PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Scwoodus
07-21-15, 12:17
Don't know if any south sound people are using the site, but thought I would get this thread moving by asking if anyone has any intel on the recently opened Lucky Relax Spa near the Oly airport?

Flyer99
07-25-15, 13:04
Don't know if any south sound people are using the site, but thought I would get this thread moving by asking if anyone has any intel on the recently opened Lucky Relax Spa near the Oly airport?Susan. Typical Asian lady, reports of age vary from 31-49. They all kinda look alike between 25-60 LOL.

Nice lady, standard AMP 'massage' and she is a good one. Will treat you right once she gets to know you. Cautious, but friendly folks leave with a smile, at least.

She's been around the south sound awhile, treat her right she's a good person.

Scwoodus
07-27-15, 09:16
Susan. Typical Asian lady, reports of age vary from 31-49. They all kinda look alike between 25-60 LOL.

Nice lady, standard AMP 'massage' and she is a good one. Will treat you right once she gets to know you. Cautious, but friendly folks leave with a smile, at least.

She's been around the south sound awhile, treat her right she's a good person.Thanks for the reply. Going to have to make a trip over there.

PilotPete
08-12-15, 21:25
Susan. Typical Asian lady, reports of age vary from 31-49. They all kinda look alike between 25-60 LOL.

She's been around the south sound awhile, treat her right she's a good person.I don't usually post using this icon when traveling west but wanted you to know I am real and that I appreciate the help. Thank you for the posting. I visited twice last week and was very happy.

Scwoodus
06-04-16, 12:33
Drove by last night and it looks like they are closed. No idea if it is due to LE or simply didn't generate enough business in that location, but after visiting a couple times I am sorry that they are closed, actually got decent massages there.

FrkMike
06-04-16, 19:53
Drove by last night and it looks like they are closed. No idea if it is due to LE or simply didn't generate enough business in that location, but after visiting a couple times I am sorry that they are closed, actually got decent massages there.This saddens me as I am new to the area and looking for a nice clean place to unwind. PM me if there is a clean establishment for HE or FS. I will pay it forward.

Marvelous88
06-08-16, 22:35
This saddens me as I am new to the area and looking for a nice clean place to unwind. PM me if there is a clean establishment for HE or FS. I will pay it forward.Yes our Susan had to close. Between rent and the expense of finding and bringing in people to work for her she had to let it go.

Good news; you can find her at a new place on the Westside. NINI Massage.

Marvelous.

Andariego
11-17-16, 02:22
The first time I tried, a cute 30 something with glasses told me they were busy and ask me to come back later.

I came back a couple weeks later and got a much older but tiny woman (guessing late 50's) and she performed an excellent massage but no HE.

About a week later I went again and had another good massage by a different older woman similar age and I left satisfied.

I wish I could figure out who the young one was and see what her massages are like.

Yes our Susan had to close. Between rent and the expense of finding and bringing in people to work for her she had to let it go.

Good news; you can find her at a new place on the Westside. NINI Massage.

Marvelous.

Scwoodus
12-17-16, 13:48
I have been to the NINI spa twice now and both visits were a disappointment. A decent massage, and while I did get a HE, the girl really didn't seem to enthused about it.

The first time I tried, a cute 30 something with glasses told me they were busy and ask me to come back later.

I came back a couple weeks later and got a much older but tiny woman (guessing late 50's) and she performed an excellent massage but no HE.

About a week later I went again and had another good massage by a different older woman similar age and I left satisfied.

I wish I could figure out who the young one was and see what her massages are like.

TokenGuy
05-11-17, 10:54
Been searching around for a while for parlors, mainly in Oly and Tac. Saw this place while driving and I found a few reviews online. Anyone been and willing to share their experience also any other MPs worth visiting?

Thanks in advance.

Andariego
05-16-17, 23:09
Been searching around for a while for parlors, mainly in Oly and Tac. Saw this place while driving and I found a few reviews online. Anyone been and willing to share their experience also any other MPs worth visiting?

Thanks in advance.My advice to you is that you should take the plunge and TOFTT a few locations and makes some posts on your experiences. It's hard for members to share advice with someone who hasn't posted before. I myself am guilty of not posting enough. That said.

I've been to Luxe a few times. The 2 providers I have seen are both younger than most in the Oly / Lacey area but are not spring chickens. I am not sure where they are from, but they do not appear to be Chinese or Korean. My guess is southeast Asian (Cambodian, Vietnamese, Thai).

My first visit, I had the younger of the two. She is Darker skinned, heavier set and probably around 30. She gave a better than average massage that verged on erotic, but didn't cross the line. My guess is that she might get handsy on a subsequent visit but I haven't had another round with her.

My other visits, I had the older of the two. I am guessing she is mid 40's and average size, which is young in comparison to most in the area. Her massage was equally as good as the other. She likes to do back walks, but don't do it if you don't like hard massages. Unlike the other one, her hands to tend to wander towards the places that need more attention.

I doubt they offer FS, BBFS, BJ, BBBJ nor did I ask.

If you are lucky, you will leave happy the first time, but if not, as long as you are a gentleman you'll likely leave happy on subsequent visits.

PlayerN818
05-23-17, 10:17
Hey all,

I'm coming up from LA to spend a couple of days in Olympia and was hoping for a few suggestions. HJ only is fine with me. Older provider (MILF / GILF) fine as well. Hope you can help me out. Thanks, Player.

TokenGuy
05-27-17, 02:56
My advice to you is that you should take the plunge and TOFTT a few locations and makes some posts on your experiences. It's hard for members to share advice with someone who hasn't posted before. I myself am guilty of not posting enough. That said.

I've been to Luxe a few times. The 2 providers I have seen are both younger than most in the Oly / Lacey area but are not spring chickens. I am not sure where they are from, but they do not appear to be Chinese or Korean. My guess is southeast Asian (Cambodian, Vietnamese, Thai).

My first visit, I had the younger of the two. She is Darker skinned, heavier set and probably around 30. She gave a better than average massage that verged on erotic, but didn't cross the line. My guess is that she might get handsy on a subsequent visit but I haven't had another round with her.

My other visits, I had the older of the two. I am guessing she is mid 40's and average size, which is young in comparison to most in the area. Her massage was equally as good as the other. She likes to do back walks, but don't do it if you don't like hard massages. Unlike the other one, her hands to tend to wander towards the places that need more attention.

I doubt they offer FS, BBFS, BJ, BBBJ nor did I ask.

If you are lucky, you will leave happy the first time, but if not, as long as you are a gentleman you'll likely leave happy on subsequent visits.I get what you mean about the post. But I did go and no HE but I believe a return visit might have a different outcome. I found another spot around Sleater Kinney however through a BP article. That visit was worth every dime, massage was good for what it was but she knew exactly what I was there for. She was about 40+, average looking for a Chinese woman, at least B cup, did take off top or bottom but she let me play with her tits until I came. Great HJ BTW, obviously experienced.

Andariego
05-29-17, 18:37
I get what you mean about the post. But I did go and no HE but I believe a return visit might have a different outcome. I found another spot around Sleater Kinney however through a BP article. That visit was worth every dime, massage was good for what it was but she knew exactly what I was there for. She was about 40+, average looking for a Chinese woman, at least B cup, did take off top or bottom but she let me play with her tits until I came. Great HJ BTW, obviously experienced.Sorry to hear you had no joy at Luxe.

Thanks for the report Sleater Kinney. I avoided that place because co-workers lived in the area. Now that they are no longer there I may try it.

PlayerN818
06-02-17, 19:14
Sorry to hear you had no joy at Luxe.

Thanks for the report Sleater Kinney. I avoided that place because co-workers lived in the area. Now that they are no longer there I may try it.Swung by the Sleater Kinney place while I was in town. Great massage, a different older lady comes in for the "sensual" part. OTC only. Standard fare, standard price.

Scwoodus
06-05-17, 14:02
Swung by the Sleater Kinney place while I was in town. Great massage, a different older lady comes in for the "sensual" part. OTC only. Standard fare, standard price.Thanks all for the tips on the place on Sleater Kinney. Been meaning to stop in and check them out. I just wish we had a single AMP in the area where the women at least wore lingerie.

KitsapGreen
06-20-17, 01:56
I had the pleasure of seeing Sophia at this location. I asked for a hard massage and got a good one. I also left very happy.

NW Bastard
07-28-17, 18:41
So in this fictional story, I stopped by Sakura in north Olympia for a relaxing massage. Greeted and ushered in by an older woman. I didn't catch her name. One of the better massages. Really worked my sore muscles. $45 for the house and I had left $40 as a tip out in the open before things started. She did such a good job I was almost disappointed when it was time to flip. She asked for $20 more to remove her top. I normally don't allow myself to get pressured, but this time I relented.

She was older, not ugly but not beautiful. She also had a little pouch in the front.

I think it was mentioned before, there is not much privacy. The walls do not go all the way to the ceiling. And only a curtain for a door.

I am 50/50 about repeating. I left happy and the massage was good. However the view was not the best.

Scwoodus
10-08-17, 14:04
I know that this thread is pretty dead, as the Oly area tends to be, but I was curious if anyone has any intel on Mature Asian Kay that posts in the BP massage section pretty regularly.

http://olympia.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-mature-asian-kay/43503393

Price seems fair if you leave happy.

DaaMaster80
10-10-17, 12:24
I know that this thread is pretty dead, as the Oly area tends to be, but I was curious if anyone has any intel on Mature Asian Kay that posts in the BP massage section pretty regularly.

http://olympia.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-mature-asian-kay/43503393

Price seems fair if you leave happy.No intel on that one. But have been to a couple FS asian places that post in BP. Was an ok experience. Had a different girl each time.

Doitunderwater
10-11-17, 16:16
No intel on that one. But have been to a couple FS asian places that post in BP. Was an ok experience. Had a different girl each time.Well, thanks for the tease. I see over 20 posts by 1:00 PM today on that site. A little more intel on which ones you are eluding to would be helpful. Thanks.

JuanJohn
02-06-18, 14:54
Hey guys. I'm new in town from Florida. Had been in contact with Heidi and was planning a dream over the weekend. I had searched but couldn't find anything. Any updated info would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.innerlover.com

Thanks,

JJ.

KitsapGreen
06-30-18, 02:03
I decided to drop by Sakura the other day. The massage and the HE were alright, but the provider was not very attractive. I was also a little put off that the walls do not go all the way to the ceiling and the door is just a curtain. I don't think I will repeat.

TokenGuy
06-30-18, 19:49
I decided to drop by Sakura the other day. The massage and the HE were alright, but the provider was not very attractive. I was also a little put off that the walls do not go all the way to the ceiling and the door is just a curtain. I don't think I will repeat.Were there any other providers? Been keeping my eye out for new spots and Sakura comes up often.

TokenGuy
07-11-18, 13:39
Found China foot spa tucked away and decided to go in. Only one girl was there and didn't get her name. 35-45 5'3 Bcup, I asked for an hour but she came back with my cash opting for 30 minutes cause I think someone with an appt came. I immediately suggested HE and she flipped me after about 5 minutes. Cover was 40, she got full nude and touching for 50 but I only had 40, even gave the prostate some attn. FS may be possible but I don't normally go for that.

KitsapGreen
08-12-18, 00:12
Were there any other providers? Been keeping my eye out for new spots and Sakura comes up often.Yes. The other one was much older but spoke more English. She was a bit more attractive.

KitsapGreen
08-12-18, 00:15
Found China foot spa tucked away and decided to go in. Only one girl was there and didn't get her name. 35-45 5'3 Bcup, I asked for an hour but she came back with my cash opting for 30 minutes cause I think someone with an appt came. I immediately suggested HE and she flipped me after about 5 minutes. Cover was 40, she got full nude and touching for 50 but I only had 40, even gave the prostate some attn. FS may be possible but I don't normally go for that.Off of your review, I dropped by. Thank you. I did not have the same rush out that you did. It was a standard HE with the top down. Pretty good technique.

HoneyRoasted
11-25-18, 22:09
Followed the lead posted by you gentleman and it worked.

Walked in, she was less than 5' maybe late 30's early 40's. Body wasn't all that but she had a short skimpy dress and that sold me LOL.

Opted for 1 hr with a 60 cover. Massage wasn't all that. She kinda was all over the place but she was definitely trying.

Flipped me over and started grabbing on the goods right away. She did the universal signal for a HJ and I said "Ummm Sure". She lifted her dress and let me touch everything. After a minute or so I pointed to her mouth and she made a 6 with her hands, I said "sure". The BJ wasn't all that at all. She was definitely trying but kept complaining that it was too big LOL. She was definitely submissive and very willing so I got up from the table and laid her down I then got on top and just did my stuff. She got a pearl necklace from it.

After all that, I helped clean her up and she cleaned me up and kept going with the massage. I gave her a generous tip at the end and she was very happy.

Not sure if I will repeat but interested if theres more girls to choose from since I kept hearing voices outside the room.

P.S. I pointed at her goods for a possible FS and she said NO with a smile. I let it go. Maybe some other persistent gentleman can try it.

TokenGuy
01-18-19, 18:39
Happy New Year trying to revive this place a little. There is a spot near the PapaJohns on Lacey Blvd. It is hidden next to a vape shop. A younger chick started me but an older (albeit perfectly suitable) chick replaced her. I don't think the younger one was down with giving HE and the older one told me not to tell anyone but my experience. Haven't been back in awhile but might stop back to see if they have embraced "mongers".

Dracer66
02-01-19, 11:03
Hope your plan works to get this board back to life. I head north once in a while and would like some recommended spots.

ThickRodLuv
02-23-19, 17:51
This is my first time trying a happy ending message. Looks like the China foot or Sakura are the best options? There is one by me called healing hands and looks like just one girl working there, has anyone tried it? Thanks guys.

ThickRodLuv
02-25-19, 18:46
I stopped at the Sakura yesterday and for 40 I got at least a handy. Not sure if you paid more if you received more. Let me know if you guys can confirm any others. The guy next to me sounded like he was getting a little more LOL the walls don't go all the way to the ceiling.

Scwoodus
03-02-19, 12:02
Glad to see that the site is trying to be revived and that there have been some recent posts.

I will post as I have more to report.

ThickRodLuv
03-02-19, 13:52
Glad to see that the site is trying to be revived and that there have been some recent posts.

I will post as I have more to report.I'm glad this is here, thanks guys for contributing. Its hard to find places without your help.

Scwoodus
03-02-19, 15:27
Found China foot spa tucked away and decided to go in. Only one girl was there and didn't get her name. 35-45 5'3 Bcup, I asked for an hour but she came back with my cash opting for 30 minutes cause I think someone with an appt came. I immediately suggested HE and she flipped me after about 5 minutes. Cover was 40, she got full nude and touching for 50 but I only had 40, even gave the prostate some attn. FS may be possible but I don't normally go for that.I will have to check it out. I haven't found a single AMP anywhere in the area where the woman is wearing anything even remotely sexy, let alone nude.

Scwoodus
03-10-19, 13:20
Got a chance to stop in there a few days ago. Can honestly say that this might be my new favorite AMP in the Olympia area. Didn't inquire about FS, but I left very happy and it was refreshing having the masseuse wearing a short dress instead of just jeans.

ThickRodLuv
03-19-19, 10:47
Went to China Foot myself and was very happy. Didn't ask about a FS but the lady was wearing a sexy outfit and short skirt. She offered the shower and it started right away. I payed 100 and she gave a HJ and let me touch her anywhere while she got undressed about half way. She even offered me candy when I left LOL. Great place.

Scwoodus
05-11-19, 10:41
Happy New Year trying to revive this place a little. There is a spot near the PapaJohns on Lacey Blvd. It is hidden next to a vape shop. A younger chick started me but an older (albeit perfectly suitable) chick replaced her. I don't think the younger one was down with giving HE and the older one told me not to tell anyone but my experience. Haven't been back in awhile but might stop back to see if they have embraced "mongers".I am wondering if anyone has been back to this spot yet? I have been meaning to stop in and check it out, but haven't really had a chance. I did stop by Sakura recently, for all the things I like about that place, I wish that their rooms had just a little bit more privacy.

Scwoodus
05-11-19, 10:43
Went to China Foot myself and was very happy. Didn't ask about a FS but the lady was wearing a sexy outfit and short skirt. She offered the shower and it started right away. I payed 100 and she gave a HJ and let me touch her anywhere while she got undressed about half way. She even offered me candy when I left LOL. Great place.I really need to get back by there and see if there is any sort of an expanded menu. Been crazy busy with work lately.

ThickRodLuv
05-23-19, 20:58
I really need to get back by there and see if there is any sort of an expanded menu. Been crazy busy with work lately.Let me know when you do, I haven't been back for a little bit but curious what else they do offer.

Scwoodus
05-26-19, 12:20
Up until sometime last year we had both "Mature Asian Kay" and "Gina" who would post pretty regularly for massage here in the Olympia area. Never did see either one of them, tried a couple times but scheduling never quite worked out.

I haven't seen a post from either one of them, I think they were working together but not really sure about that, in quite awhile and I am curious if anyone knows if they are still around? If not, does anyone have any intel on any other non-APM asians who are offering massage in the area? PM is fine.

Cdude2
06-06-19, 12:23
Up until sometime last year we had both "Mature Asian Kay" and "Gina" who would post pretty regularly for massage here in the Olympia area. Never did see either one of them, tried a couple times but scheduling never quite worked out.

I haven't seen a post from either one of them, I think they were working together but not really sure about that, in quite awhile and I am curious if anyone knows if they are still around? If not, does anyone have any intel on any other non-APM asians who are offering massage in the area? PM is fine.I saw Asian Kay once. I would not repeat. I never saw Gina. I do not think they were working together. They were backpage people or maybe even craigslist people. Those venues are gone. I imagine they are both advertising, but there are so many places to look now days I think it would be hard to find anyone specific anymore.

KitsapGreen
08-11-19, 11:21
I went back to Sakura the other day. I pulled in around 11. There was one curtain closed and someone sitting in one of the pedicure chairs. Despite the extra people there, I decided to stay. It ends up, the person in the chair was another worker just taking a nap. The massage was alright, the finish was good. 30 for the half hour and 40 for the tip. The fact that the walls do not go to the top still bothers me, but I will probably still go back when the urge hits me again.

ThickRodLuv
08-12-19, 23:22
I went back to Sakura the other day. I pulled in around 11. There was one curtain closed and someone sitting in one of the pedicure chairs. Despite the extra people there, I decided to stay. It ends up, the person in the chair was another worker just taking a nap. The massage was alright, the finish was good. 30 for the half hour and 40 for the tip. The fact that the walls do not go to the top still bothers me, but I will probably still go back when the urge hits me again.Have you ever been able to decide which girl you get or what they do?

KitsapGreen
09-12-19, 19:41
Have you ever been able to decide which girl you get or what they do?With a place like this, with the walls not going to the ceiling, and only a curtain for a door, I have not asked for anything more than just the HJ at the end. I have only been a few times, so I just let them pick my girl, but from my experience with other locations, if you ask them their names when you are done, you can request them again in the future. There is definitely not a line up. Sorry that I could not be more help.

ThickRodLuv
10-06-19, 14:01
With a place like this, with the walls not going to the ceiling, and only a curtain for a door, I have not asked for anything more than just the HJ at the end. I have only been a few times, so I just let them pick my girl, but from my experience with other locations, if you ask them their names when you are done, you can request them again in the future. There is definitely not a line up. Sorry that I could not be more help.Your totally fine man! Thank you for the info!

Scwoodus
10-09-19, 10:47
With a place like this, with the walls not going to the ceiling, and only a curtain for a door, I have not asked for anything more than just the HJ at the end. I have only been a few times, so I just let them pick my girl, but from my experience with other locations, if you ask them their names when you are done, you can request them again in the future. There is definitely not a line up. Sorry that I could not be more help.I've been to Sakura a couple times, haven't done more than a HJ at the end, but my last time there I could hear a girl taking it hard in another room.

Scwoodus
10-13-19, 13:25
Can any confirm which AMPs in the Olympia area actually have table showers? I miss Arizona where a TS was pretty much part of the session.

JohnParker340
12-12-19, 22:27
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

JohnParker340
12-12-19, 22:29
I've been to Sakura a couple times, haven't done more than a HJ at the end, but my last time there I could hear a girl taking it hard in another room.My first time at Sakura I asked for a BJ and it was good, but expensive. She asked $100 for it and that was on top of the $30 massage. My second time at Sakura I asked for full service and it was awesome, but that was $160.

JohnParker340
12-15-19, 19:06
I got fingered and jerked there while wearing a cock ring. I left a $60 tip for the woman. Just letting you guys know this is another option if you know what you're doing.

Scwoodus
12-21-19, 12:37
I got fingered and jerked there while wearing a cock ring. I left a $60 tip for the woman. Just letting you guys know this is another option if you know what you're doing.Good to know. Last time I was there it was "self service" only.

ThickRodLuv
12-25-19, 19:44
I got fingered and jerked there while wearing a cock ring. I left a $60 tip for the woman. Just letting you guys know this is another option if you know what you're doing.Thanks for the info man! I have been wondering what other places are in the area.

JohnParker340
12-25-19, 21:19
This place is further up the road from the Muyu Spa in Tumwater, next to the La Quinta hotel. I have been to this place like seven different times because it's the closest to me and I really enjoy it every time. The usual up to this point has been if I get a massage, it's $40 for 30 min, plus a $40 tip after my handjob. $40 is their asking price I found out because one day I gave them $20, and they asked for more, so I went to the ATM, came back and gave them $20 more. One time after having gone there a bunch I asked the girl massaging me if I could get a BJ or if she'd strip, her answer was an adamant NO, hand only. So in that instance I got my handjob and left her a slightly larger tip that night - $60 - as a sort of apology. After that I didn't go back there for a while but when I did go back, and that was the last time I went, there was a girl different from the one I asked about BJs. For the first time at this parlor I wore my cockring, paid for the 30 min massage - $40 - and after about 10 minutes of me making it painfully obvious what I wanted, she flipped me over, I whispered in her ear inquiring about full service, she said no, and then made me service myself. Well, that was very disappointing. I tipped her the usual $40 and left, despite the fact that I got even LESS than what I had always gotten there before. Don't think I'll bother going back to this place again if I have already gotten the full extent of what they offer there when I know of other places that will go all the way.

JohnParker340
12-25-19, 21:21
Good to know. Last time I was there it was "self service" only.Yeah I don't really understand the method to the madness. Maybe she just did it for me because I left the money in sight for her and was being way too obvious about it. Maybe she wouldn't have had I not done that.

Scwoodus
12-27-19, 19:48
This place is further up the road from the Muyu Spa in Tumwater, next to the La Quinta hotel. I have been to this place like seven different times because it's the closest to me and I really enjoy it every time. The usual up to this point has been if I get a massage, it's $40 for 30 min, plus a $40 tip after my handjob. $40 is their asking price I found out because one day I gave them $20, and they asked for more, so I went to the ATM, came back and gave them $20 more. One time after having gone there a bunch I asked the girl massaging me if I could get a BJ or if she'd strip, her answer was an adamant NO, hand only. So in that instance I got my handjob and left her a slightly larger tip that night - $60 - as a sort of apology. After that I didn't go back there for a while but when I did go back, and that was the last time I went, there was a girl different from the one I asked about BJs. For the first time at this parlor I wore my cockring, paid for the 30 min massage - $40 - and after about 10 minutes of me making it painfully obvious what I wanted, she flipped me over, I whispered in her ear inquiring about full service, she said no, and then made me service myself. Well, that was very disappointing. I tipped her the usual $40 and left, despite the fact that I got even LESS than what I had always gotten there before. Don't think I'll bother going back to this place again if I have already gotten the full extent of what they offer there when I know of other places that will go all the way.I've been there a few times, it got worse each time. First visit right after they opened was great, youngish provider with very nice tits did a very nice massage topless and a very enjoyable HE. Second visit was same gal, but the only roaming allowed was OTC but still had a HE. Third visit and it was self service. I was told that they are scared that they are going to get closed down.

Scwoodus
01-12-20, 15:29
I got fingered and jerked there while wearing a cock ring. I left a $60 tip for the woman. Just letting you guys know this is another option if you know what you're doing.Stopped in on Friday afternoon and left quite happy.

Greigo
01-31-20, 00:06
Any good places on the west side of Olympia?

ThickRodLuv
02-08-20, 19:06
Wanted to let everyone know I went to the China foot in Lacey and they were gone. Anyone know if they just moved?

Scwoodus
03-22-20, 15:16
I haven't been out and about in the Olympia area over the last week, work has had me more in the Tacoma area, guess I'm still considered essential. Seeing lots of parlors up there wish signs on their doors. Wondering about down here?

Scwoodus
03-23-20, 10:41
Wanted to let everyone know I went to the China foot in Lacey and they were gone. Anyone know if they just moved?If your talking about the one over by the pizza place and the new retirement community that is being built I stopped by there last night. They are still there but there is a sign on the door that they are closed until March 29th due to Covid.

Scwoodus
03-28-20, 10:24
In our "new normal" with all the massage places closed down does anyone have any leads on any of the spa girls that might be working by appointment only or though AAMPs? Hit me up with a PM if you do. Really missing the attention. .

Plunkit
04-03-20, 01:35
In our "new normal" with all the massage places closed down does anyone have any leads on any of the spa girls that might be working by appointment only or though AAMPs? Hit me up with a PM if you do. Really missing the attention. .If you hear of anything.

OlyBoyBlue
04-19-20, 14:23
I found one place near the mall that is open. I can turn you on to it in the DM if you're interested.

Also wondering if anyone has experience with this? I texted them the other day but it almost seemed to good to be true LOL I know the pics aren't real but.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/100-real-pic-sexy-and-busty-asian__1587233329-16370138

Scwoodus
04-25-20, 10:54
It looks like a lot of the places are UTR open. The lights are generally off, but if you walk up the door is open and pretty much business as ususal.

OlyBoyBlue
05-02-20, 00:25
The spot on pacific near McDonald's is open. Went in there today the masseuse was very excited and said they had been closed for a while. No open sign but the door was cracked.

Scwoodus
05-03-20, 12:20
The spot on pacific near McDonald's is open. Went in there today the masseuse was very excited and said they had been closed for a while. No open sign but the door was cracked.That's good news. Have always liked that spot.

Jy2019
05-10-20, 11:19
Her site is innerlover dot com. Anyone have recent experience with her? I'm curious what are allowed.

Scwoodus
05-16-20, 10:35
Her site is innerlover dot com. Anyone have recent experience with her? I'm curious what are allowed.I tried to schedule with her in the past but she always seemed sort of flaky when it came to setting an actual date / time. I haven't seen any posts from her since CL and BP shut the adult sections down.

Scwoodus
05-16-20, 10:36
The spot on pacific near McDonald's is open. Went in there today the masseuse was very excited and said they had been closed for a while. No open sign but the door was cracked.I can confirm that they are indeed open. Stopped by the other day and the front door was slightly propped open. Went in and had a nice 1 hour massage.

JohnParker340
05-17-20, 21:14
The spot on pacific near McDonald's is open. Went in there today the masseuse was very excited and said they had been closed for a while. No open sign but the door was cracked.There are two on Pacific near McDonalds. Are you talking about Sunshine, which is closer to Saint Martin's, or are you talking about Happy Foot, which is next to Pizza Hut?

ThickRodLuv
05-31-20, 17:02
Thanks for all the updates guys, glad to hear China foot is still open. They have always been amazing. Where is the Sunshine one by St. Martins?

DickMountain
06-18-20, 17:31
So this is my first time ever going to AMP. After reading about places here I decided to give it a go.

Wasn't too bad. Lady on the desk was napping so felt kind of bad. She had to be late 40's. Gave me an ok massage then after 40 min or so she went for the kill and jerked me off and asked me if she wanted me to continue. I nodded and let me touch all over and FIV. Now I want to explore other places haha. Anyone know where there's younger ladies?

OlyBoyBlue
06-24-20, 18:22
Gents there's a new spot in Lacey. It's American ladies, seems like a lot of them strippers that are out of a job at the moment.

I went in today. $$ for 1 hr, he included. I do not remember her name but she is the only lady there that looks Polynesian. Great body, said she was a stripper and was 25. Massage was good, conversation awkward and on the flip the service was sub par by massage parlor standards.

It's nice to get away from the typical Asian spots, but for 2 x the price Lacey Spa Dolls will have to be a special occasion for now.

Dm me for more details if you'd like.

ThickRodLuv
07-25-20, 16:25
Gents there's a new spot in Lacey. It's American ladies, seems like a lot of them strippers that are out of a job at the moment.

I went in today. $$ for 1 hr, he included. I do not remember her name but she is the only lady there that looks Polynesian. Great body, said she was a stripper and was 25. Massage was good, conversation awkward and on the flip the service was sub par by massage parlor standards.

It's nice to get away from the typical Asian spots, but for 2 x the price Lacey Spa Dolls will have to be a special occasion for now.

Dm me for more details if you'd like.I can only find a Doll House spa that only looks like a hair salon in Lacey? Sorry I can't send a DM for some reason ask about it.

OlyBoyBlue
07-25-20, 23:44
Link:

https://tacoma.rubratings.com/176686

You have to make an appointment! I went back a few times and MY GOD. I can't go back to the Asian spots again (face palm).

Gina is a freaking pornstar LOL she loves it. Honey is really good too! That's my experience so far. Destiny was the first one. Maybe she's gotten better? But damn Gina and Honey are amazing.

Scwoodus
07-30-20, 10:19
It's been at least a year since I have been to Sakura but decided to stop in about an hour before their closing a couple night ago. Didn't get names but there appeared to be 2 women working. The one I got was probably 5'4, in her mid to late 40's and was attractive. They were only offering 30 minute sessions for $30. I do prefer hour sessions simply because I find the massage relaxing.

Lots of teasing during the 15 so so minute massage. On the flip she asked what else I might want, agreements were made and a cover went on. While I would have enjoyed the massage lasting longer, I left happy.

FranklySports
08-20-20, 12:09

Dm me for more details if you'd like.I'm headed to Lacey in September, would love to hear details of services offered. Were they looking for tips on top of the house fee?

FranklySports
09-10-20, 19:59
Had a nice visit. Nice gal with a nice menu. Left happy and will return. I won't publish her name because I think she made it up just for me. PM and I'll share more.

BBHunter425
09-11-20, 13:17
Just left Sakura after a 30 massage & got what I asked for. A 40-something good looking woman with some hard tits which she allowed lots of touching and after the flip the fun extras began! All in all spent $.70 for everything. Let be know with a DM if you need the awesome details.

BBHunter425
09-12-20, 13:31
Just left Sakura after a 30 massage & got what I asked for. A 40-something good looking woman with some hard tits which she allowed lots of touching and after the flip the fun extras began! All in all spent $.70 for everything. Let be know with a DM if you need the awesome details.BTW, thanks to Scwoodus for the suggestion. It was much appreciated & great intel!

Scwoodus
09-18-20, 10:44
BTW, thanks to Scwoodus for the suggestion. It was much appreciated & great intel!Glad it worked out for you.

Flyer99
09-18-20, 19:00
A few years ago there was a Japanese lady there who went by Emily. Mid 40's, attractive, gave a great massagereally great, and would do FS super quietly. It was kind of a turn on because the other ladies knew what was going on but would pretend not to even though you could hear them giggle when one of us would make too much noise.

She was wonderful. It's a great spot.

It's been at least a year since I have been to Sakura but decided to stop in about an hour before their closing a couple night ago. Didn't get names but there appeared to be 2 women working. The one I got was probably 5'4, in her mid to late 40's and was attractive. They were only offering 30 minute sessions for $30. I do prefer hour sessions simply because I find the massage relaxing.

Lots of teasing during the 15 so so minute massage. On the flip she asked what else I might want, agreements were made and a cover went on. While I would have enjoyed the massage lasting longer, I left happy.

Scwoodus
09-19-20, 11:32
A few years ago there was a Japanese lady there who went by Emily. Mid 40's, attractive, gave a great massagereally great, and would do FS super quietly. It was kind of a turn on because the other ladies knew what was going on but would pretend not to even though you could hear them giggle when one of us would make too much noise.

She was wonderful. It's a great spot.First time I went there, which was probably 3 or so years ago, I only took enough cash for a massage and a HE, didn't realize that there could be more on the menu. While I was getting my massage, and before the flip, you could hear a girl in another room getting fucked hard, she was no where near quiet about it. The girl that was giving me my massage giggled a lot, did a lot of extra teasing before the flip, and I vowed to always take extra cash into an AMP with me.

CamCamMan
09-20-20, 18:17
So, went there yesterday and was the only "client" there. I mid-40 ish greeted me and put my in a room and I gave her the. 3 for the house fee. She left, I stripped naked an got on the table. The massage was good but not much teasing. Just enough to keep my interest I guess. On the flip the negotiations started and believe it or not she wanted $ for a CBJ! I said 'No, how about. 4". She wanted. 8 or. 9 and finally got her down to. 7. The CBJ was pretty good and then she stroked me to a finish. She had her tits out so I could feel those up and they were pretty perky for her age I must say. So, when I went to pay, I only had. 65 on my and she took it and said to bring more "next time". We will see about that. LOL.

Scwoodus
09-23-20, 10:33
Was on my way home from work yesterday and saw a "massage" sign next to the road on Pacific near the Olympia Food Co--Op, I think it is where the old Oasis was. Anyone have a chance to check it out yet?

I didn't have time yesterday but if I can find a free hour I always enjoy checking out a new spot.

FranklySports
11-02-20, 13:58
Traveling senior here. I'm coming back for another visit I saw a couple ads and have not seen reviews for them. Any help would be appreciated. Pm Is fine. I'll Report back what I discover. One is on Pacific Avenue in Lacey phone number ends in 2473. The other One is on Pacific in Olympia phone number ends with 1354. Thanks in advance gentlemen.

Destrux
11-02-20, 23:50
So, went there in Oct and was the only "client" there. Mid 40 ish greeted me. 4 for the house fee. She left, I stripped naked an got on the table. The massage was good and had good teasing. On the flip the she gestured for HJ. HJ and prostate play happened and was pretty good and then she stroked me to a finish. She had her ass out so I could feel that up and she said to see her next time but warm my hands cause it was colder day.

FranklySports
11-12-20, 10:40
Therapeutic massage in Olympia. Found them on rub ratings. Said they had a table shower got my attention. To mid 30's Chinese women working. Don't want to stereotype but pretty typical Asian, cute not glamorous. Average massage, very nice HJ. Table shower is after the massage. YMMV but I don't think there is any more to be had there.

Scwoodus
11-12-20, 12:09
Therapeutic massage in Olympia. Found them on rub ratings. Said they had a table shower got my attention. To mid 30's Chinese women working. Don't want to stereotype but pretty typical Asian, cute not glamorous. Average massage, very nice HJ. Table shower is after the massage. YMMV but I don't think there is any more to be had there.Got an address or link for them? I'm checking rubratings this morning and not seeing one with that name.

FranklySports
11-12-20, 14:22
Got an address or link for them? I'm checking rubratings this morning and not seeing one with that name.274X pac ave se in the B building.

FranklySports
11-12-20, 23:53
Got an address or link for them? I'm checking rubratings this morning and not seeing one with that name.https://tacoma.rubratings.com/181166

Scwoodus
11-14-20, 11:48
274X pac ave se in the B building.Thanks, that was the one that I asked about a few posts back. I'll have to check them out.

FranklySports
12-02-20, 23:10
Yawn. Fair massage from an average looking 40 yo. To quote MT "$40 ok 60 better".

Scwoodus
12-05-20, 11:55
Yawn. Fair massage from an average looking 40 yo. To quote MT "$40 ok 60 better".I've been there, but it was a couple years ago and doubt that it is the same staff now, but my experience was pretty much the same.

Destrux
12-10-20, 01:05
Hey was wondering if anyone has happened to visit 274 X pac ave se in the B building location recently with any updates. Heard about table shower and haven't seen any updates debating on stopping by.

BBHunter425
12-10-20, 10:38
Good morning Gents.

Visited Shi Shi (I think that is her name) at China Foot Spa and had an interesting visit. The 30 minute right from the start donation was. 4 & began a so-so back massage with a 40+ short plump looking woman. Tried to feel under her short skirt and was able to rub the outside of her panties. After about 10 minutes she asked me to flip and motioned with her fist up & down. I pointed to her mouth & she said. 6 I asked with a wrapper & she confirmed. Was able to get. 8 without the wrapper.

She started a slow BBBJ and she warmed up a little. Pulled her top down to show some small b cup sized breasts that she allowed me to touch & I moved my hand down to her crotch and was able to move my hand to inside her panties with just able to feel the hair. No farther. The BBBJ was okay she would take short slow strokes and then pull her mouth off to allow her hand to massage some then go back down with her mouth. I was able to get a release but mostly from her hand & not her mouth.

All in all it was an okay session but based on my experience between Sakura & CFS I will stick to Sakura.

Happy Hunting & stay safe.

BBHunter.

FranklySports
12-10-20, 15:34
Good morning Gents.

Visited Shi Shi (I think that is her name) at China Foot Spa and had an interesting visit. The 30 minute right from the start donation was. 4 & began a so-so back massage with a 40+ short plump looking woman. Tried to feel under her short skirt and was able to rub the outside of her panties. After about 10 minutes she asked me to flip and motioned with her fist up & down. I pointed to her mouth & she said. 6 I asked with a wrapper & she confirmed. Was able to get. 8 without the wrapper.

She started a slow BBBJ and she warmed up a little. Pulled her top down to show some small b cup sized breasts that she allowed me to touch & I moved my hand down to her crotch and was able to move my hand to inside her panties with just able to feel the hair. No farther. The BBBJ was okay she would take short slow strokes and then pull her mouth off to allow her hand to massage some then go back down with her mouth. I was able to get a release but mostly from her hand & not her mouth.

All in all it was an okay session but based on my experience between Sakura & CFS I will stick to Sakura.

Happy Hunting & stay safe.

BBHunter.The.

Nice review. Thanks.

ThickRodLuv
12-15-20, 21:31
I have been to Sakura and China foot, personally I prefer the China massage and was cheaper over all but most of the girls at Sakura look amazing other than the older woman LOL. Also wish Sakura had closed rooms so you don't hear the guy next to your booth. Have any of you guys been to the spa at the end of the strip mall that harbor freight is in in Lacey?

Scwoodus
12-16-20, 12:03
I have been to Sakura and China foot, personally I prefer the China massage and was cheaper over all but most of the girls at Sakura look amazing other than the older woman LOL. Also wish Sakura had closed rooms so you don't hear the guy next to your booth. Have any of you guys been to the spa at the end of the strip mall that harbor freight is in in Lacey?Agreed on Sakura and China. As for the one near Harbor Freight, I've been there a few times, the last time was just after things opened up during the initial lockdowns. Decent massage and only a HE.

Flyer99
12-16-20, 20:11
Have not been there in about a year and a half. Last was with Emily, the 40 something Japanese lady who always used the end booth and would do BBFS.

How are the pickings currently?

Scwoodus
12-18-20, 12:28
I have been to Sakura and China foot, personally I prefer the China massage and was cheaper over all but most of the girls at Sakura look amazing other than the older woman LOL. Also wish Sakura had closed rooms so you don't hear the guy next to your booth. Have any of you guys been to the spa at the end of the strip mall that harbor freight is in in Lacey?Had to swing by Harbor Freight yesterday afternoon and see that the place down by the vape shop has a new banner outside with a different spa name. Don't know if they just changed the name and everything else stayed the same.

Savage97
12-20-20, 05:56
Hey why'all just moved here. Been trying to find which spots are the best ones. I did see one that caught my eye think it was called YU foot massage or something? It's the on the 12th Ave. Any idea if that one is decent? Thanks.

Destrux
12-29-20, 22:24
I have been to Sakura and China foot, personally I prefer the China massage and was cheaper over all but most of the girls at Sakura look amazing other than the older woman LOL. Also wish Sakura had closed rooms so you don't hear the guy next to your booth. Have any of you guys been to the spa at the end of the strip mall that harbor freight is in in Lacey?That's crazy cause the times I've been it's always old ladies at Sakura that look like they've had too much work done haha, China isn't too bad I've enjoyed every visit.

ThickRodLuv
12-30-20, 21:06
That's crazy cause the times I've been it's always old ladies at Sakura that look like they've had too much work done haha, China isn't too bad I've enjoyed every visit.There is one girl at Sakura that looked younger, probably with work done LOL but had amazing tits. She was way expensive though. Haven't had the old lady at Sakura yet but could hear in the booth over one time LOL.

GoldMinerLxv
12-31-20, 18:15
Hello all. New guy here, just running across this website the other day or I would have joined a long time ago.

So I tried (tested) Cooper Point yesterday with no preconceived expectations, but I had a feeling how it might turn out. Amy was my Chinese masseuse, not very friendly in terms of chat, though her massage was decent. She was all business, covering most of me up with a large towel and just moving it around as she progressed. It wasn't looking good. Long story short, nothing happened face down even though I tried to give her a few compliments to which she did not respond. Then, on the flip I immediately knew nothing was going to happen because she put a hand towel over my eyes, and when working on my legs, made very sure my junk was well hidden behind the towel. I won't be going back.

Being an ex-boy scout I came prepared with enough money to make a quick run to Sakura where I've never been disappointed and yesterday was no exception. I had a tag team. Wendy for the first 30 minutes and then Souli came in to close the deal. Boy, she has such a relaxing touch that can really wake you up. She very generously exposed her beautiful boobs, and let me play with them, not mention also allowing me to finger her very nicely thru her thin yoga pants. She appeared to really enjoy my touch while I was thoroughly enjoying hers very much.

Over the past few months I've been 'testing' other establishments and will be reporting on them soon.

GoldMinerLxv
01-01-21, 20:02
Apologies for this post being so verbose, but short and sweet is not my style and I hope the detail will be appreciated.

This AMP is not located in a strip mall, it's a small old house in serious need of some exterior TLC. Throwing curb appeal aside and after doing some homework I decided to give YU Massage a try and I'm glad I did. I always start fully nude, but in a new place that I'm not sure of, I will use a small towel to cover up a little, but not too much so she can peak.

To my surprise, immediately upon entering the private room (with door) and getting to the table Susie, my masseuse, tossed the towel aside and started on, what I found to be a good massage. Something I've grown not to expect at places like this. Then, after she moved my arms to hang off the table I found her receptive to soft touching after testing the waters with a few gentle touches (stroking) of my own on her lower legs and eventually her thighs. Things are really looking up now.

About 20 minutes into my 60 minute massage I gave her a few more hints as to what she needed to work on and she read me like book, resulting in a few exploratory 'brushes' here and there when working my legs. Not hearing any objections from me the frequency, duration, and pressure of her 'incursions' increased. While still prone, I elevated a little and bingo, a soft grip came to the party that told me everything I needed to know. This was a place to add to my list of noteworthy AMPs, along with a bright green light to explore her nether regions myself. That went smoothly and without any objections for her.

I was already on the verge of exploding when she ended the prone massage, towelled me down and had me flip. It wasn't too long thereafter when Susie got down to business after more erotic massaging and about midway thru it was all over and I was very happy. With 15 minutes remaining she proceeded to finish out my hour by massaging my legs and then my head and both felt really great.

In summary, I enjoyed her massage so much that I went back a week later, but this time for 90 minutes, a near perfect rerun of the first visit. Except we both knew what the other expected.

Moose21
01-01-21, 22:56
Apologies for this post being so verbose, but short and sweet is not my style and I hope the detail will be appreciated.

This AMP is not located in a strip mall, it's a small old house in serious need of some exterior TLC. Throwing curb appeal aside and after doing some homework I decided to give YU Massage a try and I'm glad I did. I always start fully nude, but in a new place that I'm not sure of, I will use a small towel to cover up a little, but not too much so she can peak.

To my surprise, immediately upon entering the private room (with door) and getting to the table Susie, my masseuse, tossed the towel aside and started on, what I found to be a good massage. Something I've grown not to expect at places like this. Then, after she moved my arms to hang off the table I found her receptive to soft touching after testing the waters with a few gentle touches (stroking) of my own on her lower legs and eventually her thighs. Things are really looking up now.

About 20 minutes into my 60 minute massage I gave her a few more hints as to what she needed to work on and she read me like book, resulting in a few exploratory 'brushes' here and there when working my legs. Not hearing any objections from me the frequency, duration, and pressure of her 'incursions' increased. While still prone, I elevated a little and bingo, a soft grip came to the party that told me everything I needed to know. This was a place to add to my list of noteworthy AMPs, along with a bright green light to explore her nether regions myself. That went smoothly and without any objections for her.

I was already on the verge of exploding when she ended the prone massage, towelled me down and had me flip. It wasn't too long thereafter when Susie got down to business after more erotic massaging and about midway thru it was all over and I was very happy. With 15 minutes remaining she proceeded to finish out my hour by massaging my legs and then my head and both felt really great.

In summary, I enjoyed her massage so much that I went back a week later, but this time for 90 minutes, a near perfect rerun of the first visit. Except we both knew what the other expected.Thanks for the report. Any indication if more is offered there?

GoldMinerLxv
01-02-21, 11:28
Thanks for the report. Any indication if more is offered there?Unlike the girls at Sakura, she was not as forward in that regard. Friendly though. But I should also say that I don't go into an AMP looking for FS because I usually get a massage weekly and can't afford Forrest, so I'm good with just a HE. That being said, one of these days I might try Forrest because I don't even get half service at home.

Also, I keep that FS desire under control by only bringing enough cash for the massages and a HE plus a little extra if she does a superb job. In that regard, about 2 months ago I have a credit card number stolen somehow and so I never take one into an AMP out of abundance of caution now, especially considering they can easily lift it from your wallet while you're face, write the number down and replace without making a sound.

GoldMinerLxv
01-02-21, 14:36
BLUF (bottom line up front) - No extras but GREAT massages from Cindy and Selena.

My wife really likes foot massage and we discovered this place about 6 months when Inslee loosened the COVID restrictions. Since then we've been there maybe 6 times and I've used 2 masseuses, Cindy and Selena.

Both give great massages and both made it abundantly clear that there are no extras to be had at Heaven & Earth. That doesn't mean I don't continue to test the waters, making some progress with Cindy (stroking thighs and butt) and a little with Selena (lower legs). Both are friendly and Cindy seems to enjoy flirting, my only scolding was because I talked a little too loud and she wanted me to whisper ever so quietly, a good sign in my eyes.

Unfortunately, my wife put a halt to our massages when the latest spike in Covid cases hit, so I haven't been back here for maybe 2 months. But that has not stopped me as I manage to sneak out for a few hours weekly and go elsewhere where I won't be recognized.

Once we get vaccinated (Phase 1 c) we'll be going back often and I will continue to cultivate relationships with Cindy and Selena assuming both are still working there. If not, then I will have to start cultivating for a new crop.

Moose21
01-02-21, 16:15
Unlike the girls at Sakura, she was not as forward in that regard. Friendly though. But I should also say that I don't go into an AMP looking for FS because I usually get a massage weekly and can't afford Forrest, so I'm good with just a HE. That being said, one of these days I might try Forrest because I don't even get half service at home.

Also, I keep that FS desire under control by only bringing enough cash for the massages and a HE plus a little extra if she does a superb job. In that regard, about 2 months ago I have a credit card number stolen somehow and so I never take one into an AMP out of abundance of caution now, especially considering they can easily lift it from your wallet while you're face, write the number down and replace without making a sound.Thanks for your response.

EgoThrasher
01-02-21, 18:50
Visiting the area for a bit, seems Sakura is the place to go. Seems they also offer the full menu, just curious about prices. Usually FS is 0. 6 for the house, here it seems 0. 45 for the hour, then 1. 4 for FS. How does that differ for half an hour, just cheaper house but still 1. 4 for FS? Can PM me details, thanks and stay safe everyone.

GoldMinerLxv
01-03-21, 20:42
Recently gave this AMP a try as part of my continuing effort to locate establishments where I can have the best of both worlds; a very good / great massage and a few extras.

Jenny was probably late 30's early 40's, nice boobs & smile but otherwise unremarkable. She was the only person there and gave a good, but not great $. 6 medium pressure massage. Just before the flip I asked her to change to soft pressure and she delivered with some nice teasing and a few gentle tugs to get things moving along before the flip.

After the flip she 'asked', gesturing with her hands, if I wanted a HJ, then negotiating for $. 5 more after a little back and forth. She didn't mind wandering hands at all, but the jeans she wore proved difficult to finger her as that's as far as she'd permit. Yoga pants are what I like if I can't get farther than that. No bra dropping or shirt lifting, but she still let me go under and have a real good feel of her tits and nipples (very firm), so I think she was having a good time too.

It didn't take long for me to pop and then after cleaning me up she wrapped up the massage, ending at a full hour. So Sunrise and Jenny earned a star in my book, but I suspect I won't be going back.

And coincidentally, my route home took me right by a new place, 'iQ oil and Foot Spa' just a few blocks away from Sunrise on Decatur just off Harrison. Does anyone have any intel on this new place?

Scwoodus
01-04-21, 12:41
After the flip she 'asked', gesturing with her hands, if I wanted a HJ, then negotiating for $. 5 more after a little back and forth. She didn't mind wandering hands at all, but the jeans she wore proved difficult to finger her as that's as far as she'd permit. Yoga pants are what I like if I can't get farther than that. No bra dropping or shirt lifting, but she still let me go under and have a real good feel of her tits and nipples (very firm), so I think she was having a good time too.I wonder if there has been a change of management here? It's been a few months since I have been in, but it has always been with much older providers, and while that is a problem at some places the lack of needing to negotiate after the flip, and the really great face down teasing, have always made this a good option.

And coincidentally, my route home took me right by a new place, 'iQ oil and Foot Spa' just a few blocks away from Sunrise on Decatur just off Harrison. Does anyone have any intel on this new place?I've been by there a couple times, once after they first opened and then again about 3 weeks ago. My experience has been with attractive, younger, providers and the menu is pretty much full.

GoldMinerLxv
01-04-21, 13:11
I wonder if there has been a change of management here? It's been a few months since I have been in, but it has always been with much older providers, and while that is a problem at some places the lack of needing to negotiate after the flip, and the really great face down teasing, have always made this a good option.

I've been by there a couple times, once after they first opened and then again about 3 weeks ago. My experience has been with attractive, younger, providers and the menu is pretty much full.Appreciate the input Scwoodus. Might give them a try this week if I get out. If you don't mind, what's their pricing structure like?

BoomHauer
01-07-21, 18:22
I went to Sakura about a month ago. Didn't get the girl's name. She was probably 40's Asian with B cups. Opted for the 30 min massage. It was very lackluster. More of a weak touch and push than a real massage. On the flip she motioned to her mouth, I nodded, then we negotiated. Really good CBJ, she also dropped her top so I could feel around some while she was working.

Went to China Foot a few weeks later. I think the girl's name was Angie, she's thinner than the other girl I saw up there. Angie did a fantastic massage. It was pretty much what you pay for at a real massage place. Very firm and got some knots out of my back. On the flip she did the HJ motion. I pointed to my mouth and she said no because of masks. I figure that's easier for her than saying no. Got a so so HJ. UTC play was available for a price, but I didn't partake. After she cleaned me up, she finished the massage.

All in all not too bad. I'm wanting to try out that Lacey Spa Dolls or whatever, but would like a little more info from fellow mongers. Stay safe.

GoldMinerLxv
01-08-21, 17:45
Gave iQ a try yesterday and was very surprised for two reasons. First because I was greeted by a 30 or so year old Chinese woman named Apple, dressed bare-legged in a mini-skirt and nice boobs, who also ended up being my masseuse. She spoke excellent English and liked to joke around a little too.

My second surprise the quality of her massage, putting in a lot of effort, even breathing heavy time to time, the sound of which I enjoyed much, but not for the reason you might suspect.

After the flip she giggled a little because she saw little Willy was asleep, subsequently inquiring (playful teasing) to wake him up, which didn't take long as he's a very light sleeper. Then came a HJ jester, hand sign negotiations, etc. , then cleanup. I should also mention that she was open to touching but not on bare skin, both her tits and between the legs. I asked if I could pull up her skirt and she agreed, but drew the line when I tried to dive under her lace underwear, but fingering outside the lace was perfectly ok with Apple, me too though I hoped otherwise. The massage was wrapped up shortly thereafter and I was pleased with results.

I didn't inquire as to other extras, but now that the ice is broken I might do so the next time I go.

GoldMinerLxv
01-08-21, 20:06
I went to Sakura about a month ago. Didn't get the girl's name. She was probably 40's Asian with B cups. Opted for the 30 min massage. It was very lackluster. More of a weak touch and push than a real massage. On the flip she motioned to her mouth, I nodded, then we negotiated. Really good CBJ, she also dropped her top so I could feel around some while she was working.

Went to China Foot a few weeks later. I think the girl's name was Angie, she's thinner than the other girl I saw up there. Angie did a fantastic massage. It was pretty much what you pay for at a real massage place. Very firm and got some knots out of my back. On the flip she did the HJ motion. I pointed to my mouth and she said no because of masks. I figure that's easier for her than saying no. Got a so so HJ. UTC play was available for a price, but I didn't partake. After she cleaned me up, she finished the massage.

All in all not too bad. I'm wanting to try out that Lacey Spa Dolls or whatever, but would like a little more info from fellow mongers. Stay safe.Is the China Foot you're referring to located in the Harbor Freight strip mall? And do you or anyone else out there have any intel on Luxe over near Costco?

MisterJimmy
01-10-21, 13:16
Is the China Foot you're referring to located in the Harbor Freight strip mall? And do you or anyone else out there have any intel on Luxe over near Costco?Luxe was my go to place a couple of years ago, I have not been there recently. I saw an older, but cute woman named Katie. Great massage and decent finish, but nothing compared to AMPs in larger markets. Just good for our area. From your Intel, sounds like things have improved dramatically as far as younger, cuter providers.

GoldMinerLxv
01-10-21, 18:25
Luxe was my go to place a couple of years ago, I have not been there recently. I saw an older, but cute woman named Katie. Great massage and decent finish, but nothing compared to AMPs in larger markets. Just good for our area. From your Intel, sounds like things have improved dramatically as far as younger, cuter providers.I'm always on the search for a 'cute' provider, but unfortunately for me, I'm going on 72 so virtually every female provider is younger right out the gate. I just hope they don't mind dealing with an old-timer.

That said, Luxe is on my radar scope, I'd just like to know if they also give a decent massage, open to wandering hands, & give a nice HJ. Cute girls are certainly welcome, but that's not the most important criteria.

MisterJimmy
01-11-21, 21:57
I'm always on the search for a 'cute' provider, but unfortunately for me, I'm going on 72 so virtually every female provider is younger right out the gate. I just hope they don't mind dealing with an old-timer.

That said, Luxe is on my radar scope, I'd just like to know if they also give a decent massage, open to wandering hands, & give a nice HJ. Cute girls are certainly welcome, but that's not the most important criteria.Katie gave a great massage including walking on my back, I would rate it at a solid 8 or 9 for AMP massages. Her HJ was very good. I don't know, maybe nine or 10? I don't think I've ever had a "bad" HJ at an AMP. I don't know about wandering hands to be honest. Not my thing, unless they are super, super cute or and / or have a great rack. That has been pretty rare in Olympia in my opinion. I do like if they volunteer and stick a booby in my face. Thanks again for all your reviews and keep up the good work man. Looks like you're doing pretty good for 72.

GoldMinerLxv
01-12-21, 13:36
Katie gave a great massage including walking on my back, I would rate it at a solid 8 or 9 for AMP massages. Her HJ was very good. I don't know, maybe nine or 10? I don't think I've ever had a "bad" HJ at an AMP. I don't know about wandering hands to be honest. Not my thing, unless they are super, super cute or and / or have a great rack. That has been pretty rare in Olympia in my opinion. I do like if they volunteer and stick a booby in my face. Thanks again for all your reviews and keep up the good work man. Looks like you're doing pretty good for 72.Thank you for the response Jimmy and for the compliment. I'll have to check them out, especially Katie. Maybe tomorrow as I will be in town for a few hours already.

At my age I'm concerned how many more 'productive' years I have left in me. Admittedly, I'm addicted to massage and the extras some places offer. And as I said in my introduction when I first joined the forum, I'm always on the search for that special AMP & masseuse. One reason for my 'habit' is because for the past 15 years or so, my wife refuses to permit any sensual touching whatever, and she has never touched me in any sensual way since first being married 45 years ago. I don't get it, so as a result I'm kind of forced to go for massage to feel a woman's touch and boy does it feel good, even without the extras.

Finally, I will be posting about a TOFTT place, Magic Meridian Massage in the Blacklake area soon, maybe later today.

GoldMinerLxv
01-14-21, 12:40
Having not seen any reviews for Magic Meridian I decided to TOFTT and give them a try & based on Google / Yelp reviews I made sure to ask for Jenny. I opted for 90 minutes because my wife gave me permission to do so and it had been so long since splurging on a long massage.

Overall, Jenny seemed friendly and gave a good massage, however, despite being totally nude and giving numerous body language signals, not to mention several verbal compliments when working my butt and legs, nothing even close to a tease resulted. In fact she hardly even acknowledged my compliments.

I should back up a little and also mention that she put a large towel over me only exposing the areas where she was working. And almost from the beginning I kind of sensed that extras were not on her menu as she seemed to be all business. As a result I elected to keep my hands to myself because I was afraid she'd be seriously offended with even the slightest touching.

Anyway, after the flip I continued hinting, but nothing. She took a couple of short calls while continuing the massage using her free hand and I was ok with that. Then a curious thing happened at the very end. She draped the towel over my legs / hips and started the customary leg slapping signaling the end of the massage. But when she got up to my hips she quickly kind of pushed my junk around with her hands while displaying a small frown on her face. Guess she was telling me that kind of stuff is totally off the menu. But if that's the case then why not just simply say something like other legit establishments do?

Has anyone here had a similar experience with Jenny? Are there other girls at Magic Meridian that are more receptive to offering extras?

Scwoodus
01-23-21, 12:37
I wasn't planning on going to Healing Hands on this visit, I was going to stop by the place on Rogers, but was told there that it would be at least an hour before they would have any availability, so decided to check out Healing Hands, and while I have been there a number of times before, wanted to see if it did change based on a previous review here.

I can say that it is the same Healing Hands as before, and that isn't really a bad thing. While there wasn't a provider there that was in her 30's or 40's, the one that was there, who seems to always be there, I think she lives there, is probably early 50's but as most asians do, looks younger.

The massage was good, and what I always like about this spot is that teasing happens pretty much the entire time you are face down, she is not at all shy about playing with the boys while massaging the lower back. She will also do a good amount of tugging while still face down. On the flip it is a typical HE and while it was mentioned that the previous reviewer negotiated his tip, I haven't had to do that, and she has always seemed happy with the "standard" tip that I give her.

Again, not the place if you are looking for a young provider, or a wide open menu, but always a good place for a nice relaxing massage and a happy ending.

Scwoodus
01-23-21, 12:38
Has anyone here had a similar experience with Jenny? Are there other girls at Magic Meridian that are more receptive to offering extras?Only been there once, and it was a couple years ago, but there were no extras offered or allowed. Draped the whole time.

Scwoodus
01-24-21, 16:14
Anyone have any intel on any AAMP providers in the area? Some time ago there was Gina and Kay that were solid providers. From some of the other forums looks like the closest that I see posts for are up in Renton, would love to find something a little closer.

MisterJimmy
01-25-21, 01:12
I wasn't planning on going to Healing Hands on this visit, I was going to stop by the place on Rogers, but was told there that it would be at least an hour before they would have any availability, so decided to check out Healing Hands, and while I have been there a number of times before, wanted to see if it did change based on a previous review here.

I can say that it is the same Healing Hands as before, and that isn't really a bad thing. While there wasn't a provider there that was in her 30's or 40's, the one that was there, who seems to always be there, I think she lives there, is probably early 50's but as most asians do, looks younger.

The massage was good, and what I always like about this spot is that teasing happens pretty much the entire time you are face down, she is not at all shy about playing with the boys while massaging the lower back. She will also do a good amount of tugging while still face down. On the flip it is a typical HE and while it was mentioned that the previous reviewer negotiated his tip, I haven't had to do that, and she has always seemed happy with the "standard" tip that I give her.

Again, not the place if you are looking for a young provider, or a wide open menu, but always a good place for a nice relaxing massage and a happy ending.Oh man, the tease and reach under tugs are the best!! I will gladly sacrifice age and looks for that.

GoldMinerLxv
01-26-21, 14:58
Katie gave a great massage including walking on my back, I would rate it at a solid 8 or 9 for AMP massages. Her HJ was very good. I don't know, maybe nine or 10? I don't think I've ever had a "bad" HJ at an AMP. I don't know about wandering hands to be honest. Not my thing, unless they are super, super cute or and / or have a great rack. That has been pretty rare in Olympia in my opinion. I do like if they volunteer and stick a booby in my face. Thanks again for all your reviews and keep up the good work man. Looks like you're doing pretty good for 72.I finally got around to giving Luxe and Katie a try and I have to admit that her massage was good and her pre-flip teasing, fondling my package with booths hands, and HJ was fantastic! Thank you for the recommendation MisterJimmy.

That said, after the flip Katie turned into a regular Chatty Cathy, wanting to talk about the elections, the Capitol Hill riot, Covid, other massage parlors, specifically Sakura (bad place, don't go there she said), etc. That was kind of a turn off for me as I just wanted to relax and enjoy my $60+ tip massage, not to mention the HE that she was working very nicely to complete.

Then perhaps the thing that bothered me the most was after the massage was done, she never left the room while I was dressing, again talking the whole time. I wasn't sure what to make of that, but I didn't care for it all.

Because of that and the talking I doubt I'll ever go back.

GoldMinerLxv
01-26-21, 15:17
Only been there once, and it was a couple years ago, but there were no extras offered or allowed. Draped the whole time.OK. I think I can declare this place 100% legit.

Dropped by the other day after some heavy exercising and thought I'd try another masseuse named Lulu, late 40's I think, but it's real hard for me to tell with the mask on. I was draped the entire time except the area she was working. And when it was time for the legs she made sure the guys were covered and out of sight the whole time. What I don't understand is that there are times when she puts her kitty firmly against my elbow which strategically protrudes from the table, and gets an immediate erotic reaction from me. But that's all that happened. Maybe she oblivious to her kitty getting a rub, but I find that hard to believe.

That said, Lulu gave an exceptional massage and she is now one of the few go to masseuses I will use when my wife wants to do a couples massage.

Flyer99
01-26-21, 17:30
Any spot in the great Thurston Co area consistently under 40-45? 30's? 20's even?

MisterJimmy
01-27-21, 17:33
I finally got around to giving Luxe and Katie a try and I have to admit that her massage was good and her pre-flip teasing, fondling my package with booths hands, and HJ was fantastic! Thank you for the recommendation MisterJimmy.

That said, after the flip Katie turned into a regular Chatty Cathy, wanting to talk about the elections, the Capitol Hill riot, Covid, other massage parlors, specifically Sakura (bad place, don't go there she said), etc. That was kind of a turn off for me as I just wanted to relax and enjoy my $60+ tip massage, not to mention the HE that she was working very nicely to complete.

Then perhaps the thing that bothered me the most was after the massage was done, she never left the room while I was dressing, again talking the whole time. I wasn't sure what to make of that, but I didn't care for it all.

Because of that and the talking I doubt I'll ever go back.Dang brother, so sorry to hear about the chattiness. I too hate chatty and that is definitely a new thing or particular to you for some reason. I guess the good news is she must have really liked you. Also, maybe it's Covid. I know lots of people are longing for any kind of personal interaction and I have even found myself being extraordinarily chatty when I run into people, even though that's not really my nature. I would take it as a complement to your personality although I realize that doesn't help in the moment. I'm not trying to sell her by any means, but if you do decide to go back, she is very open to feedback. For example, I went one time and she kept leaving the room to answer her phone or whatever, and I told her to please stop that and she did immediately and never did it again. I've probably seen her at least a dozen times. Again, not trying to sell her because based on your reviews, there's better available out there.

EDukes
01-28-21, 03:17
Dang brother, so sorry to hear about the chattiness. I too hate chatty and that is definitely a new thing or particular to you for some reason. I guess the good news is she must have really liked you. Also, maybe it's Covid. I know lots of people are longing for any kind of personal interaction and I have even found myself being extraordinarily chatty when I run into people, even though that's not really my nature. I would take it as a complement to your personality although I realize that doesn't help in the moment. I'm not trying to sell her by any means, but if you do decide to go back, she is very open to feedback. For example, I went one time and she kept leaving the room to answer her phone or whatever, and I told her to please stop that and she did immediately and never did it again. I've probably seen her at least a dozen times. Again, not trying to sell her because based on your reviews, there's better available out there.To be honest I actually wouldn't mind chatty. Only conversations I have are about work. Would be nice to talk about something else for a change. LOL.

GoldMinerLxv
01-29-21, 14:54
Dang brother, so sorry to hear about the chattiness. I too hate chatty and that is definitely a new thing or particular to you for some reason. I guess the good news is she must have really liked you. Also, maybe it's Covid. I know lots of people are longing for any kind of personal interaction and I have even found myself being extraordinarily chatty when I run into people, even though that's not really my nature. I would take it as a complement to your personality although I realize that doesn't help in the moment. I'm not trying to sell her by any means, but if you do decide to go back, she is very open to feedback. For example, I went one time and she kept leaving the room to answer her phone or whatever, and I told her to please stop that and she did immediately and never did it again. I've probably seen her at least a dozen times. Again, not trying to sell her because based on your reviews, there's better available out there.No worries MisterJimmy. For all I know she really wasn't Katie though that's who I asked for when I called and I was told she was available. And I should mention I called when I was only a few minutes away so they knew I was coming and it appeared I was the only one there.

Anyway, unless I try a place I haven't been to yet, I'll never know for sure one way or the other and Luxe has been on my radar for a while now and your post gave me a reason to conduct more 'research'.

Like I said, her HJ was fabulous and so I might try her again sometime, but Sakura is like a magnet since it's just down the street and the only talking I've experienced there is of the flirting kind, not to mention the house fee is the best in town, though I think they've raised the 1-hour price to $50 now. Maybe I'll go there next time to see if it's true.

Moose21
02-10-21, 13:36
Has anyone tried contacting this person / group based in Olympia?

https://seattle.rubratings.com/180475

Cdude2
02-14-21, 18:24
Has anyone tried contacting this person / group based in Olympia?

https://seattle.rubratings.com/180475Ad says they are in Renton.

Moose21
02-14-21, 22:33
Ad says they are in Renton.It didn't when I posted the link. There are a few with Olympia or Lacey mentioned. Thanks.

Hook1169
02-22-21, 17:09
Went to China foot in Early Jan. Noticed that the lady that had been working there for years, which allowed for plentiful FIV, was no longer working (been going for a few years, and have never seen anyone else there but her). Two new gals were there, both were a little more mechanical and less than friendly with the extras. Anyone know if she is no longer providing massages there or maybe she was only out for a short time?

Dragon7
02-23-21, 08:38
I saw a few of you talking about this place, so I decided to go check it out. Nice private room, but they need to close the shades. My masseuse was an 40+ Chinese lady who spoke very poor English. She kept answering her phone throughout the massage and going out front to talk to someone. She even went out right in the middle of the HJ. It only cost me $. 8, but I don't think I'll go back.

GoldMinerLxv
02-23-21, 11:56
I saw a few of you talking about this place, so I decided to go check it out. Nice private room, but they need to close the shades. My masseuse was an 40+ Chinese lady who spoke very poor English. She kept answering her phone throughout the massage and going out front to talk to someone. She even went out right in the middle of the HJ. It only cost me $. 8, but I don't think I'll go back.That's disappointing to hear since I recommended YU. Did you by chance get her name?

I have no reason to question what you have reported, but in my many visits that has never been my experience, though Susie does occasionally leave the room for a moment or two or answer her phone. But it's never gone overboard like you report and is something I can ignore.

I do tend to go early afternoon no matter which AMP I chose that day and before business starts picking up as do the 'distractions'.

Finally, I don't blame you for not returning as I would tend to do the same. May I suggest giving them a second chance visit, but call ahead of time and be sure to ask for Susie. I have never used the other gal who works there.

GoldMinerLxv
02-23-21, 12:32
Went to China foot in Early Jan. Noticed that the lady that had been working there for years, which allowed for plentiful FIV, was no longer working (been going for a few years, and have never seen anyone else there but her). Two new gals were there, both were a little more mechanical and less than friendly with the extras. Anyone know if she is no longer providing massages there or maybe she was only out for a short time?Considering all the RM and a few reviews on this forum I went there a few weeks ago, calling ahead to be sure Angie was working. The lady greeting me, supposedly Angie because she asked if I was the one who called, appeared to be in her late 30's or early 40's. It was very quiet inside the entire time and I didn't see any other girls though they were probably in the back somewhere.

'Angie' was pleasant and gave a decent, but unremarkable massage, followed by a decent, but equally unremarkable HJ and she didn't mind wandering hands. What I didn't like is her standing there in the room watching me dress and waiting for her tip. I absolutely do not like that kind of behavior.

As a result, I left disappointed, concluding I probably won't return, but if I do, I'll go at a different time in the hopes they'll be a little busier, hopefully avoiding being stuck with the same woman.

BoomHauer
02-26-21, 17:12
Seems like we have loads of reviews about this place. I've been twice since my last report. I've gotten a really excellent massage all the times I've been. The HJ is a HJ, I feel like that's a nice bonus to a good massage. If I'm wanting FS, there are other places to go. If you're wanting a good massage, this place has been great. Unless I have something new or interesting to report, I'm not going to make 30 posts about China Foot. I am interested in hearing about those porn star girls from a few months back. Lacey Spa girls, I think. I didn't see any more intel on them, but would definitely like to check them out if anyone has good intel.

ThickRodLuv
03-03-21, 22:55
Sorry to bring up Luxe again but I was thinking about giving it a try, I like the wondering hands places. Any of you guys know what the price is for a hour not including any extras? Thanks guys.

MisterJimmy
03-06-21, 03:15
Sorry to bring up Luxe again but I was thinking about giving it a try, I like the wondering hands places. Any of you guys know what the price is for a hour not including any extras? Thanks guys.Pretty sure it's $50.

ThickRodLuv
03-06-21, 13:25
Pretty sure it's $50.Awesome thanks man.

MisterJimmy
03-06-21, 19:16
Awesome thanks man.Please give us a report! I get my vaccine soon so am dying to put some gal's eye out 🤣129315;.

EDukes
03-07-21, 21:01
Curious if anyone has checked this place out yet. They're on RubRatings. https://tacoma.rubratings.com/215683 Haven't had time to make an appt. Might make one towards the end of the month. Just wanted to see if anyone else had paid a visit by first.

Potato24
03-10-21, 16:53
Curious if anyone has checked this place out yet. They're on RubRatings. https://tacoma.rubratings.com/215683 Haven't had time to make an appt. Might make one towards the end of the month. Just wanted to see if anyone else had paid a visit by first.I haven't but I've got them added on sc, and may have to visit too. Waiting until end of month as well.

MisterJimmy
03-13-21, 16:08
Okay, what's the current top three in the Oly / Lacey / Yelm region?

MisterJimmy
03-13-21, 16:28
First, just looking for a good massage and HE. Here's my "wants" in order of importance.

1. Decent therapeutic massage with oil.

2. Good, spaced out teasing, preferably with some reaching under action.

3. Honors time with minimal or no interruptions.

4. Good HE. Not rushed or too vigorous. Bonus points for an encouraging vocals. "Give it to me baby" NOT "hurry up!

5. Younger and good looking. Realize this is a unicorn, but NO granny's or chubs please. Don't want to sound mean but these things are just a big turn off for me. Got this at home.

My "standard" is Katie at Luxe but she's getting chubby and a little long in the tooth and can be too "chatty".

Bonus points. I know, I know, I'm dreaming if I think I'm getting all this around here.

1. Rimming.

2. Touching and kissing bare breast.

3. BBBJ availability.

Moose21
03-17-21, 14:16
Has anyone been to this place on Pacific recently? Post #90 provides a review. Any newer information?

Thanks.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-therapeutic-massage-olympia-wa-106521#rubmaps.

Misou
03-17-21, 16:26
Has anyone been to this place on Pacific recently? Post #90 provides a review. Any newer information?

Thanks.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-therapeutic-massage-olympia-wa-106521#rubmaps.From reading RM review, massage and HJ.

3 star.

Thin build.

35-40.

Seems like more than 1 person working from the review.

Scwoodus
03-18-21, 16:37
Curious if anyone has checked this place out yet. They're on RubRatings. https://tacoma.rubratings.com/215683 Haven't had time to make an appt. Might make one towards the end of the month. Just wanted to see if anyone else had paid a visit by first.I haven't, but have been seeing ads for some time now. I have also noticed that a lot of the providers are also posting on TNA.

Moose21
03-20-21, 02:47
From reading RM review, massage and HJ.

3 star.

Thin build.

35-40.

Seems like more than 1 person working from the review.Thank you.

Dragon7
03-24-21, 06:03
Finally went to Sakura, they were pretty good. There were 3 girls working when I walked in, which was unfortunately at the same time as another guy. The massage was pretty good, not very hard, but nice. Once I flipped over, she did the HJ motion and then pointed at her mouth. I nodded and that was it. Really excellent finish.

MisterJimmy
03-24-21, 18:42
Finally went to Sakura, they were pretty good. There were 3 girls working when I walked in, which was unfortunately at the same time as another guy. The massage was pretty good, not very hard, but nice. Once I flipped over, she did the HJ motion and then pointed at her mouth. I nodded and that was it. Really excellent finish.LOL! There's always that one guy with questions, right? So were all three "acceptable" or did the other guy get the best one or what exactly did you mean by that? It's Olympia, so I always set my expectations pretty low. Did you go with the BJ? Was it BB or C? I'm always reluctant to go with the BJ simply because they just seem to suck at AMPs, pun intended I prefer a mostly a HJ with a little BJ action, but dominantly HJ. I always seem to have trouble conveying that though. Does that make sense? Any thoughts anyone?

FranklySports
03-24-21, 19:38
Finally went to Sakura, they were pretty good. There were 3 girls working when I walked in, which was unfortunately at the same time as another guy. The massage was pretty good, not very hard, but nice. Once I flipped over, she did the HJ motion and then pointed at her mouth. I nodded and that was it. Really excellent finish.An extra 20 and she'll leave the cover off.

TrippieKing420
03-24-21, 22:30
An extra 20 and she'll leave the cover off.How did the look.

Diet Coke
03-25-21, 10:56
LOL! There's always that one guy with questions, right? So were all three "acceptable" or did the other guy get the best one or what exactly did you mean by that? It's Olympia, so I always set my expectations pretty low. Did you go with the BJ? Was it BB or C? I'm always reluctant to go with the BJ simply because they just seem to suck at AMPs, pun intended I prefer a mostly a HJ with a little BJ action, but dominantly HJ. I always seem to have trouble conveying that though. Does that make sense? Any thoughts anyone?Yes, always like more info like you asked BB or C and what about tip rates for HJ and BJ.

CJH1956
03-25-21, 14:50
Yes, always like more info like you asked BB or C and what about tip rates for HJ and BJ.That's what I was wondering: Total damage. The hour has always been cheap. 45 right?

FranklySports
03-25-21, 22:28
How did the look.Looked and tasted great but that's not the cover I was referring to.

Dragon7
04-05-21, 18:43
That's what I was wondering: Total damage. The hour has always been cheap. 45 right?Yeah, house fee was $45 and the total for BBBJ was another $. 8.

I'm always looking for a girl with good BBBJ skills, and this was a good one. I didn't get the girl's name, but she was the middle one, as far as age, when I went in. I think I'll try the young girl if she's available next time.

MisterJimmy
04-06-21, 00:57
I finally get to contribute! Hit up IQ today. Got Wendy by the luck of the draw. I could tell she was younger, 20's-30's?, but she was wearing some oversized industrial nurses dress that totally hid her figure. I did not know what I was getting. More on this later.

First, the bad. Paid the $50 house fee with a Benjamin (so they know I'm serious) and only got back 40 in change. Figured this out at the end and wasn't going to worry about $10. Now for the worst part. Massage was decent for an AMP. Not great, but good enough. However, just as she was getting some good tease going, some motherfucker comes bellowing in the door. Wendy froze. I could tell he was just some dumb ass old coot, but it got her obviously concerned. Finally she went out to check and he was just going on and on with nervous gibberish. I think the deal was he did not want to go with the whoever else was working. Anyway, he finally left but Junior lost his buzz. If that was you and you are reading this, for gods sake's use your inside voice man! The final "negative" was getting shorted 15 minutes. More on that later.

Now for the good. Like I said, the massage was decent. Good pressure. She straddled my head a couple times to massage my back and looking back, I'd say it was likely an offering as well as a test. Really not my thing to pleasure the gal though. I'm there for me. Anyway, like I said, massage was not nearly long enough. I blame most of that on the interloper. After the flip, she makes the universal sign for rolling dice and leans in and says "you want make love" and I got a chuckle out of that. I really didn't know what she looked like at this point so I wasn't interested in that. I did point to my mouth and she shook her head yes and held up one finger and I was like, no but how much for hand and she said 60. A little steep but of course I said yes. Once she starts, she sees me looking at her breast and starts unbuttoning the industrial nurses outfit. Then she grabs my hand and puts it on the next button so she could get back to business. Anyway, I get the dress opened up and holy mother of God this chick has the most rocking fucking body I've seen in a long time. She had the sexiest matching bra and panties on but off came the bra and she has the most beautiful little ski jump C-cups I've ever seen. I am all over those girls and I'm thinking FS but it's been a long time for me and well, too late, I shellacked her. Hey, it's not my fault she looked down the barrel. Needless to say, no FS for me today but for sure next time, you better fucking believe it. She is Haught! So, a little spendy and a slight overcharge, considering the interruption and shorting me the time, but definitely recommended, definitely will repeat.

DaveLuvSpeach
04-08-21, 14:35
I finally get to contribute! Hit up IQ today. Got Wendy by the luck of the draw. I could tell she was younger, 20's-30's?, but she was wearing some oversized industrial nurses dress that totally hid her figure. I did not know what I was getting. More on this later.

First, the bad. Paid the $50 house fee with a Benjamin (so they know I'm serious) and only got back 40 in change. Figured this out at the end and wasn't going to worry about $10. Now for the worst part. Massage was decent for an AMP. Not great, but good enough. However, just as she was getting some good tease going, some motherfucker comes bellowing in the door. Wendy froze. I could tell he was just some dumb ass old coot, but it got her obviously concerned. Finally she went out to check and he was just going on and on with nervous gibberish. I think the deal was he did not want to go with the whoever else was working. Anyway, he finally left but Junior lost his buzz. If that was you and you are reading this, for gods sake's use your inside voice man! The final "negative" was getting shorted 15 minutes. More on that later.

Now for the good. Like I said, the massage was decent. Good pressure. She straddled my head a couple times to massage my back and looking back, I'd say it was likely an offering as well as a test. Really not my thing to pleasure the gal though. I'm there for me. Anyway, like I said, massage was not nearly long enough. I blame most of that on the interloper. After the flip, she makes the universal sign for rolling dice and leans in and says "you want make love" and I got a chuckle out of that. I really didn't know what she looked like at this point so I wasn't interested in that. I did point to my mouth and she shook her head yes and held up one finger and I was like, no but how much for hand and she said 60. A little steep but of course I said yes. Once she starts, she sees me looking at her breast and starts unbuttoning the industrial nurses outfit. Then she grabs my hand and puts it on the next button so she could get back to business. Anyway, I get the dress opened up and holy mother of God this chick has the most rocking fucking body I've seen in a long time. She had the sexiest matching bra and panties on but off came the bra and she has the most beautiful little ski jump C-cups I've ever seen. I am all over those girls and I'm thinking FS but it's been a long time for me and well, too late, I shellacked her. Hey, it's not my fault she looked down the barrel. Needless to say, no FS for me today but for sure next time, you better fucking believe it. She is Haught! So, a little spendy and a slight overcharge, considering the interruption and shorting me the time, but definitely recommended, definitely will repeat.Wow! Thanks for the report Jimmy. Sounds like I need to fall off the fence and head towards it soon.

TokenGuy
04-12-21, 21:45
This is the little Asian-centric strip mall behind the Dutch bros in lacey. I went at the perfect time, only had to wait about 5 minutes for Jennifer. She was about 35-45 above average looking Asian woman, C cup if I had to guess. Did 1 hr, massage was decent, got my usual HJ after the flip. There was another woman that greeted me but I requested Jennifer when I saw that she was the more appealing choice considering the other was dressed more "conservative". Don't know if more is offered since I only go for HJ but that shouldn't stop why 'all from going.

TheMan9853
04-13-21, 11:31

Now for the good. Like I said, the massage was decent. Good pressure. She straddled my head a couple times to massage my back and looking back, I'd say it was likely an offering as well as a test. Really not my thing to pleasure the gal though. I'm there for me. Anyway, like I said, massage was not nearly long enough. I blame most of that on the interloper. After the flip, she makes the universal sign for rolling dice and leans in and says "you want make love" and I got a chuckle out of that. I really didn't know what she looked like at this point so I wasn't interested in that. I did point to my mouth and she shook her head yes and held up one finger and I was like, no but how much for hand and she said 60. A little steep but of course I said yes. Once she starts, she sees me looking at her breast and starts unbuttoning the industrial nurses outfit. Then she grabs my hand and puts it on the next button so she could get back to business..Like the review, wouldn't mind giving it a go, do you have a link or anything to share I can't seem to find this place on maps.

Thank you.

EDukes
04-14-21, 03:15
Like the review, wouldn't mind giving it a go, do you have a link or anything to share I can't seem to find this place on maps.

Thank you.It's on Decatur street, next to the Japanese restaurant.

It's a green building with two businesses. Looking forward there is a video store (Chau's Video) on the right, and IQ Spa is on the left. FYI, I've never seen Wendy there after 5 pm.

Dragon7
04-15-21, 08:36
Got to try iQ the other day. Met at the door by the lovely Yo-yo, who was dressed in a skimpy schoolgirl outfit. After paying $. 6 for an hour, we headed to the room. I like to rub the girl's leg while she massages me. Yo-yo took that to mean I wanted to flip over immediately. She tried to talk me into a $2 BJ, but that's extremely excessive. I got the HJ for $1, which was still expensive. She stripped and jerked me off while sitting on my chest, occasionally lifting up so I could see her pussy. The HJ was nice, and after she cleaned the mess off her tits, she gently rubbed me for the rest of the hour. Not what I was expecting, but not bad.

I think a good massage is part of the experience, and as cute as Yo-yo was, the lack of massage combined with the steep prices means I won't be back often.

Efurufe
04-19-21, 13:27
Her site is innerlover dot com. Anyone have recent experience with her? I'm curious what are allowed.I saw her in 2017 and 2019, paid $$ for 90 minutes. Really nice session. Laid back on some pillows and blankets on the floor of her studio, talked for a while, then making out and finally FS. No sense of clock watching, but I believe the time was pretty much exactly 90 minutes.

I'm sure it's a YMMV situation, though. I believe her purpose is "therapy" - she wants to help heal your soul in one way or another. So I opened up about a few situations that were traumatic to me and let her do the first initiations of touching. Soon it felt pretty natural, though, and was a really good time. I ended up feeling a real connection and was in a state of bliss the whole way home.

I think she's now $250/90 minutes, but if you're into a more touchy-feely, free-love type of experience I recommend. Definitely don't discuss any "services" (at all, ever) or try to push boundaries. If she asks you why you came, it should be about needing someone to talk / listen with, and needing a deeper connection with another human. If you stay in the spiritual (and respectful) space, things will likely go well.

MisterJimmy
04-25-21, 16:57
Well, called IQ to see if Wendy was working and gosh darn it, she's no longer there. Figures. Dammit I should've nailed her while I had the chance. She seriously had one of the best AMP bodies I've seen in Lacey. The little head suggested Sakura for maybe not the best, but likely a decent outing. Head over and was greeted by decent looking woman. Maybe fortyish, slender, cute. Massage was decent and the tease was very very good. On the flip, she spent a lot of time on my nipples and I noticed through her thin T-shirt that her bra was gone so I reciprocated both over and under. Even pulled up the top and sucked on them a little bit while she teased junior. I was really revved up at that point and decided to go for a BJ, which I rarely do because it's just really hard to "please" me to completion that way. Well, let me tell you boys, that was one of the top 10 bbbjs of my lifetime and I am pretty old I am have had lots. Her name was a Amaura or something like that. . 45 + $. You're welcome.

TrippieKing420
04-28-21, 21:00
Has anyone tried Olympia elites.

Lookyyy
04-29-21, 07:22
Has anyone tried Olympia elites.Save your time and money. The place is a complete upset rip off. The massages are beyond mediocre and they TRY to get $$ for CFS.

WhiskeyDick9
05-07-21, 02:27
Been trolling the forum for awhile and made the decision to hit an AMP. Not trying to throw away my hard earned cash tho. LOL. Sounds like Sakura it's the only consistent place to go right now for a promising experience from my research. Is that accurate? Any guidance for this young Jedi would be appreciated.

MisterJimmy
05-07-21, 23:52
Been trolling the forum for awhile and made the decision to hit an AMP. Not trying to throw away my hard earned cash tho. LOL. Sounds like Sakura it's the only consistent place to go right now for a promising experience from my research. Is that accurate? Any guidance for this young Jedi would be appreciated.There's hidden treasures out there, but I do believe Sakura is your best "guarantee" for an all-around better experience at a good price point.

Scwoodus
05-13-21, 11:11
I was going down Martin Way yesterday for work and noticed what appears to be a new spot at the corner of Martin Way and Lilly. Didn't have a chance to stop, work and all, but was wondering if anyone has checked it out yet?

Dirk901
05-15-21, 21:22
Been trolling the forum for awhile and made the decision to hit an AMP. Not trying to throw away my hard earned cash tho. LOL. Sounds like Sakura it's the only consistent place to go right now for a promising experience from my research. Is that accurate? Any guidance for this young Jedi would be appreciated.Went there today. Worst experienced ever. Massage was ok. BBBJ was the worst I ever had. It actually hurt and saw blood clot down there. Never in life has this ever happened. Avoid Sakura.

FranklySports
05-15-21, 22:43
Went there today. Worst experienced ever. Massage was ok. BBBJ was the worst I ever had. It actually hurt and saw blood clot down there. Never in life has this ever happened. Avoid Sakura.Did you get her name? I see Wendy and she always pleases.

MrEnding
05-16-21, 15:45
Went to Sakura today and not really impressed. First, way too much traffic going in and out the shop which will bring attention I'm sure in the future. The massage was ok, teasing at the end. Paid. 3 for the house $ for the fun. Opted for the BJ which was covered and it was ok but could have been better. She had her top off which was the only the reason I got off. I might return if I need extra.

Desireesixx
05-23-21, 09:34
The place in lacey. On Pacific Ave se. If you want good service give them a try. I work there so. Cum have fun!

Daman1973
05-25-21, 16:34
The place in lacey. On Pacific Ave se. If you want good service give them a try. I work there so. Cum have fun!Pricing? Do you advertise anywhere? Ages of providers? Any extra info will help. Thank you!

GoldMinerLxv
05-28-21, 12:37
I am not a member of Rubmaps, but I see a couple of recent reviews about Amy at Sunshine Foot Massage. If any of you guys have a RM membership, can you please tell me what the reviews are saying?

Thanks much guys.

ScotchYoke
05-28-21, 17:44
I am not a member of Rubmaps, but I see a couple of recent reviews about Amy at Sunshine Foot Massage. If any of you guys have a RM membership, can you please tell me what the reviews are saying?

Thanks much guys.Most recent days BBBJ for $2 tip and the one just before is says he with pm.

GoldMinerLxv
05-29-21, 10:21
Most recent days BBBJ for $2 tip and the one just before is says he with pm.Appreciate the assist very much ScothYoke, but the tip seems excessive to me if the dude only got a BBBJ. I paid $1.4 for FS in West Seattle by a late 20's petite & knock-out Chinese girl and got a pretty decent massage too.

GoldMinerLxv
05-29-21, 10:59
Had an unremarkable older provider named Linda who gave a nice massage and didn't mind wandering hands at all. She also had a pair of wandering hands and did some brushing and teasing, something I always take as a positive sign. On the flip she took notice I was ready but then started nervously peeking out the door that was cracked open an inch or so like the place was going to get raided or something. Maybe she was just afraid management would peak in see what was about to happen.

Anyway, this went on for several minutes and then she asked if I wanted her to use oil? I always need a little lubricant and so she lightly applied some oil while still peeking out the door. And then I was stunned when she informed me this was a DIY session and so I politely tried to convince her a nice tip would result while fondling her in a vain attempt to get her warmed up too. She didn't mind that at all but insisted on DIY. We went back and forth for several minutes and then she picked up my hand and put it on my dick, then 'helping' me stroke it, again, all the time peeking out the door. I guess technically if someone came in she could say she never touched me sexually.

I was so ready to pop after going through all this that it didn't long. So I left disappointed I didn't get the HJ I went in there hoping to get and I certainly did not give her my standard HJ tip.

And here's the real coincidental part. As I walking to the street corner, a police SUV made a quick left turn across traffic and blasted down the street the shop is on. A short dead end street.

DakWood360
05-31-21, 19:11
Where's the location at? I know it says down town but I wanted to be able to do a drive by and see where the location is. I am a local and do not want to be seen going in and out.

MisterJimmy
06-01-21, 19:51
Any new reports? There's been a couple of negative reviews lately. I'm headed there tomorrow. Wish me luck.

EDukes
06-02-21, 00:18
Where's the location at? I know it says down town but I wanted to be able to do a drive by and see where the location is. I am a local and do not want to be seen going in and out.If I had to guess it's probably in one of those not frequently paid attention to spots like the businesses between Martin Way and Pacific near Aztec Lanes. Also, if someone recognizes your car at the spot, then chances are that they're a patron too. You could always book an appointment through their Snapchat. If you don't like the location, just cancel. No harm no foul.

WhiskeyDick9
06-04-21, 18:18
I've been reading what you guys are posting and been getting up the nerve to walk thru a door. I live on the west side and didn't have the time to travel to far from home after I worked up the courage to pull the trigger. My 1st mistake was I was having a liquid lunch. Old enough to know better. I do have little blue pills which I normally don't need unless I've been drinking. (Life is too short to worry about all the warnings of ED drugs and drinking). Anyhow after 5 beers I found myself over at iQ even though I read awhile back a member posted Wendy was gone. Well I popped in the door after trying to call and only get a VM box message a couple times. A woman appeared in her late 30's maybe early 40's. She looked pretty tight. I'd say a 7 overall but had a mask on. If I recall correctly the menu posted had only a. 1 difference between 30 or 60 minutes. I opted for the 60. The massage was pretty good. Good enough I'll go back for another. While I was face down she climbed up straddling my head to massage my lower back and ass. It immediately made me want to flip. I resisted but I did begin to brush her bare legs with my hands which she was receptive to and Ied to me travelling up her legs and exploring her tight ass. After about 40 minutes with occasional brushes by her of the boys and backdoor came the flip she rubbed my chest and neck a little and asked with a hand motion if I wanted a HE. Here comes mistake #2. I began trying to ask her if she would do more or offer anything extra. She kept telling me she didn't speak English but for some dumb reason I thought see was lying to me. I mean she could speak a little English. I wasn't wanting just the HE and she ended up speaking loudly to call someone into the room. By this time I'm frustrated and discourage and am no longer standing at attention. A late 50's lady walks in and I'm telling her I enjoyed the massage and explained what had transpired. She grabbed my flaccid junk and implying I wasn't ready for anything anyways and she walked out. I attempted one more time to negotiate and ended up just getting dressed. She asked if I wanted a water and I declined. While waking out I was confronted by the older of the two and she asked if I was going to tip restating that I had said I enjoyed the massage and liked her look. I replied that I had paid for 60 and looking at my watch it had been 45 minutes. She offered to finish the massage which I declined. I did tip her another. 2 cause it the only option I had and wasn't going to request change. The older woman had a quick discussion with my and said she doesn't speak English and told me on the future to use hand signals and point to what I wanted. I told her I understood and told her I'd be back. All in all I still enjoyed the experience and I'll give them another go next week probably and report back.

MisterJimmy
06-05-21, 11:10
I've been reading what you guys are posting and been getting up the nerve to walk thru a door. I live on the west side and didn't have the time to travel to far from home after I worked up the courage to pull the trigger. My 1st mistake was I was having a liquid lunch. Old enough to know better. I do have little blue pills which I normally don't need unless I've been drinking. (Life is too short to worry about all the warnings of ED drugs and drinking). Anyhow after 5 beers I found myself over at iQ even though I read awhile back a member posted Wendy was gone. Well I popped in the door after trying to call and only get a VM box message a couple times. A woman appeared in her late 30's maybe early 40's. She looked pretty tight. I'd say a 7 overall but had a mask on. If I recall correctly the menu posted had only a. 1 difference between 30 or 60 minutes. I opted for the 60. The massage was pretty good. Good enough I'll go back for another. While I was face down she climbed up straddling my head to massage my lower back and ass. It immediately made me want to flip. I resisted but I did begin to brush her bare legs with my hands which she was receptive to and Ied to me travelling up her legs and exploring her tight ass. After about 40 minutes with occasional brushes by her of the boys and backdoor came the flip she rubbed my chest and neck a little and asked with a hand motion if I wanted a HE. Here comes mistake #2. I began trying to ask her if she would do more or offer anything extra. She kept telling me she didn't speak English but for some dumb reason I thought see was lying to me. I mean she could speak a little English. I wasn't wanting just the HE and she ended up speaking loudly to call someone into the room. By this time I'm frustrated and discourage and am no longer standing at attention. A late 50's lady walks in and I'm telling her I enjoyed the massage and explained what had transpired. She grabbed my flaccid junk and implying I wasn't ready for anything anyways and she walked out. I attempted one more time to negotiate and ended up just getting dressed. She asked if I wanted a water and I declined. While waking out I was confronted by the older of the two and she asked if I was going to tip restating that I had said I enjoyed the massage and liked her look. I replied that I had paid for 60 and looking at my watch it had been 45 minutes. She offered to finish the massage which I declined. I did tip her another. 2 cause it the only option I had and wasn't going to request change. The older woman had a quick discussion with my and said she doesn't speak English and told me on the future to use hand signals and point to what I wanted. I told her I understood and told her I'd be back. All in all I still enjoyed the experience and I'll give them another go next week probably and report back.Yes, hand signals are the way to go for three reasons. One, there is often a language barrier, two it's just good etiquette to keep your dialogue to a minimum plus human nature as it is, we tend to talk louder than normal when we sense the other person isn't understanding us, and three is plausible deniability for legal reasons for both parties. "What do you mean officer, I never said a word about that!

ShenRyans
06-05-21, 16:19
Where's the location at? I know it says down town but I wanted to be able to do a drive by and see where the location is. I am a local and do not want to be seen going in and out.The location is called The Shave Cave, next to Nicole's bar. I've been there once and I saw Mercedes. I had a great time with her.

LamontJohn81
06-06-21, 19:34
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?495298-BxbyBaileyx

Nice girl. Easy to setup. Clean and safe incall. Had a great time.

EDukes
06-07-21, 09:12
I've been reading what you guys are posting and been getting up the nerve to walk thru a door. I live on the west side and didn't have the time to travel to far from home after I worked up the courage to pull the trigger. My 1st mistake was I was having a liquid lunch. Old enough to know better. I do have little blue pills which I normally don't need unless I've been drinking. (Life is too short to worry about all the warnings of ED drugs and drinking). Anyhow after 5 beers I found myself over at iQ even though I read awhile back a member posted Wendy was gone. Well I popped in the door after trying to call and only get a VM box message a couple times. A woman appeared in her late 30's maybe early 40's. She looked pretty tight. I'd say a 7 overall but had a mask on. If I recall correctly the menu posted had only a. 1 difference between 30 or 60 minutes. I opted for the 60. The massage was pretty good. Good enough I'll go back for another. While I was face down she climbed up straddling my head to massage my lower back and ass. It immediately made me want to flip. I resisted but I did begin to brush her bare legs with my hands which she was receptive to and Ied to me travelling up her legs and exploring her tight ass. After about 40 minutes with occasional brushes by her of the boys and backdoor came the flip she rubbed my chest and neck a little and asked with a hand motion if I wanted a HE. Here comes mistake #2. I began trying to ask her if she would do more or offer anything extra. She kept telling me she didn't speak English but for some dumb reason I thought see was lying to me. I mean she could speak a little English. I wasn't wanting just the HE and she ended up speaking loudly to call someone into the room. By this time I'm frustrated and discourage and am no longer standing at attention. A late 50's lady walks in and I'm telling her I enjoyed the massage and explained what had transpired. She grabbed my flaccid junk and implying I wasn't ready for anything anyways and she walked out. I attempted one more time to negotiate and ended up just getting dressed. She asked if I wanted a water and I declined. While waking out I was confronted by the older of the two and she asked if I was going to tip restating that I had said I enjoyed the massage and liked her look. I replied that I had paid for 60 and looking at my watch it had been 45 minutes. She offered to finish the massage which I declined. I did tip her another. 2 cause it the only option I had and wasn't going to request change. The older woman had a quick discussion with my and said she doesn't speak English and told me on the future to use hand signals and point to what I wanted. I told her I understood and told her I'd be back. All in all I still enjoyed the experience and I'll give them another go next week probably and report back.Usually the women I've been with use their phone translator when they want to communicate something not related to the massage. If they are putting hands on your speedo area, they're good to go. Explore their legs after they touched first, but don't be selfish or eager. Then you'll be fine.

TrippieKing420
06-09-21, 21:49
The location is called The Shave Cave, next to Nicole's bar. I've been there once and I saw Mercedes. I had a great time with her.I just strolled by and didn't see a shave cave.

GoldMinerLxv
06-10-21, 13:57
I finally decided to try Sakura again after my last attempt was a bust as it looked like they were busy because there was a guy waiting on the couch.

I arrived before noon and ended up with a gal named Teresa, as my favorite provider Suli, apparently had moved on since Teresa did not recognize Suli's name, giving me a blank look. She said the house fee was 45, but I only had a Grant and never got any change.

Anyway, the massage was decent and teasing the boys began at the appropriate time to help create the desired effect on the flip. She smiled, knowing she had done her job in that regard. My plan was HJ only and so I only took in enough money, $.4, for my standard tip and she was okay with that amount.

She stood far enough away making it difficult for my roaming hands to make contact. Her efforts were successful, though she lacked the energy of Suli at the same price.

I'm not sure I will be going back. Need to find a few new places as Sakura, IQ, Healing Hands, and China Foot have lost, or are losing their 'charm'. I wish Spanaway was closer, but it adds a 20-mile minimum to my 50-mile AMC commute.

Anybody have any intel on the place across Pacific from Silvers Saloon, or the AMP in the strip mall behind McDonalds also on Pacific but east of Sunshine massage? No big sign outside, just the small neon AMP version hanging in the window.

MisterJimmy
06-10-21, 20:55
I finally decided to try Sakura again after my last attempt was a bust as it looked like they were busy because there was a guy waiting on the couch.

I arrived before noon and ended up with a gal named Teresa, as my favorite provider Suli, apparently had moved on since Teresa did not recognize Suli's name, giving me a blank look. She said the house fee was 45, but I only had a Grant and never got any change.

Anyway, the massage was decent and teasing the boys began at the appropriate time to help create the desired effect on the flip. She smiled, knowing she had done her job in that regard. My plan was HJ only and so I only took in enough money, $.4, for my standard tip and she was okay with that amount.

She stood far enough away making it difficult for my roaming hands to make contact. Her efforts were successful, though she lacked the energy of Suli at the same price.

I'm not sure I will be going back. Need to find a few new places as Sakura, IQ, Healing Hands, and China Foot have lost, or are losing their 'charm'. I wish Spanaway was closer, but it adds a 20-mile minimum to my 50-mile AMC commute.

Anybody have any intel on the place across Pacific from Silvers Saloon, or the AMP in the strip mall behind McDonalds also on Pacific but east of Sunshine massage? No big sign outside, just the small neon AMP version hanging in the window.I had the same provider in the exact same session a few days ago. Totally agree Sakura is losing it and definitely losing my business.

Dragon7
06-15-21, 19:34
Anyone tried Heaven and Earth Reflexology off Cooper Point Rd? I saw they had a few rubmaps reviews in like 2018, but nothing recently. If nobody knows, I might TOFTT tomorrow.

Thanks!

GoldMinerLxv
06-15-21, 20:12
Anyone tried Heaven and Earth Reflexology off Cooper Point Rd? I saw they had a few rubmaps reviews in like 2018, but nothing recently. If nobody knows, I might TOFTT tomorrow.

Thanks!Sorry Dragon7, but I just saw your post. For some reason I stopped getting email notifications or I would have responded sooner.

Save your time and money IF you are looking for extras, but they give great massages as I've been there several times when a massage is all I want.

Dragon7
06-15-21, 22:34
Sorry Dragon7, but I just saw your post. For some reason I stopped getting email notifications or I would have responded sooner.

Save your time and money IF you are looking for extras, but they give great massages as I've been there several times when a massage is all I want.Thanks a bunch. That answers that.

Scwoodus
06-26-21, 10:00
Looks like Healing Hands has closed. Drove by a few times this last week, not to stop in, just happened to be in the area, and the sandwich boards out front are gone and no sit signs in the windows.

TheMan9853
07-03-21, 14:52
This is about 2 visits to IQ.

First impression of the studio was a nice little studio off the main drag, little smell of smoke but not a turn off, my first gal I got was a cute little gal maybe 30-40's nice skimpy dress on. I opted for the hour for 60 and was led to the room. Typical setup I got comfy and waited for her, decent massage and lots of teasing and very flirty, on the flip she asked what I would like and we agreed on a BBBJ for a buck40. Was a nice long session with some attention to the boys, played with her girls and finally erupted. She promptly cleaned is up. Overall a fantastic BBBJ.

Second visit got a different gal she was around the same age and was wearing a bit more, but that came off once the massage began to a nice one piece dress with nothing under. Massage was great not a ton of teasing but did rub her thighs and lips on my head. On the flip we agreed to FS for 2 bens bit much but the small head took over and I love Asians. She disrobed and got on the table, very nice little body and very responsive to touch. She told me to be easy as we are a bit bigger than our Asian counterparts. I trusted and played with her girls. She moaned which seemed real but who knows. After a bit of rocking her world I popped in her of course I was covered and she had tremors which I love when a woman does that. We cleaned up and she gave me a nice kiss and hug wanting more!

I definitely will be back again and again as this is my new atf! Definitely recommend and of course YMMV as usual.

Hook1169
07-03-21, 17:05
I just strolled by and didn't see a shave cave.I didn't notice either. I would like to sure know more about the quality and the damage for services for OE. Been burned too many times for subpar service, that I hate going in blind.

GoldMinerLxv
07-08-21, 10:02
Looks like Healing Hands has closed. Drove by a few times this last week, not to stop in, just happened to be in the area, and the sandwich boards out front are gone and no sit signs in the windows.Had some time to kill yesterday and drove up to building where Healing Hands was located. Exterior signage had been removed and it looked like the space had been completely vacated.

Scwoodus
07-08-21, 18:41
Had some time to kill yesterday and drove up to building where Healing Hands was located. Exterior signage had been removed and it looked like the space had been completely vacated.That's too bad, but it had been different providers the last few times I went in there and the experience had gone down hill a bit.

Scwoodus
07-08-21, 18:50
I just strolled by and didn't see a shave cave.A couple doors west of Nicholes Bar. Haven't been in but they have a sign in the front window.

Diet Coke
07-10-21, 13:46
Any updates? Not even listed on rubmaps that I could find.

GoldMinerLxv
07-10-21, 23:46
Any updates? Not even listed on rubmaps that I could find.It's called Lacey Massage on RM. I haven't been there recently because I started getting a hard luck story and decided I had overstayed my 'welcome', thousands the massage and ending were both very good.

Moose21
07-17-21, 13:48
This is about 2 visits to IQ.

First impression of the studio was a nice little studio off the main drag, little smell of smoke but not a turn off, my first gal I got was a cute little gal maybe 30-40's nice skimpy dress on. I opted for the hour for 60 and was led to the room. Typical setup I got comfy and waited for her, decent massage and lots of teasing and very flirty, on the flip she asked what I would like and we agreed on a BBBJ for a buck40. Was a nice long session with some attention to the boys, played with her girls and finally erupted. She promptly cleaned is up. Overall a fantastic BBBJ.

Second visit got a different gal she was around the same age and was wearing a bit more, but that came off once the massage began to a nice one piece dress with nothing under. Massage was great not a ton of teasing but did rub her thighs and lips on my head. On the flip we agreed to FS for 2 bens bit much but the small head took over and I love Asians. She disrobed and got on the table, very nice little body and very responsive to touch. She told me to be easy as we are a bit bigger than our Asian counterparts. I trusted and played with her girls. She moaned which seemed real but who knows. After a bit of rocking her world I popped in her of course I was covered and she had tremors which I love when a woman does that. We cleaned up and she gave me a nice kiss and hug wanting more!

I definitely will be back again and again as this is my new atf! Definitely recommend and of course YMMV as usual.So 200 total for house + BBBJ and 260 for house + CFS? Seems pretty steep compared to places closer to Seattle.

Member #6240
07-20-21, 16:20
There used to be a place that advertised on CL in Oly that was a non-Asian AMP. I went there a number of times but the drive was just too long and The Other Board had just gone through a repop and was attracting better talent.

If anyone remembers this place, is it still around? Contact info?

I expect it's long gone, but was just thinking about it today.

Extras
07-27-21, 13:21
Hadn't seen anything about this place, but it's on Martin Way. I'd passed by a few times previously so decided to stop in around 1 pm. Besides a car or two for the smoke shop next door the lot was empty. The lobby was pretty nice with bamboo trees and led lights. I was welcomed by a two beautiful Asian ladies, I'd say late 20's or early 30's, with great figures. Hand sanitizer was available and they checked my temperature. Overall, a good first impression as far as cleanliness goes. Standard HF of .4/.6. Went with HH and the smaller lady led me to the room. Rooms have doors and walls go to the ceiling.

Inside was a typical massage table with a folded towel, and the rose on top of the towel was a nice touch. Small speakers on a side-table playing the usual music. Undressed completely and threw the towel on. Now that I think about it there was a robe and slippers in the corner so I'd assume there's a TS available, I'll have to ask about it next time. Anyway, she returned and all I can say is WOW what an outfit! I think she saw my reaction and giggled at me a little. The massage was actually pretty great, I asked for medium pressure. She was pretty playful as well and said I have a nice butt. At this point I decided to roam a bit which was well-received. It ended up being a very relaxing experience. Hot towel and a temple massage to finish things up.

I tipped $ and left completely satisfied. I didn't get the girls name, but I hope she's there when I go again.

Daman1973
07-28-21, 11:57
Hadn't seen anything about this place, but it's on Martin Way. I'd passed by a few times previously so decided to stop in around 1 pm. Besides a car or two for the smoke shop next door the lot was empty. The lobby was pretty nice with bamboo trees and led lights. I was welcomed by a two beautiful Asian ladies, I'd say late 20's or early 30's, with great figures. Hand sanitizer was available and they checked my temperature. Overall, a good first impression as far as cleanliness goes. Standard HF of .4/.6. Went with HH and the smaller lady led me to the room. Rooms have doors and walls go to the ceiling.

Inside was a typical massage table with a folded towel, and the rose on top of the towel was a nice touch. Small speakers on a side-table playing the usual music. Undressed completely and threw the towel on. Now that I think about it there was a robe and slippers in the corner so I'd assume there's a TS available, I'll have to ask about it next time. Anyway, she returned and all I can say is WOW what an outfit! I think she saw my reaction and giggled at me a little. The massage was actually pretty great, I asked for medium pressure. She was pretty playful as well and said I have a nice butt. At this point I decided to roam a bit which was well-received. It ended up being a very relaxing experience. Hot towel and a temple massage to finish things up.

I tipped $ and left completely satisfied. I didn't get the girls name, but I hope she's there when I go again.What is the nearest cross street? I cannot find this place and am looking to visit somewhere today. Or are there any other suggestions of AMPs in Oly to get FS and have a great experience?

FranklySports
07-28-21, 21:31
What is the nearest cross street? I cannot find this place and am looking to visit somewhere today. Or are there any other suggestions of AMPs in Oly to get FS and have a great experience?370X Martin Way SE #10X.

Olympia, Washington 9850X.

347-XXX-0959.

Shows no reviews and a TS.

GoldMinerLxv
08-04-21, 17:42
I rarely do FS but recently have been driven to actually get laid instead of my usual HJ and decided to give Legend a try. I called to made an appointment, but she seemed a little hesitant when I said 12:30 but then she said sure, see you soon.

I arrived right on time, was led to a room and paid my 1 hr entry fee. Mandy was cute with a nice, but not knock out body, short dress, bare legs and said she'd be back in a minute, yeah, right. 15 minutes later she entered the room and said 'sorry'. I had been laying there all that time uncovered in my birthday suit and starting to get a little chilled. I pointed to the clock and said my one hour starts now, right? And she said yes.

The massage was decent, though I have had a lot better as previously reported here, but it was interrupted twice as it now appeared she was the only girl working and walk-ins were showing up and she left twice, a few minutes each time.

She played with the boys a little before the flip to set things up. Then the disappointment. I told her I wanted FS and she shook her head no and said no condoms and then offered a CBJ for a $. WHAT? No condoms at a place like this? Anyway, I thought what the heck but being covered for a BJ is not my thing. Felt good but no results, even after allowing some nice UTC roaming, and some tit action. Nada. So back to the always effective HJ, but it was that damn jackhammer style while I fingered her.

Since the wall clock was right there where I can easily see it I note all this occurs just after half way thru the hour. After I pop and she cleans me up she asks if I want more massage and I said yes, of course. Then the door chime goes off again, she leaves the room and comes back in after about 2 minutes.

She does like 2-3 minutes of arm massage and then says she's done with 20 minutes remaining. She notes my frustration, leaves the room and comes back with a piece of paper with her name and the shop phone number on it and tells me she owes me 20 minutes.

I left Legend with the distinct impression she had someone else waiting in another room and was rushing on me to get to him. I doubt I will be going back to take her up on her offer.

FranklySports
08-05-21, 08:32
I rarely do FS but recently have been driven to actually get laid instead of my usual HJ and decided to give Legend a try. I called to made an appointment, but she seemed a little hesitant when I said 12:30 but then she said sure, see you soon.

I arrived right on time, was led to a room and paid my 1 hr entry fee. Mandy was cute with a nice, but not knock out body, short dress, bare legs and said she'd be back in a minute, yeah, right. 15 minutes later she entered the room and said 'sorry'. I had been laying there all that time uncovered in my birthday suit and starting to get a little chilled. I pointed to the clock and said my one hour starts now, right? And she said yes.

The massage was decent, though I have had a lot better as previously reported here, but it was interrupted twice as it now appeared she was the only girl working and walk-ins were showing up and she left twice, a few minutes each time.

She played with the boys a little before the flip to set things up. Then the disappointment. I told her I wanted FS and she shook her head no and said no condoms and then offered a CBJ for a $. WHAT? No condoms at a place like this? Anyway, I thought what the heck but being covered for a BJ is not my thing. Felt good but no results, even after allowing some nice UTC roaming, and some tit action. Nada. So back to the always effective HJ, but it was that damn jackhammer style while I fingered her.

Since the wall clock was right there where I can easily see it I note all this occurs just after half way thru the hour. After I pop and she cleans me up she asks if I want more massage and I said yes, of course. Then the door chime goes off again, she leaves the room and comes back in after about 2 minutes.

She does like 2-3 minutes of arm massage and then says she's done with 20 minutes remaining. She notes my frustration, leaves the room and comes back with a piece of paper with her name and the shop phone number on it and tells me she owes me 20 minutes.

I left Legend with the distinct impression she had someone else waiting in another room and was rushing on me to get to him. I doubt I will be going back to take her up on her offer.No condom for FS but she offered CBJ?

Scwoodus
08-05-21, 10:39
No condom for FS but she offered CBJ?I was curious about that myself, but you beat me to the reply.

I have driven by there a few times but haven't had a chance to stop in yet.

GoldMinerLxv
08-05-21, 10:45
No condom for FS but she offered CBJ?Yep. She used a thin piece of plastic wrap (not cellophane) shaped like a condom but it was not form-fitting like the real thing. Hope that makes sense.

FranklySports
08-05-21, 19:07
Yep. She used a thin piece of plastic wrap (not cellophane) shaped like a condom but it was not form-fitting like the real thing. Hope that makes sense.Yea. I had one of those once. Now I always keep a rubber in my monger wallet.

GoldMinerLxv
08-05-21, 20:31
Yea. I had one of those once. Now I always keep a rubber in my monger wallet.Guess I need to consider that, but if my wife were ever to find evidence like that, I'd be dead and divorced. But an AMP without any condoms on hand is hard for me to believe for exactly this reason. She'd of made another $. 5 but maybe this old fart fell into the YMMV category, though money is money to a provider, at least that's what I am LED to believe.

Extras
08-07-21, 02:12
Finally had some free time this morning so I decided to pop by again. I guess YMMV but this place does not disappoint IMO. The girl I had last time was there, but there was a new girl as well. Came to find out her name was Cindy or Sandy, not sure which exactly. Not only did she have a banging body, but there was just something about her that made her extra attractive to me. So I got her to do my massage this time. This is where it gets good. I know most providers will say whatever to make you feel special, that's their job right? But wow Cindy / Sandy's energy was just amazing during our session. I have never met a provider who was so enthusiastic, and that just enhanced the entire experience. Really just at a loss for words for it, but holy shit. Left fully satisfied once again. Generously tipped $. 6 and will return.

Extras
08-07-21, 02:17
Guess I need to consider that, but if my wife were ever to find evidence like that, I'd be dead and divorced. But an AMP without any condoms on hand is hard for me to believe for exactly this reason. She'd of made another $. 5 but maybe this old fart fell into the YMMV category, though money is money to a provider, at least that's what I am LED to believe.I'd agree money is money, but it's hard to play baseball without a bat right?

Got to show up prepared to get what you want I suppose. If you're worried about your SO finding evidence, just pick up a cover from a gas station before hitting up an AMP and you'd be good to go.

FranklySports
08-09-21, 13:20
I'd agree money is money, but it's hard to play baseball without a bat right?

Got to show up prepared to get what you want I suppose. If you're worried about your SO finding evidence, just pick up a cover from a gas station before hitting up an AMP and you'd be good to go.Some of them don't want to be caught with condoms either. Evidence for LE or conservative owner.

GoldMinerLxv
08-10-21, 13:26
Some of them don't want to be caught with condoms either. Evidence for LE or conservative owner.Now that makes a lot of sense. Guess I need to pick some up and stash them up high in the garage where my wife never goes.

DickMountain
08-12-21, 19:34
After reading all about it here I decided to give it a try.

I went around 1:00 PM. Only one woman working there. She had to be early 30's or late 20's I'm not good on telling age but man she was banging. However she was super freaking busy. It was only her and she was telling me that's she's getting help soon. I asked for HR but she cut me short and promised me more time next time. Massage was ok, on the flip gave me a nice tug then I pointed at her mouth. She agreed and pulled out this weird plastic covering. Looked like cling wrap LOL. Then went for Russian. Left happy but next time I'm taking a cover to see if she's willing to go further. Tipped $ . 8.

DickMountain
08-24-21, 10:56
So I've had this place snap for a long while now. They used to bombard skip the games a lot. Now they barely post on there sometimes. Anyway, I wanted to try them out so I went last a Tuesday. I saw Mya and the house fee was. 7. She goes in then she's ask me to place the donation on the counter. I try to talk shop but she's all like put down something. Like an idiot I put $. 80. During the whole process monger kept ringing the location doorbell. I was there for like an hour and no play. So I got up and told her I had to go. She rescheduled me for Yesterday and she told me she would take care of me. So I left unsatisfied.

Fast forward to yesterday. I go in and talk to her and she does t remember who I am. At all! I was like you joking right? I get it that she sees a lot of mongers. However, I think it was all just so I could give her more money. She was playing the pity party of how she has to pay the house fee for providing services there and that she never does companionship services but she was Willy to give it up for me. "Sure Jan" so I give her some cash and no massage was giving. She went straight to putting a cover on. No CBJ. Just a short HJ. She proceeded on doggie position and in I went, finished off on mish position. Probably won't repeat this place. These girls or maybe just this one need to understand why we come here for and be able to talk shop / prices.

Scwoodus
09-11-21, 11:59
Finally got a chance to make it over to Legend. Early afternoon walk in and was greeted by an attractive women who was wearing what looked almost like a business skirt and jacket, the skirt was short and she looked great. She handed me off to Andie though who was wearing a very short red skirt and a low cut red top, quite attractive.

Average at best massage, but she was very friendly and seemed very eager during the CBJ. Will absolutely be going back.

HelloSailor
09-18-21, 18:17
A few years ago I would see Cici at Sunny Spa on Martin way in Olympia. Then it abruptly shutdown.

I still think about that girl, incredible massage and nice extras (not FS).

I was wondering if anyone knows where she might have gone?

WhiskeyDick9
09-27-21, 18:12
A few years ago I would see Cici at Sunny Spa on Martin way in Olympia. Then it abruptly shutdown.

I still think about that girl, incredible massage and nice extras (not FS).

I was wondering if anyone knows where she might have gone?Not sure if this is the same girl but sounds like she's worth getting to know.

HelloSailor
09-29-21, 14:04
Not sure if this is the same girl but sounds like she's worth getting to know.Went there yesterday. Not the same girl. But she was fun.

GoldMinerLxv
09-30-21, 11:48
Decided to try an AMP yesterday that I've never been to before here in Oly and after a fair face-down massage had an interesting and very positive experience 'negotiating' FS. As a result, I wanted to pass it on to you guys.

Like I said, the provider gave a pretty decent massage with some nice pre-flip teasing while she sat between my legs using her hands in a cupped motion that felt great. That went on for about 10 minutes to be sure I was 'ready', and I was. Unfortunately, in Olympia, I mostly keep drawing the plump girls so I was on the fence from the get-go whether I wanted FS or just a HJ.

On the flip she immediately asks what I wanted and gave the boom-boom motion with her arms. She allowed me to fondle her large, natural tits and I was surprised to find both nipples very firm. She was aroused and I really like that, so I asked how much and she said $$. Since I really wasn't that interested in FS I countered with a Benjamin. She said no and then said she'd do a HJ for $. 6 and I told her I never pay more than $. 4. I was expecting her to say ok, but then she said she will just finish the massage and then draped a towel over the boys and proceeded to finish my hour. I was actually ok with that so I closed my eyes, acted disinterested, and she proceeded with the massage.

Then with about 15 minutes to go she says something, I open my eyes, and then she removes the towel and says she's leaving for New York City tomorrow and her boss will be upset if I leave without any extra services. She then drops the FS price to the $ I offered earlier! BINGO. I couldn't pass that up as $1. 4 is cheapest I've ever paid for FS.

She left the room and came back with a cover, put it on, and shortly thereafter giving me a very nice and sensual BJ that I enjoyed very much, so much so that I was afraid I was going to pop early. Fortunately, she soon ended the CBJ and wanted to do mish from the side of the table while complementing me on how hard I was as she repositioned herself, applied some lubricant to the cover, and away we go.

Though I'm sure her moaning and sounds were not genuine, she did it very well. I like to start slow to get the provider worked up (yeah, right), which in turn, helps me release. Even though a cover was used, she cleaned me up real well, gave me big hug and smile, and told me her sister would be returning in a few and give her a try. I will, but I doubt I'll get FS for just a Benjamin next time, but I certainly hope her sister has a better figure. Petite, flat tummies, and decent boobs are what really get me going.

So all in, $1. 6 for a decent 1 hour massage and FS. Not bad at all.

GoldMinerLxv
09-30-21, 14:10
Head's up guys.

I've tried calling this place a few times recently at 2 different numbers (from Yelp & RM) but no one ever picked up, so when I was in town yesterday I stopped by to get the correct number and was surprised to be greeted by a very skinny granny type who I did not recognize at all from previous visits. I asked where the other providers were and she said she couldn't afford to have anyone else working due to business being so slow.

So it looks as though there has been yet another management and phone number change at Rogers Street. I'm unclear if it's ok to post the new number here so please let me know and if it is I will.

She spoke fairly good English but I doubt I will give her a try unless she brings some younger talent in that gets reported here.

Scwoodus
09-30-21, 20:49
Decided to try an AMP yesterday that I've never been to before here in Oly and after a fair face-down massage had an interesting and very positive experience 'negotiating' FS. As a result, I wanted to pass it on to you guys.

Care to share which AMP this was? PM if you want.

Scwoodus
10-01-21, 11:23
I've tried calling this place a few times recently at 2 different numbers (from Yelp & RM) but no one ever picked up, so when I was in town yesterday I stopped by to get the correct number and was surprised to be greeted by a very skinny granny type who I did not recognize at all from previous visits. I asked where the other providers were and she said she couldn't afford to have anyone else working due to business being so slow.

That sort of matches my latest experience there. I don't know her name, but you describe her pretty accurately, and seems to the only one there these days, at least the last two times I went in. First time was a surprisingly good massage followed by and equally skilled HE. I get the feeling she has been in the game for quite awhile. I was in the mood for a HE a few days ago and stopped in early afternoon, the open sign was on, but when I got there she said that she was booked for the remainder of the evening. I don't mind the older gals, if they have skills, I'm a bit older myself and it feels good. .

GoldMinerLxv
10-02-21, 09:25
That sort of matches my latest experience there. I don't know her name, but you describe her pretty accurately, and seems to the only one there these days, at least the last two times I went in. First time was a surprisingly good massage followed by and equally skilled HE. I get the feeling she has been in the game for quite awhile. I was in the mood for a HE a few days ago and stopped in early afternoon, the open sign was on, but when I got there she said that she was booked for the remainder of the evening. I don't mind the older gals, if they have skills, I'm a bit older myself and it feels good. .I suspect some guys here don't like to call ahead, but my mongering windows are usually only about 3 hours tops and only once a week, so I need to be certain I'll be serviced and avoid the disappointment of the place being all booked up as you experienced. Plus, I can specifically request the provider by name which gives me the assurance I'm going to get who I want instead of taking 'pot luck' though that's exactly what happened the other day regarding my 'Negotiations' post. I asked for a specific provider only to find out she was out of town so I had no choice as that was my target that day.

That being said, I weigh in at the +70 year old range and every provider I have met is younger than me and I will always go for an older woman who knows how to give a good massage and HE, so I will definitely give Roger's Street another try.

Finally, and I've mentioned this before, if anyone here is interested in getting a great, 100% legit massage, then try Heaven and Earth in Blacklake. Candy is in her 50's and I think Mary is a little younger, maybe in her 40's, but they both give one of the best massages I've ever had, and both can make you cry if you're a masochist and live for deep tissue massage. But a word of WARNING. Don't even suggest or ask for extras or they will boot you right out. They run a very tight shop.

ViagraMan590
10-06-21, 08:34
What is the nearest cross street? I cannot find this place and am looking to visit somewhere today. Or are there any other suggestions of AMPs in Oly to get FS and have a great experience?There's a nice place on Pacific just a few blocks west of St Martin's, 480# is the address and you want to go to the building behind the main building. Look on STG for a hot stacked blonde, 36 D natural, with some tats to get the best time. Phone number ends with 0262. $$ gets you a good FS half. Don't give anymore as she tends to clock watch after you finish. Nice gal though, built for fun and super supple.

ScotchYoke
10-06-21, 18:25
There's a nice place on Pacific just a few blocks west of St Martin's, 480# is the address and you want to go to the building behind the main building. Look on STG for a hot stacked blonde, 36 D natural, with some tats to get the best time. Phone number ends with 0262. $$ gets you a good FS half. Don't give anymore as she tends to clock watch after you finish. Nice gal though, built for fun and super supple.Is this her?

https://olympia.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/seductive-blonde-playmatenew-p/819189203968

GoldMinerLxv
10-21-21, 13:28
A few weeks ago this past Monday was a wonderfully sunny day and I was in the mood for FS, not my more normal post massage HJ.

I was heading to Lacey to run a few errands (the safest way to get away from home excuse) to get something 'important', but it wasn't what my wife thought it was. I needed something to brighten my day because she doesn't 'like it or help me' in any way whatsoever any more.

I always call ahead for an appointment once I have an ETA because my schedule is always limited. Based on a few recent RM reviews and a big endorsement by her sister the week before during my last FS foray I had a specific provider in mind that I HAD to try and asked for her. She was there to greet me when I walked in and it was love at first sight. I finally hit one out of the park because she was not one them chubby gals I've been plagued with lately.

She was very cute, petit, nicely sized, but not huge knockers, and a nice flat tummy. My perfect woman.

The standard $. 6 house fee was paid and resulted in a fair massage & light teasing, while I am gently stoking her thin legs and other places too, so I can't wait for the flip. She gets the hot towels, wipes down my back side and asks me to flip over, immediately commenting on how stiff and hard I was. I mentioned her sister by name to send a subtle but direct message, that her sister said the same thing last week. She was very pleased to hear her sister's name, IMMEDIATELY asking what I wanted. I told her FS and we settled at $1. 4 with the fun beginning shortly thereafter.

Gosh what a body, especially when naked. After putting on a cover she went with cowboy, sensually grinding away at first and then moving to reverse cowboy, something I've never experienced and really enjoyed that while loving the view and playing with her tits. Totally unexpected. Then we moved to mish but before starting I could not resist her perfectly trimmed Bush and went down south for some DATY. I managed some short lived tongue work before she politely asked me not to do that. I said sorry and she seemed to really appreciate me respecting her request. So instead, I moved up to her soft and supple tits and then her neck line while gently performing re-entry down south.

She seemed to enjoy my typical slow and sensual start asking me not to go too deep. I was happy to comply as she moved her legs around to find her perfect position. Damn, I'm getting aroused just writing this post. One of the walls in the room didn't go to the ceiling and was near the front door so she had to muffle her 'enthusiasm'. I started working harder and harder and because of that damn cover was afraid I wasn't going to pop, except for my heart maybe, then suddenly she moved a little like she was in the grove and that was it. That was one of the best FS experiences I have ever had, except that Filipina in Manila I took to the hotel for an all nighter years ago.

Anyway, she cleaned me up real good after that and asked me to cum back soon while giving me a big hug and thanking me on the way out. What a ray of sunshine she was that day and I will return.

Moose21
10-21-21, 19:05
A few weeks ago this past Monday was a wonderfully sunny day and I was in the mood for FS, not my more normal post massage HJ.

I was heading to Lacey to run a few errands (the safest way to get away from home excuse) to get something 'important', but it wasn't what my wife thought it was. I needed something to brighten my day because she doesn't 'like it or help me' in any way whatsoever any more.

I always call ahead for an appointment once I have an ETA because my schedule is always limited. Based on a few recent RM reviews and a big endorsement by her sister the week before during my last FS foray I had a specific provider in mind that I HAD to try and asked for her. She was there to greet me when I walked in and it was love at first sight. I finally hit one out of the park because she was not one them chubby gals I've been plagued with lately.

She was very cute, petit, nicely sized, but not huge knockers, and a nice flat tummy. My perfect woman.

The standard $. 6 house fee was paid and resulted in a fair massage & light teasing, while I am gently stoking her thin legs and other places too, so I can't wait for the flip. She gets the hot towels, wipes down my back side and asks me to flip over, immediately commenting on how stiff and hard I was. I mentioned her sister by name to send a subtle but direct message, that her sister said the same thing last week. She was very pleased to hear her sister's name, IMMEDIATELY asking what I wanted. I told her FS and we settled at $1. 4 with the fun beginning shortly thereafter.

Gosh what a body, especially when naked. After putting on a cover she went with cowboy, sensually grinding away at first and then moving to reverse cowboy, something I've never experienced and really enjoyed that while loving the view and playing with her tits. Totally unexpected. Then we moved to mish but before starting I could not resist her perfectly trimmed Bush and went down south for some DATY. I managed some short lived tongue work before she politely asked me not to do that. I said sorry and she seemed to really appreciate me respecting her request. So instead, I moved up to her soft and supple tits and then her neck line while gently performing re-entry down south.

She seemed to enjoy my typical slow and sensual start asking me not to go too deep. I was happy to comply as she moved her legs around to find her perfect position. Damn, I'm getting aroused just writing this post. One of the walls in the room didn't go to the ceiling and was near the front door so she had to muffle her 'enthusiasm'. I started working harder and harder and because of that damn cover was afraid I wasn't going to pop, except for my heart maybe, then suddenly she moved a little like she was in the grove and that was it. That was one of the best FS experiences I have ever had, except that Filipina in Manila I took to the hotel for an all nighter years ago.

Anyway, she cleaned me up real good after that and asked me to cum back soon while giving me a big hug and thanking me on the way out. What a ray of sunshine she was that day and I will return.Would love to know this location and the provider's name, as I'm sure others would too. Please private message if you're concerned about sharing publicly since there are many lurkers watching and reading. Happy to reciprocate for information in king county if you're interested.

Thanks.

Moose.

GoldMinerLxv
10-24-21, 11:28
This post has nothing to do with Olympia providers but I wanted to share something interesting with you guys regarding AMP's down south in the Manteca, CA area (due East of the Bay Area and south of Sacramento).

I'm down here for an extended visit and have been scouting for a good massage parlor plus extras. Down here the typical house fee for 1 HR runs $. 5, but a few charge the same as in Oly. So yesterday I sampled a place only a 5-minute walk (there are 4 places actually to choose from) from where I'm staying and found a perfect combination.

A good looking but not petit Asian provider, mid-30's, a nice rack, good English, very decent massage, nice fondling of the boys, no mask FS, including CBJ, kissing, moaning like she was really liking it, etc. The only negative was that she shorted me about 10 minutes.

All for $1. 2 though I think she would have taken just a Benjamin, but compared to the Oly rates I was more than happy with that.

So if you find yourself planning a trip down I-5 or Highway 99 and passing thru the Manteca area, DM me. I'm trying to stir up som dialogue on the USASG Modesto, CA page but not having any luck creating interest, so until it starts picking up I probably won't be posting much down here.

GoldMinerLxv
11-25-21, 02:08
The AMP on Decatur in Oly is reporting a pair of new girls. A Benjamin for 2 girls + the house fee could be worth every penny.

"Hi, dear 11/20 new girl arrived Come in and try it when you have time. New dishes,

- Please remember to update once every two months.

Free shower T.

Open 8. 45 am--10.30 pm.

New girl.

Cici & Sunny.

4 hands discount.

30 minutes $80=Two girls.

60 mins $100= TWo girls.

60 mins=$60 cash.

Don't miss it, snap up the first time, The freshest little fresh meat.

You're welcome. Please walk in freely and boldly. No problem.

Address.

129 Decatur St NW, Olympia, WA 98502".

ENJOY.. GoldminerLXV.

HelloSailor
11-29-21, 11:10
The AMP on Decatur in Oly is reporting a pair of new girls. A Benjamin for 2 girls + the house fee could be worth every penny.So I checked this out yesterday. Paid for the four hand one hour. The girls are much larger than I prefer, mid 30's, and in fact look almost like twins. Massage was not bad, really liked the extra pampering of four hands. On the flip negotiated for FS with both 2 . 4 - a bit expensive but you only live once. The "prettier" (already forgotten the names) one was a bit more snug and both had b-c's with large nips. I tried one, then the other and went back to the first, used three covers. They talked a lot and seemed to enjoy the whole thing. I asked them to wash well and they did so I got in some DATY before hand. Both nice and clean. Also fun inside one while the other pushes you from behind telling you to f*ck that pussy. Would not repeat but it was fun. If they were skinny and younger I'd be their daily.

GoldMinerLxv
12-12-21, 13:00
I haven't seen any recent posts lately regarding Sakura so I'm curious if any of you guys have been their recently?

My last experience there was not as pleasurable and fun as it used to be. The provider, I don't recall her name, was very lackluster and seemed completely disinterested. I haven't been back since.

HelloSailor
12-19-21, 13:27
I haven't seen any recent posts lately regarding Sakura so I'm curious if any of you guys have been their recently?It's my "cheap" go to spot lately. Get the half hour for .3 - no oil, let them do a little rub and then flip ASAP. .4 of HJ, generally pretty good, one woman not so good, can never remember her name though. Lately 1. Gets me FS w / cover except for Emile which I usually give 1.4 I'll try to get my current favorites name. Rather snug box as well.

GoldMinerLxv
12-20-21, 21:56
It's my "cheap" go to spot lately. Get the half hour for .3 - no oil, let them do a little rub and then flip ASAP. .4 of HJ, generally pretty good, one woman not so good, can never remember her name though. Lately 1. Gets me FS w / cover except for Emile which I usually give 1.4 I'll try to get my current favorites name. Rather snug box as well.Thanks for the info.

$ for FS is like unheard of except for that one time a chick I posted about also gave me FS for a Benjamin, a true first for me. She was a little too plump for me and I wouldn't repeat with her.

HelloSailor
12-21-21, 13:27
Thanks for the info.

$ for FS is like unheard of except for that one time a chick I posted about also gave me FS for a Benjamin, a true first for me. She was a little too plump for me and I wouldn't repeat with her.I did give more in the past. But about a month (or two) ago I said I only a Benjamin and she said "I like you, it's OK". Since then I've done it twice more with her and another woman I didn't like much. Can't spread her legs, gets a bit hard to make a decent entry.

GoldMinerLxv
12-25-21, 17:34
Merry Christmas guys.

This is a brand new AMP that just popped up on RM in downtown Olympia on State St. Have any of you guys been here yet, or does anyone have an RM subscription that can shed some light on what was said about this place?

I've laid a few Thai's in the past and enjoyed them a lot, so this would be a welcome change if FS is available.

ScotchYoke
12-25-21, 18:51
Merry Christmas guys.

This is a brand new AMP that just popped up on RM in downtown Olympia on State St. Have any of you guys been here yet, or does anyone have an RM subscription that can shed some light on what was said about this place?

I've laid a few Thai's in the past and enjoyed them a lot, so this would be a welcome change if FS is available.Per this ad: https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/tacomaolympia-regionmassage-40/207346296364.

The same group owns that one, one off Decatur Ave, and one in Tacoma. The one in Tacoma was Chinese girls and I'm pretty sure I got cfs from them. The one you mention has a review yesterday on rubmaps. $. 2 for BBBJ. The review says the girl is Chinese and in her 40's. Hope this helps.

GoldMinerLxv
12-25-21, 19:14
Per this ad: https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/tacomaolympia-regionmassage-40/207346296364.

The same group owns that one, one off Decatur Ave, and one in Tacoma. The one in Tacoma was Chinese girls and I'm pretty sure I got cfs from them. The one you mention has a review yesterday on rubmaps. $. 2 for BBBJ. The review says the girl is Chinese and in her 40's. Hope this helps.Yeah, it helps a lot. Thank you ScotchYoke! I might give them a try after our screwy weather changes, though I'm kind of getting tired of Chinese girls. Don't get me wrong, I love all Asian women, but a change would be very nice and I was optimistic this place would really have Thai girls. How silly of me.

Thanks again.

WhiskeyDick9
01-05-22, 14:03
So I tried this place out. Pretty disappointing. The worker looked decent for her age. I could tell she was older eventho most an to age well. She's at least in her mid to late 50's. I figured hey at least she's experienced. LOL. Anyways, massage was a 3 out of 10 and hurried. On the flip the haggling started. I was already in at. 5 for the house. She wouldn't budge off the $ for BJ so I settled on the traditional HE for. 4 more. Horrible jack hammer attempt. She did take off her top with decent C cups and allowed some utc but no FIV. She started complaining about her arms being tired and tried to make me do the work. I told her forget it and got up. Gave her. 2 for attempt which she wasn't happy with but I walked out. Didn't have time for another stop but I did have luck at the Decatur location a few months ago. I know people move so who knows but I think I'll stay up on the hill next time.

GoldMinerLxv
01-06-22, 11:00
So I tried this place out. Pretty disappointing. The worker looked decent for her age. I could tell she was older eventho most an to age well. She's at least in her mid to late 50's. I figured hey at least she's experienced. LOL. Anyways, massage was a 3 out of 10 and hurried. On the flip the haggling started. I was already in at. 5 for the house. She wouldn't budge off the $ for BJ so I settled on the traditional HE for. 4 more. Horrible jack hammer attempt. She did take off her top with decent C cups and allowed some utc but no FIV. She started complaining about her arms being tired and tried to make me do the work. I told her forget it and got up. Gave her. 2 for attempt which she wasn't happy with but I walked out. Didn't have time for another stop but I did have luck at the Decatur location a few months ago. I know people move so who knows but I think I'll stay up on the hill next time.Sorry to hear that man and thank you for TOFTT. It's very interesting that the Decatur St place is part of the same group and I've always had a good experience there, good massage & only HJ's though one provider came right out and asked if I wanted FS. I didn't have the money and she wasn't my type, but I asked about her tip and was told $1. 2. Maybe your timing was off but I know how it feels to be all worked up and then get the big letdown.

So whenever I go to a brand new place without any intel, I always take enough money to go to another AMP where I know I'm going to get good service.

Thanks again for the report. They're off my list for now.

HelloSailor
01-07-22, 18:30
I haven't seen any recent posts lately regarding Sakura so I'm curious if any of you guys have been their recently?

My last experience there was not as pleasurable and fun as it used to be. The provider, I don't recall her name, was very lackluster and seemed completely disinterested. I haven't been back since.Been meaning to follow up with the name of my second most favorite there. Wendy. . 3 for 30 and 1 more for FS. It's a bargain.

There is one there (don't know name) and she's not flexible at all and tugs and tugs and I just get up and leave it's so bad.

GoldMinerLxv
01-08-22, 11:16
Been meaning to follow up with the name of my second most favorite there. Wendy. . 3 for 30 and 1 more for FS. It's a bargain.

There is one there (don't know name) and she's not flexible at all and tugs and tugs and I just get up and leave it's so bad.If it's the same Wendy I know, she's been there a while, pleasant to look at, nice figure, and decent English. In fact, she was my first provider at Sakura. Her massage was fine, not great and she didn't mind wandering hands at all. Unfortunately, every time she started the massage and just before the flip, she'd switch with another girl. I knew it before the flip because my roaming hands could feel the change in clothing, muscle tone, ass size, etc.

The first time it was a letdown as I was really looking forward to some UTC topside because of her nice rack, while she was stoking me (I always get a HJ at Sakura for some reason I can't explain). The first time I didn't mind because the 'new' girl was cute and seemed to enjoy what I liked to do with my hands.

The second time I again started with Wendy, just like my first time there, and except for Wendy, it wasn't good at all because the switch resulted in a provider who didn't know what she was doing or just didn't like it. Plus, if memory serves, roaming hands were not permitted hand I hate jack-hammering.

Other times I've gone neither Wendy or the tag team approach was used. The same provider for the hour. Most of the time it was good, once or twice it was not. I haven't been back since I posted my last experience at Sakura on this thread months ago.

Appreciate the follow-thru HelloSailor. Have fun out there.