PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist: Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Jimmy0222
11-29-16, 09:04
Seems like everything is a scam or fake on this board anymore, CL use to be ok, now it gets crazy to even reply back to a post.

Jimmy0222
11-29-16, 09:05
What happened to that CL that I use to love, I can not find any real local girls anymore on the board.

ZoomInOrOut
11-29-16, 19:48
What happened to that CL that I use to love, I can not find any real local girls anymore on the board.The problem with CL is that many guys go on there seeking NSA dates without any $ commitment. When they don't get what they want, they flag the post and it subsequently gets removed. Guys would rather leave real spam bot posts on CL but cause the ad of a local service provider to be removed. So as a result CL is only full of junk spam posts.

Unclebadtouch
09-10-17, 11:06
This is a public service announcement. This may be the worst BJ I've ever gotten. Imagine all the negative things about a BJ you can imagine, including foul body odor, and there you have it.

Can I suck on your blowpop? - w4 m (southern ave / wheeler rd) hide this posting.

Body: curvy.

Height: 5'6" (167 cm).

Hi fellas my 202 name is lyric and I am a black bbw who loves sucking blowpops it just make mouth watery. So if you close to southern avenue area 769 and cool with car fun but you must be able to come to me I don't have a car. If your like what you have read then 2788 glady reply with your number for a quicker response.