PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Sivad2
02-13-16, 06:24
Has anyone had any success in the Tri-Cities?

TexasSailor
05-09-16, 12:33
I have lived here for three years, and have made various attempts at the local establishments but everything here seems to be a waste of time and money and less you just want a legit massage. Don't be fooled by the backpage ads for these places. Their ads do not represent the service or the help.

Froggy2
07-29-16, 03:32
TC recently had 3 places busted for not having correct massage licenses, and now appear to be permanently closed. One of the places fun could be had, one was a tease, but not cigar, and the third was pretty much strait up legit. Plus one that appears to have closed for unknow reason. Of the rest one has a provider that will provide service but keep your eyes closed, if you ever see her in daylight will scar the crap out of you. One other is hit and miss and may not offer anything with recent turnover. So basically if you are stuck in the TC, you are up a creek.

Sivad2
09-11-16, 22:27
Has anyone recently received a massage at ACU Massage Spa in Kennewick? If so, who gave the massage and how was it?

http://tricitieswa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/acu-massage-spa-best-asian-massage/27463153

KitsapGreen
06-25-18, 20:25
I saw this thread seamed dead, so I thought I would take one for the team. I went to a parlor that was highly review on another site. I got a nice massage and left happy and relaxed. PM me for details, as there are still LE issues in the area.

JohnnyGuitar
07-20-18, 10:54
Resurrecting the tri-cities forums with updates. New management runs the old QQ and has opened up a shop on Gage. Both are now as good as any time I've ever spent at with the curtains for doors.

EpicFreeMan20
10-19-18, 13:20
Every time I go to VIP massage I do hh 40 and its been a good HJ with some but always limited touching. Coupe times they do a round 2.

RiderStrong
11-26-18, 14:56
Every time I go to VIP massage I do hh 40 and its been a good HJ with some but always limited touching. Coupe times they do a round 2.Ditto, it's nice that it's consistent. Just wish it wasn't so mechanical and that they had younger ladies.

RiderStrong
11-26-18, 19:20
Glad to see this being used again. Here is the info I have on the area.

Point Break. Curtains, barking dog running around, no joy.

QQ. It's been over a year, got some light brushing, no joy.

Nothing like the east coast here. Can't add anymore that hasn't already been said. I'll keep TOFTT and reporting.

Snow1998
04-03-19, 17:30
Older Thai, nice big room with a proper door. Opted for a 30 mt session, as I wasnt sure what was available. Average massage and with lots of erotic touches indicating extras. On the flip was a HJ would allow any access through clothing allowed to fondle ass and crotch from outside. HJ was very erotically executed with lots of play and fondle. $30 plus $40 for the HJ. Would return to see if they have any younger ones. Also interested in a bit more than just a HJ.

Snow1998
04-08-19, 01:46
Thanks to Kitsapgreen visited Saturday. Older PRC slim, just 30 mts, very nice HJ again. Did allow a cop of breasts but asked for more tip. Ended up giving her $50. Can't keep doing this at these rates. Sigh.

Seen a promising report in Olympia on massage palors. Might spend a weekend there for some relief.

JohnnyGuitar
04-08-19, 21:49
It's been open long enough. If you haven't been to the K11 Oil Spa on Clearwater, it's full service. They're really naggy about trying to squeeze money out of you though. They'll try to get $60 for the hour and $200 for full. Be stingy.

Otherwise, stick to almost every other Kennewick shop for happy endings with heavy patting. QQ and Gage have the youngest girls.

Snow1998
04-10-19, 10:21
It's been open long enough. If you haven't been to the K11 Oil Spa on Clearwater, it's full service. They're really naggy about trying to squeeze money out of you though. They'll try to get $60 for the hour and $200 for full. Be stingy.

Otherwise, stick to almost every other Kennewick shop for happy endings with heavy patting. QQ and Gage have the youngest girls.Thanks Johnny. Is that the going rate? $200 for FS?

JohnnyGuitar
04-10-19, 20:29
Thanks Johnny. Is that the going rate? $200 for FS?Usual Seattle rate is $140. They're the only show in town though, so. Negotiate with them. YMMV. I personally like QQ, better massage, not so needy.

Snow1998
04-16-19, 21:01
Usual Seattle rate is $140. They're the only show in town though, so. Negotiate with them. YMMV. I personally like QQ, better massage, not so needy.Thanks again much appreciated. Had a go at k. Was nice and a good friendly full session.

CuriousMan18
05-08-19, 00:48
Thanks again much appreciated. Had a go at k. Was nice and a good friendly full session.Are the girls young or old at k? Pretty?

JohnnyGuitar
05-08-19, 17:59
Are the girls young or old at k? Pretty?Haven't met a young one yet. First round of gals were pretty. Second not so much.

BuckNastee
05-09-19, 14:07

Otherwise, stick to almost every other Kennewick shop for happy endings with heavy patting. QQ and Gage have the youngest girls.260 out the door?? There are AAMP here in tri-cities 140 hh FS. Older women mid 30 to mid 40, but they no how to milk you dry.

JohnnyGuitar
05-09-19, 15:07
260 out the door?? There are AAMP here in tri-cities 140 hh FS. Older women mid 30 to mid 40, but they no how to milk you dry.I didn't type that fantastically. $60 house, $140 FS. $$ total. Also, those AAMPs are not my favorite. I think they're significantly more likely to draw attention from Uncle LEO.

Snow1998
05-10-19, 10:47
260 out the door?? There are AAMP here in tri-cities 140 hh FS. Older women mid 30 to mid 40, but they no how to milk you dry.Would you name the ones offering FS? PM would be great.

WannaGoTo
05-11-19, 02:15
Would you name the ones offering FS? PM would be great.If you are willing to share a bit I would I would like to know also.

Get there about once a month, thanks.

Snow1998
05-13-19, 10:31
Tried on Sunday. Must say the most friendliest of girls I've had so far in an AMP. Middle aged slightly stocky prc. Very cheerful. She was frisky from the word go. She kept suggesting half hour when I got in, I asked for an hour. I feel she didn't want to spend time on a massage. About half way through flipped and she started on a nice HJ. When I started roaming she asked me to lift up her top and pop up the bra as well. Allowed to suckle and also let me play downstairs and insert a digit. When finished still had about 20 mts on the clock so she cleaned up and did a head and neck massage for a while.

JohnnyGuitar
05-13-19, 20:25
Tried on Sunday. Must say the most friendliest of girls I've had so far in an AMP. Middle aged slightly stocky prc. Very cheerful. She was frisky from the word go. She kept suggesting half hour when I got in, I asked for an hour. I feel she didn't want to spend time on a massage. About half way through flipped and she started on a nice HJ. When I started roaming she asked me to lift up her top and pop up the bra as well. Allowed to suckle and also let me play downstairs and insert a digit. When finished still had about 20 mts on the clock so she cleaned up and did a head and neck massage for a while.This was one of my low key favorite places. My all time favorite masseuse Shishi was working there. This sounds like maybe Anna? Glasses? Shishi I think has moved back to Portland and it's a new girl now with Anna.

CuriousMan18
05-16-19, 11:26
Visited on Monday evening, a heavier woman greeted, so I said no thank you. Is that how all their girls are? Didn't ask to see if anyone else was available.

Snow1998
05-17-19, 10:47
Visited on Monday evening, a heavier woman greeted, so I said no thank you. Is that how all their girls are? Didn't ask to see if anyone else was available.The one I had was petite. Should ask for another if you are not satisfied with who comes out.

Jd3793
05-24-19, 14:32
Been to Shangrila twice now, good friendly service. I have only seen the older lady but I know they have a younger cutie that's there.

Is k11 still FS or is there any FS around or BJ experience.

Snow1998
06-03-19, 10:59
Been to Shangrila twice now, good friendly service. I have only seen the older lady but I know they have a younger cutie that's there.

Is k11 still FS or is there any FS around or BJ experience.A few weeks back k11 was still FS.

Did the 'new' girl in Shangrila looks a bit younger slim, I think I prefer the first woman slightly chubbier. Her attitude and service more friendly.

JohnnyGuitar
06-04-19, 18:54
A few weeks back k11 was still FS.

Did the 'new' girl in Shangrila looks a bit younger slim, I think I prefer the first woman slightly chubbier. Her attitude and service more friendly.Roughly similar experiences. Gotten a BJ from both of them though. The younger girl I tipped fairly significantly and she finished me with her mouth (but no CIM), the older gal I have had pretty similar fun but without having to really work for it. Both like to let your hands roam and play under the clothes too.

Achmed46
06-15-19, 21:19
Tried on Sunday. Must say the most friendliest of girls I've had so far in an AMP. Middle aged slightly stocky prc. Very cheerful. She was frisky from the word go. She kept suggesting half hour when I got in, I asked for an hour. I feel she didn't want to spend time on a massage. About half way through flipped and she started on a nice HJ. When I started roaming she asked me to lift up her top and pop up the bra as well. Allowed to suckle and also let me play downstairs and insert a digit. When finished still had about 20 mts on the clock so she cleaned up and did a head and neck massage for a while.This is my first post in the triciies site. I am usually in Tucson for 7 months of the year. Great winter weather. I lived in the tri-cities for almost 30 year but retired and headed south in my motorhome in 2007. Now I have returned for a few months and thought I would try out the local AMPs. So thank you guys for helping me decide which ones to try first. A few days ago I tried noble spa. The massage was excellent and the teasing was great. The only option was a do it yourself while she massaged the boys. If that is your thing it is ok. She was very skilled in the teasing and rubbing so for the house fee and a 20 $ tip it was fine. Today I went to Shangri la. I was lucky enough to get my massage from a very cute and trim Kiki. 26 years and the best looking gal I ever had at an AMP. And her boobs were perfect. So for the house plus 100, I enjoyed a saran wrap BJ, titty sucking and rubbing, fiv, and daty /69. The language barrier was ab it of an issue but she had a phone translator. I have that on my phone also. So the next visit will be discussed before the massage starts. We talked about me massaging her and we know how those progress. So after try some of the other places, I will return for round two with kiki. I will call and set an appointment with her. That way I know who I am getting.

Snow1998
06-18-19, 21:20
This is my first post in the triciies site. I am usually in Tucson for 7 months of the year. Great winter weather. I lived in the tri-cities for almost 30 year but retired and headed south in my motorhome in 2007. Now I have returned for a few months and thought I would try out the local AMPs. So thank you guys for helping me decide which ones to try first.I'm now back in the sand pit UAE. Had my first return session in Dubai. Russian girl not Moscow but a small town near Russian southern border. Strong massage and her signature rimming followed by a GFE full service. Tip for her is approx $55 and house for one hour $52. I missed all this for the last 100 days. Glad to be back. LOL.

Achmed46
06-20-19, 19:20
In my continuing quest to report on all the AMPs in the tri cities, here are the three I tried this week.

Sundance on swift. Had Fiona. A pleasant looking middle aged gal. Nice personality. A good massage with light teasing. Offered oil for a do it yourself. Slight brushing of the hoys.

Eastern silk on g way. Worst massage and no teasing. Don't waste your time here. Enough said.

VIP on Kennewick ave. Had michelle. Nice looking 28 year old. Great boobies. Excellent he. But roaming took a lot of effort just to see her boobs. A little butt grope. Nothing else. I think that a return trip holds promise for more. I may return after trying the other places. Stay tuned for next weeks report of three more AMPs.

JohnnyGuitar
06-21-19, 13:14
In my continuing quest to report on all the AMPs in the tri cities, here are the three I tried this week.

Sundance on swift. Had Fiona. A pleasant looking middle aged gal. Nice personality. A good massage with light teasing. Offered oil for a do it yourself. Slight brushing of the hoys.

Eastern silk on g way. Worst massage and no teasing. Don't waste your time here. Enough said.

VIP on Kennewick ave. Had michelle. Nice looking 28 year old. Great boobies. Excellent he. But roaming took a lot of effort just to see her boobs. A little butt grope. Nothing else. I think that a return trip holds promise for more. I may return after trying the other places. Stay tuned for next weeks report of three more AMPs.Yeah, don't waste your time with any place in Richland. And skip Noble and Diamond Massage in Kennewick. Everything else is lovely.

GostRider13
07-01-19, 15:13
This is my first post in the triciies site. I am usually in Tucson for 7 months of the year. Great winter weather. I lived in the tri-cities for almost 30 year but retired and headed south in my motorhome in 2007. Now I have returned for a few months and thought I would try out the local AMPs. So thank you guys for helping me decide which ones to try first. A few days ago I tried noble spa. The massage was excellent and the teasing was great. The only option was a do it yourself while she massaged the boys. If that is your thing it is ok. She was very skilled in the teasing and rubbing so for the house fee and a 20 $ tip it was fine. Today I went to Shangri la. I was lucky enough to get my massage from a very cute and trim Kiki. 26 years and the best looking gal I ever had at an AMP. And her boobs were perfect. So for the house plus 100, I enjoyed a saran wrap BJ, titty sucking and rubbing, fiv, and daty /69. The language barrier was ab it of an issue but she had a phone translator. I have that on my phone also. So the next visit will be discussed before the massage starts. We talked about me massaging her and we know how those progress. So after try some of the other places, I will return for round two with kiki. I will call and set an appointment with her. That way I know who I am getting.Any updates on service on Shangri la services. Where is generally regarded as the best service in the Tri citys.

Achmed46
07-02-19, 19:53
Visited qq massage today. They do have young girls. I saw 4. I had lili do my massage. Started with very light stoking and some teasing right off. Had an hour. The massage was decent and the he was pretty good. But nothing more and it seemed she had some sort of armor underwear. I could squeeze the butt under the skirt but could not get pst the armour. No titty rubbing. So if you are happy with a hand job, it was ok. I was looking for more. There are doors on the rooms but no door knobs in the holes. I might try the other gals because they re young and cute. Cece and tina and I could not remember the fourth. But if I can't touch or there are no BJ's or daty, the fun is limited.

Achmed46
07-06-19, 18:27
Point break soa is a total waste. No sensuality, no teasing, no extras. And more expensive. Nice gal though.

Achmed46
07-07-19, 10:23
Tried diamond spa today. OK massage. Pudgy gal. No tease. No extras. They have a table shower but no complete cleaning. Didn't waste your money there.

Achmed46
07-08-19, 00:34
I tried another place today. Are massage. Emily did a very nice massage. Actually one of the best massages I have had in the tri-cities. And I paid for an hour. She did about 50 minutes of massaging before rubbing the guys. Did not ask for money. When I requested the mr happy rub she mentioned money. No problem. A bit of roaming outside the yoga pants. Firm butt and pussy. No titty touching. Worth returning if you don't want more than a HJ.

Achmed46
07-08-19, 12:45
Any updates on service on Shangri la services. Where is generally regarded as the best service in the Tri citys.So far in my quest to determine the best in town, I would rate Shangri la as the best. I am still trying to get to all of them. Will continue to report as a service to all the guys looking for great massages.

Achmed46
07-12-19, 21:58
Visited qq massage today. They do have young girls. I saw 4. I had lili do my massage. Started with very light stoking and some teasing right off. Had an hour. The massage was decent and the he was pretty good. But nothing more and it seemed she had some sort of armor underwear. I could squeeze the butt under the skirt but could not get pst the armour. No titty rubbing. So if you are happy with a hand job, it was ok. I was looking for more. There are doors on the rooms but no door knobs in the holes. I might try the other gals because they re young and cute. Cece and tina and I could not remember the fourth. But if I can't touch or there are no BJ's or daty, the fun is limited.I tried a different gal at QQ today. She told me her name twice and I still don't know it. But it was not lili, Tina, or cece. She is the best looking gal there with a killer petite stacked body. A just soso massage but it got better as time went. No real teasing before the flip which is a downer for me. But right after the flip she asked in sign language if I want a he. A quick yes was in order. She was accommodating to my directions and I rubbed her butt, which is fantastic, but she blocked the way to the kitty. Managed to feel those beautiful boobs thru he low cut top. Now this gal would be making big money if she offered BBBJ, 69 and FS. I told her that I would love to massage her and she said next time. That is the standard no. But I have hope. I told her the tip would be much larger if that happened.

Achmed46
07-15-19, 22:31
I visited Gage massage today. Marti was my therapist. Very nice massage. Some teasing. Dreamed I had a HE. Titty suckling. Butt and other rubbing outside the very thin yoga pants. Nothing else available. I would return. She is nice looking with a great body and 32 years of age.

JohnnyGuitar
07-19-19, 05:35
The place on Columbia Park Trail may be under new ownership. New ads out. Referred to now as "Home Oil Spa". Might check it out later this week.

Achmed46
07-19-19, 13:50
Anyone knows what happened to the username guy was named Hebrew? Something he use to mostly review here the doll house girls. Haven't seen anymore posts since they closed down.[/QUOTE]Yeah I remember him I liked his posts although they were all from the doll house since they closed There hasn't been any posts.

Achmed46
07-21-19, 12:04
The place on Columbia Park Trail may be under new ownership. New ads out. Referred to now as "Home Oil Spa". Might check it out later this week.Let me know how it is. I have not made it there yet.

Achmed46
07-21-19, 22:49
The place on Columbia Park Trail may be under new ownership. New ads out. Referred to now as Home Oil Spa. Might check it out later this week.I decided to check out this place today. Susie was my therapist. She is very meticulous about cleanliness. She had me wash my hands before entering the massage room. The first thing I saw was a sign stating no touching the therapists. No sex and no harassing. So of course being the type to obey all signs, I did none of those things. Susie is a middle aged slender Asian. She gave a very good massage for about 40 minutes until I fell asleep and started dreaming. I dreamed that I did a daty. And she did a BJ with saran wrap. I dreamed she was almost naked on the table and I massaged her. I also dream]med about being on my hands and knees and was milked with a butt rub. I would normally love dreaming all those things but having too much business attitude and being a bit mechanical ruins those sort of dreams. So I think I will do my dreaming elsewhere.

JohnnyGuitar
07-23-19, 03:30
I decided to check out this place today. Susie was my therapist. She is very meticulous about cleanliness. She had me wash my hands before entering the massage room. The first thing I saw was a sign stating no touching the therapists. No sex and no harassing. So of course being the type to obey all signs, I did none of those things. Susie is a middle aged slender Asian. She gave a very good massage for about 40 minutes until I fell asleep and started dreaming. I dreamed that I did a daty. And she did a BJ with saran wrap. I dreamed she was almost naked on the table and I massaged her. I also dream]med about being on my hands and knees and was milked with a butt rub. I would normally love dreaming all those things but having too much business attitude and being a bit mechanical ruins those sort of dreams. So I think I will do my dreaming elsewhere.Sounds like roughly the treatment I received. Very slender older gal, tight dress. Similar experiences as if I went to K11 Oil Spa on Clearwater.

Achmed46
07-28-19, 13:11
The place on union strip mall just west of Clearwater, Lucy. Nice gal. Great massage. Just offered lotion for a do it yourself. Rubbed close enough in a way that got mr happy at attention. If that makes you happy, fine. But too many other alternatives around.

GostRider13
07-28-19, 18:08
Stopped by Shangri la for a visit with the well reviewed Kiki and noticed a new girl there. Anyone have info on the new girl? Plan to check her out next time through town. Very attractive, better English than most of the Chinese girls.

Achmed46
07-30-19, 01:11
Stopped by Shangri la for a visit with the well reviewed Kiki and noticed a new girl there. Anyone have info on the new girl? Plan to check her out next time through town. Very attractive, better English than most of the Chinese girls.I stopped by Shangri la today for an hour visit with kiki. I did not see the new girl. I had a one hour massage. A pretty good massage. About half way thru I fell asleep and started dreaming. In my dream I used my English to Chinese translator to tell her exactly what I dream of us doing to each other. I told her I dreamed that she was naked on the massage table and I would rub and lick every inch of her perfect body. I also told her I dreamed of her doing a BBBJ while I did daty. I dreamed she knew how to do butt play and ball licking. Then I woke up and she was massaging me for the remaining time left. She is a beautiful gal with one of the finest bodies I have seen in an AMP. I am getting a chubby just remembering my dream. She goes back to Hong Kong in a month. So enjoy your dreams with her before she leaves.

Achmed46
08-02-19, 00:31
I went back to QQ and tried out Tina. I highly recommend her. Yes, we know all you are going to get there is a HJ. But tina's personality and communications and taking direction with an aim to please makes her one of the better ones in the area. A very enjoyable hour spent with her and her massage is very sensual. None of that pushing that many chonese do. Just great rubbing and making me feel good.

JohnnyGuitar
08-02-19, 17:06
I went back to QQ and tried out Tina. I highly recommend her. Yes, we know all you are going to get there is a HJ. But tina's personality and communications and taking direction with an aim to please makes her one of the better ones in the area. A very enjoyable hour spent with her and her massage is very sensual. None of that pushing that many chonese do. Just great rubbing and making me feel good.I would love to go to QQ more but they haven't reached the fun levels that other places in town are at now:

Achmed46
08-03-19, 14:48
I would love to go to QQ more but they haven't reached the fun levels that other places in town are at now:You are correct. But as an old guy that can't do what I did as a younger guy, the communication and flirty fun I had with Tina almost outweighs the full experience I have had other places and for less $$. The feeling of connection can mean more than the mechanical experience I have had. Might as well buy a sex doll. Of course Kiki wins the all time best prize in my book.

Bear52
08-27-19, 15:17
I stopped by Shangri la today for an hour visit with kiki. I did not see the new girl. I had a one hour massage. A pretty good massage. About half way thru I fell asleep and started dreaming. In my dream I used my English to Chinese translator to tell her exactly what I dream of us doing to each other. I told her I dreamed that she was naked on the massage table and I would rub and lick every inch of her perfect body. I also told her I dreamed of her doing a BBBJ while I did daty. I dreamed she knew how to do butt play and ball licking. Then I woke up and she was massaging me for the remaining time left. She is a beautiful gal with one of the finest bodies I have seen in an AMP. I am getting a chubby just remembering my dream. She goes back to Hong Kong in a month. So enjoy your dreams with her before she leaves.Today is KiKi last day, she will be missed.

Dukhntr12
08-29-19, 11:16
Today is KiKi last day, she will be missed.She will be back in April!

Dukhntr12
08-29-19, 12:33
Today is KiKi last day, she will be missed.She will be back in April!

Anyone have info on Hi Oil Spa? Looks like same management as K11.

JohnnyGuitar
08-29-19, 19:54
She will be back in April!

Anyone have info on Hi Oil Spa? Looks like same management as K11.It is "Sunshine East" or whatever by the Laundry mat on Clearwater. Pretty sure same ownership, but slightly different execution. It is NOT QQ. It has photos and random reviews from QQ oddly.

The provider there does not provide FS. But is so much fun at the entirety of everything else she does that it's better. She is on vacation till "end of the month" though, but also told me they are opening a new shop. Details to come.

GostRider13
08-31-19, 20:48
She will be back in April!

Anyone have info on Hi Oil Spa? Looks like same management as K11.How the service at Shangri La these days. I've only seen Kik there. Never tried the other girl, assume there is a replacement for Kiki?

I'll most likely be in tri city's this week any info on the service would be appreciated on either or both.

Dukhntr12
09-01-19, 17:34
It is "Sunshine East" or whatever by the Laundry mat on Clearwater. Pretty sure same ownership, but slightly different execution. It is NOT QQ. It has photos and random reviews from QQ oddly.

The provider there does not provide FS. But is so much fun at the entirety of everything else she does that it's better. She is on vacation till "end of the month" though, but also told me they are opening a new shop. Details to come.Stopped by Friday they were closed. Will have to try again when she is back. You have the providers name?

GostRider13
09-01-19, 23:44
It is "Sunshine East" or whatever by the Laundry mat on Clearwater. Pretty sure same ownership, but slightly different execution. It is NOT QQ. It has photos and random reviews from QQ oddly.

The provider there does not provide FS. But is so much fun at the entirety of everything else she does that it's better. She is on vacation till "end of the month" though, but also told me they are opening a new shop. Details to come.Must have been a different provider when I was there. Personally I wouldn't waste my time going back. Spent more time in the lobby or on the phone than with me. Paid a hr, got a 20 minute rub and HE. For sure not more than a hh.

Maybe just got spoiled with KiKi, that girl flat got with it. Usually skipped the massage straight to the main event for the hr🤪.

Bear52
09-02-19, 16:27
Where is the best place in tri city's these days for a great rub down.

Dukhntr12
09-07-19, 19:34
Where is the best place in tri city's these days for a great rub down.Tried Home oil spa yesterday. Not terrible but not Kiki.

CuriousMan18
09-09-19, 22:11
What happened to Fifi from gage? She move to another place in the tri or is she gone for good?

Jd3793
09-18-19, 17:48
Seen new adds for this place, haven't been but did anyone give a report?

JohnnyGuitar
09-18-19, 20:19
Seen new adds for this place, haven't been but did anyone give a report?Currently assuming it's the same as before. All business no pleasure.

Dukhntr12
09-20-19, 15:02
Does anyone know if someone has filled Kikis shoes?

Bear52
10-08-19, 00:23
Does anyone know if someone has filled Kikis shoes?Any body tried CeCe yet, I've seen Amy, Yo-yo and Mia since KiKi left. Thinking about trying CeCe next? Anybody TOFTT yet?

WannaGoTo
10-08-19, 01:32
Any body tried CeCe yet, I've seen Amy, Yo-yo and Mia since KiKi left. Thinking about trying CeCe next? Anybody TOFTT yet?I believe your are referring to the small place on the corner.

I was there the last week kiki was there, there was a lovely woman she said her name was linda, seems she is gone now also, anyone know?

Stopped in the other day the gal said her name was mary -marie? Little english.

She wanted to make sure I was smiling and happy, did not play utc, wrong week for her.

Always a pleasant and welcoming place, I have been here several times, vivi was so sweet and lovely.

I did not see the other lady working.

GostRider13
10-10-19, 22:18
I believe your are referring to the small place on the corner.

I was there the last week kiki was there, there was a lovely woman she said her name was linda, seems she is gone now also, anyone know?

Stopped in the other day the gal said her name was mary -marie? Little english.

She wanted to make sure I was smiling and happy, did not play utc, wrong week for her.

Always a pleasant and welcoming place, I have been here several times, vivi was so sweet and lovely.

I did not see the other lady working.KiKi that I knew Left for China the end of July?

WannaGoTo
10-12-19, 01:06
KiKi that I knew Left for China the end of July?I was there the last week kiki was there, there was a lovely woman she said her name was linda, seems she is gone now also, anyone know?

I said I was there the last week she was there, I did not say she was there last week. Clarification.

Bear52
10-12-19, 19:21

I said I was there the last week she was there, I did not say she was there last week. Clarification.I was there, ask they confirmed she left 2 months ago. Must be a different place.

Bear52
10-12-19, 20:28
I was there, ask they confirmed she left 2 months ago..Mia and a very skinny girl there now.

JohnnyGuitar
10-13-19, 23:30
Needed a rub, and not necessarily a tug, so I stopped in. Fully draped whole time, and a semi translucent window for a wall in every room. No go. Legit only.

GoCougs73
10-16-19, 19:03
Any body tried CeCe yet, I've seen Amy, Yo-yo and Mia since KiKi left. Thinking about trying CeCe next? Anybody TOFTT yet?I've tried CeCe in the last week. She's legit, I was surprised she has a nice rack for a tiny thing. She's nice and very cute like most of the previous girls there.

GoCougs73
10-16-19, 19:04
Mia and a very skinny girl there now.The really skinny one is CeCe, nice girl.

Dukhntr12
10-20-19, 00:31
The really skinny one is CeCe, nice girl.Saw her last week. After the flip she asked what I needed. She had a ton of questions about who I've seen. When I mentioned Kiki she wanted me to "show" her what kiki could do for me. I think she could be a good one.

JohnnyGuitar
10-21-19, 18:06
Met Cece too. I think I know where we're all going to be going still. XD.

GoCougs73
11-18-19, 02:23
How why'all doing? Been too quiet, but sharing something I felt is worth sharing and hope you will do the same.

So after CiCi there was Lucy, she was ok, but not really my type, too much makeup (and if you saw her you know what I mean).

I've been away for awhile and made the rounds this weekend, was happily surprised by Ada. Very much my type, more traditional face, pretty, slim, and younger than what's usually out here.

IMO even the younger ones don't really like to play much, so I'll be putting my time in this one and hoping she sticks around for awhile.

Dukhntr12
11-19-19, 20:35
How why'all doing? Been too quiet, but sharing something I felt is worth sharing and hope you will do the same.

So after CiCi there was Lucy, she was ok, but not really my type, too much makeup (and if you saw her you know what I mean).

I've been away for awhile and made the rounds this weekend, was happily surprised by Ada. Very much my type, more traditional face, pretty, slim, and younger than what's usually out here.

IMO even the younger ones don't really like to play much, so I'll be putting my time in this one and hoping she sticks around for awhile.Where is this one?

GoCougs73
11-19-19, 23:15
Where is this one?Same place that Cici was at.

JeffBenson9876
11-20-19, 13:59
Same place that Cici was at.I'm new to the tri cities looking for a good place. I read a lot of you talking about Cece, I was wondering where this place may be so I can give it a try.

JohnnyGuitar
11-23-19, 17:28
Fuck, I just started really having fun with that one too.

RiderStrong
11-25-19, 10:19
Fuck, I just started really having fun with that one too.Bummer, she was my favorite ride at the carnival. She pointed out the "new girl" last time I was there and said she was the same amount of fun. Didn't catch a name, "younger" girl in a dress. May need to do some recon today.

JohnnyGuitar
12-28-19, 16:35
Stopped back into ShangriLa. Met Sandy (for a second time I think). FS, fun time. Fun still to be had here.

JohnnyGuitar
01-01-20, 19:45
Stopped going here because the provider I kept seeing looked like an Ogre, and unfortunately that ogre then went on to replace my favorite provider at Sunshine East, Angela. So knowing it was safe to go back I decided to change it up. 2 new girls, both pretty good looking. My masseuse Sun was very attractive, kind of thick for an asian girl with great tits. Down side is they will try to over charge and upcharge constantly. Good fun with a hot provider to be had, but annoyingly. Don't ever take more any more than you want to spend into the building.

edit. CFS.

Dukhntr12
01-02-20, 17:36
Have been going to the 4 guaranteed extra services spots (1 appears to have closed) and have been fairly disappointed. Missing the playfulness, attitude and techniques of Kiki and Cece. Why'all finding anyone that compares?

JohnnyGuitar
01-06-20, 04:10
Have been going to the 4 guaranteed extra services spots (1 appears to have closed) and have been fairly disappointed. Missing the playfulness, attitude and techniques of Kiki and Cece. Why'all finding anyone that compares?Which one did we lose? Also, not yet. Haven't gone back to Sunshine East since Angela left, haven't been to Home Oil Spa in a bit though.

RiderStrong
01-06-20, 12:12
Which one did we lose? Also, not yet. Haven't gone back to Sunshine East since Angela left, haven't been to Home Oil Spa in a bit though."Home Oil" is gone. Drove by and saw construction happening, called the number and was referred to their "new location" - K11.

CuriousMan18
01-10-20, 02:00
Is this the quality or one of the girls there?

http://tri-cities-wa.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/kennerwick-1hr-60-special-pri/635527774088

I would visit if this girl is there, she is hot.

Can anyone confirm?

JohnnyGuitar
01-15-20, 18:45
Is this the quality or one of the girls there?

http://tri-cities-wa.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/kennerwick-1hr-60-special-pri/635527774088

I would visit if this girl is there, she is hot.

Can anyone confirm?Asian ads are NEVER real photos. Ever. Any place, any city. They were thicker, but attractive. Probably most attractive FS place in town. Costs you for it though.

GoCougs73
01-15-20, 20:43
The snow is back, and with it CeCe has returned! That should make many of you happy.

I stopped in after the Seahawks loss to cheer myself up and was pleasantly surprised, the other Cindy gives a fantastic massage.

I've been disappointed lately also, shops are all so inconsistent IMHO or the same old people, another thread on that topic to follow.

Stay warm and enjoy, please share the love or what's the point?

GoCougs73
01-15-20, 20:48
Asian ads are NEVER real photos. Ever. Any place, any city. They were thicker, but attractive. Probably most attractive FS place in town. Costs you for it though.As Johnny said, fake, fake, fake! Not real age, not real pics, not real services = not real!

City and STG are fake ads probably by the same paid promoter.

20's = 40's or is the age of their daughter's LOL.

JohnnyGuitar
01-16-20, 16:50
the snow is back, and with it cece has returned! That should make many of you happy.
glorious news.

NoFearToTry
01-16-20, 18:04
glorious news.Yes it is and a favorite stop for me.

Big Man
02-03-20, 12:06
The snow is back, and with it CeCe has returned! That should make many of you happy.

I stopped in after the Seahawks loss to cheer myself up and was pleasantly surprised, the other Cindy gives a fantastic massage.

I've been disappointed lately also, shops are all so inconsistent IMHO or the same old people, another thread on that topic to follow.

Stay warm and enjoy, please share the love or what's the point?I'll be in later this week. First visit. I want to see Cece. What does she look like? I prefer 'enhanced' ladies. Thanks.

JohnnyGuitar
02-03-20, 21:22
I'll be in later this week. First visit. I want to see Cece. What does she look like? I prefer 'enhanced' ladies. Thanks.She is "enhanced" but from like nothing to perky C's. She's (and all the girls here) are middle age and true spinners.

Big Man
02-03-20, 23:31
She is "enhanced" but from like nothing to perky C's. She's (and all the girls here) are middle age and true spinners.Excellent. Now I just need to find the place.

JohnnyGuitar
02-20-20, 23:10
Just FYI. The new place behind the Flash Cube in Kennewick, fully legit. Nice massage though.

AussieFury
03-06-20, 20:41
I'd like to thank you fine gentlemen for contributing to this thread. I normally hobby on the wet side and don't pay for RM premium, but was able to decode enough cautiously shared intel here that I was able to pay a visit to the smoking hot Cici while visiting TC. She took *very* good care of me. She also introduced me to the younger (and very cute) new girl there. New girl is naturally curvy vs. Cici's rail-thin frame with perky B / C bolt ons. Cici responded well to a confident and friendly approach.

I hope I can return the favor and that my posts in other regions help steer at least one TC hobby brother away from trouble and toward fruitful fishing spots.

Dukhntr12
03-09-20, 00:13
I'd like to thank you fine gentlemen for contributing to this thread. I normally hobby on the wet side and don't pay for RM premium, but was able to decode enough cautiously shared intel here that I was able to pay a visit to the smoking hot Cici while visiting TC. She took *very* good care of me. She also introduced me to the younger (and very cute) new girl there. New girl is naturally curvy vs. Cici's rail-thin frame with perky B / C bolt ons. Cici responded well to a confident and friendly approach.

I hope I can return the favor and that my posts in other regions help steer at least one TC hobby brother away from trouble and toward fruitful fishing spots.Sophie or Sophia is the new girl. She came from Seattle. Not as forward as Cici but just as accommodating.

RileySmom
03-25-20, 19:14
Today's the last day for a massage for awhile. I'm guessing at least 30 days. Girls will be leaving.

Dukhntr12
05-02-20, 18:45
Cici and Lala are taking appointments.

JohnnyGuitar
05-03-20, 18:13
Cici and Lala are taking appointments.A few places in town are open by appointment only. Wasn't posting about it because scheduling was difficult. They're popular already. XD.

Cici wasn't there when I went in though. Was a different girl named Yoyo. Same services, but not as fun as Cici (who is a fucking champ.).

JeffBenson9876
05-04-20, 23:07
Does anyone know anything about eastern spa on gw way? Knoticed they have been advratizing last 2 days on cityx, first one I've seen since covid.

JohnnyGuitar
05-05-20, 22:14
Does anyone know anything about eastern spa on gw way? Knoticed they have been advratizing last 2 days on cityx, first one I've seen since covid.Purely legit. Worse, I'm told the main masseuse is a dude. Haha.

AussieFury
05-18-20, 11:20
I'll be driving through TC tomorrow and am wondering whether the AMP on Clearwater with the lovely CiCi is open. I tried texting the number but not sure if I'm texting a land line. PMs welcome if you'd like to keep the intel UTR.

GoCougs73
05-18-20, 18:55
I'll be driving through TC tomorrow and am wondering whether the AMP on Clearwater with the lovely CiCi is open. I tried texting the number but not sure if I'm texting a land line. PMs welcome if you'd like to keep the intel UTR.You have to call to setup appt. And the new one is hotter than CC IMO.

NeedAMassage18
05-28-20, 13:44
I'll be driving through TC tomorrow and am wondering whether the AMP on Clearwater with the lovely CiCi is open. I tried texting the number but not sure if I'm texting a land line. PMs welcome if you'd like to keep the intel UTR.The AMP on Clearwater (ShangriLa Massage) opened a few weeks ago. CICI has not been there since reopening, but LALA has. However, LALA's last day is today. She is rotating out to Portland for at least a month.

EightInchAsian
06-01-20, 21:57
QQ is also back open. Side note: Was at Shangrila and new girl (pretty hot) was asking why I only did 30 minutes because I usually do 1 hr. Apparently they recognize my face on video when I come in now and some eye in the sky was wondering if I didn't like the new girl enough to do an hour. A little unnerving that they me and my habit. New girl was good though.

RileySmom
06-11-20, 13:26
Bummer to see LaLa gone, she was a sweety.

Looks like all spas are open. Rose at Heritage, very enjoyable. Miki at Wellness, very enjoyable. Tina at are does a good job, don't care for her boss. Lily's is decent, no luck until 2nd visit. (With Lily).

Any word on Clearwater Square spa?

NoFearToTry
06-11-20, 19:18
The AMP on Clearwater (ShangriLa Massage) opened a few weeks ago. CICI has not been there since reopening, but LALA has. However, LALA's last day is today. She is rotating out to Portland for at least a month.Any idea where to in portland?

EightInchAsian
06-13-20, 05:00
Any idea where to in portland?Check out rubmaps. Ch. I have membership if you know what area you're looking.

NeedAMassage18
06-14-20, 09:31
Any idea where to in portland?I asked, she did not know.

NeedAMassage18
06-14-20, 09:39

Looks like all spas are open. Rose at Heritage, very enjoyable. Miki at Wellness, very enjoyable. Tina at are does a good job, don't care for her boss. Lily's is decent, no luck until 2nd visit. (With Lily).

Any word on Clearwater Square spa?Tina at where?

Is Rose back yet? She was gone to the west side right after reopening and I hadn't seen her car there.

Hit it off with Lily first visit. Just saw a different girl there last week, but her and Lily were busy. Have you only seen Lily?

JohnnyGuitar
06-14-20, 22:00

Any word on Clearwater Square spa?Heritage, Wellness, and are are less legit than I previously experienced? Someone should PM me some details. My massages were strictly legit.

Dukhntr12
06-15-20, 14:47
Heritage, Wellness, and are are less legit than I previously experienced? Someone should PM me some details. My massages were strictly legit.I too would like more info on Heritage and Wellness.

Things must have changed?

GoCougs73
06-23-20, 16:59
I too would like more info on Heritage and Wellness.

Things must have changed?Since everywhere is now open (I know some were always open), my experience around town is:

So many FAKE Ads! When I walk in and see a 50+ year old or overweight lady greet me, I show them their own AD and ask is she here? Usually get laughed at and then asked massage?

Heritage. Fake Ads. I've only seen 1 of the ladies there, she was busy but don't think I would've continued anyhow. HE only.

Wellness. Fakest Ads. Tried when they first opened, nice shop, nice shower available, no extras. They now have some new 'plain' girls you'd probably recognize from other shops that offer HE only, still not for me.

Lily's. She gives a great massage, but don't think I could go further than that, to put in kindly. How is the other girl? What's available?

Gage is now renamed Seoul. Ironic that that name is Korean, however the girls are Chinese. This is confirmed the same owner as QQ, so same offerings only, ever, also rotate girls from both.

Trailer park Oil - $50 for 30 minutes!? Or $60 for 1 hour. Older lady, big eYYes. If you proceed, they charge for touching or topless and nothing more possible.

K11 became Yan's and hasn't rotated. Miss the K11 quality, they still ask the same high price.

Does Clearwater Spa exist? Any info?

Richland.

Eastern. Fakest Fakest Ads! - I keep hearing about this place for the open menu and have stopped by numerous times only to ever see the same lady who is at least late-40's with a strong build. PASS.

Sundance. DIY or possible HE, maybe over time you can build to more, not for me.

I keep, keep hearing about another mystery place in Richland that offers FS, yet to find, please someone hook me up if this really exists!?

Feel free to PM. Only posted nicely. Would like to know how / where your going?

Happy Summer.

BlankSpaces
06-26-20, 19:15
The AMP on Clearwater (ShangriLa Massage) opened a few weeks ago. CICI has not been there since reopening, but LALA has. However, LALA's last day is today. She is rotating out to Portland for at least a month.I dreamed that I was there a few weeks ago. Took my temperature, lead me back. My God was she gorgeous, tiny little spinner. But she wouldn't spin, and complained so much about CBJ (and wasn't that good at it) that I let her just cuddle and help each other out. Maybe it was because it was my first time there.

I'd love to have another dream with a bigger menu.

JohnMan2880
06-26-20, 19:41
Of all the places you would go to first what would be? I was lurking on the forum and it seems shangri la is my best bet? Not looking for a run around I want FS if possible but will settle for a HJ since I am new and have never been there. I understand you have to build a report with the aamp. Brand new to this and really needing advise folks. I live in tri cities it's boring as hell here and this could be just the pick me up I need. I've been researching and think I have a little bit of grasp of how to sign for service and what but any advice I can get I'll take. I don't want to blow my first aamp experience.

EightInchAsian
06-30-20, 17:34
It's easy. Go in there, get naked, leave a tip on the table. Good luck with the FS though. It's possible, but not easy to come by around these parts, even for regulars. If you're adamant on FS, you might want to try K1. Otherwise you're on the right track. Report back with what you find. I'd be interested to know if you have success!

Of all the places you would go to first what would be? I was lurking on the forum and it seems shangri la is my best bet? Not looking for a run around I want FS if possible but will settle for a HJ since I am new and have never been there. I understand you have to build a report with the aamp. Brand new to this and really needing advise folks. I live in tri cities it's boring as hell here and this could be just the pick me up I need. I've been researching and think I have a little bit of grasp of how to sign for service and what but any advice I can get I'll take. I don't want to blow my first aamp experience.

JohnMan2880
07-05-20, 19:55
It's easy. Go in there, get naked, leave a tip on the table. Good luck with the FS though. It's possible, but not easy to come by around these parts, even for regulars. If you're adamant on FS, you might want to try K1. Otherwise you're on the right track. Report back with what you find. I'd be interested to know if you have success!Do you mean k11? Looks like it may be g2 g judging from reviews. I'll check it out when I get back to tri cities and report back.

NeedAMassage18
07-07-20, 00:47
Of all the places you would go to first what would be? I was lurking on the forum and it seems shangri la is my best bet? Not looking for a run around I want FS if possible but will settle for a HJ since I am new and have never been there. I understand you have to build a report with the aamp. Brand new to this and really needing advise folks. I live in tri cities it's boring as hell here and this could be just the pick me up I need. I've been researching and think I have a little bit of grasp of how to sign for service and what but any advice I can get I'll take. I don't want to blow my first aamp experience.I have only been denied a HE 3 times in the Tri-Cities, even including first visits. Sunny Spa. DIY, Hi Oil. New owner, "we don't do that here" and Diamond. I haven't been to all 22 AMP's (maybe 15), but 3 have been FS (all were offered on the first visit) and the rest were HE of different levels. They varied from "shush, don't tell anyone" HJ's to PM's, top off or nude, DATY and BBBJ.

Ya just got to go and give it a try. Be clean, treat them with respect and ask what they'll do on the flip if you haven't already figured that out by then.

NeedAMassage18
07-07-20, 01:05
Since everywhere is now open (I know some were always open), my experience around town is:
I keep, keep hearing about another mystery place in Richland that offers FS, yet to find, please someone hook me up if this really exists!?

Feel free to PM. Only posted nicely. Would like to know how / where your going?

Happy Summer.That was Home on Columbia Park Trail. Now an HVAC shop.

JohnMan2880
07-08-20, 14:14
I have only been denied a HE 3 times in the Tri-Cities, even including first visits. Sunny Spa. DIY, Hi Oil. New owner, "we don't do that here" and Diamond. I haven't been to all 22 AMP's (maybe 15), but 3 have been FS (all were offered on the first visit) and the rest were HE of different levels. They varied from "shush, don't tell anyone" HJ's to PM's, top off or nude, DATY and BBBJ.

Ya just got to go and give it a try. Be clean, treat them with respect and ask what they'll do on the flip if you haven't already figured that out by then.What 3 were FS? Those would be the ones I want to try first. You can PM if you don't want to post it.

JohnnyGuitar
07-08-20, 21:37
This new place opened right around the time of the shutdown on Clearwater. Anyone been inside? Fun to be had? Worth investigating?

RiderStrong
07-13-20, 13:05
How is the talent at oil lately? Last time I was there it we meh.

Hoping Ceecee returns!

RiderStrong
07-13-20, 14:11
This new place opened right around the time of the shutdown on Clearwater. Anyone been inside? Fun to be had? Worth investigating?Wondering the same. Also, how is Oil in Clearwater these days? Last time I was there it was meh but that's been a few months.

EightInchAsian
07-13-20, 19:12
New girl Eee-Eee. What an original name right? Great body, attitude and skills. Next best to CiCi I've seen.

Dukhntr12
07-14-20, 02:23
This new place opened right around the time of the shutdown on Clearwater. Anyone been inside? Fun to be had? Worth investigating?Seems pretty legit. I may TOFTT tho.

TpTwoShort
07-16-20, 00:10
What 3 were FS? Those would be the ones I want to try first. You can PM if you don't want to post it.Which 3 were FS send me a PM as well.

TpTwoShort
07-16-20, 00:14
What 3 were FS? Those would be the ones I want to try first. You can PM if you don't want to post it.Interested in FS massage any recommendations.

GoCougs73
07-16-20, 14:53
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Dukhntr12
07-16-20, 20:55
Good massage from older woman. No tease, definitely no hint at extras but wasn't really interested anyway. Any one have a report on Coco at Shangri la?

NeedAMassage18
07-18-20, 09:28
This new place opened right around the time of the shutdown on Clearwater. Anyone been inside? Fun to be had? Worth investigating?So, I hit it off with Lily (I'm older so her age doesn't bother me at all) and got what I needed the first time I went. I also got a really good massage (including hot rocks, back walking, etc.). Lily is a hands only provider but allowed me lots of OTC (over the clothes) contact, YMMV. The much younger girl is a different story. Half-assed massage and DIY at best. I had her go get Lily to finish making me happy. Never asked for that before, but it worked.

TpTwoShort
07-29-20, 23:34
Got a nice massage some teasing of the boys. On the flip brief negotiation and got some nice extra FS. Will repeat.

NeedAMassage18
08-03-20, 11:46
Hey, fellow 3 C mongers, Coco and EE are rotating out in about 6 days. Coco had no idea who is replacing them.

AussieFury
08-09-20, 18:46
Hey, fellow 3 C mongers, Coco and EE are rotating out in about 6 days. Coco had no idea who is replacing them.I'm driving thru again this week, and Shangri La is always my go-to. I guess I might get to see who comes in?

GoCougs73
08-12-20, 16:31
Title speaks for itself.

I missed her, was a great hump day surprise, happy to see her again, reacquainted like long lost lovers.

Enjoy and remember sharing is caring! PM me any good tips.

Agj1959
08-12-20, 19:37
Curios on locale. Would love to know.

Thanks,

Ag.

JohnnyGuitar
08-16-20, 16:21
Curios on locale. Would love to know.

Thanks,

Ag.Hi-Oil / Sunshine East.

Agj1959
08-20-20, 13:37
Thanks JohnnyG.

NeedAMassage18
08-21-20, 14:03
So, I might have been to a local place recently discussed here. Went early and the door was still locked. Knocked and waited just a moment and the door was opened by a cute enough 30-35 year old girl wearing a nightie with no underwear and wet hair, fresh from a shower.

"Massage?" she said and we agreed for an hour. I got comfortable and she came back with her hair pulled back and now we were both wearing masks. She started a massage but it only lasted 5-10 minutes. I wanted to get to the main event. She got the pillow out as she asked what I wanted with an up and down motion with her hand. I said no and signaled boom boom. She got excited and she told me she wanted $$ more. I told her I only had 1. 4 left after the house fee (I feel bad that I wasn't truthful.). She took it, tucked it away and immediately took off the underwear she had put on and slathered my cock up with baby oil. With no mention of a cap, she laid down and off we went. After a little DATY (fresh out of the shower, remember), we started with standing mish, CG, K9 and legs together mish. Went back to regular mish and it was obviously her preference. It felt really good for me too. This position got me to where I needed to be and pretty soon I filled her up with my happiness.

We got up and she squatted a bit and cleaned herself up with wipes, handed me some for myself and the door chime went off as the next monger arrived. He asked if she was busy and she said no. She tucked him into a room and off I went, satisfied.

So, if you don't mind just a P&D experience with possibly only minimal cleanup between, go for it. If you're expecting a fantastic massage and a GFE, this is probably not your place. YMMV.

KalEl05
08-25-20, 03:43
I've gone to VIP a couple times, and the girls there are "okay," but would like to find something better. From what I've read, QQ is better, so is Hi-Oil. Where do I go and what do I ask or do for "FS?

Dukhntr12
09-04-20, 18:04
Anyone been into K11 lately? How is the current talent?

JonB2301
09-04-20, 22:31
Whose name is my name too! Looking for a little guidance on a massage spot that has a table shower AND the highest level of happiness can be reached. DM preferred, just a nudge in the right direction is all I need.

NeedAMassage18
09-05-20, 08:40
Whose name is my name too! Looking for a little guidance on a massage spot that has a table shower AND the highest level of happiness can be reached. DM preferred, just a nudge in the right direction is all I need.There are only two shops in town with table showers. In my experience, neither one offered anything near what you seek. One was a reluctant HE and the other was DIY.

GoCougs73
09-05-20, 21:29
There are only two shops in town with table showers. In my experience, neither one offered anything near what you seek. One was a reluctant HE and the other was DIY.There are 4 shops in TC that have table showers.

NeedAMassage18
09-06-20, 08:42
There are 4 shops in TC that have table showers.I know of are Massage and Sunny, I have had TS at both. Ahh, I forgot about Diamond. My experience there was so bad I had put them out of my memory. And RM says Noble has one, but they said they didn't the last time I was there. Am I missing another?

JonB2301
09-06-20, 17:52
In my experience, neither one offered anything near what you seek. One was a reluctant HE and the other was DIY.I'm looking for a place where I can get cleaned up before my massage. I can't enjoy a massage if I'm not clean, and I drive past these places on my way home. Not worth it to go home and shower to turn around to get a massage. It would be nice to have a HE or something more, but with the 'breathing plague' still killing folks, that's really not on my mind.

KalEl05
09-09-20, 22:04
I've gone to VIP a few times, and been relatives happy. First time, not sure the name of the girl, but she definitely made it worth my while to come back. The last time I went there though, I got ShaiShai (not sure on the spelling), and after an hour's massage, she got up and said, "time's up! No HE, nothing! Just a massage. WTF? And to pour salt on an open wound, as I was leaving, she had the nerve to ask for a tip, and a girl behind her, I think it was KiKi, mumbled, "He forget. ".

I definitely won't be going back there.

NeedAMassage18
09-10-20, 09:03
I know of are Massage and Sunny, I have had TS at both. Ahh, I forgot about Diamond. My experience there was so bad I had put them out of my memory. And RM says Noble has one, but they said they didn't the last time I was there. Am I missing another?Damn spellcheck. Should have read RMassage. If I write it any other way it changes it to "are" after I preview it.

NeedAMassage18
09-10-20, 09:12
I've gone to VIP a couple times, and the girls there are "okay," but would like to find something better. From what I've read, QQ is better, so is Hi-Oil. Where do I go and what do I ask or do for "FS?The way the girls are dressed seems to be the best way to tell MOST of the time (there are exceptions, believe me). My experience is that levis or yoga pants mean you're not getting inside of those. Being met at the door with her in a nighty with no underwear? Yup, guaranteed you will "find something better".

RiderStrong
09-17-20, 15:47
Haven't had a chance to venture out in a few months. How is the talent at Shangri La and Oil lately? Visited SL two months ago and had the "new" skinny girl that didn't speak much English. A lot of fun, not CC fun but close!

Stay safe everyone!

NeedAMassage18
10-01-20, 12:59
So when I want a massage, w / HE and HJ only, I have a few go-to places. I have never gotten more than that (even if I asked) until recently. Two of these providers gave me the ultimate service that was totally unexpected at a fair price.

Has someone else had that happen to them here locally?

Dukhntr12
10-02-20, 11:22
So when I want a massage, w / HE and HJ only, I have a few go-to places. I have never gotten more than that (even if I asked) until recently. Two of these providers gave me the ultimate service that was totally unexpected at a fair price.

Has someone else had that happen to them here locally?I have abandoned all the HJ only places after getting consistent service at Shang. Would be great to have other options besides K.

AussieFury
10-02-20, 13:51

Has someone else had that happen to them here locally?That's great! But why not share the wealth and tell us where?

And the answer to your question is "yes. " It happens more / less often depending on the place, the girl, the vibe, whatever. YMMV always applies and some get better mileage than others.

KalEl05
10-02-20, 22:24

Has someone else had that happen to them here locally?What do you consider a "fair price" for ultimate services?

NeedAMassage18
10-03-20, 14:34
That's great! But why not share the wealth and tell us where?

And the answer to your question is "yes. " It happens more / less often depending on the place, the girl, the vibe, whatever. YMMV always applies and some get better mileage than others.In both cases, they continue to ask me not to share any information about what they did with me. I've already broken that by saying that it happened and I know I would be in really deep shit and never get it again if I said where and who. My last visit with one said she worked there 6 years and has only had sex twice. Both times with me. And I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

The parade of guys asking for it would surely give it away.

NeedAMassage18
10-03-20, 14:35
What do you consider a "fair price" for ultimate services?60 house, 100 tip.

NeedAMassage18
10-03-20, 14:44
I have abandoned all the HJ only places after getting consistent service at Shang. Would be great to have other options besides K.I haven't been back to SL since my hour got reduced to 1/2 because she was busy. Not quite true. I've actually been in there twice, once I got tired of waiting in line and after I was face-to-face with 2 other mongers I had enough and moved one. The other time was to scout out the girls and the same ones (Coco and Lala) were still there and still way too busy.

There is another option. See post #139 and 141.

Dukhntr12
10-16-20, 00:57
Can confirm Wellness has more to offer than when they first opened. Saw Coco today, young tight body and if you pay an extra 10 you can get "hard" massage. Her hard was intense, at times too much. She uses her while body weight massaging with her knees and legs. Standard tip for HJ. Believe more available.

JohnnyGuitar
11-08-20, 17:57
Two new girls at Shangri. Yoyo and Shishi. New faces, or at least new to me. Shishi is itty bitty and reminded me of Cici (did not get to sample the goods though). Had fun with Yoyo. Not much of a massage but very playful, nice BBBJ into cfs.

Popped my head into Hi-Oil / Sunshine East. Different gal, but still much older than anywhere else in town. Didn't stay to find out more.

NeedAMassage18
11-09-20, 22:43
Two new girls at Shangri. Yoyo and Shishi. New faces, or at least new to me. Shishi is itty bitty and reminded me of Cici (did not get to sample the goods though). Had fun with Yoyo. Not much of a massage but very playful, nice BBBJ into cfs.

Popped my head into Hi-Oil / Sunshine East. Different gal, but still much older than anywhere else in town. Didn't stay to find out more.As for Hi-Oil. You might have seen Lisa? I saw new girl Monica. 42 yo she said but looked 35. Petite, nice B cups and erasure nips. Just like Coco, zero massage and went straight to the deed bare and no stopping the fill up.

I thought I had seen Yoyo right after ShangriLa first opened. May have to visit Shishi. I've found I like them better petite like Cici and Monica are.

Dukhntr12
11-10-20, 19:15

Popped my head into Hi-Oil / Sunshine East. Different gal, but still much older than anywhere else in town. Didn't stay to find out more.Shishi which I believe is actually Sissy is as much fun as you would expect. Tiny, smaller than Cici probably early 40's. Yoyo is a different Yoyo. Looked to be younger maybe late 20's and pretty cute.

Dukhntr12
11-11-20, 19:17
UPDATE:

Yoyo is not nearly as young as I first thought, still younger than Sissy tho. Mediocre massage with a below average BBBJ but the cfs was pretty good.

HardgGuy2
11-16-20, 23:38
UPDATE:

Yoyo is not nearly as young as I first thought, still younger than Sissy tho. Mediocre massage with a below average BBBJ but the cfs was pretty good.Tried it not long ago and the older one switched to the younger one mid way through (which I preferred anyway) and the ending was great. How'd you go about getting the BBBJ though? She seemed very open but I still didn't want to blatantly ask. Tips?

Dukhntr12
11-17-20, 13:10
Tried it not long ago and the older one switched to the younger one mid way through (which I preferred anyway) and the ending was great. How'd you go about getting the BBBJ though? She seemed very open but I still didn't want to blatantly ask. Tips?Sorry, no tips. She pointed to her vag and said no. Sorry. No condom and just went for it. After a few minutes of a pretty bad BBBJ I stopped her, got up and got a condom out of my pocket. She was good with FS then.

NeedAMassage18
11-17-20, 13:35
Tried it not long ago and the older one switched to the younger one mid way through (which I preferred anyway) and the ending was great. How'd you go about getting the BBBJ though? She seemed very open but I still didn't want to blatantly ask. Tips?Why do you think she switched? I met them both and plan on a visit with shishi this weekend but I don't want to be switched!

Jd3793
11-17-20, 13:54
First I went to Sl saw sissy, small cutie and a little to friendly imo but had a crap massage but she did offer a HE I said ok, after a little bit I was hoping for more but that was a no go. Maybe just me but I couldn't get anything past a HJ.

Also went to Wellness got to see coco seems nice not a bad massage but nothing else so not sure about wellness people have said you can get more but I didn't even get a hint of it.

Dukhntr12
12-01-20, 16:12
Just noticed recent ad for "are". Either things have really changed or they are trying really hard to get some business. Anyone have info?

NeedAMassage18
12-02-20, 18:06
Just noticed recent ad for "are". Either things have really changed or they are trying really hard to get some business. Anyone have info?The providers at "are" Massage and Noble (or Nable as their ad says) massage are the same as always. Lucky to get a HE, DIY is more likely. NONE of the women in either of their ads are working at either AMP. These two, Top Spa and Diamond keep advertising with these fake photos simply trying to drum up business.

I've scouted all of these recently and all had zero indications of any happiness to be had.

RileySmom
12-04-20, 19:02
Just noticed recent ad for "are". Either things have really changed or they are trying really hard to get some business. Anyone have info?Things have changed, allegedly new owners / mgt. I've always left happy when Tina was there. It appears she's gone. 2 new girls, maybe mid 30's?

1/2 massage was horrible, left semi satisfied. She had zero enthusiasm and was only there for the tip. Too many up sells for me.

JohnnyGuitar
12-04-20, 20:13
The providers at "are" Massage and Noble (or Nable as their ad says) massage are the same as always. Lucky to get a HE, DIY is more likely. NONE of the women in either of their ads are working at either AMP. These two, Top Spa and Diamond keep advertising with these fake photos simply trying to drum up business.

I've scouted all of these recently and all had zero indications of any happiness to be had.Correct. Most of the time advertising the the Spas are from fully legit places. Despite what the ads might look like. Very rarely now do the other places advertise. No need.

Speaking of which. Anyone been to "Seoul Massage" (Gage massage etc) or QQ recently? I always had good times there, but no full service so I stopped going. Pretty gals there usually. Interested if they're trying to keep up with competition.

PS: Called one of the "Asians" advertising for solo escorty stuff. The 509 number. Was a massage in a hotel bed. Wouldn't take her clothes off, HJ only. Would not repeat.

GoCougs73
12-05-20, 17:24
Things have changed, allegedly new owners / mgt. I've always left happy when Tina was there. It appears she's gone. 2 new girls, maybe mid 30's?

1/2 massage was horrible, left semi satisfied. She had zero enthusiasm and was only there for the tip. Too many up sells for me.Seen the new ads also, but figured same ole, same ole, fake ads like the rest and sure biz is slow these days.

Saw your updates and thought have to see for myself. So stopped in.

1st thing I noticed as I opened the door was hit with a cloud of cigarette smoke, they must smoke inside eww and not a pleasant welcome.

2 girls mid-40's at least (in all of your posts I laugh about guesstimated ages and add +10), 1 up front and spoke with me in the lobby and other far down the hall didn't get a great look. Her top was nice but she had yoga pants also, she did speak good English. I walked, instead of TOFTT or being disappointed.

GoCougs73
12-05-20, 17:31
Correct. Most of the time advertising the the Spas are from fully legit places. Despite what the ads might look like. Very rarely now do the other places advertise. No need.

Speaking of which. Anyone been to "Seoul Massage" (Gage massage etc) or QQ recently? I always had good times there, but no full service so I stopped going. Pretty gals there usually. Interested if they're trying to keep up with competition.

PS: Called one of the "Asians" advertising for solo escorty stuff. The 509 number. Was a massage in a hotel bed. Wouldn't take her clothes off, HJ only. Would not repeat.QQ and Seoul are same owners and rotate their girls between both. Over the summer they did have a really pretty one that caught my attention. Tried to put in the time, same line "next time, next time" grew more comfortable but didn't lead to.

Froggy2
12-11-20, 19:09
Anyone try out these folks? Two ads, probably same bunch on Fowler, guess Motel 6, but??

https://tri-cities-wa.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/asian-hot-girls-986-497-7023/660548510036 and.

https://tri-cities-wa.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/new-aisan-beauty-509-212-7358/902799856788

Any improvement in are massage in service? There is a are massage in Yakima, two older asian ladies, give good erotic massages w lots of tease, but no cigar.

Reply here or in mail thanks.

EpicFreeMan20
12-12-20, 13:47
For me it's been a lot of hit in miss. Feel like they are rotating girls a lot more which is a good sign. I've been working sugar babies more with this pandemic. It's gotten a lot less expensive and easier with pandemic.

Got a girl right now that's down for a three some. Any middle aged, somewhat fit down for to tag the girl with me?

JohnnyGuitar
12-12-20, 17:21
Anyone try out these folks? Two ads, probably same bunch on Fowler, guess Motel 6, but??

https://tri-cities-wa.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/asian-hot-girls-986-497-7023/660548510036 and.

https://tri-cities-wa.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/new-aisan-beauty-509-212-7358/902799856788

Any improvement in are massage in service? There is a are massage in Yakima, two older asian ladies, give good erotic massages w lots of tease, but no cigar.

Reply here or in mail thanks.They suck, bad massage, and HJ only. Stick to the three FS places for fun and massage.

KalEl05
12-13-20, 22:06
They suck, bad massage, and HJ only. Stick to the three FS places for fun and massage.What are the three places you're talking about?

BirdsFan690
12-14-20, 17:02
For me it's been a lot of hit in miss. Feel like they are rotating girls a lot more which is a good sign. I've been working sugar babies more with this pandemic. It's gotten a lot less expensive and easier with pandemic.

Got a girl right now that's down for a three some. Any middle aged, somewhat fit down for to tag the girl with me?Shit I'm always down to smash LOL.

EpicFreeMan20
12-28-20, 12:02
Shit I'm always down to smash LOL.Send me a DM and we can see what's good.

KalEl05
01-04-21, 21:36
Can anyone give some info about some spots?

Top Spa, over by Ranch & Home. Any good? Prices after the flip?

Hi Oil. Have heard they're pretty good, what are their prices like after the flip?

Lily's Mongolian Massage. Any good? Prices after the flip?

GoCougs73
01-05-21, 18:32
Can anyone give some info about some spots?

Top Spa, over by Ranch & Home. Any good? Prices after the flip?

Hi Oil. Have heard they're pretty good, what are their prices like after the flip?

Lily's Mongolian Massage. Any good? Prices after the flip?Top Spa, don't know the story but heard new owners. On RM someone posted 3-4 warnings about LE.

Hi Oil, always older like GILF older but open services. Higher rate than most places upfront, neg after.

Lily's, she gives a great massage, only HE, Nice lady but I'm not that into her, she has pics online. Need to see / try the 2nd girl, I'll listen to the board for more info.

GoCougs73
01-22-21, 15:25
Top Spa, don't know the story but heard new owners. On RM someone posted 3-4 warnings about LE.

Hi Oil, always older like GILF older but open services. Higher rate than most places upfront, neg after.

Lily's, she gives a great massage, only HE, Nice lady but I'm not that into her, she has pics online. Need to see / try the 2nd girl, I'll listen to the board for more info.Updates:

Tried Coco at Lily's. She's also older than I was expecting, guessing slightly younger than Lily, good massage better than Lily IMO and she walked on my back which was great. Didn't want any extras, and never will, don't go here for that.

*TINA* at SGL. Very surprised noone has posted about her yet. She is a star, best body we've had in Tri -- throwing that out as a challenge, if you know of better please LMK and I'll run to see! Smoking hot, fit body, and good service. She does ask how much, in a sweet way not overly annoying like some but also matches with service level, so still worth it. The last time I saw her she mentioned she can do Nuru massage, so I tried that with her this week and we had fun Enjoy her while she's here, my current fav.

Anyone have info on the new are or ARE? They advertise E Cups, the 2 I've seen there don't have half of that put together and not a fan of the indoor cigarette smoke, unless there's E cups.

Be Safe.

KalEl05
01-28-21, 18:08
Has anyone been to the Joy Spa up on 24th and Union?

JohnnyGuitar
01-29-21, 20:26
*TINA* at SGL. Very surprised noone has posted about her yet. She is a star, best body we've had in Tri -- throwing that out as a challenge, if you know of better please LMK and I'll run to see! Smoking hot, fit body, and good service. She does ask how much, in a sweet way not overly annoying like some but also matches with service level, so still worth it. The last time I saw her she mentioned she can do Nuru massage, so I tried that with her this week and we had fun Enjoy her while she's here, my current fav.She's definitely the best looking in town at the moment. There's a pretty nice sword swallower at K11 too. Last year's Cici had Tina's body, but with fake tits and was even more sexual. I miss her.

RileySmom
01-30-21, 15:19
She's definitely the best looking in town at the moment. There's a pretty nice sword swallower at K11 too. Last year's Cici had Tina's body, but with fake tits and was even more sexual. I miss her.How does Tina compare to LaLa? I thought she was the most sensuous I've run into.

Dukhntr12
02-17-21, 12:30
Hearing rumor that Joy Spa is operated by the same as SL. Can anyone confirm?

JohnnyGuitar
02-20-21, 01:51
Hearing rumor that Joy Spa is operated by the same as SL. Can anyone confirm?That would be AWESOME. I'll investigate soon.

MikeHunt72
02-21-21, 22:38
That would be AWESOME. I'll investigate soon.Not sure who owns it operates but have been there a few times and seen two different ladies. Both younger and attractive. Good enough to repeat.

RileySmom
02-28-21, 01:48
Had a great massage with Linda. Cute spinner. Tina's gone, and this is her best friend. She treated me right. Don't forget your raincoat in case it rains.

CuriousMan18
03-01-21, 00:43
Hearing rumor that Joy Spa is operated by the same as SL. Can anyone confirm?Well I went not too long ago, strict HJ only. Might have been unlucky but I doubt it.

KalEl05
03-02-21, 19:57
Well I went not too long ago, strict HJ only. Might have been unlucky but I doubt it.I went to Joy Spa last week, hadn't been there yet, hoping to find something new. The girl that was there was wearing tight jean shorts and a t-shirt and flip flops. I wasn't that impressed with the massage, paid for an hour, after 30 minutes, she flipped me over, asked if I wanted a HJ, then with 25 minutes left, asked if I wanted any more massage (she was obviously done), then as I was handing her a $40 tip, she told me that since it was an hour massage, it was a $60 tip. So I won't be going back there.

NeedAMassage18
03-07-21, 11:03
Let's just say you'll want to stay away from Bella at Hi-Oil Massage on Clearwater. 'nuf said?

EoCowbooy 1
03-09-21, 11:46
Let's just say you'll want to stay away from Bella at Hi-Oil Massage on Clearwater. 'nuf said?Pretty vague. Re you saying the same experience of shortened massage with the expectation of an hour tip like the previous post?

GoCougs73
03-09-21, 17:54
Pretty vague. Re you saying the same experience of shortened massage with the expectation of an hour tip like the previous post?What he is helping warn you.

Don't pick up anything you can't put down!

So think with your big head.

JohnnyGuitar
03-15-21, 13:09
https://kennewick.rubratings.com/217785

I laughed. Oddly straight forward. I assume none of it's real, but it did at least pique my interest. I assume it's still mostly totally legit. I think the only finish I had here was mostly DIY with some roaming hands.

Misou
03-15-21, 14:35
https://kennewick.rubratings.com/217785

I laughed. Oddly straight forward. I assume none of it's real, but it did at least pique my interest. I assume it's still mostly totally legit. I think the only finish I had here was mostly DIY with some roaming hands.According to RM reviews, they seem legit. No HE from reading the reviews.

Numbers listed on the on RM and RR are different, so maybe someone is doing something on the side? IDK.

NeedAMassage18
03-17-21, 19:06
Pretty vague. Re you saying the same experience of shortened massage with the expectation of an hour tip like the previous post?I caught more than I had hoped...

BuckyFonzWorth
03-26-21, 03:17
I went to Joy Spa last week, hadn't been there yet, hoping to find something new. The girl that was there was wearing tight jean shorts and a t-shirt and flip flops. I wasn't that impressed with the massage, paid for an hour, after 30 minutes, she flipped me over, asked if I wanted a HJ, then with 25 minutes left, asked if I wanted any more massage (she was obviously done), then as I was handing her a $40 tip, she told me that since it was an hour massage, it was a $60 tip. So I won't be going back there.Did you start out face down?

GoCougs73
03-29-21, 12:32
Anyone have any Info? Was so surprised to find the signs off, door locked and a strange sign posted.

KalEl05
03-29-21, 19:18
Did you start out face down?Yes, I did start out face down, not sure why anyone would start out face up.

JohnnyGuitar
03-31-21, 13:52
I caught more than I had hoped...Anyone know if Bella is gone? My wife knows about Shangri-La and apparently K11 is closed. Hahaha.

Dukhntr12
03-31-21, 16:10
Anyone know if Bella is gone? My wife knows about Shangri-La and apparently K11 is closed. Hahaha.Did something go down at Shangri-la too?

JonB2301
04-02-21, 17:59
Out of stater looking to get some relief while in the area visiting family. Any advice appreciated. PM preferred.

JohnnyGuitar
04-03-21, 13:28
Did something go down at Shangri-la too?No, just my wife may have seen my car there. Oops.

RileySmom
04-03-21, 16:53
Anyone have any Info? Was so surprised to find the signs off, door locked and a strange sign posted.I texted the number in the RR ad, they said they were open.

JonB2301
04-04-21, 00:47
Didn't see any responses to my query before hitting town, so I rolled the dice and went with a place talked about in this forum recently.

The spot with the one way drive with parking out back was where I chose to go. Walked in and was greeted by a lovely young lady by the name of Lucy. Paid the fee. 6 and she showed me to the treatment room with instructions for prep.

Came in when I was ready and gave me an above average massage. Asked me for my preferred pressure (I like massages more firm / hard). For being a petite lady, she sure did get deep into the muscles. Had to walk on my back as it was tighter than usual (drive). I didn't see bars so she has some amazing balance as well. She did get a little too deep and charlie's up one of my calf muscles, but it happens.

On the other side, her skills are equally impressive. Her mask did come off for a brief moment, but it happens. Got upgraded and left fully and completely relaxed and at peace. 2. including a substantial gratuity for the deep massage and the back walking. Also she checked in often about the pressure and if I was okay. 8/10 would repeat.

AussieFury
04-27-21, 10:18
I'm back on the road for work and will be coming through TC next week. I normally stop at SL, but it's been many months since I've been through there so I'm wondering if that's still the best spot for a half-decent massage + FS for $200 all in.

If you have other recommendations or suggestions for how to spend my lunch break in TC, your intel shared here or via PM would be very appreciated.

RileySmom
04-27-21, 10:39
I'm back on the road for work and will be coming through TC next week. I normally stop at SL, but it's been many months since I've been through there so I'm wondering if that's still the best spot for a half-decent massage + FS for $200 all in.

If you have other recommendations or suggestions for how to spend my lunch break in TC, your intel shared here or via PM would be very appreciated.If you go there, don't see Lucy. She'll spend 5 minutes trying to negotiate you up. And then try to cheat you on change.

AussieFury
04-27-21, 15:19
If you go there, don't see Lucy. She'll spend 5 minutes trying to negotiate you up. And then try to cheat you on change.Ugh. Nothing kills my boner more than an upsell.

Is standard there still house + 140 for FS?

RileySmom
04-27-21, 18:28
Ugh. Nothing kills my boner more than an upsell.

Is standard there still house + 140 for FS?I've always done +120.

KalEl05
04-27-21, 19:56
If you go there, don't see Lucy. She'll spend 5 minutes trying to negotiate you up. And then try to cheat you on change.That happened to me the last time I was there, and I had Lucy, she wasted a ton of time trying to negotiate an "upsell," and then left with 20 minutes still on the clock. Did not leave happy.

AussieFury
04-28-21, 13:22
Thanks for the intel on Lucy. If she's who I draw I won't bother to stay.

Any other TC intel (here or via PM) is appreciated.

JeffBenson9876
04-28-21, 14:54
Any one have updates on Joy spa?

Dukhntr12
04-28-21, 17:01
Anyone seen Nicole at SRL?

Dukhntr12
04-28-21, 17:50
Any one have updates on Joy spa?Was there last week. Lucy from SRL was only girl working. All inclusive available. Place is very nice.

JeffBenson9876
04-29-21, 09:20
Looking for a place to get a prostate massage and a good tug, any ideas. Pm me thanks.

Swedem
04-30-21, 09:33

If you have other recommendations or suggestions for how to spend my lunch break in TC, your intel shared here or via PM would be very appreciated.Lucy and one other girl will be leaving Sunday. SL and / or Joy will most likely have new girl (s) soon.

AussieFury
04-30-21, 15:02
Lucy and one other girl will be leaving Sunday. SL and / or Joy will most likely have new girl (s) soon.Never been to Joy. Used to also visit VIP sometimes.

Guessing Joy Spa has same ownership as SL if girls rotate between them.

Swedem
04-30-21, 16:27
Never been to Joy. Used to also visit VIP sometimes.

Guessing Joy Spa has same ownership as SL if girls rotate between them.Yes. Same owner.

GoCougs73
05-02-21, 21:43
Lucy and one other girl will be leaving Sunday. SL and / or Joy will most likely have new girl (s) soon.Spring is in bloom!!

2 new young girls have arrived at SGL, met them today Apple and Cindy. Drew Apple and was very pleased and then surprised by her large natural assets. On my way out was introduced to Cindy, she has nice toned legs, will give her a go later this week.

Can confirm Lucy is gone -- the 1st time I met her she gave me the best massage I've ever had there, including backwalking. Liked her strength and pressure for such a petite girl. Each visit after seemed to go downhill including her attitude, think all parties are glad she's rotated out.

JohnnyGuitar
05-03-21, 04:00
Yes. Same owner.Yeah but is service even remotely the same?

AussieFury
05-03-21, 10:17
Spring is in bloom!!

2 new young girls have arrived at SGL, met them today Apple and Cindy. Drew Apple and was very pleased and then surprised by her large natural assets. On my way out was introduced to Cindy, she has nice toned legs, will give her a go later this week.

Can confirm Lucy is gone -- the 1st time I met her she gave me the best massage I've ever had there, including backwalking. Liked her strength and pressure for such a petite girl. Each visit after seemed to go downhill including her attitude, think all parties are glad she's rotated out.Thanks for the report! Which one had a cuter face? How is the rest of Apple's body? And how was her service overall?

Trying to decide which one to see on my way through this week. .

Swedem
05-04-21, 00:59
Spring is in bloom!!

Can confirm Lucy is gone -- the 1st time I met her she gave me the best massage I've ever had there, including backwalking. Liked her strength and pressure for such a petite girl. Each visit after seemed to go downhill including her attitude, think all parties are glad she's rotated out.I agree. It was time for Lucy to leave. She was better a month ago. I would like more information about the new girls. Is K11 still open? It was closed awhile back. Has anyone been to Oil lately?

AussieFury
05-05-21, 15:49
Did a quick scouting trip along Clearwater. Grandmas at most places. Met Niki at Joy Spa. Older but not a grannie, blue dress, huge tits. Might try her on my next stop.

The one that's a bit farther back off Clearwater (trailer park next door) had a cute and younger looking girl, but I wanted to check out SL first.

Met both Apple and Cindy. Both are cute. Both have extra around the middle, but Cindy has less and has more athletic legs. Apple has BIG chest cannons. Both seemed equal to me looks wise but Cindy seemed friendlier.

Went with Cindy. Great massage, CBJ (bummer) and cfs. Wished the BJ was uncovered because her technique and eye contact was superb.

GrandCanyon369
05-05-21, 22:35
The one that's a bit farther back off Clearwater (trailer park next door) had a cute and younger looking girl, but I wanted to check out SL first.What's the name?

GoCougs73
05-06-21, 21:31
I agree. It was time for Lucy to leave. She was better a month ago. I would like more information about the new girls. Is K11 still open? It was closed awhile back. Has anyone been to Oil lately?K11 changed owners and reopened as "Yan's Oil Massage" last year. Wasn't ever as good as when it was K11. It was closed last month, have no insight or clue why? Maybe new ownership again? Anyone have any info?

GoCougs73
05-06-21, 21:48
What's the name?The formal name is: "Hi Oil Spa Asian Massage". You'll see it also mentioned as formerly name Sunshine, Sunshine East or trailer park massage parlor.

They send me texts with fake pics when new girls rotate. Has gotten better than the grannies before. I've never tried Lisa, she's always there. Might try the "new" girl, been scared away for awhile since a trusted Senior Member warned us of dirty waters.

GoCougs73
05-06-21, 22:00
Did a quick scouting trip along Clearwater. Grandmas at most places. Met Niki at Joy Spa. Older but not a grannie, blue dress, huge tits. Might try her on my next stop.

The one that's a bit farther back off Clearwater (trailer park next door) had a cute and younger looking girl, but I wanted to check out SL first.

Met both Apple and Cindy. Both are cute. Both have extra around the middle, but Cindy has less and has more athletic legs. Apple has BIG chest cannons. Both seemed equal to me looks wise but Cindy seemed friendlier.

Went with Cindy. Great massage, CBJ (bummer) and cfs. Wished the BJ was uncovered because her technique and eye contact was superb.Anytime Aussie, always good to trade info with a fellow eskimo bro. I'll make over to the west side again someday & know you hook up the good info over there.

Also, nice catching up at Johnny. Glad to see activity on the forum again & as always feel free to PM me (I'm more open about info that way).

Swedem
05-07-21, 00:28
The formal name is: "Hi Oil Spa Asian Massage". You'll see it also mentioned as formerly name Sunshine, Sunshine East or trailer park massage parlor.

They send me texts with fake pics when new girls rotate. Has gotten better than the grannies before. I've never tried Lisa, she's always there. Might try the "new" girl, been scared away for awhile since a trusted Senior Member warned us of dirty waters.I will be visiting TC soon. It sounds like SGL, Joy and maybe HO are all a good choice. Thanks for the information. It is appreciated.

NeedAMassage18
05-12-21, 00:14
Looking for a place to get a prostate massage and a good tug, any ideas. Pm me thanks.I'm answering publicly because my experience has been that most (maybe 80%) providers at either an FS or HE shop will do PM's if:

1. You're clean inside and out.

2. You guide them to where and how you want the attention.

3. You provide glove or condom for them to use so they don't have to leave the room to get one (if they require it).

4. *most likely* If they think it will get you off bigger, harder and faster!

Treat them right when they do.

NeedAMassage18
05-29-21, 18:33
The formal name is: "Hi Oil Spa Asian Massage". You'll see it also mentioned as formerly name Sunshine, Sunshine East or trailer park massage parlor.

They send me texts with fake pics when new girls rotate. Has gotten better than the grannies before. I've never tried Lisa, she's always there. Might try the "new" girl, been scared away for awhile since a trusted Senior Member warned us of dirty waters.I haven't been back since I reported that. Back when the original Angela was there it was a blast. I think I saw this owner there last year before my most recent experience. She definitely looked like a retired GILF FS provider. Just had that look, ya know? Anyway, since this owner arrived, Hi Oil has been a straight up fuck shack.

Every provider I've seen since Angela has provided bare service with hardly a hesitation. Bella was concerned if I was clean. Yeah, right. Just be aware, they may not do it with you, but they do it with everyone else.

JohnnyGuitar
06-07-21, 11:45
Anyone been over to Hi-Oil / Sunshine since they started advertising thai / white girls?

GoCougs73
06-10-21, 14:16
Anyone been over to Hi-Oil / Sunshine since they started advertising thai / white girls?Stopped by a week or so ago after both receiving text messages and seeing their latest ads. Was disappointed to see the same old GILF (60+) from before (maybe she's one of the owners or MMS? We recognized each other, although she gave me a different name. I laughed and since I have spent time in Thailand, tried to speak with her in Thai. Instead she grabbed her cell, opened translate and spoke Chinese LOL.

Also, Lisa is still always there. Never tried her & still not planning to.

So to answer your post. I did NOT meet a Thai girl or any white girl (s).

But let me know if there's any other's there and / or the elusive "white girl"?

VN556
06-11-21, 16:03
Finally was able to make my way into one if the more well reviewed spots here. She had a pretty big rack. It was a good visit. Massage was surprisingly good. And even with a cover her technique was outstanding. Would have never even considered going there if not for here. Ya'll are the best.

JohnnyGuitar
06-11-21, 19:14
Stopped by a week or so ago after both receiving text messages and seeing their latest ads. Was disappointed to see the same old GILF (60+) from before (maybe she's one of the owners or MMS? We recognized each other, although she gave me a different name. I laughed and since I have spent time in Thailand, tried to speak with her in Thai. Instead she grabbed her cell, opened translate and spoke Chinese LOL.

Also, Lisa is still always there. Never tried her & still not planning to.

So to answer your post. I did NOT meet a Thai girl or any white girl (s).

But let me know if there's any other's there and / or the elusive "white girl"?Same identical time.

NeedAMassage18
06-23-21, 11:18
Saw a new listing on another site named Thailand Oil Massage. It appears to be in the same center as Acu Massage on Clearwater. I can't TOFTT quite yet (visitors here right now) so I wondered if anyone else has been there yet. I hope to do a drive by visit to see the goods if I'm in the area and by myself soon.

Thanks for any info.

GoCougs73
06-25-21, 22:24
Saw a new listing on another site named Thailand Oil Massage. It appears to be in the same center as Acu Massage on Clearwater. I can't TOFTT quite yet (visitors here right now) so I wondered if anyone else has been there yet. I hope to do a drive by visit to see the goods if I'm in the area and by myself soon.

Thanks for any info.My previous comment for Hi Oil includes this "new" 2nd location. Still laughing that she doesn't even know "hello" in Thai. Same owner (s) - granny who you'll immediately recognize from previously at Hi Oil.

Yes, it's in same center as ACU just towards the end of complex. Also, stopped by Hi Oil and it's still Lisa, she's even older than I previously thought.

KalEl05
07-03-21, 20:25
Has anyone been to Joy Spa lately? Can you tell me anything about the girls that are there now?

KalEl05
07-04-21, 14:21
Has anyone been here since this was posted? Any idea of how it is?

Thanks for any info.

JohnnyGuitar
07-05-21, 12:23
Has anyone been to Joy Spa lately? Can you tell me anything about the girls that are there now?Expect what you would expect at SGL.

NeverTell
07-06-21, 19:34
After being away from the games for over a year, I'll be visiting Tri-Cities in a few weeks. Last time I was here, many years ago, I couldn't find anything fun to do. It looks like things have changed for the better. I'll have time and resources to hit one location and I'm hoping you can point me to the right one. I RTFF for the past year or so and it looks like SL, LM, Joy, or ACU would be one of the winners. I'm looking for an hour massage so I'm assuming 60 house fee. I'm also looking for HE (not FS) so I'm assuming 60 for tip. Please correct me if one or more of these values need to be adjusted. Which one would actually provide a the full hour and be a good a massage? I've found that some FS places don't like to actually give massages, nor do they like to give HE since they can't charge as much. Would you recommend any outcall massage providers? Any help would be appreciated.

Be Safe,

NT.

NeedAMassage18
07-06-21, 22:38
Has anyone been here since this was posted? Any idea of how it is?Boy is she tiny, about 4' 10".

Began our session without a massage.

Found her to be very accommodating.

She said her name was Marylyn.

Couldn't understand her without translator app.

I found her magic button.

Probably will be back.

NeedAMassage18
07-06-21, 22:40
Has anyone been here since this was posted? Any idea of how it is?And, it is NOT ACU Massage. They are a half dozen doors down.

CuriousMan18
07-16-21, 16:56
What is the best place with girls in 20's and 30's, no grandmas LOL. Feel free to pm.

RileySmom
07-17-21, 10:41
It appears it's back open. Anyone experience it since it's opened back up?

WonderMZ2
07-21-21, 12:57
Been doing this for about a year and have found best results at SGL.

Whos the hottest in town right now? Just looking for a HJ with a really nice view.

EMan91
07-22-21, 17:51
Boy is she tiny, about 4' 10".

I found her magic button

Probably will be back.So what place is this I'm new to the site I'm trying to do something tonight or tomorrow morning.

NeedAMassage18
07-24-21, 15:36
It appears it's back open. Anyone experience it since it's opened back up?Yes, her name is Lisa. Excellent massage, let her do her routine and you will be very happy. Strictly hands only and allows OTC. Very pleasant, relaxing, and works hard to complete the job to your satisfaction.

NeedAMassage18
07-24-21, 15:40
Boy is she tiny, about 4' 10".

I found her magic button.

Probably will be back.Does anyone know what an acrostic is? Google is your friend.