PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

BusyMan1
09-03-21, 15:22
Are there girls walking over in Westside Mt. Vernon? I think they used to walk by the library too but I haven't seen them there lately. Are they still there too?

MyBudFang
08-12-22, 15:49
Are there girls walking over in Westside Mt. Vernon? I think they used to walk by the library too but I haven't seen them there lately. Are they still there too?If you find anything, it would be along college way, petco, hobby lobby areas, not so much as street walkers, but that is the largest concentration of homeless.

Saw one girl, wearing a long, floral print dress, actually looked good, over by petco, gave me the look and a smile, but didn't act, work got in the way.

I'm thinking get a cheap room, offer a cnote, and see what happens, willing to bet she would jump at the chance for a shower, real bed, hot food, safe place. Going to have to do more research on this manner.

BusyMan1
09-10-22, 17:19
If you find anything, it would be along college way, petco, hobby lobby areas, not so much as street walkers, but that is the largest concentration of homeless.

Saw one girl, wearing a long, floral print dress, actually looked good, over by petco, gave me the look and a smile, but didn't act, work got in the way.

I'm thinking get a cheap room, offer a cnote, and see what happens, willing to bet she would jump at the chance for a shower, real bed, hot food, safe place. Going to have to do more research on this manner.Let me know how this goes.