PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
04-10-02, 05:04
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

GuessWho
04-14-02, 19:20
Took a jaunt through Fitchburg the last couple of nights. There wasn't much doing but I think the warmer weather might help. Has anyone had any recent luck?

Later!

romanoinc
04-29-02, 00:55
lots of action in fitchburg couple girls about a 4-6 but good bbbj

couple other early to mid 20's real nice and great bbbj about 8 for these girls

GuessWho
04-29-02, 11:35
Ya roman,
I also did well the other night. Some nights are hopping, some quiet. I may actually try there again tonight. Where else have you tried?

romanoinc
05-01-02, 00:55
took a ride around this morning saw an actual attractive sw right on main st getting harrased by le let her go i held tight for a few and picked her up no tracks clean 20 blonde good body goes my moshia or marsha decent bbbj

GuessWho
05-10-02, 11:37
I took a ride through here the other night. I met a little blond honey and got a bbbj. Ok talent, all in all worth it. The warmer nights bring em out in shorts and skirts in full force. I like that.

GuessWho
05-15-02, 23:58
Scored an unbelievable bj tonight in Fitchburg. It was with a girl named Teresa I think, that I've seen many times now. She offered her # last time and I forgeot to actually get it tonight. next time for sure. Anyone ever see her? She's a bit older, fake blond it seems, average looking for a SW, and sorta thin with a decent ass. She said there's alot of LE on foot though, so be extra careful.

Later dudes,

Stay safe!

MaJohn
05-24-02, 09:45
While cruising through the burg last night, I had the chance to meet with the wonderful Samantha. She's a 22 year old, very long haired sweetie, great attitude, decent head, and very willing to follow directions. Looks 6, attitude 8, techinque 7. Would love to see her again, and I will since she gives out her #. The burg is alive and well.....

That's it for now.

Eagle86
06-02-02, 10:45
Guys I know its kinda sensitive but I have cruised Fitchburg, Lawrence and Lowell and don't seem to have the luck/good fortune I have in Boston in the Zone. I live in Derry, NH now and its too far to go. I know Fitchburg is a good ride but need to at least know I might have some luck with a "call" ahead. Any numbers would be appreciated. I have posted under boston, and Fitchburg a few times. I have cruised McDonalds and down by the tracks up to Dunkin Doughnuts and back again. Hung out at 7-Eleven and nothing when I have gone to Fitchburg. Also love the BBBJ's verus the alternative and it seems everyone in boston uses the latex.

Thanks in advance for any help guys. Lawrence is close but I never seem to have any luck there and LE is on every other corner?

GuessWho
06-02-02, 23:33
eagle86,
When do you go to the Burg? I just scored a great bj with the girl in my previous post. Nine out of ten times I do well there. That rotary is where I always see this chick, in fact I picked her up at McD's. I go from 9 pm on. If you go before I can see why you haven't had luck.

Eagle86
06-03-02, 08:08
GuessWho, thanks you are probably right. I have tried during the day, on Sunday afternoon, and twice in the evening (9-10:30pm cruised and nothing). Now it is true one of the two times I did the "night" cruise it was misting/raining so that was a draw back but it was not really raining. Anyway, your point is well taken and I will try again. Might even be tomorrow night on my way back from business trip to CT. Just thought if I had the phone numbers would be more of a "sure thing" without the LE potential. Thanks though because it gives me hope to know someone else is having luck at the McDonalds besides just getting food.

perouge
06-03-02, 13:45
now I'm bummed....cruised the burg friday, from 9-11 and saw nada...then off to lowell same result...

neva give up, tho!

GuessWho
06-03-02, 16:02
eagle86,
No problem man, just try a bit later. Also, try Rt. 12 heading out of town towards Leominster / Rt. 2. There is also main St. heading towards Lunenburg, that street can be good as well. Once you hit the intersection with a gas station and Dunk's on the opposite side turn around or head elsewhere. If you go straight you might see a straggler coming or going to the motel on the right, but that's unlikely. I also found another semi-hot spot there which you wouldn't normally think would be active. With McDonalds on your left as you enter the rotary, take the second exit off that heading where you think would be booneyland. Follow that under a bridge and wind around going straight. From the bridge to a convenient store on the left I've seen activity. very little, but there was a blond out there last night. I couldn't believe it, I passed her a few times then lucked out as she got scooped. Try these places out if you like.

perouge,
Same here dude, I didnt see squat in either place Friday. There was also a high LE presence.

Stay safe guys,

Later!

DrummerBoy
06-09-02, 22:05
cruised Fitchburg friday night 6/7 after 10pm. Found NADA! nice nite out, but no one out and about. Looked like they rolled the sidewalks up earlier in the night. Nothing at McD's at the rotary, river st, mainstreet, academy, etc...

Maybe something to do with LE arresting 6 SW the previous week.

WAH!

MeatMan
06-24-02, 18:11
GuessWho
Thanx man for the info!! i haen't been in that area in a while gotta be careful as we mentioned sooooooo many times!!! are you gonna be out tonight? if so look for a black guy wearing a Midnight Blue Mecca shirt driving around with that pussy hunt look! peace!:) give a honk!!
MEATMAN

GuessWho
06-26-02, 00:18
MEAT,
How'd ya do?

romanoinc
07-02-02, 01:10
le had a bust thursday the 27th undercover spanish looks good strolling around the strip club and by store 24 be careful

romanoinc
07-20-02, 00:42
whats been happening in the burg lately saw a couple decent sw a couple weeks ago but not much since when do they usually start to prowl

GuessWho
07-26-02, 18:21
Ther was jack squat in the Burg last night. I've given up on Fridays everywhere.

GuessWho
08-12-02, 18:00
Hey guys,
I hit the Burg last night after a weekend of vacationing up in NH. I met this girl named Samantha, so she says. She is a cute lil brunette, nice tits and ass, very good attitude. I got a very nice bj up in a woodsy area. After we were done the car door didn't open, my jaw dropped as I realized she swallowed. That's good and bad though. How these girls find certain spots is beyond me. She had a real sob story, I felt for the poor girl as we were driving to and from. As I headed out after picking her up a car with LE type headlights was on my ass. It was around 12, no one on the road, so I thought I was done for but it turned out to just be some tailgaiter. WHEWEE, cuz I doubt jail cells have internet access, we can't report from the pokee.

Later dudes,

Stay safe!

jumpinjack
09-18-02, 13:38
I've been through there 5 nights out of the last 10, and with one exception there has been nothing. I don't mean slim pickings, I mean nothing. Never had this problem in FBurgh before. There's been lots more LE out and about lately as well, so I'm sure there's a correlation.

Beamish
10-08-02, 20:33
Okay so I am getting curious about Fitchburg. A couple of questions. . .

What are the prices for a BJ?
Are there decent places around to do the deed, and do the girls know them?
When are the good times during the evening to give Fitchburg a cruise?

Boris1069
10-12-02, 17:20
I think I know the red head her name is Lilly. She lives with her sister and brother in law. She will give you her # but if brother in law answers he is not very co-operative.
I am in the berg a lot during the day.
One of my favorites is Sherry a tall 30ish brunette that will curl your toes. I had her # but she just moved out of her boyfriends house.
The best way to work the berg is with phone numbers most all will give you one but they don't stay in one place long

GuessWho
10-12-02, 18:15
jumpinjack,
Her name wouldn't be Teresa would it?

GuessWho
10-13-02, 15:44
Well, I took a cruise through last night. I saw one decent blond but she got scooped, then another lil fat heffa on Lunenburg St. She stood for the longest time. I wonder why? Anyway, I'm about to head home. I go through the McD's rotary and up the hill by that shithole bar. On my right I see a brunette walking across the street, I get the eye and go up a side street and back around. She's there and jumps in. She asks if I'm a cop, I say no, she says touch me etc. I say I'm only looking for a bj, she said $40, I said $25, and it was agreed. Now I'm sure I saw her walking maybe a week ago in this area. She said she only wanted a ride home, and never does this. (ya right that's why you ask if I'm LE, then ask me to grab your tit) Long story short, she only wanted a ride to a house in a nice neighborhood. I guess she didn't need the dough, or was spooked. Anyone ever meet an Erica? She's tall, slim, decent wrack, and average looking. I'm glad the fun didn't begin though, she had freakin bandages on about 4 finger tips, and was coughing due to asthma so she says. I would have backed out anyway. But ya, she's not working and just jumps in my ride. Freakin nutty bytch!

jumpinjack
10-14-02, 11:34
Guesswho,

No, Boris has it right. It's Lilly. I had Lilly's # but it's been disconnecetd. Last time I awy her (about 2 months ago, dang it!) she said she was moving out of her sister's place. Don't know whether that was true or happened though. don't think I've ever run in to Teresa. Any good?

I have got to find a map of the Burg, cuz I'll be damned if I can find Lununburg street. I'm terrible with locations and directions. I've probably been there about 300 times without even knowing it!

I've seen Sherrie a couple of times, but not recently. Boris is right: She's good. I lost her # somewhere and haven't seen ehr since. As for the others I've seen there, most I wouldn't want a # for.

I'll keep trying, though. Persistance is all!

Night Cruiser
10-15-02, 00:57
Guys, the best tail in the Burg for the past two years is a girl by the name of Shawna.... Not a great looker but she had a killer body (she is about 5'5' 110 # white and has shoulder lenght hair - black) I say "had" 'cause heroin has taken its toll on her. She has lost a lot of weight. Also, a lot of the girls are residing at MCI Framingham. Best place to find sw's is to take a right on the street that the post office is on.

Boris1069
10-15-02, 08:58
I picked Shawna up a couple of weeks back.
She is the one that had the open sores on her face
A great looking girl but I had to pass
If it is the same one she is about 22 yrs old

Night Cruiser
10-15-02, 23:14
Boris,

Did she dress weird? Smell badly too? She used to be hot..... but as I said B4 she way too deep into the heroin stuff. She has her own pad too. But now adays if I see her I would avoid her. Yes, she is around 22 or so. Great personality and can suck a mean #$(*.

Boris1069
10-17-02, 07:43
No she looked good except for the sores
Havn't seen her for weeks I think she may have been bagged in the sting about a month ago.

GuessWho
10-27-02, 11:59
Shit dudes,
The Burg was a ghost town this weekend. I might have seen 3 in two nights on my cruise through since I was local, but left when nothing was doing. LE was pretty heavy as well. I did see a decent blond on Lunenburg St. I got her up a side street and she started to walk over, then gave me the what the fuck look. I know the way she was eyeballing, walking with no destination, and changing direction she was working. Hey, I tried to support her some, but stupid fucking chicks belong left on the corner.

On another note, if you're in the area. Further up Lunenburg towards the Dominoes Pizza just after a bar there's a side street on you're right that goes up a hill. Anyone see the ugly fat lil troll that patrolls there? She doesn't move for shit, just stays put and I think I saw sideburns. Man, she is some ugly, I drove by her 5 times to piss her off.

Night Cruiser
10-28-02, 00:20
GuessWho, know who you are talking about.... Geezzz, she is a triple bagger. Only 3 girls walking around last night at the 'Burg between 11 and 2 AM. Nothing to write home about. I don't like girls who wear bandanas and walk around in oversized sweats. I think I saw the blonde you are talking about... wearing a HS type jacket. I think she was undercover 'cause I saw a cruiser parked down the street and earlier had seen two cars pulled over at different times around the same area........

GuessWho
10-28-02, 15:06
nghtcrsr,
Ya, she's a bit too big n fugly for my tastes. That blond gave me a weird feeling too. Was she young, maybe 23-25? She had a coat over her shoulder. Most girls just hop in, she didn't so I fled.

Later,

Stay safe!

GuessWho
10-29-02, 00:02
Boris n Jumpin,
S'up fellas? I had a run in with Lilly last night. Not a bad bj. I know where she lives, I dropped her off and it is still with the brother-in-law I believe. Older, average looking red head? Pretty good personality to boot as well. Boy, she likes them lollipops. I just figured I'd share.

Later dudes,

Stay safe!

GuessWho
11-06-02, 16:37
The lil heffa with sideburns is still working Lunenburg St. I noticed last night. Eeeew, she's nasty. I drove by her slow with my cell phone out seconds after a cruiser passed. I figured I'd scare the lil troll into thinking I'm LE so she'd freakin go home. It may have worked, I didn't see her again. That's all we need is a fucking ugly chick to draw LE's attention so the decent ones stay hidden. Am I right fellas? Later on I scored a bj around 11:30 pm. I saw a few new cuties out there, but LE was heavy. I picked up a blond, maybe 40 something, said she's a bartender. She had the whole sob story going that I half attended too. She's attractive for a street gal and seemed nice enough, and also managed to lay in there that she never does this. (Ya right honey!) Anyway, the service was a bit less than average and I had to trek back on Rt. 2 in the snow.

Egg
11-07-02, 21:39
Hello Fitchburg,

Egg here, trollin' the byways of Springfield normally. I'll be out in the Burg on Sunday afternoon - any likelihood of some early evening action? Any tips/directins are welcome, and I'll pass on the same for anyone heading down to S'field. You can contact me directly at egman01301@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Boris1069
11-08-02, 18:36
Guess
Lilly can really work those lips but she also gives great fs try it some time $50

jumpinjack
11-08-02, 22:53
Just saw Lilly myself a couple of days ago. I agree: great BJ, good FS. And yes, she's still with her sister & brother in-law.

GuessWho
11-10-02, 21:05
Fellas, here's a friendly warning
Of a chick Erica, that I met late last night
I really cant stress enough
That she is not wrapped up too tight
She's a tall lanky brunette
From a distance she looked like a score
But once she said a sentence or two
I realized she's a fucken hore
She asked for money up front you see
And I, nor any of us should do
I waited til just before the deed
So she wouldn't open the door and screw
She wanted alot for the deed
But I managed to talk the bytch down
She regretfully still did the job
But she just bytched and had a big frown
Her service was brutal
And to say the least it sucks
I doubt she ever gets the chance
To jump in many cars or trucks
So my friends I say if you hear that name
Drop her off or don't pay up front
Cuz if you do and you realize it's the same bytch
You'll remember this rhyme she's a ****

Egg
11-10-02, 22:56
Cruised Fitchburg tonite (Sunday) for the first time, and Fitchburg rules! I started looking at 4:00 PM and there was no one. At 5:00, just as I was about to give up, I got the nod from Tracy on Lunenburg ST. between DD and 24 store. She took me to her favorite parking place where she disrobed (so I'd know she wasn't going to take the money and run, she said) and delivered a very enthusiastic BBBJ - and at the climax she swallowed.

On my way out of town I saw 2 other girls who made my head swivel. If I weren't sucked dry I would have done them both! All I can say is, you guys have it good... hope you appreciate the fine natural resources.

I'll be back...

GuessWho
11-10-02, 23:32
egg my man,
Is Tracy a blond? Did she say she's from Worcester? If it's the same chick I think she sucks. Hey, but who am I to judge if you had a good time with her. There are a few hunnies to be found there. However, be careful in that area, LE hides in the many nooks and crannies there.

Be safe!

Boris1069
11-11-02, 19:25
I ran across Sherrie today and she was outstanding.
She is willing to let me give her # to a few guys but I would also like to have a safer forum to do this.
She is one of the top 10 of all time on my list

Egg
11-12-02, 00:06
Hi GuessWho - sort of an ash blonde, not much to look at, but in a dark car, doesn't matter much. She didn't say she was from worcester, but did mention that she's trying to put together a safe apartment with a couple of the other girls so they could avoid the street scene...

Boris - please contact me at egman01301@yahoo.com re Sherrie - thanks! I'll swap you for contact info on a hot latina I know who gives great fs for $40.

HeinieLover
11-12-02, 03:32
Hey egg....Hey boris!

If ya wanna swap info I got a number on some talent in boston.

heinielover@ziplip.com

GuessWho
11-12-02, 16:17
I scored an awesome bj last night with that Teresa girl I mentioned before. Man, she's a Pro All-Star. So so in the looks, skinny, but a nice girl. Here's a question, and then some advice. Any of you ever cruise Rt. 12? If so, did you ever see a blond lady walking with her thumb over her head? I see her almost everytime I'm there. In my rounds I saw her heading up her driveway with some dude about to do the deed. Now the advice. Don't ever pick her up. She's always all cranked on something and won't shut the fuck up. She gives me the heebeejeebees.

Egg
11-16-02, 00:08
Hey fellow hobbyists,

Hooked up with Cindy on Lunenburg St tonight - long hair in a tight bun, slim, hispanic (half Cuban/half Puerto Rican). Said she was 25, but I guess younger. Very cute, and high on weed so she giggle a lot while giving an A+ bbbj. I scored her number, and am planning to go back for more! Anyone else had an experience with her?

BTW, what are the options for geting a room in FBurg? Anything besides the Thunderbird? Is there anywhere that does short stay rooms? With the cold weather coming, doing it in a car is looking less attractive, and I'd like an option. Thanks for any advice, gang!

egg

GuessWho
11-16-02, 23:13
I just ran across Lilly again. She's a nice lady and we had an in depth converation of sorts. I scored her # too and plan to use it. You guys were right, she can work those lips and tongue too.

GuessWho
11-20-02, 23:01
Hey egg,
Yup, I had Cindy once too. Great bj, I agree. Her english is a little broken but she knows how to please. She took me to an awesome desolate spot.

I'm glad she's still prowling,

Later!

Egg
11-21-02, 16:29
hey guys,

Hooked up with Cindy again last night, this time at her place for a bbbj and fs. $80 and well worth it, though next time I'll just go for the BBBJTC $40... man can she suck! She's half cuban half puerto rican, curly red hair (for now!), very cute and sort of slim. I have her phone number for qualified players... prefer to give it out in exchange for similar info.

While in the Burg I also spotted 2 other SWs who gave me the eye... one was in a winter parka, with the hood up, but she gave me such a stare there was no doubt about her intentions. She was on the corner west of the bridge where 2A hooks right. The other was out at 9pm on the dark stretch between the same spot and McD's at the rotary... tall, big gal with long dark hair.

Question for all: anyone know of any action in Gardner, Athol or Orange (sw or otherwise)? I'm looking for something closer to home base.

Thanks, guys!

egg

GuessWho
11-21-02, 19:44
egg,
I have a # to trade if you want. It's Lilly's unless you have it already. Let me know man. I hear Orange has SW activity, and I'd guess Gardner does from the looks of some spots but I don't know for sure. I'd be interested in someplace new so if you get lucky there please post.

Later man!

Beamish
11-21-02, 21:29
I bet a town like Athol has some SW as well. Just a hunch.

HeinieLover
11-21-02, 22:06
Boris
you don't got mail!

Keeps getting bounced back.

Another addy?

Egg
11-23-02, 23:18
hi guess,

I'd love to trade for Sherri's # and details on what she'll do, $$, etc. Contact me at egman01301@yahoo.com. You mentioned that you had heard of sw in Orange - can you tell me what you've heard - where, when, who?

I agree with the otehr post about both Athol & Gardner (Orange too) looking like they should have some sw's - and the local economy is so bad it would seem like the right breeding grounds for it as well... I'll check it out some time & report in... any other helpful tips would be appreciated.

egg

Egg
11-26-02, 14:51
Hello Fitchburg,

Had an interesting experience with Kim tonight – she’s tall, older (admits to 39), OK looks, with long dark hair, and frequents the stretch on 2A between the bridge to downtown and McDonalds (I’ve seen her along there a couple of times). Great personality, and a top-notch bbbj with swallow – she took my load at full deep throat position, too. Didn’t gag once, and didn’t rush me either (she never used her hands to rush things along for the whole time). Well worth the price of admission - $25.

The interesting part was her chatter about business in Fitchburg and tips on how to pick up a girl safely. I figured all this should be passed along to interested readers…

The Rules According to Kim

1. Don’t pick up a girl on any of the main streets in town (2A, Lunenburg St., etc.) – instead, signal them that your interested, then turn onto a side street and wait for them to approach when it’s safe. This was a new trick for me, but she says the girls in town all know and understand this approach, especially when the heat is on.

2. When you’re done, don’t drop off a girl on any of the main streets either – drop them a block or so away on a side street.

3. Avoid driving on one of the main streets with a known sw – get onto a back road ASAP, as LE will pull you over if you are seen with someone they recognize.

4. Be very careful around the traffic circle by McDonalds. The cops watch this area closely, and like to park in one of the 2 gas stations there to keep an eye on things. Be alert! Kim says she avoids that area for that reason, but apparently other girls don’t.

5. Be careful with the young girls… they are all on crack, and will take your money to go buy a rock. Worse, she claims that all of them have some kind of disease, so be careful out there. (I think this was partly true and partly self-promotion – ie, “I’m d&d clean so you don’t have to worry about me”).

According to Kim, the LE heat is on… she says the college has threatened to pull it’s payment to the town for fire&police protection if something isn’t done about the sw scene (she says some people call Fitchburg HoeTown)… so LE is under pressure to do something about it now. You can guess what that means… She also says that if stopped, you’ll probably be let go with a warning if it’s the first time, and the girl will be taken into custody (sounds better than some towns, where the john gets screwed and the girl is let go). I asked her why this approach, and she claimed to have 2 of the selectmen as personal clients, and they are calling the shots for the police.

Now I can’t resist – a laugh on me regarding Kim’s Rules:

When I first got into town last night I was cruising past McD’s when I spotted an attractive blond with short hair and glasses crossing the parking lot and heading toward town. I pulled into the parking lot to park, thinking if she was a sw she’d approach (I had not yet heard Rule #4). As I went by her she gave me a look, but I wasn’t sure if it was THE look, if you know what I mean. So I pulled in and sat in t he car for a minute, to see what she would do. She looked back at me, then headed away from McD’s on the sidewalk. I figured OK, I was wrong, so I started up and headed toward town on the same street. She turned into the first side street before I caught up to her, so I figured I had been wrong about the look (not knowing rule #1). Anyway, after completing my date with Kim I got to thinking about what had happened earlier and realized I had been right after all, and she was simply playing it safe… while I played it stupid (in hindsight, I should have turned into the side street after her, pulled up just beyond her, and waited for her to approach, open the door and get in). Oh well, there’s always next time…

GuessWho
11-26-02, 20:39
egg,
I saw Kim thumbing last week where you mentioned. I didn't pick her up though, but know it was her because I've had her before. She used to walk Lunenburg mostly, but it seems she's moved on. I almost shit when she swallowed too. Did she yap about her divorce or her dogs? I'm sending you that # still, I just need to get it from my car. I keep forgetting, sorry man but I seriously have it.

pimpinainteasy
11-26-02, 21:02
any tips on the hours that Kim keeps?

thanks

Egg
11-26-02, 23:41
re: kim's hours

I saw her at 8:00 PM, and she said she had been out for a while. Previous spottings were later - 9PM or so.

And yes, she yapped about her divorce, the house she bought bfore she got laid off, her construction job operating heavy equipment, and her mortgage (especially her mortgage). I'd steer the conversation to what she knows about the street scene - obviously there's a wealth of very valuable info between her ears (in addition to a very talented mouth).

egg

GuessWho
11-27-02, 01:33
Ya egg, then just after she says "nice end to a long day?" She's not the best looking hoe, but her service is great. I haven't been with her since just before the summer. I thought she was done due to previous conversations, but it seems she still hits the street.

Egg
11-27-02, 02:14
hey guess,

That's her line...

Stacy uses "Bet you'll sleep well tonight!"

Any other classic endings others have heard?

GuessWho
11-27-02, 19:20
egg,
Shit, what's Stacy look like? I don't know of any other repeated lines per say. However, I'm curious if you've ever come across an older bleached blond who goes by Teresa. She's skinny, looks aren't all that (maybe years ago?), but gives a mean bj with no rushing whatsoever. I'm just curious man, oh and that # is on it's way. I have it tucked on a card in my console and keep forgetting to dig it up. Actually I have Kim's too if you need it and it's still the same since the summer. I never used that one though.

pimpinainteasy
11-27-02, 20:37
whats up boys.

i'm a boston man, but I decided to check out Fitchburg last night to see what all the fuss was about. Not a bad little outfit y'all got going on. When I first got there (about 9), it was pretty dead, saw one beat old lady and that's it until about 10:30. Picked up a girl with long brown hair and glasses, decent body, decent face. bbbj for 25, and yeah she didn't spit. I don't know what to think about that, but whatever. Had some decent skills. Here's what these girls usually have that the big city girls never do: after 10 mins or so, when the boston ho's usually start saying "are you done yet??", "you only paid 50 I can't stay here forever" "are you done yet??", this girl sticks her head up, gives me a wicked grin, and says "ahhhh...you last a long time"....giggles, and goes back to work. God bless her. Mentioned it again after it was over, and made it sound more like a compliment than money-grubbin bitching. Very nice. Name was erika I think? She seemed surprised that she'd never seen me around.

So I dropped her off and start heading back to town. And damnit if I don't see what looks to be a hot latina (got a thing for em and I've never found one in boston) walking down the street. Well fuck, says I, you drove all this way you might as well. Flipped around and got closer, it was just a darked haired white girl. By this time I already had my heart (and by "heart" i mean dick) set on another bj so there's no turning back now. Did the deed for 30. This one went on and on about how I should give her the money right now, before we got to the spot so I wouldn't change my mind. No way in hell, then she tries to get half, no way in hell. Stood my ground, everything worked out okay. above average. Went by chrissy.

fitchburg's a mighty fine town, too bad it's an hour away.

Egg
11-28-02, 01:05
hey pimpin,

thanks for the great report on erika & chrissy. I'll watch for them... I love a long, non-rushed bbbj myself. In fact, I make it a pont to tell a girl that's what I'm after, and if I get it I'll give her an extra tip (I beleive an incentive is a great motivator, and to me it's worth an extra $5 for a good experience, no spitting, no rushing, and most of all, no bitching). I think I'll stay out of Boston if that's typical... I have an hour's drive, too, and I'm not complaining a bit!

hey guess,

I'll take a # for kim, too... and any others you have. I like to ahve a plan B when for the winter when the streets may not be crawling with sw's in bad weather. Thanks for remembering!

Stacy is a bleached blond, shortish hair, looks are gone - probably 30 something. Could be Teresa going by a different name?

How many different girls are walking the Fburg beat, do ya think? Seems like an endless supply...

BTW, I cruised Orange the other night - zero. Any updates on Athol or Gardner?

Happy T-day everyone... and thanks for the lively posts!

SeniorCitizen
11-28-02, 08:36
Guys, I've done the burg a few times myself, but I've been finding a good selection in Lawrence of unhurried BBBJs for $30, and it's a lot closer with a lot of daylight action which suits my style a better. Your descriptios are pretty good so I may consider some comparison shopping.

GuessWho
11-28-02, 18:10
egg,
No problem man, I'll dig up Kims too. That one is buried in my freakin console but good. That shit can't be out in the open. I'd have to guess the Burg at prime time to have 30 at a given time spread out with revolving shifts. In the early am or daytime hours I'd guess 5-10. Keep in mind these aren't necessarily the same girls, they rotate, but I bet the amount working a given time is close. Maybe more? What do you think? In regards to Stacy, was her hair longer over the summer? She looks worn and wears tons of makeup. I'd say she's late 30's - 40. Nice girl though, I met her the summer before last and seen her off and on since. She sure can suck a mean one but I think I said that already. Heh heh!

Night Cruiser
12-01-02, 02:24
scored a bbbj ...... A nice PuertoRican gal by the name of Megaly, looked 20 or so (not sure if the name is correct). 7 on looks and a nice body. Found her by MCdonalds .... ya'll know which one I am talking about. That's her work area and she doesn't come out after 10 PM. I saw a couple of other sws nothing much to write about. One was a hispanic chick who was close to 200 lbs...... I know some of you like some extra meat.... NO LE

GuessWho
12-01-02, 14:27
nghtcrsr,
I think I know the heffa you saw. She's the biggest one I've seen out there and walks like Fat Albert. I think of that song every time I see her...... berr, beh chah, berr, beh chah, berr, beh chah........Hey Hey hey!

Egg
12-01-02, 15:22
HI guys,

Cruised the 'Burg at 9PM last night - no one in sight for almost an hour. On my last pass I got flagged down by Lisa, a coffee-skinned Puero Rican with curly black hair and a gap in her lower teeth. Claimed to be 33, with 3 young daughters. She was over on the hill coming up from teh traffic lights oin Lunenburg ST near the Thunderbird. I about had a cow - she not only waived at me in the most obvious way, then she ran up the hill, waving frantically and making a scene. Not cool. I almost pulled away, but no LE in sight so I pulled into a side street and waited for her to approach.

She took me to her favorite spot at the other end of town near McD's on the rotary. Wanted $40 for bbbj, but I told her I only pay $25, but would give her a tip if she gave good service. When she said "Don't come in my mouth," I said, "OK, I guess you don't want that tip." End of discussion - she wanted the tip, so I obliged ;<). She did give a good unhurried bbbjtc with prolnged dt - worth trying for that. BTW, she said her usual spot is by the gas station on the corner by the bridge (on 2A halfway between the downtown bridge by DD and the rotary). she also said the street off the rotary to the right (under the underpass) is a good spot to find SWs.

On the price thing, we all need to stick to the $25 line - otherwise we'll all be paying $40.

Funny bit: she said she earns good money, so I asked her what she did with it. Oh she uses it to pay her rent, buy clothes, stuff like that. Hmmm... she had just said she didn't have an apartment right now, and her clothes were worn out... must be using it to buy something else?

Finally, I did some "research" on Saturday night in Orange, Athol & Gardner... no sw action anywhere, though I spotted a likely lovely sitting on a doorstoop in Athol who turned away when I stopped and beckoned, and a really hot blond walking alone in Gardner who refused my kind offer to give her a ride on a misty night. Too bad...

GuessWho
12-02-02, 00:16
egg,
Check your mail dude!

Night Cruiser
12-02-02, 01:16
GW,

you got that one right!!! there is another one that hangs out near the store 24 - that one is scarier.......

Egg
12-05-02, 14:04
Interesting doings in the 'Burg last night...

So much for my fears about no sw during cold weather - it was about 15 degrees but felt colder, and I saw 6 girls druing my cruise.

Picked up Susan on the 1st side street to the east of the Mcd's rotary (a good spot for SWs). If you pick her up, kick her out immediately. Gave me the worst bj I've ever had - kept scraping her teeth on me, even after I complained. I finally lost my hard on and gave up and asked for my money back (got $5 back). Longish hair, dark brown, thin, and she had a green winter coat with a hood.

After I dropped her off I drove my usual route on 2A from the rotary on the west to the Thunderbird to the east. Saw one girl near the same side street, and another in front of the Rock Bottom Cafe, but kept going. Another heffer was out on the stretch between the thunderbird and the 24 store (young puerto rican, but too porky for me). made the return route and saw the girl still in front of the Rock Bottom, so made the return and picked her up. Mistake! Name was Kim, when she opened the door I saw she weighs at least 250 pounds. I said, "Oops, I thought you were someone else. Woudl you mind getting out?" She said I'll make it worth your while, but I refused. Then she said she has some more girls back at her apartment - what was I looking for. I said, young, slim, pretty (she was a 3-time loser). She said let's go. Her place was close by, and pretty soon she produced Lisa, another latina, but young, slender and pretty! We had to go back out in the car, where she asked what I wanted and how much $. I said bj, $20 and she gave me this look... I couldn't read it at all - I figured she's majorly insulted and was going to jump out of the car all indignant. Wrong! Were those tears of gratitude coming up in her eyes? So, we parked, and before she started she gave the ususal "don't come in mouth" line. I said, that's what I like, and I'll give you a tip etc. She then proceeded to give me the best blow job I've ever had! Very good deep throat, and didn't spill a drop shen I came in the back of her throat.

She doesn't have a phone, but I know where she's staying (at least for now). Wonder what she charges for fs...

later...

Egg
12-06-02, 16:56
Came across a good post on another board - Portland OR, where contributors have been rating the top 10 spots in their fair city. Anyone else want to give this a go for Fitchburg?

Here are my nominations:

1. Side street off of 2A (Kimball) just east of McDonalds rotary
2. Downtown on Lunenburg St. between DD and 24Store
3. Lunenburg St. betwen crest of hill and traffic light just east of Thunderbird
4. Kimball St.. around the gas station & bridge

I've heard other spots are good - anyone care to add to/amend the top 10 list?

luvinfun
12-06-02, 20:58
I wanted to say first. I have been reading for a couple months and think the advice and info you guys put here is invaluable for hobbyists. :)

I wanted to say that I cruised tonight for about an hour and a half and nothing, nada. 3 LE between the TBird and McD's in that time so I think that was not an issue.

Play safe guys.

MeatMan
12-11-02, 18:25
Egg..I'd go #3 Picked up a SW there not to long ago..(this summer)there were 4 other SWS in that area.She quoted she doesn't do anthing less than $80(HA!) did the duty for $30. Haven't been there in a bit won't be there until Old Man Winter takes a spring vaction. How's is it there overall???

MeatMan
12-11-02, 18:27
Originally posted by GuessWho
nghtcrsr,
I think I know the heffa you saw. She's the biggest one I've seen out there and walks like Fat Albert. I think of that song every time I see her...... berr, beh chah, berr, beh chah, berr, beh chah........Hey Hey hey!

Man,I just fell out my chair! OH MY GOD you're a funny bastard!!! hahahaha!!!

Egg
12-12-02, 18:53
Be careful out there guys - I got pulled over by LE last night, just about shit a brick. They kept insisting I was in town to score some crack. Had my story ready, and it held up under intense scrutiny. I'll have to stay away for a while... too bad, I already miss the fine women of F'burg.

egg

GuessWho
12-17-02, 00:14
egg,
How many cops were there? What did they ask you? I'd stay clear of the Burg for a good long time. That's all you need is to be recognized, and if you were hopefully you'd be by yourself. The same thing happened to me in Lowell years back. Man, I got a ball bustin! Come to think of it in Lawrence too. They're pretty persistent as to how they ask their questions. They have a certain regiment and if there's two cops (or worse more cruisers) they try to get you to fuck your story up. All you can do is keep your story straight and cooperate. Ever have any luck in Gardner? Or are you still staining your shorts.

Stay safe man!

Borderguy
12-17-02, 15:36
Originally posted by egg

Had an interesting experience with Kim tonight – she’s tall, older (admits to 39), OK looks, with long dark hair, Great personality, and a top-notch bbbj with swallow – she took my load at full deep throat position, too. Didn’t gag once, and didn’t rush me either

How many gallons of semen do you suppose these gals chug down every month?Betcha its high in calories.

HeinieLover
12-17-02, 18:30
Actually it's high in protein:)

I've had some who enjoy lick'in stick, comment on how good I taste to 'em. It's a big risk to BBBJTC everyone, but it's a higher risk to ride'em bareback, mish or backdoor.

Egg
12-18-02, 14:47
Hey guess,

LE thought I was in town to score crack, so that was their line of questioning. I had a story, and stuck to it with nary a flaw. There were 2 of them, then they called in their supervisor, but I didn't screw up so they finally let me go. It'll be a long time before I'm back - too bad, as I had found a couple of good girls who were to my liking, and figured theree were more to be found.

As for Gardner, Athol & Orange, I trolled those burgs half a dozen nights with no sightings. Too bad! Maybe in warmer weather.

To keep my shorts from getting stains I've been haunting Springfield of late - see my posts there for the update. Luckily there's some very good action to be had...

egg

Eagle86
01-06-03, 19:29
Gonna cruise the burg tomorrow but have not seen a post in awhile? Is LE Still on a tear?

Thanks

luvinfun
01-14-03, 10:03
Anyone been cruisin' the burg lately? Anything to report? I am new to this part of the hobby but been seeing the ladies for many years. If you have some info and don't mind sending some tony!ric! @ yahoo.com remove the punctuation.

I also have some good,fictional stories on some service providers and the Yoko spa in PVD.

Be safe guys.

Heap
01-17-03, 17:01
Hi Folks... am thinking of spending some time in the 'burg in the not-too-distant future. Just wondering if anyone has any opinion on daytime hunting, or if the action is all at night?

GuessWho
01-17-03, 20:06
Heap,
I had luck once in the daytime over the summer. I've cruised other daylight hours, and most every time saw a few girls. Now this is my own conclusion so take it for what it's worth, night time can be Candy Land. The hooowahs being the candy. Give it a shot man, let us know. Also, try to get a name I may know her. LOL!

Later man,

Stay safe!

Heap
01-19-03, 17:02
OK -- I'm a fool for cruising on a Sunday at 12:00 in the middle of winter... but I spent a good 90 minutes in Fitchburg... river street, clarendon street (I think that's the McDonald's your talking about) and all over the clarendon street neighborhoods and also Kimball (mentioned earlier -- that's the one with the railroad on one side and some houses on the other, right? Anyway: Nada y nada y nada. Oh well... I'll try to get there at night sometime, but that's hard to do in my current lifestyle. Hope you guys had a more, shall we say... "fruitful", weekend!

luvinfun
01-23-03, 09:37
Out last night for a total of 2.5 hours (including a 1 hr stop at the strip club in Rt 12). No LE to speak of. Just saw 1 stopped at the Store 24, probably getting Coffee or sumthin.

I saw only 1 potential, about a 3-4 face and 5-6 body, but hard to tell for sure since she was bundled up as it was only about 3 degrees out.

I guess the fun is over until it gets a little warmer out. I guess even with it being close to the end of the month, the ladies don't need the $$$$ that bad.

KruzinPop
01-31-03, 19:10
Took a chance on someone being out last night being it was "warm" and all. I'd just about called it a night since LE was very present and I'd made enough passes already when I spy "Sh..na" right on main street. The traffic was light, LE was staked out too far away to see, so grabbed her quick and we headed off for some BBBJTC for the normal fee. So the good news is that the gals may start coming out of hibernation. The bad news is Fburg was not the safest place to practice the hobby last night. Watch out for parked cars/crusers with lights off on the side streets in the normal hunting areas.

Anyone ever get one of the gals on the Rt12 dancer place to engage in more then dancing?

Night Cruiser
02-01-03, 04:22
Originally posted by kruzinpop
Took a chance on someone being out last night being it was "warm" and all. I'd just about called it a night since LE was very present and I'd made enough passes already when I spy "Sh..na" right on main street. The traffic was light, LE was staked out too far away to see, so grabbed her quick and we headed off for some BBBJTC for the normal fee. So the good news is that the gals may start coming out of hibernation. The bad news is Fburg was not the safest place to practice the hobby last night. Watch out for parked cars/crusers with lights off on the side streets in the normal hunting areas.

Anyone ever get one of the gals on the Rt12 dancer place to engage in more then dancing?

hey Pop, was Sh..na cleaned up? Last time I saw she was pretty messed up. About "The Other Side", I have been there many times and the bouncers watch that place like hawks........

Adobe
02-01-03, 08:45
Hey, P -

What time were you out? I was out from 11 to 1, saw nada.

Adobe

Eagle86
02-04-03, 19:40
In the burg today around noon and nothing again. I am batting zero in this area

GuessWho
02-04-03, 21:50
eagle,
LE has been brutal there as of late. If you try again I'd cruise 9-11 pm. After that you stick out like a sore thumb. There's fun to be had there, lots, just watch your ass.

KruzinPop
02-09-03, 01:42
Originally posted by nghtcrsr
hey Pop, was Sh..na cleaned up? Last time I saw she was pretty messed up. About "The Other Side", I have been there many times and the bouncers watch that place like hawks........

She seems a bit better off then at some points in the past.

KruzinPop
02-09-03, 01:44
Originally posted by Adobe
Hey, P -

What time were you out? I was out from 11 to 1, saw nada.

Adobe

Early, maybe 9-11 or so. Like I said, I had just about hung it up when I tripped over her. Other nights are usually nada, like you said.

luvinfun
03-04-03, 11:07
LE still out in force? What's going on here? Anything?

Heap
03-28-03, 10:10
Was in Fburg last night about 9:00 and saw nothing... heading home on Rte 12 south, and about a mile before the strip club I get the quick look from a thin brunette -- hardly a look, but I figure it's worth a shot. Turn around and then I really get the look and pick her up. I think it's the Sh...na you guys have mentioned. Pretty stoned, wants me to take her to the pay phone at Market Basket to make a call. We do the "are you a cop" thing, and she opens up her shirt and puts my hand on her breast. Nice breast. I take her to the pay phone.

I'm way nervous as I'm sitting there parked with her on the phone. She's having a fight on the phone and yelling at someone. People are going in and out of the liquor store and the Market Basket and looking over at her, adn then at me. She gets back in the car and wants me to take her somewhere else. I say I'll drop her off somewhere, but I'm getting out of here. She starts a monologue during which I say nothing, "Fuck that... you've fucked up my whole night now. I saw my friends but I went with you instead. Jesus. Fuckin' men. Next time you pick up a girl and you make her think she's gonna work. You've really fucked me up now. I got a kid and a family. Can you at least pay me for touching me before?" I laugh: "I don't think so," I tell her.

The monologue goes on. "Everything's fucked up now. You're the bad guy. I'm good. I'm just trying to make a living. You're the bad guy. Yeah, you'd better -- next time you pick up a girl. This is fucked up. Can't you see I'm having a fight. Jesus this is so fucked up."

I would have given her $10 to shut up. So I stop the car and drop her off and I say, "Look, you're not making your case any better. Here's $10, but instead of getting all pissed off you could just be quiet or be nice, and we'd both be happier -- maybe even I'd come around to getting more into the mood than if you're yelling at me and I just want you to get out of the car and shut up."

She takes the $10 and totally flip-flops. She says, "Thank you, sweetie," and is all cat-like and affectionate suddenly. Gives me a nice kiss on the cheek before getting out. I'm almost turned on again. If she had that attitude all along, she would have made another few bucks!

She didn't look too bad... squity-stoned eyes, but a decent bod... bit too much pimples around the chin for my taste.

MeatMan
03-28-03, 15:54
HEAP!!!!!!!......daaaammmmnnn!!! where you been man!!!! Shit I know this isn't my side of town but, ,just to say wel-cum-back!!:D

Funny how she flipped the script from being a whining broad,to a little cock teaser oooooohh I hate that sometimes!

KruzinPop
03-29-03, 01:28
Originally posted by Heap
I think it's the Sh...na you guys have mentioned. Pretty stoned, wants me to take her to the pay phone at Market Basket to make a call. We do the "are you a cop" thing, and she opens up her shirt and puts my hand on her breast. Nice breast. I take her to the pay phone.
Doesn't sound like the sh..a I've encounterd. There is another brunette I've met that is not beyond the type of antics you descibed.

Night Cruiser
03-31-03, 03:22
Originally posted by kruzinpop
Doesn't sound like the sh..a I've encounterd. There is another brunette I've met that is not beyond the type of antics you descibed.

Pop,

Sounds like this girl was dope sick. Anyone who is dope sick, no matter how nice they are normally are, will be ticked off. This girl sure doesn't sound like Sh..a at all but who knows. She is always very nice.

Heap
03-31-03, 12:09
Originally posted by MEATMAN
HEAP!!!!!!!......daaaammmmnnn!!! where you been man!!!! Shit I know this isn't my side of town but, ,just to say wel-cum-back!!:D

Thanks, Meat. I've been finding it hard (ha) to find the time to cruise as I'd like. Also weighing the advantages and disadvantages of paying more for a "safer" experience at the MPs or in-calls... less adrenaline, but more safety -- presumably both physically and LE-wise. However, I now have regular business in the 'burg... so who knows where my arrow will point. :-)

jumpinjack
04-12-03, 10:16
Was out in the Burg last night between 10:00 and 12:00. NOt a single sighting of anything that wasn't driving a cruiser.

Heap
04-14-03, 13:56
Last week in the Burg, about 9:00 PM, picked up KIM -- white, long auburn hair (really nice hair). Got in my car and took me to a deserted place. Great attitude. Good conversation. Took off her top layers unasked, and $30, BBBJ with very deep throat (and I'm well endowed). I fingered her from behind the whole time. Problem was she had burns all over her face. Didn't see them 'til afterwards, which was fine. Said she would have done a better job, but her face is healing and that makes it harder (I thought she did a good job!) I would have preferred not to see the burns at all. She said she's healing from some acid being spilled on her. Who knows. I must have used 10 disinfectant towelettes! She was very considerate coming back into town -- had me drop her off in a dark area so that LE wouldn't spot us. Nice girl. Too bad her face is so screwed up.

luvinfun
04-14-03, 15:49
Heap, did you get any contact info on her?

GuessWho
04-14-03, 16:39
Heap,
Did she swallow and say "good ending to a long day?"

Egg
04-14-03, 18:16
heap,

sorry to hear her face got screwed up - Kim gives excellent deep throat and always swallows. Very savvy about safety and LE avoidance, too. Always worth asking her what's going on in the Burg, as she told me she has a couple of regualrs who are on the board of alderman, so she knows what's going down. I've heard she has a phone #, but never got it...

egg

GuessWho
04-14-03, 19:00
egg,
I think I still have her # in my car console if you want it. If so, grab my e-mail from the group and I'll respond with it. That goes for you too Heap. I'm too ascared to go back to the 'Burg'.

luvinfun
04-14-03, 20:46
Guys, might I trouble you for her # as well? tonyric at yahoo dot com

I appreciate it.

Egg
04-15-03, 01:08
hey guess,

thanks but no thanks... I'm not ready to chance the 'burg

Heap
04-15-03, 16:23
Hi guys -- didn't get a number, and I'm okay not having it. She did swallow, and she did say, "good end to a long day," or something to that effect. All around good experience, except for her face. She seems to really want to get her shit together; I hope she does, for her sake.

GuessWho
04-15-03, 19:09
luvinfun,
I'll look tonight, if I still have it I'll forward it.

egg,
I hear ya dude, I ruined a new pair of undies there.

Heap,
I think that's her. She didn't look like that when I saw her, then again that was about six months ago. The thing is I met her a year (give or take a few months) before this past winter. At that time she was only doing this for a few weeks to get on her feet. Let's see, not last November but the November before......hmmmmm, ya that's about two weeks. I guess she does construction. That may have something to do with the acid incident.

luvinfun
04-15-03, 19:15
Thanks dude. I appreciate it.

Heap
05-09-03, 08:46
Last evening, about 9:00 PM, picked up Rachel by the MacDonald's rotary. 25 years old, long light-brown hair, nice face though with those darkened eyes that we all know of. Started out saying 80-90 for fs, but finished with 40 for fs. I could have gone down further, but I felt sort of sorry for her, and she had a place, which I think is worth a little extra. I've never been to an sw's apartment before. Her room mate, another sw, was there but left when we arrived (I got the better of the two).

Rachel was skinny, which I like, but without any muscle tone, which I don't like. The apartment was really messy but not so dirty -- a bong on the coffee table. Said she had an 8 year old girl, had studied to be a home health aid, and then said, "but let's face it, I wouldn't be here if I had my shit together." She had a good attitude, and gave an excellent bbbj. Then cfs missionary and from behind. Didn't take me long. She definitely tried to make it intimate, and I almost started kissing her as we were doing it(she has nice lips and knew how to put them on my neck and near my mouth). All in all very comfortable experience. She said to pop in any time, apartment 11... but I didn't bother taking down the address. After such an experience, I feel the right thing to do would be to start seeing a counselor or going to SA. At the same time, I find myself thinking about the next time...

luvinfun
05-09-03, 08:57
Heap, please back channel me about Rachael at tonyric[NOSPAM]@yahoo.com.

Thanks dude.

Heap
05-09-03, 16:30
Lovinfun, that's all the info I've got. Nothin' else to say about it!

Night Cruiser
06-07-03, 13:14
I was in Fitchburgh Saturday A.M. 12:30- 2:00 . That place is a ghost town. I didn't even see rats. Has anyone visited there lately? The girls must be over at MCI. Bsafe.

Freelow
06-09-03, 16:13
Nghtcrsr,

I was in Fitchburg at the beginning of May on a Friday night. I made the run by the McDonalds when it was still light out - not a thing to be found. I decided to hang out until it got dark. Paydirt.

I picked up two women at the convenience store across the street from McD's. Both for the night for $100. Any and everything all night. Thin blond named Chris and her brunette friend who's name I forget. Not the two best looking women, but it was only a bill for the night.

Enjoy

Auto
06-12-03, 22:05
From the Fitchburg paper earlier this month:

Fitchburg sting nabs two johns in their 70s
By Matt O'Brien

FITCHBURG -- An undercover female police officer took part in arresting six men, only two of them Fitchburg residents, for allegedly trying to pay for sex at a parking lot outside Valley West Plaza on Friday.

Between 9:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. on Friday, police arrested the men as they approached the officer and allegedly offered to pay her for sex near the plaza on River Street.

Police said the effort was an attempt to battle prostitution in the city by targeting its demand.

"There needs to be a balanced approach," said Police Chief Edward Cronin. "Not only do we arrest prostitutes, but we also arrest johns. In many cases, I see the johns as a bigger part of the problem than the actual prostitutes."

Police Officer Shelbie Hertel, in a planned operation organized by Lt. Paul Bozicas, stood not far from a pay telephone in the parking lot police said was a known site for prostitution activity in the city.

The six men arrested and charged with offering to engage in sex for a fee were (names and addresses deleted by auto to spare any more pain to these poor pricks).

"At this point we're just trying to send a message to people that we're not going to tolerate it," Cronin said. "It's also people from outside of Fitchburg. To me that's particularly disturbing."

Two years ago, the Police Department faced heat in a court battle when city defense attorney John Bosk fought to make the department apply a law against common nightwalking uniformly for both sexes.

In the 2001 district court case involving two suspected female prostitutes represented by Bosk, a judge threw out the charges after arguing the police department was selectively prosecuting suspected female prostitutes and not expending an equal amount of effort targeting suspected male johns.

Since that case, there have been a number of undercover sting operations where female city or state police officers have impersonated prostitutes, Bosk said.

He said it was a far cry from when the once all-male Police Department used young male police officers like Dean Romano to do the same sting operations.

"He was their troll," said Bosk of Romano. "He was the best-looking girl down on Cherry Street."

Friday's sting arrests involved solicitation, not simply common nightwalking.

"Solicitation is a different crime," Bosk said. "It requires a criminal conversation."

But Bosk, who believes prostitution should be legalized, said he does not think targeting male customers is an improvement.

"If the woman wasn't there, the men wouldn't stop," said Bosk. "You're going to create a population that's afraid to stop for a woman asking for assistance."

Cronin said he carefully read all six reports, and argued this was not an issue of entrapment by his police officers.

"It was really them going to her," Cronin said. "They were going into parking lots looking for her."

Heap
06-15-03, 20:04
Thursday night went to the strip club in F'burg... was amazed at how nice looking the women were. Wow. Then drove by McD's and picked up Chrissy -- 25-yr. old, short and skinny, straight hair. Nice personality. Gave a very good bbbj $30 with pants off so I could feel her while she did it. She moaned to make it more fun, but it just made it distracting for me. I would have wanted FS, but didn't want to risk being out of the car. I should get a motel room at some point. Anyway, not a bad experience. The town seemed dead otherwise.

lboy
06-20-03, 08:45
I picked up a chick a few weeks back, said her name was charlie.. tall thin with short blonde hair.. nice long legs.. good looking.. had a short dress on with nothing on underneath.. man i like that.. nice smooth pussy to feel while she gave head.. 30 for the deed.. it was durring the day and she took me to some remote farm.. when she was done she jumps out, squats, and takes a piss in front of me.. that was nice.. kinky but looked good.. i'd like to pick her up again..

Fluff
06-20-03, 11:16
Heap - What's the deal with the strip club in Fitchburg? Is it the other side? Are lap dances available and is it worth a visit? I couldn't find any info on the strip club website I usually go to for that kind of information. Any info would be appreciated.

GuessWho
06-20-03, 16:22
Originally posted by lboy
I picked up a chick a few weeks back, said her name was charlie.. tall thin with short blonde hair.. nice long legs.. good looking.. had a short dress on with nothing on underneath.. man i like that.. nice smooth pussy to feel while she gave head.. 30 for the deed.. it was durring the day and she took me to some remote farm.. when she was done she jumps out, squats, and takes a piss in front of me.. that was nice.. kinky but looked good.. i'd like to pick her up again..

LOL! I bet I know where that farm is.

MeatMan
06-20-03, 17:24
Lboy, about the chick taking a piss after she did the duty with you?,I can't tell you how many times I've seen that. I'd say since I've been mongering all these years, 85% of them would take a squat after I've done give them my magic stick and, they would take a piss righ there in front of me...It is kinda kinky though espacially listening to the piss sound...szzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!! hehehe! man I really need that shrink!

Guess.......WASSSSSSSSSSAAAAP!!! :D

MEATMAN

GuessWho
06-20-03, 19:08
MEAT,
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUPPP?

C'mon now MEAT,
You hear szzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, but we hear sssssssssssssssssssspppppppppppppppp. The difference being your chicks are pissing on ashalt in an alleyway. LOL!

Auto
06-21-03, 14:07
I had a chick ask if I wanted to watch her stuff a condom with money (used to be MY money) up her snatch after the deed. Real nice piece in Orlando, I guess the cops pat the chicks down. Kind of kinky to watch, I wish I took some pictures of that one!

Heap
06-23-03, 15:02
Yeah, I think that's the only place there. I don't know the ins and outs of The Other Side... just was stunned at how good looking the girls seemed, as it looks like a hole in the wall from outside. I've been to plenty of strip clubs where there's a whole lotta cellulite and sagging... not the one night I went to The Other Side. Don't know if I just happened to luck out.

GuessWho
07-20-03, 17:48
nghtcrsr,
Yup, been there done that with Lilly. Nice chick, maybe average looks but does her thing well. I was there myself today for other reasons than hunting but I looked anyway. I had a daytime sighting of Kim. She likes the awkward pickup spots so I drove on by.

Heap
07-25-03, 11:28
Cruised the 'burg last night about 9:00 - 9:30, and it was dead. LE was around, though not in force. However, spotted a pair of LE on mountain bikes, which surprised me.

Mass Couple
08-05-03, 06:12
Finally something worth reporting in the burg. Cruise for an hour or so Sunday night around 7PM, things were dead. Decided a trip to Lowell was in order, Saw a couple up there but nothing worth taking the chance on becuase LE was heavy. Ended up back in Fitchburg around 1 am, after a stop at a strip joint in Tyngsboro (The Blue Moon.)

Anyhow to make a short story long: Picked up Amy, 37, blonde, decent tits, tight little body, very clean, an easy 7 for the fitchburg area. She was between McD's and the dive bar up rt 12 a bit. She is bi, though we chose not to go that route tonight. Did end up getting a great bbbjtc from her for .2 and tossed her a .05 tip for a pack of butts after. This took place as we were cruising through town then down rt 2 almost all the way to Gardner then back. Took directions very well, slowed when asked as I wanted to enjoy it, a couple nice gags and kept going deep, lots of ball bathing with her tongue. No Rush at all though she did ask that we try to get her back to said dive bar by 2. No number but said Sunday's were about her only night out. Look for her for sure. Looks 7, service 8, attitude 9. Next time she may end up with a sore tongue as well as a sore jaw ;)

Nice to see something happening again around here.

MassCouple

jumpinjack
08-16-03, 18:00
I don't get to the Burg as often as I used to, but it has been dead, dead dead every time I've been there for months now. I lost Lilly's # so I can't even call her (man, does she know how to suck!)

DrummerBoy
08-28-03, 17:37
It looks like LE successfully ran everybody out.. looks like the action has moved on. Too bad, I am traveling to MA soon and it ws convenient for me here.

Mass Couple
09-15-03, 15:44
One quick trip through the burg last night, around 8 pm. Little LE presence. Spotted a fresh blonde on the strip going up past McDonalds, to the dive bar on rt 12, swung around just in time to see her getting into another car. Fresh talent gone. Speaking of said divebar, anyone ever have any luck in there, stopped in one night and almost asked a couple of the women in there (that looked the part) but didn't seem like a question to come right out and ask.

GuessWho
09-16-03, 18:54
MC,
I know a few chicks who go in there. One reliable source said the owner wants no part of "hobby negotiations" in the bar. They are in there, but you might want to wait until they are on their way out or be very discreet. They walk that main road too. Be careful of LE, they sit in the driveways or bushes in the parking lot near the gas station. I have to ask you something though. Do you and your wife do this? You go man!

Yellow Fever
09-17-03, 21:47
Hey GW,

Where is this located, I've been by the McDonalds across the street from Cumberland Farms. Can you give a better location?

Mass Couple
09-18-03, 12:41
GW,

Thanks dude, Yes we do this together. She enjoys the break and has a fondness for seeing me with other women. As a matter of fact I had never been with a sw untill she sugested it one day when I was bitching about lack playtime (that time of the month). It has become a nice variation to our playtime. She hates the hunt when things are slow and gets bored but, to me that is one of the best parts of the hobby. It's quite a treat to have your woman driving you around with a sw taking you to the balls in the back seat and your woman encouraging her to do a better job. ;)

We almost took home someone from there one night but, alas she had a prior engagement. You may have seen her around town, I believe she is the only bsw in the burg? Any news on her? I'd love to exchange notes sometime on things in the area if you're up to it. Let me/us know how to get in touch.

Night Cruiser
09-19-03, 18:51
Hey Fever, (sorry, I couldn't resist) depending which way you approach the rotary, just go up the road with mcdonald's on your right hand side. The Dive bar is about 1/2 mile on your right. However, you'll will see more girls if you take a right, if you are coming from downtown (main st.) at the Post office. In that area sws like to hang out. Of course, there aren't many left.

GuessWho
09-20-03, 00:19
YF and NC,
Now I can't resist. AVOID THE DOWNTOWN AREA!!! Unless you like silver bracelets and a ride in a nice paddy wagon. NC's directions are right on though to that bar.

Auto
09-25-03, 17:54
My 1st shot at a pic. Sorry, but it IS from the 'Burg!

Fluff
09-26-03, 15:32
I'm pretty unfamiliar with Fitchburg, and I'd appreciate some help navigating my way. I usually come in from Route 2, taking Main Street north, and stop off at the Other Side. Is that the dive bar that people write about? Where is the MacDonald's and the rotary from there? Can someone help me?

Night Cruiser
09-26-03, 20:21
Fluff,

check out some of the previous posts.... there is plenty of information about how to navigate friendly Fitchburg. If you are stopping at the other side (that is not a dive bar - I have been to hundreds of clubs and those are the freshest girls I've seen - Other clubs it's like silicone valley) keep going towards downtown and at the lights keep straight do not go over the bridge. Follow that road for about a mile and the bar will be on your left. Pay attention 'cause if you don't you'll miss it. If you keep going straight you will end up at the rotary with McDonalds on your left. Bear right at the rotary and that road will take you downtown.

Has anyone seen Shawna lately?

Mass Couple
09-30-03, 07:55
Greetings, did a solo run last thursday and had the good fortune of finding Chrissy, a mid 20s wsw. I'd say she's about 5'6" light brown hair, about 110 lbs, tiny titties, pierced lip, a bit street weathered but good for the area. Picked her up at the Store 24 near where Lunenburg St. starts. Went out to the farm. Great service .2 She took direction well and preform as asked, no rush at all. Ended up nutting as I was holding her head and pumping away into her mouth. This was a mid afternoon meeting say around 2 PM and little to no LE going on. Have address and phone. Didn't ask about giving it out but, she seemed to be looking for some quiet business, if interested let me know.

Side note worth mentioning: Not sure what this was all about but, was down near the D donuts on what I believe is Water st. Ran into a older blonde, about 5' 5" or so, medium har, british (maybe) accent, looked too good to be a sw but she stuck her thumb out on the 3rd pass. I pulled over, she approaches the window, asks for a ride to the Best Western, I said sure hop in. She hesitates, then says, "well I'm really looking for a date to bring back there with me." My reply, "Well I'll be glad to give you a ride." To which she declines and moves away. She did not look like a typical sw for the burg, her make up looked more like that of someones granny. Red lights going off everywhere... I'm glad I thought with the big head for once. Anyone else ever run into this person in the burg? Am I paranoid?

Continuing to think with the right head

GuessWho
10-01-03, 16:31
Mass Couple,
I'm pretty sure I've had her twice before. You drive by and her thumb goes over her head right? Short blond hair? Average looks and body? Maybe late thirties or forty? Not the best service, does what's asked of and doesn't have a time constraint.

luvinfun
10-02-03, 12:35
MassCouple, might I get that info on the girl you got # for? tonyric at yahoo

Night Cruiser
10-03-03, 01:49
MC, next time let her hop in and drive away, suggest that you don't like hotels and want to go to a quiet spot...... If it's a cop, she will want to hop off again. If not, well, you've scored and then you can change your mind and go to a nice hotel :) . Again, has anyone seen Shawna? I haven't been to the 'burgh in a long time.

luvinfun
10-08-03, 07:50
Took a drive around the burg yesterday 12:30 - 2. Saw no less than 6 ranging from a 2( lockjammer for sure) to an 8 on the SW scale. Saw Missy with her pimp and another in an orange jumpsuit rate her about a 7. They must have thought I was a cop though based on the reaction I got. Guess I need to take the other car when I go out. lol black 4 dr sedans just don't cut it. lol

luvinfun
10-08-03, 18:50
MC saw your bleached blond. Same routine with me on Rt 12 tonight. lol She goes on about wanting a date, etc. I said hop in and we can discuss this on the road, she keeps talking about needing money and wanted to know if I wanted to go parking. lol I said too much information for on the street. She apologizes and I drive away. Since GW has seen her and appears on the up and up, maybe next time. lol

GuessWho
10-09-03, 18:05
LF,
Ya I've passed, seen, and had her. The chick doesn't shut up though. Yap yap yap yap yap! Did she mention she needed money for her broken down car? Did she ask you back to her place for a romantic time?

luvinfun
10-10-03, 07:16
GW, No, she asked if I wanted to go parking. lol A little too much information for a street chat and with me in my car. lol But, now since I know she is not LE bait then next pass I think I may give her a shot. ;)

Mass Couple
10-10-03, 08:48
GW,

How about a little run down on her? Negoiated fee? Service? Rating? ;)

Thanks.

Hoping to take a couples cruise Sunday evening, will let ya know what turns up.

Be Safe

Member #1329
10-21-03, 22:45
"Greetings, did a solo run last thursday and had the good fortune of finding Chrissy, a mid 20s wsw. I'd say she's about 5'6" light brown hair, about 110 lbs, tiny titties, pierced lip, a bit street weathered but good for the area. Picked her up at the Store 24 near where Lunenburg St. starts. Went out to the farm. Great service .2 She took direction well and preform as asked, no rush at all. Ended up nutting as I was holding her head and pumping away into her mouth. This was a mid afternoon meeting say around 2 PM and little to no LE going on. Have address and phone. Didn't ask about giving it out but, she seemed to be looking for some quiet business, if interested let me know."

Please send send me her contact info via the WSG Forum's Private Messaging system.

GuessWho
10-22-03, 17:48
GW,

"How about a little run down on her? Negoiated fee? Service? Rating?"

MC,

First off, if it's the same chick you'll want her blowing you quick since she doesn't shut up. LOL! I got bj's for $20 from her. She asks the whole way there and back for more but always took that. Service and rating I give a 5, maybe 6. It's not all bad, just scope the area to see what's what first.

Guys,

I did a daytime cruise and picked up this robust blond. She was the only one out I saw in two hours time. I have to stop buzzing my hair, she thought I was a cop. I know, surprise surprise. Senior would be proud, I'm putting an end to inflation. Anyway, she gets $40 for a bj, I countered $25. No napkins needed either. I could wear these skivvies one more day if I wanted. LOL!

MeatMan
10-22-03, 23:20
Liar!...U paid $40 U fucking prick!!!....Im telling Senior!:mad: :D

Mass Couple
10-23-03, 15:29
Another solo stroll yesterday yeilded that rare special find @ approx 1:30 in the afternoon. Met Jody on a side street off of main near the big rock. She's 26, 1/2 Puerto Rican and 1/2 portuguese, about 100 lbs, tiny little lady, she said 32B in the tit area but I'd say A at best. Clean and cute. Honestly one of the best looking sw's I've seen so far. She claims to be new to the area coming here from Boston but seemed to know of many of the local ladies.

Anyhow went out to the farm, and did a CBJ for 25.00, and though I had never thought I could blast off under those circumstances, she had me shooting off nicely after a long slow bj with lots of sack play. She knows how to FOLLOW directions and did so very well.

Not that I give a fuck about conversation with sw's but, she was even pretty kewl to talk to. Found out she is bi, and may hook up the 3 way thing at some point. Admitted user but saw no marks, and her insistance on the protection put all fears to rest. If you see this one, do not pass her by. Simply awesome, she even smelled fucking delicious.

Also saw a heavy blonde near Mc D's but vacated the idea when I parked and saw her companion stroll by the end of the street. Amazing there was no one with her when I went by, nor was there anyone between her and the side street I pulled into, no people, no houses. Lurking in the bushes? I can only assume. I'd had only given her about a 3 on looks. Glad it didn't work out and I kept looking, I'll take a covered bj from a 9 (Jody) over a bbbj from an overweight 3 anyday.

I can't wait to make a report from a nonsolo adventure with Jody ;) woo fucking hoo!

Be Safe

GuessWho
10-27-03, 23:23
Well, the pouring rain yielded 3 hoowahs that I saw. Oops, 4 if you count the one I did tonsil touching with. One nice brunette in a bad pickup spot near that dive Rock Bottom. Another pothole maker on that street. Then on Rt. 12 I saw a hodded brunette, didn't look too shabby but vanished like a ninja. And finally Vicki on Lunenburg St. We did the touchy feely thing and had some fun with no mess. Senior would be proud, that's two in a row.

Boris1069
10-30-03, 08:14
Met Nancy lives across from little park up the st from Mickey d's. Near Sheriffs ofc.
A 9 in looks with great service but does have tracks.
Worth a shot

GuessWho
11-02-03, 22:01
Did the daytime thing today. I only saw a few out, one decent looking girl but right on Main St. I don't go for that shit and ran into Kim a little later on off of a main drag. I have to say that street life has run her down over the months. That's too bad, she seems smart enough. Anyway, we went off the beaten path to a nice spot. She asked if I wanted to stay in the car or go for a walk. I chose the walk and we wound up in the middle of a brook on a rock. Nice bj as always, but get this she spit. She said she has Diabetes now, but under control. I guess she has to lay off the protein. I shit you not fellas! (shut up Meat!)

SeniorCitizen
11-03-03, 09:33
Guess:
You are going to lay off the Kit Kat before you see her again

Player
11-03-03, 23:21
My Sunday afternoon was a mixed bag. I was driving and I picked up a short redhead wsw. I should have known better when she began fidgiting and venting about negative things that happen in her life. After listening to her, I decided to drop her off but she had a terrible tantrum and complained about wasting her time. I gave her money to get out of my car and it was worth it. As I drove through town, I picked up Shawna near the square. We drove out of town and she gave me wonderful BBBJ (.2) which made up for my previously bad experience.

MeatMan
11-03-03, 23:25
Guess, theres a shitload of thoughts going through my head now.Where do you find them man?

(mmmm protein!gulp,glup,glup,gulp)

GuessWho
11-05-03, 18:44
Meat,
Who would have guessed? Ha ha ha!

Stay safe ya prick!

GuessWho
11-06-03, 00:22
Honestly, I need a series of HA (Hookers Anonymous) meetings. The only problem is on the way home I'd find some chick thumbing and fall off the wagon.

Man, I just got sucked dry from this blond chick. I'd give her looks a 6, and service a 9. I didn't catch her name though. She tongued my nuts like they were the last pair around. I'll be looking for her again. Be careful though, LE was everywhere.

Stay safe fellas!

Auto
11-06-03, 13:07
Hello, my name is Auto and I'm a hooker addict.

Kidding aside I've tried to quit plenty of times but the lure of the streets always calls me back. Plus, nobody likes a quitter, right? Since early summer I've only banged 2 sw's, maybe 3. I have a steady piece of ass on the side and it's fucking great! No prowling around, no threat of LE, and truly the best sex I've ever had in my life pretty much anytime I want it.

There is a downside though. It's much harder to seperate the home life from the 'affair' life, and if one happens to collide with the other? I'm sure the shit will hit the fan pretty hard.

Freelow
11-06-03, 18:00
Auto,

Your post reminded me of someone I used to know.

He was asked to make a toast at a wedding. He stood up and said, "Hi, My name is Ted, and I'm and alcoholic."

Everyone cracked up except for the mother of the groom.

"Rehab is for quitters" - Dean Martin

***To protect the innocent, the names in this post have been changed.***

SeniorCitizen
11-06-03, 18:18
Hope it doesn't happen, but we'll be waiting for your return. Regarding the 2 sw's which relationship were you cheatin on?

Auto
11-06-03, 22:01
You got me, Senior. I guess I was cheating on both of 'em! Kinda like a 3 way cheat.

Adobe
11-10-03, 01:55
Hey . . . anyone still out, now that the weather's turned colder? Met an SW near the rotary couple weeks back -- thin, smalltopped, glasses, 20's -- quiet-looking and speaking but cute and pretty open-minded. Christina, I think her name was (same as Chrissy? I don't think so, but maybe). That night -- it was warmer, remember -- must have seen another three, four on the streets.

Can anyone tell me how far on Lunenburg I should be driving away and out of town (say, starting from the Store 24)? I usually end my trolling by driving three, five blocks toward Lunenburg -- is that far enough?

Previous poster was right: the girls at The Other Side are surprisingly good-looking, in a not-phony sort of way. But the bouncers watch customers for any funny stuff, so it's strictly look don't dare touch.

As winter approaches, good luck to us all.

Adobe

Fluff
11-10-03, 10:40
I've read all the posts about Fitchburg, but I've never been able to find any street action and I feel completely lost whenever I cruise that city. I found Lunenburg Street last Saturday afternoon, but there was no activity that I could find. If anyone could provide me with a clear map of where to cruise, it would be greatly appreciated.

GuessWho
11-10-03, 14:45
Adobe,

The prosperous area is from the Store 24 down to Walgreens and occassionally across to the Thunderbird Motel. That's the stretch they walk all the way into downtown. Be careful from the Store 24 to downtown. I don't recommend that area, it's risky.

Fluff,

Search back some of my posts. You should find more than enough in the way of directions.

Stay safe fellas!

GuessWho
11-10-03, 19:14
Shit, I almost forgot. The other night I was driving down Lunenburg and spotted a tall brunette with no coat and looked pretty good I might add. I drive by, got the eye (I think) and turned up some side streets to backtrack. Now she's heading my way and I get a lil smile. Next thing I know I drive up to her and got a look of disgust. This girl was walking IN the road. She did a head jerk as I drove by too. I might have mistook a student for a SW. If so, my bad. Then again, let the games continue.

Adobe
11-11-03, 13:20
Hey, all -

Didn't see anyone out last night around 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.

Has it gotten too cold already? Or are the bars the only place left to look for them?

Adobe

GuessWho
11-11-03, 18:57
Adobe,
No, they are out. I think you might have been a bit too early.

Marsh Boy
11-18-03, 17:29
Went cruising Fitchburg last Friday night between 6 and 9. I saw only one LE parked downtown near the train station. Other than that - nothing. I went everywhere in F-Burg. Maybe it was too cold. However, I did swing into Brockton - see my "other areas" post

GuessWho
11-20-03, 14:45
Cruised the Burg a bit last night. Nothing to wrote home about, even if there was I wouldn't write. I did have some fun though. As I was leaving I was almost to Rt. 2 on Rt. 12 in Leominster and spot this nice looking fake blond, a little portly but still decent. I get the eye sort of and turn around. I see her again and she looks and I also notice another car turning around. I go up a ways turn around safely again and now I'm behind the dude going for the chick. I went right up his ass (no pun intended) and spooked the poor guy. I put my dome light on quickly and his eyes were glued to the mirror. I then went on Rt. 2. I think the kid had skid marks. Hey, if I can't have her neither can he. LOL!

Adobe
11-23-03, 23:36
Belated report from a few days ago:

Right outside of downtown, on Lunenburg, saw Casey. From behind seemed to be a cute young blonde, when I pulled over she was a little less immediatly appealing (late 20's through 30's), but still in the ballpark. Not that any of the Fburg gals are all that enthusiastic (at least in my experience), but Casey was average at best. Willing but not too wonderful, and certainly pushing it in terms of hurry to leave and not much performance art.

Anyone seen anyone else new, promising lately? What are the hours that are most likely?

How's the luck lately in our favorite watering hole? I was there once, a couple of months back, and it didn't seem the safest place in the world.

Adobe

luvinfun
11-24-03, 18:18
Adobe, it has been slim pickings lately. Not even the regulars are out. Strange, because the LE involvement has been light of late.

I go to Lowell alot and it is slim there as well. Winter is upon us and this time of year sucks and not in the good way. :(

Anyone got any info to share backchannel?

GuessWho
12-05-03, 00:06
I did a few loops though the Burg tonight. I saw one decent looking prospect or so I thought but the hat threw me. She was on the main road leaving the McD's rotary just past Rock Bottom that dive bar. Anybody ever scope that place out? I bet they hide in there. Other than that I didn't see any others.

GuessWho
12-07-03, 22:38
I scored a regular girl I haven't seen in months. I thought she was residing at the Graybar, thankfully just in Vermont. We went behind this bar of sorts which was nice and cozy. She's in the middle of a mean bj when the back light goes on and two people head down some stairs with a flashlight. Man, talk about losing a chubby! The chick didn't even lose her bobbing pattern. It turned out they were looking for something on the ground. We finished up and left but they were still outside. So much for coziness.

GuessWho
12-13-03, 16:24
I hooked up with Vicki a.k.a. Melissa last night. I actually met her before and she remembered me. She's a pleasant girl, with decent service Senior would agree to monetarily. The only thing is she talks like she has golf balls stuck up her nose. Anyone know her? She said she got in some mongers car last night and bailed. He freaked her out. Which one of you pricks was that? LOL!

Sean W
12-14-03, 18:58
I am in Leominster. Does anyone know if there is any escort services available in Leominster / Fitchburg area? I saw few on the yellow page but when I checked, they are all actually in Boston area. A little too far away.

I used an escort last week in Allston. The girl was great and it was $150 a hour. The only thing bad was I had to drive 1 hour to get there. :-(

GuessWho
12-14-03, 21:57
He cruises.........sees Vicki................SCORES!

Night Cruiser
12-17-03, 02:46
GW,
It looks like you are the only monger out there lol....... Lowell, Worcester, the 'Burgh, You are just as bad as MM ........ Doubt he has been able to keep it in his pants...... I drive by Lowell all the time and man, there is absolutely nothing out there. Some times I do see something but it's like holloween night!!!!!

GuessWho
12-17-03, 16:50
I hear ya NC, there's not much out there. The Burg has a few gems now and again, Lowell has a couple hoowahs, while Lawrence has yielded zip in months. In Wooostah I've mainly seen trolls too. We need a new hobby. LOL!

Adobe
12-20-03, 04:12
Busy night out there, gentlemen, counted five but hooked up with none.

First, Lilly, in the downtown area. One of the round curled-brim hats -- couldn't see her eyes or hair but she was older, about 40, spoke well. average to thin. Nice in jeans. It was early in the evening and I made her an offer she was definitely able to refuse. She walked away, offended.

Second, heading out of town on Lunenberg, saw this girl, early 20's, sweatshirt, trailing after this guy. She was definitely working, I got the look before and after a U, but I didn't want to deal with someone with an "agent."

Third, in the Rock, Jen/Gem, black-haired, chubby, working. Not my type.

Fourth and Fifth, Kim (yes, Kim) and her friend Laurie. Laurie could only do a short-time tonight (I was looking for a longer session), and Kim wasn't my type. Too tall, too thin. Seemed nice enough, though.

So I went looking for Lilly and after an hour gave it up.

Adobe

GuessWho
01-02-04, 17:38
I had a lil score today with a regular. I only saw two, one downright nasty brunette, tall and skinny near the RB, and Teresa. Obviously I let the skank be. LOL!

Fluff
01-17-04, 11:18
Be careful out there. This article was published on January 1st, I think:

FITCHBURG -- Undercover police officers arrested five people overnight Tuesday as they trolled city streets and bars investigating complaints about the city's illicit sex trade.
Police arrested two alleged prostitutes who flagged them down and followed another alleged prostitute and John from Kimball Street to the Fifth Massachusetts Turnpike, a wooded area off of Route 2.

"They go out to those type of areas to engage in these kind of activities," said Police Chief Edward Cronin. "They feel they won't be spotted out there."

Cronin said police watched as 20-year-old Nancy E. Batchlor, of 30 Rockland St., walked into 94 Daniels St., a private home police were surveying Tuesday night after receiving complaints from neighbors.

Cronin said the woman later waved down 39-year-old Todd M. Velera of 186 Franklin Road as he drove down Kimball Street, and entered the man's car for the alleged purpose of engaging in sex for a fee, Cronin said.

Police officers Kevin Boucher and Leroy Jackson followed the two people and arrested them more than two miles away on the Fifth Massachusetts Turnpike. Batchlor was charged with common nightwalking and Velera with offering to engage in sex for a fee.

The police officers continued their investigation at the Rock Bottom Cafe, at 6 Beech St., off of Kimball Street, but ended up arresting another man on an unrelated charge at about 1 a.m. Wednesday.

"The officers were undercover, they were in the cafe, they overhead conversation about a cocaine sale," Cronin said. "They were in there originally doing some surveillance to see if there was any prostitution activity going in there."

Police near the bar arrested Jose Santiago, 40, of 130 South St., Fitchburg, for drug-related charges.

The undercover investigations continued into the night, targeting the Main Street, Kimball Street and Daniels Street areas, Cronin said.

Boucher was driving an undercover vehicle at about 10 p.m. on Central Street when Theresa A. Musche, 27, of 303 High St., Clinton, allegedly flagged down the officer, Cronin said.

Police charged the woman with offering to engage in sex for a fee.

An undercover police officer, Antonio Pennetti, was driving on Snow Street shortly before 5 a.m. when another woman allegedly flagged him down.

Annette Lloyd, 33, of 31 Hosley Road in Ashburnham, was charged with offering to engage in sex for a fee.

Cronin said the investigation was based on direct complaints from neighbors, observations by officers and the amount of manpower on hand at the time.

As long as prostitution remains an illegal act, Cronin said the city will do its part to combat the problem.

"It's just continuing policing of the problem," Cronin said. "Other nights we'll arrest johns, people coming from outside the city."

GuessWho
01-21-04, 00:38
The streets were bare but I met a cute lil chiquita tonight. She was drunk and yammerring away. Next she said "I have a test for you, unzip your pants". Who am I to argue? I unzip and she's steering and said "hey, I guess I'm drunk driving". LOL! Next thing, she's sucking away and asks if that's what I want? Oh ya baby! Now it's freezing out and this chick is wearing pajamas. (shut up Meat!) She said I caught her on the way home. Eaaaaaaasy access though. Nice cute girl, that's rare these days. I'll be looking for her again.

luvinfun
01-21-04, 11:18
Hey guys I hit the trifecta this past weekend.

First was at the fruit placein prov. Fran or something like that. Nice mid-late 20's, 5'6 GREAT Bod. Korean (aren't they all lol). Good/above average massage. 1. for the deed wanted 1.2 but I said always only 1. and we looked at eachother for about 2 minutes and she accepted. lol LOVE THAT. lol

Second, on elmwood (again in prov), picked up this nice looking (8 on SW scale) mid-30's hispanic chica. .2 for a mic check without translation, man this girl could speak the language. lol She took it all in stride and no napkin for her or door opening. lol LOVE THAT! She was out Saturday about 1PM (Immediately after the fruit place)

Third was in the 'Burg in MA. Early-mid 20's black girl prolly about a 6 on the scale, decent body. Spit out the door. Above average skills. This was sat afternoon about 4PM.

Be safe and watch out for the ppl that are NOT being friendly to us mongerers. lol

MeatMan
01-21-04, 19:10
Hey Guess,

Pajamas??Maybe she wanted some warm milk before she hits the hay...YOUR MILK!! ha ha ha!:D

Auto
01-21-04, 20:41
Another cruise down memory lane, mostly because I haven't hit the streets for soooo long, and the pajama thing hits home. I tripped across this nice young chick in Chelsea one summer night sitting on a bench at Rileys Roast Beef wearing shorts pj's and a matching pj shirt, turned out no bra, no panties either, probably around midnight. she waved me down and we had a nice time, i forget where. she was pretty young but definitly legal (please God). in todays jargon she might best be described as a WSW (white sleep walker).

GuessWho
01-31-04, 22:55
Oooh, I saw the same lil chiquita tonight. She was hammered and yip yapping away as usual, but I overlooked that. I was a little disappointed though, she wasn't wearing pj's. He he, but great service like the last time. After, I dropped her at her house where she lives with her whole family. DOH!

Yellow Fever
02-03-04, 00:22
Drove around The Burg tonight and saw one crack head WSW real nasty inside Cumberland Farms. Otherwise it was pretty slow.

GuessWho
02-16-04, 00:10
Well, another slow night in The Burg. I think I saw my lil chiquita but she didn't see me. I saw another new face but she's the type that expects you to stop in front of ten cars. Dumbass! LE was out and about too kind of heavily, then behind me so I bagged it for the night.

Yellow Fever
02-17-04, 01:22
Drove through the Burg tonight about 11 PM met a 21 HSW said she was homeless wearing a winter coat and a beret of some sort, did the grab grab and wanted 20 for a BJ and 45 for FS. Other than this one it was pretty vacant.

lboy
02-17-04, 09:50
Has anyone seen Lauren around the burg? I here she is out that way now. She was in Lowell for the last year but word has it she moved back there. She's
a small framed girl, about 5'5, long brown hair, great looking with excellent skills..

Night Cruiser
02-19-04, 17:44
Was in the 'Burg Last night.
Only saw 4 sws. I saw a small chick jump into a silver SUV ..... could be the girl Iboy was asking for. I saw a hsw... but passed.
Was getting late when I spotted Kim over by the dive bar.... I should have known better. Tall, skinny, brunette....... Great bbbj but ... mark my word stay away........... I asked when the sws are out and she said around late afternoon. ... stay safe.

Bruno68
02-20-04, 11:32
Night Cruiser,

Are you specifically trying to aggravate Jackson? Whats with the "..." between each sentence? Who writes like that?

Night Cruiser
02-21-04, 04:13
LD, It is very common in script writing. It ads more drama to the writing. Kinda like some people might ask who the hell goes looking for sws. :()

Marsh Boy
02-23-04, 16:33
OK you Fburg aficianados. After my 0 for 5 night (see post on Lowell board), when is a good time to cruise the burg? I was thinking about going there this evening between 6:00 and 12:00 (large time frame in case LE gives a damn) Also, I know of Rock Bottom and the rotary @ the MDs. Is there anywhere else that may be worth trying? Has anyone ever had luck in Lunenburg? GuessWho? Anyone?

GuessWho
02-25-04, 00:44
I trolled the Burg briefly tonight. I didn't see anyone let alone a SW. I saw one guy get pulled over and another already pinched for something. I bagged it for the night.

Marsh Boy
02-25-04, 18:23
Cruised the burg on Monday night. There was a WSW and a HSW down near the McD's at the rotary. The HSW was a lot sexier and seemed to give off more pleasant body language - BIG MISTAKE! I picked this girl up, says her name was Jennifer and she was homeless. She said that she had just gotten out of jail. She was a light skinned hispanic with dark curly long hair, I didn't ask her age but guessed in her 20's. She had a great ass and wonderful large lips for blowing. When she got into the car, we did the obligatory "are you a cop?" touch. She was so jumpy, clearly a crack head. She made no bones about telling me she needed to score some rock and how much I wanted to spend. We parked down in an industrial area up Rt12. I gave her $30 and she proceeded to give me a very hurried BJ. I did FS missionary and it was nothing special. Besides, she kept telling me to look out for cars breaking my concentration.

As I drove her back, she screams at me to STOP! right there on Rt12. She saw a friend of hers (aka: connection) and wanted to get out. Great, so I pulled over and said goodnight. She then proceeds to open the passenger side door, stick one leg on the ground and keep one leg in the car. She yells to her "friend" ,who happens to be some guy, to come over to the car. I yell at her to get the hell out because I was nearly blocking traffic. Of course she didn't listen to me and kept yelling for this guy to come over to my car. I was literally two seconds away from bolting with this chica half way out my car. I screamed once more for her to get in or I was driving. She climbed back in and ordered me to pull up on the side walk. Just to be a prick I pulled on to a side street a few hundred feet up and told her she should stop smoking rock. She said fuck you and hopped out slamming the door. Beware guys, if this one continues, she is just days away from exploding and you don't want to be anywhere near her when she does. I bet she will be back in jail by the weekend. Her name is Jennifer, light skinned HSW, long curly dark hair, walks very seductively, was wearing jeans and a blue pullover sweatshirt when I saw her.

Mass Couple
02-26-04, 21:02
Well it's been a while since our last post, life is hell and sometimes takes priority over the hobby. Oh well, glad that's over.

I made a solo run tonight and met up with Samantha, 27, blonde, 34/c, shaved clean. Found her on a side street down near McD's. She is as cautious about L.E. as I and we ended up getting out of Dodge to do the deed. For a SW she is very relaxed and easy to chat with, as we drove out of town I found I actually enjoyed talking with her. Well that, and playing with her tits and pussy the entire way.

I went with the BBBJTC, set me back .25. I'd give her 7 on looks, 9 on attitude and 9 on service. She has a very talented tonge and seemed to enjoy the time she spent on Mr. Happy's two nutty friends. Totally unrushed and very into making sure I was happy. I got the impression she was into it. When we were done, she realized she had just swallowed my load and told me she was so excited and I tasted so sweet that she ended up swallowing and claims that she "never" does that with a date. She also says she has regulars and that is all she normally looks for when out but was in need of cash (job interview tomorrow) and thought I looked safe. Claims to be totally clean as far as drugs go and doing this just to survive right now, but then again, we've all heard that. Time may tell on this one.

I have tentative plans on her meeting with the little lady tomorrow night for a little three way action. She seemed very into meeting with us as a couple and made it clear it would be pleasure and not business, so watch for that one. (Do I get to post if it is not a business transaction??? hehe ) If it comes through I'll have to get some pictures posted.

Till then,

Mass Couple

Freelow
03-01-04, 17:01
Mass and Marsh,

Thanks for both reports. Hope to god I never see the latina.

Mass - do you know which side street you were on when you picked up Samantha? I am in that area about once a week or every two weeks because of work.

Thanks for the help.

Go Red Sox

GuessWho
03-01-04, 18:07
I too have hooked up with a Samantha 3 times or so. This was about two years ago though. The one I met was a cute brunette, sweet girl with niiiiiiiiiice tits. She was 30 then. I haven't seen her since the summer before last.

GuessWho
03-10-04, 01:48
Shit guys, I saw a Channel 7 truck tonight. I think something was up, I only saw one ho in a bad pickup area. Other than that there was nobody out, not even Homie Da Pimp!

GuessWho
03-17-04, 00:09
No luck in the Burg lately. LE is in abundance and parked everywhere. There's no girls to be seen. I think they're cleaning up the city.

Stay safe!

Freelow
03-20-04, 12:05
I was in the 'Burg for business on Friday. I decided to make a few sweeps of the area up behind the McDonald's.

As I was driving down Clarendon Street, I saw a very cute brunnette standing by two trucks on the side of the road. As I drove by, I thought I got the eye. I circled around and she was gone. Reallllllllllllly wish I had acted fatser....she was easily an 8 in looks.

Other than that, one chick on the drag back to Leominster who could kill a horse with her face.

Enjoy, be safe, Go Red Sox.

GuessWho
03-21-04, 01:44
I should've known better but cruised anyway. I may have seen two doing the bobsy twins routine, but I just don't have the patience. Other than that there was nobody out. Save your gas.

Yellow Fever
03-23-04, 00:57
Went through the Burg tonight about 11:00 PM saw one WSW outside Walgreens she was lurking in the shadow. After I saw her I knew why she was lurking in the shadow. Homely and abused the ugly license.

GuessWho
03-24-04, 01:32
When ya least spect it, spect it. I cruised the Burg once again. There were a few out to my surprise. I saw a blond with glasses but she wouldn't leave the side of Homie Da Pimp so I drove off thinking maybe that was temporary. About five minutes later I cruise back and there she is again and Homie's hiding behind a car. Fucken dumbass, onward. At this point it's like 11 which means go the fuck home nobody's on the road. I hit Rt. 12 and in Leominster found a blond chick strolling. Not bad looking at all for a SW. I got the feeling she doesn't do this much (no for real LOL!). I'd rate her a 7/7. She sucks a mean head. The funny thing is I saw her months back and thought I got the eye. Now I know I was right. One question though, is it bad if I washed my hand good and still smell clam sauce? LOL!

GuessWho
04-11-04, 00:13
Well guys,
I saw two tonight which is a shitload more than the past month, The only problem is that two could have easily been one, they were both blond and looked alike. The same chick might have changed jackets, it was freakin dark the first time I saw her. Rather it be one or two whooowahs they were good looking.

Bill Buxton
04-11-04, 17:39
GW;

Some things never change,I travel 2 hrs down there and see some of the worst PISS POTS on earth!!!!!!!! You go out and see some TABLE STOCK on the first pass! I must be in a slump this shit is bad.

stay sharp.

BB.

GuessWho
04-14-04, 17:58
Last night despite the pouring rain I went looking for a nice piss pot. Nobody was out, it was fucking pouring. On my last loop I saw nothing so I had my last loop again. There she was umbrella and all. She was pretty much all bidness and wanted more than I gave her. If she declined she was walking. I'd rate her a 9 on the ***** scale, 5 1/8 service, and 9 1/2 for umbrella color.

Bill Buxton
04-14-04, 21:31
GW;

Sounds like you will get dizzzzzzzzy if you keep that pace up!!!!
Save that round and round stuff for under the sheets old boy!!!!!!!

BB.

Bill Buxton
04-16-04, 12:21
Posted roads are my downfall now and that means a short time more to monger. Whats the deal here any new prospects in the area?

Yellow Fever
04-20-04, 00:18
Went through the Burg tonight didn't see any streetwalkers but lots of Chicas and Mutts dealing drugs around the 7- Eleven

GuessWho
04-20-04, 16:45
I did the Fitchburg shuffle this morning. I saw one or two possibles but not in the best pickup spot. There's LE on road detail at every corner. I says to myself, not today Geee Dubbblya.

Bill Buxton
04-20-04, 19:16
When I went down there 2 weeks ago the piss pots told me LE was hammering them hard. Sounds like sos to me.

BB...

Yellow Fever
04-21-04, 00:07
Went through Fitchburg this evening Nothing! Then drove up to Haverhill one crackhead drunk staggering across from the Dunkin Donuts and of course LE watching her.

After that I hit Lawrence very little LE but saw three SW one HSW and one tall redhead but she didn't look healthy pale complexion and the Brunette with the limp.

By the way is the Limp the one they used to call Nancy Kerrigan?

After that went to Lowell no LE but no SW either.

GuessWho
04-21-04, 16:42
Shit, I trekked to Haverhill myself after. That's a haul. I saw a tall brunette standing beside a car. She wouldn't budge for shit but gave me the I'll hop in look. I didn't like her staying in the same spot though so on I went. I then saw a hooded chick and went for her. She pulled her hood down and was cute, gave me the eye, and played fucking games so I left. I'm sick of the I'm no whooowah game. Oh I bet she went for milk @ 3am. Fucken ****!

Bill Buxton
04-21-04, 16:59
MR G.W.

How many times have you heard that shit?? Just give me 5 minutes!!!!!!!

Stoner
04-21-04, 23:58
GW...if you are going to cruise at 3am...you shouldn't wear you bat man pjs. I think may be thats whats scaring them...or maybe your Junior Police Explorers Badge. lol

Bill Buxton
04-22-04, 21:16
It's bad enough to troll around there at 8-9 pm the way the LE hang in the area!! That piss pot told me they are trying to clean up the city!!! Good luck!

Stay hard and play safe;

BB.

Bill Buxton
04-23-04, 10:28
Is there any action to be had out of the strip club in town???

GuessWho
04-23-04, 12:47
This regular chick I see now and again was going to do an amateur night there. Her face ain't all that but she has a killer ass. I guess a few of her less desireable friends did the gig and she figured she'd try. From what she said that place doesn't have takeout.

Bill Buxton
04-23-04, 17:57
Sounds like the street action is all there is. The warmer weather is a help I hope? Any new action around there? I am going to hit Hartford on saturday and try my luck after my meeting, wish me luck!!

Buxton...

GuessWho
04-23-04, 18:03
Actually I've seen some new non piss pott talent. I think the skirts will be out soon.

Bill Buxton
04-23-04, 18:18
Thank someone for that its about time! What do the piss pots look like in skirts?? All knees and scabby legs?? oh don't tell me. The horrors of the trade.

Yellow Fever
04-27-04, 00:10
Was in Fburg for about a half hour took the stroll but saw nothing.

GuessWho
05-01-04, 19:18
Since it was a nice warm day I tried the stroll. I saw one blond chick who I think is a whooowah just hopping in a truck at the dive bar RB. There was another pot belly brunette standing on the wall but she either lived there, was working, or both. Next, I saw a SSW I've seen before who was real good and she was all dapped up but ducked in a house I think. I haven't seen her in ages let alone the day. After I saw Miss Chilli Broccoli speedwalking so I bagged it for the day.

Long Night Ride
05-04-04, 00:40
Did the cruise around 11PM, absolutly nothing out. The area around McD's seems to have dried up, no walkers near Rock Bottom bar, Stooges or the Other Side joint. Lunenburg side near gas station and DD had no takers either. LE seemed light but just no action. I have not been in Rock Bottom. Anyone have any experience? Not sure if it is a locals only place, it is in a pretty bad part of town. Is it OK for a monger to stop in or do you need to be a regular?

GuessWho
05-09-04, 01:11
Whew, I'm pooped! I just pulled a BB and scored twice. You know when your driving and you think you see someone on a side street and when you go back it's a trash can or something? (by the way that's time to go home) Well, that happened and sure enough was a hot blond. She was older though, around 40 but looked good. I realized when she said shhho wheeeereeesh yooou goin she was fucked up so I almost dropped her off. The problem was she was vein and would have jumped right out and I wanted to avoid that in traffic. She was actually very nice. I asked if she just wanted a ride and got a smerk, then a feel of her cans. This chick did a very good job and I dropped her off. On the way to Rt. 2 I see this blond I met about a month ago. I thought oh ya she's gonna work for this one. I scooped her and she needed a ride to her aunts. I took her there, it was legit and she said I'll be back in two minutes. I saw her talking to her and waited uncomfortably. Well, five minutes go by and I started to leave but she came back. We went to a secluded spot and this poor girl had to work for it. As I was about to bust I said here comes a car so she popped off. I said they went that way so she went at it again. That bought me like another 10 minutes easy. LOL!

Bill Buxton
05-09-04, 11:34
Sponds like a great night "GW". Like I have said right along the more miles you drive the better the chance you will score! If you hit 2-3 city's a night you should find at least 1 whoooowa to do the deed. I wish I had a dollar for every one of those trash cans too.

BB.

DrummerBoy
05-12-04, 17:15
This place needs some good AMPS like Hong Kong Studio in Waterbury. Three of them would be about right for the 'burg. all other businesses are leaving. The girls are cleaner and better looking than the varmints on the street.

GuessWho
05-14-04, 16:33
Well, despite my dilligent efforts last night I went home with blue balls. I did see one skinny blond off the beaten track probably due to LE presence, but none the less looked good from a distance. KEYWORDS: from a distance

GuessWho
05-16-04, 23:26
There was nothing doing tonight but luckily I hooked up with an ol fave. Ok, true she's not gorgeous but not bad, average at best but she sucks it like she's going for the center of a Tootsie Pop. She's one of the best for service and attitude around in my book, and that's a big fucking book. LOL!

MeatMan
05-17-04, 13:47
Damn GW!

At the rate your going, you'll be spewing loads in the powdered form!:D

Adobe
05-26-04, 23:29
Sometimes it pays to make the u-turn. After about an hour cruising the usual locations, plus a quick visit to the RB, I was about to ready to call it a night as I headed back into town toward the Store 24. About a block away, on Lunenburg Street, I saw this young(ish)-looking girl dressed nicely -- soft pink sweater, stylish slacks -- headed up the hill toward the pizza joint. I barely gave her the look -- it was more of an automatic ogle than a signal -- but I thought maybe, just maybe, she had given me the look herself. So I turned around at the train station and came back and she was still walking, past the pizza place. When I pulled into an open spot a few cars ahead of her she came right over and introduced herself as Shannon. We did the touch-touch routine to establish who we weren't.

To make a long story short, she was working all right. Early twenties, a little (only a little) small on top, a bit businesslike but not at all in a hurry. .4 for leisurely bbbjntcim in the car. Body 7, overall looks 8 (especially for the 'burg), and service 9. Let's put it this way -- you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen dating her. She says she's in town only for a few more days and then she's outta here.

Adobe

GuessWho
05-27-04, 15:42
Adobe,
Where is the train station? You mean across from DD's? If so you have balls man, big brass hairy ones. LOL!

GuessWho
06-07-04, 18:59
Absotively nuttin last night! Nadda!

Adobe
06-24-04, 23:25
Shaking my head. Between 9 and 10:30 p.m., two WSW's out. One, on River Road, thirties, brunette, t-shirt and long pants, I've seen her before, and maybe on another night I would have stopped for her, but not tonite. And then at the Store 24, a decidedly chunky blonde, short pants, detaching herself from her pimp and heading up the hill. That's the thing about the 'burg, 95% of the time even if the gals are out they ain't worth the gasfare.

So home again empty-handed (so to speak).

Adobe

GuessWho
07-09-04, 16:32
I saw a sight last night just after the monsoons which by the way, left two feet of water on a Rt. 2 exit. I should have used a boat. Anyway, I see this chick but wasn't sure if she was working. Sure enough she is and hops in a van of some sort. I'm behind them now and all I can see is the passenger door open and the chick is trying to bail. This went on for about a 1/4 mile or so until she hopped out at an intersection. I actually thought about helping the girl, but that's far from a good idea. Not to mention for all I know she tried to rip him off. I let it be and moved on.

GuessWho
07-10-04, 21:42
I just did a twi-night double header. I guess this makes up for the dry spell. I started out late this afternoon and cruised until dusk, about 3 hours total. When all was said and done I was leaving town and spot another cutie. I didn't have correct change or I just may have done a triple.

GuessWho
07-13-04, 14:35
This morning around 12:30 I hooked up with an extremely cute blond chick. I saw her trekking up Lunenburg after seeing her down the street a bit so I figured she was working, but wondered because she looked so good. I then see her on a side street but think I got a nasty look so I figured leave her be. I did one more loop (ha ha!) and was on the way home when I see her again. From the direction she came she must have walked two miles at least. She saw me again and waved me up a side street. When she hopped in I was like DAYYYUUUM. She asked if I was LE. I said nope. She said you look like a cop. It now makes some sense why some chicks want nooo part of me, I get that a shitload. Then she said "you're way too goodlooking to be doing this". Now I've heard that before as I'm sure some of you have, but this chick was a looker so it caught me off guard. She finally realized I wasn't lying. Anyway, we head way the fuck out of town and had a nice time. I dropped her off at a store and hit Rt. 2. I'll be looking for her again.

True Hobbiest
07-14-04, 12:32
No Digits Guesswho? Come on your Pro monger share.

GuessWho
07-14-04, 22:35
TH,
Nope, no digits man. I've been given digits many a time but chuck em usually or find em buried somewhere months later. To me, that's not my idea of hunting. It takes something away from the game.

GuessWho
07-19-04, 01:22
Scored me a lil blond tonight. I found her by accident. I saw another brunette with a rack bouncing like grapefruits as she ran in the rain, but declined because she was out in the open. I went up a sidestreet and came across the blond. Small girl, an estimated A cup at best during the grope check. Anyway, she upsells herself and I countered. She then said to go to an atm, I said I'll drop you off here then. She agreed, and wasn't all bad at deep throating. As she went for one last tonsil touch, I tagged her with 5 days worth of goo. I thought she was gonna choke. Not bad overall, I'd do her again in a pinch.

Freelow
07-19-04, 14:22
GW,

If you get the chance, can you post or PM me with the streets that you have been getting lucky on?

I have scored once in Fitchburg - the convenience store across from McD's.

I am in Fitchburg every now and again because of work.

Thanks.

MeatMan
07-19-04, 20:18
Guess,

I'm still laughing my ass off from the story you told!. Your FUBAR you know that?

GuessWho
07-21-04, 16:13
I saw 2-3 hot SW's this morning. I arrived late and was heading down Rt. 12 and spot a brunette walking in a not so common area. I figure she's just a chick walkng, ummm, I dunno fucking someplace. As I passed her it hit me she's a SW. I hate that. I have no clue where she went, nobody picked her up. I then did a few loops and spot a HOT blond with leather pants. I'm thinking it's a setup, I had that feeling, but she was in the middle of nowhere. Again, I wasn't 100% sure and a guy in a van scooped her. That fucker waited for me to pass then shot in for the pickup. After that I saw alot of LE, as well as State Troopers. People were pulled over left and right. I headed out but as I was leaving I saw the deep throat chick then Kim from way back. Kim didn't look too good. LE was active so I didn't go for the blond even though I wanted to hear her gag. LOL!

Spicy Man
07-22-04, 13:57
Hi,

I am new to this board (posting) but I have been reading for awhile. I am in Fitchburg alot because of work, I get there around 8-9am. What streets do I want to be on to see these hot SW?

Mass Couple
07-23-04, 12:28
*** Alert ***

FITCHBURG -- One of the first acts taken by the city's newest police unit was an impromptu prostitution sting Wednesday afternoon.

But hours after the suspect was released from police custody, police say Kim Forsyth, 40, was back on the street again.

She was arrested in a second sting in the early morning hours Thursday, said police Sgt. Glenn Fossa.

The first arrest was conducted by a new three-officer unit called the Strategic Tactical Response and Intervention Team, or STRAIT, at about 4:22 p.m. Wednesday on Kimball Street in the vicinity of the Laurel Street bridge.

Forsyth is charged with offering to engage in sex for a fee.

She told police she lives at 155 Airport Road, according to police reports, but that address is the location of the Habit Management Institute, a methadone clinic which does not house people.

The officers comprise the STRAIT unit, a new team police Chief Edward Cronin has ordered to traverse areas of the city identified as "hot spots" of drugs, prostitution, violence, or other disorders, and to work with at-risk youth before they get entangled in violence.

A different group of about four police officers conducted a second sting Wednesday night and early Thursday morning and arrested three women, one of them Forsyth again.

The investigation began near the intersection of Main and North streets just before 11:30 p.m., where an officer arrested Jenn L. Perreire, 25, and charged her with offering to engage in sexual conduct for a fee.

Later, a plainclothes police officer assigned to an unmarked patrol car was driving along John Fitch Highway at about 1 a.m. when Jill Battle, 24, of 73 Nashua Road, Pepperell, allegedly flagged him down, Fossa said.

"She continued to flag him down where he ... subsequently arrested Battle," Fossa said.

Battle is charged with common nightwalking.

Another officer was in the area of Cumberland Farms, on Electric Avenue, at about 2:40 a.m., and had a conversation with Forsyth there.

She was again offered to engage in sex for a fee.

Police have emphasized how the STRAIT team and other recent police projects will contribute to preventing crime and improving communications in the city, but Fossa noted that keeping up with traditional police enforcement remains an important mission.

"We haven't lost our enforcement attention," Fossa said. "We continue to do the enforcement end of things as well."

Member #1705
07-28-04, 09:24
With Holyoke and Springfield being super hot. I was in Fitchburg on business on 7/27. Did several drives up and down Route 12 at 3 pm. Nothing. Figured it was worth a look anyways. Headed west on Route 2 one more exit, got off for McDonalds and gas. Amazing cutie with super short shorts pumping gas. She gave me the look, but she had a kid in the back seat so I didn't bother. Now I wish I had.

GuessWho
08-03-04, 12:37
Watch out guys, it's hot in the Burg. I was about to call it quits this morning around 12 and ran across a brunette wearing a beret. The thing I noticed first was her nice rack. She was the giggly type, and real cute, looked clean. We did the bbbjtcaotp (all over the place). As she was bobbing I rubbed her snatch through her pants and she giggled and got into it. Nice girl even though I had cleanup. I'd see her again for sure.

Watch your ass (or hers),

Stay safe fellas!