PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

TheKing
07-24-15, 04:13
There's a little Puerto Rican guy who walks on GW Highway in the Craddock area. He'll dress in shorts and actually has some decent looking legs. But. He's a he so unless you want to walk on the wild side, don't pick him up.

HopDiesel
07-24-15, 18:42
There's a little Puerto Rican guy who walks on GW Highway in the Craddock area. He'll dress in shorts and actually has some decent looking legs. But. He's a he so unless you want to walk on the wild side, don't pick him up.There is a lot of that in Norfolk.

Mgrf0925
11-12-15, 15:08
Picked ul two friends in the morning and got head from both and pounded the other one out with VIP whilde the other girl friend stroked my balls. Great time. 20 per girl.

Yuleemike
11-19-15, 15:29
Picked ul two friends in the morning and got head from both and pounded the other one out with VIP whilde the other girl friend stroked my balls. Great time. 20 per girl.Any more info on these two?

Dcg1987
01-12-16, 18:00
Greetings. I am new to the area and I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to share some information with me. What area should I look, what time of day? Stuff like that Thanks.

Disilene
04-08-16, 00:39
Hello,

I am from Richmond but was down here for a week. With the help of some members here I was able to "monger" my way around. I met Christa a average body white street walker on Gen. Washington. 30 convinced her to perform head and pussy.

I got her digits and may very well repeat for such a performance (been a long time since I fucked a woman on the hood of my car), for such a cheap rate. I was making the rounds of Elm and Victory and saw 2 BSW, that I didn't stop for, a white girl who kinda looked down on her luck gave me a positive response at a 7-eleven at Elm and Gen Washington. There is plenty of action to be had and I had a blast!

Thanks Portsmouth!

ToMetTooKum
05-29-16, 16:57
I was on victory Blvd by the O'Reilly's auto part and saw a streetwalker was going to pick her up but by the time I got turned around someone had already scooped her up. This was around noon time frame. She was a white girl. Not sure who she is though.

TheKing
06-29-16, 20:23
I saw Kendra walking along Broad Street this afternoon. I met with her a couple of times a few weeks ago. She was talked about a lot in the Tidewater section. She is heading downhill fast and that crappy motel on London and Broad is probably the last stop before jail or worse. Her buddy saw me taking pics. They weren't happy. She looked pretty good the first time I saw her. Now she's looks pretty rough. You can pick her up buy beware the monkey is on her back.

Scott4949
06-30-16, 17:44
I saw two known WSW's at 5:30 pm on GW. I've seen both for. BBBJ for. 2. I stopped and talked to one. She was supposed to have moved to Alabama, but she's back. I told her I wasn't looking to play. I only had 9 bucks on me. LOL. She didn't bite.

On another note. Has anyone ever hooked up with a good looking blonde WSW in craddock named April. The first time I met her, I thought she was to hot to be working. I made several passes and finally got her in the car. I offered. 25 for a BBBJ expecting to have her get out, but she obliged. I've been texting her about once a week and picking her up. This is a good looking woman. Probably between 30-40. I'm thinking about saving my pennies and going for more. I don't think she works that much, and she lives with family. If anyone has any additional info, let me know.

Scott4949
07-25-16, 13:53
I picked Kendra up today at GW and Victory. I didn't know it was her until I had her in the car. I've read about her decline in some of the local forums. I got an amazing BBBJCIM from her for. 25 monger units. One of the best I've had actually. I'm talking all-time top 10. Monkey has hit that girl hard, but she was as sweet as can be with me.

On another note, I saw 3 other known WSW's on GW today around lunchtime. One being the elusive Desiree.

Stay safe out there.

TheKing
08-30-16, 20:04
I'm not 100% sure, but I think the monkey won and Kendra died in jail easier this month.

https://www.gofundme.com/2hb9sawk

TheKing
08-30-16, 20:49
After some Facebook stalking, I'm now 100% sure it's Kendra.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the monkey won and Kendra died in jail easier this month.

https://www.gofundme.com/2hb9sawk

River Dancer
09-28-16, 15:26
Today I was going down Portsmouth Blvd and on the corner of Portsmouth and Columbus I saw what I suspect was a walker. Pink shirt, black booty shorts had leg tattoos looked mid 20's. Was stuck on the bus so I couldn't get a closer look.

Lee22
09-29-16, 09:53
Back on Sept 26 I saw a WSW with a baby bump on Victory by the McDonalds. It was late and I was heading home so didn't inquire. Anyone else seen or know of any preggos around?

Irate Pirate
09-29-16, 15:47
Guys,

When you are reporting these sightings, provide a little more information.

- Day of week

- Time of Day (these girls are creatures of habit)

- Vicinity / Cross streets of sighting

- Direction they appeared to be walking

- General Description if you can get that

Anything less is pretty much worthless.

- IP.

River Dancer
09-29-16, 19:22
Today I was going down Portsmouth Blvd and on the corner of Portsmouth and Columbus I saw what I suspect was a walker. Pink shirt, black booty shorts had leg tattoos looked mid 20's. Was stuck on the bus so I couldn't get a closer look.

Guys,

When you are reporting these sightings, provide a little more information.

- Day of week

- Time of Day (these girls are creatures of habit)

- Vicinity / Cross streets of sighting

- Direction they appeared to be walking

- General Description if you can get that

Anything less is pretty much worthless.

- IP.Wed, around 3:45.

TheKing
01-22-17, 03:00
This post is about 2 weeks too late. I was driving down London Boulevard around 3 am Saturday morning a few weekend back when I saw a white girl walking in the rain near Hardees. I wasn't in the market for anything but what the hell. I circled around and scooped her up. She looked familiar but wouldn't tell me her name. I found a quiet spot and offer 20 for a BBBJ. After we were finished I finally placed her face. It was Rhonda from Port Norfolk. She hasn't been around for years. We talked on the way back to her motel and she got pretty upset. She fell off the wagon and the monkey was hitting hard. I offered to take her home (her home. To get her out of P-Town) but the monkey on her back won out. She was at the crappy motel near the navy hospital nut that was a couple of weeks back. I've cruised the area a few times but haven't seen her since.

Oh well. I wish some others would pop back up:

Chrissy.

Ashley.

Jackie- the filipina.

TheKing
02-25-17, 01:20
I was cruising home around 6:30 pm a couple of days ago when I ran into traffic near the navy hospital. I went into the neighborhood between Effingham and Elm to get around the traffic, when I spotted a tall thin lady walking down the street. I drove by and realized it was Kea. I spun around and scooped her up. I'm pretty sure she's been a guest of the city and she looked better than the last time I saw her. We cruised to my secret spot and took care of business. She started with a great BBBJ. Then she hopped on top and rode the monarch till the deed was done. She still knows how to deliver the goods. It cost me. 5. She wanted more but that was all I had.

She doesn't have a phone but look for her on Halladay Street. Try and find her fast because she might be heading back to government lodging in the next two weeks.

TheKing.

Lee22
05-07-17, 12:52
Has The King come across any pregnant girls in his travels?

I was cruising home around 6:30 pm a couple of days ago when I ran into traffic near the navy hospital. I went into the neighborhood between Effingham and Elm to get around the traffic, when I spotted a tall thin lady walking down the street. I drove by and realized it was Kea. I spun around and scooped her up. I'm pretty sure she's been a guest of the city and she looked better than the last time I saw her. We cruised to my secret spot and took care of business. She started with a great BBBJ. Then she hopped on top and rode the monarch till the deed was done. She still knows how to deliver the goods. It cost me. 5. She wanted more but that was all I had.

She doesn't have a phone but look for her on Halladay Street. Try and find her fast because she might be heading back to government lodging in the next two weeks.

TheKing..

TheKing
06-04-18, 20:22
I had some pretty good luck while things were dark here. I decided to cruise around the motels and hotels where I know extracurricular activities have been available. I was thinking the women couldn't advertise so they might take a walk to see what happens.

The first weekend after the blackout, I found a very sexy light skinned black woman leaving one of the motels on London Blvd near the Wendy's. She said her name was Tabitha and she was tall and sexy. Kind of Beyonce look. She happily agreed to a nice oral conversation for. 6 That's more than the street rate but she was worth it. Unfortunately, she gave me her number but it doesn't seem to be working now. It's a shame because I would be a constant return customer.

A few days later I met a young red head around midnight in Port Norfolk near the motel on Broad. She looked pretty good and took care of my conversational needs for. 3.

Her name is Kaitlynn and I've actually known her for a few years. She was kind of on the radar OTR type.

BUT. I've seen her walking a couple of times since then and looks really rough. I think I picked up at the beginning of her downhill slide and it was a fast trip to the bottom.

Last weekend I was headed home and cruised by the motels on Miltary Hwy near GW Hwy. Yea, I know it's Chesapeake but it might as well be Portsmouth. It was around 1 am. There was WSW walking into the motel closest to GW. I decided to check out the other motel before turning around. I spotted long legs and a sexy ass wiggling on the dark side street nearby. I swung around for a better look and picked up a nice BSW named Sue. She was the classic butter face. She wanted. 20 and ride home. She knew how to hold a conversation. I dropped her off where the knights of the round table met.

BUT. I tried to set up another meeting. She told me to park on dark street in her neighborhood. It was named after the knight who tried to kill the green knight. I saw her walking down the street with a guy. She saw me and the guy disappeared. She wouldn't get in the car when I pulled up. She kept telling me to park on the corner. I was going to but the big head surprisingly took over. The whole thing was too shady so I actually did the smart thing and bailed.

I've seen several WSWs and a couple BSWs in the Cradock area. All on GW Hwy and one street into the neighborhood. I think it Alwyn. If you turn next to the donut shop, go to the stop sign and look at the house across the street on the right. This seems to be the house where the girls pick up their treats. You can also find girls on Bainbridge. I saw what looked like a Latin girl there but she was gone by the time I turned around.

The moral of the story is take a few laps around the hotels and motels where the girls have a history of staying. You might get lucky.

Resless
06-19-18, 06:28
Usually looking for SW in NN. Any help on where to look for them in the portsmouth area, please let me know. Thanks.

Monger235
06-19-18, 12:16
Usually looking for SW in NN. Any help on where to look for them in the portsmouth area, please let me know. Thanks.I'm PMing you.

Resless
06-23-18, 06:37
Thanks Monger235. I found one by craddock area. Not best looking lady but did the job. Jackson for head bobbing. I didn't ask for the lady's name thoigh.

Monger235
06-23-18, 16:47
Thanks Monger235. I found one by craddock area. Not best looking lady but did the job. Jackson for head bobbing. I didn't ask for the lady's name thoigh.I was just over there looking for a little head bobbing too. Made the rounds for about 20 minutes. I couldn't find anything. Glad it worked out for you. What did she look like?

Resless
06-24-18, 05:22
I was just over there looking for a little head bobbing too. Made the rounds for about 20 minutes. I couldn't find anything. Glad it worked out for you. What did she look like?She was probably in her 40's. Short, blonde. Tats on her chest. Completely forgot to ask for her name.

YTDMan
06-24-18, 17:13
Was she missing a tooth, front bottom?

She was probably in her 40's. Short, blonde. Tats on her chest. Completely forgot to ask for her name.

Resless
06-24-18, 19:12
Was she missing a tooth, front bottom?Not that I noticed.

ScthLurker
07-17-18, 23:32
In from out of town and I thought I do some surveillance. I drove a loop on London around Elm and Effington. Saw some activity at 3:30 pm. Two WSWs. They were as expected for being 90 degrees today. I didn't have a chance to pick up either.

Then I drove the same route at 9 pm. Didn't see any activity. There was a latina girl out there but it didn't seem she was a SW. She was texting in front of Dominos. Tried to get her attention with no success. After 15 minutes a ride picked her up.

Also drove through Craddock and didn't see a thing.

Also took a lap through Norfolk. I just drove on Virgina Beach and didn't see anything. Not sure if there is any activity in this area anymore. Let me know if I'm wasting my time there.

Monger235
07-18-18, 10:09
I usually have the best luck in Craddock. It's been really dry lately though. I did pick up a WSW yesterday named Angel. Never seen her before. She was legit. Probably ain't going to last long though, she had some serious monkey bites on her arm.

In from out of town and I thought I do some surveillance. I drove a loop on London around Elm and Effington. Saw some activity at 3:30 pm. Two WSWs. They were as expected for being 90 degrees today. I didn't have a chance to pick up either.

Then I drove the same route at 9 pm. Didn't see any activity. There was a latina girl out there but it didn't seem she was a SW. She was texting in front of Dominos. Tried to get her attention with no success. After 15 minutes a ride picked her up.

Also took a lap through Norfolk. I just drove on Virgina Beach and didn't see anything. Not sure if there is any activity in this area anymore. Let me know if I'm wasting my time there.

Lee22
07-18-18, 17:30
Little Creek Rd near the Race Coast, Tidewater Dr. Near the Burger King, Church St and Fenchurch near the roundabout. Hey when you were scouting P-Town did you notice any preggos? Also East Ocean view near Pretty Lake area.

Also took a lap through Norfolk. I just drove on Virgina Beach and didn't see anything. Not sure if there is any activity in this area anymore. Let me know if I'm wasting my time there..

BruceLeroy
09-22-18, 22:52
I was in the area so I cruise thru GWH in the craddock area. Went up to fred blvd and seen no action so I thought to do a uturn and do another run down where I see a WSW on the cell phone. I pulled into the parking lot and she was cutting thru the same parking lot where the lion sits. Rolled down the window and told her to hop in and she let the person go off the phone. See sent me across the street and thru a couple of streets where there was a dark place. Car off and lights out where she gave some good head action and ask me the way I like it and made sure I was happy. It was feeling so good so I had to lay the seat back and enjoy where I also was roaming down below and got her wet. She didn't mind at all and made sure I was enjoying. After the deed was done no mess and no fuss. Her name is Bridgette and yes I have a contact for her in pm. She took care of me so if you happen to seek her let her know BL gave you her info and she will take care of you. Jackson was the damage. Take care fellas.

BL.

Monger235
09-24-18, 09:42
I was in the area so I cruise thru GWH in the craddock area. Went up to fred blvd and seen no action so I thought to do a uturn and do another run down where I see a WSW on the cell phone. I pulled into the parking lot and she was cutting thru the same parking lot where the lion sits. Rolled down the window and told her to hop in and she let the person go off the phone. See sent me across the street and thru a couple of streets where there was a dark place. Car off and lights out where she gave some good head action and ask me the way I like it and made sure I was happy. It was feeling so good so I had to lay the seat back and enjoy where I also was roaming down below and got her wet. She didn't mind at all and made sure I was enjoying. After the deed was done no mess and no fuss. Her name is Bridgette and yes I have a contact for her in pm. She took care of me so if you happen to seek her let her know BL gave you her info and she will take care of you. Jackson was the damage. Take care fellas.

BL.She's my favorite. She alway gives a great BBBJCIM. She's pleasant and always a nice conversation as well.

RyanE36
10-02-18, 22:18
What time do y'all usually go for a drive in this area?

Monger235
10-03-18, 13:31
She's my favorite. She alway gives a great BBBJCIM. She's pleasant and always a nice conversation as well.I usually like to dine in the middle of the afternoon.

Monger235
10-03-18, 13:56
She's my favorite. She alway gives a great BBBJCIM. She's pleasant and always a nice conversation as well.I usually like to dine in the middle of the afternoon.

OuttoPlay
10-03-18, 18:32
There's s super hot young brunette that can be found around the BP mid day usually. Better looking than any of the other SW's in the p town area. Any info on her?

Dave1984
10-30-18, 17:02
Am in town for a few days staying downtown. Don't have a car.

Was walking around and went by the Value Inn with motel 6 next door.

Looks like a good place for SW to stay.

Saw a crackhead WSW with her pimp on the run down end of High Street.

They were watching passing cars but ignored me.

Any info would be much appreciated.

Resless
03-04-19, 15:47
You guys been seeing any out there? Can't seem to find them.

Monger235
03-05-19, 14:42
You guys been seeing any out there? Can't seem to find them.Krista is back from her nearly year long state mandated vacation. She's looking pretty rough though. It's slim Pickens out there though. I'm having trouble finding anything.

Geobuck757
03-06-19, 12:57
You guys been seeing any out there? Can't seem to find them.Don't know who it was, medium build brunette, got dropped off in cradack yesterday around 5:15 on Afton just before gw hwy.

Vehicle was stopped in the road so I had to wait, but she gave me look and wave as he drove off.

Monger235
03-06-19, 15:57
Don't know who it was, medium build brunette, got dropped off in cradack yesterday around 5:15 on Afton just before gw hwy.

Vehicle was stopped in the road so I had to wait, but she gave me look and wave as he drove off.That was probably Krista. She stays near GW and Aftton.

TeddyVa
06-11-19, 10:56
Just moved out to Cradock. Plenty of SW action around my way. Ran into a skinny blonde WSW last night around 11 on Afton close to the gas station. Damage was. 20 for bbjcim. No rush and she has a private spot if any are weary of car action. I do have a number if any established posters need it. Hoping to post more often for my area.

TeddyVa
06-11-19, 10:57
Just moved out to Cradock. Plenty of SW action around my way. Ran into a skinny blonde WSW last night around 11 on Afton close to the gas station. Damnage was. 20 for bbjcim. No rush and she has a private spot if any are weary of car action. I do have a number if any established posters need it. Hoping to post more often for my area.

JohnHancock11
06-13-19, 20:24
Thanks for the info below, I was in the area from Richmond to visit family and decided to see what the area had to offer. Was able to meet up with a tan redhead that said hers name was Angel. She had great mic skills and didn't rush, standard. 20 for BBBJCIM.

Ex Nihilo
06-15-19, 08:58
Just moved out to Cradock. Plenty of SW action around my way. Ran into a skinny blonde WSW last night around 11 on Afton close to the gas station. Damnage was. 20 for bbjcim. No rush and she has a private spot if any are weary of car action. I do have a number if any established posters need it. Hoping to post more often for my area.Did she use the name Bridgette? Thanks.

Chaz82
06-29-19, 16:27
Went out to sea for a while. None of the numbers I have for the head doctors work. Drove around for an hour when I got back, don't have time for that anymore. Any contact info would be appreciated.

Mtx522
07-23-19, 14:24
Been cruising g. Washington and port Norfolk area, but haven't seen anything. Last summer the action was pretty decent. Can someone point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

YTDMan
09-10-19, 14:55
I saw Nikki who used to advertise on STG walking in Port-Norfolk last Saturday around 1400. She is looking pretty rough. Just thought I'd post this one time in the correct area of the relevant city so folks will know where she's located.

P Town
07-23-20, 22:25
The Craddock area is popping again. Hit the area early in the morning before it gets too hot.

ZukRider
07-24-20, 08:29
How early is early? Half the girls I know wake up around noon, LOL.

The Craddock area is popping again. Hit the area early in the morning before it gets too hot.

Jimnva
08-25-20, 21:30
I volunteer right off Afton. There are 3 that I know of that walk and hang near the park. Mornings and afternoons are the best times to do loops on Afton. Keep your eyes moving as its also a favorite place for uncle to hang out.

River Dancer
10-29-20, 12:09
I volunteer right off Afton. There are 3 that I know of that walk and hang near the park. Mornings and afternoons are the best times to do loops on Afton. Keep your eyes moving as its also a favorite place for uncle to hang out.How do you distinguish between the SW's and the homeless?

Jimnva
11-10-20, 20:59
How do you distinguish between the SW's and the homeless?Its actually pretty easy, there is a skinny black lady, and two skinny whites just watch for them swaying their ass and looking at cars as they go by.

Pariah24
12-31-20, 02:52
Was doing loops around Craddock at about 1 pm today (12/30) and couldn't see anyone who even vaguely looked like an SW, just a bunch of little shits, old guys and crackhead looking guys. Should I try earlier or have the SWs moved someplace else?

Monger235
01-02-21, 17:37
Was doing loops around Craddock at about 1 pm today (12/30) and couldn't see anyone who even vaguely looked like an SW, just a bunch of little shits, old guys and crackhead looking guys. Should I try earlier or have the SWs moved someplace else?They are still out there. Once you find one, get there number. I just call them before I head that way.

Hello2
03-25-21, 00:33
They are still out there. Once you find one, get there number. I just call them before I head that way.I'm from out of the area and cruised a cradock historical district but saw absolutely nothing. Am I in the right area? Is there just no night action out this way for walkers?

Monger235
03-25-21, 09:24
I'm from out of the area and cruised a cradock historical district but saw absolutely nothing. Am I in the right area? Is there just no night action out this way for walkers?It's definitely dried up out there. I had two numbers that I would call before I headed that way. Now I'm down to one. Most of the girls out there are pretty advanced with their monkey problems now.

SaltyDog2016
03-25-21, 11:28
It's definitely dried up out there. I had two numbers that I would call before I headed that way. Now I'm down to one. Most of the girls out there are pretty advanced with their monkey problems now.Not much need to walk streets anymore when they can get simps to pop a couple bucks in their cashapp or paypal every few hours, turn around and send it via the same means to their plugs. Unfortunately, the deposit scamming is proving successful for them.

River Dancer
11-20-21, 10:44
Yesterday afternoon I was walking past dollar tree on London when a older maybe mixed lady asked me if she could have a dollar. Normally I say no and walk away but my monger side took over and asked what I would get out of it. She offered a BBBJ for $25. I unfortunately didn't have my car as I took the Ferry over. I then made a huge mistake and had the little head take over and we went behind an abandoned building and I got the worst BJ ever, it was definitely not worth the risk. She said her name was Bridget and she hung out between the Riverwalk inn and the other hotel.

Werve22
04-12-22, 21:42
Seen one walking near the notels and drive thrus on London. Skinny WSW, late 30's, wearing lose yellow windbreaker / tracksuit top and short black skirt with heels. Thought it might be a civilian then she caught me looking and waved. Was on my way to a meeting so couldn't stop but I thought I'd put it out there. Around 11 am on a weekday. Could be a sign of more to follow once the weather gets nicer.

Werve22
04-13-22, 14:30
Seen one walking near the notels and drive thrus on London. Skinny WSW, late 30's, wearing lose yellow windbreaker / tracksuit top and short black skirt with heels. Thought it might be a civilian then she caught me looking and waved. Was on my way to a meeting so couldn't stop but I thought I'd put it out there. Around 11 am on a weekday. Could be a sign of more to follow once the weather gets nicer.Seen another one today. Very heavyset BSW with bikini top, short shorts, and flip flops. Same time and location as previously reported. Straight up staring at traffic and waving to rubberneckers. Not for me so didn't do any further investigation. When the belly sticks out farther than the boobs, its a hard pass for me.

River Dancer
04-14-22, 12:18
Seen another one today. Very heavyset BSW with bikini top, short shorts, and flip flops. Same time and location as previously reported. Straight up staring at traffic and waving to rubberneckers. Not for me so didn't do any further investigation. When the belly sticks out farther than the boobs, its a hard pass for me.She was tweaked out and said it was $200 for a little mouth action.

Werve22
04-14-22, 14:03
She was tweaked out and said it was $200 for a little mouth action.Wow. I imagine she was walking around for a while without any takers. At least now I know I wasn't just imagining it.

Bananaa
04-15-22, 12:37
Seen another one today. Very heavyset BSW with bikini top, short shorts, and flip flops. Same time and location as previously reported. Straight up staring at traffic and waving to rubberneckers. Not for me so didn't do any further investigation. When the belly sticks out farther than the boobs, its a hard pass for me.I'm in that area every once in a while. Maybe like 6 months ago or so ago I someone, wasn't sure if civilian or BSW. But damn, slim waist, stacked up top, filled out her booty shorts, tight crop top, and flip flops. She was walking through an empty lot on London, looking like she was going somewhere, so I figured civilian. I circled around the block to get a second look and she turned back and looked at me, but kept walking. Could've just been heading home, or had somewhere to be, or was just a civilian.

Every time I've been in that area I've kept a look out for her, haven't seen her again. But London is a pretty busy street at times, so I dunno I'd feel comfortable stopping on it.

Butter Bean
09-26-22, 20:24
Drive along ElmAve and ull find plenty light skin / dark skin SWs on RandolphSt and the neighboring streets at almost any time of day, your bound to find at least after a couple laps. They typically have good shaped bodies and are cheap ($20), they give decent head, but there's one light skin bit wit a low cut that gets straight to it, she's my fav, always wears a bandana and has a tote bag with her.

Other not so significant areas include 7 CitiesFood&Deli on PortsmouthBlvd. You can find one (white or black) standing outside the deli around nighttime. Not the most attractive over there but can def give a great BJ ($20).

Cradock is mainly dry, there is this one white / Latina that you can catch around 4:00 pm-7:00 pm every once in a blue moon, she has a good body and gives great BJs, said she charges $60, but let me get away with $40.

Ex Nihilo
08-06-23, 17:02
2 different AA thin girls at Victory and GW different times of the day. Usually in the median or parking lot of Freedom Mart. No apparent signs of panhandling. Not approaching vehicles or trying to get drivers attention. Not dressed proactively. Anyone else noticed them? Thanks.

Joey Joe Jo
09-26-23, 12:00
WSW walking north on Effingham north of 264 exit ramp. It was mid afternoon. Very skinny wearing jeans and tight tshirt. She stopped at the Shell station hanging out at the corner watching traffic and waving to anyone looking. I took a good look but didn't pick her up. She had all the signs of heavy pet issues.