PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

FloydP00
02-07-19, 22:45
Haven't been there yet its off of Western Branch blvd and the Plaza.

YTDMan
02-08-19, 05:35
Does it have a name, address, or a link to an ad?

Haven't been there yet its off of Western Branch blvd and the Plaza.

FloydP00
02-09-19, 22:17
Does it have a name, address, or a link to an ad?It doesn't have a name yet just a number 686-8584. It's over in city something plaza next to a burger place. Going to check it out sometime this week hopefully. I'll review after.

Mongermonger
02-10-19, 09:52
Green Life Spa.

https://www.facebook.com/greenlifesinc/

6079 High St. W.

It doesn't have a name yet just a number 686-8584. It's over in city something plaza next to a burger place. Going to check it out sometime this week hopefully. I'll review after.

NewName22
02-10-19, 12:31
Green Life Spa.

6079 High St. W.I went there super bowl night. Nothing special.

Mongermonger
02-10-19, 13:15
To elaborate.

I went there super bowl night. Nothing special.

NewName22
02-11-19, 13:59
To elaborate.60/40 utc but nothing special I was drunk, LOL.

Geobuck757
02-11-19, 15:32
Green Life Spa.

6079 High St. W.That's the one he's referring too. Been a few times as it's very convenient. 60/40; standard everything. Good amount of tease bit all OTC.

River Dancer
05-26-20, 12:25
Standard 60/40 OTC.

I got to see if they have a table shower next time I got.

Bulgrim64
05-26-20, 15:04
They don't have one.

Standard 60/40 OTC.

I got to see if they have a table shower next time I got.

Gatorbit
07-14-20, 14:17
Anyone tried Rose Life? What's the report?

Randytomcatt
07-18-20, 10:10
Anyone tried Rose Life? What's the report?Many years ago and nothing.

FloydP00
07-19-20, 00:09
Many years ago and nothing.Last yr.

Table shower and great massage not much more.

Rydin
08-10-20, 13:03
Stopped in Thursday, they were cleaning up broken glass, said my atf was gone for good. And were closed all weekend. Anyone hear what happened, I didn't see any black and whites. I'm sure going to miss Anna, pre- Covid everything was available. Hope they get a good replacement.

SwordKnight
08-10-20, 19:26
said my atf was gone for good.If you hit it off with a girl, ask for her phone number. Have a pen and a scrap receipt or something to write it on. Years ago, I was told my ATF "went back to China", which was a disaster. In fact she'd gone to another shop a few miles away, but I only found her, many months later, by happenstance, and I'm still kicking myself for not having the sense to get her phone in early days.

Rydin
08-10-20, 21:32
If you hit it off with a girl, ask for her phone number. Have a pen and a scrap receipt or something to write it on. Years ago, I was told my ATF "went back to China", which was a disaster. In fact she'd gone to another shop a few miles away, but I only found her, many months later, by happenstance, and I'm still kicking myself for not having the sense to get her phone in early days.I did it went quiet, that's why I think something went wrong.

Rydin
08-15-20, 14:11
I did it went quiet, that's why I think something went wrong.Guess no one else knows her, but Anna just changed her name to Lisa, guess heat got to much. FS doesn't last long around here.

Randytomcatt
10-19-20, 10:59
Covid has really impacted my ability to get out. That being said, had a chance to visit Green Life. Pretty much a normal AMP experience but what makes this visit stand out for me was Lisa. Fun personality and made my experience very enjoyable.

Rydin
10-19-20, 13:15
Covid has really impacted my ability to get out. That being said, had a chance to visit Green Life. Pretty much a normal AMP experience but what makes this visit stand out for me was Lisa. Fun personality and made my experience very enjoyable.Yes, she is fun to bad she is married, but that doesn't seem to bother her. Ask about her married boyfriend, that should get some laughs out of her.

Vbgent4u2c
11-14-20, 19:37
Stopped by SW Spa on Airline near the bingo place and went in for a look see.

Thin, attractive late 30's lady took me into the room and quoted me 65 for an hour. No flirting or touching to intice me so I started towards the door and she immediately dropped the massage fee to 60. Told her didn't have 60 and she countered with 30 minutes for 40. Rooms have doors and I will try the place out soon.

Anyone else check the place out?

River Dancer
11-17-20, 10:40
Stopped by SW Spa on Airline near the bingo place and went in for a look see.

Thin, attractive late 30's lady took me into the room and quoted me 65 for an hour. No flirting or touching to intice me so I started towards the door and she immediately dropped the massage fee to 60. Told her didn't have 60 and she countered with 30 minutes for 40. Rooms have doors and I will try the place out soon.

Anyone else check the place out?Thin walls so you can hear the barbershop next door, people from the shop are often sitting outside. There is ony one person working at a time. But I always left happy.

Vbgent4u2c
11-22-20, 11:36
Thin walls so you can hear the barbershop next door, people from the shop are often sitting outside. There is ony one person working at a time. But I always left happy.I took the plunge in the afternoon figured it would be slow due to football. The place was busier than Grand Central Station! My massage was interrupted 5 times especially by one knucklehead that was asking how much it would be for a massage for him and his mom!

Who gets a massage with their mom?!?!

He keeps asking how much and the lady doesn't speak very good English keeps saying "one hour $60 dollar" so any 1st grader would know it would be $120 for 2 people. I guess he was trying to get a multi massage discount or something.

She actually gave a good massage and on the flip she points to junior and says "Yes?" I say yes please. So she starts with the rapid fire technique and I slow her down. Tried to do some UTC and she allowed roaming on her ass but when I tried to go under her top she acted as if I was tickling her. Tried a few more times and she pulled her top down exposing one of her tiny breasts and then put her ands together like "please". Guess she is a little self conscious about her small tits. I tell her "good" and point to her chest with a thumbs up then she pulled her shirt and bra up to allow access.

Left satisfied but even with the interruptions she finished 10 minutes early. I could tell she was flustered with so many customers waiting and she was very sweet so I got dressed. Left 40 as a tip and she gave me a smile and a hug and said "you come back OK".

I will go back to see about extras, but not on the weekend. She is thin, attractive and eager to please so worth another visit.

Bairen Nanhai
11-27-20, 13:33
I took the plunge in the afternoon figured it would be slow due to football. The place was busier than Grand Central Station! My massage was interrupted 5 times especially by one knucklehead that was asking how much it would be for a massage for him and his mom!

Who gets a massage with their mom?!?!

He keeps asking how much and the lady doesn't speak very good English keeps saying "one hour $60 dollar" so any 1st grader would know it would be $120 for 2 people. I guess he was trying to get a multi massage discount or something.

She actually gave a good massage and on the flip she points to junior and says "Yes?" I say yes please. So she starts with the rapid fire technique and I slow her down. Tried to do some UTC and she allowed roaming on her ass but when I tried to go under her top she acted as if I was tickling her. Tried a few more times and she pulled her top down exposing one of her tiny breasts and then put her ands together like "please". Guess she is a little self conscious about her small tits. I tell her "good" and point to her chest with a thumbs up then she pulled her shirt and bra up to allow access.

Left satisfied but even with the interruptions she finished 10 minutes early. I could tell she was flustered with so many customers waiting and she was very sweet so I got dressed. Left 40 as a tip and she gave me a smile and a hug and said "you come back OK".

I will go back to see about extras, but not on the weekend. She is thin, attractive and eager to please so worth another visit.Tried SW. Two ladies there. One I think just works the desk, MMS, I assume. Anna gave 90 min medium massage. I'd give it a 7 of 10. Not much teasing. Finish was 7. OTC below was allowed, but she did not want top touched. Very self conscious on her size. Size doesn't matter to me, as long as they are firm and nice nips. Anyway, first visit so didn't want to push too hard. She is nice, attractive for her age, as much as I could tell with her mask on. Guessing 50 ish. Thin, decent body in my opinion. Full time given without interruption. Will return. .9 and left good tip for future good will. ;)

Bairen.

Bairen Nanhai
12-29-20, 11:29
Tried SW. Two ladies there. One I think just works the desk, MMS, I assume. Anna gave 90 min medium massage. I'd give it a 7 of 10. Not much teasing. Finish was 7. OTC below was allowed, but she did not want top touched. Very self conscious on her size. Size doesn't matter to me, as long as they are firm and nice nips. Anyway, first visit so didn't want to push too hard. She is nice, attractive for her age, as much as I could tell with her mask on. Guessing 50 ish. Thin, decent body in my opinion. Full time given without interruption. Will return. .9 and left good tip for future good will. ;)

Bairen.Second visit and drew Lili. She was nice, good massage and ending. Average AMP looks but chubby. Nice boobs that were set free, and some butt on her. Was really hoping to see Anna again.

Bairen.

NewGuyInTown
01-08-21, 07:39
Went to Green Life yesterday. It has become my go to spot. I was greeted by Lisa. I asked for a heavy 90 minute massage. I give the massage an 8 with lots of teasing. On the flip she calls another lady into the room. Without even asking they gave an extended massage. Afterwards Lisa finished up my regular massage. 90 for 90 minutes plus tip. I definitely left happy and relaxed just like I always do. I hope this place stays around for awhile.

Vbgent4u2c
01-30-21, 17:34
Found myself in Portsmouth with some extra time and decided to stop by greenlife spa and glad I did because I got one of the most unique experiences I've ever had at an AMP.

I drew an older prettu lady a little thick but with really nice C cups.

Initially I was a little concerned because she kept having these coughing fits to the point she left the massage room several times. She showed me on Google Translate using her phone that it was a throat allergy not Covid. We were both wearing masks so I wasn't too concerned.

So as she was massaging my back she noticed I had a nice size black head in a spot that I could not reach and she squeezed that out immediately which was not earth shattering service but quite satisfying as it had been bothering me for a few days.

Then she got on the table on top of me in a reverse 69 type position where she stroked the boy's for a good 2-3 minutes with a few strokes going down my ass crack while laying on my back.

Next surprise was she wedged her hands underneath my hips and I arched my ass to give her access to what she wanted where she stroked Junior and the boys for several minutes from underneath.

At this point I did not know where this was going but it looked like it was going to be a fun trip.

So she continued the massage and did the legs but kept going back to ask crack and boys while she completed the 1st half.

Next surprise she got the hot towel to clean the oil off my backside and as she was cleaning my ass she got really deep into the ass crack cleaning it very thoroughly. And I mean deep which was a nice sensation itself and a first. Highly recommend a hot towel up the ass.

On the flip Junior was ready as I was very excited about what was coming. I slipped my hand under her bra to massage those very nice C cups while she slowly stroked Junior.

She then stood up, pulled up her shirt and bra to let those nice C cups free then placed them on my chest and just layed on top of me stroking junior in some sort of topless cuddle which was very nice.

I then worked a hand down the front of her pants and massaged her clit which she let me know felt good with several soft "oooohs".

I made the universal sign for BJ but got the negative finger waive and she commenced with the HE. Which she completed expertly while I continued to massage those nice C cups.

After the 2nd hot towel clean up she put a large towel over me then continued the massage which included a good 10 minute and very thorough head / scalp massage which was absolutely wonderful.

After she completed the massage she gave me several kisses on my forehead which I am not sure the point was since she was wearing a mask but it was still a nice gesture.

I am always interested in what these ladies will do to stand out and get you to come back like the lady that bit my nose 2 years ago. I never went back to her but I never forgot her biting my nose at the end of the massage and never will.

I figured the massage was over at that point so I sat up and was a little dizzy from the HE and head massage. She then pointed at my feet and said something I didn't understand so I laid back down expecting her to do a quick foot massage.

To my surprise she came in with a pair of toenail clippers and proceeded to clip my toenails! Not sure why she felt she had to do this because it wasn't like they were really long or anything but I sure liked her doing it more than myself.

So when I finally got dressed I looked up at the clock and I was a good 10 minutes over I am guessing because she felt I needed extra time due to coughing fits.

I think I found my new favorite AMP. I am sure there will be more extras in the future and I also saw a cute little younger thin lady there as well.

Werve22
03-19-21, 14:26
Never been to an AMP so decided to try my luck. Went to SW. MMS only one there. 40/40 for standard finish. Decent pressure and teasing. Tried to repeat several times since but always been busy. Must have tried 6-7 times over the past couple of weeks at different times of the day and always busy except the first time I went and always same lady working.

Tried Greenlife due to others' reviews and left disappointed twice. First time was a couple weeks ago. 3 ladies working, drew a shorter chubby one probably in her 50's. After taking care of house, got undressed and layed on the table and left the towel folded where it was. Left the wallet out with cash showing to signal my intentions. First thing she did when coming into room was drape the towel over me. Decent massage, no teasing, no flip. She just patted me on my back and said "ok" and left. Got dressed, left quickly and didn't leave a tip. Went back about a week later and drew a different lady and was told "massage only" when being shown to room so I politely declined and left.

Werve22
03-30-21, 18:23
Went to this place in Churchland. Busy little strip mall between two busy establishments. Walked in as another guy was walking out. Can't recall the name of the lady but she was petite and probably in her 40's. Narrow behind and not much up top. Opted for the half and asked for medium pressure. Gave a pretty good massage. Would probably return even if legit. Worked out kinks in my neck, lower back, and legs. Decent teasing pre-flip brushing against the boys. After flip she points and asks "ok?" and I say yes and she proceeds with standard finish. Allowed otc for a bit so went for utc and allowed up top but got a little slap on the wrist when tried to go down below. Finished me up and then came back to get me cleaned up and she finished up with a foot rub. Standard tip.

JayNTurn
04-04-21, 01:01
Right in between a Burger joint and BBQ Joint. This place is not for the monger who is shy, rather those who know who they are.

I gave. 6 for the hour. Woman was probably in her 50's but has a huge rack with a very slim frame. The other girl I think is either in her late 20's or early 30's with no body on her what so ever. Junior wasn't liking the looks so I started looking for a way out.

She began the massage and started pressing on my lower back. I quickly popped up and said that was too hard. She said I'm sorry I will be soft. I said that's ok. Finished. She begged me to stay because she said she would be fired by the boss. I said That's ok. Just give me. 5 back.

The other girl comes in and offers a massage and I decline. By then my pants are on and my shirt is around my neck. She gives me all. 6 back and says sorry. I said do not worry and bye.

Depending on how you are superficial you are, I'd steer clear of this place.

Werve22
04-29-21, 16:46
So I've frequented this place quite a bit since discovering the place (once a week, with occasional additional visit when time allows). First time was with Ana, see review below. Subsequent visits have been with another lady (She gave me her name the first time seeing her but couldn't remember upon returning and haven't asked since). Each visit has yielded slightly better results, with essentially the same ending. First visit otc, Second utc, next top off with fiv utc, next got fully nude. Last visit on flip, she just hopped on the table and had me daty. I don't know what the next visit will yield, but will be returning to find out. Always standard ending, always standard tip with the exception of once when I got additional time at no additional charge. Might try a slightly larger tip next time in good faith for future extras and see what happens. YMMV.

FloydP00
06-04-21, 15:24
Nice dreams happen there such as 4 hand, otc, utc, top off with fiv utc, fully nude and on my last visit it all happened w / Ce-Ce and Coco two nice lovelies. Thanks Werve22, I don't get out too often and your review was verified.

Black Pelican
06-09-21, 09:24
So I went at 3:45 the other day thinking I would beat the after work crowd. Damn that place is busy. I had to wait 20 min. Door kept opening and closing. The girls there talking Japanese trying to see who could answer the door. Finally seen at 4:07. Hit a light massage, had me flip within 5 minutes, 7 minutes later done. I did get shirt off and pants down and a quick rub of the clit. But a 14 min massage not cool. Tipped $25. She wanted more but I told her I waited 25 minutes for a 12 minute massage when I paid for 30 min. Will have to try again mid morning I think.

Nice dreams happen there such as 4 hand, otc, utc, top off with fiv utc, fully nude and on my last visit it all happened w / Ce-Ce and Coco two nice lovelies. Thanks Werve22, I don't get out too often and your review was verified.

Rydin
06-09-21, 12:12
So I went at 3:45 the other day thinking I would beat the after work crowd. Damn that place is busy. I had to wait 20 min. Door kept opening and closing. The girls there talking Japanese trying to see who could answer the door. Finally seen at 4:07. Hit a light massage, had me flip within 5 minutes, 7 minutes later done. I did get shirt off and pants down and a quick rub of the clit. But a 14 min massage not cool. Tipped $25. She wanted more but I told her I waited 25 minutes for a 12 minute massage when I paid for 30 min. Will have to try again mid morning I think.Ya, rubmaps has been full with same reviews. Nothing like free advertisement. Always busy when I have went, always wait. Nothing more than, FIV, and HE, tries to stick finger in arse. I always say I'm not plumbed right, it's exit only. Plus got to wonder what's under those finger nails. But maybe some of you like to get in touch with your feminine side, to each their own. Seems they got a assembly line going on there. Or disassembly whatever fits.

Werve22
07-08-21, 17:54
So I went at 3:45 the other day thinking I would beat the after work crowd. Damn that place is busy. I had to wait 20 min. Door kept opening and closing. The girls there talking Japanese trying to see who could answer the door. Finally seen at 4:07. Hit a light massage, had me flip within 5 minutes, 7 minutes later done. I did get shirt off and pants down and a quick rub of the clit. But a 14 min massage not cool. Tipped $25. She wanted more but I told her I waited 25 minutes for a 12 minute massage when I paid for 30 min. Will have to try again mid morning I think.That sucks man. Try different times. I don't even attempt to go to an AMP around that time, even with an appointment. Shipyard and mil traffic is crazy.

Was there yesterday and was bait and switched. Greeted by a young lady early to mid 20's, she collected the house fee and showed me to the room. Got on the table and waited for around 10 minutes before she came back. Was about 5 minutes into the massage when I realized it was a different girl. Still young-ish, say late 20's to early 30's, and good technique so didn't complain but was a bit disappointed. On the flip I tell her to pull mask down and she complies. She starts the rub and I get the pants down to around her knees and start rubbing back. She starts to get wet and I get under the shirt and she starts making noises then all of a sudden she stops the rub, pulls the pants up, and leaves the room after she says something like "Sorry, be right back. " I hear them speaking in Chinese and I start to get worried. They know me pretty well here, so not that worried but a little bit. About another 5 minutes go by before she gets back in the room. She apologizes, starts the rub again after pulling pants down and shirt up giving me access. I start rubbing her down below and sit up to kiss those nips. She then pushed me back down, disrobed, hopped up on the table and had me daty while she finished me off. I kept going until she started moaning and shaking on top of me. Heard some giggling from the 2 girls next door and they say something to my provider and she replies back. She jumps off, puts clothes back on, gets a hot towel for cleanup and continues for another 10 minutes on the massage. Looked at the clock and ended up being there for over an hour. Got dressed and standing outside the room are my provider (didn't catch her name) with the other two whom I've seen many, many times. We stand there and catch up for a bit, say our goodbyes and they walk me out, each slapping my behind on the way out. 40/40 YMMV.

War Doggie
07-16-21, 23:13
Otber day 1130 ish no wait drew Anna, 60 60 hour spun around. No disapointments, my new favorite place.

Bairen Nanhai
07-26-21, 16:34
3rd trip to SW. Hoping to see Anna again, but every time I've returned, I got someone else. No complaints, but something about Anna intrigues me. I drew Jamie. She is new and Korean. Probably mid 30's. Typical Korean service that I am used to from other places, but I tend to prefer Chinese. She was cute, petite, and pleasant. Probably an A cup and decent little body. Said she was going on vacation for a week starting tomorrow, I believe. Pretty good English.

AMP Scale:

Looks-7.

Massage-7.

Personality-8.

Finish-8.

There’s something about how the Korean girls sit on you while massaging your back. Before flip, get the hot towel treatment, then it gets really sensual. The light touching was very nice. On flip, OTC below, UTC top. No discussion of tip, but no expanded menu available. Would repeat, but I want to see Anna again. 1 hr, . 6/. 5.

Bairen.

Joey Reynolds
07-29-21, 21:18
Agree with most reports about this place but there's one giant aspect that may keep me from being a regular. Most of the girls here have a great vibe but mama-san. Is the actual worst. She's incredibly unprofessional and not respectful of people's time and money. My first 2 times here, I didn't draw her but she still managed to kill my vibe both times. She was loudly chatting on her phone for the entirety of both visits and it was very easy to hear what both parties were saying from rooms away. Also, anyone who gets calls and texts this often should leave their phone on vibrate (versus the loudest setting possible). It's a place of business and I totally get fielding calls but she's clearly just shooting the breeze with people. Very loudly. One of the times I was there, she had the poor monger who drew her spend half an hour with her on speaker with Apple support trying to fix her login.

Sadly, I drew her on my last visit and had one of laziest, most painful rubs I've ever experienced. Most of it was one handed since she was typing on her phone or chatting most of the time. I'm bit thankful for that since she's extremely heavy handed and it became nightmarish when both hands were involved. While I'm on the tangent, why do so many providers love digging their thumbs into the back of guys necks? No one likes that!

A big reason that this goes down as my worst experience is that she even managed to make the ending painful. Her grip was way too tight and she seemed to alternate between thinking it was a propeller or a jackhammer.

All that said, I probably will return since I've had so much fun with the other ladies. I'll just politely ask who else is available if there's an inkling I'm about to draw her. If she's the only one available, I'll come back another time.

War Doggie
08-07-21, 15:55
Last sat, popped in for 30, drew a shorter gal, think she said Tina, got a pretty good 15 min back massage, she paid special attention to my inside thighs, used 2 hot towels and asked me to flip this is where it got really interesting. Arms at side she went to the top of my head and laid her breasts right on me while sliding her hands down. I took yhat as a invite and nipped at her breast she then came to the side asked well motioned what I wanted, well musta said the right thhhing she undressed got on me znd started to slide all over me, she reversed and musta been hungry cused she swallowed tbe dog in 1 shot, in mean time I visited the nicest v in a while tighttt. Smelled nice. We went on like that for a bit. She stopped eating and proceeded to work on shining the pole. Was damn fine. All said done was 15 minutes over, and yeah I tipped accordingly.

ENJOY.

Bananaa
09-02-21, 12:12
Was recently in the area and decided to stop by one morning. Opted for a 40 minute. Got an older, but not bad looking, gal. On the skinny side. I got undressed and laid on the table. As soon as she came in she started rubbing my back and legs all over, not much of a massage to start of and asked if it was ok. I said yes. Then she started some light massage on my back, quickly moving to my upper legs and half laying on me in between. After a couple minutes I decided to flip. We played with each other a bit. I had her lay down and massaged her a bit, got her to lower her pants, but it kinda smelled like piss down there, so I stayed away, just did some light rubbing, which she seemed to enjoy as she played with her tits. She didn't come, but she got up and had me lay down and finished me off manually. Wiped me up, and then had me turn over and she went back to massaging me. Climbed on my butt during the back massage and seemed like she was really grinding. She eventually layed flat on my and definitely started grinding her pelvis into my butt / lower back and breathing hard. I'm pretty sure she was trying to get off. It seemed real, as I think after she came she just layed on me and kinda hugged me. Then after wiping me up again she used the rag to wipe up her cooch.

New experience for me. Think the name was Mary. When I had her on the table she seemed very nervous about MMS coming in and kept looking back at the door.

River Dancer
09-28-21, 18:25
I was out and about and in need of a rub, so I decided to go to SW spa as I haven't been in a while. I started dreaming and FUCK let me tell you this dream was amazing. I got a slightly older skinny provider as the other lady there was already with someone. The massage was good with a few slow rubs here and there. On the flip I nearly entered heaven. Her handshake was slow, soft and 2 handed. I was almost floating off the table. Otc was allowed top and bottom. Damage was 6+5. I woke up and was still shook.

EvolOmen
10-01-21, 21:34
Just letting everyone know Anna and Cici from Massage relax are now working at Rose of life spa in Portsmouth. Cici is very hit or miss, Anna is pretty much there every day. The other older woman that works at Rose of live spa (I forget her name) While she will get the job done, I never cared for her as a massage therapist.

Werve22
10-07-21, 02:20
Just letting everyone know Anna and Cici from Massage relax are now working at Rose of life spa in Portsmouth. Cici is very hit or miss, Anna is pretty much there every day. The other older woman that works at Rose of live spa (I forget her name) While she will get the job done, I never cared for her as a massage therapist.That's funny. I was as at relax the other day and was asking about them and was told Anna was in NY (typical answer) and Cici left the biz. They've been MIA for a couple of months at least. I always liked going there but they've gone downhill as of late. Service has become very hit or miss. I'll have to check out RL. Cici and Anna have always been good to me.

Werve22
10-07-21, 02:27
New talent at Massage Relax. Some older ladies some younger. Seen probably 8 new faces over the last couple of months. Most were ok. A couple tried negotiating for higher tip but when asked what was on the menu the answer was always a standard finish. I've come to expect a decent massage at this place but have been disappointed in the lack of effort during this portion of the session. A couple of the new ladies are real cool but just not the same since Anna and Cici left.

Haven't been a fan of the new talent at Massage relax as of late so I hit up this placed I've been to a few times before. Older lady, built like a potato. While she was cordial, she seemed annoyed I was even there. Good pressure on the massage and would have been enjoyable had it not been for her sandpaper hands. It felt like a full body exfoliating scrub. On the flip asked for plenty of lube. Roaming allowed but again she seemed annoyed and wanted to get it over with. Rushed out after the finish. Standard finish. Standard tip.

Anytime been to Greenlife lately? Will probably check them out after seeing Anna and Cici at their new place of employment.

EvolOmen
10-07-21, 11:37
That's funny. I was as at relax the other day and was asking about them and was told Anna was in NY (typical answer) and Cici left the biz. They've been MIA for a couple of months at least. I always liked going there but they've gone downhill as of late. Service has become very hit or miss. I'll have to check out RL. Cici and Anna have always been good to me.I have known CiCi for a long time now. Like I said She is very hit and miss. She is working on some things that are more important but has not left the industry. Anna is a staple at Rose of Life now. The other girls at massage relax told me the same thing but CiCi and I communicate every so often that's when I was told she was working there. I do not want to be as bold as to post her personal number but I am sure you could call Rose of Life and make an appointment with her in advance.

War Doggie
10-09-21, 09:17
No anna no cici. New girls from northern va, ok finish 45 45.

EvolOmen
10-09-21, 16:25
No anna no cici. New girls from northern va, ok finish 45 45.Thats weird. I saw them both at rose on 10-4. I can show you the text on my phone telling me to give her notice but she will be there. Anna was there on that date. I got "talked" into the 4 hands. LOL. Thanks for the info. I do know Cici was working renting property and opening her own AMP. If there is the interest Ill post when I find out something concrete concerning that information.

Rydin
10-10-21, 10:50
Thats weird. I saw them both at rose on 10-4. I can show you the text on my phone telling me to give her notice but she will be there. Anna was there on that date. I got "talked" into the 4 hands. LOL. Thanks for the info. I do know Cici was working renting property and opening her own AMP. If there is the interest Ill post when I find out something concrete concerning that information.Don't know how well you know cici, but she worked at rose years ago, then opened massage relax, you should know not to believe much they tell you, after all this game is just a dream. The owner of rose was pissed she opened a store so close, don't know how she got back there, maybe she took over lease. I have been out of game for a year or so. But just remember to take what they tell you with a grain of salt. If their mouth is open they are telling a lie.

BbcAdam
10-10-21, 11:19
Hey,

I'm heading out in a few minutes and can't decide which one to go to due to the past dreams. I already dreamed about relax and it was great but really want to dream something else with nice MP with nice body where do y'all suggest I go today.

EvolOmen
10-10-21, 19:40
Hey,

I'm heading out in a few minutes and can't decide which one to go to due to the past dreams. I already dreamed about relax and it was great but really want to dream something else with nice MP with nice body where do y'all suggest I go today.I hate saying it but if your looking for a nice thin body then its going to be pure luck. Most of the providers around here are 35+ and I dare say either aged or weighed out of their respective markets like NY or China. Relax is a good one to visit and probably the most consistent. Green life has some thin providers but they are still old. Also the setting is in a busy strip mall with a bar and some restaurants. Not for the faint of heart if you get there past 11 am. I keep hearing mixed reviews concerning SW spa on Airline blvd. And Rose of life is normally a no go. I posted about CICI and Anna moving there but it seems they might not be there now. If I was to go there I would call ahead and ask specifically for Anna. If you do not get her I would just not even worry about it. Your best luck is taking a little drive to VB. To the Sunshine House. They offer extra services for patrons far above what any other places in the area offer. Just be aware $140 is the average tip for CFS ending. So a massage with extras is going to run you $200.

Bairen Nanhai
10-29-21, 11:40
Stopped in at SW again this morning looking for Anna. Have not seen her since my first visit there. I called last night to set appointment with her. Was told OK. Today, no Anna work here. Short, older, unattractive lady. She may be pleasant and give the best massage, but not what I am looking for. I remembered reading that there was an Anna at R o L, so figured I'd try. Told no Anna work here. Sigh. Well, Amy was a mid-30 ish Chinese lady, above average for the area, so since I'm here, WTH. She was no Anna, but not disappointing either. Fun personality, kind of dry humor, decent body and respectable massage skills. No masks, good English. They were busy for a rainy Friday morning, so a few interruptions. Enjoyed the hour and tipped well. Looking forward to a future visit. Maybe try the shower next time. Looks like a pretty decent set up they have there. 2 others working but did not get a look at them. From the voices, neither are Anna from SW. If anyone knows where she is, please pass that along. Thanks!

Bairen.

MassageRates75
11-01-21, 18:47
Stopped in at SW again this morning looking for Anna. Have not seen her since my first visit there. I called last night to set appointment with her. Was told OK. Today, no Anna work here. Short, older, unattractive lady. She may be pleasant and give the best massage, but not what I am looking for. I remembered reading that there was an Anna at R o L, so figured I'd try. Told no Anna work here. Sigh. Well, Amy was a mid-30 ish Chinese lady, above average for the area, so since I'm here, WTH. She was no Anna, but not disappointing either. Fun personality, kind of dry humor, decent body and respectable massage skills. No masks, good English. They were busy for a rainy Friday morning, so a few interruptions. Enjoyed the hour and tipped well. Looking forward to a future visit. Maybe try the shower next time. Looks like a pretty decent set up they have there. 2 others working but did not get a look at them. From the voices, neither are Anna from SW. If anyone knows where she is, please pass that along. Thanks!

Bairen.Can you please private message me and elaborate on where are o L is? I'm eager to experience a shower somewhere. Thanks in advance brother.

EvolOmen
11-21-21, 20:08
Massage relax has a new girl. She is 20 years old, young, skinny, and good looing. She speaks very good English. I am torn over the visit. The massage was subpar, the ending was so so, but I got the distinct impression more was on the table. Next time I go there I will inquire about possible extra services not listed. Her name is NaNa if anyone is interested.

BucSwoope64
12-04-21, 10:07
Massage relax has a new girl. She is 20 years old, young, skinny, and good looing. She speaks very good English. I am torn over the visit. The massage was subpar, the ending was so so, but I got the distinct impression more was on the table. Next time I go there I will inquire about possible extra services not listed. Her name is NaNa if anyone is interested.I visited Relax last night usually see Lucky but first time seeing new talent NaNa and have to concur with your review except I don't think anything else is on the table. I had a rather larger ah hem finish and she barely wanted to see it through, kept jerking her hand away as if she was frightened LOL. Very cute, very good English massage is trash but the old lady's are definitely more experienced.

Randytomcatt
12-10-21, 12:25
I visited Relax last night usually see Lucky but first time seeing new talent NaNa and have to concur with your review except I don't think anything else is on the table. I had a rather larger ah hem finish and she barely wanted to see it through, kept jerking her hand away as if she was frightened LOL. Very cute, very good English massage is trash but the old lady's are definitely more experienced.My last 2 visits, saw YoYo. All I can say is she is relentless. .

BucSwoope64
12-16-21, 13:59
Coco at Green Life.

BucSwoope64
01-21-22, 11:49
Had an amazing dream with Coco last night. She has expanded her menu if you tip well. I was able to negotiate some DATY and a BBBJ. Not sure if this is regular but she seems a lot more comfortable since I've been quite regularly. Anyone else have similar experience?

EvolOmen
02-03-22, 12:27
I just posted this on another site that requires a membership but I thought it would be nice to share the same review here. Just FYI.

This was my first adventure to this place so YMMV. I went at around 7 pm to visit. I did not see or hear any other people working so I am assuming I got the Mamma sun for my massage. Anyway upon entering I was directed into the room, got undressed and on the table. The massage was very good, but in that distinctly legit sort of way. No playing, No teasing, strictly a good massage. OK damn good like in my top 5 massages period. She actually knew what she was doing. SO I am thinking there are no extras here. My mind was made up before the flip that I would just tip 20, I am not opposed to tipping for exceptionally good services. Ironically even being a monger I was ok with this place being legit because the massage was really that good.

Then the flip comes. She rubs my chest a little, smiles, and removes the towel. She starts stroking Jr in a very sensual manner. Starting slow, not the mechanical jackhammer you get from some of the other places. I am an older gentleman so I do like it when a woman takes her time. The HE had the good feeling of a GF doing it for you. This woman was very good at what she was doing. She would bring me to the tip of release only to slow down a little and bring me back up. The experience lasted longer than it should have and I was very happy for that.

One thing I do need to mention, and this is my fault for not trying and reporting. I never tried to touch her. I got the feeling that some mild OTC touching would be allowed but nothing I might actually enjoy as a monger. YMMV on this. As stated I did not try. I was a little confused and off my game at this point.

This whole experience was confusing but in a good way. There was never a prelude to any extra services. No teasing, no hand slips, Nothing until the flip and then it was like the freak was released. Ok not that much freakiness but you guys know what I am trying to say.

Upon reflection, I think that what you have in this location is a legit massage provider that is doing HE as that is the standard with any Asian massage locations in the area. Basically she is doing what she needs to do to keep the doors open. Having said that my review is mixed and going here will ultimately depend on what you are looking for as a monger.

Is this place for you. Well I think it depends on this. I you are the type that goes to these for the experience (the flirting, teasing, ect) then stay away. This place is not for you. If you want an above average massage with a release that is tacked on in the end, then I can highly recommend this location.

As always YMMV. Be safe and happy hunting.

MassageRates75
02-05-22, 16:28
Went to Rose today for the first time after reading that they had table showers available. I called around 8:30 am And was seen at 9 am I think I was first person of the day. Skinny lady in her 30's or a little older gave me massage. 60 for an hour plus 15 for the shower at the end. Massage I would rate 7/10. Looks 7/10. Standard finish with no hints of extra. Shower was interesting and enjoyable. She wasn't able to finish my dream but didn't mind watching me finish myself. Massage Relax would still be my #1 place to recommend in Portsmouth. Just wish they had a shower LOL. Stay safe everyone. My rank of Ptown establishments would be as followed.

1) Massage Relax, SW, Rose, and then Green Life. Anyone know of any that I don't have listed that I should try out?

SimpleSimonS
02-15-22, 22:47
Ok so I'm kinda new here I've played around on BP back in the day but!! Today was my first shot at a AMP! After doing some research reading SW came up enough to dream about it. I go about 7 pm parking lot was full of cars I believe there's a bar or lounge next door but. Opened the door and was greeted by a older lady couldn't tell the age cause she had a mask on. I didn't have my hopes up very high and my expectations we met! I pulled the older lady she took me to the room asked how long, opted for the half. Got undress and on the table she come in and like what felt like throws the towel in the air. I lay a little confused but she was just spreading the town over me LOL! Massage starts good pressure seemed like she knew what she was doing, kinda hurt at times. A little small talk the assumed usual "your very tight kinda stuff". No hints or anything I really didn't know what to expect truth be told! But as it went on she started rubbing the booty an good amount so I thought this might just happen. Then the flip. Light rubbing of my chest then she grabs the towel and asked if this is ok! And of course I obliged! Started off slow asked if I wanted oil and went to work. Really didn't pay attention to time it took to get to this point but here we are! The more I stand the air she put in the jackhammer. But it kept running out of gas or had an air leak or something so it was more my style and speed. Started using both hands and I mention that's where it needed to be! Shortly after I'm almost flopping like. Fish out of water! Mamma Sun got it done! I was able to touch but didn't really touch anything more my hand was kinda on her hip. But eyes were closed most of the dream mainly dreaming about Daughter Sun to keep my head in the game! She cleaned me up and a hot towel! She even took off and put my necklace back on which I thought was nice!! 40 for the massage I almost always tip generously and tipped her another 40! Woke up feeling great! May repeat fingers crossed for Daughter Sun next time!

MakeMKum
02-16-22, 09:01
I typically do my business in VB but was in P'Town today visiting a friend so I decided to try out another spot over there. I've tried Rose twice, both times with meh results so I'm done with them. I called ahead to Relax just to make sure I could be seen right away. It's difficult to tell how busy they may be. The Spa is located in a row of establishments with a line of parked cars. Difficult to tell for which establishment.

Got there at 2:00. This spot will be on my list of go to's. Beware though, if you're a FS guy, probably not here. If you insist on a very young provider, definitely not here. I'm an older gent. I prefer a good massage followed by tease, flip then HJ while roaming no matter the age or looks. I got them all here. Sophia was very strong and thorough with the massaging. She proceeded from head down to calf with strong, muscle tending massaging. No talking. Oil wiped with warm towel then the tease came. Teased for a while. She whispers "turn over" she gets the pillow for my head then she immediately grabs the oil, lubes up the Mr. , lifts her blouse up exposing both well shaped, hard nippled tits for access. She turns her backside towards me, sits on the table, scoots back hanging both tits in my face. I nibble both. She begins to moan genuinely. She was feeling the tit play. The HJ was well paced. I finally let the Mr. Scream. She continues to rub ever so gently for a minute. I'm squirming from the post scream sensitivity. She left the room for the warn towel to clean up, did so, covered me in a large blanket and continued on with an amazing foot massage. Best I've ever experienced. Sophia found my socks, put them on me then tapped me for done.

She left the room while I was dressing but soon returned with fresh linen and I suppose disinfectant for cleaning. Now she speaks. "you like?" she says. We chatted for a minute. She called her co-providers into the room. I met them both, Monica and I forget the others name, both lean and taller than Sophia. All three are of the mature type. Older. Each one hugs me then tells me to come back again. I will each time I'm in Portsmouth.

YogaGuy
03-02-22, 18:11
Stopped in late one night and was looking for 1 hour which would extend past closing. Met with Monique and she was more than willing to work past closing. 1st half of massage was pretty decent, always impressed when I actually get a good therapist that seems to have some skills. About halfway thru she spent a lot of time massage legs including inside which I love and worked her way up to my buttocks with the most teasing to that are and the boys that I have had in a long time from an AMP.

On the flip wasted no time in working her magic. It was slow and very sensual not the typical jack hammer. Easy access to some nice c cups that she let out for some air. Fantastic experience, will repeat!

EvolOmen
03-17-22, 18:28
Met with Monique the other day. This was my third time seeing her and she offered BBBJ. She initially wanted 100 but declined and then she countered with 80. I accepted. I will say this. Her massages are good but the extra was not worth it. I have had better with Exes that don't like doing that LOL. The next visit I was met with another provider, I cannot remember her name. This one has to be the oldest I have seen in a long time. She did not offer any extras but My monger sense was saying if I asked she would oblige. She did Kiss Jr when done but that was it. Having said that She was just too old for me to do anything with. I have my limits LOL. I am thinking that massage relax is moving closer and closer to the services of some VB massage parlors. Now I am a regular so extras might be on the table due the frequent visits. As always YMMV. Just a report and some thoughts.

Megadon1
03-17-22, 23:44
Hey guys. Found myself in your neck of the woods. Stopped by and met at the door by Monica. Nice surprise! Very pretty and tall with a beautiful chest. Not busy, grabbed me by the arm and ushered me to the room. Proceeded to give a fantastic massage as mentioned in previous posts. I always enjoy a good massage so settled into a relaxed state. Nice teasing too! On the flip I enjoyed the view, both the pretty Monica and lovely D's. No haggle, she seemed to really like me from the beginning and provided a very slow sensual finish with a closer view of the D's. I tipped her accordingly. I don't mind tipping for good service. She appreciated it. We exchanged some small talk. Something about her just made my day. Not as old as some providers I seem to keep running into. A real sweetheart. Was surprised. That doesn't always happen when I visit an AMP. I'll repeat.

DanTheMan27
04-01-22, 10:43
Drew a lady that goes by lucky. I'd say she's roughly 40 possibly mid to late 30's, it was kind of hard to tell. Either way it was an outstanding experience. Standard finish but she definitely takes pride in her work. Started off pretty mild but the longer I laid there the more teasing took place, especially with the oil massage. Bubbly personality as well so that certainly helped. Massage was a 10/10 without a doubt. Not too rough but certainly worked out the kinks in my back and neck. If you get the opportunity to draw her I highly recommend.

VitB6
04-02-22, 18:25
So I'd stuck my head in here multiple times to look around bit never actually partook yet. Today my PTown Fav looked like a Bus Station but I really needed the massage, so I went for it. An older kinda dumpy lady came out which surprised me because each time I've looked in it's been mid 30's-ish with glasses. Maybe MMS. Anyway got. 5 and massage was a good glide. On the flip she asked I nodded and that was all. I d DIYed a couple times today so it took longer than she felt it should so there was some jackhammer at the end. Seemed disappointed at the Par tip but no complaints were made. I'll likely check it again for other talent. Not best but far from worst.

River Dancer
04-03-22, 15:28
I was running some errands today and I noticed that the vape shop that was by subway on airline behind Walmart now has a sign that says comfort massage with the windows fully curtained. They were still working inside so I may check back in a week or two.

Popcorn52
04-05-22, 23:16
Had been driving by this place a few times to and from part time job. Decided to try it out with the reviews I have read from here. Walked right in and a little lady about 30 to 40 years of age (I guess). Took me in went for the hour Massage. Which was great as most of the reviews, have said. The rest was a major disappointment, no touching no boobs no teasing and did get a HJ but nothing to write home about. Don't know if I would repeat or not.

Popcorn.

EvolOmen
04-06-22, 11:07
Had been driving by this place a few times to and from part time job. Decided to try it out with the reviews I have read from here. Walked right in and a little lady about 30 to 40 years of age (I guess). Took me in went for the hour Massage. Which was great as most of the reviews, have said. The rest was a major disappointment, no touching no boobs no teasing and did get a HJ but nothing to write home about. Don't know if I would repeat or not.

Popcorn.That is a real shocker. That place is normally wide open. What happened. Did your police badge fall out of your pocket. Ok. Bad joke. But for real every time I have been there they deliver. In fact I'm pretry sure I know the woman your talking about. She just got there a week ago. Maybe you caught her on her first day. Idk. I'm sorry to hear about your experience.

Popcorn52
04-06-22, 22:36
That is a real shocker. That place is normally wide open. What happened. Did your police badge fall out of your pocket. Ok. Bad joke. But for real every time I have been there they deliver. In fact I'm pretry sure I know the woman your talking about. She just got there a week ago. Maybe you caught her on her first day. Idk. I'm sorry to hear about your experience.No badge, just the truth. She may have been new but she stayed a arms length away. I may try again, to see what happens.

Monger235
04-10-22, 12:59
I went by SW late yesterday afternoon and got a 1 hr massage with Susan. She started off by massaging me over a towel. That went on for about 5 minutes and I'm thinking. WTF? I asked her if she could use oil, and boom. Off comes the towel and a decent massage starts. Decent for an AMP. Lots of roaming. Went for a standard finish on the flip. I asked for some DATY and she hopped right on my face and finished me while I chowed down. She got pretty into it. I tipped .6 and she didn't complain.

EvolOmen
04-10-22, 17:31
CICI from relax finally opened up her new place. Its called orental massage. 808 airline blvd in the old spinners vape building. There is a really skinny 40 ish but looks like she is 30, woman working with her. Typical prices 60 an hour. Good service. I left happy.

Werve22
04-12-22, 21:31
CICI from relax finally opened up her new place. Its called orental massage. 808 airline blvd in the old spinners vape building. There is a really skinny 40 ish but looks like she is 30, woman working with her. Typical prices 60 an hour. Good service. I left happy.They had a new banner put up so name may have changed since then but the place is open for business. A good time was had. Parking lot is not for the faint of heart.

EvolOmen
04-13-22, 09:50
They had a new banner put up so name may have changed since then but the place is open for business. A good time was had. Parking lot is not for the faint of heart.I do agree with that. I opted to park along the side by the subway and walk around the front. But it is a very busy intersection.

VitB6
04-23-22, 18:33
Went by a fav last night and was very disappointed.

I really needed to blow off some steam and I've always kinda kept in check here. Had a pocket full and had no problem spreading it. Pulled the new girl and was even more up for it as she is tiny and petite which for me is treat. The massage was sub par and then the tease started and I though "Ok, Here we go" . She stayed away from me as much as possible and though she tried to give a handshake it just wasn't doing it. I needed it bad enough that I offered $ for more contact but she said no. I ended up I just pulling here hand away and telling her to do my feet. Also sub par. She knew I was ok because the MMS came in right up front and was excited to see me. On the way out MMS says See You Soon and I said maybe. She knew I wasn't happy but I was done and just left. Paid And standard tip 4 nothing I needed.

Rydin
04-24-22, 12:13
Went by a fav last night and was very disappointed.

I really needed to blow off some steam and I've always kinda kept in check here. Had a pocket full and had no problem spreading it. Pulled the new girl and was even more up for it as she is tiny and petite which for me is treat. The massage was sub par and then the tease started and I though "Ok, Here we go" . She stayed away from me as much as possible and though she tried to give a handshake it just wasn't doing it. I needed it bad enough that I offered $ for more contact but she said no. I ended up I just pulling here hand away and telling her to do my feet. Also sub par. She knew I was ok because the MMS came in right up front and was excited to see me. On the way out MMS says See You Soon and I said maybe. She knew I wasn't happy but I was done and just left. Paid And standard tip 4 nothing I needed.Ya, I hear you always got BBBJ, and more, not the best but reliable, wonder why monica disapeared think she had problem with owner. But something changed in past 2 weeks, and not for the better.

Werve22
04-26-22, 15:59
Ya, I hear you always got BBBJ, and more, not the best but reliable, wonder why monica disapeared think she had problem with owner. But something changed in past 2 weeks, and not for the better.Agreed that something must have changed. Never had any problems getting any of the ladies to at least lift up the shirt and drop the pants. Many times we end up in 69 and on the rare occasion they'll sit naked on my lap during the ending but the last couple times, they wouldn't even give access without a better tip. Last visit a few days ago, the girl asked how much I was tipping while she gripped me in her hand and wouldn't start until I answered. Ended up politely telling her I'm not new here and I'll tip what I tip and left it at that. She continued with the ending then finished the massage after cleaning me up. Left the standard 40 for standard service and decided that with Cici's new place now open, I didn't need to come back anytime soon.

River Dancer
04-29-22, 12:21
I was going to the used book store on high street when I saw a new sign in the shopping center at also said comfort massage. Was there a mix-up with the new place down the street? IDK but looks like I have 2 places to check out.

MassageRates75
05-02-22, 12:09
There's yet another place opened in Ptown called 'the table.' It's in victory crossing where the DQ used to be.

I was going to the used book store on high street when I saw a new sign in the shopping center at also said comfort massage. Was there a mix-up with the new place down the street? IDK but looks like I have 2 places to check out.

EvolOmen
05-02-22, 17:34
Ya, I hear you always got BBBJ, and more, not the best but reliable, wonder why monica disapeared think she had problem with owner. But something changed in past 2 weeks, and not for the better.I think the issues is the owner doesn't mind running a wack shack but they feel like they cross the line if anything else goes on. Also they know about this site. Those girls can read English or at least translate it to Chinese. I remember when Monica first showed up, she didn't want to give me her name and she asked that I would not post anything online. While she did not say it, I read in-between the lines and assumed either she or the owner checked the site.

EvolOmen
05-02-22, 17:37
There's yet another place opened in Ptown called 'the table.' It's in victory crossing where the DQ used to be.That's a restaurant LOL. Although it does sound like a place we might visit.

MassageRates75
05-03-22, 14:00
I only knew about it from an ad online for Asian massage. When I caked the number it was an Asian lady, but she seemed confused.

That's a restaurant LOL. Although it does sound like a place we might visit.

MassageRates75
05-03-22, 14:02
Stopped by. Locked door. Called number and was told to wait 5 minutes. 10 minutes passed and a hagard looking woman walked over from across the street somewhere and walked up to my car and asked "massagey?" I opted out and left.

SwordKnight
05-05-22, 12:48
I think the issues is the owner doesn't mind running a wack shack but they feel like they cross the line if anything else goes on. Also they know about this site. Those girls can read English or at least translate it to Chinese. I remember when Monica first showed up, she didn't want to give me her name and she asked that I would not post anything online. While she did not say it, I read in-between the lines and assumed either she or the owner checked the site.A couple of girls in VB have mentioned the site to me. In one case it was something like "my coworker's boyfriend said he saw. ".

River Dancer
05-05-22, 15:37
Stopped by. Locked door. Called number and was told to wait 5 minutes. 10 minutes passed and a hagard looking woman walked over from across the street somewhere and walked up to my car and asked "massagey?" I opted out and left.How haggard?

Rydin
05-05-22, 19:32
A couple of girls in VB have mentioned the site to me. In one case it was something like "my coworker's boyfriend said he saw. ".That may be true, but don't think for a minute that owners don't already know about this and rubmaps, I say who gives a fuc, it's good for rotation 1 leaves 2 new ones come, unless your in love with one of them, and whoever thinks they are your girlfriend I got some beachfront land in Arizona for sale.

MassageRates75
05-07-22, 10:27
Victory Blvd Shopping center next to dentist office. Graceful Spa. Anyone tried yet? I'll TOFTT next pay day.

MassageRates75
05-07-22, 10:28
Very much so in my opinion. Definitely better options look wise in ptown.

How haggard?

Popcorn52
05-21-22, 23:41
On my way home I catch myself, coming across Relax. Thought I would give them another try. On the way in a lady with lot of eye makeup on, welcome me and went to a room where a tall slim young lady was changing the sheets (which was good). Went for the hour massage, which was a 10 one of the best head, neck and feet massage I have ever had. But the rest a 5 little to no roaming or teasing and the HE was not that great asked for more was given a big no. Don't know if I will return.

Popcorn.

VitB6
06-03-22, 22:16
On my way back Southside to work decided to give it one last try. Ask for a half-hour mamasan (Lucky?) was working she said 10 minutes wait. Said okay lay down waited. Came in after about 15 minutes and went right to business. Not the first time that's happened. That, then massage. Okay with that all right great. Take care of business and then tells me we're done she hasn't been there 10 minutes. It was for Kathy Ian said I will not back got to see when I put my clothes on top $10 on the bed and left.

MakeMKum
06-03-22, 22:39
New and very clean, orderly place. They should keep it that way. 8 small rooms. Walls go all the way up to ceiling. The place is very quiet. I heard the chime of the door opening twice while I was there but did not hear any monger activity at all.

If you're looking for an exciting new spa experience this is probably not it. I was met at the door by a man. He asked me "how long". 60 for 60. Next, out comes a masked up, long haired, heavy make up wearing Asian woman. Black top. Black leggings. Decent fit. She led me to the second room on left. She left.

I never drape. When she returned, she quickly draped me for the warm up massage period. She performed an above average massage using very little oils. Warm towel clean off, then typical feather touch confirmation for finish. The Mr. Is awake as I flip. She drapes again. Now I'm tent pitched. She starts in on front side massage, leg flexes included. Like I said, better than average massage. She brushes on the Mr. Several times. I'm getting impatient now so I grab her ass and pull her towards me. She taps the Mr. For the go signal. Go.

She performs a good long shaft stroke on the Mr. Sexy moaning included. She lets go of the Mr. Just as he explodes on my stomach. I prefer the continued grip and explode in hand style but oh well.

Bottom line, ehh, so so, below average experience. Not worthy of a repeat for me. Plus, she asked for "more" when I handed her the 40 tip. Hard pass.

FloydP00
06-23-22, 21:24
Was driving on Churchland Blvd and saw Asain Massage sign near Dr. Mailbox. Happy dreams hopefully.

Bairen Nanhai
06-27-22, 16:27
Was driving on Churchland Blvd and saw Asain Massage sign near Dr. Mailbox. Happy dreams hopefully.I don't make it to this side of the water very often but work had me in the area. Passed Relax, always wanted to try, but reviews not kind lately. Passed this new place on Churchland in front of Rose Life, but needed a sure fix. Heard good things about Greenlife, so stopped in. I hate to be mean but the lady that greeted me just was not my type at all. I made an excuse to leave and she latched on. Assured that I'd get a great massage with extras. Maybe so, but not happening with this one. Sorry. Figured I'd try the new Comfort. Older dude sitting almost out of sight on the right says she'll be right out. Place smells like new carpet. Looks decent. Amy comes out. Cute face, glasses, very good English, a little lacking in my favorite location though. Shows me to room. I ask if they take credit. Cash only. Walks me out to point me to ATM, massaging my shoulders strongly. Felt pretty good. Almost stayed, but I wanted some tush! I feel bad, but escaped and headed to SW. It's been a while. I miss Anna from there. Jamie was not bad either. SUV out front looked like an unmarked LEO, so on the move again! Ugh! Back almost where I started at Rose Life. I usually see Amy here. Good times. Don't think she is still here. I drew Lisa. Petite, well dressed, cute, nice handfuls top and bottom. This is what I'm looking for! Good therapeutic massage. Not much teasing, no negotiation on flip at all. Not much English, but we can communicate well enough. No extras. Darn! I did enjoy the view though. I was hungry, but dining out was not on the menu. I enjoyed regardless. . 6/. 7 and she seemed happy as well. I thought it was fair for what I got. I've seen lesser women ask for more. I will definitely return.

Bairen.

EvolOmen
07-01-22, 11:37
Was driving on Churchland Blvd and saw Asain Massage sign near Dr. Mailbox. Happy dreams hopefully.I found out today that Asian massage is owned by the same people that own massage Relax. Asian massage has a table shower.

Explrer
07-01-22, 19:43
I found out today that Asian massage is owned by the same people that own massage Relax. Asian massage has a table shower.Yes, the shower experience was great.

MakeMKum
07-01-22, 21:34
Yes, the shower experience was great.Address or location of please.

Geobuck757
07-02-22, 10:52
Address or location of please.Across from planet fitness.

Explrer
07-02-22, 22:45
I don't make it to this side of the water very often but work had me in the area. Passed Relax, always wanted to try, but reviews not kind lately. Passed this new place on Churchland in front of Rose Life, but needed a sure fix. Heard good things about Greenlife, so stopped in. I hate to be mean but the lady that greeted me just was not my type at all. I made an excuse to leave and she latched on. Assured that I'd get a great massage with extras. Maybe so, but not happening with this one. Sorry. Figured I'd try the new Comfort. Older dude sitting almost out of sight on the right says she'll be right out. Place smells like new carpet. Looks decent. Amy comes out. Cute face, glasses, very good English, a little lacking in my favorite location though. Shows me to room. I ask if they take credit. Cash only. Walks me out to point me to ATM, massaging my shoulders strongly. Felt pretty good. Almost stayed, but I wanted some tush! I feel bad, but escaped and headed to SW. It's been a while. I miss Anna from there. Jamie was not bad either. SUV out front looked like an unmarked LEO, so on the move again! Ugh! Back almost where I started at Rose Life. I usually see Amy here. Good times. Don't think she is still here. I drew Lisa. Petite, well dressed, cute, nice handfuls top and bottom. This is what I'm looking for! Good therapeutic massage. Not much teasing, no negotiation on flip at all. Not much English, but we can communicate well enough. No extras. Darn! I did enjoy the view though. I was hungry, but dining out was not on the menu. I enjoyed regardless. . 6/. 7 and she seemed happy as well. I thought it was fair for what I got. I've seen lesser women ask for more. I will definitely return.

Bairen.About a week ago, I went to Relax, and the girls really greeted me well. I had trouble choosing. But I chose the young mamasan. Oh what an incredible massage.

Bananaa
07-04-22, 22:21
Business must be good with so many places popping up. People cutting back on groceries, but must still be spending on mongering.

Anyways, I haven't been out much, but I did notice a place the other day called Comfort Massage on High St next to a Chinese take out place. Tiny looking place, must be deep inside. If I'm not mistaken there's another Comfort massage just up the street. Not sure if they're related or not.

Sorry, no intel other than that.

EvolOmen
07-19-22, 19:15
Business must be good with so many places popping up. People cutting back on groceries, but must still be spending on mongering.

Anyways, I haven't been out much, but I did notice a place the other day called Comfort Massage on High St next to a Chinese take out place. Tiny looking place, must be deep inside. If I'm not mistaken there's another Comfort massage just up the street. Not sure if they're related or not.

Sorry, no intel other than that.They are both run by the same person. IDK why you would open 2 places right next to each other.

JayNTurn
07-23-22, 14:58
They are both run by the same person. IDK why you would open 2 places right next to each other.

You really have to wonder who picks some of the locations for? The ones in off the beaten path are so much more user friendly. Yea the one near NY deli
will not be working for me either.Ok. Put your feet in the owner / MMS shoes. 1) The new place is by other legit places. So THIS place HAS to be legit. Right?? 2) A new place = "new" customers.

Now BusA757 may have stepped in front of the secret, as the place is owned by the same owner of John Tyler, right? So that means you switch the talent back and forth. So it "LOOKS" like you have new talent at each store every week. That generates more money. Same could be said for The Owner of Star on Jefferson, which also owns Infinity next to Subway and Bejing on Jay Clyde.

With any place, I get that it looks weird that people are watching you walk into a massage parlor. I understand it. However, to eliminiate hat feeling, you have to walk in like "you own the place". Once your confidence is up, you will realize that no one is the wiser. Except that one pimp at Jasmine. He parks right in front of the door and keeps an eye on who comes in and goes out. Not my kind of place. Like a rat for uncle LEO.

AnyChoice
07-28-22, 13:45
Stopped by for a lunch hour visit yesterday and was greeted at the door by Susan. Probably mid 40's slight baby damage but cute face and nice build. Standard meet and greet and we're on the table. Massage was about a 5 to 6 with a lot of shoulder and ass repetition. I had asked for hard and she definitely didn't cut me any slack. On the flip, the light teasing was off the charts, felt like she was possibly trying to play the xylophone from head to toe. Not painful, just odd. She never asked about her tip, just began focusing more on junior and when things started rising, she seemed to flip a switch. Off came the top, down went the bottoms and she climbed up straddling my face with a very nice clean DATY kitty. It was a concerted effort by both parties as she provided a very nice BBBJ while bucking and riding my tongue. Gave her the tap and she let go as did I and she slowly finished off with a contented sigh. She finished out the hour by giving a nice rub down and head / hair massage. Standard hourly rate. 6 and I left a Benjamin for her enthusiasm. Probably could have gone less, and I'm sure at least one reader will write an entire diatribe at how over paying ruins his good time but such is life.

Member #6489
07-31-22, 10:01
Stopped by SW the other really rainy afternoon. Not the exact same experience as AnyChoice. With respect.

I wonder if this was the same Susan. She said she was Susan. I felt she was 50+, extreme spinner, but little chest. A's maybe, either baby damage or extreme weight loss stomach, flabby butt, no calves. Roaming was good. She gave a good 6 massage mostly on shoulders, neck, lower back and arms, some butt and some acceptable feet action and pecs on the flipside. On the flip she did lift her oversized bra, nice nips, DATY but tasted like strawberry lip gloss. Not terrible but not sweet. No BBBJ but good satisfying HJ. I also liked that she didn't quibble or upsell. .6 house /.6 tip It's a 40 minute drive for me, probably won't return.

River Dancer
08-24-22, 17:22
I went to comfort massage by chanello's last week and met an old friend, CiCi who used to work at Chesapeake square! It appears she's the mamasan there and she instantly recognized me, and maybe it's just mine but she really has a thing for butts. As soon as she saw it was me she started smacking my butt And we talked and caught up and exchanged numbers. Did I mention she likes to smack my butt because she did it, a lot. There was also some massaging but mainly teasing and smacking. UTC roaming was allowed. Damage was 60/50 and she told next time I should do 30 minutes.

Geobuck757
08-25-22, 22:26
I went to comfort massage by chanello's last week and met an old friend, CiCi who used to work at Chesapeake square! It appears she's the mamasan there and she instantly recognized me, and maybe it's just mine but she really has a thing for butts. As soon as she saw it was me she started smacking my butt And we talked and caught up and exchanged numbers. Did I mention she likes to smack my butt because she did it, a lot. There was also some massaging but mainly teasing and smacking. UTC roaming was allowed. Damage was 60/50 and she told next time I should do 30 minutes.First time I saw her was at Chesapeake square mall, had no idea it was going to be fun. She definitely has a thing butts and I couldn't keep her finger out of mine! Used to see her at rose life too but it's been a while. Didn't know she was still around.

Used to text her she was always down. Tight little kitty that tasted so good!

River Dancer
08-27-22, 23:45
First time I saw her was at Chesapeake square mall, had no idea it was going to be fun. She definitely has a thing butts and I couldn't keep her finger out of mine!Nice to know it wasn't just me!

AnyChoice
09-07-22, 11:33
Stopped by SW the other really rainy afternoon. Not the exact same experience as AnyChoice. With respect.

I wonder if this was the same Susan. She said she was Susan. I felt she was 50+, extreme spinner, but little chest. A's maybe, either baby damage or extreme weight loss stomach, flabby butt, no calves. Roaming was good. She gave a good 6 massage mostly on shoulders, neck, lower back and arms, some butt and some acceptable feet action and pecs on the flipside. On the flip she did lift her oversized bra, nice nips, DATY but tasted like strawberry lip gloss. Not terrible but not sweet. No BBBJ but good satisfying HJ. I also liked that she didn't quibble or upsell. .6 house /.6 tip It's a 40 minute drive for me, probably won't return.Stopped by about three days ago and was the complete opposite of my previous visit. Older mamasan, bored, terrible massage to start and went downhill from there. About 10 min in to a 1 hr appt, someone else came in the front door and she left to deal with them. Evidently she was the only one there because she came back a few minutes later with a warm towel, flipped, tip tip tip whispers and then the worst HE I've ever had. Told her to stop cause evidently the other patron had her attention and got up to get dressed. No tip. She kept apologizing, saying come back later. That's not going to happen. Susan was fun, mama isn't. Won't waste anymore time there.

Goinjeepn
09-10-22, 20:53
So Portsmouth, I'm from the peninsula and am fairly experienced in Hampton, Poquoson, Newport News. I'd been hearing good things about Comfort. Made the trip, and it was sooo worth it. Amy met me at the door. She was so spunky from then on. Had a great time meeting her at the door, and back in the room. So talked me into 4 hands for an extra $20. I got myself face down. And in she came smacking my ass. She's pretty uplifting, in a couple ways. Her side kick was the pleaser. No FS, and didn't get any mouth action. But that was the extent of limitation. The kitty smelled really nice. While sidekick was letting me enjoy her womanhood. Amy was working jr, and jr's adjacent neighbor. 80,80, and 80. Was worth it.

Geobuck757
09-10-22, 21:13
So Portsmouth, I'm from the peninsula and am fairly experienced in Hampton, Poquoson, Newport News. I'd been hearing good things about Comfort. Made the trip, and it was sooo worth it. Amy met me at the door. She was so spunky from then on. Had a great time meeting her at the door, and back in the room. So talked me into 4 hands for an extra $20. I got myself face down. And in she came smacking my ass. She's pretty uplifting, in a couple ways. Her side kick was the pleaser. No FS, and didn't get any mouth action. But that was the extent of limitation. The kitty smelled really nice. While sidekick was letting me enjoy her womanhood. Amy was working jr, and jr's adjacent neighbor. 80,80, and 80. Was worth it.You paid $240?

JayNTurn
09-11-22, 10:16
You paid $240?I think. 8 is worth 4 hands. That's a good deal.

But an extra 1. 6 in addition to that?? For a standard ending? Am I getting this right?! . 8 for the 4 hands, . 8 for one girl and. 8 for the other. For a Standard ending??

Seriously??

JayceOne
09-11-22, 14:16
Long time lurker here just writing a quick review for my first time at relax. I am aware the recent reviews have been a bit of a mixed bag, but fortunately for me it was an enjoyable experience. Visiting earlier in the month and arriving just after lunch, there was plenty of space to park. Upon entering this establishment, I was greeted by whom I am assuming was the Mamasan and then lead to a room.

After a few minutes, another masseuse entered and asked about the duration and if the house fee could be paid upfront. Shortly after, the massage began over the sheets until oil was requested and then used for the remainder of the session. Her English was very good which naturally made communication much easier. Her massage technique was excellent, very similar to a sport massage with a good amount of stretching and manipulation. There was a little teasing involved with a brush here and there.

On the flip, after respectfully asking which areas were acceptable to touch, there was some otc touching below and utc breast-play. Her breasts were b-cupped and felt lovely, but it was her nipples that surprised me. They were at least an inch long and very tender on my tongue. The finish was well-measured and the overall experience exceeded my expectations.

Hope this review helps. .4/.5.

Goinjeepn
09-11-22, 21:12
I had never had a 4 hands and she talked me into it for 20. So, yes 80 for the 4 hands. Had an absolute blast. They were both playing away and let me play quite a bit. Standard HJ finish. Never once mentioned a tip. Gave each 80.80+80+80=240, seriously.

JayNTurn
09-12-22, 19:08
I had never had a 4 hands and she talked me into it for 20. So, yes 80 for the 4 hands. Had an absolute blast. They were both playing away and let me play quite a bit. Standard HJ finish. Never once mentioned a tip. Gave each 80.80+80+80=240, seriously.All right. Can't complain on what one does with their own money.

Personally, I don't have 1. 6 to blow on a standard finish.

Odds are that when you go back, IF you go back, their expectation is that each girl will get. 8 from you, and every other guy that comes in. Just my opinion.

Max1986
09-28-22, 22:25
Had a decent massage & the masseuse was Lisa, early 40's, short / petite. Regular HE & a tip was Mr. Grant.

Werve22
09-29-22, 11:35
Went to check out a place I saw in the victory area near the hardware store. Graceful Touch I think it's called. Papasan met me at the door. Didn't care for that and almost turned around to leave but then provider came out to usher me to the room. Decent enough looking but older. Probably in her mid-40's to early 50's. Went in for the half. Massage ok. Standard flip. During the finish, she turned to allow under-skirt access. Probably won't repeat as I didn't care much for the location. Nothing bad, just wasn't for me. 40/40 for standard. Handed a water and mint as I walked out. Didn't inquire about extras.

River Dancer
10-06-22, 19:33
I stopped by SW last week to check in because I haven't been in a while and let me tell you things have changed. 1st thing I noticed was the smell, it was like a seafood kitchen that was recently cleaned. 2nd thing was the provider I didn't recognize her and she was heavier than the last person I had there but that was fine because she recognized me and gave me a hug. In the room the filp came quickly and she shoved a wrapper in my hand and said it was a Franklin, I declined and got my normal handshake with UTC fun and nearly a 2nd handshake. Damage was 60+40. This was one of those situation where you don't bring more than you willing to spend.

Popcorn52
11-09-22, 00:03
I took a trip to Relax. It most by under new management, I called ahead to make sure they were not busy. When I got there a new lady asked if I had called I said yes she asked me to seat in one of the rooms. I figured this was not good, she finely came back, and said that she had already lost one girl to New York and they were busy would I come back in a half hour. Long story sort came back, got the ten dollar discount, I went to a room and massage was about a 7 and nothing special standard finish. Where are the fine and fun ladies gone?

Popcorn.

EvolOmen
11-09-22, 02:33
Went to graceful touch off of victory. It was later in the day around 6 ish. Older woman in her mid 50's greeted me at the door. No man, but that could of just been coincidence. Standard massage, Good massage with no teasing but delivered on the finish. It was my first time there so that could of played into it also. Typical 60+40 I don't know if I would go there before 6 pm. They are right next to a family dental office that specializes in dentistry for kids. I'm not shy about these type of things but that kinda of kills it for me.

Explrer
11-12-22, 08:16
I took a trip to Relax. It most by under new management, I called ahead to make sure they were not busy. When I got there a new lady asked if I had called I said yes she asked me to seat in one of the rooms. I figured this was not good, she finely came back, and said that she had already lost one girl to New York and they were busy would I come back in a half hour. Long story sort came back, got the ten dollar discount, I went to a room and massage was about a 7 and nothing special standard finish. Where are the fine and fun ladies gone?

Popcorn.I heard that "Lucky" is back from NY, and she takes pride in running a good shop.

I hope to hear better reviews before making a trek to P'mouth.

Randytomcatt
11-15-22, 07:59
Hit Relax. They have not turned on the heat (was told broken). Was shivering pretty badly after an hour. Not the best experience.

EvolOmen
11-27-22, 17:48
I responded to this add.

https://portsmouth.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/757-996-7666newhotlocal-asian-/870209146455

I saw the add and texted her. She had quick responses. A decent looking woman met me at the door to the place. 5 ft5 Early to mid 40's She looked more Cambodian vs Chinese. Probably a size 6. C cup and spoke good English. I thought this was going to be like one of the places at the beach so I paid for an hour at. 6 standard rate. I won't do that again. The massage lasted no more than 20 min. However Everything about it made the monger sense tingle. I put my arms down when I'm getting a massage and she was wearing very short shorts. Every time she be next to my arms she would put both legs in-between my arms and make sure I was feeling her legs. A very quick back and leg massage proceeded then the teasing began. Then she asked if I wanted more. She said 1. 6, I didn't have that much and we settled on 1. 4 The services went as expected after that.

So I'm a little torn about this place. If the massage lasted for 45 min then I would probably see this as a replacement for those located in VB. Seeing as how it didn't then I don't know. Its not that the services were bad by any means but if I am being forced to pay for the massage, make it close to the time I paid for. So the add is legit. Take it from there, go with confidence knowing its legit, just pay for the HH massage LOL.

RubNTugMcGraw
01-03-23, 14:30
SW seems to be permanently closed according to Google.

What are the best options in Ptown in early morning around 9 am? I assume that most places are populated just by the mamasan at that time.

JayNTurn
01-03-23, 20:44
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

AnyChoice
01-19-23, 14:12
Just left there after a rather nice hour massage. Have to admit that I was a bit taken back when I walked in the door and was greeted by a chubby little troll like doll with a bobbed haircut. Not ugly, but not attractive either. I figured what the hell, maybe she can give a good massage. Yea. I was wrong about that. Light rubbing and scratching (which actually felt pretty good) lasted for about 15 min and she's asking for the flip. My pissed off meter was now running at 75% and rising. Flip over and give her a look like " what the hell? She smiles and says in pretty good broken Engrish " do you want to f. K. I actually had to ask her to repeat what she said because I've never had CFS offered straight off the starting block. A Benjamin later and I'm deep into the motherlode. Clothes off, she's got a pretty nice rack. And a cute ass. Midstroke I asked if she'd be wiling to take a trip down the greek aisles and she panted yes. Got to admit I was so thrown by her answers and willingness that junior decided to finish right where he was. Finished up in the bag and she cleaned me up and continued with another 10 min of massage with this goofy smile on her face the whole time and not another soul in the place. Massage wise. Terrible, but CFS and the offer of a Greek tour. Hell yes I'll repeat.

Member #6489
01-27-23, 12:59
Went to SW for my own take looking for the Greek isles. She's spot on to the previous description. Greeted with a jovial personality and perky nips pushing through the light braless cloth top. Couldn't resist a finger graze and was responded with encouragement including a some immediate playfulness. Another monger came in same time, she said 10 minute wait to me! I had called ahead. LOL. Red flag. So 20 minutes later I'm in the room. No sweat.

She was eager too. She got me undressed and lifted her top. Very pretty, ok not 20 something but nice Cs and perky as mentioned. She welcomed some action. We had negotiated before I was undressing. I asked her to lock the door, she did. All clothes off. We took care of business over and over for 20+. She took it well changing positions. But no to Greek. A little fingering but nothing else. I like being covered so I lasts good while. Then she finished with an amazing HJ 5 more minutes. Hot towel cleaned up then she left to clean herself up and unlock door. Another guest arrived and she said 10 minutes to me again. I said no Finish 1 hr time. She talked to the other guy and came back. A little more utc mouth to top action. Then the other guy left. Now 15+ time for massage. She called it with about 10 minutes left. Ok not bad but I like my full time.

Massage 6 with some unique techniques including slap and pound. I like that. Extras 9. Hf. 6 hr, tip $. I'm sure there is more on the menu. Will repeat.

If any of you find a Greek AMP. PM ME!

JDubs757
02-05-23, 18:30
Are there two working there? I've only had the older lady with the semi-busted face. Same fun but not as "pretty" as you say. Plus a horrible massage, almost painful. Maybe I'm hitting the wrong times.

Went to SW for my own take looking for the Greek isles. She's spot on to the previous description. Greeted with a jovial personality and perky nips pushing through the light braless cloth top. Couldn't resist a finger graze and was responded with encouragement including a some immediate playfulness. Another monger came in same time, she said 10 minute wait to me! I had called ahead. LOL. Red flag. So 20 minutes later I'm in the room. No sweat.

She was eager too. She got me undressed and lifted her top. Very pretty, ok not 20 something but nice Cs and perky as mentioned. She welcomed some action. We had negotiated before I was undressing. I asked her to lock the door, she did. All clothes off. We took care of business over and over for 20+. She took it well changing positions. But no to Greek. A little fingering but nothing else. I like being covered so I lasts good while. Then she finished with an amazing HJ 5 more minutes. Hot towel cleaned up then she left to clean herself up and unlock door. Another guest arrived and she said 10 minutes to me again. I said no Finish 1 hr time. She talked to the other guy and came back. A little more utc mouth to top action. Then the other guy left. Now 15+ time for massage. She called it with about 10 minutes left. Ok not bad but I like my full time.

Member #6489
02-09-23, 13:40
Took another trip to SW. Monica was the only one there. She was't in the mood for much so I just opted for a massage. Nipples were perky as usual. She spent a lot of time on my back but she had some sharp nails this time. She had some good pressure on the shoulders and hit some rough kinks. On the flip she provided a quick effective HJ and a little utc / nurse but what really stood out was the rest of the hour was head / scalp, hands and legs and feet massage. I love a good scalp rub and foot rub. I'd give her a 5 on the back but a 9 on the head, hands and feet. She was happy with a. 6 hf and. 4 tip.

Member #6489
02-19-23, 01:57
I think she would be up for negotiating on an extended menu. I do love her perky nips. I often bring the provider a treat of apples, oranges, even some onions now and then if you know they have some place to cook. All women love a surprise gift. FYI. Chinese women do not like American candy. Too sweet. Just saying.

Member #6489
03-11-23, 16:21
Monica thanks you guys who have come by. She has had a good month and that provides support for her college going daughter. Her menu is full if she knows you. She thanks you for not writing reviews.

Seniors with posts, PM me for more details. Is that even safe on here? NOT posting details on this site any more.

MakeMKum
03-24-23, 21:53
I'm in and out of the area. Was in again this week so decided to try out this spot as opposed to Massage Relax. Call ahead for appointment recommended. I did. Got there 20 minutes past my appointment time. Liya was busy with a monger. I decided to wait the 10 minutes she suggested. The place is tiny and cramped but clean. Off the beat and path, I think next door to a ministry of some kind. Go figure. Liya provided a decent enough massage. We chatted a little. Poor English but she tries. I sensed she was feeling me out. Maybe I was giving her LE vibes. In between the "this okays" and the "you been here before"s, she would do a little timid teasing. Wasn't working for the little man. Then, all of a sudden, door chimes. Here come the mongers. Two were taken to other rooms, I suppose to wait. Then another door chime followed by Asian talk. It was her partner. Full house now. Two girls working. Hot towel wipe, dry off, and more teasing. Works this time. Flip. Liya goes for the handy. No talk of tip. I work ny hand up her blouse to her very padded bra only to discover there's nothing there to see or feel. Tiny A's. HJ was decent. Credit Liya for her attitude though. She tries. I get the sense they prefer to stay non-erotic but are easily convinced to go HJ.

PsiKnight33
03-30-23, 00:10
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Went to SW after reading about it. Walked in to an Asian bbw. Led me to a back room. Had a door but she only lowered the curtain. Dressed down and the bbw came back quickly. Massage had some good and bad moments. I'll give it a 6. Had me turn over quickly. She then takes Jr and plays with it to her own beat (she likes hip hop LOL). She then threw me off saying "Beautiful, I want to phuck it. " I played dumb and said go on. She asked for Mr Frank, but he wasn't my friend today. I was chilling with the Johnson Triplets and she was happy. She massaged the front without hands and so I massaged her back. That was cool. Heated clean off then I went elsewhere.

PsiKnight33
03-30-23, 00:15
Went to a parlor by a worship center as previously reported here. Sat in the room for 25 minutes. Asked for massage fee back and left.

Went up the street to relax myself. Did not go in this time. There was a white truck that was hovering around. Looked like clothes and junk in the cab. Left and came back. Truck was still there just in a different spot, still same woman in it both times. Be careful relaxing. Seems tho August bdays are prowling.

Phynix069
04-04-23, 22:41
I have been to this place 3 times now. Saw 3 different ladies. The first time I had a really beautiful girl.

Had her hair tied up tiny white top and cut off jeans shorts on. Not much to talk about in the chest but had a great bottom.

I opted for the 30 since it was my first time. Big mistake. Had to be the best massage I've ever had. Tried to extend but she had book appointments coming after.

So on the flip had about 10 minutes left. She gave a great HJ did not enquirer for more was a great time. All in. 4 and. 4 tip. And she was very pleased with tip.

The second time I also did 30. Had a different lady little older long wavy hair. Ok face leggings and a nice blouse. Ok massage. No where close to the first visit.

On flip she offers BJ buts wants a Ben. Little steep for me so I opt for HJ was good but not great. Again cost me. 4 and tip 4. Also pleased.

Last time went for the hour for. 6 yet another lady shorter than the other 2 but a little older I would say late 40 shoulder length hair. Fairly slim. Massage was fair. But short.

Paid for an hour but had me flip around 20. Didn't offer anything but HJ. Again was just ok. Gave her. 4. She said not enough. I said too bad I paid for an hour and was getting kicked out at 30 minutes.

So as always YMMV.

Pricky
04-05-23, 11:46
I have been to this place 3 times now. Saw 3 different ladies. The first time I had a really beautiful girl.

Had her hair tied up tiny white top and cut off jeans shorts on. Not much to talk about in the chest but had a great bottom.

I opted for the 30 since it was my first time. Big mistake. Had to be the best massage I've ever had. Tried to extend but she had book appointments coming after.

So on the flip had about 10 minutes left. She gave a great HJ did not enquirer for more was a great time. All in. 4 and. 4 tip. And she was very pleased with tip.

The second time I also did 30. Had a different lady little older long wavy hair. Ok face leggings and a nice blouse. Ok massage. No where close to the first visit.

On flip she offers BJ buts wants a Ben. Little steep for me so I opt for HJ was good but not great. Again cost me. 4 and tip 4. Also pleased.

Last time went for the hour for. 6 yet another lady shorter than the other 2 but a little older I would say late 40 shoulder length hair. Fairly slim. Massage was fair. But short..Nice report. What's the place called? Also did you catch the 1st girl's name? Thanks in advance.

Phynix069
04-05-23, 21:52
Nice report. What's the place called? Also did you catch the 1st girl's name? Thanks in advance.Don't recal seeing a name. On the place or the ladies. LOL.

Hd2500
04-09-23, 15:35
Don't recal seeing a name. On the place or the ladies. LOL.The pretty one isn't there anymore.

River Dancer
04-10-23, 19:08
A few weeks ago I decided to take an edible and get a massage, I was in the area of massage relax so that's were I went. I'm pretty sure they could take I was high because they were all giggling along with me. I tried to ask if they had a table shower but I couldn't quite get it out. All in all it was 60+50 with a nice handshake. But after they gave me what I thought was candy but the next day when I sobered up I saw that it was wasabi peas.

Phynix069
04-16-23, 17:28
I his them up yesterday. Did 30 min. Had a nice lady not any of the ones before. Fairly attractive. Nice but. No top to speak of.

Gave a nice massage nothing to write home about. Around 20 min flip. Actually negotiated menu. She wanted $ for BJ. And 60 for hh.

Stayed firm on $ for BJ. Did. 4 for hh. Total was. 4 for 30 and. 4 for hh. Got to rub her up even under her blouse a little. And she did not object.

KingJamison757
04-21-23, 16:48
Been a monger for a hot minute. Don't usually post, but decided to take 1 for the team.

New massage place in Victory Crossing next to barbershop, phone repair place and what seems like the last Farm Fresh in the 7 cities. If you're from P-town like myself, would only recommend coming in the early am or late afternoon. I swear I seen at-least 4 people I knew just walking from the car to the front door (plus the squad hanging out in front of the barbershop notices everything. LOL).

This place is owned by the same woman that owns another massage place on Warwick in NN (Just FYI). Therapist I received goes by yo-yo. I've seen her twice before in NN and Va Beach. Short hair cut, 4 foot 9, perky B with round nipples. Very pleasant and would love new customers. 1 hour massage for right now is only $50. Great massage and didn't hold back the teasing. Show her some love fellas, she said that she has "new" girls coming sometime next week!

VA Joe
04-22-23, 23:03
This place is near the kart track. Gor monica an older MILF. 6 for the hour and 6 tip for a very nice finish for the dream. Sh is very eager to please and make sure you dream again.

Phynix069
04-23-23, 22:39
This was my first time to an AMP. So I did not know what to expect. I walked in and was greeted by an attractive Asian woman. In leggings and a fitted tank top. She showed me the board and asked me what I wanted. . 4 for 30 minutes or. 6 for 60 minutes. Including a TS.

Did not know what that was so I said let's try it. She lead me to one of the rooms. Told me to undress and then come down the hall.

I did that. Wrapped in a small towel followed her to shower room. Was a little cold at first but warmed up ok.

She washed my back. Told me to flip. Cleaned my front. Little attention to my boys but nothing erotic. Got up and she helped me dry off.

Followed her back to the room where I got a nice massage. She kept rubbing up against my hand so I started to touch her leg.

Only issue here is she had to leave the room a couple of times when other people came in. She called someone else to come help out and that stopped. Over all massage was nice. On the flip she offered HJ and she pulled up her shirt and down her pants to let me fondle her.

Since it was my first time I was really excited and did not last long. I tipped her $ even though she only ask for. 7.

Member #6489
04-24-23, 11:15
This place is near the kart track. Got Monica an older MILF. 6 for the hour and 6 tip for a very nice finish for the dream. Sh is very eager to please and make sure you dream again.LOL "older" - not in my world. But as a 70 yo 50+/- is young!! She also has some descent attributes up top with only a couple extra lbs in the middle but a hot set of glutes IMO. Her massage is pretty good at a 7 +/ Ask for feet and scalp after the flip. She is now my go to when working out near Airline or when the SO is away.

I agree she is eager to please right from your entrance to the end. I have not found her to cut any time whether 30, 60 or 90. She has no access to a good grocery store so I bring her a package or two of frozen fish and some lemons or oranges or Chinese preferred veggies ($15) and get little extras on the menu. Seniors, PM me for more details. She has had a slow week and would love more clients. She is open to negotiate. I would arrive early or later as she is adjacent to a barbershop that rocks the house sometimes.

You might ask for her WeChat if you want to check appointments. She recently offered me a no charge extra half hour. I am almost an hour drive from my home base. I couldn't make it out there.

Randytomcatt
04-27-23, 08:10
LOL "older" - not in my world. But as a 70 yo 50+/- is young!! She also has some descent attributes up top with only a couple extra lbs in the middle but a hot set of glutes IMO. Her massage is pretty good at a 7 +/ Ask for feet and scalp after the flip. She is now my go to when working out near Airline or when the SO is away.

I agree she is eager to please right from your entrance to the end. I have not found her to cut any time whether 30, 60 or 90. She has no access to a good grocery store so I bring her a package or two of frozen fish and some lemons or oranges or Chinese preferred veggies ($15) and get little extras on the menu. Seniors, PM me for more details. She has had a slow week and would love more clients. She is open to negotiate. I would arrive early or later as she is adjacent to a barbershop that rocks the house sometimes.

You might ask for her WeChat if you want to check appointments. She recently offered me a no charge extra half hour. I am almost an hour drive from my home base. I couldn't make it out there.Your inbox is full. Thank you for the info.

Moseic98
05-03-23, 07:06
I will be down in Portsmouth for the first time in a while this week, and was just curious what everyone thought is the best place? The more options the better. Thanks.

VA Joe
05-03-23, 07:08
RELAX on town point road.

Rose Life. Tyre neck rd.

Comfort on airline by Cherry vape.

All good happy places.

I will be down in Portsmouth for the first time in a while this week, and was just curious what everyone thought is the best place? The more options the better. Thanks.

Randytomcatt
05-04-23, 07:22
RELAX on town point road.

Rose Life. Tyre neck rd.

Comfort on airline by Cherry vape.

All good happy places.Last week I tried Asian Massage on Churchland (Just around the corner from Rose Life). Standard but did have a table shower if you like that. No cars there mid morning when I arrived and only 1 other monger arrived while I was on the table.

Bairen Nanhai
05-05-23, 10:34
I usually partake at the beach, but headed over to Portsmouth today to try Yo-yo at q spa. She sounded like someone I'd enjoy. Only one lady there at opening time, Anna. WTH, I'm here and need a massage.

Face-4.

Body-5.

Massage-7.

Finish-7.

Facilities-6.

On the way out I saw May from Hana Spa. Will be back for her! Did not see Yo-yo. It is a newly redone spa, didn't notice a shower, there is no carpet. Painted concrete floors. It was a little cool in there this a.m. Hr is now 60.

Bairen.

Bairen Nanhai
05-15-23, 09:45
I usually partake at the beach, but headed over to Portsmouth today to try Yo-yo at q spa. She sounded like someone I'd enjoy. Only one lady there at opening time, Anna. WTH, I'm here and need a massage.

Face-4.

Body-5.

Massage-7.

Finish-7.

Facilities-6.

On the way out I saw May from Hana Spa. Will be back for her! Did not see Yo-yo. It is a newly redone spa, didn't notice a shower, there is no carpet. Painted concrete floors. It was a little cool in there this a.m. Hr is now 60.

Bairen.So, May is now going by Yo-yo. Made a return trip after making an appointment with her. Nice visit. Recommended and will repeat.

Bairen.

Werve22
06-13-23, 17:34
Service has been meh the last few times but decided to give it a go again. Girls are decent looking and some appear to be under 30 but one can never tell with these ladies. Decent massage with teasing. On the flip, the negotiations begin and I'm not fond of this. Asked a high tip for standard ending then had add ons. I laughed and said no thanks and started getting dressed. She changed her tune real quick. Was ushered back onto the table and went on with the standard finish with no further conversation about the tip, followed by a brief head massage.

Might try another girl but will likely be patronizing other establishments until the next personnel change. Hh 40/20 due to being a pita and cutting my time about 10 min short.

Rydin
06-14-23, 11:28
Service has been meh the last few times but decided to give it a go again. Girls are decent looking and some appear to be under 30 but one can never tell with these ladies. Decent massage with teasing. On the flip, the negotiations begin and I'm not fond of this. Asked a high tip for standard ending then had add ons. I laughed and said no thanks and started getting dressed. She changed her tune real quick. Was ushered back onto the table and went on with the standard finish with no further conversation about the tip, followed by a brief head massage.

Might try another girl but will likely be patronizing other establishments until the next personnel change. Hh 40/20 due to being a pita and cutting my time about 10 min short.You won't find any AMP girls around here anywhere near 30,most upper 40's in 50's,Relax usually has a little younger, and they demand more money. You have to add 10 to 15 years onto your guess. Most have had surgery, you can try SW, she is in 50's,or Q massage mama looks 60,girls look upper 40's,or Comfort, they are all in 50's. Cici just got eye bag surgery, so now she thinks she won't look 55,the other girls sally, Amy, Tina all in 50's. Girl at high st. Store next chanellos, looks 60. I'm heading back to va. Beach, where the girls are at least attractive. Keep head on swivel if you go to comfort, seen uncle coming out last week, I know owner has new legal troubles. PM me for details. Nobody posts shit anymore, this site is supposed to be about us sharing information, not worrying about protecting the AMPs, believe me these girls talk to each other about us and lie, more than any of us do, about them. Lets get this site back to where it was.

FinishStrong64
06-16-23, 10:44
Decided to pay them a visit. Arrived early and was greeted by middle age woman. Definitely knew what was in store when she took me to the room. Not much haggling needed. While she's not the most attractive, her willingness and tight kitty was worth the price of admission. Took direction well and seemed to enjoy all activities.

Finished with a rough massage.

Massage - 2/10.

Looks - 4/10.

Price - 8/10.

Would repeat if my ATF was out of town again.

MakeMKum
06-22-23, 13:49
I'm back in town for a few days this weekend. Need a sure thing and Monica never disappoints. I have reached out to her via the numbers she provided. No answer to either. Anyone know if she's still around or not?

Member #6489
06-23-23, 18:34
Need a sure thing and Monica never disappoints. I have reached out to her via the numbers she provided. No answer to either. Anyone know if she's still around or not?Her phone was broken. She's back now.

Bananaa
07-15-23, 13:16
What's the current rundown of the P-town establishments? I haven't been around P-town in a while. I feel like there's a lot of variability in each establishment depending on when you go. Ownership changing hands. All that stuff. Anyone playful, with good massage skills? Which are the most discrete entrance options? Feel free to PM. Thanks.

Member #6489
07-19-23, 13:38
Another great session with Monica. Went late and closed her down much later with NO interruptions. Day time interruptions can be a pain as she doesn't like to lose any business.
She's 50 ish, looks 40 ish, a good average size, not big but not the spinner asian some mongers seek.

I love her enthusiasm, the lightness of her clothes, her Ds and both lips. But most of all I love the view of her gluteus maximi with that cute rose bud.

She's my go to for sure fun at very reasonable rates.

It's a little drive to SW in Ptown for me but........

FinishStrong64
07-22-23, 11:21
Another great session with Monica. Went late and closed her down much later with NO interruptions. Day time interruptions can be a pain as she doesn't like to lose any business.
She's 50 ish, looks 40 ish, a good average size, not big but not the spinner asian some mongers seek.

I love her enthusiasm, the lightness of her clothes, her Ds and both lips. But most of all I love the view of her gluteus maximi with that cute rose bud.

She's my go to for sure fun at very reasonable rates.

It's a little drive to SW in Ptown for me but........I saw her early morning. She's not the most attractive but does make up for it with her enthusiasm. By the time I finished in the bag, she was soaking wet. Told me to come back and she'll give me all I want.

MakeMKum
07-22-23, 14:48
I saw her early morning. She's not the most attractive but does make up for it with her enthusiasm. By the time I finished in the bag, she was soaking wet. Told me to come back and she'll give me all I want.Two questions. First, what do you suppose she meant by "give you all you want? She's pretty thorough as is. Secondly, if anyone has managed to back door her, clue me in on what's the tactic to get there. That view from behind makes it sooo tempting.

FinishStrong64
07-22-23, 19:38
Two questions. First, what do you suppose she meant by "give you all you want? She's pretty thorough as is. Secondly, if anyone has managed to back door her, clue me in on what's the tactic to get there. That view from behind makes it sooo tempting.I asked her that? She said we talk when you come back Probably said to get me back in there, but you never know. I'll keep you posted.

Steve McQueen1
07-23-23, 16:14
Have been to Rosa Life Spa and Comfort Spa in the past couple weeks. Enjoyed the body scrub a Rosa Life and the pampering. At Comfort Spa I enjoyed the special attention you get. Been to both before and will probably go back. Defiantly left with a smile at both.

Member #6489
07-28-23, 16:09
I'm leaving town for a week so I went back to Monica. She's a guaranteed good time. I hope this isn't too much on here. She is basically a good visit with lots of enthusiasm.

A little disappointed in the end. But let's start at the beginning.

I set up a late appointment. A client was there just before me. I had to wait in the parking lot until he left and she turned the lights off. 10 minutes max. She met me at the door naked. (It was after closing.) She is not UN attractive but not asian petite and curvy the way some mongers like. She has awesome Ds and beautiful glutes if you get a view of them. Though tonight she was more mechanical than interested.

She wanted to dive right into FS but I was looking for more play. She was in a hurry to get me on the table. I was just enjoying the play. Then she got on the phone facetime with her friend. Her eraser tips were all mine, fiv and daty while she lie on the table talking. It was a weird rush. Then she started selling me to her friend for FS and Greek. Her friend is coming in Monday. She could speak pretty good English so we chatted while Moncia was moaning and taking me in BBj. I tried to turn the phone for her friend to watch but Monica pushed my hand away. With some translation I did get her friend to show me her C+ - Ds. Very nice shape and she wanted to know if I was interested. I was and I didn't say so but I will be away next week. Anyone know SW Spa might call and ask about her friend. I was on the table sitting and she kept trying to grab and stroke while still talking. It was too much. She finally hung up (20 min of my session) and she got into grabbing again.

We continued with mish and moan, more daty and nurse. She will take on lot of pounding and a little kissing too. She kept grabbing me and wanting to stroke but I didn't want any hand work. She got a little aggressive. Not my style. I was losing momentum. She went back to BJ for a few more minutes. I flipped her around and she was reluctant to go to the islands. I slide in then she pushed away. Repeat and repeat then she got up before anything could happen. The phone rang, she ignored it. She laid on the table and we returned to bbj and fiv. Then CG for several minutes. She got up.

Then she called another monger and said 10 minutes. She finished with some rudimentary massage neck and shoulders and left me hanging to go shower. It was a full hr by the clock but ....... I left. Total $$ including house fee. 6. I'm looking for a change and it's a 45 minute drive for me. Any suggestions for similar providers are appreciated. PM me.

Steve McQueen1
07-29-23, 10:21
Went to SW Spa last week. Enjoyable experience. Okay With older provider. Definitely will be back. Left with a smile.

Member #6489
07-30-23, 15:37
MakeMeKum.
Your message storage its full. Sent you a pm.

MakeMKum
07-30-23, 20:30
MakeMeKum.
Your message storage its full. Sent you a pm.Okay. I'll empty. Thanks.

Member #6489
08-01-23, 20:47
Monica and Annie are looking for mongers for 4 hands.

She text me I have not participated. Monica is a sure fun item and she assures me her friend is also. (Monica is fun to negotiate with never firm if she wants business.

I think they might have a pretty open 4 hand menu at a reasonable rate. Monica sure is open.

I was texting earlier and no mongers were there, they could really use the company.

I would call or text the SW spa # to make sure they are both there. Guessimating $$ inc HF. But.

Member #6489
08-07-23, 00:03
In a moment of a few extra beers and my SO not being home this weekend, I text SW Spa number to see if she would still accept customers. 10:30 ish. She was ready to go and meet at 12 - 1:00 am. Just saying. I don't know any other AMPs who would do this. OH and she doesn't know my number so it wasn't because I have seen her often. I had to bow out as it's almost an hour drive.

Father Glucose
08-07-23, 12:59
In a moment of a few extra beers and my SO not being home this weekend, I text SW Spa number to see if she would still accept customers. 10:30 ish. She was ready to go and meet at 12 - 1:00 am. Just saying. I don't know any other AMPs who would do this. OH and she doesn't know my number so it wasn't because I have seen her often. I had to bow out as it's almost an hour drive.Damn! Timing is everything. Thanks for this intel.

MakeMKum
08-07-23, 15:09
I'm in town for a few days. If anyone know the whereabouts of Rose formerly from Hilltop in VB then Rose spa in Ptown please let me know.

SwordKnight
08-08-23, 10:47
I'm in town for a few days. If anyone know the whereabouts of Rose formerly from Hilltop in VB then Rose spa in Ptown please let me know.I heard she's in NY for a while.

TrackGuy22
08-08-23, 11:17
I wouldn't mind trying four hands but my experiences have been underwhelming. I usually experience the two of them chatting in a language I can't understand and one of them constantly leaving and coming back in, especially if there are no other girls there. Sometimes it's too distracting, have you had four hands with them?

Monica and Annie are looking for mongers for 4 hands.

She text me I have not participated. Monica is a sure fun item and she assures me her friend is also. (Monica is fun to negotiate with never firm if she wants business.

I think they might have a pretty open 4 hand menu at a reasonable rate. Monica sure is open.

I was texting earlier and no mongers were there, they could really use the company.

I would call or text the SW spa # to make sure they are both there. Guessimating $$ inc HF. But.

Member #6489
08-08-23, 17:22
I wouldn't mind trying four hands but my experiences have been underwhelming. I usually experience the two of them chatting in a language I can't understand and one of them constantly leaving and coming back in, especially if there are no other girls there. Sometimes it's too distracting, have you had four hands with them?No Track Guy I have not had four hands with Monica and Annie. I have had four hands before and the girls were a lot of fun. Got one topless while utc / FIV with the other they both worked on me 4 hands at once then one in the crack deep. She liked to watch my facial expressions. Yes they chatted a lot laughing but never left the room. I would try again. I have had great experiences with Monica alone. This was at Relax in ORF but went there again and the two fun girls where gone. See my recent review.

TrackGuy22
08-09-23, 10:11
Thanks. Will probably give it a go this weekend if they aren't too busy and let you know how it was.

No Track Guy I have not had four hands with Monica and Annie. I have had four hands before and the girls were a lot of fun. Got one topless while utc / FIV with the other they both worked on me 4 hands at once then one in the crack deep. She liked to watch my facial expressions. Yes they chatted a lot laughing but never left the room. I would try again. I have had great experiences with Monica alone. This was at Relax in ORF but went there again and the two fun girls where gone. See my recent review.

SwordKnight
08-10-23, 20:19
Danny tried SW and was pretty salty about it. I'll give you the short form, without all the profanity:

Dingy hole in the wall. I think he said curtains, no doors, but I'm not sure about that. "Pot bellied woman with a face like a frog".

"I barely get in the room. Much less undressed, before she's stroking Mr Johnson and saying 0. 4. Okay, I can go along with that. I lay down and she gives literally two minutes of pretend massage, then tells me to flip. She starts working on Junior and within about three, four minutes she's droning "Come honey, come on honey, honey come", nonstop. WTF? She's acting like there's a line down the block waiting to get in, but it was just me, the parking lot was empty, and if someone else was to come in there was another girl in the back. Absolutely no reason for her to rush like that.

In less than ten minutes she quits, complaining. She claims her hand is too tired. Obviously a lie. I tell her that if her hand is too tired she could use her mouth. Oh no, she's just trying to upsell me, BJ for 0. 8, FS for a dollar. Yeah, if I hand over more money, I'll get fifteen seconds of sucking or two strokes and she'll be too tired or too sore or some BS. Homie ain't playing that game.

I know these girls see us as walking cash machine but I want to see some effort in exchange. That was the laziest, most worthless woman I've tried in years. ".

Member #6489
08-11-23, 16:19
Danny tried SW and was pretty salty about it. I'll give you the short form, without all the profanity:

Dingy hole in the wall. I think he said curtains, no doors, but I'm not sure about that. "Pot bellied woman with a face like a frog"..Yes Sword or Danny.

She can get grabby. While I don't find the description accurate I find the actions can be.

Take control. Several times I have had to say no hands over and over.

In some AMPs I will just sit on the table waiting for the provider (especially her) to calm down then I will tip her if needed.

SwordKnight
08-11-23, 22:08
Yes Sword or Danny.

She can get grabby. While I don't find the description accurate I find the actions can be.

Take control. Several times I have had to say no hands over and over.

In some AMPs I will just sit on the table waiting for the provider (especially her) to calm down then I will tip her if needed.That's not sounding like a positive recommendation.

Danny wasn't complaining about her being grabby at the beginning, I think he was just surprised at how blatant it was.

What had him steamed was how she was trying to both upsell and rush at the same time. "0. 4 tip for an hour, sure. For ten minutes, no. Trying to up it to 0. 8 for ten minutes, oh hell no. " YMMV, I suppose.

Steve McQueen1
08-12-23, 02:53
Went to SW Spa today. Had a nice massage, been there before and knew what to expect. Will be back again, left smiling and relaxed.

MakeMKum
08-12-23, 09:50
That's not sounding like a positive recommendation.

Danny wasn't complaining about her being grabby at the beginning, I think he was just surprised at how blatant it was.

What had him steamed was how she was trying to both upsell and rush at the same time. "0. 4 tip for an hour, sure. For ten minutes, no. Trying to up it to 0. 8 for ten minutes, oh hell no. " YMMV, I suppose.I agree, Monica is not the shapeliest. But ample tits and firm rear end make up for it. She's not butt ugly and can get all hyped at the start. Grabbing the crotch, in and out of the room, but eventually, ole girl will calm down and provide whatever you're there for. You do have to eventually take charge of the session. Best in a crunch provider you'll find. Not sure what went down in this case. Maybe she was not feeling you and wanted you off and done. When I'm there, she doesn't want me to leave.

Steve McQueen1
08-30-23, 10:41
Made a trip to Graceful massage near the building supply store. Older girl possible 50's. Still way younger than I. Did 30 minute tour. Had a very good time left smiling and relaxed. Will definitely be going back.

River Dancer
09-02-23, 08:42
I agree, Monica is not the shapeliest. But ample tits and firm rear end make up for it. She's not butt ugly and can get all hyped at the start. Grabbing the crotch, in and out of the room, but eventually, ole girl will calm down and provide whatever you're there for. You do have to eventually take charge of the session. Best in a crunch provider you'll find. Not sure what went down in this case. Maybe she was not feeling you and wanted you off and done. When I'm there, she doesn't want me to leave.Yeah she can be a bit pushy, but once you get her to relax it's a fun time.

TheBadGuy
09-02-23, 21:43

Dingy hole in the wall. I think he said curtains, no doors, but I'm not sure about that. "Pot bellied woman with a face like a frog".

"I barely get in the room. Much less undressed, before she's stroking Mr Johnson and saying 0. 4. Okay, I can go along with that. I lay down and she gives literally two minutes of pretend massage, then tells me to flip. She starts working on Junior and within about three, four minutes she's droning "Come honey, come on honey, honey come", nonstop. WTF? She's acting like there's a line down the block waiting to get in, but it was just me, the parking lot was empty, and if someone else was to come in there was another girl in the back. Absolutely no reason for her to rush like that.

In less than ten minutes she quits, complaining. She claims her hand is too tired. Obviously a lie. I tell her that if her hand is too tired she could use her mouth. Oh no, she's just trying to upsell me, BJ for 0. 8, FS for a dollar. Yeah, if I hand over more money, I'll get fifteen seconds of sucking or two strokes and she'll be too tired or too sore or some BS. Homie ain't playing that game.

I know these girls see us as walking cash machine but I want to see some effort in exchange. That was the laziest, most worthless woman I've tried in years. ".Saved me a lot of time. I'll pass on this one despite all the hype. Waiting for the rotation. Thanks for the report!

Moseic98
09-03-23, 14:38
Stopped here first thing this morning. Only one woman there and I paid 60 for the hour.

English skills -. 01.

Looks - 5.

Massage -4.

Teasing / flirty - 1.

Finish - 7 (uncovered level 2. It took me a bit but she put in the work).

Overall I like the location and how discreet the building is. Don't think I would repeat with this one that is there.

TheBadGuy
09-04-23, 02:40
Stopped here first thing this morning. Only one woman there and I paid 60 for the hour.

English skills -. 01.

Looks - 5.

Massage -4.

Teasing / flirty - 1.

Overall I like the location and how discreet the building is. Don't think I would repeat with this one that is there.

Thanks for the report. Sounds like it could be worth exploring.

Moseic98
09-04-23, 06:15
Thanks for the report. Sounds like it could be worth exploring.FS would be available, but it was that time of the month.

Father Glucose
09-05-23, 18:01

English skills -. 01.

Looks - 5.

Massage -4.

Teasing / flirty - 1.

Overall I like the location and how discreet the building is. Don't think I would repeat with this one that is there.Thanks for the report!

Moseic98
09-10-23, 11:17
Stopped by here and got a Michelle or mishi. Got the hour. They said they had a table shower but I didn't ask or see one.

Looks - 6 she was cute. Thinner, not a lot going on ass, but bigger nipples if you are into it.

Massage - 5. Not bad, not great. I wouldn't mind going to get another one. She does use her thumb for a lot of pressure point, so go medium or soft.

Flirty / attitude - 7. 5. Did a good amount of teasing, and then threw on a glove and went in deep!

Flip - 7 , covered level 2, full nude. Does not allow fingers inside but did get nice and wet. FS not on menu. Finish would be better if uncovered, but she had good technique.

Overall, I would repeat. I think she would be one that would be better the more you see her. Did hear one other but didn't get a look at them.

Joey Joe Jo
09-10-23, 15:22
It's been a long time but I been back to the States in this area for over a year. I've been busy but not much new, different or good to report until now.

I had visited Green Life a couple of times over the last year plus. There was a decent mamasan over a year ago when I first went with a very good standard finish but she's long gone. Over the last year, I walked out multiple times until 2 weeks ago. I was met with an older provider dressed in a sort of lingerie dress. Nice rack, no arse. The massage was good but nothing special but the finish was pretty good. When she was directly above me, she moved good and slow. When she was directly below me face to face, you could tell she was good looking at a younger age. When I was directly behind her, she asked me to slow down then the visit was over. . 4 plus 1. 4.

So if you are looking for something different than SW, this might be the place.

Father Glucose
09-11-23, 11:20
Made a stop in on Rodman Ave last week and everything was in line w Moseic's ratings. Massage was weak, english mostly through translator app. Did go all the way. She was tight but I could tell its a job for her as she didn't seem really enthused about it as others have (Especially in comparison to Monica at SW). May or may not repeat based on location.

Oh and I did get a name. Lydia.

EvolOmen
09-12-23, 12:09
I have been to this place a couple of times now. The parking lot is not for the feint of heart and that's the only drawback to the location. The services are as one would expect. Really I'm only writing the review because I have been seeing Anna there. She looks to be 45 so probably 55-60 LOL. When I say she gives the best massage in this area I am not exaggerating. To the point the extras are exactly that just an afterthought. So if you want a great massage then I would suggest hitting her up at Q.

MakeMKum
09-12-23, 14:07
I have been to this place a couple of times now. The parking lot is not for the feint of heart and that's the only drawback to the location. The services are as one would expect. Really I'm only writing the review because I have been seeing Anna there. She looks to be 45 so probably 55-60 LOL. When I say she gives the best massage in this area I am not exaggerating. To the point the extras are exactly that just an afterthought. So if you want a great massage then I would suggest hitting her up at Q.Address please.

Member #6489
09-13-23, 00:50
I had visited Green Life a couple of times over the last year plus.
So if you are looking for something different than SW, this might be the place.SW has been my go to but a change of pace would be good for the soul.

But I am getting confusing location info on Google. High or Tyre?

One web site implied that one Green Life is now Rose Life??

SwordKnight
09-13-23, 15:07
SW has been my go to but a change of pace would be good for the soul.

But I am getting confusing location info on Google. High or Tyre?

One web site implied that one Green Life is now Rose Life??Not sure where you're finding confusion. They have different phone numbers and different addresses. Green Life shows as being on High, not Tyre Neck.

River Dancer
09-13-23, 17:15
Address please.Victory crossing shopping center across from farm fresh.

Steve McQueen1
09-17-23, 19:50
I had a second visit to Graceful Massage. Had a great time. Will be back later.

Steve McQueen1
10-05-23, 12:09
Went to Graceful massage, was there for opening. Waited about 10 minutes and nobody turned the "open " light on. Tried the door it was locked. Went up the road to SW Spa. Had enjoyable time. Need to move around enjoy some different scenery.

Member #6489
10-10-23, 14:38
Over the last year, I walked out (Green Life) multiple times until 2 weeks ago. I was met with an older provider dressed in a sort of lingerie dress. Nice rack, no arse.

So if you are looking for something different than SW, this might be the place.Has anyone been to GL lately. I called to make an appointment but the lady who answered kept hanging up on me! She obviously didn't understand English but couldn't even tell me if Lulu was there. It's an hour drive for me so I don't want to go for nothing.

Moseic98
10-19-23, 12:04
Has anyone been to sunflower in a while? May be that way and wanted to partake in a nice provider over there. Or if there has been any other outstanding providers in the area.

Steve McQueen1
10-20-23, 21:28
Stopped by Massage Relax a week ago. Got lots of elbows on the back. Also, twice she moved my arms to the side of the table. No teasing. At the end I left happy. I think I will move around and check out some of the others.

Moseic98
10-23-23, 16:55
Stopped by here over the weekend and got Lisa. Was pretty early so she had music playing loudly with the door open. Was wearing like a long cleaning coat, paid for an hour.

Looks -4 older, a bit of a stomach, decent enough tits and ass.

Massage - 4. Not great, not bad. Just a thing to do until the flip.

Teasing - 2 not much of it.

Ending. Covered l3. Paid $1. 2. Got into it a good amount. Some fake noises but could take it all.

Would I repeat? Maybe if I was in the mood for that level. Wouldn't be first choice though. Don't get level 2, she gave me some CBJ before the start and very toothy. Your dick would be torn up if she goes for a long time.

EvolOmen
10-24-23, 10:41
Stopped by here over the weekend and got Lisa. Was pretty early so she had music playing loudly with the door open. Was wearing like a long cleaning coat, paid for an hour.

Looks -4 older, a bit of a stomach, decent enough tits and ass.

Massage - 4. Not great, not bad. Just a thing to do until the flip.

Teasing - 2 not much of it.

Ending. Covered l3. Paid $1. 2. Got into it a good amount. Some fake noises but could take it all.

Would I repeat? Maybe if I was in the mood for that level. Wouldn't be first choice though. Don't get level 2, she gave me some CBJ before the start and very toothy. Your dick would be torn up if she goes for a long time.I went there when they first opened up. I was not really impressed with the service. Yes you get more menu options but the issue I had is I paid for the hour massage and only got 15 min of massage. YMMV but I won't repeat.

Joey Joe Jo
10-24-23, 13:58
I've visited every Portsmouth AMP and Q Massage is by far the best. It's not L3 but I think it's a better experience than any of the L3's in the area. Yo Yo looks exactly as she was described in earlier posts. Very good massage. Playful and arousing tease. Expanded and sensual finish both giving and receiving. She said no to L3 but I still ask.

The location can be nerve racking. It's a busy shopping area with regular LEO patrols. Go early and keep an eye on your surroundings. She did let me exit out the back when it was busy in the area.

EvolOmen
10-24-23, 18:15
I've visited every Portsmouth AMP and Q Massage is by far the best. It's not L3 but I think it's a better experience than any of the L3's in the area. Yo Yo looks exactly as she was described in earlier posts. Very good massage. Playful and arousing tease. Expanded and sensual finish both giving and receiving. She said no to L3 but I still ask.

The location can be nerve racking. It's a busy shopping area with regular LEO patrols. Go early and keep an eye on your surroundings. She did let me exit out the back when it was busy in the area.I'm with you. Q has been my go to recently. No upscale. Best massage in the area, and exactly what you expect before leaving.

Steve McQueen1
11-06-23, 00:01
Stopped at Green Life today. Met MMS at the door and was directed to a room. She came in while undressing to make sure I was comfortable. Also she is talkative and friendly. After she left young girl came in to start things moving. Did 1/2 hour and started face up. She started with oil and started at the neck and worked down. After, she made it to the halfway point she teased slowly. Left happy, no other options available. Would love to spend 1/2 hour with mms. Finished up with leg and shoulder massage. Will check out some more places later.

Father Glucose
11-09-23, 10:28
Anybody have intel on this one? She's been posting a while. Sometimes in Portsmouth, sometimes in Chesapeake.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesapeake/female-escorts/black_caribbean/-special-massage-and-happy-end/536648600657

Joey Joe Jo
11-13-23, 12:27
Stopped at Green Life today. Met MMS at the door and was directed to a room. She came in while undressing to make sure I was comfortable. Also she is talkative and friendly. After she left young girl came in to start things moving. Did 1/2 hour and started face up. She started with oil and started at the neck and worked down. After, she made it to the halfway point she teased slowly. Left happy, no other options available. Would love to spend 1/2 hour with mms. Finished up with leg and shoulder massage. Will check out some more places later.My L3 experience was with MMS. I wrote the review a few weeks back. Younger girl must be new since she wasn't there before. I got there right at opening time and MMS was very accommodating.

Joey Joe Jo
11-13-23, 12:40
No offense to others but I won't go back to SW. Monica is tough to look at, heavy, old, and worn. Visit started with an L3 finish. Only plus is that her L3 grip is still pretty tight but her rack is more droopy flab than anything else. She did give a massage for the full time but it was all elbows almost like she was punishing me for trying to go Greek. But the biggest reason I won't go back is because of the rooms. Dingy carpets, mold on the lower walls, feint moldy smell, linen and towels on table were not clean at all. It's the kind of place you worry about bed bugs or worse.

She is the cheapest L3 in the area at $. 0 and she did help me out through the back since there were several characters creeping out front.

Member #6489
11-13-23, 13:37
No offense to others but I won't go back to SW. Monica is tough to look at, heavy, old, and worn. Visit started with an L3 finish. Only plus is that her L3 grip is still pretty tight but her rack is more droopy flab than anything else. She did give a massage for the full time but it was all elbows almost like she was punishing me for trying to go Greek. But the biggest reason I won't go back is because of the rooms. Dingy carpets, mold on the lower walls, feint moldy smell, linen and towels on table were not clean at all. It's the kind of place you worry about bed bugs or worse.

She is the cheapest L3 in the area at $. 0 and she did help me out through the back since there were several characters creeping out front.I have been a proponent of Monica for a while. But Joe is right, it is a dingy, smelly, moldy place and if you ever got in the shower you would cringe. I won't even attempt to describe it. It was dangerous. And if you are there when the adjacent Barbershop is open it is loud. She IS the best rate for L3 in the area that I know of and she will open up after hours if you text her. I have been getting L3 for $ including hh house fee and lots of other play. And yet, I will not repeat anymore.

Any recs for other FS at a descent rate in Tidewater PM me. Hilltop is back but out of my budget at. 6 hh. 9 hr +$$ tip.

MakeMKum
11-13-23, 21:22
I have been a proponent of Monica for a while. But Joe is right, it is a dingy, smelly, moldy place and if you ever got in the shower you would cringe. I won't even attempt to describe it. It was dangerous. And if you are there when the adjacent Barbershop is open it is loud. She IS the best rate for L3 in the area that I know of and she will open up after hours if you text her. I have been getting L3 for $ including hh house fee and lots of other play. And yet, I will not repeat anymore.

Any recs for other FS at a descent rate in Tidewater PM me. Hilltop is back but out of my budget at. 6 hh. 9 hr +$$ tip.I concur. Monica is played out. Was exciting while it lasted. Repeat, cheapest FS of all time. I was turned on to her about a year ago. Was looking for FS provider with realistic donation expected. SW is that spot but after the glow wears off (horniness) it's nearly a desperation move to repeat. She is not shapely at all. Big stomach pouch, tits sag. Actually, I'm fine with all that. It is what it is. My turn off issue was my last visit. Everything was rushed. I practically got the BJ as I entered the facility.

No lead up. No tease. No flirting. Reluctant to remove her things. Not looking forward to returning.

MakeMKum
11-16-23, 16:12
Thanks for the report!Help me out here. What's the address for the Rodman Avenue spot. I drive the street but did not see an AMP.

Lee22
11-17-23, 18:54
I can't find any pregnant girls anymore. Not in AMPs, not in the adult classified, not in the strip clubs, nowhere. Has anyone encountered a pregnant one lately? Not the gross whale working out of Newport News but anyone else?

Member #6489
11-17-23, 22:02
Monica at SW claims a new 30 something girl will be at SW next week. I believe there will be a new girl but the accuracy of age and beauty could be in question. Based on recent reports, might not make any difference due to the condition of that place. Just reporting my info.

VitB6
11-18-23, 13:53
I can't find any pregnant girls anymore. Not in AMPs, not in the adult classified, not in the strip clubs, nowhere. Has anyone encountered a pregnant one lately? Not the gross whale working out of Newport News but anyone else?She's not quite showing yet, but there's a knocked up little momma at HL Gold. Pretty small, but should be ballooning in a bit. I don't remember the name, except that it's a Disney princess.

MakeMKum
11-19-23, 10:10
Monica at SW claims a new 30 something girl will be at SW next week. I believe there will be a new girl but the accuracy of age and beauty could be in question. Based on recent reports, might not make any difference due to the condition of that place. Just reporting my info.Hmmm. Suspicious already. Monica told me a 20 yo was coming.

FinishStrong64
11-19-23, 13:50
Hmmm. Suspicious already. Monica told me a 20 yo was coming.Girl is a no show and the pic I received showed woman around 45-50.

Steve McQueen1
11-24-23, 09:29
Made a second trip to Green Life. MMS took me to the back. She said she would do the massage. Started off with a lot of contact. Finished up with l2 and daty. I was hoping to go farther. Large breast and long nips. YMMV. Will move around and check some others.

Member #6489
11-26-23, 12:43
Monica at SW swears a "beautiful" new girl will be there Dec. 1. I asked her to text me when she actually arrives. Asked for a picture.

We will see. Not holding my breath. She is a LONG drive and a lot of interesting talent is showing up at the beach less than 10 minutes away!

Moseic98
11-26-23, 15:32
Had some time this morning. Debated between comfort and this one. Decided I wanted the chance at FS. Was going to stop by sunflower and if I didn't like what I saw I would go to comfort.

The woman that answered the door was pretty decent looking, not great but good. Figured let's go with her. Asked for hour, and she kept pointing at half hour. English was poor so chalked it up to that.

Paid 60 for hour and then she came back with $10, weird but whatever. Started a massage and was pretty sensual for about 5 minutes then asked what I wanted, made different motions. Agreed to $120 for everything and she left and came back with cover. Did some BBBJ that was okay.

Started with standing mish snd after a few minutes I started getting a smell. It was 930 in the morning. Figured I would just plow through it and finish, but couldn't get deep enough without winces (I am average in size).

Then out of nowhere we heard some noises in the building and she started getting nervous. She got dressed and I covered up and took cover off. Not sure if it was a customer, LEO, or what. Seems like it was owner / mamasan.

And to her credit, she came back and tried to finish with BBBJ, but every 5 seconds she would stop and make eye contact, so couldn't get into a rhythm. Called it quits. She was apologetic and said next time we can have a better time, but I will not return. Her name is Lili.

This has me questioning the hobby. I feel like service has decreased while prices have increased, and this experience has me wanting to take a break.

Tldr: terrible provider, short on time, do not go to sunflower currently.

EvolOmen
11-27-23, 14:08
Had some time this morning. Debated between comfort and this one. Decided I wanted the chance at FS. Was going to stop by sunflower and if I didn't like what I saw I would go to comfort.

The woman that answered the door was pretty decent looking, not great but good. Figured let's go with her. Asked for hour, and she kept pointing at half hour. English was poor so chalked it up to that.

Paid 60 for hour and then she came back with $10, weird but whatever. Started a massage and was pretty sensual for about 5 minutes then asked what I wanted, made different motions. Agreed to $120 for everything and she left and came back with cover. Did some BBBJ that was okay.

Started with standing mish snd after a few minutes I started getting a smell. It was 930 in the morning. Figured I would just plow through it and finish, but couldn't get deep enough without winces (I am average in size).

Then out of nowhere we heard some noises in the building and she started getting nervous. She got dressed and I covered up and took cover off. Not sure if it was a customer, LEO, or what. Seems like it was owner / mamasan.

And to her credit, she came back and tried to finish with BBBJ, but every 5 seconds she would stop and make eye contact, so couldn't get into a rhythm. Called it quits. She was apologetic and said next time we can have a better time, but I will not return. Her name is Lili.

This has me questioning the hobby. I feel like service has decreased while prices have increased, and this experience has me wanting to take a break.

Tldr: terrible provider, short on time, do not go to sunflower currently.I went to sunshine when they first opened. I won't go again. I agree with you that the service seemed lacking compared to other providers. Also the issue I had is that I paid for the hour and got a 15 min massage. If your going to make me pay for the massage at least get it close to the time I paid for LOL.

SimpleSimonS
11-30-23, 21:11
So I had was free time and was close to Green Life. So in the door I go. It took a min for someone to greet me I was almost ready to leave. The the provider can around the corner. Looks were ok I never have my hopes up high for anything special. But soon as she sees me she takes me straight to the room. The part that I kinda didn't like like is she reached up and touched my face right after what I belt her just leaving a room with another monger. I mean I got love for why'all in all but I don't want yall Jr. Juice on my face. Kinda gross. LOL Anyway her looks were ok nothing to write home about 40's probably 40's. Nice top small bottom but had a skirt on which caught my attention and my second in command (most time First in command) attention! I wait in the room for and 10-15 min once on the table. Walls are kind thin so I heard some what I assume some cheek being clapped? Or something in between idk if this place is FS it's my first time there. Eventually she comes in starts my massage I opt for the HR decent pressure ok technique but lots of teasing. On the Flip she ask if I'm going to take care of her and I oblige. Good technique on JR. I'm under the skirt at this point but she had shorts and stockings on. Bummer! So I start roaming other places! UTC up top for me and again she asked if I'm going to take care of her? I say of course and shoot my shot for at least a CBJ and point to my lips! She says no she has lost her job before or something like that idk English was ok. I pull the girls out and she offers them up then gets on the table and allows Jr to Motor Boat of course I COB! The girls were nice near perfect nips overall good season! She cleans me then leaves again I hear her talking to someone the door is cracked and I see a shimmer of hope for the next visit a spinner in tights!! Couldn't really see the face but she was slim! I kind like my ladies slim but anyway she comes back in finished up with a little foot and head massage. I get dressed and walk out the door and is met my the spinner and my provider. The spinner was taking another monger to the room but stopped and said hello and reached up and touched my face. Again. Idk how I feel about all this face touching stuff but the damage. 60 for the house I believe it was a week or so ago but I always tip good just because so 70 for the tip and out the door I even got a 10 dollar off coupon LOL for the next visit I'll repeat!!

Member #6489
12-01-23, 11:51
Monica confirmed that there is a new girl at SW today. Says she is 25 yo and very beautiful. She sent a pict but it was s blurry side view. It did show a younger girl. NO identifying features. She didn't say how long she would be there. I have some closer options I will pursue before this one. I look forward to the first report.

River Dancer
12-01-23, 16:08
Has anyone been to the place beside mp island on Portsmouth Blvd? I seen it for the first time today but I had to get back to work.

TheManTheMyth
12-02-23, 18:58
I decided to check out Green Life Spa since it has been a little while. Since I was last there I can see they've remodeled the rooms which are more welcoming. I was warmly welcomed by maybe the mamasan (not sure) and she was the one who massaged me. I'd say she's in her mid- 40's, and she was very playful up until the ending. She teased quite a bit throughout the massage. There was no discussion of a donation and she asked if I wanted Russian (haven't had that in an AMP around here in a while if ever) and I quickly said "hell yes!" to that one. I nursed for a minute or two and she allowed OTC petting of the kitty (nicely said "no" to UTC action). I'd didn't last too long with the Russian and gave her an $80 tip for her time. Was $80 acceptable or too little? She didn't even count the tip after I handed it to her. It was one of the better experiences I've had in the Hampton Roads area in a while. I've been up in the NORVA quite a bit lately and have been spoiled! So anyways she introduced me to a beautiful younger gal upon leaving. I'd say one of the most gorgeous I've ever seen in the area!

OuttoPlay
12-03-23, 12:24
Monica confirmed that there is a new girl at SW today. Says she is 25 yo and very beautiful. She sent a pict but it was s blurry side view. It did show a younger girl. NO identifying features. She didn't say how long she would be there. I have some closer options I will pursue before this one. I look forward to the first report.I can confirm she is the girl in the pics. Very cute and sweet. Open menu. Treat her right and maybe she will stick around.

Distrizzy
12-03-23, 15:08
Interesting. My experience at Sunflower on Rodman / King was pretty different. I wonder when the other user went? Anyways the other day I wrapped up some business matters and paid Sunflower a visit after some foods at Corner Cafe. I did call before hand to let them know and that I was just right around the corner. LOL lady was like "yes yes we provide for you come now". Ye. Not long after entering the AMP, the gal they had available was Tina. Don't know if Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean, etc. Can't tell that shit apart but I love Orientals. Tina about early to mid 40's. Nice looker for my pale white ass. Long hair that looked well groomed that would drape over them C cup hooters. Got comfy and Tina totally started divining into my back. English wasn't perfect, but honestly wasn't a distraction. Whenever I asked her to focus on certain areas there were no issues following my requests. Tina's skin was so damn soft and smelled like cotton candy, but damn she could put some muscle into it to knock out the knots. Not sure what the max level is at this spot, but landed a Level 2 that was really on point. Got to feel up on her a bit as I enjoyed the view of watching that hair flop around and her head bobb'and up and down. Grade A DSL gulping my shit. No teeth clawing at me or any other noob skills. All wet slurpin with the right amount of sucking. My personal experience was great. Didn't feel rushed nor did I feel like I was sharing attention with a clock. Too bad for that other user?

Sucks to suck lmfao.

Regardless that's why its good to keep sharing the encounters.

Keep them coming bros.Did she wear glasses by chance?

AnyChoice
12-04-23, 14:45
Monica confirmed that there is a new girl at SW today. Says she is 25 yo and very beautiful. She sent a pict but it was s blurry side view. It did show a younger girl. NO identifying features. She didn't say how long she would be there. I have some closer options I will pursue before this one. I look forward to the first report.Saw her on Friday afternoon. She is indeed young and very nice to look at. Massage wise she's got quite a bit of practice to go, but she's very open to DATY which led to FS. Looks are a 9, massage a 3 to 4. Ran me. 2 total for the hour. Will definitely repeat and see how far her limits vs my expenditure will go.

Monkey Busines
12-04-23, 16:31
Stopped into Rodman AMP for an early afternoon visit. Parking lot empty so I stopped and rang doorbell. A new girl answered door, a 40 something with large man-made and cute little jean shorts. Led me back to room and left me to get undressed. Hopped on table uncovered and waited. She returned and rubbed hand lightly across backside and whisper something. Pretty standard massage with a little teasing throughout. Wasn't the best massage but defiantly wasn't the worst. On the flip she asked what I wanted and asked for tip. $125 for everything. She undressed and started with covered BJ and the hopped on to ride for a bit. Switched up in mish to finish. She cleaned me up, gave my little man a kiss. Bottle of water at the exit. Place was quiet and without issue. I will likely return, but want to try other AMP's reviewed.

MB.

Steve McQueen1
12-05-23, 16:48
I made a recent trip to Rodman ave. I concur what other reports have posted. I spent a little more than what I have at other Portsmouth business, but well worth the money. Hope to make it back before the New Year.

SwordKnight
12-08-23, 14:45
If a shop closes at 10 pm, don't call at 8:50 to set up a 90 minute visit. If you're so limp-noodled that you can't get done in an hour, you can stand to wait till the next morning. And Mamasan may say "yes" but the girl who gets stuck with you really doesn't want her 13 hour day to become a 13.5 hour day. Don't be That Guy.

Now, if you have the girl's WeChat and make arrangements directly with her, that's a different story.

But if you have her WeChat, sometimes you might also get her rant about some rude, inconsiderate bozo.

Randytomcatt
12-10-23, 15:44
After seeing posts about GL, I decided it was time to head back that way. I was pleasantly surprised. Emily was waiting in the lobby and greeted me. Showed me back to a room and all I could think was I sure hope she is the therapist I'll be seeing and she was. Has to be one of the prettiest I've ever seen, especially in Portsmouth. Slender, make up on and done perfectly. On the flip, was very willing to negotiate but I was limited in funds. Nice bolt ons and she really took her time. I'll return for another turn with her.

Moseic98
12-20-23, 15:17
I will be back in Portsmouth next few days, and while I had a bad experience at sunflower, others seem to really enjoy hopefully the new provider, so cautiously optimistic. Is there any other good reports or recommendations people don't mind sharing? Would prefer more than standard finish, but would take a really good massage with lots of good teasing. As always, appreciate all the feedback I have always received when asking these questions.

Steve McQueen1
12-21-23, 02:52
Was in Portsmouth this week so I stopped in Comfort for short stay. I got a tall girl with natural d top. Had a nice asian meal and then dropped the kids off with L2 finish. Hot towel clean up and I was on my way to finish shopping. Will be back. Will also try some of the others later.

Sailor1975
12-21-23, 11:37
What was the damage?

Was in Portsmouth this week so I stopped in Comfort for short stay. I got a tall girl with natural d top. Had a nice asian meal and then dropped the kids off with L2 finish. Hot towel clean up and I was on my way to finish shopping. Will be back. Will also try some of the others later.

Joey Joe Jo
12-21-23, 11:43
I will be back in Portsmouth next few days, and while I had a bad experience at sunflower, others seem to really enjoy hopefully the new provider, so cautiously optimistic. Is there any other good reports or recommendations people don't mind sharing? Would prefer more than standard finish, but would take a really good massage with lots of good teasing. As always, appreciate all the feedback I have always received when asking these questions.Q Asian Massage the best L1 / L2 in the area. Check my report from 10-24-23.

Steve McQueen1
12-22-23, 09:08
$1. 4. was damage.

KingJamison757
12-26-23, 11:47
Has anyone been to the place beside mp island on Portsmouth Blvd? I seen it for the first time today but I had to get back to work.Had some free time and decided to take 1 for the "Team" Place is legit! Hell of a massage tho! Spoke with owner and he said that they used to be in Chesapeake Square Mall. I remember seeing Nina (with huge tits back in 2017) there. Needless to say, she not at the new place.

I drew Lucy, she's definitely not a looker and has 0 body. But what she lacks in astecthics. She more than makes up in an "legit" massage. Damage was 70 for an hour and I tipped 45, because she did a dope job. Will be going back when my back starts messing up again!

Steve McQueen1
01-03-24, 13:57
Made a trip to SW Spa this week. Nothing has changed. Any new girl was not there. Had a very pleasant visit. I don't have to say anything else, you already know, those who have been there.

Robinhood757
01-04-24, 14:43
Made a trip to SW Spa this week. Had a very pleasant visit. I'm new to posting but have lingered for a while.

Had gotten friendly with SW over the year. Had some good times some not so good. Good price point with Monica. Went by and didn't like the attitude (doubled the price point) of the new girl so I left. NO insults, no bad mouth just no thank you. A week later got text bombed. 30+ texts over two days each threatening police and some other s**t. Blocked number permanently. Rookie mistake not having burner. Have other options closer to me.

Dro757
01-05-24, 17:19
Saw her on Friday afternoon. She is indeed young and very nice to look at. Massage wise she's got quite a bit of practice to go, but she's very open to DATY which led to FS. Looks are a 9, massage a 3 to 4. Ran me. 2 total for the hour. Will definitely repeat and see how far her limits vs my expenditure will go.Sent you a PM.

Steve McQueen1
01-07-24, 14:51
I don't have a burner phone. I do not make calls to any place that may put me in trouble. In case guys that don't know what, a burner phone is. It can be bought at places like Walmart with cash. Also pay cash for added minutes. Don't ruin your live by getting caught up in a bad situation. Also hide very well this phone and documentation of it.

YouthScar
01-07-24, 15:24
I've been to both and got different experiences. Sunflower was all about the tease and making it more sensual with a FS happy ending. SW was a honest strong massage with a FS happy ending with the massage continuing after. Both were older ladies and I would like the find one of the younger providers. I arrived at both at the beginning of the day. Is there more than one provider at either location and is there a best time to go to find the younger ones. Also is there a good day to visit? Looking at the google maps busy times the weekend might be full up with Wednesday being the least busy day. Rather new at this.

MakeMKum
01-08-24, 12:32
I've been to both and got different experiences. Sunflower was all about the tease and making it more sensual with a FS happy ending. SW was a honest strong massage with a FS happy ending with the massage continuing after. Both were older ladies and I would like the find one of the younger providers. I arrived at both at the beginning of the day. Is there more than one provider at either location and is there a best time to go to find the younger ones. Also is there a good day to visit? Looking at the google maps busy times the weekend might be full up with Wednesday being the least busy day. Rather new at this.As for age, it is what it is at these two spots. You want younger, try the new spa off Rodman Ave.

YouthScar
01-08-24, 13:15
As for age, it is what it is at these two spots. You want younger, try the new spa off Rodman Ave.Looks like only Sunflower and Healing Hanz shows up on Rodman. Is there a different one? Sunflower is the one in the office park sorta place right?

PsiKnight
01-10-24, 11:26
She sucks. Is the worse. Crappy massage for 10 minutes. On flip was $120 to speak to me. Older lady told me don't give her anything and gave me a thumbs down. Older lady was a blast last visit.

Joey Joe Jo
01-10-24, 11:59
I try to report and TOFT but I'm short on funds and can't afford to strike out. There's another or new Comfort Massage on STG on High Street near Evergreen Memorial Park and I can't find reviews. Has anyone tried it? Quality of girls, massage, and level of service. Please DM if you don't want details public.

EvolOmen
01-10-24, 14:02
I try to report and TOFT but I'm short on funds and can't afford to strike out. There's another or new Comfort Massage on STG on High Street near Evergreen Memorial Park and I can't find reviews. Has anyone tried it? Quality of girls, massage, and level of service. Please DM if you don't want details public.Their both owned by the same person. So your experience will be the same at both locations.

River Dancer
01-10-24, 20:56
She sucks. Is the worse. Crappy massage for 10 minutes. On flip was $120 to speak to me. Older lady told me don't give her anything and gave me a thumbs down. Older lady was a blast last visit.Monica is always fun.

MakeMKum
01-10-24, 22:14
Monica is always fun.I was there on Thursday of last week. Sent new girl out to get Monica. Monica's the best when she's having a good day. I think she was feeling herself after I turned the new girl away for her. She gave me the business.

Steve McQueen1
01-22-24, 08:50
Had the itch to try Q Spa because of all the good reviews. Went recently. Led to the room for 30-minute session. Attractive slim girl took me back. Noticed the price was $40 instead of $50. Started face down. Received spray oil on back side and started with back rub. Notice quickly that the dress attire was going to prevent any exploring. Working the back side, she brushed the boys. After a few minutes I requested a flip. She proceeded and took care of my stress. She was usually just beyond arms reach. Cleaned up and spent the rest of the time on hands and head. Ok massage.

YouthScar
01-22-24, 11:07
I was there on Thursday of last week. Sent new girl out to get Monica. Monica's the best when she's having a good day. I think she was feeling herself after I turned the new girl away for her. She gave me the business.I've been once didn't get a name. Is there a day that Monica is usually there.

Robinhood757
01-23-24, 01:24
I was there on Thursday of last week. Sent new girl out to get Monica. Monica's the best when she's having a good day. I think she was feeling herself after I turned the new girl away for her. She gave me the business.Is there still a new girl there at SW. I thought she left at Christmas? Any details?

Bairen Nanhai
02-05-24, 11:34
Was in P-town today so stopped into Relax, drew Cindy. Cute, sweet, petite, 30-ish. No shower, and if you prefer a warm room, wait until about 9:30 for the place to warm up. Cold start. Level 2, covered, was about the cost of my usual level 3, but I could not say no. I hate myself. Then I accidentally overtipped 20. LOL. Wish menu was more open. Heard one other lady but no visual. Massage was about a 6 of 10, overall I'd give the visit a 7.

Bairen.

MakeMKum
02-05-24, 23:34
Is there still a new girl there at SW. I thought she left at Christmas? Any details?Yes. New girl at SW. Slender build. No ass, nice tits.