PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

MuffinTop
04-19-23, 12:41
Been to Queen 3 times and all I got was HJ. Anyone knows a FS Asian parlor offering Table shower? TIA.

ScoopFeeding
07-01-23, 17:13
Been to Queen 3 times and all I got was HJ. Anyone knows a FS Asian parlor offering Table shower? TIA.Search PG Acupressure in Fort Washington, MD. You'll get a nice full meal. Its location is very close and convenient from East D. C. Side. Or you can go Angel Acupressure locating in College park. They rotate girls frequently. So just give them any name like Coco, Cindy whatever then they'll lower their guard.

Sagras14
05-21-24, 00:36
Wow. Just wow! First time as I'm just visiting but will make a point to return. She is one of the sweetest if not the sweetest girls I've seen. Not to mention she's a strong 8/10 face / bod. Very attentive and agreeable really pretty face and slim hot body smallish B plants but nicely proportionate to her size. She was masterful in both the massage and finish. Topless and allowed some OTC V play but I think would be agreeable to more with subsequent visits (some of her regulars may chime in). She was also genuinely grateful for 70/80 for the exp. Will definitely try to make it up there again!