PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Max1986
09-29-19, 21:29
Coming to Suffolk. Is there any good massage places or masseuse you would recommend?

JustFunForUs
10-15-19, 13:50
Coming to Suffolk. Is there any good massage places or masseuse you would recommend?Its been about 10 years with no post. My guess is no. But I have never been to that side to look. But chances are slim, to none. I remember looking on rmaps and not seeing anything a couple months back too.

TheTinyTim
04-18-23, 21:29
Rolled around Suffolk after heading out to Chesapeake about 3 weeks ago. Fired up my searches and found almost nothing. Closest I found was a possible new place on 58 near Courtland, and a new big AMP in Emporia. I only bring it up because there is a similar AMP in Petersburg with same name, and calling the phone number English voice is close to identical.

I will hit them both up and report back if anyone even still checks this board.

HighAndTight
04-27-23, 20:16
Rolled around Suffolk after heading out to Chesapeake about 3 weeks ago. Fired up my searches and found almost nothing. Closest I found was a possible new place on 58 near Courtland, and a new big AMP in Emporia. I only bring it up because there is a similar AMP in Petersburg with same name, and calling the phone number English voice is close to identical.

I will hit them both up and report back if anyone even still checks this board.After hearing your report decided to try out the Healing Parlor in Emporia. I had formerly went to the one near Richmond and this place was actually much better. Younger girl here versus there and very very friendly. I left my session with allot more spring in my step and will repeat next time I am this far south.

Geobuck757
05-07-23, 16:28

I will hit them both up and report back if anyone even still checks this board.I'll be passing through emporia and courtland later this week. Anything to report back?

Steve McQueen1
05-12-23, 21:07
Went to Emporia midday. Stopped and asked for 1 hour. She said okay 30 minutes into the massage she cleaned the oil off with a cold towel, then signalled me to flip. Once I turned over, she wanted to negotiate more than the $40 on the table. Felt the need to continue I added $20 more. She continued on and made me smile. She cleaned up with dry paper towel and left the room. Came back a few minutes later with water and said she was done. I am not one to argue so I left. She also kept the $10 from the change of $80 for house fee. Massage on the back was pretty good and the girl was late 20's or early 30's. Probably won't me back. Spend a little more and go to Lilly's in RR just down the road and get full hour.

TheTinyTim
05-14-23, 21:09
Went to Emporia midday. Stopped and asked for 1 hour. She said okay 30 minutes into the massage she cleaned the oil off with a cold towel, then signalled me to flip. Once I turned over, she wanted to negotiate more than the $40 on the table. Felt the need to continue I added $20 more. She continued on and made me smile. She cleaned up with dry paper towel and left the room. Came back a few minutes later with water and said she was done. I am not one to argue so I left. She also kept the $10 from the change of $80 for house fee. Massage on the back was pretty good and the girl was late 20's or early 30's. Probably won't me back. Spend a little more and go to Lilly's in RR just down the road and get full hour.I got nothing in Emporia except a great massage and I did bring cash. This is going to give me a complex!

BoardLurker
05-14-23, 21:22
Went to Emporia midday. Stopped and asked for 1 hour. She said okay 30 minutes into the massage she cleaned the oil off with a cold towel, then signalled me to flip. Once I turned over, she wanted to negotiate more than the $40 on the table. Felt the need to continue I added $20 more. She continued on and made me smile. She cleaned up with dry paper towel and left the room. Came back a few minutes later with water and said she was done. I am not one to argue so I left. She also kept the $10 from the change of $80 for house fee. Massage on the back was pretty good and the girl was late 20's or early 30's. Probably won't me back. Spend a little more and go to Lilly's in RR just down the road and get full hour.Tried out the new Healing place in Emporia. Hot Dam.

Hottie - 8/10.

Massage - 10/10.

Bonus - 6/10.

Damage 40/50.

I will train her.

HighAndTight
05-15-23, 21:32
You got bonus miles with that hottie!!

I got the money and patience, I will take another trip there!

I got a great massage but nothing else!

Bairen Nanhai
05-17-23, 09:20
You got bonus miles with that hottie!!

I got the money and patience, I will take another trip there!

I got a great massage but nothing else!Isn't Emporia like an hour away from Suffolk? I've had FS in Portsmouth, VA Beach, and Chesapeake. I’ve found some attractive girls with good service, and yes, some great massages. Just seems like a long way to go.

Bairen.

BasedBootyGod
07-22-23, 18:42
Anyone try this one yet?

https://norfolk.craigslist.org/hws/d/suffolk-therapeutic-massage/7645899599.html

Tempted but skeptical due to the "male and female welcome".

Member #6489
07-25-23, 18:35
Anyone try this one yet?
https://norfolk.craigslist.org/hws/d/suffolk-therapeutic-massage/7645899599.html
Tempted but skeptical due to the "male and female welcome".

I haven't bitten the bullet but I text her.
Slow response. 2 hrs. $75/ hr. Therapeutic and sensual massage. Friday afternoon to Sunday only.

Just got a confirm... asked about GFE, DATY and HE and others. She didn't know the abbreviations.
When I explained, she said yes to them. But she thought GFE meant you bring a girl.

BasedBootyGod
07-26-23, 19:45
Good lookin out with the info!

May try this weekend.

I haven't bitten the bullet but I text her.
Slow response. 2 hrs. $75/ hr. Therapeutic and sensual massage. Friday afternoon to Sunday only.

Just got a confirm... asked about GFE, DATY and HE and others. She didn't know the abbreviations.
When I explained, she said yes to them. But she thought GFE meant you bring a girl.

Member #6489
07-26-23, 20:29
Good lookin out with the info!

May try this weekend.I am going this Friday!! Hopeful but we know how texting can go.

I'll be away until Tuesday. PM me for details after Tuesday.

NOT going to blab too much more on here.

Member #6489
07-28-23, 23:47
She double booked and bumped me. Said she will make it up. We'll see.

Hours on weekends only is tough. More to cum.

Some mongers are going there, one no show tonight. Not cool.

Any reviews are appreciated.

Member #6489
08-04-23, 17:11
She double booked and bumped me. Said she will make it up. We'll see.

We text for a couple of days last week.
Sounded like a good time with an open menu.
Made the appt last Friday.

She bumped me last week but set up a meet for today.
Text several times this week to confirm.
Ghosted!! YMMV.

Blndsppr
10-15-23, 09:09
Finally got an appt. Nice looking lady. Male in living room. Taken to back bedroom. Nothing fancy. Portable massage table. Sheets to big for table. Lights on whole time. She used regular lotion but not too much. Avg massage. No extras. Went the extra mile to tell me at the beginning no extras. Will not repeat.

SuffolkAngel
11-18-23, 20:00
We text for a couple of days last week.
Sounded like a good time with an open menu.
Made the appt last Friday.

She bumped me last week but set up a meet for today.
Text several times this week to confirm.
Ghosted!! YMMV.

https://norfolk.craigslist.org/hws/d/suffolk-therapeutic-massage/7645899599.htmlYou probably got ghosted because you said some nasty stuff on the Tex message and I'm not a prostitute. I am a massage therapist.

Member #6489
11-21-23, 23:37
You probably got ghosted because you said some nasty stuff on the Tex message and I'm not a prostitute. I am a massage therapist.I do not say nasty things online to anyone. I maker no assumptions about your position. I let you take the lead in our texting conversation which was quite lengthy and twice in the same week. You were all ok with it then. We chatted about your skill and menu and you offered info that went beyond therapeutic massage techniques. I never felt that I over stepped any boundaries. Had you just said that you were strictly therapeutic to begin with it would not have gone further. You wouldn't have been the therapist I was looking for and I would have said so myself. It was a fun conversation not nasty at all. We had a few text laughs even. I wish you the best.