on there lately?I rarely if ever would meet anyone from STG but the ones on there now I wouldn't touch with a 15 ft pole.

LookingFromWv
05-24-21, 13:09
There was a lady walking today.

Didn't look like she was too strung out and had nice tits.

She was getting a customer when I saw her.

I rarely if ever would meet anyone from STG but the ones on there now I wouldn't touch with a 15 ft pole.

JustMeForU
06-16-21, 11:01
I was wondering what happened to Hailey, the tall skinny (but at one time gorgeous) blonde that walked the west end stroll around 10th street. She also did STG every now and then. Pulled up her facebook and found out she passed away back in Sept. A GoFund me said she found out last May she had cancer and passed Sept 13th, but who knows for sure. She was really friendly and had a great personality, but the habit was getting really bad last time I saw her. I had always hoped she'd get help.

Goinchad
07-16-21, 10:55
Drove on the west end yesterday and saw quite a few potentials out there. My only hang up with most of these women is that they are missing every damn tooth. Any unicorns anywhere? LOL.

Also I saw a lot of girls out on Madison ave in front of dmv also the alley between Madison and Jefferson. Anyways I just moved here and I am trying to figure out all the stroll areas. Any on the east side I should know about?

Daman2
07-17-21, 16:46
Drove on the west end yesterday and saw quite a few potentials out there. My only hang up with most of these women is that they are missing every damn tooth. Any unicorns anywhere? LOL.

Also I saw a lot of girls out on Madison ave in front of dmv also the alley between Madison and Jefferson. Anyways I just moved here and I am trying to figure out all the stroll areas. Any on the east side I should know about?Hate to say it, but you missed the peak heyday of activity and unicorns on the stroll from 2015-2018. I never thought it would get this bad. I was WRONG! Selection is shit, they all look horrible, no teeth, to old to be out there, I could go on but won't. 6th ave from 5th st W down to 7th st E used to be hot. Even some on down to Speedway. Now almost nothing except few scragglers. Hal Greer /9th ave used to be hopping. Doulton / Charleston Ave used to be as well before they tore down the old projects over there. Our town has gone to shit in a matter of years, but you still may find one half way decent one from the past out there if you keep looking. Who knows though as its a total crap shoot.

Odds now are you've got a 90% chance of finding an ugly one, a 9% chance of finding one with most of teeth, and a 1% chance of finding a decent one now.

Mrc68
07-18-21, 17:11

Also I saw a lot of girls out on Madison ave in front of dmv also the alley between Madison and Jefferson. Anyways I just moved here and I am trying to figure out all the stroll areas. Any on the east side I should know about?That was always my issue at a distance they look ok just going off what I see stopping for gas then up close they are nasty. No thanks not letting one in my car I got to kick out.

Goinchad
08-16-21, 21:27
I saw this SW around 10th and 11th St. Between Madison and Jefferson. Picked her up for a BBBJCIM. We drove down fifth Avenue parked next to trees and she got the job done for. 20. She took direction well and it was the first time that I had seen her. Does anyone else have anymore information on her?

TlgrmForMonger
08-20-21, 00:50
Which hotel (s) would be a good place to stay to be around the action and where the girls stay? Thanks.

SamzAdams
11-15-21, 16:31
I just saw where a girl passed away Saturday, Nov 6th. Her name was Stephanie and she had a lot of piercings. I remember seeing her nearly ten years ago and off and on since. Not sure what she died of, can only speculate, but she was easy to get ahold of. She used to walk a lot in the Norway Ave area. May she rest in peace.

JustMeForU
11-15-21, 23:42
I just saw where a girl passed away Saturday, Nov 6th. Her name was Stephanie and she had a lot of piercings. I remember seeing her nearly ten years ago and off and on since. Not sure what she died of, can only speculate, but she was easy to get ahold of. She used to walk a lot in the Norway Ave area. May she rest in peace.Oh WOW. I didn't know this until I saw your post and just pulled up her Facebook. I've known her for well over 10 years maybe even 12. This is really sad because she was such an intelligent and I mean highly intelligent girl. I talked to her about a month ago about getting together sometime because it's been a couple of years. She was a regular off and on for many years. Even had a few talks with her about how bad her habit was getting. She would look really bad then next time I would see her she would look really great so always had hope. I guess I could say she was probably the first regular I ever had. I feel terrible for her kids and family. Even though we know what normally fuels this line of work for these girls, I still can't help but hope they turn their lives around. Quite a few have but quite a few more lost the battle or will eventually lose it.

SamzAdams
11-16-21, 01:26
Oh WOW. I didn't know this until I saw your post and just pulled up her Facebook. I've known her for well over 10 years maybe even 12. This is really sad because she was such an intelligent and I mean highly intelligent girl. I talked to her about a month ago about getting together sometime because it's been a couple of years. She was a regular off and on for many years. Even had a few talks with her about how bad her habit was getting. She would look really bad then next time I would see her she would look really great so always had hope. I guess I could say she was probably the first regular I ever had. I feel terrible for her kids and family. Even though we know what normally fuels this line of work for these girls, I still can't help but hope they turn their lives around. Quite a few have but quite a few more lost the battle or will eventually lose it.Yes, she was very intelligent, I totally agree with you. It's also hard to believe that both of her parents lived in the general area where she always was, but she preferred to live homeless or crash wherever for the night. If you look at her obit, she was such a pretty girl and you could still see that in her, but habits took their toll.

ChadGoin
02-08-22, 14:33
Has anyone seen Lyndsee lately? Also I picked up Some girl for. 40 I have never seen before. Her name was Neveah and and she was spectacular.

SamzAdams
02-09-22, 12:19
Has anyone seen Lyndsee lately? Also I picked up Some girl for. 40 I have never seen before. Her name was Neveah and and she was spectacular.Yeah, Nevaeh usually posts with Kali. Where did you pick her up?

ChadGoin
02-09-22, 17:03
Yeah, Nevaeh usually posts with Kali. Where did you pick her up?I don't think it's the same girl. I picked her up on 10th st W right off Madison.

PumpSquirtRun
02-09-22, 23:06
Has anyone seen Lyndsee lately? Also I picked up Some girl for. 40 I have never seen before. Her name was Neveah and and she was spectacular.Picked her up this evening on W12th. Bbbjcimws set me back. 4 and she was not afraid to apply vacuum as so many SWs are these days. Good times were had by all.

ChadGoin
02-10-22, 01:20
Picked her up this evening on W12th. Bbbjcimws set me back. 4 and she was not afraid to apply vacuum as so many SWs are these days. Good times were had by all.O ok she stopped posting on stg and I hadn't seen her out.

ChadGoin
02-21-22, 14:59
O ok she stopped posting on stg and I hadn't seen her out.Does anyone have contact info for her? Or tell me the best time to meet her out.

Any other contact info for others would be appreciated.

Pm me.

Big Delicious
02-28-22, 09:08
I lived in Huntington for years, and usually sampled the SW's in the area on a regular basis for about ten years regularly. I moved away from there about five years ago, but I'm planning a visit soon. What is the SW scene like these days? Are there still SW's walking the tracks anymore? If so, where should an old monger start treasure hunting?

Stay safe, gents.

Big D.

Daman2
03-01-22, 00:51
I lived in Huntington for years, and usually sampled the SW's in the area on a regular basis for about ten years regularly. I moved away from there about five years ago, but I'm planning a visit soon. What is the SW scene like these days? Are there still SW's walking the tracks anymore? If so, where should an old monger start treasure hunting?

Stay safe, gents.

Big D.Unfortunately it's horrible now. Sounds like you moved away during the peak of the SW'er scene arguably between 2017-18. Now you are lucky to see a few girls on the West end at night time or later on in the night and then whomever you see is going to look rough most likely. The past year has been the worst I've ever saw it and when you do see one the qaulity is horrible compared to what used to be out there just a few years ago. It's amazing really. I never thought I would see the day that even Huntington would be so barren with talent as it was like a mini Columbus in terms of talent.

Don't even waste you time East of Hal Greer or over on Charleston / Doulton ave. Once they tore down the projects over there and built that new medical building, that was the end of that area producing SW's.

9th ave is also a waste anymore. 6th ave ain't really happening anymore either from Hal greer down to W 5th. Occasionally you will see some between 6th st and W 5th, but they always look like shit anymore. Such a shame. Used to be quite a few lookers SWing out there. Not anymore, unless someone else on here has some intel to offer up. Maybe a few new ones will pop up in the Spring. I'm doubtful though.

ChadGoin
04-18-22, 16:54
Anyone got contact info on any walkers out there? It's been scarce lately. PM please.

HappyFungi
05-09-22, 11:12
Has anyone tried to pick up the chick that stands at the corner o Washington and rt60 at the gas station across from Burger King? She's out there most of the time. I might approach her and see if she needs a ride somewhere.

ChadGoin
05-16-22, 14:12
Was cruising last night and saw two decent walkers but just a few yards back is a black dude on a bike making sure they are safe I guess. On another note does anyone have info on Neveah / Heaven or Lyndsee? PM me please.

ChadGoin
07-02-22, 15:14
I picked up a red head yesterday near Monroe and 12st w and she took me to a great spot for. 4. Looks for me was about a 7/10. She had a little meat on her which I did not mind but she has picked at her skin a lot. What really sold me was the teeth! She had them all and they were straight and beautiful which is so hard to find around here. Cute country accent and has a tattoo of a music note behind the left ear and the lower back part of her neck had a butterfly I think. I would say she is late 30's early 40's. Service was 11/10. She was looking me in the eyes wile taking her time on me. She kept doing this thing with her tongue and I had to make her stop a few times. Highly recommend.

ChadGoin
07-11-22, 14:41
I picked her up for. 2 on Hughes branch rd. She is 24 and very cute and petite. She said she doesn't walk much which I believe because I have never seen her before. If you want anymore Info PM me.

ChadGoin
07-12-22, 14:33
I picked her up for. 2 on Hughes branch rd. She is 24 and very cute and petite. She said she doesn't walk much which I believe because I have never seen her before. If you want anymore Info PM me.So I have a lot of you reach out and I did have a number at one point but the text app I was using stopped letting me reply and I deleted the account and didn't think to take down her number. She looks like the pic but more mature. A pretty girl about 5'1 110 lbs maybe.

Location: she has recently walked the road / ally between Jackson ave and van buren ave.

Also if you guys have any info on walkers I would greatly appreciate it. Pm me.

Daman2
07-16-22, 09:54
So I have a lot of you reach out and I did have a number at one point but the text app I was using stopped letting me reply and I deleted the account and didn't think to take down her number. She looks like the pic but more mature. A pretty girl about 5'1 110 lbs maybe.

Location: she has recently walked the road / ally between Jackson ave and van buren ave.

Also if you guys have any info on walkers I would greatly appreciate it. Pm me.Good to see someone else trying to post reports on the stroll, even if it is a fraction of what it used to be just a few years ago. I'm gone a lot for the most part and don't get to cruise much at all anymore. But do so to some degree.

So about Ashley in the pic. Yep that's Ashley W from west end originally and she has to got to be at least 27 now because she was 23 around 4-5 yrs ago. She has been out there on the west end stroll section on and off for at least 5 yrs that I know of. I saw her out only one time during the early afternoon back in March right on Madison and that was it for this year. Interesting that you found her back in that alley. There are some out there from my observations, but the quality is horrible now. I'm sure you know this already LOL.

ChadGoin
07-19-22, 15:19
Did the stroll today and saw a few but not looking very good. Most are missing teeth and deathly skinny. It's hard to see, these poor women are barely hanging on. But anyways I snagged a few pics. The first 2 pics Is what I saw today and the were looking rough but hey they are out there. The last two pics are of a girl named Leslie and I have seen her out but didn't Pick her up due to not having and cash on me. But she looks amazing compared to the others out there. If anyone has any info on Leslie I would appreciate it.

ChadGoin
07-21-22, 14:26
Saw this post earlier on fb. Poor woman was scared. Just a tip, don't assume every woman out there is a walker. If I have never seen them before I don't hit the breaks or pull over. I will do a couple passes to see if I get the wave. If not I mind my own business. Also If I see kids out I try to avoid that area because parents are watching and I'm sure they know what cars are passing by frequently.

ChadGoin
08-29-22, 16:50
These last couple weeks I have been out and only found one that I will say is a unicorn. Honestly I was very surprised when I picked her up in the alley by sheets on 6th ave! She goes by Mary and is a very beautiful 21 y old black / mixed girl. We talked for a while. She is very nice and worth the money spent. PM me for more details and number. Seniors only.

On an other note I have been cruising the east side to see what I could find out there, but no luck. Any info on the east end would be appreciated.

Now let's talk the west end. I have see the one that goes by Jamie that I posted about before but she always has her bf with her. She is the red head in the photo. She looks a little rough from when I saw her last but I'm sure that is just the heat. LOL.

Now I have seen this blonde walking that goes by Leslie but I have either not had the funds or she wasn't interested that time. Any info on her would be appreciated.

WVUBoy
09-07-22, 15:21
Can you dm me her info and any pics you may have?

These last couple weeks I have been out and only found one that I will say is a unicorn. Honestly I was very surprised when I picked her up in the alley by sheets on 6th ave! She goes by Mary and is a very beautiful 21 y old black / mixed girl. We talked for a while. She is very nice and worth the money spent. PM me for more details and number. Seniors only.

On an other note I have been cruising the east side to see what I could find out there, but no luck. Any info on the east end would be appreciated.

Now let's talk the west end. I have see the one that goes by Jamie that I posted about before but she always has her bf with her. She is the red head in the photo. She looks a little rough from when I saw her last but I'm sure that is just the heat. LOL.

Now I have seen this blonde walking that goes by Leslie but I have either not had the funds or she wasn't interested that time. Any info on her would be appreciated.

WvJoeMonger1
09-15-22, 13:21
Hey,

This is my new account, Wvjoemonger1, b / c I lost my password for my regular account Wvjoemonger. With the growing virtual world, there is a limited need for ladies to walk. Problems with uncle harassment and so forth. From my recent mongering, I have seen several unicorns but failed to pick them up. They are just out long enough and sporadic enough to make what they need to be made. Another issue is they are blending into the civilian population. I have seen perspectives walking with book bags and carrying shopping bags.

One thing I notice in Charleston is the level of police presence. One night I was cursing Charleston East Side when an evening time shooting call went out. All uncles responded, and then magically, walkers came out from everywhere! It was like the old days. I noticed it didn't only happen in the shooting but on other calls when most of the uncles were needed to handle outstanding calls.

A few weeks ago, I was mongering, and of course, nothing was out. I saw walking about 5.6 ft, either brown short hair or dark blonde out. Does anyone know her?

ChadGoin
12-19-22, 22:55
Why do I have a lot to report.

First, let's start off with where I left off in my last post and that was with Mary on sixth Avenue. I saw her once more but then I couldn't get a hold of her after that. Also the second time I saw her she looked pretty rough and I think was high on pills. Next, let's talk about Leslie on the West End, who I mentioned in my previous posts, she is very, very pretty, but the performance was very lacking and I really hated that because she is probably the best looking girl out there when she is walking and looking for work.

About three weeks ago on sixth Avenue by Sheetz I saw a blonde hair woman about in her late 30's. I wasn't sure if she was working but I pulled over anyways and waited and she came up and jumped right in once we made small talk. She said her name was Max I think, and she gave me a number, but she hasn't text me back so it I guess it was a fake but anyways we drove around for a while while she finished the food she had and we just talked. But when it was time she got right to work, and she was amazing! It was BBBJ. 40. Overall I would have to say 10 out of 10 on performance and about a 7 or 8 out of 10 in the looks department as far as walkers go. I haven't been able to find her or reach out to her since but also it was late at night probably close to 12 o'clock when I pick her up.

On another note as far as the stroll goes, it has been scarce I hardly ever see anybody out anymore. Has something happened? Did the supply of drugs go away? LOL I don't know because I'm not in that world so if you have any info, let me know.

Bil73A
05-16-23, 15:32
Huntington used to be a great place for streetwalkers is there any action anymore?

HogBalls69
06-18-23, 02:34
These last couple weeks I have been out and only found one that I will say is a unicorn. Honestly I was very surprised when I picked her up in the alley by sheets on 6th ave! She goes by Mary and is a very beautiful 21 y old black / mixed girl. We talked for a while. She is very nice and worth the money spent. PM me for more details and number. Seniors only.Aloha! I'm actually in the Charleston-Huntington area visiting family right now. I'm almost always down with the brown and mellow with the yellow. Which of course greatly limits my options here in WV. How may I get in contact with her? If you ever make it out to Honolulu, I'll certainly reciprocate with high quality info. Mahalo and otherwise TIA.

ChadGoin
08-07-23, 21:08
Well it's been over 6 months since I last posted and I have a lot to report! But let me say I do get tired being the only person reporting.

Anyways let's begin!

Mandy / Amanda.

This one can be found on Madison at night. If you see her you will be well satisfied. I give her. 4 because honestly she is one of the best I ever had and the things she can do with her tongue is not human. She can bbbjdt for sure! No digits.

Keri.

Saw her a couple weeks ago and to be honest I wasn't sure if she was going to be worth it but I did it anyways and I am so glad I did. She is probably second-best just under Mandy. I gave her. 2 for her service and honestly she deserves more, found her on the West End on Madison as well. I did have digits, but I accidentally erased them so if anybody has them, I would greatly appreciate it.

Leslie.

I have posted a couple times asking about this one and finally have something to report! I have seen her now about four or five times. The first time I asked for BBBJ and honestly it was terrible but the next time I saw her I wanted the full ride and I am so glad I did because she is tight and warm. Now the cost was. 8 but I was happy because she was pretty sexy. I have digits but I don't know if they were because she hasn't responded in a while.

Max.

I pick this one up close to Sheetz on sixth Avenue. It was my first time seeing her and my last and I didn't get digits although I wish I had! If she was spectacular probably better than Mandy but unfortunately I'm an idiot and didn't get digits. LOL. 4 for this one.

Kristin / Kristy.

I can't remember her name but but are used to be a stripper and was pretty good looking then and a little less so now but still pretty. I picked her up at Sheetz and dropped her off at a gambling place. Apparently she's always at one of these gambling places. . 4 for this one.

ChadGoin
11-08-23, 17:17
The first pic is Mandy. Last time I seen her she was nodding out a little bit, but it felt so good and she was still able to move her time and it was incredible. LOL definitely pick her up. If you see her, you will not be disappointed.

The second one is Keri. She is very good as well.

4 BBBJCIM.

They can be found walking on Madison.

Bil73A
03-13-24, 11:11
Decided to do the Huntington thing last night and man it was a ghost town I didn't see a single SW now I was only out for 2 hours but man just a few years ago they were everywhere. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong spots because they do move around. Can anyone tell me where to look? I was on 6th and 7th ave down to the westend sheetz and those streets around the antique area and up by the apartments by po boys tires.

Daman2
03-14-24, 01:42
Decided to do the Huntington thing last night and man it was a ghost town I didn't see a single SW now I was only out for 2 hours but man just a few years ago they were everywhere. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong spots because they do move around. Can anyone tell me where to look? I was on 6th and 7th ave down to the westend sheetz and those streets around the antique area and up by the apartments by po boys tires.Nah, those are still the main streets youd see them on even now. I tried crusin just like you when visiting about 4 different times during 2023. Like you around 2-3 hr stretches in the evening and only saw a couple of scragglers here and there on those same streets. Nothing that I cared to sample. Getting like that everywhere in the East though since 2021-22 with the exception of Philly. Can't believe how it was from 2012 to 2021. Seems like a series of dreams long gone now. I only cruise it for the Nostalgia now.