PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist: Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Simalex
06-24-15, 15:51
Hey guys I found someone for us that's looking pm me for details and contact info.

PudendaLunch
11-14-16, 14:48
Hi guys. I am new here. I never thought that I could actually reach a real, live woman on CL CE. However, the other day, I spoke with one "Cum eating ****" on the phone. It was too late for me to actually go to see her in Greenbelt, and in addition, I must say I am still a bit suspicious. She never sent a pic. Maybe a 400 lb woman LOL. Anybody here have any experience with CL CE?

Jimmy0222
11-29-16, 08:54
Hey guys I found someone for us that's looking pm me for details and contact info.Hey I just saw this message me I am looking for a local girl, Things sure have slowed down.

The Big Man
08-11-17, 21:59
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Thanks!