PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

TA992
03-25-23, 02:01
Any of the ladies at hotbeans offer extras? Surely with so many customers there's got to be more than just drinks right? (I know of 2 that were SW on their own time but don't seem to be at the stand anymore).

Eaglefire
03-30-23, 18:48
Any of the ladies at hotbeans offer extras? Surely with so many customers there's got to be more than just drinks right? (I know of 2 that were SW on their own time but don't seem to be at the stand anymore).As far as I am aware none of the current gals there offer more, it actually came. Up in conversation today when I was there. Apparently the person in front of me told the gal she would make allot as a prosititue and it pissed her off pretty good.

I do know several of them donhave OF pages.

Froggy2
07-09-23, 16:37
Well it's all over in Kennewick.

https://www.nbcrightnow.com/news/new-kennewick-ordinance-passed-to-stop-illegal-massage-businesses/article_46b6ac80-156c-11ee-89cc-4f31d23a8dd3.htmlWell good for them, killing small businesses that provided a service that was being used, and forcing the prostitution back on the side dark streets where it belongs! Seems like they did this years ago.

And were sued for a lot of $$, will see if Richland follows suit, boys you will just have to travel some ways to find relief, or risk the back alleys, pimps get ready, your business is about to blow up!

RfPar1972
10-02-23, 09:25
My work takes me to the Tri Cities on occasion. The hobbying scene is not the best and the AMP's scare me right now with all of the attention they have received in the past few months. Where are the best places to grab a beer and maybe have a chance of a great time. Of course I want them to be in a safe part of town. Please feel free to chime in with some of your good experiences. Thanks again!!