PDA

View Full Version : BackPage: Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

SaltyDog2016
08-27-17, 14:19
http://suffolk.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-mature-blonde-and-independent-lady-ready-to-add-spice-to-your-otherwise-mundane-day/21151467

This one has posted frequently, so as I was making my way south I decided to check her out. Definitely older than 38, atleast mid-late 40's but does have a nice body believe it or not. I only wanted to sample the BBBJ game. Agreed on three Jackson's. Made my way out in the country, yes it's desolate. Little house in the middle of no where.

Penny's face shows age but her frame is rather decent. Once in the bedroom I dropped my shorts, sat on the edge of the bed as she kneeled and began kissing and licking all over my shaft. Taking it in her mouth she sucked the head only, I told her to take it back in her throat. She tried and began gagging, sounded hot, but I knew this wasn't going to be a good BJ. As I sat there she sucked the head like a pacifier and never made a north south head movement. After 20 fucking minutes a damn alarm sounds that scared the shit out of me cause it was so loud. She looks up and says times up. I laughed and said you're kidding, right? She agreed to make me nut so I told her get on her knees again. As she wrapped her lips around my shaft this time I told her to stop right there and I held both sides of her head and fucked her mouth until I busted all over her lips, down her chin onto her tits.

This wasn't a fun one by any means, maybe hitting her from behind is better cause her ass is real nice. Not a repeat for me.

Salty.

SaltyDog2016
08-27-17, 14:34
http://suffolk.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/chocolate-barbie/28166168

So on the return trip to VA I attempted another head show. This time I selected a chocolate bunny for two Jackson's. Nicole is a spinner but no super attractive. Anyway, once in the room I sat in the chair and she kneeled before me taking the head in and licking all over the shaft. She quickly started sucking fast and swirling her tongue while making hot slurping sounds. Her rhythm is quick, obviously her intention is to get you in and out. At this pace it didn't take long and I was ready to bust. I let her know I wanted to paint her face so she jumped up on the bed and leaned her head over the side as I pumped several generations all over her face. The contrast of opaque on chocolate is the best.

Not a must see again but definitely delivers and affordable.

Salty.

JSinn
03-08-18, 17:57
http://suffolk.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-mature-blonde-and-independent-lady-ready-to-add-spice-to-your-otherwise-mundane-day/21151467

This one has posted frequently, so as I was making my way south I decided to check her out. Definitely older than 38, atleast mid-late 40's but does have a nice body believe it or not. I only wanted to sample the BBBJ game. Agreed on three Jackson's. Made my way out in the country, yes it's desolate. Little house in the middle of no where.

Penny's face shows age but her frame is rather decent. Once in the bedroom I dropped my shorts, sat on the edge of the bed as she kneeled and began kissing and licking all over my shaft. Taking it in her mouth she sucked the head only, I told her to take it back in her throat. She tried and began gagging, sounded hot, but I knew this wasn't going to be a good BJ. As I sat there she sucked the head like a pacifier and never made a north south head movement. After 20 fucking minutes a damn alarm sounds that scared the shit out of me cause it was so loud. She looks up and says times up. I laughed and said you're kidding, right? She agreed to make me nut so I told her get on her knees again. As she wrapped her lips around my shaft this time I told her to stop right there and I held both sides of her head and fucked her mouth until I busted all over her lips, down her chin onto her tits.

This wasn't a fun one by any means, maybe hitting her from behind is better cause her ass is real nice. Not a repeat for me.

Salty.I've been out to that little farmhouse with Penny / Danica, you're right, it's out in the middle of nowhere. I saw her last about 18 months ago.

I would describe the house as a box with a roof, next to a house, in a field next to a road next to the highway. It's really in the middle of nowhere.

She was probably a looker back about 10 years ago but has told me she lost a lot of weight, seems to be her face and top half though, nice ass and a very nice pussy for someone in her 40's. Very nice lady though, seemed very eager to please and from what she says, get's a lot of guys showing up then deciding not go through with it as she looks much older in her face. I'll admit I was a little surprised how old she looked but you're right, she did have a very nice ass.

We talked for a bit then back to her little room in the farmhouse. She kept coming in and out of the room, asking if I needed anything before we started then turned off the lights and turned on the AC. Apparently the house electrical system was a little wonky, if the AC is on, just about everything else has to be off.

We went over any rules she might have, not many at all then I spent the next 90 minutes with her fucking her mouth, pussy and ass.

I don't remember any alarm clock but I might have finished before the 90 minutes were up, damage was two fiddly for 90 minutes of everything.

Unless things have recently changed, she's a pretty big fan of Greek but there's probably size limitations.

Like I said, this was 18 months ago so all kinds of things could have changed since then. Overall I had a very good time then but recent posts about her indicate she may have a handler or more so watch yourself.

VaVouyer
03-25-18, 15:45
Overall I had a very good time then but recent posts about her indicate she may have a handler or more so watch yourself.JSinn. May I ask where you read that? I didn't see anything on the other site about that. I did wonder the way you described her place if there might be somebody "watching" from the larger house.

VaVouyer
03-26-18, 10:52
So. I went to visit her yesterday. A few notes:

Salty was so correct. Weirdest BBBJ I have had in my life. Hard sucking and no movement, almost like my dick was stuck in a vacuum cleaner hose. I had to ask her to stop doing that. It did not feel good.

She apparently has put the weight back on which I wouldn't say is a bad thing. I don't know what she looked like with the weight loss but she has nice full breasts and really nice pencil eraser nipples and a great ass too.

Pretty open to most things and wants to please you although she couldn't take much of a prolonged stroking. Seemed to get too sensitive and just kept saying "oh lordy".

As mentioned on the other site, there is some strangeness going on there. She has this funny look about her on her face. Hard to put my finger on it. Kind of like the people you see from the back woods where their eyes are a little close together and their mouth hangs funny. She told me that she had a 2 way bypass and ever since the heart attack, she has some mental "in and outs" and if she forgets where she is or what she is doing, that I should just clap my hands in front of her face. Luckily that never happened. Seriously. You can't make this kind of stuff up.

Overall, really sweet lady to the point I felt a little bad for her because she's just living on SSD and in pretty marginal surroundings but she seems happy enough there with her animals (2 cats, a cute little dog and a donkey) and very appreciative for any "friends" that visit.

Not bad. Just a little weird. Sounded open to most things. Said she used to have a couple she played with regularly and they moved away so she really misses that.

Probably about 20 minutes one you get off of 664 and onto 58 so not a bad drive.

Probably a no repeat for me.

It'd sure be nice to find a true MILF that is normal, hot and loves sex and playing a few times a month. Is that too much to ask? Seems there's always a "but".

I saw no signs of a "handler" but I have no idea who lives next door. The 2 houses are very close. She had golf clubs in the house and I asked her if she played and she said they were her brothers. Which made me wonder if he lived next door and just kind of watches out for her because of the heart and mental issues but is cool with her "entertaining" for extra income. ?

I've been out to that little farmhouse with Penny / Danica, you're right, it's out in the middle of nowhere. I saw her last about 18 months ago.

I would describe the house as a box with a roof, next to a house, in a field next to a road next to the highway. It's really in the middle of nowhere.

She was probably a looker back about 10 years ago but has told me she lost a lot of weight, seems to be her face and top half though, nice ass and a very nice pussy for someone in her 40's. Very nice lady though, seemed very eager to please and from what she says, get's a lot of guys showing up then deciding not go through with it as she looks much older in her face. I'll admit I was a little surprised how old she looked but you're right, she did have a very nice ass.

We talked for a bit then back to her little room in the farmhouse. She kept coming in and out of the room, asking if I needed anything before we started then turned off the lights and turned on the AC. Apparently the house electrical system was a little wonky, if the AC is on, just about everything else has to be off.

We went over any rules she might have, not many at all then I spent the next 90 minutes with her fucking her mouth, pussy and ass.

I don't remember any alarm clock but I might have finished before the 90 minutes were up, damage was two fiddly for 90 minutes of everything.

Unless things have recently changed, she's a pretty big fan of Greek but there's probably size limitations.

Like I said, this was 18 months ago so all kinds of things could have changed since then. Overall I had a very good time then but recent posts about her indicate she may have a handler or more so watch yourself.

JSinn
03-27-18, 06:44
JSinn. May I ask where you read that? I didn't see anything on the other site about that. I did wonder the way you described her place if there might be somebody "watching" from the larger house.The Monkey mentions a possible handler, also she talked a bit of how her "brother" is very protective of her.

She did mention the issues she had about forgetting things or having lapses in time. It's very likely her brother is just that, looking out for her due to those health and mental issues.

When I saw her her breasts were extremely flat (pancakes) and she kept covering them up saying she really wished she had her titties back. Sounds like she may have had them done.

Overall a very sweet lady to say the least, just a little odd and seemed at that time a bit of a "country mouse".

We did have fun together but her being a little odd and the remote location kept me from doing a repeat.

VaVouyer
04-03-18, 06:05
Jsinn. You may want to see her again based on your comments. Definitely did not have her tits done. She has put some weight back on and she even mentioned that she was so happy to "regain some of her weight and get her titties back". Amazingly (because I'd put her at about 45) she has a damn nice body when it comes to her tits, hips and ass. She had some swelling in her ankles that she said was something she was working with her Dr to fix. REALLY nice body IMO but the face is just kind of weird. Personally, I found the drive a lot easier and more relaxing than enduring the crazy VB traffic. I live in the WB area and it was about 25 minutes. House is definitely a minimal housekeeping looking scene.

The Monkey mentions a possible handler, also she talked a bit of how her "brother" is very protective of her.

She did mention the issues she had about forgetting things or having lapses in time. It's very likely her brother is just that, looking out for her due to those health and mental issues.

When I saw her her breasts were extremely flat (pancakes) and she kept covering them up saying she really wished she had her titties back. Sounds like she may have had them done.

Overall a very sweet lady to say the least, just a little odd and seemed at that time a bit of a "country mouse".

We did have fun together but her being a little odd and the remote location kept me from doing a repeat.

JSinn
04-04-18, 17:27
I just might consider it. Was a good visit the first time, we had a lot of fun and did all kinds of things. She said she had recently divorced and was finding out she enjoyed sex quite a bit, hence the very open menu. Curves up top would be welcome.

That was almost 2 years ago so things may have become jaded.

I'll keep her in mind as I like the older women. A bit country looking like Jenelle but can be a freak in the sheets with the right amount of encouragement.

Jsinn. You may want to see her again based on your comments. Definitely did not have her tits done. She has put some weight back on and she even mentioned that she was so happy to "regain some of her weight and get her titties back". Amazingly (because I'd put her at about 45) she has a damn nice body when it comes to her tits, hips and ass. She had some swelling in her ankles that she said was something she was working with her Dr to fix. REALLY nice body IMO but the face is just kind of weird. Personally, I found the drive a lot easier and more relaxing than enduring the crazy VB traffic. I live in the WB area and it was about 25 minutes. House is definitely a minimal housekeeping looking scene.