PDA

View Full Version : BackPage: Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

The Antagonist
02-22-17, 23:27
Well I don't know if anyone will see this but being a die hard monger I'm going to post it anyway.

So she showed up for our second date but missed the first she came in gave me a half assed hug at the door started right away with a condom BJ usually I like a little HJ before and some titty sucking to get in the mood but she warned me that her titties were very sensitive so needless to say TURN OFF! So as soon as I get hard she jumps on me CG but unfortunately I couldn't feel a thing because of the condom and lube so I said let me take you doggy over the bed but she didn't know what I was talking about LOL while trying to show her I went limp now on a good note she didn't quit there she CBJ me back up then rode me RGC to completion but she thought that was doggy LOL.

Sincerely.

TA.

http://southernmaryland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/waldorf-thick-italian-beauty-amazing-mouth-watering-curves/26666774

OldBoomer
05-17-17, 21:38
http://southernmaryland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-and-creamy-caramel-toned-delight-come-and-treat-yourself-to-sophia-swerves/26656484

Hello DC Maryland. I normally dream across the river. Recently I took an opportunity to dream with Sophia. It did not go well. She is beautiful and has skills. However there was negotiation all through the dream. The location was ok, but the condition of the venue was poor. It ended way short. I am thinking of giving her another try because she asked me to review her and I do not like giving poor reviews.

Anyone else hAD THIS DREAM?

Xquisitely4
05-24-17, 01:15
http://southernmaryland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-and-creamy-caramel-toned-delight-come-and-treat-yourself-to-sophia-swerves/26656484

Hello DC Maryland. I normally dream across the river. Recently I took an opportunity to dream with Sophia. It did not go well. She is beautiful and has skills. However there was negotiation all through the dream. The location was ok, but the condition of the venue was poor. It ended way short. I am thinking of giving her another try because she asked me to review her and I do not like giving poor reviews.

Anyone else hAD THIS DREAM?Her reviews on the oThER board do not necessarily give her glowing reports and your experience appears to reflect some similarities. It's purely your choice. IMHO if a provider wants you to write her a review you would think she would make sure to put forth her best effort to insure the experience is enjoyable and as agreed. It's a personal choice if you decide to see her again, and I would suggest if you do see her again negotiate your dream before hand so you can enjoy the time and not have those details in the way. Good luck on whatever you decide.

Xquisitely4.

SophiaSwerves
08-07-17, 20:06
Her reviews on the oThER board do not necessarily give her glowing reports and your experience appears to reflect some similarities. It's purely your choice. IMHO if a provider wants you to write her a review you would think she would make sure to put forth her best effort to insure the experience is enjoyable and as agreed. It's a personal choice if you decide to see her again, and I would suggest if you do see her again negotiate your dream before hand so you can enjoy the time and not have those details in the way. Good luck on whatever you decide.

Xquisitely4.I truly appreciate all constructive criticism regarding my services and performance. [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

Nevertheless, I am a professional lady that strives for the satisfaction of my clients. I genuinely offer any generous gentleman that is in question of my services, to a reintroduction. Let's treat each other with respect and appreciation. I look forward to our next encounter.

Sophia Swerves xoxo.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

If you want to do some good customer service and try and make up for a bad session that's fine. You cross the line when you start the fingerwaggen.

A2