PDA

View Full Version : Ripoff Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

FortunateSon1
04-05-17, 19:59
Don't make my mistake. Best to avoid.

http://eastky.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/want-to-meet/12060652

740-xxx-1650 in case the ad gets deleted.

Wally Creek
11-05-19, 12:04
Got ripped off by this one on SA:

"LOL Lana del rey".

https://www.seeking.com/member/c255ea39-2bb5-43b3-a343-6e66030a2967

She left without her pants and shoes.
PM me if you want to know more.

Wally Creek
11-05-19, 13:13
Another member informed me this SA ripoff girl:

"LOL Lana del rey".

Is also posting on STG as:

http://huntington.skipthegames.com/domination-and-fetish/financial-domination-looking-f/908792870137

Avoid.

Almighty
11-05-19, 13:31

"LOL Lana del rey".

http://huntington.skipthegames.com/domination-and-fetish/financial-domination-looking-f/908792870137

Avoid.Yep. She's trash. Avoid at all costs. She got all bent out of shape when I met her off SA. At the M&G she wanted 100 bucks to which I said absolutely not Never mind she ordered TWO entrees and took one home. I sleuthed around on social media and found her. She's got a bf / fiancée / husband / something. My guess is I paid for his dinner that night too.

JustMeForU
11-05-19, 16:14

"LOL Lana del rey".

Avoid.That ad is pretty self explanatory. Not too many providers tell us up front they are going to "Financially drain" and "Humiliate You". However, back in my single and free to mingle days I'd have had to set up a date with her and would have been willing to loose 100 just out of curiosity! Nowadays not so much.

Wally Creek
11-05-19, 17:39
That ad is pretty self explanatory. Not too many providers tell us up front they are going to "Financially drain" and "Humiliate You". However, back in my single and free to mingle days I'd have had to set up a date with her and would have been willing to loose 100 just out of curiosity! Nowadays not so much.I didn't see that ad on STG before I met her.

I didn't see this one either: Another SA identity "MissGorgeous01".

JustMeForU
11-05-19, 18:51
I didn't see that ad on STG before I met her.

I didn't see this one either: Another SA identity "MissGorgeous01".I talked to her on SA under the MissGorgeous one and she was high pressure so I dropped the conversation. Then she wrote me on the other one several times wanting dinner over and over again. I think she may have even more SA profiles. I'm guessing she probably feeds her whole family from SA dinner dates! LOL.

Name88
11-05-19, 21:45
Got ripped off by this one on SA:

"LOL Lana del rey".

https://www.seeking.com/member/c255ea39-2bb5-43b3-a343-6e66030a2967

She left without her pants and shoes.
PM me if you want to know more.Do you know this girls real name and anything about her.

Marillion19
11-06-19, 08:39
Do you know this girls real name and anything about her.I think her first name is Nicole and was a local college student. I posted a few times about her in the other thread about the multiple profiles and how I got bad vibes from her. There was a rip off post about her and another post about she made a scene at dinner. Sorry this happened. Apparently a few other posts mentioned that they found her FB account. That's about all I know.

Peace and be safe.

M-19.

TheLanadelRey
03-12-20, 13:19
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

HtnHappy
05-20-20, 16:42
Yep. She's trash. Avoid at all costs. She got all bent out of shape when I met her off SA. At the M&G she wanted 100 bucks to which I said absolutely not Never mind she ordered TWO entrees and took one home. I sleuthed around on social media and found her. She's got a bf / fiance / husband / something. My guess is I paid for his dinner that night too.She asked for $40 after ordering two dinners and desert. I paused before caving. She made up an excuse to not hang out more that day. 10 min later she texts and asks if I'd like her to come over. When I said her proposal was too much, she got nasty saying I was cheep and all that. Fast forward several months, she messages me on SA, asking if we could meet. When I reminded her of how she behaved, she apologized and my curiosity got the best of me, so we negotiated an agreement. At my house after talking a while and watching a little TV, she makes an excuse to go to her car. She grabbed money and my coat on the way out the door. I texted to get my coat back, she laughed, and said someone offered her $80 for my coat. If I left $50 on my porch overnight, she would leave the coat there in exchange for my coat. I can't stand a thief! I guess we should call her 2 Entree Nicole.

Lee 1976
11-17-22, 16:04
She asked for $40 after ordering two dinners and desert. I paused before caving. She made up an excuse to not hang out more that day. 10 min later she texts and asks if I'd like her to come over. When I said her proposal was too much, she got nasty saying I was cheep and all that. Fast forward several months, she messages me on SA, asking if we could meet. When I reminded her of how she behaved, she apologized and my curiosity got the best of me, so we negotiated an agreement. At my house after talking a while and watching a little TV, she makes an excuse to go to her car. She grabbed money and my coat on the way out the door. I texted to get my coat back, she laughed, and said someone offered her $80 for my coat. If I left $50 on my porch overnight, she would leave the coat there in exchange for my coat. I can't stand a thief! I guess we should call her 2 Entree Nicole.You have a pic? I had a few dreams with a Nicole, was pretty pleasant and gave great bbj, last visit she seem a little crazy, kept saying dealer ripped her etc wanted donation first so she could score and "feel better."

Then started saying she thought she was pregnant but she highly expressed FS would have to be wrapped having a heart attack, got to fruity for me so finished up which was no.

Where near as good as previous needless to say lost that #,she was at coaches then.

Snakeeyez
08-13-23, 14:08
https://members.seeking.com/member/0c03b6c0-a6ae-418d-930c-1691880672dc

This one is a scammer. Avoid at all cost. Will not deliver on what she says. She is posted in Charleston but close enough for you guys to beware. Her cashapp is $noulok.
She texts from a 681 number. Last 4 is 6923.

Master Sgt
10-17-23, 08:21
Accidentally posted this to Charleston earlier.

Profile name is QueenBeexoxo, Goes by Tonya, met her once and immediately got vibes she was trying to scam me. She wanted paid upfront and taken to Walmart to pay her electric bill before we went to the motel. I was pretty sure I'd not see her again if I paid and took her to Walmart so I offered to give her half and go our separate ways. She was upset and wanted the full amount and decided to follow through if it was quick.

Called her on a second occasion to set a date to meet. Agreed on time and place and she started hitting me up for upfront deposit to pay bills. I figured she was alittle more trustworthy since we've already met once and sent her the $ via cashapp. Big mistake as she continued hitting me up for other bills for different amounts threatening to call it off if I didn't help her out. Many cashapp requests from her to the point I blocked her on cashapp and cut my loses.

https://members.seeking.com/member/a0bd6e72-0303-4a4e-853b-4dab30336818

ChadGoin
11-08-23, 16:51
She usually walks on sixth ave from sheetz to the dollar store on first Street and sixth Avenue. She will be in the middle of doing her business and pop her head up and act like there's people around and jump out and says I've got to go talk to this guy LOL. Just stay away she ain't worth it.