PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

HitOrMiss15
08-31-16, 18:26
Normally post in baltimore. 5'8 125# bf utr. Can host off conn ave. Pm for details.

Jimmy0222
11-29-16, 09:03
I know I am not the only guy out here. And things sure seem to be slow, we need to change that, we need to sare our info, this board has slowed down and almost stopped.

Deb4512
10-05-17, 23:38
http://reason.com/blog/2017/10/05/dc-could-become-only-us-city-to-decrimin

Franki3
11-25-18, 00:27
http://reason.com/blog/2017/10/05/dc-could-become-only-us-city-to-decriminFingers crossed.

Franki3
11-25-18, 00:28
I know I am not the only guy out here. And things sure seem to be slow, we need to change that, we need to sare our info, this board has slowed down and almost stopped.Feast or famine.

Trust the process bruddah.

Man Who Will
03-29-19, 04:59
WOW! If you are able to help one or both of these truly outstanding female providers this weekend, you will be smiling and making plans to visit Tidewater VA, for a repeat meeting. Do you like a GFE with BBBJCIM, covered sex in every position known, or the best anal I have found or maybe you would like to be treated like royalty and have both of them making you become totally exhausted. (if you have a heart condition do not try them both at once- LOL).

For all parties safety PM me giving your text number and I will text you back their names, text numbers and my password that assure you the best service and special forum prices. Then just text them initially for more information. They will be ready and waiting for you.

If you are not a SM or a RM who has 15 solid reviews don't ask for contact info.

Long time SM, Man Who Will, JACK.

Max #01
01-16-20, 18:31
I'm in Boston this week and they were talking about this over in the Boston forums. It looks like the same old Backpage except that the domain is. Co (UK). I don't know how long it's been up again, but it can't be that long. The thing that has me a bit suspicious is that there are tons of ads, the majority of them Asian (at least in Boston). I wouldn't have expected this many ads so soon. It was never my primary source of adult fun anyway, but I know a lot of guys used it extensively.

Cdude2
04-30-20, 17:26
I'm in Boston this week and they were talking about this over in the Boston forums. It looks like the same old Backpage except that the domain is. Co (UK). I don't know how long it's been up again, but it can't be that long. The thing that has me a bit suspicious is that there are tons of ads, the majority of them Asian (at least in Boston). I wouldn't have expected this many ads so soon. It was never my primary source of adult fun anyway, but I know a lot of guys used it extensively.No that is not backpage. Backpage was more like craigslist with a bunch of ads. This looks like someone created a website to push all the fake asian ads.

Bacon Bread
04-30-20, 22:27
I'm in Boston this week and they were talking about this over in the Boston forums. It looks like the same old Backpage except that the domain is. Co (UK). I don't know how long it's been up again, but it can't be that long. The thing that has me a bit suspicious is that there are tons of ads, the majority of them Asian (at least in Boston). I wouldn't have expected this many ads so soon. It was never my primary source of adult fun anyway, but I know a lot of guys used it extensively.It just pulls the ads from cityxguide.