PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist: Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Heelman69
07-18-17, 22:44
So I have had some luck over the years doing this:

https://blacksburg.craigslist.org/search/bbb?query=massage&excats=148

That is a search of all services, minus the therapeutic section for "massage" you end up with a lot of scams that want you to sign up for a website, but every now and then, you find a gem. I was the first one to see Red in Roanoke when she was out in Fincastle. I have seen one student coed here at VT. It was brief, but she had one of the hottest bodies I've been with. I think that sometimes girls will test the waters by posting an ad in creative services, skilled Trade and / or Beauty.

Rrguy
11-04-17, 13:26
Posting here and Roanoke cause I can't remember where I saw ad. But found a CL unicorn.

Answered a w4 m ad, found a professional mid-30's / early 40's blond, educated, nice body, will host in B-burg / C-burg area. Loves to fuck, very good, very minimal donation. A pittance not even sure why she wants it. Anyone else know who I'm referring to? Love to trade notes if so. No permission to share yet, not sure I would anyway LOL, so don't ask!

RubMePlease
12-19-17, 08:06
I'm looking for independent alternatives to AMPs. Someone who gives similar service for similar pricing, incall location. Just massage and handshake, I do not need anything else on the menu. I'm more interested in someone who provides a friendly good service with a good attitude in a clean safe location than trying to get the hottest / youngest provider and having to deal with upselling, attitude, boyfriends, drugs, etc. (Although don't get me wrong, young and hot are great if she fits the other criteria!

I don't get a lot of time to devote, so keeping up with CL can be a challenge so I'd like to get contact info for a few good standbys. I know of a few around Roanoke Lynchburg, but if anyone has any to recommend in the NRV area and can provide contact info or point me to the ad, it would be much appreciated! I wasn't able to find much in the area looking the last couple days and driving 1-2 hours each way during a workday is tough to do for me many times.