PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Kurt Cutter
05-27-19, 13:00
Working in Yakima for a few months. Any information best AMPs? Thank You.

Maybee1632
09-25-19, 19:10
Will be in Yakima later this month. Looking for any sort of satisfactory options! Don't really care much as to in / out, AMP or other. PM me, and I can share Seattle and Oregon info!

Incodnito
11-09-20, 05:59
Check out k oil the massage therapist is there by her self so the is some interruptions. She is 40 a little heavy set. Good massage.

Agj1959
08-23-21, 12:18
I've found decent HE places in Yak. Just looking for someone other than middle age. Also FS if desired. I declined. PM for info exchange. Thanks.

FaraField
09-11-21, 19:42
I've found decent HE places in Yak. Just looking for someone other than middle age. Also FS if desired. I declined. PM for info exchange. Thanks.I've found HE, but no FS since the big 2014 busts. Had zero luck at K or Spring, but that was a couple years ago that I visited. In any case, no one under 40.

Agj1959
11-23-21, 19:36
220X W Nob Hill Blvd Ste C, Yakima, WA.

https://yakima.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/beautiful-sexy-girls-interest/908657853006

Thanks!

Froggy2
11-30-21, 20:06
220X W Nob Hill Blvd Ste C, Yakima, WA.

https://yakima.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/beautiful-sexy-girls-interest/908657853006

Thanks!Not new, just moved K spa from 4th, saw one report that it was all legit, but when I stumbled in just after they moved it was the same gal as before and all available.

DAnimal69
12-04-21, 13:48
Just looking for a HE but also enjoy a nice table shower. Any options in Yakima?

Thanks.

Agj1959
12-09-21, 15:18
Just looking for a HE but also enjoy a nice table shower. Any options in Yakima?

Thanks.4x2 S 12th Ave, Yakima, WA 9xx02, or so they advertise.

Kz5891
06-02-22, 14:32
Went in for a hour massage actually got the full hour. Better then most as far as massage quality. Nice looking girl in her 30's nice naturals. Full menu was available opted for the BBBJ it must have been a slow morning as while she was performing the service a 2nd girl came dropped her top and fondled my balls while letting me fondle her breasts and cheered me and the other girl on. After I finished from the soul sucker 3000 she finished the hour out massaging neck and head and almost put me to sleep. 200 all in I tipped extra for the cheerleader. Would definitely repeat and see about the rest of the menu with 4 hands.

Maybee1632
07-22-22, 18:33
Headed up that way next week. My info is pre-covid times. Any sharing would be appreciated. PM me, and I can share some Oregon info as well!

NoFearToTry
07-28-22, 00:47
Headed up that way next week. My info is pre-covid times. Any sharing would be appreciated. PM me, and I can share some Oregon info as well!Still in the area?

Bheleu
08-20-22, 19:18
My first ever review. Here ya go. Went here around 2 pm. I had driven by it before but never tried as there were always someone questionable hanging around outside. When I entered a really bad smell hit me. Smelled like something died in the AC, which was nice and cool. I must have gotten used to it as by the end of my hour (paid. 6 to the house) as I didn't notice it much.

Was greeted by Cam. Cute, 42 year old, pretty smile, tight legs and ass, little bit of a pooch for her stomach and a nice B chest. She teased and played through an average massage and asked what I wanted after the flip. Had to negotiate more than I wanted, ended up paying $ for a CBJ but everything was all on the table. She stripped and went 69 on me, after a while I asked if I could watch and she was really good. Patient, took her time and definitely was in to the end. Overall good experience, got what I needed but didn't like smell or the negotiation.

I'd be open if anyone has a better option, please pm me. - thanks.

RileySmom
10-13-22, 17:38
Coming through Yak soon. Anything new to report?

Agj1959
10-16-22, 22:51
Coming through Yak soon. Anything new to report?K Massage on Nob Hill gives great massages. A little more $ but younger. Worth it. The one on Tieton isn't bad either. Standard services.

RileySmom
10-26-22, 12:03
K Massage on Nob Hill gives great massages. A little more $ but younger. Worth it. The one on Tieton isn't bad either. Standard services.Thanks for the info. I went to Esme and had a great time with the gal that is NOT the boss.

Marko Ramius
10-26-22, 14:16
Visited yakima about a month ago and was impressed. Will stop in again in the next few weeks and try a few other places out.

Maybee1632
10-28-22, 10:17
This trip has been delayed for a couple of months, but I will be headed that way next week! I got a fair amount of tips in July, hoping for some updated info. There are alot of places, with some big promises. Looking for the places that actually deliver a soft touch experience, with options. It has been a couple of years since I have been up there, so could use some thoughts!

DM me with anything. I have lots of thoughts for Oregon.

SolidFire
10-30-22, 20:21
Seems to only be one lady, younger. I have been by a few times, and only offers touch services. She will open her chakras and let you experience them, even with your mouth, but you can't be intimate with them. She is rushed, you pay for 30, you have maybe 5 before she gets impatient. Nice though, even when she's being impatient she isn't really rude, you just get the sense you are obviously inconveniencing her.

SolidFire
10-30-22, 20:26
I'll review them both because they seem to be ran by the same people and they exchange professionals. Offer full services at expected prices. They insist on doing real involved actual massages before get they down to a gentle touch, the issue is they aren't trained properly, obviously wouldn't be. For me, one threw out my back before we could do anything, and another cranked my neck something fierce and made me go to hospital a few hour later for pain relief. It might be that I'm a really thin guy and already had back and neck issues, but it made me try one and then the other a couple time, and after the neck thing I haven't ever gone back.

Maybee1632
11-01-22, 18:27
Any chance that roaming for a bit may offer results? I am willing to travel. Also, any local talent to recommend for a good massage?

Maybee1632
11-07-22, 14:03
Visited several places later in the evening across a couple days, only stayed at one. Nob Hill across from Safeway was meh, with older ladies and no table shower, despite what the ad says. South 1st was closed. Yakima and 12th, really old but tried hard to get me to stay, offered 4-hands but no discount. Lincoln, one shop didn't answer the door. There is one by Eve's- Lady who answered looked rough, and smelled like cigarettes. Esme- they were busy and not overly attractive. Green- asian other than Chinese provided a decent massage. Interesting because she kept saying "cold, cold", and next I knew she was shedding clothes and full body slide on top of me! Full FIV and D at why, but I wasn't up for FS or BJ. Over all, good time, decent tight mom-bod. Gave her a Benny and called it a day.

RileySmom
04-16-23, 08:36
Late review, but visited the above a couple weeks ago. Amy gave a great 1 hour massage. She gave off a shy vibe, but that didn't stop her from.

Fulfilling my tense spots completely. From what I've read, she covers more ground than anyone in Yakima.

I'll be back when I'm in town again.

PennyFPound
07-26-23, 03:08
Late review, but visited the above a couple weeks ago. Amy gave a great 1 hour massage. She gave off a shy vibe, but that didn't stop her from.

Fulfilling my tense spots completely. From what I've read, she covers more ground than anyone in Yakima.

I'll be back when I'm in town again.Where is East West I can't find it. Someone can send me a PM or reply please.

I visited a few places last couple of months.

The one across from Safeway at nob hill was was a meh. I went here before the pandemic and got good service. Encountered a different pair of gals this second time. The first gal; the thinner one was haggling me over price, after the price and what not were set. I received my money back and left. The second gal was apologetic enough though not particularly good looking, that I returned a week later. Session was okay. 5 out a 10.

Went to the one in the Eves garden Parking lot. Do not recommend. 2 out of 10.

End of last Month I went to the main one on 1st street. Cute Looking thick Thai shorty, fake titts. Mid 30's. Way far best looking of the bunch but even though I tipped well, service was mostly uninspired. Also rooms are way too close to each other in there. 6 out a 10.

CrainR492
09-03-23, 23:46

I'll be back when I'm in town again.Do the AMPs in Yakima do BBFS? I've never been to one but heard and read the stories. Just curious to if they do or if I need to bring my own jimmy. Which one in Yakima is most preferred?

Trevi509
10-22-23, 13:41
Do the AMPs in Yakima do BBFS? I've never been to one but heard and read the stories. Just curious to if they do or if I need to bring my own jimmy. Which one in Yakima is most preferred?I'm not sure. I've never asked. All of the extras I've got were covered and to be honest, probably a good idea.

Trevi509
10-22-23, 14:08
My go to. All of the AMPs in Yakima offer the same extras, this one has a couple of ladies who are more enthusiastic about those extras. This was actually one of the last ones I went to in Yakima since I try and avoid north 1st when I can. I did the usual 30 min and got my usual so-so massage. At the end where they start ticking your butthole and crotch area, she started kissing and was a lot more aggressive than the other locations. She asked me to flip and usually at this point they are doing some hand gestures to see which extras I want and to haggle, this lady had her tongue in my mouth already and had already started with the HJ. I paid another 50 for a CBJ but she went the extra mile. She climbed on my face and had me eat her out while she gave me a great CBJ. Afterwards there was some more kissing, she wasn't shy about that at all. Pussy tasted great and even though it was definitely a qv, it was good.

Trevi509
10-22-23, 21:48
All of the AMPs in Yakima are pretty identical. All offer the same stuff and all to through the same process to get there. They are all about the same price unless there's a new one opening or the occasional special. It's your usual massage, tease, flip, haggle, and then slightly disappointing service that we all know and love. The convenience of walking in anytime we want with no texting or bullshit is the reason we even bother and with exception to a single location in Yakima, they are all ok. The one that is the exception is the one on 48th and Tieton near the bar.

I've been twice thinking the first time was just a fluke. It wasn't. I paid normal price for an average massage. The flip was disappointing. HJ was offered but there was no touching and the lady didn't even show anything. About a minute into the HJ she asks if you came. I mean it's right there in your hand. You know I didn't. With how boring it was, I just told her "I'm good", got up, got dressed, and left. I went back a few months later since all the AMPs have new talent rotate in, but it was the same boring girl. The sad part is she's the only one who looks remotely like the pictures they use. Late 20's, early 30's. Cute. Not worth it, to anywhere else. Parking isn't even good since there's nothing nearby where you can park and just walk in.

Trevi509
12-22-23, 23:35
The business around there don't want you there. They will come outside and stare at you on purpose to scare you away. I've heard from another guy that they will pull out their phones to take a picture. Not worth it, maybe go after hours if you are determined to go to that specific one. I've been a couple times and it's ok. Just as good as any other I've mentioned before. Still like green spa on north 1st.

Trevi509
01-02-24, 10:55
After being ghosted with my regular provider, I decided to just go get a massage instead. Went to the one on 711 1st since it was ok on previous trips and there were a couple cars in front of green spa (my favorite).

Walked in and the usual girl I like didn't greet me. I got an older skinnier lady who took me to my room instead. She gave a so so massage, kinda lazy, and on the flip she wanted 2 for FS on a half hour. I said no and motioned for a handy instead which I'm glad I did. She gave me a slow and boring one for about 2 minutes and grabbed a towel. I let her know I didn't pop and she rolled her eyes and started again. I heard the girl I like moaning in the other room with some clapping and was more disappointed since that could have been me going balls deep if I got there a little earlier. I'm not going back to this one again, not worth the risk of getting the 2nd string.

SnoreLax777
01-26-24, 10:21
Going to be in the area next week. Looking to hit up one or two shops. Which ones are the best?

Froggy2
03-07-24, 20:26
A new MP has opened in Yakima called Lara Massage, located behind Ace Furniture which is behind the pot lot, 1st Street and Nob Hill.

$70 house fee, private parking back there. Two girls working.

CrainR492
03-11-24, 16:30
A new MP has opened in Yakima called Lara Massage, located behind Ace Furniture which is behind the pot lot, 1st Street and Nob Hill.

$70 house fee, private parking back there. Two girls working.Does this place offer everything up to FS? Or just sensual touch?

Froggy2
03-12-24, 19:34
Does this place offer everything up to FS? Or just sensual touch?I think that a wide menu may be available, YMMV.

PennyFPound
03-13-24, 06:55
Went with Lulu.

Pretty decent bod; with small but shapely titts, works with a translator to give you what you want. Everything covered (No BBBJ like the ad says); overall 6/10. Do not go with the other less attractive gal she will try to upsell you on everything. Walked out first time I went there.

Bheleu
03-30-24, 14:54
Not sure of the name, but visited this place in the late afternoon. Mia is late 30's early 40's, nice bod and I found her to be very sexy and playful. Good massage followed by some negotiation for a CBJ. She took her time and it was a very good. Only downside to the place is parking is in front and next to a barber shop. I will be back.

Maybee1632
04-08-24, 19:09
Headed back to town in the next couple of weeks.

Had a great experience at Green Spa last time. Is this place still decent? Didn't make it out to Tieton but.

Maybee1632
04-14-24, 18:36
Still looking for a few tips and hints. Happy to trade for some Oregon info. Table shower or a nice shower is always welcome!

DM if that is better!