PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Purple45
09-30-15, 18:49
It's too bad that the Lynchburg user blog got deleted. Previously Lynchburg was not a city listed under Virginia before so the user blog was the only option to report on the happenings in Lynchburg.

Recently visited Jojo in Lynchburg and asked for Mina. The house lady said she is not here and I asked when will she return and again the lady said Mina is not here and Tina is not here. I paused because I didn't ask for Tina but had read a review of her on Rubmaps. I wonder if there ever was a Mina working here or just a fabricated review on Rubmaps to draw in business. I called ahead asking for Tina on a previous visit but she wasn't there when I arrived and basically was lied to for my business so I walked. Unlike the last time I time decided stay after I was offered a semi-attractive slender girl with really long hair reaching 3/4 down her back. I'm terrible at guessing ages but early 40's is my guess. The massage was above average but the HJ was so so and I had to help her with the finish. Sweet lady and the better choice in looks when compared to the other two ladies I saw. She didn't say her name and I didn't ask since she will probably be gone when I pass through the next time. Not a bad place but Roanoke has better options if you are willing to make the seventy-five minute drive.

SlapNutts
10-08-15, 19:28
It's too bad that the Lynchburg user blog got deleted. Previously Lynchburg was not a city listed under Virginia before so the user blog was the only option to report on the happenings in Lynchburg.

Recently visited Jojo in Lynchburg and asked for Mina. The house lady said she is not here and I asked when will she return and again the lady said Mina is not here and Tina is not here. I paused because I didn't ask for Tina but had read a review of her on Rubmaps. I wonder if there ever was a Mina working here or just a fabricated review on Rubmaps to draw in business. I called ahead asking for Tina on a previous visit but she wasn't there when I arrived and basically was lied to for my business so I walked. Unlike the last time I time decided stay after I was offered a semi-attractive slender girl with really long hair reaching 3/4 down her back. I'm terrible at guessing ages but early 40's is my guess. The massage was above average but the HJ was so so and I had to help her with the finish. Sweet lady and the better choice in looks when compared to the other two ladies I saw. She didn't say her name and I didn't ask since she will probably be gone when I pass through the next time. Not a bad place but Roanoke has better options if you are willing to make the seventy-five minute drive.I heard from a very reliable source that a Tina did work there. I normally go at least once a month, but haven't been since the beginning of September. I've noticed the girls come and go rather quickly there, lately you're lucky if they last a month. I've called ahead and asked for specific girls several times and always got who I asked for, maybe it was a miss understanding since Mina and Tina are pretty close to sounding the same. I tried Relax on Williamson last year in Roanoke, same experience as Jojo so for me it wasn't worth a 2 hr round trip, May have to try Angel Spa one day.

David Peter
10-09-15, 17:35
I heard from a very reliable source that a Tina did work there. I normally go at least once a month, but haven't been since the beginning of September. I've noticed the girls come and go rather quickly there, lately you're lucky if they last a month. I've called ahead and asked for specific girls several times and always got who I asked for, maybe it was a miss understanding since Mina and Tina are pretty close to sounding the same. I tried Relax on Williamson last year in Roanoke, same experience as Jojo so for me it wasn't worth a 2 hr round trip, May have to try Angel Spa one day.I visited Waterlick 2 weeks ago and met Tina. She is a fine petite mid 30's lady. Average massage + extra. Tip 40. She asks for more if you touch her.

MesirLancelot
11-16-15, 09:37
Saw Lisa there. Older. Great massage and finish. . 6 h. 4. Ok looking. There is a Sofia working. Did not see her.

MaxSwagger
11-17-15, 13:21
Saw Lisa there. Older. Great massage and finish. . 6 h. 4. Ok looking. There is a Sofia working. Did not see her.Sophia is younger and better looking. Better finish. Lisa gives a better massage.

Luvulongtime
01-09-16, 15:55
Went to waterlick and saw CoCo. She is young but a little thick. Table shower was good but not great. Massage was awesome and well recommended for therapy. However on the flip she will ask the standard for HE but she wants $ for just OTC touching and only upstairs. Will not go back.

MesirLancelot
01-09-16, 23:32
I tried the other massage place across from big lots. It was ok. Old place.

You can park at other local businesses as the parking is for there only.

Not sure if it has improved. I thot about going back.

Storage
01-17-16, 00:05
Anyone have any experience with Patsy on Old Plantation Rd?

Playboy717
01-21-16, 12:48
Does anyone know if Sasha still works at Timberlake massage parlor? She was my favorite girl there. She loved to Kiss.

Purple45
05-31-16, 15:44
The New Day Spa had a grand opening today according to their CL ad. Looks Asian by the picture and lingo.

https://lynchburg.craigslist.org/thp/5608775674.html

Lynchburg
06-01-16, 08:32
The New Day Spa had a grand opening today according to their CL ad. Looks Asian by the picture and lingo.

https://lynchburg.craigslist.org/thp/5608775674.htmlThat's a house, it used to be a State Farm Insurance office. Should be private rooms, there is parking in the back. May be just right if they open up the back door as an entrance. Hope someone TOFTT soon so we will know.

Purple45
06-01-16, 18:11
That's a house, it used to be a State Farm Insurance office. Should be private rooms, there is parking in the back. May be just right if they open up the back door as an entrance. Hope someone TOFTT soon so we will know.A new ad was posted today on CL but nothing on BP. I'm out of town for a few weeks or I would stop by but someone will have a curiosity itch that needs to be scratched and they'll post soon enough, LOL.

https://lynchburg.craigslist.org/thp/5614332502.html

Lynchburg
06-06-16, 08:32
That's a house, it used to be a State Farm Insurance office. Should be private rooms, there is parking in the back. May be just right if they open up the back door as an entrance. Hope someone TOFTT soon so we will know.I got it wrong, due to Google maps, I drove by and discovered that it is the house next to the State Farm Insurance, didn't have time to stop.

Sharps2004
06-13-16, 19:02
I got it wrong, due to Google maps, I drove by and discovered that it is the house next to the State Farm Insurance, didn't have time to stop.I might just have TOFTT this week.

StressedBilly
07-06-16, 21:33
If you all are talking about the house based "Healing Hands Massage", I had a dream about going there. Building looked like it may have formerly been an insurance place and the floors were creaky. Didn't try the shower as I had just showered before going. Great service by a mid to upper 30's woman. Actually dreamt of a pretty decent massage with hot rocks (not burning hot like the place in the mall) and light teasing before the flip. I prefer more teasing around my asshole, but in this dream I didn't make it evident enough or she just wanted to get to the main event. Younger than most of their clientele I would think as she loved my appearance. Could be standard table talk, but either way it was appreciated. Just HE, didn't ask for more, been back once since and had a younger woman (younger 30's I think) and equally good massage, though HE felt rushed. As I stated, I like the teasing part quite a bit and have dreamt of a place where I was all on fours while getting the HE elsewhere in VA (the best dream I've had, PM me for details). All in all, Healing Hands was a satisfactory dream, but I haven't tried JoJo yet. Any other places in town that you know of?

I might just have TOFTT this week.

Lynchburg
07-08-16, 18:19
If you all are talking about the house based "Healing Hands Massage", I had a dream about going there. Building looked like it may have formerly been an insurance place and the floors were creaky. Didn't try the shower as I had just showered before going. Great service by a mid to upper 30's woman. Actually dreamt of a pretty decent massage with hot rocks (not burning hot like the place in the mall) and light teasing before the flip. I prefer more teasing around my asshole, but in this dream I didn't make it evident enough or she just wanted to get to the main event. Younger than most of their clientele I would think as she loved my appearance. Could be standard table talk, but either way it was appreciated. Just HE, didn't ask for more, been back once since and had a younger woman (younger 30's I think) and equally good massage, though HE felt rushed. As I stated, I like the teasing part quite a bit and have dreamt of a place where I was all on fours while getting the HE elsewhere in VA (the best dream I've had, PM me for details). All in all, Healing Hands was a satisfactory dream, but I haven't tried JoJo yet. Any other places in town that you know of?I don't know of any others in the area.

GotrDone85
07-11-16, 05:48
There is a new place on Graves Mill.

StressedBilly
07-28-16, 00:24
Dreamed that I visited NOVA because business took me up there. Check the board for the area for my telling of the dream I had of the area. Not worth the drive just for that, but keep it in mind if you go up there.

Roamin Roman
07-28-16, 19:20
Dreamed that I visited NOVA because business took me up there. Check the board for the area for my telling of the dream I had of the area. Not worth the drive just for that, but keep it in mind if you go up there.Hey, Billy, I'm based in NoVA and just saw your review in the NovA forum. I'm not familiar with that specific establishment, but there are plenty of reliable AMPs in this area (in NoVA, as well as across the river in Prince Georges County, Maryland). So, next time you're planning to visit this area, drop us a query in the open forum and we'll try to steer you right, plus give some good tips regarding protocol, tipping, etc. Cheers!

(Note: It's helpful if you're an active member in your area, contributing useful info. Otherwise, if you're merely a lurker, a newbie with few posts, or someone who just makes "I agree" type posts, you're not likely to get much assistance. NoVA forum members respect what's called "board cred", meaning you've built a reputation as a contributor who shares, rather than someone who just lurks and takes (or trades). If NoVA members see that you've got a good rep in your own area, they'll be happy to help. Otherwise, it might be a crap shoot.).

Roman

StressedBilly
11-13-16, 17:17
After I had fallen asleep near Lynchburg again, I finally dreamed of this place named Jojo. Hadn't been there before but I heard whispers of it. Standard strip mall location, clean and had some decorations on the lobby. Was greeted pretty quickly by a provider in the dream, probably 40's, but she was cheerful. I think her name was Yoshi or something that sounded similar. Paid. 6 to the house and then laid down for the massage.

Started with towel draped, some places do this, some don't. And actually got a very nice massage with good pressure throughout. A lot of places I dreamed of had subpar techniques or just average, but Yoshi knew what she was doing. After towel came off, she kept it around my legs more or less and continued with the oil massage which was also great. Not a bad deal for a. 6 massage. The thing is, she came in with the hot towels and wiped it all off with no hint of teasing / reaching around to make things exciting before the flip.

After the flip she went right for the business and asked how old I was when I got her name. Standard handshake finish, which was pretty good as they go, but with no teasing or hinting at such beforehand, I left feeling unsatisfied as that's usually my favorite part. Had the shower afterwards and got out of there. Probably won't be dreaming there again unless I get confirmation that it's just that particular provider. Great massage is one thing, but I don't usually dream when there is no teasing in said dream.

Also I'm still not sure why people post in VA-other areas when Lynchburg has had its own board for a while now.

SWMonger
11-19-16, 21:01
After I had fallen asleep near Lynchburg again, I finally dreamed of this place named Jojo. Hadn't been there before but I heard whispers of it. Standard strip mall location, clean and had some decorations on the lobby. Was greeted pretty quickly by a provider in the dream, probably 40's, but she was cheerful. I think her name was Yoshi or something that sounded similar. Paid. 6 to the house and then laid down for the massage.

Started with towel draped, some places do this, some don't. And actually got a very nice massage with good pressure throughout. A lot of places I dreamed of had subpar techniques or just average, but Yoshi knew what she was doing. After towel came off, she kept it around my legs more or less and continued with the oil massage which was also great. Not a bad deal for a. 6 massage. The thing is, she came in with the hot towels and wiped it all off with no hint of teasing / reaching around to make things exciting before the flip.

After the flip she went right for the business and asked how old I was when I got her name. Standard handshake finish, which was pretty good as they go, but with no teasing or hinting at such beforehand, I left feeling unsatisfied as that's usually my favorite part. Had the shower afterwards and got out of there. Probably won't be dreaming there again unless I get confirmation that it's just that particular provider. Great massage is one thing, but I don't usually dream when there is no teasing in said dream.

Also I'm still not sure why people post in VA-other areas when Lynchburg has had its own board for a while now.We post in the other areas place because that is where we started before Lynchburg had its own board location. Since most of the info was there we just stayed there. I now check on this location as well. A lot of people here like Jo-Jo but in my book Jo-Jo is so so. I prefer Healing Hands though the masseuses tend to be older and the one of Graves Mill. Emily speaks pretty good English at Graves Mill. Never had trouble with extras at either and plenty of teasing at both.

StressedBilly
11-26-16, 17:16
We post in the other areas place because that is where we started before Lynchburg had its own board location. Since most of the info was there we just stayed there. I now check on this location as well. A lot of people here like Jo-Jo but in my book Jo-Jo is so so. I prefer Healing Hands though the masseuses tend to be older and the one of Graves Mill. Emily speaks pretty good English at Graves Mill. Never had trouble with extras at either and plenty of teasing at both.Next time I'm nearby I'll check out that one then. Never dreamed about Graves mill, but have had some good ones at healing hands.

I kinda wish they would just relocate all the information here to consolidate a bit more.

SWMonger
12-06-16, 21:52
Waterlick was busy today probably due to the rain. Had to wait about 5 minutes. Saw Kiki, she is fantastic. I left very happy. I will either leave my wife for her, adopt her, marry her off to my son, of go bankrupt visiting her every day.

Tomas247
12-11-16, 15:57
Since no one posts in the Danville forum, thought I'd post this here.

I was looking at the ad for the Danville AMP, and noticed that the same "user" also posts the Waterlick ad. So I'm pretty sure they're similar outfits. I'm planning on heading over there later and will report. Not in Danville much, but would be a nice option to have from time to time.

Tomas247
12-13-16, 03:48
Can report that my dream at the Danville AMP left me happy. Semi-cute Chinese girl. Maybe mid 30's? Two people working at the time. Didn't see other girl.

Good massage. . 6 + . 4 tip. Most of massage was undraped and there was a lot of attention to the glutes. Not a lot of teasing or accidental contact with the boys, but on the flip she pointed and asked if I wanted her to take care of that. I told her yes, and said. 4, to which she didn't seem thrilled. Said it needed to be more. I told her that's all I came with and she proceeded.

I don't know what the other guys in Danville are tipping, but I hope it's not more than. 4 for a standard finish. I'll repeat and see how it goes.

Fflint111
12-14-16, 10:16
Can report that my dream at the Danville AMP left me happy. Semi-cute Chinese girl. Maybe mid 30's? Two people working at the time. Didn't see other girl.

Good massage. . 6 + . 4 tip. Most of massage was undraped and there was a lot of attention to the glutes. Not a lot of teasing or accidental contact with the boys, but on the flip she pointed and asked if I wanted her to take care of that. I told her yes, and said. 4, to which she didn't seem thrilled. Said it needed to be more. I told her that's all I came with and she proceeded.

I don't know what the other guys in Danville are tipping, but I hope it's not more than. 4 for a standard finish. I'll repeat and see how it goes.Thanks for TOFTT. Is there parking somewhere other than the front of the store?

Tomas247
12-16-16, 01:15
Thanks for TOFTT. Is there parking somewhere other than the front of the store?So, when I first arrived, there was not a single soul in the parking lot. I was a little weirded out tbh. I pulled over to the side of the building, but I still felt a little weary about it. Also, they has no lights on, so the place looked closed, but I'd called before I went and was told they were open.

So initially, I left with the intention to come back about an hour later when it was darker. So that's what I did. It was darker, and I parked at the front of the store and just didn't care. But the funny thing is that the place is rather inconspicuous even though it's on the main highway. I drove right by it on two different occasions and didn't even realize it was there.

But to answer you question, you can park around back if you want and walk to the front. I decided against that because it seems a little but much for my taste, but yes, there is parking around back. I just thought it made it look even more shady to park in the back of an empty parking lot and walk around front. To each his own.

Nancy, I think was her name. The grip was rather strong on the flip. Took jr about 24 hours to come back to life fully LOL.

ILoveTheHobby
12-17-16, 07:59
Well, Pat is still around. She is posting on CL. I wasn't sure if it was her until I called. I saw her several years ago. She is still in the building near New London.

Not much has changed since my last visit. A lighter touch massage, but it was pretty good. Lots of lotion that doesn't seem to fully come off until I shower.

But it is amazing to see that every drop of stress has been drained from your body by the time you leave.

RvaFun00
12-19-16, 09:24
Hello mongers, I'm traveling from Richmond today to the Lynchburg / Bedford area. Could use a good reasonable massage, with a good view, and a great flip. Any suggestions much appreciated.

Safe hunting.

RvaFun00
12-19-16, 09:25
Waterlick was busy today probably due to the rain. Had to wait about 5 minutes. Saw Kiki, she is fantastic. I left very happy. I will either leave my wife for her, adopt her, marry her off to my son, of go bankrupt visiting her every day.Wow is she that good?

RvaFun00
12-19-16, 09:50
Well, Pat is still around. She is posting on CL. I wasn't sure if it was her until I called. I saw her several years ago. She is still in the building near New London.

Not much has changed since my last visit. A lighter touch massage, but it was pretty good. Lots of lotion that doesn't seem to fully come off until I shower.

But it is amazing to see that every drop of stress has been drained from your body by the time you leave.Can you share details on location please?

Niteluvr
12-21-16, 21:02

I don't know what the other guys in Danville are tipping, but I hope it's not more than. 4 for a standard finish. I'll repeat and see how it goes.Is this the place you're referring to? http://danville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-oriental-massage-4-hands-massage-434-835-2111/19913357.

Niteluvr
12-22-16, 20:17
Can anyone recommend a good massage parlor in Lynchburg that does extras?

Tomas247
12-24-16, 05:00
Is this the place you're referring to? http://danville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-oriental-massage-4-hands-massage-434-835-2111/19913357.That's the one.

RvaFun00
12-26-16, 09:20
Can anyone recommend a good massage parlor in Lynchburg that does extras?Hey I'm in the area today, is it worth the trip?

What was the damage.

Stay safe,

Thanks.

SlapNutts
12-30-16, 13:09
I hadn't been there in a few months and decided to take my chances and do a walk in. Coco greeted me and would be my masseuse, I'd say she is in her late 30's or early 40's, average looking middle age woman, with a little bit of meat on her bones. Not exactly my type, but she was nice, and fun. Her English was a little limited, I don't think she understood some of the things I was saying. The Massage was great though, I actually enjoyed it, she hit everywhere back, legs, feet, arms hands, face, head, neck. No complaints on the flip either she had a great Technique of stroking while rubbing my cornhole. Bottom line I left happy. Would I call and specifically request an appointment with her next time I go? No, BUT I wouldn't be disappointed if I got her by luck of the draw either.

SWMonger
01-18-17, 18:26
Had a little extra money so I opted to do another AMP this month. Went to one of the 4 in Lynchburg. Which AMP and which masseuse will not be posted here out in the open where mamasan can read and get her into trouble. Anyway, called first to see who was working. Had a wonderful time, older but attractive for her age, very attentive to how I like the massage, eager to please. Generous teasing that got me aroused pre flip. Good attention given where needed at the time. Lots of otc roaming and nice utc roaming. Let me take the girls out and play with them and let me pull pants down for kitty play. Probably about the 3rd or 4th time I have seen her so she some trust has developed,. No tell and tip well. Trusted mongers can pm me for name and location.

ZbeMe2980
01-19-17, 19:54
Has anyone ever had a dream about her not sure of her name I know she's in Madison heights and has tattoos everywhere.

Rogmaes
01-29-17, 21:36
Had some business in Richmond and decided to see some of the smaller communities in Va as I would like to settle in some place a little warmer than where I'm from. I don't like Fl. Stopped in Lynchburg for some "Me" time. Beautiful place. Got a room at the Hampton. Checked BP for the local action and came across a place called JoJo Asian Massage located in a plaza on Waterlick. Location looked safe and provided ample parking so I thought I would give it a try. I hit the jackpot. I fell in the hands of a very beautiful masseuse named Zulie. She was wearing black yoga pants and a white T shirt. Sounds simple, but she seemed to have a way of making it very appealing. She's taller than most Asians I know in this line of work but is very well proportioned in all three areas. I had thought of just going for the $40 HH session until I saw her. $60 Hr it was. She's a fun lady with a great demeanor and an infectious laugh. Her English is quite good and there's no rush. Every inch of my body was skillfully tended to. As Kramer put it, "Hey! I am looser than creamed corn. " Be respectful and let your tip show your appreciation. A therapeutic session from table shower to, well, YMMV. You have a gem there in Lynchburg, and I envy you.

Sp3377
02-14-17, 15:43
Jojo at Waterlick. Always enjoy there no matter who I get. Had Lisa there a couple times and would do more than most but not sure she is still there. Stay away from Healing Hands on Timberlake. Not good. BP on Timberlake. Only been once most recently. Yes Apple was there and offers FS, even on my first visit. Beautiful, but rushed. ? Anyone been to Graves Mill Rd AMP? How about NaNa's on Forest rd? And anyone tried Kameryn's? Local, and pops up everytime you google erotic or exotic massage? Just curious. Thanks. Enjoy.

GotrDone85
02-25-17, 16:33
Anyone have recommendation on the best AMP in the area for half hour massages? Preferably ones that will have you leaving happy?

Craiglyszt
02-27-17, 12:17
Anyone have recommendation on the best AMP in the area for half hour massages? Preferably ones that will have you leaving happy?Dude, 2 things.

RTFF.

And do some of your own observations where you actually participate.

GotrDone85
02-28-17, 06:22
Dude, 2 things.

RTFF.

And do some of your own observations where you actually participate.Dude, thanks for the advise.

I never thought about doing either one of those. What was I thinking?

Vaclient
03-01-17, 22:37
Anyone know of a place in the Lynchburg / Roanoke where you can get one?

FitzTheMix
05-01-17, 18:25
Heading to Lynchburg this week (normally go to Richmond) and I am trying to get an idea of where to go. Who has the best menus? Message me if you know.

Thanks all.

Jplop50
06-08-17, 17:53
I'm heading toward Staunton thus weekend, any suggestions of where to stop for AMP?

GotrDone85
07-16-17, 08:09
I've visited Graves Mill before but I was wondering which AMP has the best looking lineup currently? I've always wondered about the consistency of the Waterlick lineup. I've heard good things about that location.

SWMonger
07-16-17, 15:48
I've visited Graves Mill before but I was wondering which AMP has the best looking lineup currently? I've always wondered about the consistency of the Waterlick lineup. I've heard good things about that location.Timberlake has been closed the last two times I have gone there, never had a problem there, never had to ask, had DFK from one that is long gone. Have not been to Balance Point but once, will not go again until there are some decent reviews on here which has not happened yet. Tina is now the main one at Graves Mill, she is more flexible now than when they first opened. I think the best line up is Waterlick, there is a lot of turnover there but they do keep younger AMPs, usually get some decent affection there. It all depends on how well they like you and relate to you.

UpTheMiddle
07-25-17, 12:34
Any good reviews on this place in Hardy?

DwightFry
07-25-17, 20:15
Visited for the first time yesterday. It was an enjoyable experience. Nice massage with $40 tip. I went regularly to healing hands until they closed. Treatment at Graves Mill was similar. I tried JoJo twice and left unsatisfied. I also tried storm once and felt cheated. I paid for 1 hr and only got 35 minutes with her. My other experience was on old forest rd, only went once and there was nothing extra offered. Has anyone tried the AMP at food lion shopping center in Rustburg?

DwightFry
08-02-17, 14:48
Even after reading some bad reviews on here, I gave balance point a shot. I do not recomend going there. I paid for 1 hr and only got 1/2. I saw lucy from NY. Very attractive and wore a skirt while she worked. After about 30 minutes, did the flip and was done. She said they real busy, but if I come back at night, she will make up the lost time. I have no plans on returning, plus she wanted bigger tip.

SWMonger
08-03-17, 08:30
Visited for the first time yesterday. It was an enjoyable experience. Nice massage with $40 tip. I went regularly to healing hands until they closed. Treatment at Graves Mill was similar. I tried JoJo twice and left unsatisfied. I also tried storm once and felt cheated. I paid for 1 hr and only got 35 minutes with her. My other experience was on old forest rd, only went once and there was nothing extra offered. Has anyone tried the AMP at food lion shopping center in Rustburg?I did not know there was an AMP at the Food Lion in Rustburg. Will TOFT and report.

SWMonger
08-03-17, 18:17
It's a no go with the andǚare้and in Rustburg. No teasing, no playing with the soldier standing at attention, nothing. Notta. Zip. Uncovered the towel and she put it back on. Almost all of the time was spent on the back and shoulders. Has to tell her several times that I like it softer. Uncovered the towel on the flip with Jr. Standing there waving at her but she quickly covered him up. No tip. Had to take the blue balls over to Waterlake for some YoYo attention, world of difference.

DwightFry
08-12-17, 17:58
Healing Hands on Timberlake is advertising grand reopening on backpage. I always had a good time there with Sasha. May go check it out tomorrow.

DwightFry
08-15-17, 16:55
Went to healing hands today. One girl working right now named Tina. She gives a very good massage and the best table shower I have ever had. She is I am guessing late 30's or early 40's. She is not flirty or talkative, but has really great hands. Cost was 60/40.

OneHappyPuppy
08-27-17, 14:23
Decided to check out the new AMP on Old Forest Rd. Went in and paid the Mamasan then was led to the room by Eva. Fairly cute, probably late 20's or early 30's. The room set up was bizarre. It had a pass through window into the waiting area like you see at a medical office, covered by wooden shutters. I could occasionally hear mama on the computer. The actual massage was pretty good but not really any teasing made me wonder if the place was legit. On the flip, she covered me and started feather touching. I took her hand and moved it to the appropriate area and we were off. Asked if I would take care of her and told me to stay quiet because of the opening to the other room. Finish was very good. Eye contact and lots of little kisses on the neck, ears, and eyelids. None of the standard "staring blankly into space" you typically get. Gave her $10 over the standard tip for the effort. I may repeat but the pass through makes me a little uncomfortable.

Member #5777
08-29-17, 13:11
Made a visit during my lunch, Coco was in the dream, and well skilled, great table shower, plenty of attention. Very good rubdown, no issue with otc roaming, always feel like you need to be careful. On the flip, plenty of teasing and the girls came out to play too. Overal quality time and hope to become a regular there. Damages were standard.

ScottVT
08-29-17, 19:20
Decided to check out the new AMP on Old Forest Rd. Went in and paid the Mamasan then was led to the room by Eva. Fairly cute, probably late 20's or early 30's. The room set up was bizarre. It had a pass through window into the waiting area like you see at a medical office, covered by wooden shutters. I could occasionally hear mama on the computer. The actual massage was pretty good but not really any teasing made me wonder if the place was legit. On the flip, she covered me and started feather touching. I took her hand and moved it to the appropriate area and we were off. Asked if I would take care of her and told me to stay quiet because of the opening to the other room. Finish was very good. Eye contact and lots of little kisses on the neck, ears, and eyelids. None of the standard "staring blankly into space" you typically get. Gave her $10 over the standard tip for the effort. I may repeat but the pass through makes me a little uncomfortable.I went and the massage was above average. The girls are 30-40. I rubbed her and even put her hand on me. She said I watch you do. Will not repeat.

NotBob2014
09-11-17, 10:06
There are 3 places now to post about Lynchburg. My latest review of 5 shops is under the 'VA. Other areas', USER Blog, Lynchburg. This is where it all started so many people still post there. Maybe one day an Admin can merge all 3 areas so nothing is lost.

Alice168
09-12-17, 12:16
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

TaxRan
10-13-17, 09:39
Made a visit during my lunch, Coco was in the dream, and well skilled, great table shower, plenty of attention. Very good rubdown, no issue with otc roaming, always feel like you need to be careful. On the flip, plenty of teasing and the girls came out to play too. Overal quality time and hope to become a regular there. Damages were standard.I will be going to Lynchburg for a high school reunion, what's the name of this place?

GotrDone85
10-15-17, 10:06
When presented with the option at Waterlick can anyone say they recommend the table shower or would you pass and stay in the room? To my knowledge this is the only place that has a table shower in the area correct?

TaxRan
10-16-17, 14:10
When presented with the option at Waterlick can anyone say they recommend the table shower or would you pass and stay in the room? To my knowledge this is the only place that has a table shower in the area correct?Table shower is my favorite thing about AMPs.

TaxRan
10-20-17, 20:17
Was visiting this weekend, friend recommended this place so I had to stop by. Great table shower, wonderful massage, and a happy ending. Sure beats the AMP where I live. May visit them again on the way home Sunday, or try a new one in Roanoke or Bristol.

VirginiaMan7
10-21-17, 14:16
Hey Lynchburg guys. You have a cute petite girl working at a spa in Lynchburg. Her name is Mini. She recently moved from Roanoke to Lynchburg. She won't have sex, but the massage is great, and the flip is awesome. I don't know what spa she's at, but if you find her, you'll leave happy. Feel free to reply to this post if you find her.

TaxRan
10-21-17, 15:44
Hey Lynchburg guys. You have a cute petite girl working at a spa in Lynchburg. Her name is Mini. She recently moved from Roanoke to Lynchburg. She won't have sex, but the massage is great, and the flip is awesome. I don't know what spa she's at, but if you find her, you'll leave happy. Feel free to reply to this post if you find her.Can you tell me any good AMPs in Roanoke? I will be driving through there tomorrow.

VirginiaMan7
10-22-17, 02:09
Can you tell me any good AMPs in Roanoke? I will be driving through there tomorrow.Yes. It's pretty cookie cutter her in Roanoke. Standard massage, flip, happy ending. Mostly mature ladies. The girls at 9998 beside Long John Silvers on Williamson will fix you up. If you want less massage and more sex, pop into Orchid on your way down 460 in Blue Ridge and ask for Apple. But that's expensive. I would just get the happy end on Williamson. 60 hr. 40 tip or 40 half 40 tip.

TaxRan
10-22-17, 17:22
Yes. It's pretty cookie cutter her in Roanoke. Standard massage, flip, happy ending. Mostly mature ladies. The girls at 9998 beside Long John Silvers on Williamson will fix you up. If you want less massage and more sex, pop into Orchid on your way down 460 in Blue Ridge and ask for Apple. But that's expensive. I would just get the happy end on Williamson. 60 hr. 40 tip or 40 half 40 tip.I should have taken your advice, but I took a chance with a BP massage ad around Bristol. Not good, I posted a report in the BP reviews on the TN tri city area. I finally TOFTT.

Craiglyszt
10-29-17, 16:42
Yes. It's pretty cookie cutter her in Roanoke. Standard massage, flip, happy ending. Mostly mature ladies. The girls at 9998 beside Long John Silvers on Williamson will fix you up. If you want less massage and more sex, pop into Orchid on your way down 460 in Blue Ridge and ask for Apple. But that's expensive. I would just get the happy end on Williamson. 60 hr. 40 tip or 40 half 40 tip.Apple is at Orchid, I thought she was gone, long gone.

RubLuvver
11-02-17, 19:37
When presented with the option at Waterlick can anyone say they recommend the table shower or would you pass and stay in the room? To my knowledge this is the only place that has a table shower in the area correct?I definitely stay in the room. Felt like I was getting paraded around other providers as she guided me back to the room. SO awkward.

RubLuvver
11-02-17, 19:40
Hey Lynchburg guys. You have a cute petite girl working at a spa in Lynchburg. Her name is Mini. She recently moved from Roanoke to Lynchburg. She won't have sex, but the massage is great, and the flip is awesome. I don't know what spa she's at, but if you find her, you'll leave happy. Feel free to reply to this post if you find her.Hi. How do you know about Mini without knowing where she is?

SlapNutts
11-04-17, 08:43
I definitely stay in the room. Felt like I was getting paraded around other providers as she guided me back to the room. SO awkward.I've had dozens of table showers at waterlick. And believe I've only crossed paths once with another provider as I was being" guided back to the room ". It wasn't a big deal or awkward at all as far as I'm concerned. I said "How you doing" and kept on going. It's their job, they do this everyday. Do you think they were thinking "OMG I saw a customer come out of table shower" I'm sure they don't think twice about it LOL.

ILoveTheHobby
11-04-17, 09:55
Timberlake (not balance point, but the house near big lots) used to have a ts.

When presented with the option at Waterlick can anyone say they recommend the table shower or would you pass and stay in the room? To my knowledge this is the only place that has a table shower in the area correct?

Frelance
12-01-17, 22:52
Did a search in the Roanoke, Lynchburg, and Virginia – Other Sites forums and found no matches, so I am assuming this is the first review for this AMP. The spa is located in strip mall just off 460. Nothing special on the outside but the inside is amazing. There are four large rooms, including a two table "couples" room (first picture). Each room has its own sink and the couples' room has both a sink and a walk in shower. There's also a room where the table shower is located and it features more than the standard shower hose. It has a pipe with seven shower heads directly above it (second picture). The regular rooms have a grab bar over the beds / tables that will allow your masseuse to support herself while she walks on your back and massage you with her feet. On a recent visit I got the works: a one hour massage ($60), including back walking, and, for $10 extra, a table shower. I also got a coupon good for a free lunch at the Chinese restaurant around the corner! Oh, and I left happy. I tell you, boys, Bedford does not deserve a place like this.

ILoveTheHobby
12-02-17, 09:46
How much did you tip?

Did a search in the Roanoke, Lynchburg, and Virginia Other Sites forums and found no matches, so I am assuming this is the first review for this AMP. The spa is located in strip mall just off 460. Nothing special on the outside but the inside is amazing. There are four large rooms, including a two table "couples" room (first picture). Each room has its own sink and the couples' room has both a sink and a walk in shower. There's also a room where the table shower is located and it features more than the standard shower hose. It has a pipe with seven shower heads directly above it (second picture). The regular rooms have a grab bar over the beds / tables that will allow your masseuse to support herself while she walks on your back and massage you with her feet. On a recent visit I got the works: a one hour massage ($60), including back walking, and, for $10 extra, a table shower. I also got a coupon good for a free lunch at the Chinese restaurant around the corner! Oh, and I left happy. I tell you, boys, Bedford does not deserve a place like this.

Frelance
12-02-17, 12:08
How much did you tip?Standard tip.

LongTime434
12-17-17, 06:19
https://lynchburg.craigslist.org/thp/d/new-asian-massage-amazing/6427476933.html

Don't waste your time. I went in for 30 minutes just to try the place out. It was an "ok" massage w / no flip.

DwightFry
12-19-17, 20:12
https://lynchburg.craigslist.org/thp/d/new-asian-massage-amazing/6427476933.html

Don't waste your time. I went in for 30 minutes just to try the place out. It was an "ok" massage w / no flip.My last 2 experiences here have been my best at any AMP. I always get 1 hour plus the shower.

ILoveTheHobby
12-27-17, 22:18
Did anyone else receive a mass mailer postcard from balance point? Seemed a little odd, but I guess they are drumming up business.

LongTime434
12-28-17, 08:31
My last 2 experiences here have been my best at any AMP. I always get 1 hour plus the shower.Is there a specific person you ask for? Bc I seen that it was two ladies working there.

SlapNutts
12-28-17, 17:21
Did anyone else receive a mass mailer postcard from balance point? Seemed a little odd, but I guess they are drumming up business.I received a postcard yesterday. Funny thing is a Guy I work with got one last month and he's never been to a AMP.

DwightFry
12-28-17, 17:59
Is there a specific person you ask for? Bc I seen that it was two ladies working there.Are you sure you went to spring soil and not health massage? I have only seen 1 woman working in spring soil. Spring soil is where the limo place use to be. I tried health massage once and got nothing other then a massage.

ILoveTheHobby
12-28-17, 19:18
I think it was a complete mass mailer. No targeting. Might be interesting to see if they are more cautious with new faces there.

I received a postcard yesterday. Funny thing is a Guy I work with got one last month and he's never been to a AMP.

LongTime434
12-29-17, 09:20
Are you sure you went to spring soil and not health massage? I have only seen 1 woman working in spring soil. Spring soil is where the limo place use to be. I tried health massage once and got nothing other then a massage.I positive it was two females there bro. They open at 9 on Saturday and I got there around 915. I've never been to Health Massage.

SlapNutts
01-15-18, 00:40
Not sure if this place is new, BUT this weekend was the first time I saw / noticed a ad for Angel Massage. Looks like She operates out of her house. Anybody ever sample?

https://lynchburg.craigslist.org/thp/d/angel-massage/6457351650.html

MeatMe
01-15-18, 08:31
Wow! Stopped by last week and saw ShaSha, she is really a site for sore eyes. I'd guess mid thirties nice face and tight body along with a really friendly attitude.

Allowed OTC and did a decent massage covering all areas along with some playful teasing.

On the flip she allowed the top to come off which made the handshake very exciting. Her engrish is not so good so she had a hard time negotiating but I have a feeling more might be on the menu.

Between Michelle at Tokyo and ShaSha at BP seems like someone must be listening to the complaints. Word of warning, the other provider at BP is not worth it and should be avoided.

Keep up the good work Alice.

SlapNutts
01-21-18, 02:21
Just a warning, beware of the other girl there named Sue. She is a real dog. ShaSha is slightly better looking than the average AMP girl in the area, seemed tall and thin with a decent face and a flat ass, but compared to Sue she is a frigging supermodel, also as previously reported she knows very little English. It was a Decent massage, more sensual than theraputic. She really shined on the flip, took her time with the handshake and I left very happy.

ScottVT
01-22-18, 18:49
Just a warning, beware of the other girl there named Sue. She is a real dog. ShaSha is slightly better looking than the average AMP girl in the area, seemed tall and thin with a decent face and a flat ass, but compared to Sue she is a frigging supermodel, also as previously reported she knows very little English. It was a Decent massage, more sensual than theraputic. She really shined on the flip, took her time with the handshake and I left very happy.I went in Saturday and ShaSha came out to greet me. She was nice. Will repeat.

Seday1029
03-30-18, 20:53
I'll be traveling to Lynchburg near the end of April and just wondering what spa you all would suggest and who to ask for. Thanks in advance.

KnightKrawler
05-26-18, 00:29
Are things any betterr in the Burg my last visit was to timberlake and wasnt worth the drive. Any suggestions. Pm me I know places in cville that are great I'm willing to share info.

SpaceNut
06-05-18, 14:18
There is a place in Bedford that supposedly has a nice table shower. There is a picture in the pictures file here. I never made it out there and want to check it out if it is worth it. Sorry I don't have more info I seem to have lost it. It is on the Roanoke side of town near a Chinese restaurant. Feel free to pm me if you have intel or questions. If I find something I'll edit this post.

TimJim
06-05-18, 16:56
There is a place in Bedford that supposedly has a nice table shower. There is a picture in the pictures file here. I never made it out there and want to check it out if it is worth it. Sorry I don't have more info I seem to have lost it. It is on the Roanoke side of town near a Chinese restaurant. Feel free to pm me if you have intel or questions. If I find something I'll edit this post.I stopped in there out of curiosity. It's the one down the hill in a strip near the shopping center. I wasn't impressed with the lady so I didn't partake.

VirginiaMan7
07-29-18, 18:24
Hi. How do you know about Mini without knowing where she is?Hi Rub, I can see you missed the part of my post that said she moved from Roanoke to Lynchburg. So, since I live in Roanoke, and she worked in Roanoke. That is how I know her.

Vaclient
08-20-18, 22:47
I contacted Pat in Lynchburg who advertised on craigslist until the therapy section was removed. She is still offering massages. She said it would be nice if I sent her some customers. In case there are new people here that don't know of her, she is a slender ebony lady. She gives massages from 9 am to 4 pm m-f. Please don't call her outside those hours. Her cell is 434-XXX-9690. I think she prefers txt.

WindWalker6052
08-22-18, 08:18
I contacted Pat in Lynchburg who advertised on craigslist until the therapy section was removed. She is still offering massages. She said it would be nice if I sent her some customers. In case there are new people here that don't know of her, she is a slender ebony lady. She gives massages from 9 am to 4 pm m-f. Please don't call her outside those hours. Her cell is 434-XXX-9690. I think she prefers txt.Does pat offer anything beside massages thanks.

Hobbyist540
08-23-18, 09:22
Does pat offer anything beside massages thanks.No. But she is well worth the visit.

Vaclient
09-18-18, 23:26
Saw Pat today and she is better than any Asian massage parlor I have been in. She does not start asking for a tip the minute your in the door. Actually she don't even ask for a tip which makes me want to give one. I placed a tip on the massage table after she left the room for me to dress. I will be returning very soon.

Vaclient
09-18-18, 23:30
Visited her today and the massage was great. She accepts tips but don't ask for them. Her place was clean and I was very happy with the massage and will return soon.

RvaFun00
09-29-18, 07:49
Visited her today and the massage was great. She accepts tips but don't ask for them. Her place was clean and I was very happy with the massage and will return soon.Good morning, working in the area, can someone pm a SM Pats contact info and a brief review of her service?

Stay safe.

Niteluvr
11-24-18, 01:57
Just a warning, beware of the other girl there named Sue. She is a real dog. ShaSha is slightly better looking than the average AMP girl in the area, seemed tall and thin with a decent face and a flat ass, but compared to Sue she is a frigging supermodel, also as previously reported she knows very little English. It was a Decent massage, more sensual than theraputic. She really shined on the flip, took her time with the handshake and I left very happy.I was in town visiting and went there tonight. Called to ask directions and the woman on the phone said, "Directly across the street from McDonald's. " That's BS. After much back and forth, finally found the place, at least a hundred yards away from where she told me. Then on top of that drama, she looked hideous. Didn't ask her name so don't know if it was Sue, but she said she's the owner and nobody else available so I left.

NcJames42
11-30-18, 14:54
Been to Bdfd AMP months ago and was so-so. Older unattractive woman who massaged like she'd rather be doing something else. Price is better but wondering about other experience there.

Thanks.

NcJames42
11-30-18, 14:57
Could I have Pat's info too?

Good morning, working in the area, can someone pm a SM Pats contact info and a brief review of her service?

Stay safe.

NcJames42
12-17-18, 15:14
Been to Bdfd AMP months ago and was so-so. Older unattractive woman who massaged like she'd rather be doing something else. Price is better but wondering about other experience there.

Thanks.Tried again. Different masseuse but same as my previous post. This time although advertised as $50, demanded $60 for hr. Massage so-so, wanted high tip. Won't be trying again with current girl.

NcJames42
12-17-18, 17:38
I contacted Pat in Lynchburg who advertised on craigslist until the therapy section was removed. She is still offering massages. She said it would be nice if I sent her some customers. In case there are new people here that don't know of her, she is a slender ebony lady. She gives massages from 9 am to 4 pm m-f. Please don't call her outside those hours. Her cell is 434-XXX-9690. I think she prefers txt.If she is still giving massage, I would like get her contact info. You can PM me if you prefer. Thanks.

ScottVT
12-18-18, 20:54

Thanks.Don't waste your money.

RubbyDucky
01-09-19, 18:08
I contacted Pat in Lynchburg who advertised on craigslist until the therapy section was removed. She is still offering massages. She said it would be nice if I sent her some customers. In case there are new people here that don't know of her, she is a slender ebony lady. She gives massages from 9 am to 4 pm m-f. Please don't call her outside those hours. Her cell is 434-XXX-9690. I think she prefers txt.Hello friends! Yes I'm interested in Pat's info also. Bored with the AMP's in LBurg. I've had dreams about each of them in lburg at least twice. New to the board but not the hobby. Golden Sands is my go to simply because of the discretion.

ScottVT
01-10-19, 10:56
Hello friends! Yes I'm interested in Pat's info also. Bored with the AMP's in LBurg. I've had dreams about each of them in lburg at least twice. New to the board but not the hobby. Golden Sands is my go to simply because of the discretion.They now offer a free table shower. Been a few times recently and massage was good and left happy. Will repeat.

RubbyDucky
01-10-19, 12:24
They now offer a free table shower. Been a few times recently and massage was good and left happy. Will repeat.The table shower is some what make shift and the rain boots they wear while they shower you are worth a chuckle.

NotBob2014
01-10-19, 16:51
Don't waste your money.Agree. Don't waste your money. Tried three times with three different woman. Handjob and poor massage, etc, not worth it. I heard this place is being watched by local PD. I have a friend that lives within site and he knows the cars.

NotBob2014
01-10-19, 16:52
They now offer a free table shower. Been a few times recently and massage was good and left happy. Will repeat.Ok. This is new? Do they squat and piss on you? Sounds kinky. Where is golden sands?

RubbyDucky
01-10-19, 17:30
Ok. This is new? Do they squat and piss on you? Sounds kinky. Where is golden sands?Fort Ave just past Walgreens intersection on the right, heading towards City Stadium. Park in the back at the bottom of the hill.

CoolWays
01-25-19, 00:22
Anyone have any reports on this place thinking of making a road trip from Roanoke very soon.

Thanks.

Ssr1911
01-25-19, 08:10
Anyone have any reports on this place thinking of making a road trip from Roanoke very soon.

Thanks.Been a few times, nothing special. Standard rates, standard half-assed massage, standard ending. I usually make the trip to Roanoke, or Charlotte if I have the time and motivation to be in the car for 7 hours.

Usairman95
01-29-19, 13:45
Hello gentlemen. Are there any AMP's that offer more than just a handshake? I have read a lot of the reviews and they seem to be just the regular handshake and that is even hit or miss. Thanks.

NotBob2014
01-29-19, 22:27
There are many local AMPs now; much to my surprise. I have not been to the newest ones. JoJo's on waterlick, BP on Timberlake, and perhaps even Wellness On Graves Mill will always be your normal AMP experience at 60/ hour and 40 tip.

By now, you likely have a pm from a member talking about a lady at BP on Timberlake. It will say a nice massage. Good ending and "perhaps more is on the menu". That will actually be the boss impersonating a monger. The accounts will even post about other shops or escorts. But, if you get that pm then likely more is on the menu.

Regardless, most here in l'burg prefer JoJo's or Wellness on Graves Mill.

As for FS, usually only for the long time and favorite customers unless you find one at BP. Could be ugly and fat or attractive. The boss likes the girls to provide FS but not all do.

Only one girl works at BP due to low customers. JoJos usually has two or even three (in the past). Wellness has two.

Hello gentlemen. Are there any AMP's that offer more than just a handshake? I have read a lot of the reviews and they seem to be just the regular handshake and that is even hit or miss. Thanks.

Bob0525
01-30-19, 16:19
Hello gentlemen. Are there any AMP's that offer more than just a handshake? I have read a lot of the reviews and they seem to be just the regular handshake and that is even hit or miss. Thanks.I am following this because I am interested too. Never used the local AMP's becuase I have never been sure what to expect but definitely interested in knowing who's willing to play.

LynchBurgUber
01-30-19, 20:45
Hello gentlemen. Are there any AMP's that offer more than just a handshake? I have read a lot of the reviews and they seem to be just the regular handshake and that is even hit or miss. Thanks.Plenty of choices for AMP's in Lynchburg As mentioned most are standard handshake. A recent visit to BP. Hadn't been there since last spring FS was on menu but not at a number I was willing to part with.

NotBob2014
02-01-19, 10:35
No one called me out on my mistake. "Wellness" is not the correct name. It is New Day Spa on Graves Mill. I don't know why I used the wrong name. To many places to keep up with it all.

There are many local AMPs now; much to my surprise. I have not been to the newest ones. JoJo's on waterlick, BP on Timberlake, and perhaps even Wellness On Graves Mill will always be your normal AMP experience at 60/ hour and 40 tip.

By now, you likely have a pm from a member talking about a lady at BP on Timberlake. It will say a nice massage. Good ending and "perhaps more is on the menu". That will actually be the boss impersonating a monger. The accounts will even post about other shops or escorts. But, if you get that pm then likely more is on the menu.

Regardless, most here in l'burg prefer JoJo's or Wellness on Graves Mill.

As for FS, usually only for the long time and favorite customers unless you find one at BP. Could be ugly and fat or attractive. The boss likes the girls to provide FS but not all do.

Only one girl works at BP due to low customers. JoJos usually has two or even three (in the past). Wellness has two.

Jim1960
02-08-19, 14:28
There was a lady in Lynchburg in the same building as Pat that did massages is she still available can someone give me her info please I will possibly be down there this weekend.

GatorAlum
02-20-19, 13:06
There used to be a provider here in Roanoke by that name. I heard she opened her own shop out in the burg. Anybody know which one? She was the best. Thanks in advance. Gator.

LynchBurgUber
02-20-19, 14:27
There used to be a provider here in Roanoke by that name. I heard she opened her own shop out in the burg. Anybody know which one? She was the best. Thanks in advance. Gator.Graves Mill. Reported she was out of town a few weeks ago. She was not there on my last visit then.

Jshel
03-13-19, 17:37
Any info on this place?

NotBob2014
03-17-19, 11:35
Any info on this place?It definitely helps when a new person posts reviews. I've also seen where a massage boss (Boss Alice comes to mind) would post as a monger and ask if there was any info on one of her shops. Of course, some bosses (never guess who) would also post reviews about their shop. Anyways, I'm looking forward to your review. Be sure to give us the location too. BTW, most lynchburg people post under the "Other Areas" section.

ScottVT
03-17-19, 14:34
Any info on this place?It is in Thaxton. Only standard available but safe location with no worries. Her hours are limited so plan ahead.

MLewis453
03-23-19, 11:07
It is in Thaxton. Only standard available but safe location with no worries. Her hours are limited so plan ahead.OK I'm new here any info on golden sands?

ScottVT
03-23-19, 20:01
OK I'm new here any info on golden sands?There was a girl there that was very good and provided extra's but she is gone. I saw one of the other girls, the younger one and only standard was available. Try BP on Timberlake.

MLewis453
03-24-19, 20:54
There was a girl there that was very good and provided extra's but she is gone. I saw one of the other girls, the younger one and only standard was available. Try BP on Timberlake.Ok is the Timberlake location safe, thought it was being watched.

So what's the BP?

ScottVT
03-25-19, 09:50
Ok is the Timberlake location safe, thought it was being watched.

So what's the BP?I have taken a break since I have noticed unmarked cars watching some of the places. It just isn't worth it especially since there are no top providers in our area. How can you relax if your thinking about LEO or being on camera. On the flip side I have saved a ton of money and am planning a trip to Vegas where things are legal and no hassle just good things in store. Happy hunting.

MLewis453
03-25-19, 10:23
I have taken a break since I have noticed unmarked cars watching some of the places. It just isn't worth it especially since there are no top providers in our area. How can you relax if your thinking about LEO or being on camera. On the flip side I have saved a ton of money and am planning a trip to Vegas where things are legal and no hassle just good things in store. Happy hunting.Thanks I appreciate the info.

AsianTiger
03-26-19, 11:53
Went by New Day Spa saw Emily. I picked a healthy option and got my ear candled. Just wanted to say very relaxing and Emily is super sweet. Fun experience and did help the ringing In my ears. Just remember their is all sorts of excuses to use if someone is watching. Keep safe.

ScottVT
03-26-19, 13:11
Went by New Day Spa saw Emily. I picked a healthy option and got my ear candled. Just wanted to say very relaxing and Emily is super sweet. Fun experience and did help the ringing In my ears. Just remember their is all sorts of excuses to use if someone is watching. Keep safe.So you post on the Roanoke board you did a 90 minute massage yesterday at a location there and then you post in Lynchburg that you had a session today. Lucky you. I have seen vehicles across the street from new day plus two other locations in the area. It's nice that you are doing Emily a favor by posting since she has asked you (and a few others) but her place is being watched as are some of the other places in Lynchburg. Hope it works out for you but until things settle down it is not worth the risk.

MeatMe
03-31-19, 21:04
Went by New Day Spa saw Emily. I picked a healthy option and got my ear candled. Just wanted to say very relaxing and Emily is super sweet. Fun experience and did help the ringing In my ears. Just remember their is all sorts of excuses to use if someone is watching. Keep safe.I have never been offered anything but the usual massage by Emily the place is nice with behind the place parking.

Not sure why anyone would want to sit and watch cause it's like Alice's place that has a new worker every week.

Asian Tiger read your PM.

MarkStory99
04-03-19, 16:16
I have taken a break since I have noticed unmarked cars watching some of the places. It just isn't worth it especially since there are no top providers in our area. How can you relax if your thinking about LEO or being on camera. On the flip side I have saved a ton of money and am planning a trip to Vegas where things are legal and no hassle just good things in store. Happy hunting.As a reminder, prostitution is most certainly NOT legal in Las Vegas (or any part of Clark County). Now, if you've got lots of cash to spend and are heading out towards Pahrump, well that's different.

Rogmaes
04-06-19, 07:32
I posted here a few years ago and finally decided that I would setup temporary residence in the Lynchburg area. I remember having a great time at Jojo's on Waterlick. My recent reconnaissance mission payed off. I didn't expect much since I was a walking. A gorgeous lady by the name Wendy greeted me and I was escorted to her "place of business". She is the same beautiful masseuse I saw back then, only different name, as these ladies have a practice of doing. She has a way of immediately putting you at ease with her great demeanor and infectious laugh. Her masterly technique has been influenced from experience gained at her trade professionally in MI and NY. As before, I experienced an exceptional therapeutic session from table shower to, well, ultimate satisfaction. I'll be back for sure while I'm in VA. For contact information:

https://www.manta.com/c/mhkstys/jojo-asian-massage

ScottVT
04-09-19, 17:33
With the recent heat I hadn't been in a while so I was out over the weekend and did not notice anything out of place. I decided to pop into BP and ended up having a great time. Massage was really good and I got everything I asked for. With that being said I will probably wait a few weeks before I try to make another visit. I use to go 3-4 times a month but that had to go with eyes out and about. Hopefully I can get back into a regular schedule soon. Be safe and happy hunting.

WindWalker6052
05-18-19, 12:43
There was a lady in Lynchburg in the same building as Pat that did massages is she still available can someone give me her info please I will possibly be down there this weekend.There nobody over there jest pat.

ScottVT
05-20-19, 13:23
Ok is the Timberlake location safe, thought it was being watched.

So what's the BP?I have been there a few times in the last couple of weeks. Seems like things have calmed down for the time being. Lulu has a nice body and gives a good massage. Enjoy her as they switch those girls out more often than most places.

JJohnson01
06-10-19, 15:44
My first trip to and AMP today. Took The plunge at new day and saw Emily. Made mistake and went in the lobby while someone else was there, was asked to come back in 20 minutes. I gave them 30 before I went back and still ran into the guy as I was pulling in.

Went for a half hour which is. 4 to the house. Was escorted back and given some privacy to get ready, left the same amount on the second table. Emily came into and was really happy to see her tip already in sight, lots of talking and so-so massage. Plenty of playful touches throughout.

On the flip she went right to work, was an upsell to get UTC but it came with some nip play. All said and done I left happy for $.

Cons- had to sneak home and take a shower, Emily was heavily perfumed. Definitely do not stop on your way home.

Playboy717
06-11-19, 14:16
My first trip to and AMP today. Took The plunge at new day and saw Emily. Made mistake and went in the lobby while someone else was there, was asked to come back in 20 minutes. I gave them 30 before I went back and still ran into the guy as I was pulling in.

Went for a half hour which is. 4 to the house. Was escorted back and given some privacy to get ready, left the same amount on the second table. Emily came into and was really happy to see her tip already in sight, lots of talking and so-so massage. Plenty of playful touches throughout.

On the flip she went right to work, was an upsell to get UTC but it came with some nip play. All said and done I left happy for $.

Cons- had to sneak home and take a shower, Emily was heavily perfumed. Definitely do not stop on your way home.LOL. Enjoyed your review.

TimJim
06-11-19, 22:20

Cons- had to sneak home and take a shower, Emily was heavily perfumed. Definitely do not stop on your way home.Emily is the best around IMO. She only gets better the longer you get to know her (and the better you treat her).

ScottVT
06-12-19, 14:33
Emily is the best around IMO. She only gets better the longer you get to know her (and the better you treat her).All providers have good and bad. No exceptions.

TimJim
06-13-19, 11:57
All providers have good and bad. No exceptions.As I stated. It was imo, however I would like to hear the "bad" you're alluding to if you'd care to share.

JJohnson01
06-17-19, 10:44
I went to Jojo's today, I'd heard great things about Wendy. When I walked in there was a very petite 40's or so and a tall drink of rice wine that was smoking hot answering the phones. Murphy's law prevailed and the petite lady showed me back to a room, turns out this was Anna. I went for the half, . 4 to the house, and left the same sitting on the side table while I was disrobing.

A word of advice, unless you are looking to really get worked out let them know you want medium pressure. Otherwise it's all knees and elbows and tiny chicks walking across your spine. Eventually I asked her to go a little bit lighter and that's when it got to what I was hoping for, soft roaming hands.

Not much of a talker, I thought I had struck out but then came the flip. It. Was. Worth it.

Standard handshake but I was allowed to OTC all I wanted. Excellent technique and paid attention to all of my friends. Cleaned up with a hot towel and then finished off with a scalp massage oh, and that's when she got pretty talkative.

Worth a visit, will be back. Fingers crossed that I get the smoking hot dragon next time.

Stay safe gentlemongers.

JJohnson01
07-05-19, 08:01
Emily is the best around IMO. She only gets better the longer you get to know her (and the better you treat her).Have you by chance gotten her to get the little man wet, North it south? If so, what was the damage?

JJohnson01
07-06-19, 12:51
Decided to come back for a second visit. Was ushered back by a 50's, took the half (. 4) and left the same on the side table. Disrobed and laid down, in walking Mai, beautiful mid 20's, spinner body. Perfect pressure, worked out some knots, had me on all fours in no time. I always thought that was an expression, nope. Reaching through the back and massaging the boys got me ready for the flip. OTC touching while she worked, got close and would breath on it. Eruption! Said more is available next time.

JohnnySmitty35
07-25-19, 16:17
Don't know her name but she was ok to look at. Nice big boobs too. Not very good English and probably late 40's. Played with the boys during the table shower and then gave a nice massage. At the end asked me if she could touch my junk. Of course I said yes. Then there was OTC and then she let me pull out her twins! They were big with big nipples. Her rhythm wasn't quite doing it for me with the HE, so I went in for a deep hard suck on those wonderful nipples and she pressed them hard into my face and I sucked in hard while rubbing on the outside of her P. Then I shot all over my stomach. She cleaned me up and got a hot towel and wiped me down. $90 for 90 plus. 4 tip. Happy camper!

The place isn't that nice but you don't have to worry about running into anyone at a mini-mall.

BigJWood
07-26-19, 06:56
I'm in Lynchburg today for work. Anyone want to PM me with some details on what I can expect and which parlor is best?

JohnnySmitty35
08-05-19, 09:40
I have not seen any reviews on this place. Does anyone have anything on this place?

LeoGuy27
08-13-19, 03:30
Anyone tried the place in Bedford recently?

RvaFun00
08-24-19, 07:29
Anyone tried the place in Bedford recently?Where is this location. I'm visiting from the Richmond are. May Toft.

Sharps2004
08-24-19, 10:59
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-relaxed-villa-asian-massage-bedford-va-50804#rubmaps.

Here ya go.

Where is this location. I'm visiting from the Richmond are. May Toft.

ScottVT
08-24-19, 11:55
Where is this location. I'm visiting from the Richmond are. May Toft.He has older women working. He told me he had a nice young girl. I get there and she is 50. Go to BP in Roanoke that's currently the best girls and service.

RvaFun00
08-24-19, 22:05
He has older women working. He told me he had a nice young girl. I get there and she is 50. Go to BP in Roanoke that's currently the best girls and service.Thank you for the intel. Where is BP.

TimJim
08-25-19, 01:37
Thank you for the intel. Where is BP.Look on the Roanoke forums for Balance Point / Angel Spa (one in the same). It's a house on 3rd st.

ScottVT
08-28-19, 11:58
Saw the new girl. Probably 30 cute medium build. Massage was above average. Standard and roaming allowed. Overall good visit.

JJohnson01
09-13-19, 21:22
Got off 460 intending to go to JoJo's, but traffic was horrible and I ended up in the right hand turn so I went to balance point. Opted for a half (. 4).

Was laying on the table in my starters for about ten minutes, heard the mid 50's lady finish off another monger. Came in and asked if I was hot so she turned down the air. So-so massage, flip left happy.

4 tip.

FireNut
09-27-19, 17:49
Had a dream here the other afternoon for lunch. First time visit with a cute 30 ish girl with. Got a ts and normal massage at first then she asked if I liked hard or soft.

I said soft and she immediately began using only her finger tips. After about 10 minutes she reached all my areas and began to focus on the boys. I lifted up to give her access and she took full advantage. After some minutes of that came the flip. I was able to play inside her bra as she smiled at me. Very pleasant girl as we finished the session manually. Will definitely repeat.

JJohnson01
09-28-19, 15:04
I was in the area so I decided to give them one more try. Should have known better but was not thinking with the northern head. Went in for the standard half hour which was. 4 and I left the same on the table. There wasn't even a pretense as to what I was there for, no beating around the Bush so to speak. She started at my shoulders and ran her fingers down my back, across my cheeks, and then just reached between my legs and went to work. I thought maybe she was just aggressively teasing so as to build up the tension, but she stepped back and the rub some oil on her hands and then reached back under. I said screw it and just went ahead and flipped over and let her finish then I cleaned up and left. Was shorted a little over 15 minutes. I will not be returning to this fine establishment.

SWMonger
10-04-19, 11:16
Was excited to find out about AMP in Fort Hill. Just had to give it a try. Very disappointing. It is very much exposed being on Fort Ave. But you can park in the back. The girl was nice but too overweight for my taste. I don't mind a little extra padding but not too much. She may be conscious of this because she answered the door by hiding her body with the door and leaning over so I could only see her face. After I entered I thought oh my gosh I hope she is the hostess. No go, she was the only person there. Message was good, she is quick to tease so I flipped early. Did not get the full hour. Happy ending wasn't so happy, she just attacked it, had to tell her to take it easy. No repeat for me until better reviews hit the board.

Trampsob
10-13-19, 18:47
Long, long time lurker making my first post. From Florida and was visiting here. Having hit some of the AMPs in central Florida this place although not full sevice was a great visit. Got a young woman named Kao Kao (maybe Cao Cao idk). 25 yo beautiful C-cups spinner frame. Got an hr for. 6. Great rub. Full time hr, daty, and said more was to be had next time. Relief was in 69 position just handy but a lot of rubbing on the boys and back side. Left tip of. 6. Relaxing ts to finish the session.

Trampsob
10-13-19, 18:57
Long, long time lurker making my first post. From Florida and was visiting here. Having hit some of the AMPs in central Florida this place although not full sevice was a great visit. Got a young woman named Kao Kao (maybe Cao Cao idk). 25 yo beautiful C-cups spinner frame. Got an hr for. 6. Great rub. Full time hr, daty, and said more was to be had next time. Relief was in 69 position just handy but a lot of rubbing on the boys and back side. Left tip of. 6. Relaxing ts to finish the session.

UnscentedOil31
10-14-19, 22:18
What's happening, I am a member from Atlanta traveling through read a couple reports on JoJo's and thought I would check it out. Called while I was in the parking lot asked about 30 min session, quoted $40. Gor a real cutie, 25 yrs old Good massage, medium pressure, on the flip thought I was going to get full service for $100 but it was a mis-communication, so talked a little more tip was $60. Great time, offered to take her back to Atlanta with me. LOL Real sweet young lady told her will be back, hopefully they don't change out girls as fast as Atlanta MPs. Be safe guys.

SlapNutts
10-23-19, 12:06
Has anyone been there recently?. Just wondering if they ever got any younger and decent looking girls to work there. Instead of 50 and older.

JJohnson01
10-23-19, 22:29
Any Intel on the little place by food Lion?

LeoGuy27
10-25-19, 02:55
Has anyone been there recently?. Just wondering if they ever got any younger and decent looking girls to work there. Instead of 50 and older.Went there a couple months ago. The same older lady is there.

FunGuy11
10-29-19, 00:39
Emily is always top notch. Gives a great massage with excellent pressure, new girl Amy is also very welcoming, attractive and gives a great massage.

MadRox
10-29-19, 11:21
Emily is always top notch. Gives a great massage with excellent pressure, new girl Amy is also very welcoming, attractive and gives a great massage.How extensive is her menu?

FireNut
10-31-19, 17:57
Went for a lunchtime massage. Didn't get her name but there is a late 20's spinner there that is worth repeating with.

Shy demeanor and tight smooth skin. Got an hour with ts. Right away I knew she would be attentive to the right areas. Actually a good massage and extended teasing before the flip. At the flip she let me undress her and play around. Even was able to dip a finger. I only did. 8 for tip so didn't get FS but I get the feeling she will let you have your way if you wanted it. Go to JoJos when you can.

RnkMan
11-15-19, 14:56
SlapNutts. Clean out your mailbox.

LGramp
11-25-19, 11:02
Hey Gents new to the form. Does anyone no any tentra or nuru providers in the area? Please pm.

LGramp
11-25-19, 11:03
Anyone know any Tentra or Neri providers in the area?

RvaFun00
11-26-19, 23:05
Has anyone been there recently?. Just wondering if they ever got any younger and decent looking girls to work there. Instead of 50 and older.Still the same old lady.

Niteluvr
11-30-19, 12:39
Went for a lunchtime massage. Didn't get her name but there is a late 20's spinner there that is worth repeating with.

Shy demeanor and tight smooth skin. Got an hour with ts. Right away I knew she would be attentive to the right areas. Actually a good massage and extended teasing before the flip. At the flip she let me undress her and play around. Even was able to dip a finger. I only did. 8 for tip so didn't get FS but I get the feeling she will let you have your way if you wanted it. Go to JoJos when you can.That may have been Coco. I saw the other girl, Mei, the other day. She's about 5'3" with long, dyed hair. She wouldn't tell me her age but her kid is 12 so that puts her in the 32-35 range. Nice massage and was nekkid during playtime. Mei has a very full Bush and she let me basically do whatever I wanted so I went for FIV and a little FIA (finger in ass) but only up to the first knuckle as she was super tight and protested if I tried to go deeper. Good technique for the release followed by a thorough TS. Tipped $80. Would repeat but would like to try Coco as she's better looking.

Jakal88
12-01-19, 02:34
Hi everyone I'm new to this game and finally have enough money to treat myself again. I love healing hands can anyone list all the places and prices? I don't know how to ask for what I want.

Jakal88
12-01-19, 15:26
I went and finally did my first ts and even got to see the girls! Thanks to everyone for giving me confidence.

GotrDone85
12-02-19, 07:53
Does anyone have any leads or info on non-Asian providers in the area that offer extras?

Thanks in advance for the tips and feel free to PM details.

Jakal88
12-02-19, 14:35
Does anyone have any leads or info on non-Asian providers in the area that offer extras?

Thanks in advance for the tips and feel free to PM details.I would be interested in this as well.

Niteluvr
12-02-19, 15:21
I went and finally did my first ts and even got to see the girls! Thanks to everyone for giving me confidence.You owe it to the board to post a complete, detailed report.

LGramp
12-02-19, 18:33

Thanks in advance for the tips and feel free to PM details.Please pm me as well.

Hobbyist540
12-16-19, 10:21
Please pm me as well.Ya got to love the noobs who come here, offer nothing and beg for PM's.

HillCityMan61
12-23-19, 20:10
Decided I needed a little self-care recently and made a trip to Waterlick. Only two girls working, and I drew a cute little spinner, maybe late 20's, early 30's. Started with a TS, a good massage with lots of teasing. On the flip, she took care of the boys for a very happy ending. Standard $6 for the hour and $4 for the tip and for some extra gifts, she will let you roam UTC. For Lynchburg, definitely worth another go!

FireNut
01-15-20, 09:46
Heading there soon. Does anyone know the situation at JoJos lately? Jojos is my go to there but heard Mai was leaving for a new location.

Hlariv
02-04-20, 21:45
First time in Lynchburg. I didn't see this section before I went up there. Ended up at Golden Sand. Fairly routine, but she let me roam otc a lot and she was wearing very thin pants, so it was fun. Older gal, but she was very appreciative of the top. I'm used to a polite "thank you" but she seemed almost surprised at the. 4.

Don't know when I'll be back in the area, sounds like I need to check out JoJos.

Kvrt235
02-05-20, 09:04
First time in Lynchburg. I didn't see this section before I went up there. Ended up at Golden Sand. Fairly routine, but she let me roam otc a lot and she was wearing very thin pants, so it was fun. Older gal, but she was very appreciative of the top. I'm used to a polite "thank you" but she seemed almost surprised at the. 4.

Don't know when I'll be back in the area, sounds like I need to check out JoJos.Yes go to JoJos and ask for Miki. Sweeter than honey.

JJohnson01
02-08-20, 10:50
Hey mongers, don't know why but be careful out there today, especially if you are cruising. Uncle LEO is out in force.

Scout Master
02-13-20, 12:01
I'm seeing good stuff on Jo Jo, but what about the other six or seven? Is Emily still in town?

RegularVaGuy
02-13-20, 14:18
I'm seeing good stuff on Jo Jo, but what about the other six or seven? Is Emily still in town?This one is good. Emily was there, but she went on vacation to China and has not gotten back yet. Amy is very good and I understand there is another girl named Lucy there that is good. Fees are the usual. YMMV.

RegularVaGuy
02-22-20, 13:58
This one is good. Emily was there, but she went on vacation to China and has not gotten back yet. Amy is very good and I understand there is another girl named Lucy there that is good. Fees are the usual. YMMV.I have been by there a few time lately and it has been closed. Anyone know what's up?

MikeOxHuge
02-29-20, 17:36
Do any of the other places beside JoJo have a shower table? RM only shows JoJo, but I've found them to be inaccurate on other places in the past. Been to JoJo for several good visits. Going to have some time to kill next week and ya know, once you've tried one you want to try the rest!

StablerNat
03-10-20, 22:20
I'm seeing good stuff on Jo Jo, but what about the other six or seven? Is Emily still in town?Can anyone tell me how CoCo is and any extras you can get with right tip. New to site, but have heard good and bad about JoJo's.

SlapNutts
03-11-20, 23:41
Can anyone tell me how CoCo is and any extras you can get with right tip. New to site, but have heard good and bad about JoJo's.Coco probably has some fans, She's been there longer than most girls. I've heard that's because the boss likes her. I personally don't care for her, she gave me a lousy massage and shorted me on time, I will never see her again. As far as good and Bad goes, I rate JoJo's in the top two AMP's in Lynchburg. I've been a customer there for 7 years, and normally it's a decent place. However the last 4 months or so it's been on a downhill slide, the girls have been homely looking, and the massage's were lousy, the last decent girl I saw there was Mei. But I haven't been there in over a month, so it's always possible they rotated in a decent looking girl. My advice is to call to see who's working. And make an appointment with anyone other than Coco then report back how it went.

I would also like to add that it's not just JoJo's most of the AMP's in the area have been going down hill with quality of girls and Quality of service

Kvrt235
03-17-20, 10:46
Doe's anyone happen to know if Miki is still at JoJos? Haven't been there in about a month.

SlapNutts
03-17-20, 15:48
Doe's anyone happen to know if Miki is still at JoJos? Haven't been there in about a month.Call JoJo's and ask.

Member #6482
03-20-20, 08:43
Several AMPs closed in Roanoke. (Virus precaution) How's it looking in Lynchburg?

NotBob2014
03-20-20, 19:12
Same in Lynchburg. I didn't check on any but I passed by two while on business. Both had the "open" light off. No cars. Tempted to knock anyways but short on time and I don't want to die over a piece of pussy.

Several AMPs closed in Roanoke. (Virus precaution) How's it looking in Lynchburg?

JJohnson01
05-08-20, 22:45
Once this is all over, where have you gotten more than a standard finish? Other than Emily. Send me a private message with the deets. Thanks friends.

Jamit
05-12-20, 08:47
http://lynchburg.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/therapeuticsensual-massage/666307780262

Hey Lynchburg, I'll be in the area soon and wanted to get some feedback about this one. Any upsell? Is she any good?

BigSugarD
05-12-20, 10:06
I have seen her.

Safe location off 460.

Attractive, with a nice body. She is a great conversationalist, also. Very professional. Private Residence on some land.

Offers therapeutic, and body to body (the main "upsell" for either 60 min or 90 min (may have to see if she is available 90 min).

I did B2B for 90, and she climbed all around me. She has a very attractive rear end that is visibly groomed. She goes topless, and gives you full access to her girls. You can see from her pics, she has a really nice rack.

You can contact her via text for her rates. Just follow the directions in her ad.

I was very, very happy when I left.

Go for it.

http://lynchburg.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/therapeuticsensual-massage/666307780262

Hey Lynchburg, I'll be in the area soon and wanted to get some feedback about this one. Any upsell? Is she any good?

Jrogers318
05-12-20, 11:00
Visited last week. Very good, clean and discrete location, easy to find. Have seen her several times and always enjoyed the visit. Makes good conversation and is a pleasant mature provider. I recommend as long as you're not looking for an escort experience.

VAGentlman
05-12-20, 16:56
Visited last week. Very good, clean and discrete location, easy to find. Have seen her several times and always enjoyed the visit. Makes good conversation and is a pleasant mature provider. I recommend as long as you're not looking for an escort experience.I thought I remember seeing feedback on her last year and it wasnt a good review, possibly I'm wrong?. And I'm assuming she looks older in person. But hey if she does indeed offer good service then may be worth a shot.

Jrogers318
05-12-20, 17:15
She's no spinner, but still an attractive, mature woman. I think the negative reviews came from visitors she had who desired more than the level of service she provides. (And she's very upfront about that.) All depends on what you're looking for. I'm happy to see her and always have a pleasant and enjoyable visit.

I thought I remember seeing feedback on her last year and it wasnt a good review, possibly I'm wrong?. And I'm assuming she looks older in person. But hey if she does indeed offer good service then may be worth a shot.

Jamit
05-13-20, 12:40
She's no spinner, but still an attractive, mature woman. I think the negative reviews came from visitors she had who desired more than the level of service she provides. (And she's very upfront about that.) All depends on what you're looking for. I'm happy to see her and always have a pleasant and enjoyable visit.So, if I understand right, just a manual HE. Nothing beyond that is possible.

JackMonroe
05-13-20, 19:44
So, if I understand right, just a manual HE. Nothing beyond that is possible.Yes. She tries hard to please, does a good job, and looks amazing for her age, but that's all she offers. If you want more look elsewhere.

MeatMe
05-14-20, 10:01
Yes. She tries hard to please, does a good job, and looks amazing for her age, but that's all she offers. If you want more look elsewhere.She's a well maintained mature woman. She has unbelievable soft skin and offers intelligent conversation which you'll never get at any of the AMPs.

She offers three levels of service straight massage, g-string and body slide. I have tried all 3 and got hooked on the slide. It's a technique that I find more exciting than any rub and tug. Each time I leave fully relaxed.

SpadeMan91
05-15-20, 11:15
She's a well maintained mature woman. She has unbelievable soft skin and offers intelligent conversation which you'll never get at any of the AMPs.

She offers three levels of service straight massage, g-string and body slide. I have tried all 3 and got hooked on the slide. It's a technique that I find more exciting than any rub and tug. Each time I leave fully relaxed.Can anyone post them or send them in a PM? You guys have my curiosity.

CoolWays
06-08-20, 22:48
Any nice dreams at JOJO, I stooped in for a look and the talent look nice, anyone have anything?

SlapNutts
06-09-20, 09:50
Any nice dreams at JOJO, I stooped in for a look and the talent look nice, anyone have anything?I went last month Coco and Linda were the talent. Not a Coco fan, first couple of times I saw her were good, but the last time the massage was lousy and she shorted me on time, I'll never see her again. Linda wasn't bad, gave a good massage. But no teasing and standard ending, She also insisting on $60 and I wasn't too happy about that, so she threw in UCT, but I'm in no hurry to go back if those two are the ones working . If anyone has been recently is the talent still Coco and Linda?.

MeatMe
06-18-20, 15:29
https://lynchburg.bedpage.com/Escorts/lynchburg/6734733.html

I was curious if anything had changed since I ran across this ad. I know the girls never match the pictures but when I walked in I meet an Asian man in his late 40's and a woman behind the counter who looked like his mother.

She looked like she just rolled out of bed. I ask for the young one and they both laugh and tell me she is only one.

This is a warning to save your money.

OlderDude
07-09-20, 16:56
I'm new to this site, but have been in the hobby quite awhile. Do any of the local AMP's provide FS? Thanks.

JSmith165
07-19-20, 16:13
Recently relocated to Lynchburg area and find the differences curious. Where I came from has only a few AMPs and they post on STG because they stay UTR as much as possible. Generally, one can't get anything like a real massage as their only focus in the ending. I was surprised to find them out in the open here. I didn't have time to read waaaayyyyyy back through the forum LOL so googled some. Checked further back today and see some reviews, but here is mine.

Golden Sands. Experience pretty much as others have described. Massage was decent, ending was decent. Nothing stellar, nothing horrible. 30-something chunky girl who didn't talk much. I didn't get her name, but she's as someone else described.

Health Massage - 50's woman. Place is set up to look like a legit day spa in a strip mall. Massage was decent, HE wasn't. She didn't have anything I wanted to play with either UTC or OTC, and she didn't play with junior with enough pressure to get the job done, so I gave up after a bit. Didn't give much of a tip so neither of us were happy when I left.

Fortunately saw someone recommend New Day, and it's less than 5 miles away so I checked it out. Emily said they weren't suppose to be open but I could come with appointment, but the boss only let her book 1/2 hour due to her being the only one. No idea how truthful that is, but it was a good 1/2 hour and I would repeat.

The other difference is independent massage providers. Where I'm from there are 4-6 that post on STG, but here there seems to only be one. You guys report a great time and I may take the plunge, but its a 40 minute drive to Thaxton. Does anyone have intel on others in the area?

Thanks.

-j.

TimJim
07-20-20, 09:40
Recently relocated to Lynchburg area and find the differences curious. Where I came from has only a few AMPs and they post on STG because they stay UTR as much as possible. Generally, one can't get anything like a real massage as their only focus in the ending. I was surprised to find them out in the open here. I didn't have time to read waaaayyyyyy back through the forum LOL so googled some. Checked further back today and see some reviews, but here is mine.

Golden Sands. Experience pretty much as others have described. Massage was decent, ending was decent. Nothing stellar, nothing horrible. 30-something chunky girl who didn't talk much. I didn't get her name, but she's as someone else described.

Health Massage - 50's woman. Place is set up to look like a legit day spa in a strip mall. Massage was decent, HE wasn't. She didn't have anything I wanted to play with either UTC or OTC, and she didn't play with junior with enough pressure to get the job done, so I gave up after a bit. Didn't give much of a tip so neither of us were happy when I left.

Fortunately saw someone recommend New Day, and it's less than 5 miles away so I checked it out. Emily said they weren't suppose to be open but I could come with appointment, but the boss only let her book 1/2 hour due to her being the only one. No idea how truthful that is, but it was a good 1/2 hour and I would repeat.

The other difference is independent massage providers. Where I'm from there are 4-6 that post on STG, but here there seems to only be one. You guys report a great time and I may take the plunge, but its a 40 minute drive to Thaxton. Does anyone have intel on others in the area?

Thanks.

-j.Emily is the boss.

RegularVaGuy
07-20-20, 12:53
Emily is the boss.Yes, but she tell everyone that she has a boss. It is a polite fiction she uses to control the customers.

Shooter1701
07-20-20, 16:12

-j.Never tried the AMP scene before. If you wouldn't mind sharing some details for New Day, I would appreciate it.

Safe Hunting.

MrGuylg
07-30-20, 02:09
This is my first post. I was inspired to go to Jojos after visiting this page.

Had a dream at Jojos. Paid for a 1 hour four hand massage. I was quickly rushed back to the room where I undressed. Coco came into the room where she escorted me to the table shower. She gave me a quick wash. She seemed pretty interested in the boys as her hands flirted with them a lot during the shower. She dried me off and we went back yo the room. I tipped her early $100 and she seemed pretty excited. She began the massage with her co-worker it was pretty decent. About 25 min into the massage the flip came and they began to work me over with the HJ was expecting more as I was a regular at JoJo's. When they finished CoCo left the room and her co worker stayed behing and whispered, "you still have lot of time. " I looked at my watch and she was right I had 30 more min. I let her finish the massage and tipped her $50.

Massage started great but CoCo burned me. Womt be going back.

Anyone know any outcall providers that offer a great massage?

RubMePlease
08-06-20, 11:55
Does anyone know if Pat is still offering? And if so how I could contact her?

JD4020
08-07-20, 22:11
https://lynchburg.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/22-yr-old-bunny-offering-sexy/905892938811

I just was looking around I talk to her several times. But I have not met up with her yet. Have anybody seen her yet?

Member #6482
08-08-20, 07:25
https://lynchburg.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/22-yr-old-bunny-offering-sexy/049654317986

JD4020
08-08-20, 09:04
https://lynchburg.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/22-yr-old-bunny-offering-sexy/049654317986

Just saw her post I was curious if anybody have seen her yet?

SantaFanta
08-10-20, 02:49
She is robbing people even for a massage.

Goes by Morgan and has two handlers.

http://lynchburg.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/22-yr-old-bunny-offering-sexy/197775432753

Member #6482
08-10-20, 17:25

http://lynchburg.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/22-yr-old-bunny-offering-sexy/197775432753Thanks for the heads up! So are there ANY good private massage women in Lynchburg besides the AMP's? PM me if you know of a safe, legit one who does in call. Thanks.

SeekingFriend4
08-18-20, 14:47
If she is part of a robbery team, they are not very smart. The number listed in the ad is connected to her boyfriends business.

http://lynchburg.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/22-yr-old-bunny-offering-sexy/197775432753

Seeddow
08-20-20, 13:11
New girl available, also 4 hands available.

StablerNat
08-20-20, 14:43
Can anyone tell me how CoCo is and any extras you can get with right tip. New to site, but have heard good and bad about JoJo's.I was not happy with Coco the last time. She wants you to "Hand me no Lines and keep your Hands to yourself" must have had bad day. Hair was greasy too, she needs a break I think.

StablerNat
08-21-20, 16:25
New girl available, also 4 hands available.What did they look like?

CharlieScene68
08-22-20, 15:56
Any AMPs offer guaranteed for here in Lynchburg or Roanoke?

JJohnson01
08-29-20, 14:58
I was finally able to get out, first time since February. Saw the picture and thought maybe what she lacks in attractive she maybe makes up in service? Nope.

Pros: release from other than myself.

Cons: ten minute wait, no massage techniques, no teasing, jackhammer flip, no extras possible.

Wait for a new girl guys.

Member #6482
09-28-20, 05:47
Anyone been there recently? Worth trying?

Shooter1701
09-28-20, 17:20
Saw a car outside when I drove by today. Might be open again.

Hobbyist540
09-29-20, 09:35
Saw a car outside when I drove by today. Might be open again.That's Emily's black Toyota. She is currently only seeing regulars unless something has changed recently.

Citizenv
09-29-20, 09:57
Anyone been there recently? Worth trying?If you're talking about Yaoshi I don't think its what you're looking for. I stopped in there a good while back (like 9 months ago? There's no privacy. It's not like most AMP's where they have a bunch of little closed off rooms. This place was just one big room with like cubicle type walls creating a few small "rooms", but curtains instead of doors, and the walls don't go all the way to the roof so you can hear everything. I could be wrong, but it just doesn't feel set up for anything other than the standard massage. Lady was an older asian woman (50's) who spoke zero English.

If you mean some other place then you'll have to be more specific.

Member #6482
09-29-20, 10:11
If you're talking about Yaoshi I don't think its what you're looking for. I stopped in there a good while back (like 9 months ago? There's no privacy. It's not like most AMP's where they have a bunch of little closed off rooms. This place was just one big room with like cubicle type walls creating a few small "rooms", but curtains instead of doors, and the walls don't go all the way to the roof so you can hear everything. I could be wrong, but it just doesn't feel set up for anything other than the standard massage. Lady was an older asian woman (50's) who spoke zero English.

If you mean some other place then you'll have to be more specific.That's the one. Thanks for your reply.

SlapNutts
09-29-20, 11:56
I noticed there is no longer a "closed sign" taped to the front door. It's been that way a few weeks. I'm not sure if She is taking walk ins, or if it's still by appointment only.

RegularVaGuy
09-29-20, 12:35
I noticed there is no longer a "closed sign" taped to the front door. It's been that way a few weeks. I'm not sure if She is taking walk ins, or if it's still by appointment only.Last I checked it was appointment only.

Member #6482
10-15-20, 19:29
Best place in Lynchburg for playful massage?

Member #6482
10-15-20, 20:33
Best place in Lynchburg for a frisky, playful massage?

Hobbyist540
10-19-20, 22:51
Best place in Lynchburg for a frisky, playful massage?Definitely New Day.

Citizenv
10-20-20, 08:30
Last I checked it was appointment only.Yeah when I last saw Emily about a week ago it was still appointment only for her old regular customers.

Member #6482
10-21-20, 05:12
Definitely New Day.Thanks! I appreciate the advice.

Travis434
11-02-20, 15:12
Yeah when I last saw Emily about a week ago it was still appointment only for her old regular customers.Is there parking behind or just out front? I have a distinct vehicle, want to be discreet.

LynchBurgUber
11-03-20, 09:49
Is there parking behind or just out front? I have a distinct vehicle, want to be discreet.Parking in the rear.

JhTun08
11-03-20, 14:16
Hi guys,

I am new to MP. Is this the Alison y'all speak of? https://lynchburg.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/nurumassageplusmoreindependant/038655014967.

Aslice
11-08-20, 14:26
Hi,

Do you have any information you care to share with your visit? What's Emily like I wouldn't ask but I'm in Roanoke and it's awful I was thinking about Lynchburg. Did you have a good experience and what's Emily like?

Thanks.

Is there parking behind or just out front? I have a distinct vehicle, want to be discreet.

SWMonger
11-09-20, 12:58
Hi,

Do you have any information you care to share with your visit? What's Emily like I wouldn't ask but I'm in Roanoke and it's awful I was thinking about Lynchburg. Did you have a good experience and what's Emily like?

Thanks.The massage parlor on Graves Mill is worth the drive from Roanoke, I would say that of all the AMPs in Lynchburg this is the one with the most bang for the buck.

Shooter1701
11-09-20, 13:12
The massage parlor on Graves Mill is worth the drive from Roanoke, I would say that of all the AMPs in Lynchburg this is the one with the most bang for the buck.Is it really comparable to AHC? Is Emily taking new clients yet?

SlapNutts
11-09-20, 13:59
The massage parlor on Graves Mill is worth the drive from Roanoke, I would say that of all the AMPs in Lynchburg this is the one with the most bang for the buck.I would tend to disagree with your statement "best bang for your buck" and being "worth the drive from Roanoke". Don't get me wrong I still go there once in a while, just because it's close. Emily is decent looking for her age, but probably at least 45-47 years old, could be older. But If you are talking Best bang for the Buck, Asian healing center in Roanoke would be the best in my opinion, when I've been there it's been $40 house fee + $140 and the girls I saw were younger and better looking , although I haven't been to AHC since September so can't say how the current line up is. If it wasn't a hours drive that would be my go to spot.

Citizenv
11-10-20, 10:18
Is it really comparable to AHC? Is Emily taking new clients yet?Last I heard she was still on regular's only, but I'm sure she could be persuaded if the situation was handled correctly.

Having said that, I think that the general consensus around here is that Roanoke is the place to be. Most people I know around here agree that Emily / New Day is the best of Lynchburg, but I don't know of anyone who drives here from Roanoke to see her. If anything its usually guys leaving Lynchburg and heading out to Roanoke to find their action. This leads me to think its probably not better than whatever you guys have out there, but I've not been to AHC so I can't comment. From everything I read, the Roanoke AMP's seem to be easier on the wallet as well.

WindWalker6052
11-18-20, 12:55
Does anyone know if Pat is still offering? And if so how I could contact her?You can text her.

Travis434
12-05-20, 07:32
Thanks to several reviews & comments here, I made a appt.

Emily met me at the door and was also my provider.

Avg massage, used her elbows a lot, nice back-walking, got.

The kinks out for me. Overall pleased with the experience.

Lurker A
12-17-20, 22:11
Hi fellas. Long time lurker (hence the handle) first time poster. Joined the hobby about 2 yrs ago, learned a lot from here, finally feel like I have something to contribute.

Dreamed I needed some relaxation today. Texted to ask if coco was available. Been dreaming with her almost exclusively since last year. Was told she was available but there was a new girl want to try? Which is code for coco's not really available. Sure been looking for a change of pace. Be there in 20 minutes.

Pull into the lot and see a fellow hobbyist walk in. Wait the obligatory few minutes to avoid the awkward lobby meeting. Walk-in and say I texted. Oh, YOU were the one who texted? Other guy claimed my appt or was at least given it without being asked. After a bunch of Chinese yelling and carrying on, I say I'll get lunch and come back.

When I get back and meet "Sunny". Very similar to coco as far as body size / assets. Arguably prettier, hard to tell w mask. Probably late 20's. Opt for the hour and ask for TS. It was very thorough, lots of attention paid to cleaning the dirty areas. Back in the room. Asked soft, medium, or firm? Medium I say. Back massage was typical, nothing special. Moved to legs. Wow. The teasing (if you can call it that) was constant anytime hands were in the area they made their presence known. Hot towel, then light fingers, then "please turn over". Front massage got the job done. Didn't offer any extra but I also didn't ask being first time with her. Given the attention paid during the TS and legs massage, pretty sure there's more to be had. Left standard tip and woke up. Wouldn't mind taking that nap again. Too bad we have to deal with the customer service issues there.