PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

CjXoccer263
07-28-16, 21:42
I've just moved to town and decided to check out the scene. Nothing useful on here, so I set off to visit an AMP.

I visited Oasis a couple days ago (across from Spring). Got there around 12:30, but no one was there. Called the BP ad and they said they'd be there in an hour or so. Needing relief, I hopped across to Spring and got a great 1 hr massage, but not the relief I was hoping for. Decided to hit up Oasis again and someone was there. Got a decent massage (30 for. 5) and a pleasant but std HE. Tipped. 4 and she thanked me. Their shower wasn't working yet, but this location and setup should be a decent (if fairly standard AMP option) for the NRV.

There's a review in the Roanoke section that I've since seen as well.

Anyone have a local provider or two they'd be willing to share? Can't drive to Roanoke every time I need something.

CJX.

RubMePlease
12-07-16, 18:54
Went to the new Oasis about a month ago and had a great overall experience. Met by very petite, probably 35-40 but attractive. Dressed in jeans and t-shirt, so not the sexiest I have seen but very friendly. Plenty of teasing when I was face down, had me feeling good, which she could see and seemed to respond to by doing more of it. Started letting my hands roam OTC even when I was face down. On the flip, my only complaint was that she didn't do any more massage, but went straight at it. She did start with a lot of nipple tickling and teasing, which I LOVE so had me really ready to go and allow hands under her shirt while she finished. Overall, definitely one of the better experiences I've had at an AMP. My biggest complaint about this place was that it is VERY visible on the main road there, both turning in and out and walking to the (front) door. In fact it's so bad that for people who live locally I think it is probably a deal breaker. Shame because otherwise it was a good visit.

SpaceNut
02-26-17, 23:50
I am traveling that way on business and would love to hear of some people's experiences up there. Feel free to DM me.

CjXoccer263
04-11-17, 21:24
About a month ago, I hit up Oasis, and for the first time since they opened, was told. "Sorry, I don't do that. "She was nice about it, but really?

So, went to Spring and had a good time.

Went back to both once since with standard service, but then today at Spring. "Sorry, I get in trouble."

Anyone else having issues?

Eric Frill
07-01-17, 00:08
About a month ago, I hit up Oasis, and for the first time since they opened, was told. "Sorry, I don't do that. "She was nice about it, but really?

So, went to Spring and had a good time.

Went back to both once since with standard service, but then today at Spring. "Sorry, I get in trouble."

Anyone else having issues?Hit Spring this evening, no problems. Ladies talked back and forth the entire time though. Weird location.

WileOne
07-05-17, 04:50
Tried both the past two weeks:

Spring. Ad pics are definitely fake. Great massage. Normal 0.40 HJ he on the flip but no more to offer.

Oasis. Ad pics are definitely fake as well. Good massage. Normal 0.40 HJ HE on the flip. Nothing else on the menu. Been there a couple of time but different girl with same outcome every time.

Will try Salem AMPs next for an upgrade in menu hopefully.

RhayDen087
07-07-17, 22:09
Has anyone had her services? Any info would help.

http://blacksburg.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-marathon-hosting-today-wythe/23712498

Rrguy
07-08-17, 07:54
Has anyone had her services? Any info would help.

http://blacksburg.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-marathon-hosting-today-wythe/23712498Couple reviews on Backpage section, mine included. Very good massage & I left happy yesterday.

RubMePlease
12-19-17, 07:50
Just realized I never posted about my second stop at Oasis a few months back. Overall a very up / down experience.

The good: Probably one of the hottest AMP providers I've had (didn't get her name, sorry). 20's /30's fit, soft skin, great body. Wearing very short shorts and cutoff top. She was very amenable to roaming, even repositioned herself to make it easier to get up her shorts and seemed to enjoy it.

The bad: Terrible massage, using towel instead of oil, which I hate. Then, on the flip, pushy upsell that I had to talk down and then just seemed to want to get the finish over with (probably because she was disappointed in the negotiation).

Then, good again: She actually went back to a relatively good scalp and arm massage after to finish a full hour, which surprised me.

Take that for whatever it's worth, but I probably won't repeat.

RubMePlease
12-19-17, 07:59
Couple reviews on Backpage section, mine included. Very good massage & I left happy yesterday.But she is only outcall, correct?

TallTito
12-20-17, 00:06
But she is only outcall, correct?Is this the "mobile massage " Jojo for the Gogo or whatever?

RubMePlease
12-20-17, 13:53
Is this the "mobile massage " Jojo for the Gogo or whatever?Yes I think so.

VA Hobbyist
12-29-17, 11:38
Tried both the past two weeks:

Spring. Ad pics are definitely fake. Great massage. Normal 0.40 HJ he on the flip but no more to offer.

Oasis. Ad pics are definitely fake as well. Good massage. Normal 0.40 HJ HE on the flip. Nothing else on the menu. Been there a couple of time but different girl with same outcome every time.

Will try Salem AMPs next for an upgrade in menu hopefully.I on-and-off at both of these places and experience the same for the most part. There is a younger girl that comes to Spring on occasion that provides better customer service. She tries to upsell, but not wallet breaking. Cute, eager. IIRC she went by "Amanda." Maybe "Amber".

Jrogers318
01-19-18, 17:09
Almost forgot about a funny thing that happened to me at Spring last summer. Was on the table getting the usual rub and listening to the usual cheesy music when all of a sudden I heard "Silent Night" began to play. Talk about a mood-killer!

Jrogers318
01-19-18, 17:16
Hope someone who's seen Jojo the Mobile Masseuse will PM me with info. Thinking about seeing but would like to know what to expect. Thanks for the help.

Jrogers318
02-19-18, 14:51
Visited here last Friday early in the evening. Didn't get a name of the provider. Saw her there a few months ago but she didn't remember me. Average looking and probably in her early 30's, pleasant personality despite limited English skills. Massage was actually pretty good and got better as time went on. On the flip there were no negotiations and the session ended happily. Some UTC roaming allowed topside but "no more" was clearly stated in unbroken English. Place began to get busy as I was finishing my full hour but those who came in were led to other rooms so that I didn't encounter anyone as I was leaving. Wish they had a table shower instead of just a regular shower to clean up oneself before and / or after a session. If they did I would probably go here more often.

Echang1
07-25-18, 09:44
Hello, visiting blacksburg. Read up about oasis and spring and wondering if there were any other options (bigger menu, independent providers, etc). Feel free to reply here or DM. Thank you in advance.

WileOne
12-02-18, 12:24
Spring Spa. New girls every 2 or 3 weeks. Nothing on menu except HE HJ. Girls are average at best. Sanitation is not good as I did not return after girl starting making up same bed I just spilled in and no change of sheets. Used my cell to blacklight after she left room. Not good!! Girls at Oasis are regular, give good massages and place is very clean including changing sheets. No menu except HE HJ although I did to to play with and see some beautiful breasts on one named Yoyo. Personally, stick with the Salem and Roanoke AMPs as the menus sound much better for the $. 6 +$. 4 I dropped at these 2 places. Happy hunting!

NerdyGuy
02-14-19, 03:12
Has anyone tried this place? Was it worth a visit?

Jrogers318
02-15-19, 13:46
Has anyone tried this place? Was it worth a visit?Went there out of curiosity one day while at the mall to get something at Dick's Sporting Goods. (No funny comments please!) Went in and was greeted by an attractive Asian lady probably in her early 40's. (Hard to tell with these gals sometimes.) Place was small but clean. Room I was taken to was right near the front door and small. Its doorway had a curtain inside the door but still caused me to be a little uncomfortable when the provider went out of the room because the door opens in such a way that the opening faces the lobby, making it possible for someone standing there to see you on the table. Also, the walls of the room did not go all the way to the ceiling and I could hear lots of noise from the kids play area in front of the shop. Massage was decent in spite of an interruption when someone came in looking for a massage and the provider went out through the indiscreet doorway. Got my full hour and a bottle of water afterward but that was all. Looks like I will stick with Orchid or Spring for extras.

MarcMan
03-20-19, 14:38
Looking for suga.

I'm looking for any information on a girl that went by Suga in the Radford / Christiansburg area. I lost all her contact info. She is slim blonde with really tight pussy. Real reasonable on rates. Would appreciate any information on how I can get in touch with her.

WileOne
03-31-19, 15:26
Tried again and same old music, no changing of sheets and nothing other than fair massage and HJ. Don't waste your time.

LittleJohn69
03-31-19, 16:48
Stopped by this quiet place last week on my way through Christiansburg and saw a young lady named Yoyo.

Fantastic massage and very nice happy ending with a lot of touching and play. Damage only $.6/ 5. Will definitely repeat as I believe even happier endings are possible with little or no more damage on the tip. Incredible tits and nipples on this lady!

LittleJohn69
04-03-19, 02:08
Should have listened to Wileone1 on this one. Had a difficult time finding it as it is connected to the Cigarette Store on Roanoke St (actually across the street from Oasis). Two 40 ish Asians eating and watching tv. Fairly decent looking one named Coco took me into a very small room and took my $.6 donation for 60 min. Music was not massage parlor type but instrumentals from Dirty Dancing, Bodyguard with Christmas song thrown in. Massage was 5 of 10. After doing back, shoulders, neck and legs, wiped off oil with hot towel, dried me off and said turn over. No teasing at all. Then oiled up her hands and went right for a quick HJ. That was it. Little bit more massage to finish the hour. Gave a $. 4 for the fair HJ and left the place for my one and only visit! Try Oasis across the street or stick with the Roanoke AMPs!

Jrogers318
04-03-19, 17:27
Yes! The Christmas music is a hoot, especially during warm weather months.

Should have listened to Wileone1 on this one. Had a difficult time finding it as it is connected to the Cigarette Store on Roanoke St (actually across the street from Oasis). Two 40 ish Asians eating and watching tv. Fairly decent looking one named Coco took me into a very small room and took my $.6 donation for 60 min. Music was not massage parlor type but instrumentals from Dirty Dancing, Bodyguard with Christmas song thrown in. Massage was 5 of 10. After doing back, shoulders, neck and legs, wiped off oil with hot towel, dried me off and said turn over. No teasing at all. Then oiled up her hands and went right for a quick HJ. That was it. Little bit more massage to finish the hour. Gave a $. 4 for the fair HJ and left the place for my one and only visit! Try Oasis across the street or stick with the Roanoke AMPs!

LittleJohn69
04-13-19, 09:53
Update. Yoyo is off until May. Cindy or Linda working. Great massage. HJ only of $0. 4. roaming outside only.

WileOne
06-01-19, 20:45
Tried this two times in the past month. HJ only. Linda and Sass were the girls. Lots of teasing but on the flip, only menu option is HJ. And asking $0. 5 for that. Time to go back to Salem or Roanoke.

LittleJohn69
06-01-19, 20:54
Still no Yoyo. Tried new girl yesterday who seemed really enthusiastic with lots of grabbing my cock and hunching on me. Great teasing during and at the end of massage and right before the flip. But on the flip, no touching anything. Even tried to upscale the HJ. I have had it with these Christiansburg AMPs. Sounds like the Roanoke and Salem AMPs are where it is at!

Newbie1033
06-18-19, 21:45
In town tonight so I tried Oasis. At least 2 girls there. I got Linda, if I heard her correct. Middle age just ok looking. Had on long pants, nothing sexy. Absolutely ZERO teasing on the massage. The massage was 4/10 I'd say. I really thought I was "dead" on the flip she grabbed cock said "this on" I said yea. She oiled up and gave the shake. Absolutely nothing to write home about. . 6 door and. 4 in the end. Paid for the hour was rushed out in like 45 minutes. Probably won't repeat next time I'm here. Stay safe.

SpaceNut
08-13-19, 16:27
https://www.roanoke.com/news/nrv/nationwide-prostitution-issue-prompts-christiansburg-to-look-at-its-ordinance/article_22f6912f-0818-50b9-8a00-bdc1b54d8abd.html

BrooksLallier
09-19-19, 14:32
I hit up both of the spots in c-burg this summer.

Spring Spa: Older lady (40+), worked by herself. Very visible location from the road. Hurried and not great quality. She lifted up her shirt on the flip and let me lick and suck, but just a standard HJ.

Oasis: A better experience. Ladies are also older, but more playful. UTC up top always seems to be on the table. Not sure about more.

Have not been by since the new law passed.

WileOne
09-21-19, 20:06
I hit up both of the spots in c-burg this summer.

Spring Spa: Older lady (40+), worked by herself. Very visible location from the road. Hurried and not great quality. She lifted up her shirt on the flip and let me lick and suck, but just a standard HJ.

Oasis: A better experience. Ladies are also older, but more playful. UTC up top always seems to be on the table. Not sure about more.

Have not been by since the new law passed.Since I have trouble getting to Roanoke, I tried both of these in the past 2 weeks: Spring Spa. Little spinner names Coco, full menu. $120 every covered. Worried about law as when I left, police car across street. Oasis. NO MENU. Massage was good. HJ was terrible. I am through dealing with this one. Not been the same since Yoyo left 6 months ago. I would go to Salem or Roanoke if I had a choice.

Shatter
02-11-20, 19:10
So, I know this thread is kind of dead but I recently visited both AMPs.

Spring Spa:

Older lady (40+).

When I arrived she asked for payment up front, which was a first for me. I asked her for a hard massage, but honestly it was more like a medium massage, with a bit of teasing, but decent. She left a couple of times to grab the phone and answer the door, but she was the only one working there so I wasn't annoyed. On the flip, she asked where I wanted a massage and I pointed towards where I wanted her to go. At first, she was hesitant and put my hand over it. I just laid there for a while and she grabbed it and stroked it about as delicately as one uses a plunger on the toilet. The only upside is that she let me do some UTC roaming. After the HE she gave me an OK foot massage and told me she was finished. I was expecting a table shower at the end but she said she had another customer, which kind of annoyed me since I had called ahead and told her what I wanted. Presumably, since I didn't get the table shower she didn't ask for a tip but I gave her. 4 anyway because I kinda felt bad about the whole ordeal.

Looks: 4/10.

Massage: 5/10.

Oasis:

Older lady (50 ish).

Was kind of expecting the same thing going to Oasis based on the reviews, but the lady there was incredibly friendly and it seemed like we were the only ones there. On a side note, the door was locked so make sure to knock / ring when you get there. Unfortunately she was not well endowed on the looks department, but for an Asian lady she had very large breasts. No table shower, which kind of disappointed me, but I laid down on the table expecting the same. And I was glad to be wrong. She gave me a very hard massage like I had asked and used lots of oil, which I also like. There was plenty of teasing throughout, especially with her breasts over my body. On the flip, she asked me if I wanted a HE and I said yes, and honestly it was the best HJ I've had in a couple of years. It was so good I honestly didn't want her to stop. She let me roam UTC and feel her breasts and hard nipples. Afterwards she gave me this amazing head and foot massage that just turned me on again as she massaged my feet between her breasts. At the end she was a little pushy to get me out the door, and she came back in while I was changing to change the sheets on the massage table, which is honestly a plus for me since I know they're not being cheap and gross. She also didn't ask me for a tip (I don't know if I've got some magic spell or some shit like that) but I gave her. 4. Although she was definitely not attractive, the massage will definitely be bringing me back again.

Looks: 2/10.

Massage: 9/10.

Have any of you guys in the NRV area been to Relaxation Spa / Relaxation House at NRV mall? Do they offer a menu? Any other places in the area I should go? Thanks.

Jrogers318
02-12-20, 00:50
Visited there a year ago and left a review below (#21). Returned a few months later with similar results but didn't report since same old / same old. As always, YMMV.

Have any of you guys in the NRV area been to Relaxation Spa / Relaxation House at NRV mall? Do they offer a menu? Any other places in the area I should go? Thanks.

BrooksLallier
02-15-20, 15:05
So, I know this thread is kind of dead but I recently visited both AMPs.

Spring Spa:

Older lady (40+).

When I arrived she asked for payment up front, which was a first for me. I asked her for a hard massage, but honestly it was more like a medium massage, with a bit of teasing, but decent. She left a couple of times to grab the phone and answer the door, but she was the only one working there so I wasn't annoyed. On the flip, she asked where I wanted a massage and I pointed towards where I wanted her to go. At first, she was hesitant and put my hand over it. I just laid there for a while and she grabbed it and stroked it about as delicately as one uses a plunger on the toilet. The only upside is that she let me do some UTC roaming. After the HE she gave me an OK foot massage and told me she was finished. I was expecting a table shower at the end but she said she had another customer, which kind of annoyed me since I had called ahead and told her what I wanted. Presumably, since I didn't get the table shower she didn't ask for a tip but I gave her. 4 anyway because I kinda felt bad about the whole ordeal.

Looks: 4/10.

Massage: 5/10.

Oasis:

Older lady (50 ish)..I think I saw the save lady at oasis, based on your details. Great massage, nice and firm. Also used hour stones, which was new for me. She went the whole hour too. Lackluster handshake, IMO, so I passed halfway through. Limited English, but talkative when I asked some questions about her hometown in China. Don't think she much enjoys the work. YMMV. Just my thoughts.

WileOne
02-15-20, 20:23
I think I saw the save lady at oasis, based on your details. Great massage, nice and firm. Also used hour stones, which was new for me. She went the whole hour too. Lackluster handshake, IMO, so I passed halfway through. Limited English, but talkative when I asked some questions about her hometown in China. Don't think she much enjoys the work. YMMV. Just my thoughts.Visited today and saw Lina. Great massage with lots of UTC during. Finally during the flip, got to enjoy those beautiful tits while getting a nice HE HJ. After, very nice facial, scalp and foot massages. Will repeat!!

Shatter
02-19-20, 14:47
Visited today and saw Lina. Great massage with lots of UTC during. Finally during the flip, got to enjoy those beautiful tits while getting a nice HE HJ. After, very nice facial, scalp and foot massages. Will repeat!!I didn't do much roaming. How much roaming did she let you do? Also, do you think she'll do the massage without her top on? DM me if you want, I'm new here and want to know if other places to visit.

Shatter
03-03-20, 16:33
So, went back to spring spa and had a massage with Lola / Lora (not sure what her name is with the accent). And had a much better experience. Got the table shower (which honestly probably won't get again because it was not very clean) but the massage was a lot better, with lots of teasing / playing. Still not very attractive but so far the best massage I've had in the area. Will return again!

FireNut
05-22-20, 12:28
New place opened up across from Corning. Wondering if anyone had the chance to check it out yet. Pretty sure this guy owns one of the Williamson rd spots. Would be nice if this turned out to be a good place.

Jrogers318
05-23-20, 16:49
Out-of-towner but frequent work visitor to the NRV. Hope to be heading that way next week for the first time since mid-March. Any opening updates (Oasis, Spring, place at the mall, or any others in the general area, including UTRs)? Just want to know my options with all the reopenings. Thanks for the help.

--J.R. 🙂

Jrogers318
05-26-20, 18:45
Visited Oasis today. Not a favorite of mine but it was open and I didn't feel like driving on to Roanoke. Older lady wearing mask opened the door after I rang the bell. Took my forehead temp with a digital thermometer and said I was okay. In the room I asked if I could remove my mask but she said no. Didn't like that but it wasn't a deal-breaker. Got comfortable and she provided a good mix of light touch and soft massage on my back. Flip was pleasant but only with OTC roaming permitted without upsell fee. I passed and enjoyed a very good foot rub to end the hour. Decent visit that helped ease some sore muscles after a lot of holiday yard work the day before.

Shatter
05-30-20, 15:23
Visited Oasis today. Not a favorite of mine but it was open and I didn't feel like driving on to Roanoke. Older lady wearing mask opened the door after I rang the bell. Took my forehead temp with a digital thermometer and said I was okay. In the room I asked if I could remove my mask but she said no. Didn't like that but it wasn't a deal-breaker. Got comfortable and she provided a good mix of light touch and soft massage on my back. Flip was pleasant but only with OTC roaming permitted without upsell fee. I passed and enjoyed a very good foot rub to end the hour. Decent visit that helped ease some sore muscles after a lot of holiday yard work the day before.Might have to pull the mask out and go get a rub down. Any of you guys know if the other places in town are open?

Hobbyist540
06-18-20, 13:30
New place opened up across from Corning. Wondering if anyone had the chance to check it out yet. Pretty sure this guy owns one of the Williamson rd spots. Would be nice if this turned out to be a good place.Went recently I drew Wendy, 40 ish with bad teeth. 40-40 standard finish with no other menu offerings.

BrooksLallier
07-27-20, 00:05
Went to the new place in c burg. Cute girl, maybe late 30's. Hard to tell with the mask. Went for half hour. Decent massage, not great not bad. Good nobit of teasing, however, which was nice. On the flip lifted the top to reveal some nice Cs with long nipples. Went to town while she worked nice and slow to a big finish. Not sure of there is more there, but she lifted the top pretty quick, so if the price is right. A little water and lollipop on the way out. Maybe the lollipop is a hint of things to come. Hahaha.

4+. 4. Best place in the burg, my opinion.

HdRideHer6969
07-27-20, 14:22
Went to the new place in c burg. Cute girl, maybe late 30's. Hard to tell with the mask. Went for half hour. Decent massage, not great not bad. Good nobit of teasing, however, which was nice. On the flip lifted the top to reveal some nice Cs with long nipples. Went to town while she worked nice and slow to a big finish. Not sure of there is more there, but she lifted the top pretty quick, so if the price is right. A little water and lollipop on the way out. Maybe the lollipop is a hint of things to come. Hahaha.

4+. 4. Best place in the burg, my opinion.Hey friend what is the name of the new place and where is it located? You can pm me if you want.

Thanks in advance.

HdRideHer6969
07-31-20, 11:05
Hey friend what is the name of the new place and where is it located? You can pm me if you want.

Thanks in advance.I made this post without reading some previous posts. Went for a massage which was good but the finish was so so. I got the older woman.

Shatter
08-01-20, 18:05
Don't feel like going to a massage parlor this weekend. Was wondering if any of you guys knew any girls that do outcalls?

AnEastCoaster
08-22-20, 11:45
Any more news regarding the new place in Christiansburg? Or any of the Cburg spots? Have not been to any since March and I am just curious. Had a good experience at the place in the Mall with UTC and very good ending, but that was the before times.

LittleJohn69
08-24-20, 05:58
Update. Tried three in past two weeks: Spring Spa. Good massage while she wasn't talking on phone during massage. No extras. HJ only with no teasing; Oasis. Good hard massage with HJ; Sunshine Spa. Terrible massage, HJ and BBBJ on menu. My advice. Go to Roanoke.

AnEastCoaster
08-26-20, 01:23
Update. Tried three in past two weeks: Spring Spa. Good massage while she wasn't talking on phone during massage. No extras. HJ only with no teasing; Oasis. Good hard massage with HJ; Sunshine Spa. Terrible massage, HJ and BBBJ on menu. My advice. Go to Roanoke.Was Sunshine with the older poorly reviewed gal or the younger 30 ish gal?

RYR2838
09-26-20, 14:10
Out-of-towner but frequent work visitor to the NRV. Hope to be heading that way next week for the first time since mid-March. Any opening updates (Oasis, Spring, place at the mall, or any others in the general area, including UTRs)? Just want to know my options with all the reopenings. Thanks for the help.All open. Need a mask.

Hobbyist540
10-19-20, 22:53
Was Sunshine with the older poorly reviewed gal or the younger 30 ish galI've had both. Nothing on the menu other than HJ but it was pleasurable. House fee +40.

JacksHobby
12-17-20, 12:40
Any updates on the local establishments? Looking to pay a visit and it's been a while since I been to any of the three.

VA Hobbyist
01-14-21, 14:10
Any updates on the local establishments? Looking to pay a visit and it's been a while since I been to any of the three.Same limited options that are about the same at all 3. Quality of massage varies by location.

WvFan1978
01-15-21, 19:42
Same limited options that are about the same at all 3. Quality of massage varies by location.Got FS at spring the last six times there.

VA Hobbyist
01-20-21, 11:35
Got FS at spring the last six times there.Was just coming to post this. New (since I was there last anyway) girl working. Probably 30's or 40's. Average build. A little weight but not too much. No tits but wears a bra to make you think she has them. Decent massage. FS on the table No idea of her name. Terrible English and I honestly didn't bother to ask. Not making a friend and all.

JacksHobby
01-25-21, 16:03
Was just coming to post this. New (since I was there last anyway) girl working. Probably 30's or 40's. Average build. A little weight but not too much. No tits but wears a bra to make you think she has them. Decent massage. FS on the table No idea of her name. Terrible English and I honestly didn't bother to ask. Not making a friend and all.What was the damage for FS if you don't mind me asking?

AnEastCoaster
02-07-21, 12:53
What was the damage for FS if you don't mind me asking?My issue with Spring is there are no locks on any of the interior doors. (unless they have installed them since) The door handles had been removed. At Sha Sha or Oasis they keep the exterior doors locked and / or turn and lock the interior door right before the activity / flip. I was in Spring and some pissed off guy barged in looking for someone. He went into every room and looked around then left. The girl tried to get the towel on me but was not fast enough. I just don't feel quite as safe there. I would like to have some info about the newer place "Sunshine" if anyone has recent visit. Thanks.

WvFan1978
02-08-21, 09:40
https://southwest-virginia.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_e/sexy-sensual-and-sweet/390883091817

Jrogers318
02-08-21, 22:50
Also interested since I'm in the Tri-Cities every so often.

https://southwest-virginia.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_e/sexy-sensual-and-sweet/390883091817

HdRideHer6969
02-09-21, 23:18
https://southwest-virginia.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_e/sexy-sensual-and-sweet/390883091817I have. If your looking for a therapeutic massage it's a big no. Rub and tug. FS is on the table.

WvFan1978
02-10-21, 18:23
I have. If your looking for a therapeutic massage it's a big no. Rub and tug. FS is on the table.Thanks, does she look like her photos?

HdRideHer6969
02-11-21, 00:44
Thanks, does she look like her photos?I saw her last summer. She is a little heavier than her photo but not a BBW. She is cute. I don't think you will be disappointed.

WvFan1978
02-24-21, 22:03
Got FS at spring the last six times there.New girls at spring. Massage isn't very good. Hs is on the menu but that is it. These places can change week to week so you just never know.

VA Hobbyist
02-28-21, 12:40
What was the damage for FS if you don't mind me asking?A buck plus the massage.

VA Hobbyist
03-07-21, 07:55
New girls at spring. Massage isn't very good. Hs is on the menu but that is it. These places can change week to week so you just never know.There recently and agree. Massage sucked, ending wasn't great. I'll take a break from Cburg until the next round moves in.

Jrogers318
03-17-21, 18:32
Visited Sunshine Spa today. Hoped to see Wendy again but she wasn't there. Saw Yuyu instead. She gave a decent medium massage. Very little teasing before the flip but I was permitted to do some OTC without complaint. On the flip a very satisfying and relaxing finish with a thorough wipe-down with hot towels. Probably will repeat.

AnEastCoaster
03-30-21, 08:03
Went by Spring and decided to pass after meeting the masseuse. Had not heard about Oasis lately so decided to try. Was met by 40's gal with big breasts and a small butt. Decided to go ahead and give it a go. Pretty good massage but that was about it. No personality, no teasing, and the tip negotiating began at the flip which I hate. Unskilled finish then a little more massage. Wish I had passed on Oasis as well. Guess I will try Relaxation next as have had good experiences in the pre covid times.

WvFan1978
04-01-21, 13:51
Went by Spring and decided to pass after meeting the masseuse. Had not heard about Oasis lately so decided to try. Was met by 40's gal with big breasts and a small butt. Decided to go ahead and give it a go. Pretty good massage but that was about it. No personality, no teasing, and the tip negotiating began at the flip which I hate. Unskilled finish then a little more massage. Wish I had passed on Oasis as well. Guess I will try Relaxation next as have had good experiences in the pre covid times.Relaxation spa in the mall? I went there one time and a man gave me a massage. Never went back.

AnEastCoaster
04-03-21, 08:45
Relaxation spa in the mall? I went there one time and a man gave me a massage. Never went back.Made it back to Relaxation (NRV Mall) for the first time since last year. Used to go there befre covid occasionally with good results. Met by Mimi. Very attractive, personable, and speaks some english. Maybe early 30's? Great body for what I have seen in the Cburg Salem area. Very good massage- A little hard but I am sure she would change styles if you asked. Not much teasing but everything else was great. Some otc below some utc up top. Even offered a second "flip". Will definately repeat. Way better then my other local experiances. I have not seen Wendy at Sunshine yet however and saw she had a good review. I am sure no FS but I am just really looking for the "regular" AMP experiance.

WvFan1978
04-03-21, 10:10
Made it back to Relaxation (NRV Mall) for the first time since last year. Used to go there befre covid occasionally with good results. Met by Mimi. Very attractive, personable, and speaks some english. Maybe early 30's? Great body for what I have seen in the Cburg Salem area. Very good massage- A little hard but I am sure she would change styles if you asked. Not much teasing but everything else was great. Some otc below some utc up top. Even offered a second "flip". Will definately repeat. Way better then my other local experiances. I have not seen Wendy at Sunshine yet however and saw she had a good review. I am sure no FS but I am just really looking for the "regular" AMP experiance.Thanks for the report.

VA Hobbyist
04-26-21, 21:56
Spring Spa (the brick house across from Oasis) has a decent provider. Everything is on the table. Decent massage with a lot of play. Otc & utc roaming. CFS + CBJ. I'd never seen the girl working before. Plain jane, but decent service.

JacksHobby
04-29-21, 09:43
Spring Spa (the brick house across from Oasis) has a decent provider. Everything is on the table. Decent massage with a lot of play. Otc & utc roaming. CFS + CBJ. I'd never seen the girl working before. Plain jane, but decent service.Thanks for the update. Any info on body? Tall, short? Real or bolt-ons? Thin or heavy? Young or old? Appreciate the info. Stay safe.

WvFan1978
04-29-21, 22:25
Spring Spa (the brick house across from Oasis) has a decent provider. Everything is on the table. Decent massage with a lot of play. Otc & utc roaming. CFS + CBJ. I'd never seen the girl working before. Plain jane, but decent service.Went to the brick house 4/29 but all I seen was the same woman that has been there for couple years now. Older woman mid 40's. Only basic menu.

AnEastCoaster
05-02-21, 08:31
Spring Spa (the brick house across from Oasis) has a decent provider. Everything is on the table. Decent massage with a lot of play. Otc & utc roaming. CFS + CBJ. I'd never seen the girl working before. Plain jane, but decent service.So Spring is next door to the tobacco store. Oasis is the brick house across the street. Can you say which one had the good service? A name is always helpful:

VA Hobbyist
05-03-21, 14:55
So Spring is next door to the tobacco store. Oasis is the brick house across the street. Can you say which one had the good service? A name is always helpful:The brick house offered CFS, CBJ. No frequent both. The one beside the convenience store often offers FS, bit the current girl (as of last week) was limited so I've skipped it for a few weeks.

I never get names, sorry. I'm not there to converse and work through broken english to learn their name.

LittleJohn69
05-04-21, 14:24
The brick house offered CFS, CBJ. No frequent both. The one beside the convenience store often offers FS, bit the current girl (as of last week) was limited so I've skipped it for a few weeks.

I never get names, sorry. I'm not there to converse and work through broken english to learn their name.Interesting to know.

Spring is owned by same woman as Oriental in Roanoke while the woman who owns Oasis is very strict about anything other than "hand shakes" with her girls. Whuch she hasn't had since the pandemic. Based on my limited Cbrg pass thrus.

AnEastCoaster
05-12-21, 17:14
FYI.

Several marked and unmarked LEO vehicles parked next door to and at Oasis today. (Across the street from Spring / tobbacco shop).

FireNut
05-12-21, 20:43
FYI.

Several marked and unmarked LEO vehicles parked next door to and at Oasis today. (Across the street from Spring / tobbacco shop).At Sunshine too.

IDunno1
05-13-21, 18:22
https://www.wfxrtv.com/news/local-news/new-river-valley-local-news/christiansburg-police-execute-search-warrants-on-spas-after-receiving-complaints-of-sexual-activity-five-people-charged/amp/

Bucki125
05-14-21, 16:13
https://www.wfxrtv.com/news/local-news/new-river-valley-local-news/christiansburg-police-execute-search-warrants-on-spas-after-receiving-complaints-of-sexual-activity-five-people-charged/amp/A "great" use of our tax dollars to rack up a handful of misdeamener charges. These ladies will be back in Flushing NY by the weekend.

JuniorSnow20
11-20-21, 17:12
Any info on Relaxing House lately?

VA Hobbyist
11-20-21, 18:13
Any info on Relaxing House lately?Unless you're wanting a legitimate massage it's a bust. Salem is your closest alternative, then Roanoke. NRV scene is dead.

Jrogers318
11-20-21, 19:09
Unless you're wanting a legitimate massage it's a bust. Salem is your closest alternative, then Roanoke. NRV scene is dead.Amen to what Hobbyist said. Straight up legit massage at Relaxation. Roanoke Valley AMPs are the only local options.

JuniorSnow20
11-23-21, 19:18
Amen to what Hobbyist said. Straight up legit massage at Relaxation. Roanoke Valley AMPs are the only local options.I see. Legit might be good every once in a while if the massage is worth the sound of the screaming little demons outside. The valley view place always leaves me with more sore spots than when I went in.

Jrogers318
11-24-21, 09:35
I see. Legit might be good every once in a while if the massage is worth the sound of the screaming little demons outside.

Along with the prying eyes of the moms watching their kids in that play area right in front of the spa. Wish that thing was elsewhere because you can hear the noise while trying to relax and enjoy the massage.

VA Hobbyist
11-24-21, 10:21
I see. Legit might be good every once in a while if the massage is worth the sound of the screaming little demons outside. The valley view place always leaves me with more sore spots than when I went in.The dude that works there gives a badass massage. I know everyone wants a cute Asian chick and a rub and tug, but as far as a legit massage goes, this dude is great.

FuckAnop421
02-02-22, 15:24
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/eliza-escort-christiansburg-719700

LEO? Lmao.

Rrguy
02-03-22, 14:45
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/eliza-escort-christiansburg-719700.Not LEO, not fake. But no longer in NRV area either. Was actively posting on STG summer 2020 I think? Would do BBFS for an upcharge. Decent head game, little belly roll, fairly into it. Last I heard she was in Pacific Northwest somewhere. Definitely not back in this area despite the them ad.

ThePick1
02-17-22, 19:28
Hey man what's up with this place?. Looking for a nice time.

NerdyGuy
02-18-22, 18:55
Hey man what's up with this place?. Looking for a nice time.Was legit last time I went.

ShadowMover
02-18-22, 20:12
Just giving some friendly advice, plan a trip to Orlando. We have about 40 AMPs and about 15 wth alll you could ever want.

Review rubmaps.

Roanoker25
04-15-22, 20:25
Big mistake. Up in NRV this week on business and decided to try this place. Children playground right outside the door and only curtains on the room entrance. Asked for an hour with a fairly attractive 40 ish lady. After a few minutes, another person came in and switched with the original woman. Felt like her elbows were going thru my spine. After 45 minutes of rough rubbing, I called it quits and got up and left. The worst massage experience I have ever had. Do not waste your time. NRV is a ghost land for anything.