PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

HotSho
07-28-17, 21:57
Any info on any action in DC strip clubs? Went to royals tonight, some hot chicas but the place is kinda run down.

AmigoRojo
09-27-17, 21:02
Any info on any action in DC strip clubs? Went to royals tonight, some hot chicas but the place is kinda run down.Go to The House on Georgia Avenue. May have some luck there.

SlyJr
08-12-18, 20:42
Heading to DC for the weekend of the 25th. Looking for some good recommendations of strip clubs to visit while I'm down there.

NavenRJohnson
08-21-18, 11:53
Heading to DC for the weekend of the 25th. Looking for some good recommendations of strip clubs to visit while I'm down there.Good Guys is great for viewing, but no private dances.

Franki3
11-25-18, 00:26
Good Guys is great for viewing, but no private dances.I'm a good guys fan. And that is the best way to understand this club. Look. Don't touch.

Jsidd
12-11-18, 00:28
Any info about Cloakroom?

HighwayGuy
12-17-18, 20:08
I went there for the first time a few weeks ago and I t's impressive for DC. I've been going to strip clubs here since my first fake I'd in the late 80's got me into Camelot and Good Guys with great frequency. Over the yrs as I've been exposed to strip clubs in other cities (NYC, Charlotte, Atlanta, Miami, Philly, LA, Las Vegas) it's become quite obvious that DC strip clubs are so bunk. Nonetheless, Cloakroom has the feel of someplace better.

Here's what to expect:

$20 door cover. Smoking hot young ladies at register counter.

$3 coat check and the Russian coat check girl is a smokeshow too.

Expensive drinks (it's a strip club afterall) and a highly suspect "service charge" added to your tip. I haven't bothered asking what that represents and I've begrudgingly just tipped on top of it. Whatever it is, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth and makes me feel like I'm in a real clip joint.

Two levels with nice decor. Very impressive light show at main stage. It's a bunch of tubular lights that change colors and move up and down. Very trippy.

Beautiful dancers. By contrast I stopped in Good Guys a few weeks ago and the entire rotation was overweight, some grossly overweight and the music was unbearably loud the ver their shitty sound system. That was when I paid for my only drink and scurried out the door for an inaugural visit to Cloakroom.

Upstairs there are several private lap dance rooms available with a full curtain to give total privacy. The fee to go there with the lay of your choice is $100 per 10 minutes. I haven't gone up there but a friend did. I imagine YMMV and of depends on the girl as to what all can happen up there.

In summary, if this place didn't have a cover and didn't have that "service fee", I'd probably start both weekend nights there every single weekend before I head out to the various bars and clubs I go to. But those two things give me the "clip joint" feeling I so despise, so my cloakroom visits will be far, far less frequent. I'm but one example and probably an outlier, but in my case they will lose out on potential revenue because I'd absolutely go a lot, drink a lot, and tip dancers a lot if not for the egregious cover and service fee.

Any info about Cloakroom?

JustAsk9
04-16-19, 14:31
I went there for the first time a few weeks ago and I t's impressive for DC. I've been going to strip clubs here since my first fake I'd in the late 80's got me into Camelot and Good Guys with great frequency. Over the yrs as I've been exposed to strip clubs in other cities (NYC, Charlotte, Atlanta, Miami, Philly, LA, Las Vegas) it's become quite obvious that DC strip clubs are so bunk. Nonetheless, Cloakroom has the feel of someplace better.

Here's what to expect:

$20 door cover. Smoking hot young ladies at register counter.

$3 coat check and the Russian coat check girl is a smokeshow too.

Expensive drinks (it's a strip club afterall) and a highly suspect "service charge" added to your tip. I haven't bothered asking what that represents and I've begrudgingly just tipped on top of it. Whatever it is, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth and makes me feel like I'm in a real clip joint.

Two levels with nice decor. Very impressive light show at main stage. It's a bunch of tubular lights that change colors and move up and down. Very trippy.

Beautiful dancers. By contrast I stopped in Good Guys a few weeks ago and the entire rotation was overweight, some grossly overweight and the music was unbearably loud the ver their shitty sound system. That was when I paid for my only drink and scurried out the door for an inaugural visit to Cloakroom.

Upstairs there are several private lap dance rooms available with a full curtain to give total privacy. The fee to go there with the lay of your choice is $100 per 10 minutes. I haven't gone up there but a friend did. I imagine YMMV and of depends on the girl as to what all can happen up there.

In summary, if this place didn't have a cover and didn't have that "service fee", I'd probably start both weekend nights there every single weekend before I head out to the various bars and clubs I go to. But those two things give me the "clip joint" feeling I so despise, so my cloakroom visits will be far, far less frequent. I'm but one example and probably an outlier, but in my case they will lose out on potential revenue because I'd absolutely go a lot, drink a lot, and tip dancers a lot if not for the egregious cover and service fee.Thanks for the review. I am going to head over there this weekend but $100 for 10 min is insane. I am sure you get nothing out of that too. I don't have deep enough pockets to drop a grand or more to leave with blue balls hahaha.

Bm392
09-23-19, 22:55
The building itself is nice although the front entrance is so small that I passed right by it at first. The main dance floor is on the second floor. Then there a balcony surrounding the dance floor with a 2 story pole in the middle of the dance floor. The girls do use the heck out of that two story pole.

Now for the bad part. There is absolutely no touching on the main floor, even while tipping. The private dances upstairs range from 100 bucks for 10 min up to 2000 grand. From downstairs, you can see the big camera room. Every private dance area has a camera so it is impossible to get extras. Lastly, they make all of the dancers walking around in these corny night gowns that makes all of the dancers look terrible until they hit the stage. This club is a total waste of time and money!

Bm392
09-23-19, 22:56
So, I got a tip from one of the dancers at the Cloakroom that the Stadium Club had a bunch of "big boody black girls but the place was to ghetto for her. " Well, this was the type of club that I was looking for so I hopped in anther Uber LOL.

They charged me 20 to get in even though they closed in an hour or two. You can grab a little booty on an open floor but I am told that there are no extras in the back because this place has cameras in every booth too.

The stage and bar is surrounded by chairs but all of the ladies stayed on the back half of the stage and chairs. There was a lot of weed smoking back there and it looked to be filled with local ballers. You need a wristband to get back there and I am not a weed smoker or local so I didn't even ask what it took to get a wristband. Only one girl came up to me while I was there. This place isn't worth the time or money either.

Darkzpie
08-08-21, 18:42
Does anybody have any experience going to the Cloakroom with a big group of friends, around 10 or so?

Buck20
09-25-22, 10:28
What can folks tell me about Camelot? Worth a visit? Good for picking up mature women and couples? I'll be in town next week.

One Stiffy
04-17-23, 19:54
What can folks tell me about Camelot? Worth a visit? Good for picking up mature women and couples? I'll be in town next week.Same question for me. I'll be in DC next week for business. I see the club's website has the girl's schedule on it. Does anyone have a favorite girl worth checking out?

Capitol Punish
06-13-23, 18:14
I'm 2 months late to help on the Camelot question. And 30 years, haha. I have not been there since 1992, but it was nice enough then. A bit boring, but the ladies looked good.

I'm returning to D. C. To visit, in August. I'm looking for sleazy (opposite of Camelot), if anyone has info. Specifically a club like the erstwhile Foxy Playground, which closed maybe 12 years ago? 15?

I had the greatest visit to the Foxy Playground, 30 years ago. June 13,1993. All black club, saw just one other white guy in the 18 or so visits I made. Only one non-black dancer, a Latina on 2 visits. On June 13,1993, a Sunday, I spent 5 hours there. DATY on 4 different dancers. After the Foxy Playground, I headed to Constitution Hall, saw the Stylistics, the Intruders, Bloodstone. Hell of a day!