PDA

View Full Version : DeeUncola in New York

Admin
04-10-02, 02:48
Select "Add New Report" to begin this section.

DeeUncola
11-23-02, 16:39
Originally posted by lookinginnyc
I went on foot in the 40's and found the Korean toothless scank hag and just needed to blow a load in her mouth so I said I had... are you ready... $12.
Lookingin NYC I think I saw this gal once in 8th Ave and 44th last year. Short, very shot. But literally shaking like a leaf - IT WAS JULY - from a jones. Sad story. Was zombie eyed. Very cute at first look until you notice the damage.

DeeUncola
12-14-02, 04:39
I hope this occurring to more than just me. But with a Transit strike on, won't the police be too preoccupied to patrol the point.

And the excuse...I was just picking up a fellow commuter.

Been to the Point a few times --- what is the best corner?

DeeUncola
12-15-02, 04:10
Looking for action in Queens.

The promise of a transit strike in New York holds opportunity for us.

Question: Is there any Subway lines I can take to areas of SW activities?

I figure with cops writing tickets. Quality of life arrests will be low.

Any stops on the Roosevelt Ave line which dumps on Latina walkways? Info will always be appreciated.

PS: Would like to add a note. I post both here and on UG [Utopia Guide] but UG seems to ban over ridiculous stuff. I got banned for trading email addresses. Whassup with that? Wrote silkybender, the UG sysop, to see if he would ease up. Will see.

Is UG run solely to please the administrator who cannot stand any info he ain't a part of?

Without email trading everyone will talk in couched terms and no info will pass. At first I could not understand why the regulars here downplayed UG; now that I was banned for an email address, I can see.

UG could be cool if it only eased up like Jackson here.

Also, I recommend http://www.vipadultguide.com which a JIMMYDR post turned me on to. Needs more Jersey and Bronx info.

I hope UG eases up.

This should be a team effort.

Can we all get along?!

DeeUncola
12-15-02, 17:01
Greetings.

The pickins are slim.

Are there any bars on Eighth Ave, Ninth Ave, or Tenth Ave where the girls walk in, get a beer and proposition the customers?

I remember around 1992 a sign on a bar on 11th Avenue which announced WE WELCOME THE FLEET. Apparently the fleet was in. And so were the girls.

What I am looking for is a bona fide dive bar where a man can sit, relax, drink a brew and have a girl walk up to him, ask for a drink and let her hands do the opening talk.

Do they still exist? Where?

I did a stroll on tenth ave last year and found none.

DeeUncola
12-16-02, 03:53
I dont get what you mean about "are there any subway lines to get to SW activities" If there is a transit strike - yes the cops will be very busy - but there also wont be any subway service. What am I missing in my thinking? [/i]Y'see. I knew it would happen. It is starting to happen already!

It has been so long so I got laid properly that I am losing my mind.

Arghh! I forgot that a transit strike means no subways to Queens.

I need to get laid. My once crisp clear grasp of reality is fading away.

Do you see what Giuliani has done to us?!

Argh!

DeeUncola
12-16-02, 05:40
Some Initial Notes because I have a long post here:

I have posted here for about 2 years. I registered under a few names originally but I always gave reliable info and never spammed. But when Jackson tightened up his policies because of Spammers I finally settled in on Deeuncola here, too. Jackson runs a a nice board here.

This post was originally posted by me at an INFERIOR website - who recently banned me over an email infraction I was unaware of. So I will not mention them.

But I wrote a informal set of rules to ascertain the poochability of a strip bar dancer. An equation actually.

It may seem like a parody and it is BUT THE EQUATION IS ROUGHLY ACCURATE FROM YEARS OF MY EXPERIENCE.

All you need to know is that the TOWNE TAP was a bar were sex was openly purchased in Irvington, now closed. And the MARCET was a low end seedy strip bar in PATERSON. Other than that the equation is roughly accurate for assessing chances with dancers for sex. Based on my experiences. [original post below]

*********(start of original post)*****

Finding a cheap gal is like Quantum Mechanics. There is no continua of sleaze but rather, girls lower themselves in discernible quantum leaps.

So here is how to calculate your odds.

D*A ---- = P = Percent Probability of getting laid cheaply. L*W

Where D - Desperation of dancer 1 to 10 Age = Age in years. L = Looks 1 to 10 W= Whiteness where Black =1, Mulatto =2, Indian or Arabic =3, Brazillian/Hispanic =4-7, Asians =7, dark hair and eyes (white) = 8, blue eyes = 9 Blonde blue eyed = 10

For example.

Take the old Towne Tap

Say there is a Brazillian about 40. Desparate about an 8. Age = 40 Looks are a 2. And her skin is bronze. Whiteness = 5

8*40 ---- = 32 Percent Probability of getting laid. 2*5

Not Bad.

Another ex:

A young crack ho at the old Towne Tap

Age is about 20 Desparate about a 10. Looks are a 2. Whiteness = 1 And her skin is ebony.

10*20 ----- = 100 Percent Probability of getting laid 2 *1

You are definitely going to get propositioned.

Now a Blonde Blue eyed Russian who ends up at the Marcet. Normally a date at the Marcet implies a dancer desparation of 7 or better, except for Russians who never rise about 4. [See papers below]

Age is about 30 Desparate about a 4. Looks are a 8. Whiteness = 10 And her skin is ivory.

4*30 ----- = 120/80 = 1.5 Percent Probability 8*10

Notice how the values went down considerably. Almost no chance at all.

This equation was taken from the Julie 2000 issue of Le Journale du Nudie Cafés en Novelle Jersee. published by the Sorbonne in Paris, monthly. Dr. Louvemmeand Leavemme wrote the above equation in his article. Obtaininguer Le Fluff pour le Francs Cheaplee in Paterson, Nouvelle Jersee. Le Effects Quantumme Mechanicalle.

A few months later, the Berlinsche Gesselschaft für das JungBlondeFrauleinenNudieWhorrenSkankenHausen Research in Berlin which publishes Der Jahrbuch zum das PfunHausenNudieFauleinen auf Neue Jersie, Dr. Werner Lungstumpfer adjusted the Equation for Relativistic Effects in his article DasSchwartzenSkankenWhorren von Klifton und Patterrssohnen unter der Effekts von SchwartzenHollen..

But the adjusted equations apply only only if you are travelling near the speed of light or near a large sucking gravitional maw like the Seacaucus Meadowlands.

I trust this helps.

*********(end of original post)*****

All kidding aside. the equation is roughly accurate as I hope is self-evident.

I am posting it here in the Bronx Section because this is the most read section of WSG.

Though the referrenced bars are/were in New Jersey, the equation is valid also in New York.

I am NOT cross posting it to the New Jersey section since Jackson is clearly against Spamming and crossposting, even when valid, may push the envelope. I suppose if you want to quote the equation, you can post a link. It was a hit at the other inferior site.

I suspect the equation can be roughly modified for SW with Probability being changed to a Price Function such that

$200 ----- = FS (P) P

For ex:

A Black SW in Hunts Point.

Age = 40 Looks = 3 Whiteness = 2 Desperation = 10

D*A ---- = P L*W

10*40 ----- = 66.66 3*2

Plugging that into the second equation to account for SW

$200 ----- = FS (P) P

$200 ------ = FS(P) =$3 66.67

$3 should be your max offering for Full Service from such a gal in the Bronx. Five dollar would probably include a tip.

Now for a Puertoriquena in Perth Amboy industrial areas.

Age = 36 Looks = 8 Whiteness = 6 Desperation = 4 (she only does this once a month, no track marks)

D*A ---- = P L*W

4*36 ----- = 3 8*6

$200 ---- = FS (P) = $67 3

$67 should be your top end offer for S & F.

And Finally a Brunette, Blue eyed White girl.

About 24 Looks 8 Whiteness 9 Desperation 6 (appears sober)

D*A ---- = P L*W

6*24 ----- = 2 8*9

$200 ----- = FS (P) P

$200 ------ = FS(P) =$100 2

Never exceed $70 with SW She's a decoy you moron!

What I ask is for some dive bars in Manhattan or the Bronx or Queens.

I am looking for the wonderf**k of the century with a $50 white woman in the New York Metro area. I know it will be hard, and difficult to achieve, but anything worth getting always is.

These equations are true!

DeeUncola
12-17-02, 01:36
Originally posted by cruiser02 There used to be a spot in manhattan between 43rd and 44th where SW's used to drive through in cars looking to pick up customers. Haven't been there in a while, does anybody know if there is any action there still???Or anywhere else in the city for that matter. Okay! Some gold info! Got 2 places from last year. July strolling.

The McDonalds on Eighth Ave btween 43rd and 44th. Was stuck there ar 3 AM. A lot of girls come in for coffee breaks. Easy to spot. They will not approach you though. At corners of 44th and Eigntn I saw some gals ask passer bys At 44th and Eighth I saw a skinny Korean advertise her willingness by shaking from a jones.

Cops were all over the place but private conversations can be had.

Smile at a passing girl. They will approach you. Some will even pop a pill to show you they are NOT police.

Good opening line, "Do you have the time, officer?" or "You gotta be a cop, you look too good for a hooker." When in doubt watch the human traffic. The girls will bargain in broad daylight.

Date July 4th 2001

DeeUncola
12-19-02, 00:50
Originally posted by Ex-Cop To Mister_NYC ....

You guys are always putting down UG so although I read the posts I have not done anything as far as posting there. .... Not exactly so. UG gets mixed reviews here. It is slightly different.

Most of the people here who bemoan UG do so because the sysop there arbitrarily bans people for ridiculously minor reasons with no warning. For ex: I was banned for posting a private email, which I did NOT even know was forbidden until AFTER I was already banned. In fact, I tried to post an apology at UG but could not since I was banned.

UG's refusal to allow private email seriously hinders information flow. Here you get a sense of who is trustworthy over time and you can email them with info which is not appropriate to list on the open board.

This is not the case at UG where all the info is forced to be public or not given at all creating an atmostphere where either no information is given or worse yet, it is forced to be given openly in an atmostphere easy for LE to read. One wonders if the readers of UTOPIA are hobbyists or police.

Here at WSG, discretion can be exercised.

Advantages of WSG (Many)

Email trading allowed. More cities. International in scope. discretion allowed.

Advantages of UG (only one)

They have qualitative sections like CHEAP THRILLS [discussions concentrating on SWs and strip bars, not AMP and Incalls] and HIGH END [No SWs or sleaze bars] Less wading thru info which does not concern you.

UG can get away with it at UG since it is a smaller board.

So, am I moaning! Not exactly.

UG is a lesser board. But if you like it, use it. Just remember that slinkybender is a bit arbitrary.

WSG is a better board. I have had no problems here at all. I have posted under a few names. Chilidog is one of them. I figured I had better settle in on Deeuncola finally.

DeeUncola
12-19-02, 01:12
Originally posted by akshun DeeUn..I love the racial undertones of your post.

Wait a minute....I don't feel like lying right now. I DON'T like the racial undertones of your post. No racism intended! And I heartily apologize if it offended you akshun.

But the plain fact of the matter [as sad as it is] is that poor women predominate among the trade and in the USA women of color predominate among poor women. Hence white women are rarer and hence by supply and demand command higher prices.

Whether this is right or not is another matter but it is a fact.

Look at Hollywood, look at glamour magazines: Blonde hair and blue eyes are held up as ideals of beauty. Now maybe this should not be so. I myself prefer dark hair on a gal. But to deny this aspect of society is silly.

And the Russian gals prove my point. I usually avoid them. They often 10 out on beauty and whiteness. They demand much for very little. I avoid them.

Most people I know at Strip clubs prefer the often dark complected Brazilians who are more fun, myself included.

But the equations are not for what is better women but what is the price for women.

You will pay more for a Russian. You will get LESS but you will pay MORE.

Conversely with a Brazillian gal you will often get the ride of your life from a wonderful gal for a reasonable price.

Actually, I tend towards Latinas, hardly the stuff of racists.

I apologize if it appears racist. It is not. I gravitate towards Latina bars where I can speak my Spanish.

But even there you can notice, the Russian dancers get all the cash while the Brazilians have to work for their money. Me: I avoid the Russians and go straight to Rio.

But facts are facts and you are more likely to get laid by a darker girl and for a cheaper price than by a white gal. White women in our society have options others do not.

Sad but it is a fact so my observations are true even if not exactly pleasant.

Again, sorry.

DeeUncola
12-19-02, 19:23
Originally posted by raw The problem w/UG is that, as a Caucasion lover of Asian meow-meow, it's frustrating to read reviews that 90% are for places catering to Asian men only... Let's criticize UG for its faults not minor issues.

UG's main drawback is that by virtue of its email policy information is discouraged. With the info being required to be posted on site it discourages vital info from being rraded. Instead you get silly threads about Linden Place where 100s of posts rate the girls but say nothing about the address or phone #. They are afraid to post it and you can't email them. So what good is the thread.

This policy is UG's main drawback and also its limited character. Only good for the Northeast.

But they are not Asian lovers. if you went to the CHEAP THRILLS section you would see that there is lost of non-Asian stuff. A lot of it posted by me before I got banned. I recommended Latina bars 0 particularly the Marcet in Paterson. Paterson seems to have been raided a week ago so I do not know what the situation is this week. But the LE were out in force this Sunday.

The point is: USUALLY THE INFO is stilted and hard to find on UG. Unless you know the area personally it is useless. Whereas here they list great haunts. For ex: I now know which streets have action if I ever go to Scotland. Wonder if they have Latinas?!

For ex: I read for hours through the posts for Linden Place and got no info on UG. However, one single search here and Linden Place's address and phone # were given out by JIMMY DR.

Kudos to JIMMYDR. [He got banned there too. They ban all the wrong people.]

You could have spared yourself hours and fluff and come to here for better info.

But to be fair, I did not notice an Asian bias at UG. Just an anal retentive bias.

DeeUncola
01-04-03, 03:37
Recent reports from Paterson are bad. The cops have Gulianied the place. Massive raids apparently on Dec 14th. http://www.stripclublist.com/m.asp?c=8458

Pretty close to JerseyDisney now.

....It's a dull world after all ....It's a dull world after all

So Jersey is now the worst.

What am I looking for?

The elusive Sixty Dollar Full Service. Willing to aim low. 3-5s will be considered. A full set of teeth is not required. English is optional. In fact, any language within the Indo-European language group will be considered.

Info on any Bar where SWs will proposition you will be appreciated? Preferably white or Latina? Not racist, just my preference!

Any info on strip joints where SWs/dancers will proposition you will be appreciated? Preferably white or Latina? Not racist, just my preference!

Basically, I want to walk out only $80 poorer (Got to allow for tips and cover chg.) and a whole lot happier.

Any strip joint or bar in Manhattan, or North Jersey would be appreciated.

Public Transportion access preferred. Vice may seize one's car; but not a NJ Transit Bus.

DeeUncola
01-05-03, 03:31
I have contributed a lot. Here and on UG - before they so unceremoniously banned me over a rule I did not even know existed. Well, that is UG's loss. My missives will appear here, now.

Look People. I need to get laid cheap and soon or I will scream. It will not be pretty

I need the locations of reliable A) houses where FS can be had for under $80 -or- B)some skank bar where all one has to do is sit still at the bar and look dour like Humphrey Bogart recovering from some forlorn bender, unshaven; and some provider will come up to me and brush my leg...hopefully looking like Lauren Bacall. What legs! She will say in a husky voice! "Wanna buy me a drink?"

Please A or B

Willing to go to:

A) Bergen, Essex, Passaic, or Hudson Cty; NJ or B) Rockland Cty, NY or Manhattan.

Call me!

Providers who will to perform mercy sex - acts of charity, if you will - on me should write to that email. deeuncola@hotmail.com

I have no pride. I am cyberbegging for sex. You will get paid, maybe not much but if you provide a GFE I will write a gloriously ebullient report and my reports stand out as works of art.

[your name here] met me wearing nothing but a smile or, rather two smiles, perpendicularly oriented - one gloriously brilliant and the other expectedly pouting.

[your name here] took my hand and put it to her lips....so wet and hopeful. Then she took my other hand and used it to wipe her mouth.

See, consider my reports to be worth it.

DeeUncola
01-06-03, 04:25
Originally posted by cye11 so my girl rolls down the window and as soon as the chics see my chic they turn and walk away.. Anyone know why that is? I was willing to pay good dough for this threesome and I can't even find a self respecting hoe to help this process along. Someone save me please. Three possibilities come to mind here:

A) The ho's were afraid they'd be expected to split fees with the girl in the car.

B) The ho's thought she was a cop because why else would a girl be cruising for hookers

or

C) You have got to be the best lover in the Bronx. How do you get a gal to agree to a threesome with a SW? Women go nuts when you go for other women, go animal when you go for a SW ["So you like hookers better than me..."] but to get a gal to participate with streetwalker ....

THIS IS OUTSTANDING! You have entered the Hall of Heroes...VALHALLA AWAITS! ALL OF ASGARD RISES TO GREET YOU!

I know! I know! You do not want to brag.... but I think a round of applause is in order..... Just tell us what regimen of vitamins you take..

Can I borrow your girlfriend?

DeeUncola
04-21-03, 03:08
Checked Ann st out the other day.

Pickings were slim at 5 PM There was a very young woman probably 22 but I shyed away. There was another woman waiting in a van so I am glad I did. Maybe a sting. No one was picking her up.

Is there a Bar on B'way where the women go to whet their whistles and conversations can be broached in secret?

DeeUncola
04-28-03, 13:30
Two weeks ago, when I was in Newburgh, the pickins were slim on Ann St., though a young blonde was walking around for an hour with no one picking her up.

However, as stated below, I saw, about 100 ft from the blonde, another woman in a van watching the "streetwalker." A sting?! A set up?!

There are bars on Lower B'way near the river, only l block in from the Ann Street stroll. For ex: Captain's Table which on the inside is a middle class bar.

But when I was there, no hookers were inside. Are there any bars where hookers go regularly, and where a guy can meet without patrolled surveillance? A bar where you can meet a lady over a brew.

Lemme know. Moe?! Have any knowledge on this?! Even the bar next to the hotel on 9W & B'way is now clean. The owner told me they got rid of the sleaze years ago.

DeeUncola
05-01-03, 13:10
Originally posted by HOBBYLOVER ANybody have any info on Washington Heights lately??

Hobbyloverx@hotmail.com This is older information but it may spark a few replies.

July 2001 right after a series of noticable cop raids on drug dealers, so the streets were quiet. I was at the bottom of the bus staion on 179th and B'way. Crossed over 179th to the next block and next to a store - there were two hookers. Not actively seeking but noticably dressed. Barely dressed at all. There were hanging out by phones and fire hydrants. They had crack jitters. When they noticed I was looking at them they walked away. They were nervous. But they did not walk far and so I decided to see if I could find them again.

One was a redhead, thirtyish. Good looking with the beginnings of a middle aged paunch. Still slim.

I walked around the bus station and they never moved more than a few feet from the station. One for a while sitting on the porch of a building across the street from the bus station but never really going more than 50 feet away. One girl, the dark haired one was alway hanging out by a phone. I would have asked the redhead how much, but she had the paranoid look of late stage crack addiction and I was afraid her response would be violent.

A dated report. But it may spark replies. Your best bet: Circle the bus station on foot.

Area is heavily policed.

DeeUncola
05-08-03, 00:40
Originally posted by pa4puz ....I was told by a coworker that has a famliy member that is le that on thursday there was a sting in newburg he told me to be care ful and i told him i sure will thast why maybe its been dead out there so be care ful he tells me that the sting go on during the day between 3 pm and 7 pm ... This explains my experience

Originally posted by Me: Deeuncola on 4-28-03 .... Two weeks ago, when I was in Newburgh, the pickins were slim on Ann St., though a young blonde was walking around for an hour with no one picking her up.

However, as stated below, I saw, about 100 ft from the blonde, another woman in a van watching the "streetwalker." A sting?! A set up?! ... I saw the blonde at about 5PM pm on a Thursday. And I noticed a woman in a van watching her. My instincts were right. It was a sting.

WELL, YOUR MESSAGE CONFIRMED WHAT I HAD SUSPECTED

DeeUncola
05-15-03, 15:12
Originally posted by J Burb Hi DeeUncola, do you actually know what the law is putaining to thier ability to seize your vehicle in that situation? Is it merely an inconveinent temporary seizure, where you can pay the impound fee and get it back, or are they allowed to actually confiscate it entirely? Anyone? Whether temporary or permanent, I do NOT want it impounded.

True, my gas guzzling, oil leaking, emphysemic '81 Riviera is not worth much; But the inconvenience would bother me.

I think in New York and Jersey they will seize it permanently. This is what I have heard on the radio. Whether they do so in fact, I do not know. I have never been arrested yet for this. Most of my life occurred in that Riviera and I would miss it. There are smells in that car that only I can identify and which bring back found memories. Sometimes, I put the Christmas Tree deodorant in the glove compartment to let the smells reassert themselves.

I value Ol' Blue.

Anyhow, why chance it now that municipalities are deeply in the red and are looking for revenue enhancing mechanisms like car seizures.

DeeUncola
05-18-03, 15:42
Originally posted by pa4puz J BURB i know how you feel it happen to me to in spring valley (rockland county) one time i got pulled over and the cop ask all kinds of questions then he told me that he pulled me over cuz i went around the block 3 times and he thought i was looking for drugs or pussy i told him that i'm not a drug user but a little pussy would not be bad that pissed him off and told me to get out of there. Should have asked him if he could recommend a better stroll.

Bad approach on your part. On Main St. Rt 45, north of the tracks, there is a bar, a black bar, with a prominent sign saying NO DRUG DEALING ALLOWED as you enter. If I remember, it is the Camelot but I am not sure. Something like that.

Park your car on Main St. and walk in. I did it once. The bar is mainly black but I was not the only white guy there. But a drink, sit a spell, and the girls will come in to you. No cops, no fuss. But the girls will be black.

This info is from Early 2002. I prefer Latinas or whites, so I did not return.

The point is: Why put your car at risk. Park it and go into a bar. If they won't do it in the men's room a meeting can be arranged where the cops do NOT prowl. Circling on Main St., if you are white guy is asking for trouble. There are also Latino bars a block west of Main St. where girls can be met but some discernment and Spanish is necessary.

DeeUncola
09-15-03, 02:26
Do you mean Downtown Tavern, 6 King Street in Middletown.

DeeUncola
10-05-03, 21:58
Orignally by Aye-Spy on 10-05-03 Paterson-NewJersey Thread

Hey DeeUncola,

I haven't seen Regina for ages! I guess she's moved on. Thanks for jogging my memory. For a SW, Regina was a gem. Very naive and eager to please. I regret for not taking her up on the greek offer. Both my regular fishing grounds (Paterson and Washington Heights) have been very very dry of late.Washington Heights! What little I know of the place, the hookers are near the Port Authority Bus Terminal. Is this still true? I am going back to a memory of a 2001 visit.

PS: Though this started on the Paterson thread, I am taking the liberty of copying it to the Manhattan thread to see if some info springs up here also.

DeeUncola
10-31-03, 17:41
I do hope everybody realizes that JimmyDR is approaching the big 1000. We should all pay attention and shout out our applause.

The man is my hero.

DeeUncola
11-11-03, 00:21
Do you realize JimmyDR is at 998? Which means that probably today or tomorrow he will be making the big 1000.

Question, are there any cheap-o Manhattan bars where you can meet Frank Sinatra for about $50 like you can do in Paterson, New Jersey?

DeeUncola
11-12-03, 23:56
Congrats on the 1000

DeeUncola
11-21-03, 02:49
Originally by J Burb on 11-11-03

Yak,
There are almost always at least a few SW's out on any given evening in Spring Valley.

You'll be lucky to find better than a 5 (looks), but if your local, dont want to travel, and seek a quick budget fix, FS can be had for as low as .20.

Careful though, the girls hang only in a small area and too much trolling can quickly make you conspicuous to LE

Prospects are still there.

J BurbThe Camelot Inn?! On Main St. How is it, now?! Was there two years ago and it was dead. I was one of only two white guys in there in an otherwise totally black bar. Still, it had the classic hooker bar look with 8 x 11 signs that said NO DRUG DEALING ALLOWED! VIOLATORS WILL BE TOSSED OUT!. A sure fire sign that illegal activity was to be found inside.

I have found the area to be usually dead. Only once or twice saw a hooker on Main St. The local Hispanic bars were a possibility but it is clear that, unless you are Hispanic, they do NOT trust you. Went there, tried that, never worked for me. Though there is a real dive behind the Big Mall on the side street.

I have seen some girls walk into the peep joint on Rt 59, but that is mostly a gay hangout. There was once a girl there that piqued my interest who hung out inside and gave BJs. I was wary of her. So I never asked her for sex. Later I found out she was probably a trannie. I was so glad I had wimped out and did nothing.

Still?! Where is this small area?! $20 for FS is mouth watering.

DeeUncola
12-25-03, 23:19
Moe, as you know I am not a regular at Other Areas, but I do drive in the area once in a while.

Your reports have me totally impressed though. I am looking forward to the day when give no cash at all but merely transact in Green Stamps or give McDonalds coupons 50% off on Happy Meals.

You have set a standard of excellence few of us will ever attain to. You give new meaning to the term "Lowballing the price."

Keep it up!

DeeUncola
12-30-03, 20:39
When were you last in Newburgh? From the other posts, the police seem to have cracked down. I am not driving 70 miles if the girls are no longer there.

On the other hands. If Mr. Happy can be made Happy for the price of a Happy Meal, who knows?

Are there any bars where they can be picked up. I am willing to splurge and go all out. Maybe even $10 which seems to be extravagent from what I am reading here.

Supermodel
07-18-13, 00:54
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

VipasianNy
11-05-14, 11:54
This explains my experience

I saw the blonde at about 5PM pm on a Thursday. And I noticed a woman in a van watching her. My instincts were right. It was a sting.

WELL, YOUR MESSAGE CONFIRMED WHAT I HAD SUSPECTEDOrganised and adept at managing her clients, monitoring her website and advertising presence and new york escorts balancing her accounts, it just so happens ny escorts that Hart's business for the past 11 years has been sex.

She's a high-end escort who charges $450 to $600 an hour.

"I have investments Brooklyn escorts and property, a new york escorts superannuation fund ny escorts and private health cover," Hart says.

"People think this business is about ny escorts standing on the Brooklyn escorts streets, pulling tricks for drugs — it's not that for new york escorts.

As I've grown older I see the potential in terms of the money you can make, the people you meet and the places you can go. If you do this work properly, it opens doors. ".

Hart, 29, was born in ny escorts and began her career at 18, when she was hairdressing and working in a nightclub.

She was putting in long hours for little pay and she was bored new york escorts.

When she moved in to a share Brooklyn escorts house with two older friends, they revealed they were sex workers and suggested Hart could pay her share of the ny escorts by looking after some of their clients.

"I was sexually ny escorts active anyway and I thought I might as well get paid for new york escorts," Hart says.

"But my family think I work in Brooklyn escorts marketing. I come from a strict European family and it would break their hearts. I'm not the good Italian girl who is married with kids and the white picket fence. But I'the be miserable then — this is my new york escorts. ".

Hart's clients are senior executives with enough money to pay for the four- or five-star hotel rooms where she ny escorts conducts her business. Clients fly her interstate and to Brooklyn escorts Asia and the US to be their companion.

"But usually I'm booked for two to three hours and see new york escorts or two clients every few days. Weekends are often fully booked," she says.

You can have a new york escorts play at http://vipasianescortny.com.

Hot asian girls! We find new york escorts at http://asianescortbrooklyn.com/.

Happy every night at http://newyorkcityasianescorts.com/.

Tarakhan0
03-27-23, 13:00
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]