PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Hound I81
08-28-15, 14:50
Have had very hit and miss massages here. 1 decent massage and 1 terrible one. Lots of hints at HE, but so far no luck. Anyone have a good experience here?

Hound I81
09-23-15, 15:33
Stopped in late morning today. Didn't understand he name, maybe Cee? Guess mid / late 30's friendly and cute with bolt on's. Started with a table shower and she was very friendly. Immediately rose to attention and she took care of business there with no discussion of $. Went to room and had massage, some roaming but I didn't try too hard and she didn't stop any attempts. Massage was better then average. Best time I have had there so far.

Drillbit
09-23-15, 19:55
Stopped in late morning today. Didn't understand he name, maybe Cee? Guess mid / late 30's friendly and cute with bolt on's. Started with a table shower and she was very friendly. Immediately rose to attention and she took care of business there with no discussion of $. Went to room and had massage, some roaming but I didn't try too hard and she didn't stop any attempts. Massage was better then average. Best time I have had there so far.I was there Mon I got Lucy no luck. Hanna and Lucy working. I've had massages from both with no luck on HE. I don't DIY. Maybe they need money or more business. I'll try again this weekend.

JudTech
09-29-15, 08:30
Stopped in late morning today. Didn't understand he name, maybe Cee? Guess mid / late 30's friendly and cute with bolt on's. Started with a table shower and she was very friendly. Immediately rose to attention and she took care of business there with no discussion of $. Went to room and had massage, some roaming but I didn't try too hard and she didn't stop any attempts. Massage was better then average. Best time I have had there so far.That sounds like CeeCee. I have had her twice. The fun is in the table shower for sure! If you do that first, it really relaxes you for what is a great massage! Good for you!

Drillbit
09-29-15, 10:55
That sounds like CeeCee. I have had her twice. The fun is in the table shower for sure! If you do that first, it really relaxes you for what is a great massage! Good for you!Not CeeCee she has been on "vacation" for a while now.

JudTech
09-30-15, 13:31
Not CeeCee she has been on "vacation" for a while now.Really? I haven't been in a month so she may have left. Is she with her Uncle?

Drillbit
09-30-15, 18:30
Really? I haven't been in a month so she may have left. Is she with her Uncle?Don't know. These girls move around. Just when you get one you like, they leave. Maybe she will be back.

Oilfield Trash
12-13-15, 21:10
I saw they had a table shower so I had to see if I could get some action. Every time I have been to an AMP with a legitimate table shower I usually leave extremely happy. Not this place. While I was getting the massage it felt great. Now I can't hardly walk and I left with blue balls. Nothing happened at all.

BlackRod82
11-11-16, 15:55
I saw they had a table shower so I had to see if I could get some action. Every time I have been to an AMP with a legitimate table shower I usually leave extremely happy. Not this place. While I was getting the massage it felt great. Now I can't hardly walk and I left with blue balls. Nothing happened at all.Been there done that and had them smh.

Wilhelm Reich
12-24-20, 20:36
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-health-asian-massage-abingdon-va-85839#rubmaps.

Been twice in the past month. First time 60 min, second 90 min. Decent, good not great massages. Very pretty, slightly curvy young Asian woman maybe in her 30's. Scrotum and penis teasing. Touching breasts and buttocks over clothes. Happy ending seems SOP if you're not an oblivious fool. Tip $40.

Jay6142
02-15-21, 22:43
I have seen Julie and Coco at this place and thumbs up to both. Today I saw Amy. Apparently, Julie and Coco have went back to China for a few months. Enter new lady Amy. Older lady, maybe 45-50. No touching and stand offish. The massage was weird. Table shower was rushed and not fun. During massage She got on my back. Like with her knees and feet and I thought, this is new. It was super rough, if you are into that. At the flip, she was still rough. I did my thing but ouch. It came tip time. I paid my usual $40. She took the money and said. "this no good". I have tipped more for Coco in the past. Well worth it, bit $40 is my standard. I gave another $10. She said this no work. I didn't want to fight in this place, I go there often. I forked up another $10. She sighed and said next time need more. This isn't what I am used to here and will dodge Amy in the future. Just a warning to my fellow mongers.

Wilhelm Reich
06-22-21, 07:42
I've become a regular at Bristol Wellness Center these past few months and Julie and Tina never fail to please. They offer a great deal of 2 full hours at $110. Their massage skills are adequate if not above average and include some tantalising erotic teasing. Both women are very attractive and sweet. While not full service, Julie and Tina are willing to do almost anything with their pants on for a good tip ($90-110) and if they like you well enough (Tina will give BBBJ to regular clients with good reputations for $110-150 and both she and Julie allow vigorous, enthusiastic outercourse). Please treat these women right and help their business succeed: https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-bristol-wellness-center-bristol-va-50813#rubmaps.

HdRideHer6969
06-27-21, 15:26
https://roanoke.rubratings.com/229892

This AMP is in Wytheville. 100 percent legit and the massage was horrible!!

WvFan1978
07-04-21, 07:06
https://roanoke.rubratings.com/229892

This AMP is in Wytheville. 100 percent legit and the massage was horrible!!Thanks had no idea there was one in Wytheville. They offer any extras?

WvFan1978
07-25-21, 11:54
Johnsoncity. skipthegames.com/ massage / exotic / want to-play /223724814563.

Anybody tried this one?

HdRideHer6969
07-31-21, 01:06
This is just my opinion and if you think I am wrong with the way I look at thinks, please say so ok. I am a regular at a local AMP in Bristol. I go the same day and the same time every week. I'm a very good tipper and the girls are glad to see me come. Lately I've been getting the rush treatment. If I pay for hh I'm usually out in 20 min so they can get another monger in. I feel like as a regular I should be getting a little better treatment than someone who comes about once a month. What is your thinking?

WvFan1978
07-31-21, 17:59
This is just my opinion and if you think I am wrong with the way I look at thinks, please say so ok. I am a regular at a local AMP in Bristol. I go the same day and the same time every week. I'm a very good tipper and the girls are glad to see me come. Lately I've been getting the rush treatment. If I pay for hh I'm usually out in 20 min so they can get another monger in. I feel like as a regular I should be getting a little better treatment than someone who comes about once a month. What is your thinking?I agree, it happens at restaurants too. The are used to you tipping good no matter what. You need to leave a bad tip when they short you. I was at nice spa Friday and had a good massage. Typical ending but she was good at it.

Jay6142
08-14-21, 22:52
Does anybody know if Julie or CoCo are back yet or if there are any new girls? I Can't stand the older lady and haven't been back since April.

Jrogers318
09-01-21, 21:38
Headed that way for work soon and want to visit an AMP in the Abingdon and Bristol area. No time to go onto JC or KPT, so I need fresh intel on the service and providers up that way. In the past I've visited Nice (that's been a good while), Bristol Wellness (a couple of times) and Health in Abingdon. Please PM any updated info on how things currently are. Thanks!

Wilhelm Reich
10-19-21, 10:02
I've become a regular at Bristol Wellness Center these past few months and Julie and Tina never fail to please. They offer a great deal of 2 full hours at $110. Their massage skills are adequate if not above average and include some tantalising erotic teasing. Both women are very attractive and sweet. While not full service, Julie and Tina are willing to do almost anything with their pants on for a good tip ($90-110) and if they like you well enough (Tina will give BBBJ to regular clients with good reputations for $110-150 and both she and Julie allow vigorous, enthusiastic outercourse). Please treat these women right and help their business succeed: https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-bristol-wellness-center-bristol-va-50813#rubmaps.Bristol Wellness Center is still, IMO, the best spot is the area. Julie and Tina are youngish and sufficiently attractive (Tina is a bit chonky). Both reliably provide good services at good rates in a adequate if austere facility. Julie has become my ATF; she's so sweet and knows how to please.

Meanwhile at Health Asian in Abingdon *grandma Amy is gone*. There're two new cute girls: the young, petitely curved Nana and the mom bod Amy (different Amy! Prices for extras however have steepened and require some firm haggling to deflate. Nana gave standard HE plus over-the-clothes groping for $70 yet gestured toward BBBJ for more. Amy will go topless for $100+.

Will check out Nice and Asian spas in Bristol in the near future and update accordingly so stay tuned.

Professor 189
11-19-21, 13:30
Has anyone been to Bristol Health and Wellness lately? Have some free time this weekend and looking to explore. Just want to make sure I know what to expect.

HdRideHer6969
12-06-21, 23:29
This place is 100 percent legitimate. No touching, No DIY, provider was dressed in leather pants and combat boots. If you want a deep tissue massage by all means go for it.

45 hhr.

70 hr.

Happy hunting.

HdRideHer6969
12-10-21, 11:16
Is Bristol Wellness Center closed? I went by at 10:30 am today. No lights on, no phone call answered. Someone please respond.

Thanks.

HD.

Wilhelm Reich
12-12-21, 09:12
Is Bristol Wellness Center closed? I went by at 10:30 am today. No lights on, no phone call answered. Someone please respond.

Thanks.

HD.This has happened to me once before so they were probably just running late that day.

Amp Guru
01-13-22, 20:12
This is just my opinion and if you think I am wrong with the way I look at thinks, please say so ok. I am a regular at a local AMP in Bristol. I go the same day and the same time every week. I'm a very good tipper and the girls are glad to see me come. Lately I've been getting the rush treatment. If I pay for hh I'm usually out in 20 min so they can get another monger in. I feel like as a regular I should be getting a little better treatment than someone who comes about once a month. What is your thinking?They don't care about you, They just glad to take your money then move on to next customer and short him too.

Jrogers318
01-19-22, 11:22
Headed that way for work tomorrow. Don't have time to venture to JC or KPT for an AMP visit, so I have to choose between Bristol Wellness (Bonham Rd.) or Health in Abingdon. Been to both before but it's been a while. Like the table shower at Health but can forgo that with better service on the massage table. Need and will appreciate current info. Please PM if you prefer. Thanks!

--J.R.

WvFan1978
01-19-22, 12:41
Has anyone tried the spa in Wytheville lately? I know it was legit when it first opened, but I've heard nothing of it for awhile now.

Jrogers318
01-20-22, 17:04
Wound up at BWC, my third visit. Asked for Tina as Judy was busy. Judy called Tina and she arrived in about 10 minutes. Didn't mind waiting because I'd seen her before. I took note of the time when she took my payment for an hour because I saw reviews saying the girls there had started cutting sessions short. Massage on back was thorough and good with some light teasing. She told me to flip about 25 minutes in and I did. That's when the negotiations began. Knew what I wanted and was willing to pay but she wanted more. I can respect that but I settled for the standard finish. Good wipedown with a hot towel and "All finished!"with 20 minutes to go! I left less tip than I normally do due to that. When she complained I told her why. She acted surprised and tried to lead me back to the room. I said no and she said she will give me more time next visit. I didn't say so but that probably won't happen as I won't go back to a place that shorts my time like this. Just an FYI, guys. Be safe!

Jay6142
02-05-22, 00:58
Hit the jackpot at Asian Health in Abingdon. New girls today and the others said they are leaving in 3 days. Got a lucky break as they were training a new girls. Got a 4 hands massage for the price of a 2. 60 minutes with a table shower. Guys, go this weekend. The older lady, very curvy, told and showed the younger new girls everything to do. Easy negotiation and got any extra 15 minutes. Much more than the usual ending. Very sensual and very nice. Paid the usual $60 and I tipped more than usual. Best experince to date. Said if I come back Sunday they have another girl to train. I can't make it Sunday but maybe one of you can. Again, it was the best time I have ever had there or at any place. Ask for Amy, it's not the old mean Amy. Promise. Check it out. Let me know how things go.

DrewBy
02-21-22, 13:20
Another trip to Asia on Saturday, 2/5. Arrived 12:15. First was told 30 minute wait then told to come back in 15. Came back at 1. Took me right back. Undressed and waited for her to come back for 15 minutes. Massage was pitiful but plenty of play on the backside and between the legs even with reaching under and tugging and so I was hopeful. Downside. I think she was the only person there. Kept leaving the room every time the door opened. She walked 3 guys to rooms while I waited. She was grinding her crotch on my hands and on the back of my head. Thought it was going to end differently than it did. Told me to flip then told me to rest for 15 minutes that she had an appointment waiting. Not good. I was off the table, putting on clothes, and telling her to give me all my money back. Suddenly her English became almost non-existent. I loudly told her we could check to see of APD had a translator on duty. She leaves room, comes back shoving money in my hand and tells me to go. Hope I didn't ruin it for others, but I lost my temper. Only bad experience I've had there but never going back.

Jrogers318
02-21-22, 16:04
Forgive my lack of familiarity with the Bristol area but is the place reviewed here in Abingdon or Bristol? I went to Bristol Wellness last month (on Bonham Road) and it was not a good experience. Trying to find the best in that area for my occasional work trip to there. Thanks for the help!

Another trip to Asia on Saturday, 2/5. Arrived 12:15. First was told 30 minute wait then told to come back in 15. Came back at 1. Took me right back. Undressed and waited for her to come back for 15 minutes. Massage was pitiful but plenty of play on the backside and between the legs even with reaching under and tugging and so I was hopeful. Downside. I think she was the only person there. Kept leaving the room every time the door opened. She walked 3 guys to rooms while I waited. She was grinding her crotch on my hands and on the back of my head. Thought it was going to end differently than it did. Told me to flip then told me to rest for 15 minutes that she had an appointment waiting. Not good. I was off the table, putting on clothes, and telling her to give me all my money back. Suddenly her English became almost non-existent. I loudly told her we could check to see of APD had a translator on duty. She leaves room, comes back shoving money in my hand and tells me to go. Hope I didn't ruin it for others, but I lost my temper. Only bad experience I've had there but never going back.

DrewBy
02-21-22, 16:17
Forgive my lack of familiarity with the Bristol area but is the place reviewed here in Abingdon or Bristol? I went to Bristol Wellness last month (on Bonham Road) and it was not a good experience. Trying to find the best in that area for my occasional work trip to there. Thanks for the help!This one is in Abingdon. Like I said. Only bad visit I've had there but bad enough that I won't go back.

RobBf
03-09-22, 15:37
Has anyone had any luck with anything more than a hand HE it's been awesome so far just wondering.

Taz1973
03-18-22, 20:31
Just moved to area from Missouri. Been to Kport AMP twice, good results but a little steep for what is offered. Have a few other places in tri cities I'm going to explore. I'm seeing potential in Bristol and Abingdon that seems promising. Nice, health and Asia massage. Four hands on menu. Never had that and seems exciting. Anyway, would appreciate any info on those places and if four hands are as fun as it sounds. Appreciate any info I can get. Thanks.

RobBf
04-01-22, 11:21
Is there anyone that knows of somewhere that might offer more than a HE PM me if anyone can help.

Jrogers318
04-14-22, 10:13
Headed that way today for work and would like a little relaxation of the oral variety if possible. Any solid AMP or indie advice will be appreciated. Please PM if preferable so as to avoid Uncle LEO's prying eyes. Thanks!

HdRideHer6969
04-14-22, 13:14
I will not be going back. I saw Kim or Kathy something like that. I payed for a service that I did not get. I told her about it and she just didn't want to reconcile our problem. I've been going there for years until I was cheated by Amy so I laid low for awhile and thought with the new talent things would be better but I was wrong. I'll never go back. Just know that you have been warned. PM me if you want further details.

Jrogers318
04-14-22, 14:03
I will not be going back. I saw Kim or Kathy something like that. I payed for a service that I did not get. I told her about it and she just didn't want to reconcile our problem. I've been going there for years until I was cheated by Amy so I laid low for awhile and thought with the new talent things would be better but I was wrong. I'll never go back. Just know that you have been warned. PM me if you want further details.Thanks for the update. That's where I was headed. Knew you'd had a bad experience with Amy before but didn't know you'd tried again and had another. Definitely changing my plans. Again, appreciate the help. Have a good one!

Taz1973
04-21-22, 13:39
Went to nice a few days ago. Had a good visit. Table shower was great and massage was exactly what I asked for. So before I possibly make it my go to. I want to check out Asia spa in Bristol or health Asian in Abingdon. See posts about Abingdon both good and bad but not really anything about Asia spa. Anyone had any luck there?

OlderWood
04-25-22, 22:38
Passed thru SW Virginia a few weeks ago heading from Alabama to Northern VA. I am an older guy and non threatening I suppose. First time in the Bristol and north area spas. Masseuse didn't take her mask off the whole time but teased during the table shower. Back in the room fun was had by all. They don't have them so BYC if needed.

Be safe.

OW.

SwordKnight
06-15-22, 22:57
I'm coming up 81 from Knoxville to Roanoke next week, and it sounds like I should take a break in Bristol. Which place? Table shower and a good, non-rushed basic ending with a cheerful girl; I wouldn't mind more on the menu but that's optional.

Alfred H
07-06-22, 22:55
Passed thru SW Virginia a few weeks ago heading from Alabama to Northern VA. I am an older guy and non threatening I suppose. First time in the Bristol and north area spas. Masseuse didn't take her mask off the whole time but teased during the table shower. Back in the room fun was had by all. They don't have them so BYC if needed.

Be safe.

OW.Which one did you go go? I'm heading that way Saturday and would like to visit. Thanks.

HdRideHer6969
01-11-23, 00:27
Anyone try this place.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/southern-west-virginia/massage/asian/asian-massage276-269-1658best-/080487307894

WvFan1978
01-11-23, 13:49
Anyone try this place.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/southern-west-virginia/massage/asian/asian-massage276-269-1658best-/080487307894I thinks someone is playing games. If you check the address it comes up as a tobacco store.

HdRideHer6969
01-11-23, 19:16
I thinks someone is playing games. If you check the address it comes up as a tobacco store.I drove by it. I wouldn't post something without verification. I just have not tried it yet, but I will. It's between the tobacco store and a nail salon in the same plaZa as a food city.

Jrogers318
01-12-23, 13:59
Given the small town vibe and social and religious conservatism of this region, I won't be surprised to see LEO giving them some unwanted attention before too long. Sad but true. .

I drove by it. I wouldn't post something without verification. I just have not tried it yet, but I will. It's between the tobacco store and a nail salon in the same plaZa as a food city.

VA Hobbyist
01-13-23, 11:00
Just drove through Wytheville and noticed an Asian massage place. Didn't have time to go in, but same seedy hours and shitty window graphics that most of these places use. Anyone tried it?

WvFan1978
01-13-23, 14:28
Just drove through Wytheville and noticed an Asian massage place. Didn't have time to go in, but same seedy hours and shitty window graphics that most of these places use. Anyone tried it?I'll pm you.

On The Table
03-17-23, 17:03
I was in the area for work about 2 weeks agoand had read about there being a new massage place. I walked in and no one greeted me, but I could hear a customer talking in the back, so I waited. While I was waiting another guy walks in. I told him no one had been out yet so he grabs a seat in the front reception area. After about 10 more minutes a lady comes out, she says who was here first and I say I was. She tells the other guy she can only take one and she's been real busy. I don't think he liked it but I don't know what else he expected.

I took the 60 minute option. I go back get undressed and get "on the table". The lady was probably 45-50 amd not bad looking. She had on a low cut top showing some nice C's and a tight pair of pants. The massage was probably a 3/10. There was some tease about 20 minutes in. Good job on the tease after she started. On the flip she motioned for the extra and I said yes. She started and then placed my hand on her ass. I then moved to top utc and they were nice. She liked going fast was the only complaint. She got the job done and did some prostate which I let her know I liked. The experience wasn't sensual at all. On the massage there was a lot of fast rubbing. After the main event was finished she came back in for clean up and finished with a very good foot massage. When I left there was another guy coming in so she's probably super busy being the only game in a wide area. I would repeat if in the area but wouldn't drive out of the way for the experience. Stay safe everyone.

Jrogers318
04-24-23, 16:22
Hey all! Headed that way several times over the next few weeks and it's been awhile since I visited any AMPs in the area. Not looking for FS but do like a good rub with at least a HJ and a BBBJ if possible. Any advice from recent visits that might point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Heard that Mimi's in JC closed, but haven't heard anything else lately. Take care and be safe!

--J.R.

Jrogers318
04-27-23, 14:36
Wound up at Health in ABG while down that way. First time there in awhile. Was met by Yuyu. Not bad looking and okay with the English. Gave a decent one-hour massage and standard finish. No complaints but not sure I would return anytime soon. Be safe!

SwordKnight
06-11-23, 13:46
Will be driving from VA to TN and I'd like to stop and relax somewhere near the border. Looking mostly for someone with a cheerful attitude, a standard finish, and ideally a table shower.

I don't expect FS and I don't mind if she's 50+ or has no figure, as long as she's got a good attitude.

Jrogers318
06-11-23, 22:18
Nice on Euclid in Bristol, VA, looks to be your best bet for what you say you're seeking. It and Health in Abingdon both have table showers. Have seen younger providers at Nice than at Health, in my experience. Be safe and have fun!

Will be driving from VA to TN and I'd like to stop and relax somewhere near the border. Looking mostly for someone with a cheerful attitude, a standard finish, and ideally a table shower.

I don't expect FS and I don't mind if she's 50+ or has no figure, as long as she's got a good attitude.

WolfHearted
06-25-23, 20:24
Gone there for the last time. Went a few times, the woman just rubbed her fingernails up and down my back. My last visit there the same woman flipped me over and wanted huge tips. I said no; the next thing she did was open the clock on the wall, turn up the time ahead 20 minutes! Said the clock was wrong. Which it wasn't. Never going back.

SwordKnight
06-29-23, 15:46
Nice on Euclid in Bristol, VA, looks to be your best bet for what you say you're seeking. It and Health in Abingdon both have table showers. Have seen younger providers at Nice than at Health, in my experience. Be safe and have fun!I'd guess 40 ish although she mostly kept her mask on. She'd made far more effort on her hair than I'm used to--around here, "tie it up with a scrunchie" is the height of coiffure. Not much more than the basics and UTC upstairs, but as a break in a long drive, it was just fine.

VA Hobbyist
08-01-23, 06:56
Just drove through Wytheville and noticed an Asian massage place. Didn't have time to go in, but same seedy hours and shitty window graphics that most of these places use. Anyone tried it?Have tried this place a few times. Talent is older usually.

Standard finish 6+4.

FS / 👄 6+8.

Mustan
08-31-23, 10:05
Has anyone tried 3 are massage therapy over near Bristol? I'm going to be passing through next week.

FastyFur
09-25-23, 08:40
This is my first ever post. Let me know if I'm not quite doing anything right.

Dreamed I went to that place in Wytheville a few weeks ago. Very unimpressed.

MT was maybe 2/10 looks but I wasn't expecting much so wasn't disappointed. Paid for an hour up front. Things started promising. Almost immediately began some heavy teasing. I did want an actual massage since I was in the middle of a long drive but I wasn't complaining. Very delicate touching. About 15 minutes in she initiated the flip. I wasn't going to say no, and we agreed on a standard tip for standard finish and for the top to come off. Actually wasn't displeased with them!

However, this is where it went downhill. After all that soft and delicate teasing, she started absolutely jackhammering away on junior. I asked her to ease up multiple times. She simply wouldn't go easy on him. It was so aggressive that he couldn't stand up anymore. She started some dramatic sighing like she was so tired, despite my asking her to go easier and that the totally elapsed time was probably less than 20 min.

I stopped her and took the opportunity to show her myself how I wanted it done. She paid some attention to Mr. Balzac. After getting junior to stand at attention again I motioned for her to take back the reins. She said No.

I'm not one to push things with MTs at all. A no is a no, end of story. So we continued like that to the conclusion. Total elapsed time of 25 min. I had paid for an hour. After she cleaned me up I flipped back over expecting the actual massage to start, but she said, you done. I'm like. Ok. I guess. But I told her I wanted money back since I'd paid for an hour. She starts arguing. Again. I'm in the middle of a long drive and I didn't have the energy remaining to argue. I just paid and got out.

Easily my worst AMP dream since I started dreaming earlier this year. Work doesn't take me that way very often but next time I get the itch out there I'll make my way to Abingdon and give that a whirl rather than ever stopping in Wytheville again.

GreenvilleStev
10-11-23, 18:56
Any recent updates on the AMP in Bluefield? I'll be in the area next week, and I'm thinking about visiting, if for no other reason than that it.

Is the only place even remotely close to that area.

Also, if anyone knows of anything in Princeton, like an UTR, or an independent massage therapist, that would be even better.

WvFan1978
10-23-23, 20:29
Anybody seen this one yet? Looks like a big girl but might be promising for this area.

WvFan1978
10-24-23, 13:04
Anybody seen this one yet? Looks like a big girl but might be promising for this area.Opps forgot the link.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/southwest-virginia/massage/caucasian_w/let-me-give-you-a-massage-and-/514144836207

FCookie62
11-07-23, 12:34
Given the small town vibe and social and religious conservatism of this region, I won't be surprised to see LEO giving them some unwanted attention before too long. Sad but true. .I've been here 3 times, two girls working, Jenny and Wendy and old. Good place to pop a nut.

Jrogers318
11-28-23, 14:26
Anyone else seen Dawn in Bristol? Advertises in both the massage and escort sections of STG. Saw her once and it wasn't bad. Private townhouse not far from 81. Good conversation and accommodating. Limited menu on first visit. Maybe more on second. Offers FS rate but I am not looking for that. Did tell me everything is covered. Just looking to compare notes to see if another visit might be more interesting. PM if you prefer. Thanks and stay safe!

Rrguy
11-29-23, 09:11
Anyone else seen Dawn in Bristol? Advertises in both the massage and escort sections of STG. Saw her once and it wasn't bad. Private townhouse not far from 81. Good conversation and accommodating. Limited menu on first visit. Maybe more on second. Offers FS rate but I am not looking for that. Did tell me everything is covered. Just looking to compare notes to see if another visit might be more interesting. PM if you prefer. Thanks and stay safe!Got a link to her ad? Name doesn't ring a bell.

Jrogers318
12-01-23, 14:59
Got a link to her ad? Name doesn't ring a bell.https://skipthegames.com/posts/tri-cities/massage/caucasian_e/-sexy-sensual-and-sweet-/660652442801

Rrguy
12-02-23, 11:57
https://skipthegames.com/posts/tri-cities/massage/caucasian_e/-sexy-sensual-and-sweet-/660652442801Thought that might be who you were referring to. Saw her once, couple-three years ago. Pre-townhouse, had house off 11 near Bristol. Pics are old, but she's cute, or she was. Paid for FS, positive I got DATY and BBFSCIP. YMMV, haven't seen her since for any reason other than scheduling.

BigOlDick
12-06-23, 08:03
Thought that might be who you were referring to. Saw her once, couple-three years ago. Pre-townhouse, had house off 11 near Bristol. Pics are old, but she's cute, or she was. Paid for FS, positive I got DATY and BBFSCIP. YMMV, haven't seen her since for any reason other than scheduling.Bbfscip is a definite! Saw her recently.

BroDiddly
12-29-23, 21:59
Bbfscip is a definite! Saw her recently.I dogged it out too. Last weekend.

WvFan1978
12-30-23, 19:08
Bbfscip is a definite! Saw her recently.She allows Bbfscip cause she has another guy that pays to clean it up after you leave. I don't guess that matters much just alittle info.

Jrogers318
01-01-24, 00:54
Are you talking about?

She allows Bbfscip cause she has another guy that pays to clean it up after you leave. I don't guess that matters much just alittle info.

HhSlinger
01-02-24, 09:18
She allows Bbfscip cause she has another guy that pays to clean it up after you leave. I don't guess that matters much just alittle info.I just spit my coffee out laughing.

Allen703
01-02-24, 15:19
Are you talking about?I'm guessing he is referring to you DATY guys that take care of that for her. LOL.

Allen703
01-02-24, 21:50
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

WvFan1978
01-05-24, 09:45
I'm guessing he is referring to you DATY guys that take care of that for her. LOL.Na, I meant it exactly how it written, but your analogy makes sense too. She really had or has a guy that pays for that. I haven't seen her or talked to her in years so I don't know if it still holds true.

FL Mark
03-27-24, 22:29
Was traveling through and had to stop in for some local tail. Glad I could experience the local cuisine!

WvFan1978
03-28-24, 11:28
Was traveling through and had to stop in for some local tail. Glad I could experience the local cuisine!Do you have a link or info? Not sure if I remember seeing this one.