PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Snow1998
02-07-19, 23:00
Hi I will be stationed in Moses Lake for a few months and well it does seem like I'm not going to get anything by way of erotic massages or sex by the looks of this forum. So is Seattle going to be the closest place I will have to go for pussy?

Madmaxon
02-11-19, 02:39
Hi I will be stationed in Moses Lake for a few months and well it does seem like I'm not going to get anything by way of erotic massages or sex by the looks of this forum. So is Seattle going to be the closest place I will have to go for pussy?How close is Spokane?

YungLightSkin
02-11-19, 16:04
Hi I will be stationed in Moses Lake for a few months and well it does seem like I'm not going to get anything by way of erotic massages or sex by the looks of this forum. So is Seattle going to be the closest place I will have to go for pussy?There are a few TNA girls in Moses Lake, Yakima, and Tri-Cities. Also Spokane is much closer than Seattle and saves a trip over the pass.

Snow1998
03-08-19, 10:14
How close is Spokane?About a 105 miles, 1 hr 45 drive.

Snow1998
03-08-19, 10:15
There are a few TNA girls in Moses Lake, Yakima, and Tri-Cities. Also Spokane is much closer than Seattle and saves a trip over the pass.Thanks for that. Will check this out. Arrived yesterday. This weekend though will be in Seattle.

MikeHunt72
04-24-20, 00:16
Thanks for that. Will check this out. Arrived yesterday. This weekend though will be in Seattle.There are two semi retired providers in Moses lake that are very low volume but I'm sure they would add a regular if your in town for a lengthy period of time. My. If still in Moses if gladly pass on an email. One little shitty with giant boobs. I.

Rotten Robert
04-27-21, 22:54
Just in the area for Saturday night and thought I would put this out there.

Not going to be anyone's regular so I am not expecting much, but will be watching the other board.

Rotten Robert
04-29-21, 13:15
Just in the area for Saturday night and thought I would put this out there.

Not going to be anyone's regular so I am not expecting much, but will be watching the other board.Received a hard no over text for BBFS and was told never to contact her again.