PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Lurker A
11-21-21, 21:25
Stopped by Friday morning, mamasan took me to the last room and accepted the. 6 for the hour. I didn't get a good look at the masseuse but didn't expect much. Massage was ok, medium, no pain (good or bad) and no teasing. On the flip, I discovered an older anti-spinner was my draw. She wasn't fugly by any means but definitely wasn't my preference. She offered lots of extra services, to which I said no thanks and just shook her hand. Finished with head, chest and foot massage. When the hour was nearly up I got dressed and left. 4 tip.

SlapNutts
11-22-21, 09:43
Stopped by Friday morning, mamasan took me to the last room and accepted the. 6 for the hour. I didn't get a good look at the masseuse but didn't expect much. Massage was ok, medium, no pain (good or bad) and no teasing. On the flip, I discovered an older anti-spinner was my draw. She wasn't fugly by any means but definitely wasn't my preference. She offered lots of extra services, to which I said no thanks and just shook her hand. Finished with head, chest and foot massage. When the hour was nearly up I got dressed and left. 4 tip.I first started visiting AMP's in 2014 , I'd alternate between Jojo's and Healing hands. And eventually dropped Healing hands since I never saw a girl worth repeating with there, and the table shower had black mold in the corners. I'm not sure when BP opened or when I became aware of it. BUT I can say several years ago maybe 2015-2016-2017 I saw 3 attractive younger girls working there. One was the famous "Apple" from Alice's shops. And the other two were actually better looking than her in my opinion, BUT after one or two visits they were gone. They were really hot! , and I'll pop in once a year nowadays with hopes of seeing a girl of that caliber there again. BUT I'm always disappointed with girls in their late 40's or 50's working there. Maybe this area is a dead zone LOL, I'm not expecting models,,,,, but how about some AMP girls in their mid 20's to mid 30's!

Lurker A
11-22-21, 20:37
Maybe this area is a dead zone LOL, I'm not expecting models,,,,, but how about some AMP girls in their mid 20's to mid 30's!No doubt. I got started in earnest about two years ago, mostly w / Emily, Jojos and Orchid (the latter being closest to downtown). I've never seen anyone locally that comes close to any advertisement you might see. I don't travel often but when I do I try to get away for some "me" time. Orlando is insane. There you will find those model types and any activity you desire. Except a massage!

I've also found the Korean AMPs to generally have much better looking talent. Perhaps that's what we're missing here. A little east-Asia competition!

SlapNutts
11-30-21, 11:35
Did a walk in, the new broads are Mia and Ashley. I drew Mia, nothing special, just typical. Probably mid to late 40's would be my guess. Short, thick body but friendly and gave a decent massage with plenty of ass play throughout, and a nice pre flip work up. On the flip easy negotiations and She accepted standard rate for the area. All in all a decent time BUT , not good enough to make me want to repeat , plus she shorted me 10 minutes . The other girl Ashley I only got a quick look at, BUT I'd say she is younger and better looking in my opinion. But again only got a quick look...

Perimeter123
12-01-21, 16:07
Saw Ashley, she is kinda thick but a pretty face, mid 30's maybe. Massage sucked, very little teasing. Her rates are high, she must think she is a 10. On the flip she asked me what I wanted. I shot for the moon and she told me no. She wanted $200 for a CBJ. Then I opted for the standard and she said $60. I said no thanks, I'm done and left. Wasted a free massage card on her. At least I didn't have to pay for the hour.

Lurker A
12-01-21, 20:40
Saw Ashley, she is kinda thick but a pretty face, mid 30's maybe. Massage sucked, very little teasing. Her rates are high, she must think she is a 10. On the flip she asked me what I wanted. I shot for the moon and she told me no. She wanted $200 for a CBJ. Then I opted for the standard and she said $60. I said no thanks, I'm done and left. Wasted a free massage card on her. At least I didn't have to pay for the hour.Thanks for TOFTT. I was going to try to get by and see her today, it couldn't make it happen. Now I know not to bother!

HornyBass
12-07-21, 17:01
So I see a change of cars at New Day. I think one is Emily's. The white suv is not there but a black one is? Is this a new provider? Thanks.

Lurker A
12-07-21, 19:09
Stopped by BP, walked in. Chinese guy sitting there. Waited about a minute. No one came out so I left. Glad I did.

Over to Waterlick. Was greeted by a young-ish, cute-ish spinner-type, opted for the hour w / TS. In the shower room quickly discovered I was her first TS (at least here). It was not too exciting and I thought I was in for a disappointing remainder of my time. But I was wrong! Medium massage was pretty good. After a decent tease, and flip, tip for what I was looking for negotiated at coco rates. Wrapped up with a lengthy front leg and arm massage. She was friendly and her English was pretty good (though she kept saying it wasn't). Hope she stays around a while. Will repeat. I'm sure the TS will get better with practice.

SlapNutts
12-08-21, 14:10
Stopped by BP, walked in. Chinese guy sitting there. Waited about a minute. No one came out so I left. Glad I did.

Over to Waterlick. Was greeted by a young-ish, cute-ish spinner-type, opted for the hour w / TS. In the shower room quickly discovered I was her first TS (at least here). It was not too exciting and I thought I was in for a disappointing remainder of my time. But I was wrong! Medium massage was pretty good. After a decent tease, and flip, tip for what I was looking for negotiated at coco rates. Wrapped up with a lengthy front leg and arm massage. She was friendly and her English was pretty good (though she kept saying it wasn't). Hope she stays around a while. Will repeat. I'm sure the TS will get better with practice.I also did a walk in and got Yuki. I agree 100 % She is a Young-ish, Cute-ish, Spinner type. And while not a Super Model , I'd say she has a basic Attractivness to her and better looking than normally found around here , and Initally I really liked her. My Massage was also very good, however the pre flip was lacking, just light fingertips across my back, and never even grazing or coming close to the special areas. On the flip is where it really went down hill for me. I offered the standard $40 and she shot back with " I gave a really good massage, you can tip more" I said I only tip $40 for this. I then upped the ante and asked if another menu item was available and she said NO. Yuki then gave me a no skill jackhammer and shorted me 10 Minutes. Thats a shame because she's attractive and I would have been a regular customer, BUT when they ask for more then $40 tip and offer nothing more in exchange , it rubs me the wrong way. And I won't repeat because of that.

Citizenv
12-09-21, 04:52
I offered the standard $40 and she shot back with " I gave a really good massage, you can tip more" I said I only tip $40 for this. I then upped the ante and asked if another menu item was available and she said NO. Yuki then gave me a no skill jackhammer and shorted me 10 Minutes.Just curious, but did you bring up the pricing at that point in time or did she?

Obviously I wasn't there, but from what you've described, it sounds almost like something ruined the vibe between you prior to that. I don't know why the price of the HE was being discussed at that point (not normal in my experience), but she's clearly annoyed with the outcome of the HE negotiation so you trying to go for a bigger finish was probably a lost cause. The shorting of time and the lack of enthusiasm in the HE are just confirmation signals of her frustration imo.

If you can't figure out where things went wrong, I think you're making the right decision in not repeating. She would probably remember the encounter and the bad vibe would likely carry on into your next visit.

SlapNutts
12-09-21, 10:07
Just curious, but did you bring up the pricing at that point in time or did she?

Obviously I wasn't there, but from what you've described, it sounds almost like something ruined the vibe between you prior to that. but she's clearly annoyed with the outcome of the HE negotiation so you trying to go for a bigger finish was probably a lost cause. The shorting of time and the lack of enthusiasm in the HE are just confirmation signals of her frustration imo.

If you can't figure out where things went wrong, I think you're making the right decision in not repeating. She would probably remember the encounter and the bad vibe would likely carry on into your next visit.In my opinion everything WAS going great, and up to that point I was already thinking I would repeat with her. Maybe you should reread my post, I apologize if it wasn't clear enough, as I stated "On the flip" is where it really went down hill for me.

You commented "I don't know why the price of the HE was being discussed at that point (not normal in my experience)".

Not Normal? Then when do YOU discuss the price?.

I been going to AMP's since 2014. "On the flip" means to me after she tells you to "TURN OVER" and you are laying there face up, and the massuse is looking at you and usually rubbing your upper thigh close to your junk. Some girls will just proceede with a Handshake, BUT most girls. Especially if you are seeing her for the first time, will ask "if you want" or "how much you tip" or "what you want Honey" that is always the point extras and prices are negotiated in my experience at EVERY AMP I have been to.

I don't rightly remember exactly how she inferred it , BUT she wanted to know my tip , I offered the standard $40 , She said "I gave good massage you can tip more" but she didn't offer any more options. From what I've heard since from a Regular she wants $80 for a Topless handshake. I'm not a fan of paying for topless or nude handshakes. But will gladly pay more for other menu items (if available) so I offerd $100 for one and was turned down.

There is not much to figure out , The only thing that ruined the vibe in my opinion IS she's GREEDY and wasn't happy with a $40 tip. Unless for some reason she just didn't like me. However I always show up freshly showered, nicely dressed and don't do any touchy feely during the massage, pefect customer as far as I'm concerned,

She's good looking, give her a try, BUT it takes a $80 tip to make her happy. P.S. The last girl I saw there also shorted me 10 minutes time and she was happy with the tip I gave her.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=the%20flip

Citizenv
12-09-21, 21:59
You commented "I don't know why the price of the HE was being discussed at that point (not normal in my experience)".

Not Normal? Then when do YOU discuss the price?. Your post was fine, I was just surprised by some of the details.

To answer your question, I don't discuss the price of a HE, that's why I'm puzzled by your encounter.

For me, the flip goes 1 of 2 ways. If the girl is comfortable with me, then usually she asks me what I want or offers me certain options. If I'm choosing something extra off the menu, then the price for that item is discussed as you said. If we can't agree on price, or if I just don't want what's offered then I choose the HE and it just begins. In other cases where the girl doesn't know me as well or clearly doesn't want to offer more, I'm told to turn over and then the HE just begins without any discussion at all.

Sometimes they'll ask for permission as they begin to touch just to make sure its okay, but that's it. In NEITHER of those cases is the price of the HE ever discussed before its given. Almost as if its included in the price of the massage, and negotiation is only necessary if I want something other than the standard service. They just do it and then I tip whatever I want after the massage is finished.

I'm not young, and I don't have an underwear model's body, but like you I show up clean and behave myself. Also similarly to you, I've basically lived in AMP's for the last 4 years for most of my hobbying. During that time I've never been asked to "do it myself". I've literally only ever negotiated the price of a HE 1 time before receiving it, and the only time I usually ever get shorted on time is if I go during a busy time of the day.

I'm not suggesting you're doing something wrong. The simple fact is that our experiences are clearly quite different, and I'm just trying to figure out why.

Megadon1
12-09-21, 22:21
I'm not suggesting you're doing something wrong. The simple fact is that our experiences are clearly quite different, and I'm just trying to figure out whyI couldn't agree more. Never had any amount discussed for HE. A simple look or nod sometimes. When I pay the house I pull it from a wad of 20's, they can see there is 40,60 or 80 in the wad. No discussion ever. The only time a discussion is had, and for me it is rare, is if I am at a location known for FS. Then it really isn't a tip. You are paying for a service. Depending on the location I can receive whatever I want. #1 - I don't let my hands run wild. I know that the providers actually respect that. I am fit, super clean, dress very well, I taught myself a little Mandarin and, I tip slightly above the avg. It's simple. Pay attention to #1. It may seem that that will get you what you seek, but politeness is really the key in an AMP. Just my opinion.

SlapNutts
12-10-21, 00:35
Your post was fine, I was just surprised by some of the details.

To answer your question, I don't discuss the price of a HE, that's why I'm puzzled by your encounter.

For me, the flip goes 1 of 2 ways. If the girl is comfortable with me, then usually she asks me what I want or offers me certain options. If I'm choosing something extra off the menu, then the price for that item is discussed as you said. If we can't agree on price, or if I just don't want what's offered then I choose the HE and it just begins. In other cases where the girl doesn't know me as well or clearly doesn't want to offer more, I'm told to turn over and then the HE just begins without any discussion at all.

Sometimes they'll ask for permission as they begin to touch just to make sure its okay, but that's it. In NEITHER of those cases is the price of the HE ever discussed before its given. Almost as if its included in the price of the massage, and negotiation is only necessary if I want something other than the standard service. They just do it and then I tip whatever I want after the massage is finished.

I'm not young, and I don't have an underwear model's body, but like you I show up clean and behave myself. Also similarly to you, I've basically lived in AMP's for the last 4 years for most of my hobbying. During that time I've never been asked to "do it myself". I've literally only ever negotiated the price of a HE 1 time before receiving it, and the only time I usually ever get shorted on time is if I go during a busy time of the day.

I'm not suggesting you're doing something wrong. The simple fact is that our experiences are clearly quite different, and I'm just trying to figure out why.I've never had a AMP girl suggest "I do it myself either" however several years ago at Jojo's I think I had a brand new girl and no handshake was offered. Maybe she thought I was LEO, I gave her a $10 tip and she seemed happy. That's the only time I been to AMP without leaving happy.

Not only me but lots of guys get time shorted at Jojo's and Timberlake BP. Happens all the time, even when they are not busy.

I've had a few girls that go right to the HE. BUT if I had to guess, I'd say 8 out of 10 girls I see for the first time ask about the tip.

As for your record of only having to negotiate one HE, Try Yuki I'm confident she'll be # 2.

SlapNutts
12-10-21, 09:46
I couldn't agree more. Never had any amount discussed for HE. A simple look or nod sometimes. When I pay the house I pull it from a wad of 20's, they can see there is 40,60 or 80 in the wad. No discussion ever. The only time a discussion is had, and for me it is rare, is if I am at a location known for FS. Then it really isn't a tip. You are paying for a service. Depending on the location I can receive whatever I want. #1 - I don't let my hands run wild. I know that the providers actually respect that. I am fit, super clean, dress very well, I taught myself a little Mandarin and, I tip slightly above the avg. It's simple. Pay attention to #1. It may seem that that will get you what you seek, but politeness is really the key in an AMP. Just my opinion.I agree sometimes on the flip a simple nod will set the HE into motion and no amount will be discussed. I stand firm that 8 out of 10 times when I see a girl for the FIRST TIME I'm asked how much tip on the flip even for a HE. I'm just stating the facts, this week at the moment of truth SHE brought up the tip, I don't remember the exact wording (I'll pay more attention next time) . BUT it was clear enough that I had to say a number before she proceded. I said $40 and she said " I gave really good massage, you can tip more".

Here is the thing, Not every time.... but most times I hand them the $40 or $60 house fee exactly and they dont see my wallet . I don't believe in flashing a big wad, the more money they see, the more tip they think you can afford. That stragity has only failed once since 2014, at a known HE place, The girl was very young and new , maybe she was scaird, or thought I was LEO. Let me be perfectly clear I'm not cheap, but I'm not paying more than $40 for a clothed HE, that raises the rates for everyone. Prime example if they know you have more money , they want more...one time I cashed in a "Free massage" card at Jojo's and the girl had nerve to say "free this time, so you can tip me more" LOL I don't think so Honey. I'm not changing my ways. But MAYBE since I don't flash my cash I get asked more about the HE tip than you guys. However I'm still at 99 % for leaving happy....I think that one girl was just a fluke , and that was probably 5 years ago.

As for Rules that should guarantee a HE #1 keep your hands to yourself #2 be respectful #3 Lay there naked and Never use the towel

Citizenv
12-10-21, 12:05
As for your record of only having to negotiate one HE, Try Yuki I'm confident she'll be # 2.I've already seen her, I just didn't post it because it was a textbook 1st encounter and didn't provide any real details that hadn't already been posted about her. My record remains intact LOL. Just for conversational value, the one that I had to negotiate with was that old woman when I was doing recon on the AMP in bedford a few years back. She offered all the extras, and after I declined them all we agreed on the HE. She starts going to work, and then in the middle of it abruptly pauses and asks me what I'm going to pay for what she's doing. I said an amount and she gave me a "that's good enough" nod and went back to jackhammering LOL.

As for Yuki though, it was a very standard but successful first visit imo. I got the full time I paid for, and our interactions were all good. No extras were offered, but I didn't request any either. Feel like I can't really expect much more than that from an initial encounter.

It's worth noting that I did tip her 60 though. I don't always pay that for HE's, but I commonly do on first visits if I see something I like and want to make sure the encounter ends favorably. I think of it as part of making a good first impression, but I'm sure some will disagree with it as a practice. There's a lot more that goes into what I tip regularly for an HE. Was the massage good or was she sandbagging it? Was it a full hour or just HH? Did I get slighted on time? ETC. I don't see the tip as being just for the HE, its a statement about the service overall. If I feel like they deserve it, I'll give them 60, but I don't do it all the time or just because they feel entitled to it.

SlapNutts
12-10-21, 13:47
I've already seen her, I just didn't post it because it was a textbook 1st encounter and didn't provide any real details that hadn't already been posted about her. My record remains intact LOL. Just for conversational value, the one that I had to negotiate with was that old woman when I was doing recon on the AMP in bedford a few years back. She offered all the extras, and after I declined them all we agreed on the HE. She starts going to work, and then in the middle of it abruptly pauses and asks me what I'm going to pay for what she's doing. I said an amount and she gave me a "that's good enough" nod and went back to jackhammering LOL.

As for Yuki though, it was a very standard but successful first visit imo. I got the full time I paid for, and our interactions were all good. No extras were offered, but I didn't request any either. Feel like I can't really expect much more than that from an initial encounter.

It's worth noting that I did tip her 60 though. I don't always pay that for HE's, but I commonly do on first visits if I see something I like and want to make sure the encounter ends favorably. I think of it as part of making a good first impression, but I'm sure some will disagree with it as a practice. There's a lot more that goes into what I tip regularly for an HE. Was the massage good or was she sandbagging it? Was it a full hour or just HH? Did I get slighted on time? ETC. I don't see the tip as being just for the HE, its a statement about the service overall. If I feel like they deserve it, I'll give them 60, but I don't do it all the time or just because they feel entitled to it.I hear you. Never been to the Bedford shop, as I heard it's just one old Lady. Depends on the place. BP, Tokyo or Asian healing you can ask for whatever you want on the first visit with confidence that you won't be turned down 99 % of the time. Another local place I won't name, where HE are usually the only main option I take a different approach. I just get the HE the first visit or two. THEN if the girl is still there ask for more after she knows you, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Hell these days half of these girls don't even last a month and they are gone. I'm not goin to try and impress them with a $60 tip for a HE when odds are they will be gone the next time I go lol. I'm pretty sure the recent Ashley, and Lisa/Sunny only lasted a month or a tad longer...I even think there were a couple more girls that didnt stay long since Coco's departure but I dont remember their names

However in my recent situation where the girl ASKED for MORE $$ . I threw out a option where she could make more and it was turned down. Again She said "I give great massage, YOU can tip more" She just wanted more for a clothed HE , and didn't even bother to offer $60 upgrade like they do there for topless..NONE of that, just wanted more than $40 for a clothed HE. Now If I see a girl I REALLY like I may upgrade to a different option above standard if I'm hoping for more. But that's really rare. The only one in recent memory would be Mei. I upgraded to the next level HE without revealing too many details

Another guy had a similar experience as mine with Yuki. He'll probably post about it when he gets time.

NotBob2014
12-11-21, 16:40
It's common for JoJo's to have a cute lady working. Yuki just started and, IMO, she is very cute and attractive. A good height (little short) and thin. Always nice when there is a small tight ass. Eyes are cute but hides behind the a mask. Massage was average and I'm curious if she can do a stronger massage. I like it to hurt a little. Everything was inline with JoJo's. I don't know how the boss finds cute girls when BP is always ugly and out of shape. Is that now the difference between FS and HE?

NotBob2014
12-11-21, 16:50
I don't think politeness matters. As with everything in life, it helps that you aren't a goat. In shape definitely helps. They would rather provide FS to a clean and moderately fit guy than a fat ass or stinky goat. Being a jerk is clearly a disadvantage in life. But, for these ladies, money talks. $$ That is why they came to America, that is why their govt (which hates America) allows them to come here because all the money is sent home while they avoid paying taxes in America (but remittance is taxed in China), and many grew up poor. This is their one chance to get payed well for providing HE or FS and take care of their parents and buy a room (home) in a high rise building in China. It's all about the money. Money. Money. Money.

……. It's simple. Pay attention to #1. It may seem that that will get you what you seek, but politeness is really the key in an AMP. Just my opinion.

SlapNutts
12-11-21, 17:37
It's common for JoJo's to have a cute lady working. Yuki just started and, IMO, she is very cute and attractive. A good height (little short) and thin. Always nice when there is a small tight ass. Eyes are cute but hides behind the a mask. Massage was average and I'm curious if she can do a stronger massage. I like it to hurt a little. Everything was inline with JoJo's. I don't know how the boss finds cute girls when BP is always ugly and out of shape. Is that now the difference between FS and HE?Historically in my opinion, Jojo's does tend to have the better looking Ladies working in Lynchburg. With that said, I have seen 3 young Broads working at Timberlake BP that were FINE as HELL. But this was probably between 2014-2015 . I still pop in at BP once a year with hopes they get some more fine girls. But it's always a disappointment.

As For Yuki, she offered me medium or Hard. If you want stronger than she's doing, just tell her. I found her attractive as well, massage was good, pre flip was below average. Just some light fingertips on my back, never even went near my crack and wanted More than $40 for a HE but She didn't get it. Also the HE really didn't rate. Just a no skill jackhammer.

Megadon1
12-12-21, 18:36
I don't think politeness matters. As with everything in life, it helps that you aren't a goat. In shape definitely helps. They would rather provide FS to a clean and moderately fit guy than a fat ass or stinky goat. Being a jerk is clearly a disadvantage in life. But, for these ladies, money talks. $$ That is why they came to America, that is why their govt (which hates America) allows them to come here because all the money is sent home while they avoid paying taxes in America (but remittance is taxed in China), and many grew up poor. This is their one chance to get payed well for providing HE or FS and take care of their parents and buy a room (home) in a high rise building in China. It's all about the money. Money. Money. Money.To each his own. I have a system / protocol that works for me, 100%. It's all good. I'll be in your area next week. If anything extraordinary happens I'll post.

Perimeter123
12-13-21, 00:05
I hear you. Never been to the Bedford shop, as I heard it's just one old Lady. Depends on the place. BP, Tokyo or Asian healing you can ask for whatever you want on the first visit with confidence that you won't be turned down 99 % of the time. Another local place I won't name, where HE are usually the only main option I take a different approach. I just get the HE the first visit or two. THEN if the girl is still there ask for more after she knows you, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Hell these days half of these girls don't even last a month and they are gone. I'm not goin to try and impress them with a $60 tip for a HE when odds are they will be gone the next time I go lol. I'm pretty sure the recent Ashley, and Lisa/Sunny only lasted a month or a tad longer...I even think there were a couple more girls that didnt stay long since Coco's departure but I dont remember their names

However in my recent situation where the girl ASKED for MORE $$ . I threw out a option where she could make more and it was turned down. Again She said "I give great massage, YOU can tip more" She just wanted more for a clothed HE , and didn't even bother to offer $60 upgrade like they do there for topless..NONE of that, just wanted more than $40 for a clothed HE. Now If I see a girl I REALLY like I may upgrade to a different option above standard if I'm hoping for more. But that's really rare. The only one in recent memory would be Mei. I upgraded to the next level HE without revealing too many details

Another guy had a similar experience as mine with Yuki. He'll probably post about it when he gets time.Yes my experience was about the same. She wanted $60 and would not take off top and allowed only OTC touching. I never really gave her a yes or no. She jackhammered away and I gave her $40. I will give her another try since it was her first time me. I normally pretty good luck even if it's the first visit but not with her.

SlapNutts
12-21-21, 23:24
Yes my experience was about the same. She wanted $60 and would not take off top and allowed only OTC touching. I never really gave her a yes or no. She jackhammered away and I gave her $40. I will give her another try since it was her first time me. I normally pretty good luck even if it's the first visit but not with her.Perimeter123 empty your mailbox.

SlapNutts
12-23-21, 13:11
Just curious, but did you bring up the pricing at that point in time or did she?

Obviously I wasn't there, but from what you've described, it sounds almost like something ruined the vibe between you prior to that. I don't know why the price of the HE was being discussed at that point (not normal in my experience), but she's clearly annoyed with the outcome of the HE negotiation so you trying to go for a bigger finish was probably a lost cause. The shorting of time and the lack of enthusiasm in the HE are just confirmation signals of her frustration imo.

If you can't figure out where things went wrong, I think you're making the right decision in not repeating. She would probably remember the encounter and the bad vibe would likely carry on into your next visit.I went back and gave Yucki another try, the 2nd visit was MUCH better than the first. While both times the massage was good. The first time there was ZERO teasing and the handshake was a jackhammer, and she shorted me 10 minutes and wanted $60 for a clothed handshake. This time there was plenty of teasing, and somehow her HE skills improved drasticlly, and NO mention of tip and I got ALL my time. It did look like she was staring at the $40 tip hoping another $20 would magically appear... But she did't say anything. All in all a very good visit.

New Girl Jessica. Is decent looking as well. My main concern / issue is every minute or two she has to cough / clear her throat. And it was a mood breaker for sure as I'm thinking is that "the crud" OR "something else?" especially in this day and age. Other than that, the massage was good. However on the flip, she did bring up the tip and asked How Much. I said $40 and she kept saying $60 I said OK If you take your top off. A cups at best,pretty much a waste of a $20 and the HE was another frigging no skill Jackhammer!...probably one of the worst actually, And she shorted me 10 minutes.

Based on Jessica's cough / throat clearing and lackluster Jackhammer I'd say choose Yucki if you go, plus she was ok with a $40 tip.

Citizenv
12-25-21, 04:51
So I've been back to Jojo's twice since my last post.

The first time I saw Yuki again, it was a pretty standard visit but nothing significant enough to be worth reporting on that hadn't already been discussed.

Then I went back again earlier this week with the intent of seeing her a 3rd time. I didn't have an appointment, I just walked in. Jesse comes to the front, and I asked if Yuki was available. She nodded, so I paid and let her take me to a room. She walks out and I get situated on the table, then eventually she returns. Initially I thought she was just keeping me occupied while Yuki finished whatever she was doing. I talked about Yuki on an off over the next 5-10 minutes trying to remind her that that was who I was here to see. About 10 minutes in she starts applying oil and I realize that she's fully committed to being in here with me for the full duration. As she comes in and out of the room to get hot towels and things I can tell Yuki was in the room with someone across the hall and was never really available. Jesse's English is good enough that I don't believe this is a lack of comprehension issue.

It was pretty annoying, but I kept my thoughts to myself for the time being and spent the next 15 minutes on the table debating on how to best play out the situation. I considered just letting her do the standard HE finish and then not tip her anything at all. Had I been traveling and never intending to return here I would have probably chosen that option, but in this case chose not to. Figured I should try and turn it into a TOFTT opportunity for you guys benefit instead.

So here it is, she's a slim body type. Not grandma age, but not super young either (definitely older than Yuki / Coco). Her English is good and when I saw her a week ago she wasn't doing any of the coughing yet so that must be a recent development. The massage was average. No teasing at all pre-flip. On the flip negotiations begin immediately (yeah, even for the HE), but extras are available. Left with a CBJ for one Franklin. She's probably a better option than much of what Lynchburg has to offer, but I would rather go see Emily than repeat. If you go to Jojo's looking for Yuki, make an appointment and watch out for that bait and switch!

As a side note. Do any of you drive a mid-90's Z28 with straight pipes? There was one in the parking lot when I went in, and it totally felt like a mongers ride to me haha. Feel free to PM if you wish.

SlapNutts
12-25-21, 12:30
So I've been back to Jojo's twice since my last post.

The first time I saw Yuki again, it was a pretty standard visit but nothing significant enough to be worth reporting on that hadn't already been discussed.

Then I went back again earlier this week with the intent of seeing her a 3rd time. I didn't have an appointment, I just walked in. Jesse comes to the front, and I asked if Yuki was available. She nodded, so I paid and let her take me to a room. She walks out and I get situated on the table, then eventually she returns. Initially I thought she was just keeping me occupied while Yuki finished whatever she was doing. I talked about Yuki on an off over the next 5-10 minutes trying to remind her that that was who I was here to see. About 10 minutes in she starts applying oil and I realize that she's fully committed to being in here with me for the full duration. As she comes in and out of the room to get hot towels and things I can tell Yuki was in the room with someone across the hall and was never really available. Jesse's English is good enough that I don't believe this is a lack of comprehension issue.

It was pretty annoying, but I kept my thoughts to myself for the time being and spent the next 15 minutes on the table debating on how to best play out the situation. I considered just letting her do the standard HE finish and then not tip her anything at all. Had I been traveling and never intending to return here I would have probably chosen that option, but in this case chose not to. Figured I should try and turn it into a TOFTT opportunity for you guys benefit instead.

So here it is, she's a slim body type. Not grandma age, but not super young either (definitely older than Yuki / Coco). Her English is good and when I saw her a week ago she wasn't doing any of the coughing yet so that must be a recent development. The massage was average. No teasing at all pre-flip. On the flip negotiations begin immediately (yeah, even for the HE), but extras are available. Left with a CBJ for one Franklin. She's probably a better option than much of what Lynchburg has to offer, but I would rather go see Emily than repeat. If you go to Jojo's looking for Yuki, make an appointment and watch out for that bait and switch!

As a side note. Do any of you drive a mid-90's Z28 with straight pipes? There was one in the parking lot when I went in, and it totally felt like a mongers ride to me haha. Feel free to PM if you wish.I forgot to add. I broke my own unwritten rule and went to the same AMP twice in one week. This will probably be the first and last time doing that. Now I understand most of these girls arrive by bus with probably only one or two suitcases of clothes. However Yuki was wearing the same exact white outfit she had on a couple days earlier and I found that rather YUCKY. True it could have been washed, BUT most likely not and she'll probably wear it all week LOL.

SlapNutts
12-26-21, 00:43
Jessica was the one at Jojos wearing the same exact white outfit a couple days in a row. I typed Yuki by mistake.

Perimeter123
12-27-21, 18:51
Jessica was the one at Jojos wearing the same exact white outfit a couple days in a row. I typed Yuki by mistake.Jessica has already gone. Only Yuki was working today so someone new is prob coming tomorrow.

Member #6482
12-29-21, 08:13
Looking for recommendations for good massage in Lynchburg- non AMP. Mainly just want someone who doesn't use drape during massage.

SlapNutts
12-29-21, 13:43
So I see a change of cars at New Day. I think one is Emily's. The white suv is not there but a black one is? Is this a new provider? Thanks.As of this week The black suv is still there, however I don't think it's a providers. From my understanding Emily is the only one currently working there.

Citizenv
12-30-21, 02:20
As of this week The black suv is still there, however I don't think it's a providers. From my understanding Emily is the only one currently working there.I talked to her about it a while back. It belongs to a friend of hers who is out of town for a while and she is just allowing them to park it there while they're gone.

SlapNutts
12-31-21, 00:40
I talked to her about it a while back. It belongs to a friend of hers who is out of town for a while and she is just allowing them to park it there while they're gone.With all due respect, you really can't believe anything She says. Same goes for most of these AMP girls. For example for some reason, Emily likes to tell everyone she has a "Boss" when it's total BS. Yes she told me the same story about the parking. Could be true, BUT sounds like another BS story to me. Who's going to leave their vehicle THERE for months at a time? Doesn't make any sense. I think she has a brother that might be staying there, or some other Asian guy. Once in a while I'll see him blowing leaves or walking around the house. More than likely it's that guys vehicle, whoever he is because when I see him out there , there are no other vehicles there...and a couple of times I heard someone walking around inside when it was Just Emily working. Whoever he is, is supposed to be a secret I guess lol.

SlapNutts
01-05-22, 18:35
I normally hit Jojo's and New Day the most. Just wondering if there is anyone worth seeing at Timberlake BP or Rainbow these days. Thanks for any info, PM if you like.

LynchBurgUber
01-06-22, 13:35
I normally hit Jojo's and New Day the most. Just wondering if there is anyone worth seeing at Timberlake BP or Rainbow these days. Thanks for any info, PM if you like.Visited Rainbow last week for first time in a while. Meh. No better or worse than other I suppose. Standard handshake she was completely uninterested it what she was doing and used a bunch of oil. No hurry to return.

SlapNutts
01-06-22, 17:53
Visited Rainbow last week for first time in a while. Meh. No better or worse than other I suppose. Standard handshake she was completely uninterested it what she was doing and used a bunch of oil. No hurry to return.Thanks Brother, that's what I figured. Every place in town is Meh. I reckon the best is Emily at New Day, but after you see her so many times it's Meh as well. I guess Yicki if she's still at Jojo's would be second best. I have no idea who's at Timberlake BP or Healing Hands. But I'd bet they are Meh as well.

Citizenv
01-07-22, 09:28
Thanks Brother, that's what I figured. Every place in town is Meh. I reckon the best is Emily at New Day, but after you see her so many times it's Meh as well. I guess Yicki if she's still at Jojo's would be second best. I have no idea who's at Timberlake BP or Healing Hands. But I'd bet they are Meh as well.Yuki might still be there, not really sure tbh. I last saw her about 10 days ago, but that was my 3rd visit with her and I wasn't ever able to get passed the standard HE finish with her so now she's cut off LOL. Tried to visit Emily since then, but she was occupied.

In other news, I've been traveling for my hobbying lately, and it recently occurred to me just how cheap escorts are in Canada (like up near Toronto). Anyone tried that and have any feedback? I'll probably make a trip up there in the next month or two. Ass is cheap compared to here, and if you go to Niagra Falls region during the winter, the hotels are cheap AF as well (summer is tourism season). Will depend on what Covid does between now and then, so we will see.

SlapNutts
01-08-22, 01:44
Yuki might still be there, not really sure tbh. I last saw her about 10 days ago, but that was my 3rd visit with her and I wasn't ever able to get passed the standard HE finish with her so now she's cut off LOL. Tried to visit Emily since then, but she was occupied.

In other news, I've been traveling for my hobbying lately, and it recently occurred to me just how cheap escorts are in Canada (like up near Toronto). Anyone tried that and have any feedback? I'll probably make a trip up there in the next month or two. Ass is cheap compared to here, and if you go to Niagra Falls region during the winter, the hotels are cheap AF as well (summer is tourism season). Will depend on what Covid does between now and then, so we will see.I don't travel so I'm limited to mostly Lynchburg and ocasionally Roanoke's offerings. If I ever go back up North to NJ where I grew up, I'll have to check out the AMP's up there. There are more AMP's up there than you can shake a stick at, and even some Spas with European / Russian girls and some with Latinas. When I lived up there I was unaware they even existed, and drove past several just about every day!. One just said " Rt 23 Spa " I had no idea what it was, I thought it was racquetball or something LOL.

The internet and a pop up ad back in 2014 for a pay site similar to USA changed all that, if it wasn't for that I would of never of thought of going to an AMP. Or even knew there were any around here.

Citizenv
01-08-22, 09:35
I don't travel so I'm limited to mostly Lynchburg and ocasionally Roanoke's offerings. If I ever go back up North to NJ where I grew up, I'll have to check out the AMP's up there. There are more AMP's up there than you can shake a stick at, and even some Spas with European / Russian girls and some with Latinas. When I lived up there I was unaware they even existed, and drove past several just about every day!. One just said " Rt 23 Spa " I had no idea what it was, I thought it was racquetball or something LOL.

The internet and a pop up ad back in 2014 for a pay site similar to USA changed all that, if it wasn't for that I would of never of thought of going to an AMP. Or even knew there were any around here.I can make some recommendations in Atlantic City, so if you ever find yourself heading that way hit me up. But yeah I'm not surprised, being as close as it is to NYC the talent pool is pretty large.

SlapNutts
01-08-22, 10:02
I can make some recommendations in Atlantic City, so if you ever find yourself heading that way hit me up. But yeah I'm not surprised, being as close as it is to NYC the talent pool is pretty large.Thanks Guy. I lived 45 minutes away from NYC. So there are DOZENS of locations I could try in my old stomping grounds. I'm sure every AMP up there isn't a winner, I'd still have to do my due diligence to find what places have the best looking / youngest girls and consistently offer the services I am looking for. That's easy to find out with the help of this and one other pay website. First on my list to try is the European / Russian joint where all services are offered.

Qetuio
01-12-22, 17:05
Was at Waterlick a couple weeks ago. Older lady maybe late 30's early 40's. Got 1 hour, but shorted 15 minutes. Asked for 60 tip, and I caved. Similar story last few times I've been there. Seems like short time and big tip is new normal.

How is Graves Mill Rd for time, do they tend to short or no?

SlapNutts
01-13-22, 00:35
Was at Waterlick a couple weeks ago. Older lady maybe late 30's early 40's. Got 1 hour, but shorted 15 minutes. Asked for 60 tip, and I caved. Similar story last few times I've been there. Seems like short time and big tip is new normal.

How is Graves Mill Rd for time, do they tend to short or no?If you're shorted 15 minutes or more, Call and complain to the Boss. Most times they make it right and give you a free massage. But you got to speak up. If they don't make it right, take your business elsewhere for a while until new staff shows up and try again. I agree lately the girls at Waterlick want short time and high tips to be the new norm, we need to complain and stick together and only tip $40. I especially hate the $60 tip hijacking. Tell her $40 or NOTHING, I'm sure she'll change her tune.

Currently only one girl at New Day. I normally only get a half hour there and get all my time. Emily the girl there has to be upper 40's but still decent looking, for the area anyway.

Dls9090
01-13-22, 00:46
OK so I have two reports. One was from around the holidays was a little spinner LiLi? Her massage was ok flip was ok, but I couldn't pop to save my life. Tonight new girl named Mia. Not anything special to look at, but great massage and then on the flip my freaking leg cramps up and as soon as I start getting into it my leg starts cramping. So again couldn't pop. Girl tonight even told me to do it myself. Still nothing. Got home and had an old girlfriend call me. Haha. What do you do?

TNGentleman2
01-15-22, 23:30
Hi Gents, I will be in town near the end of the month for a couple of days and will be Staying on Wards Rd. I would appreciate any advice on a good massage or other entertainment that may be available in your city. Orchid, Rainbow, JoJo, others? Whats the best bang for you buck?

Thanks in advance!

TN.

Citizenv
01-17-22, 02:17
Hi Gents, I will be in town near the end of the month for a couple of days and will be Staying on Wards Rd. I would appreciate any advice on a good massage or other entertainment that may be available in your city. Orchid, Rainbow, JoJo, others? Whats the best bang for you buck?

Thanks in advance!

TN.Somewhat depends on how you prioritize what you're looking for, but I will say that your timing is unfortunate. A few months ago our local favorite left the area, and none of the girls who replaced her have been able to fill those shoes. As a result, pickings are very slim here.

Qetuio
01-17-22, 16:10
I've looked at the abbrev list, but GPS isn't listed. I see the phrase "she has GPS" in the forum frequently, but I can't decipher it. It seems to be associated with pricing. What does it mean?

JuniorSnow20
01-17-22, 18:27
I've looked at the abbrev list, but GPS isn't listed. I see the phrase "she has GPS" in the forum frequently, but I can't decipher it. It seems to be associated with pricing. What does it mean?Golden Pussy Syndrome. In general, charging more than people think they should. Can't comment on each individual provider myself.

Lurker A
01-20-22, 20:47
Stopped by BP today after driving by rainbow, which looked busy.

Greeted by who I thought was the mamasan but she came back in after I handed over the. 6 for the hour and disrobed. She had a spinner build. Age was difficult to determine due to the light level and mask, but I'm thinking 40-50. Not bad looking I guess but then the mask was covering about 75 pct of her face, so who knows? I never asked for a name and we didn't converse much so I can't speak to her English.

Massage itself was ok, though much more soft / medium than the requested firm. Zero tease. No-negotiation standard on the flip, which was nothing special. She did continue the massage with legs / feet / stretching to fill out the time. May have been shorted a few minutes but I wasn't exactly sure when I came in, so wasn't going to argue. Left a. 4 tip.

Citizenv
01-21-22, 05:25
Stopped by BP today after driving by rainbow, which looked busy.I'm not trying to beat you up over this, but please try to make sure that you always get a name in the future. It's just good life advice. Similarly to how you should make sure you have TP in your stall before you start to take a dump in a public restroom, or making sure the milk isn't sour before you pour your bowl of cereal. It's one of those kinds of things that seems really minor, but can have significant impact.

Depending on how your visit goes, in the future when you call to make an appointment you know who to ask for or who to avoid when scheduling. It helps us all on the board in the same manner when you leave us a review so that we know who to see or not see, and if someone in the future searches for a provider by name they will find your review, where as in this case they won't.

Lurker A
01-21-22, 10:10
I'm not trying to beat you up over this, but please try to make sure that you always get a name in the future. It's just good life advice. Similarly to how you should make sure you have TP in your stall before you start to take a dump in a public restroom, or making sure the milk isn't sour before you pour your bowl of cereal. It's one of those kinds of things that seems really minor, but can have significant impact.

Depending on how your visit goes, in the future when you call to make an appointment you know who to ask for or who to avoid when scheduling. It helps us all on the board in the same manner when you leave us a review so that we know who to see or not see, and if someone in the future searches for a provider by name they will find your review, where as in this case they won't.Yeah I hear you. It was unusual for me not to get it. You'll see names in my prior reviews. There was just nothing special this go around (good or particularly bad) so I didn't bother asking. In the moment I knew I wouldn't be trying to make an appt.

Odds are it was "Coco" or "Apple" (or one of about 5 others!

SlapNutts
01-21-22, 11:09
I'm not trying to beat you up over this, but please try to make sure that you always get a name in the future. It's just good life advice. Similarly to how you should make sure you have TP in your stall before you start to take a dump in a public restroom, or making sure the milk isn't sour before you pour your bowl of cereal. It's one of those kinds of things that seems really minor, but can have significant impact.

Depending on how your visit goes, in the future when you call to make an appointment you know who to ask for or who to avoid when scheduling. It helps us all on the board in the same manner when you leave us a review so that we know who to see or not see, and if someone in the future searches for a provider by name they will find your review, where as in this case they won't.Just for the record (in my experience anyway) , since about December the staff at Timberlake BP no longer pick up the phone. It just rings and goes straight to a answering machine that lists their address and hours and types of massages available and says leave a message or call back if you need more info. Not that I'm a regular there, I'd say only once or twice a year if that, since they rarely have anyone I'd call attractive working there. BUT I'd still call once in a while to ask who's working, to see if I heard a familiar name from one of Alice's other shops. So apparently you can't schedule over the phone anymore. Unless you feel like leaving a recording with your voice.

Bonvoy
01-24-22, 01:58
Semi new to the scene. Been trying out New Day, JoJo's, and BP for the last several months based on some of why'all's reviews. What's the deal with Orchid? I don't get the time to go often (about once a month), so want to see if it is worth trying. Any one have experience here? Been debating if it is worth a shot.

SlapNutts
01-24-22, 13:36
Semi new to the scene. Been trying out New Day, JoJo's, and BP for the last several months based on some of why'all's reviews. What's the deal with Orchid? I don't get the time to go often (about once a month), so want to see if it is worth trying. Any one have experience here? Been debating if it is worth a shot.I also mostly go to Jojo's & New Day, and once in a while Timberlake BP. I went to Orchid back in 2020 and wasn't impressed and went back and found my review for you. As far as I know it's still the same older broad working there. If you want to try someplace different I'd say try Rainbow. I went once, it was okay, from what I understand they rotate the girls out once in a while so like any place it'll be Hit & miss. But I'd pass on Orchid on Langhorn for sure.

Orchid on Langhorne Rd.

This review is several months old. I was going to wait a few days before posting it, but ended up forgetting about it. Anyway I did a walk in one day, Orchid on Langhorn appears to be a one woman shop, as I didn't see or hear anyone else. The woman / owner? If my memory serves me correctly was probably late 40's,early 50's decent body, wearing a low cut top showing off her tattoos. But over all she didn't do anything for me in the looks department. Within the first two minutes of her walking in the room, I asked her name. And she WENT APE SHIT. I DON'T GIVE OUT MY NAME, DON'T WANT GUYS TALKING ABOUT ME ON THE INTERNET. She proceeded to give a so so massage, then when it came time for the flip NO teasing whatsoever. Some negotiations pursued and then a no skilled jack hammer handshake. . After that she calmed down and said, You can Call me Angel. I will be your Angel LOL. She told me I was a very nice guy and could come back any time. I highly doubt I will ever go back. You can get better at just about every AMP in the area.

JJohnson01
01-24-22, 15:28
It has been well document that my friend SlapNutts and I have differing opinions of Orchid. I will say that since our last disagreement I have gone back and I will relent that the lady is older than I initially thought (my bad Slaps) I still find her fantastic. The massage has always been fantastic, and has on more than one occasion included hot stones. Teasing is sparse, but the deed is always enjoyable on the flip. FS not available (so far at least) however if you bring a raincoat you might be able to get a mic check, which I have enjoyed numerous times. My experience (and YIMV) has always been nice. She has even cooked muffins for me before.

I also mostly go to Jojo's & New Day, and once in a while Timberlake BP. I went to Orchid back in 2020 and wasn't impressed and went back and found my review for you. As far as I know it's still the same older broad working there. If you want to try someplace different I'd say try Rainbow. I went once, it was okay, from what I understand they rotate the girls out once in a while so like any place it'll be Hit & miss. But I'd pass on Orchid on Langhorn for sure.

Orchid on Langhorne Rd.

This review is several months old. I was going to wait a few days before posting it, but ended up forgetting about it. Anyway I did a walk in one day, Orchid on Langhorn appears to be a one woman shop, as I didn't see or hear anyone else. The woman / owner? If my memory serves me correctly was probably late 40's,early 50's decent body, wearing a low cut top showing off her tattoos. But over all she didn't do anything for me in the looks department. Within the first two minutes of her walking in the room, I asked her name. And she WENT APE SHIT. I DON'T GIVE OUT MY NAME, DON'T WANT GUYS TALKING ABOUT ME ON THE INTERNET. She proceeded to give a so so massage, then when it came time for the flip NO teasing whatsoever. Some negotiations pursued and then a no skilled jack hammer handshake. . After that she calmed down and said, You can Call me Angel. I will be your Angel LOL. She told me I was a very nice guy and could come back any time. I highly doubt I will ever go back. You can get better at just about every AMP in the area.

SlapNutts
01-25-22, 14:36
I called over there and finally Somebody picked up, a Lisa and Jessica are working. I believe Jessica is the one with sometimes Pink or blond hair and huge Juggs (I've personally never seen her) (But that's what I've been told) . Does anyone have any info on Lisa?

JSmith165
01-27-22, 16:12
Agree with positive reviews of Orchid. I have been there a number of times although it has been a while since the last visit. She always seemed to me as a genuine. And genuinely nice. Person. Maybe the experience wasn't the best to be had, but it really depends on what you want. And BTW. She really does not want to be discussed on here. I never posted a review because I wanted to respect that.

Semi new to the scene. Been trying out New Day, JoJo's, and BP for the last several months based on some of why'all's reviews. What's the deal with Orchid? I don't get the time to go often (about once a month), so want to see if it is worth trying. Any one have experience here? Been debating if it is worth a shot.

SlapNutts
01-28-22, 00:42
Agree with positive reviews of Orchid. I have been there a number of times although it has been a while since the last visit. She always seemed to me as a genuine. And genuinely nice. Person. Maybe the experience wasn't the best to be had, but it really depends on what you want. And BTW. She really does not want to be discussed on here. I never posted a review because I wanted to respect that.So much for respecting her privacy, when her BIG SUPPORTER mentions a "mic check" LMAO. I've been to at least 11 AMP's between Lynchburg and Roanoke and I 100 % agree with you, My experience at Orchid "wasn't the best to be had" easily one of the worst AMP experiences I've ever had. I don't care if she's genuine or bakes muffins, She went Ape Shit and got all pissed off just for asking her name. Then you mention " it really depends on what you want" Well for starters I'd like a decent massage. DIDN'T GET THAT, a little teasing before the flip. THERE WAS NONE, at minimum a SKILLED HANDSHAKE, DIDN'T GET THAT. Got a no skill JACKHAMMER. I realize you can have a bad time even with one of your favorites, BUT you couldn't pay me to try her again. A 50 something year old broad wearing a low cut top to show off a tattoo on her old titty doesn't do anything for me, but I guess it drives some of the locals wild. Pathetic.

JSmith165
01-28-22, 14:57
So much for respecting her privacy, when her BIG SUPPORTER mentions a "mic check" LMAO. I've been to at least 11 AMP's between Lynchburg and Roanoke and I 100 % agree with you, My experience at Orchid "wasn't the best to be had" easily one of the worst AMP experiences I've ever had. I don't care if she's genuine or bakes muffins, She went Ape Shit and got all pissed off just for asking her name. Then you mention " it really depends on what you want" Well for starters I'd like a decent massage. DIDN'T GET THAT, a little teasing before the flip.Ummmm. I was not the one posting about muffins. Not sure why you decided to go after my post. You're entitled to your opinion, but so am I.

SlapNutts
01-28-22, 17:58
Ummmm. I was not the one posting about muffins. Not sure why you decided to go after my post. You're entitled to your opinion, but so am I.Ummmmm No Shit Sherlock. Jjohnson01 posted about the muffins, and you both were posting glowing reviews of the 50 + year old broad at Orchid. She's no doubt over 50 , that's FACTS not opinion. Again I'm just putting that out there incase somebody is reading this and thinking of trying Orchid, SO they have their facts straight and can make an informed decision if they want to go see a 50+ year old broad or not . As for opinion I'd rather go see a chick in her 20's-30's or early 40's, but if you're turned on by a rude broad over 50, that gives a lousy massage and NO teasing knock yourself out bro, Orchid is the right spot for you.

Lurker A
01-28-22, 22:04
Got an invite to come see the new girl, Cindy.

Arrived on time, and asked the girl that came out, Cindy? Apparently not. But she took me to the room, took my 1 hr fee. Came back and said she would take me to the shower. I had to ask for the towels to be laid down, and the shower itself was as basic as could be. Didn't even wash the dirty parts.

Went back the room and laid down. A few minutes later Cindy walked in. At first quick glance, looks were promising. She immediately started to flirt. Things are looking up! Proceeded with massage which was really very good. Perfect pressure. Nice touches. She even used the hot stones which I've never experienced before, felt very nice. A little teasing and the a whisper in the ear to turn over. I complied and received a thoroughly enjoyable standard with encouraged otc roaming, no negotiation. Given the mannerisms I'd say there's much more to be had. Afterwards she proceeded to continue the excellent massage on the chest, arms, legs and feet. Easily used up every minute of the hour. Tipped. 4 and was out the door.

Now the bad. She just not as good looking or young as I would have liked, She's a bit chubby around the mid section, not much up top, and not particularly cute. Probably 30's. But with me her attitude was great. Exactly what one wants. So I guess that counts for something. Given the other options I'm sure I'll be back.

Dls9090
02-01-22, 02:57
Today must've been a busy day. I wanted to try new day for the first time, but she told me it'd be an hour. So I called waterlick told them I want an hour, she said sounds good come on. I get Cindy and she's a cute girl, but then someone comes in, takes a while to come back. Then a few minutes later again the doorbell rings. This time when she comes back and tells me we got to cut it short, that I was only going to get 30 minutes. I'd already given her 6. She gives me a rushed handshake, wiped me off and put the stones on my back and then the doorbell rang again. When she comes back I'm dressed and ready to go and she tells me that I got 40 minutes and that 60 was the table fee and I needed to tip her. I then tried to explain how much time I got and how much I had already paid her. I gave her an additional 2 so the 30 min massage costed me 8. She wasn't happy and neither was I.

ScottVT
02-01-22, 11:32
Saw her recently. Paid for an hour. Massage was good but after the flip it got a little bizarre. I asked if more was offered and I thought I got a yes on a mic check. We were not on the same page as her blowing on it and nothing else was what she considered doing it. I finally get a handshake and because she let me roam otc I gave her. 6. She started complaining that she she needed more and also shorted me 10 minutes. The first half of the massage was good but not worth all the drama. Will not repeat with her. It's a shame Lynchburg is dead at the moment.

Citizenv
02-01-22, 15:19
Today must've been a busy day. I wanted to try new day for the first time, but she told me it'd be an hour.This seems to be becoming a thing. Emily likes to talk about how she's never very busy anymore ever since reopening after the pandemic started, but I don't know who she thinks she's kidding. The last 2 times I've tried to make an appointment with her she hasn't been available (I had a 2 hour wait on one of them). I also feel like every time I've just randomly driven by recently there is at least one monger vehicle parked around back. Not sure if this is a side effect of Coco being gone or what, but she seems very busy around lunch time recently.

Lurker A
02-02-22, 10:34
Sorry guys. Given the recent additional reports, sounds like the owner told her to be on her best behaviour with me.

Though it would really help if they had someone working the front / actually managing the place. Relying on the "therapists" to self manage during peak hours is a recipe for poor service.

SlapNutts
02-02-22, 14:04
Sorry guys. Given the recent additional reports, sounds like the owner told her to be on her best behaviour with me.

Though it would really help if they had someone working the front / actually managing the place. Relying on the "therapists" to self manage during peak hours is a recipe for poor service.I agree 100 % . I started going to Jojo's about 7 years ago. It seems to me back then MOST of the time either the Mamasan or her Husband were in the shop just about every time I went, (sometimes both of them) . And he'd be laying on a chair in the lobby. I'd say about 3 years ago, before covid even hit that changed,. They started leaving Coco or whoever's working there in charge, and now I rarely see the Mamasan or husband there at all. Actually I haven't seen the Mamasan at all since covid, and the husband -maybe- 2-3 times in the last two years. It's Bullshit to the therapists and customers that a therapist has to leave the room to answer the phone, and greet any walk ins. I've been there and had the therapist leave 3 times to greet walk ins and also answer the phone a couple times too. (Must of been a VERY busy day). Then again other times I go NOBODY will walk in during a hour, and No calls. Regardless somebody should be at the front counter. Maybe for 8 hours to make appointments, take calls, and schedule.... Like tell a walk in the exact time to come back after an existing customers time is up. NOT just stick him in a room and rush and short the current customers time like the girls do now.

Perimeter123
02-02-22, 21:35
Saw her recently. Paid for an hour. Massage was good but after the flip it got a little bizarre. I asked if more was offered and I thought I got a yes on a mic check. We were not on the same page as her blowing on it and nothing else was what she considered doing it. I finally get a handshake and because she let me roam otc I gave her. 6. She started complaining that she she needed more and also shorted me 10 minutes. The first half of the massage was good but not worth all the drama. Will not repeat with her. It's a shame Lynchburg is dead at the moment.I had a very similar experience with her. My first visit was great. My second visit I guess they were busy. I paid for 30 min. She left the room 3 or 4 times during. Only massaged for maybe 5 min then told me to flip. I told her "wow that was quick". I knew I was going to get shorted at this point. We agreed on a service and I paid my tip up front. After it was done I had been in the room for 15 min! I asked for some money back. She gave me my whole tip back and she started crying. I then have her an amount that she deserved and she was very apologetic. I told her I don't care how busy they are, the guys in the rooms waiting can just wait. If I pay for 30 min I want most all of my time, 15 min doesn't cut it. I will not repeat. I know if I call Wendy and complain she will give me a free 30 min. And I've done that before on some others. But I'm not doing it this time sounds like she may already be on her way out the door hopefully.

ScottVT
02-03-22, 12:56
I had a very similar experience with her. My first visit was great. My second visit I guess they were busy. I paid for 30 min. She left the room 3 or 4 times during. Only massaged for maybe 5 min then told me to flip. I told her "wow that was quick". I knew I was going to get shorted at this point. We agreed on a service and I paid my tip up front. After it was done I had been in the room for 15 min! I asked for some money back. She gave me my whole tip back and she started crying. I then have her an amount that she deserved and she was very apologetic. I told her I don't care how busy they are, the guys in the rooms waiting can just wait. If I pay for 30 min I want most all of my time, 15 min doesn't cut it. I will not repeat. I know if I call Wendy and complain she will give me a free 30 min. And I've done that before on some others. But I'm not doing it this time sounds like she may already be on her way out the door hopefully.Totally agree. If she would not short you on time and provide what she says then she would make a lot of money. Wendy needs to staff the front as she left my room four times to greet customers. That's not acceptable when it counts towards your time and you get shorted as well.

Hobbyist540
02-06-22, 13:55
So I TOFTT, the lady is relatively attractive and welcomes you into the room. It appears at first that it may be a typical AMP experience until you try to touch her. Then she actually gets nasty and rough. Pretty uncalled for to actually try to hurt a client for testing the waters on her outer thigh. Don't waste your money or time here fellas.

VAGentlman
02-07-22, 21:54
So I TOFTT, the lady is relatively attractive and welcomes you into the room. It appears at first that it may be a typical AMP experience until you try to touch her. Then she actually gets nasty and rough. Pretty uncalled for to actually try to hurt a client for testing the waters on her outer thigh. Don't waste your money or time here fellas.And where was this?

Bonvoy
02-07-22, 21:57
Going out on a limb here. Headed to Daytona for bike week. Anyone here have any recommendations for the area?

SlapNutts
02-08-22, 00:06
And where was this?I believe it's the place at 21835 Timberlake road. On the same side of the road as Arby's but just past it a little ways next to Sentry Exteriors. Hopefully the original poster will confirm.

Citizenv
02-08-22, 10:07
Going out on a limb here. Headed to Daytona for bike week. Anyone here have any recommendations for the area?You'll have better luck asking this question in the Florida section of the boards. I wouldn't get my hopes up though, the girls in that area will likely be overwhelmed with client interest considering the amount of sausage that rolls into town for the event. Expect to pay a fortune or not find anyone available. Good luck.

Lurker A
02-08-22, 12:15
I'm Not OP but the real name is in title and you are correct on the location, Mr. Nutts. In fact it's like it's in the front office of Sentry exteriors. The online reviews etc definitely struck me as this being a legit massage place therefore I had never tried.

Member #6482
02-09-22, 15:48
I'm Not OP but the real name is in title and you are correct on the location, Mr. Nutts. In fact it's like it's in the front office of Sentry exteriors. The online reviews etc definitely struck me as this being a legit massage place therefore I had never tried.I went there once. Great massage, nice lady. But totally legit.

Acorn413
02-10-22, 06:01
You'll have better luck asking this question in the Florida section of the boards. I wouldn't get my hopes up though, the girls in that area will likely be overwhelmed with client interest considering the amount of sausage that rolls into town for the event. Expect to pay a fortune or not find anyone available. Good luck.Hello,

I can tell you with absolutely no doubt the best massage place in the Daytona area is A1 massage. Daytona Beach. You cannot go wrong with Hannah or Jenny. I have had several dreams of performing oral on Jenny a small framed thirty something lady cleanest woman I have ever met. Delicious! LOL and Hannah is also a 30 something that has a body that is incredible. Hershey kiss nips and although it's not full service you would swear it was. Lots of fun to be had with either lady.

SlapNutts
02-11-22, 10:21
I saw this over on the Roanoke Massage parlor forum AND it sounds exactly like what's going on at some AMP's in Lynchburg especially Jojo's. A customer pays for a HOUR and they are rushed out in 30 minutes or maybe a little longer 40-45 minutes, when the Boss isn't around . Then Most likely the girl is pocketing $20 and only giving $40 to the shop like the customer paid for a half hour.

So Both the customer and shop are getting ripped off when there is no Boss there watching what's going on.

Bottom line if you are ripped off of Time , complain to management... maybe it'll change things for the better if they figure out they are being ripped off too !

Rosser48
02-11-22, 13:54
So went to Balance Point for a 1 hour massage. On the flip everything was going fine, I asked for FS and she was happy to oblige of course with a tip. I gave the money and we proceeded to get down to business but no matter what I did it was just not happening. Nothing wrong with the lady, she was very cute and sweet I had just worked a long day and it was just not cooperating! LOL Well, we proceeded back to the massage and to my astonishment she actually gave me an extra 15 minutes! She did not need to do that but I appreciated it. I see a lot of guys getting shorted on time but thankfully I have not run into that yet and hopefully I won't.

Just wanted to give a good review when it was warranted. Stay safe and happy hunting!

Citizenv
02-12-22, 09:17
So went to Balance Point for a 1 hour massage. On the flip everything was going fine, I asked for FS and she was happy to oblige of course with a tip. I gave the money and we proceeded to get down to business but no matter what I did it was just not happening. Nothing wrong with the lady, she was very cute and sweet I had just worked a long day and it was just not cooperating! LOL Well, we proceeded back to the massage and to my astonishment she actually gave me an extra 15 minutes! She did not need to do that but I appreciated it. I see a lot of guys getting shorted on time but thankfully I have not run into that yet and hopefully I won't.

Just wanted to give a good review when it was warranted. Stay safe and happy hunting!But what was her name though?

Rosser48
02-12-22, 11:05
But what was her name though?Hey man!

No clue what her name was, sorry! My hearing is for shit and then with the accents it is even worse! She is short but very petite. Looks like 50's if I had to guess. Very nice and sweet! There was a tall girl there sometime back, she was OK but not FS. I actually asked the tall one for FS and she went and got this lady for me, that is how I first met her.

Lurker A
02-13-22, 20:40
I setup another appointment with Cindy today. The older lady (Wendy?) and older dude were sitting in the lobby when I arrived. I guess they got the message about possible shenanigans. When Cindy came in the room she greeted me warmly and I said I was back for the excellent massage. And she delivered. Massage was really fantastic. Long, thorough, nice touches throughout and hot stones. On the flip asked if I wanted more, I said no. Just the normal. Well, that was exceptional too. I wish I found her more attractive! She finished up with a bit of arm and legs to fill out the hour (if not a few minutes more). Obviously YMMV, but perhaps the mgmt being back in the building has helped things.

Or, she just likes me! Haha!

SlapNutts
02-14-22, 09:24
I setup another appointment with Cindy today. The older lady (Wendy?) and older dude were sitting in the lobby when I arrived. I guess they got the message about possible shenanigans. When Cindy came in the room she greeted me warmly and I said I was back for the excellent massage. And she delivered. Massage was really fantastic. Long, thorough, nice touches throughout and hot stones. On the flip asked if I wanted more, I said no. Just the normal. Well, that was exceptional too. I wish I found her more attractive! She finished up with a bit of arm and legs to fill out the hour (if not a few minutes more). Obviously YMMV, but perhaps the mgmt being back in the building has helped things.

Or, she just likes me! Haha!Let's hope they got the message. And this lasts. Someone either Wendy or the older dude, needs to be in the lobby at all times answering the phone, and scheduling appointments for callers and walk ins. It really sucks when the girl has to leave the room 3 or 4 times to answer the phone or greet a walk in. In theory the Boss being there should cut down on shenanigans, UNLESS they are in on it and it's policy to short a customers time and rush him out when somebody new walks in.

Member #6482
02-14-22, 10:58
Looking for good massage with no draping required. PM me if you know of any. Legit massage is fine, just can't stand draping. Thanks!

Rapone
02-21-22, 18:54
Hello,

I can tell you with absolutely no doubt the best massage place in the Daytona area is A1 massage. Daytona Beach. You cannot go wrong with Hannah or Jenny. I have had several dreams of performing oral on Jenny a small framed thirty something lady cleanest woman I have ever met. Delicious! LOL and Hannah is also a 30 something that has a body that is incredible. Hershey kiss nips and although it's not full service you would swear it was. Lots of fun to be had with either lady.I was there back in September nice place.

SlapNutts
02-23-22, 10:20
Now if you're the type that's expecting a super model in her 20's, you might as well stop reading now. With that said, I recently had a decent experience with Shoddy at Timberlake BP. Again Shoddy's No Super Model. BUT I thought she looked decent for the area and better than some of the broads I've seen at BP in the past, probably late 40's but could be early 50's, tall, really thin build (no ass if you're an Assman) . Her English isn't that great, but the massage was good. All I can say is I found her better than the girls currently at Jojo's, with the options BP is known for. The only thing I'm not sure of, She charged me $50 for a half hour. Claimed the price went up, When I've always paid $40 there.

Bonvoy
02-25-22, 23:57
Now if you're the type that's expecting a super model in her 20's, you might as well stop reading now. With that said, I recently had a decent experience with Shoddy at Timberlake BP. Again Shoddy's No Super Model. BUT I thought she looked decent for the area and better than some of the broads I've seen at BP in the past, probably late 40's but could be early 50's, tall, really thin build (no ass if you're an Assman) . Her English isn't that great, but the massage was good. All I can say is I found her better than the girls currently at Jojo's, with the options BP is known for. The only thing I'm not sure of, She charged me $50 for a half hour. Claimed the price went up, When I've always paid $40 there.Had the same thing happen to me earlier this week. I guess BP has raised their prices to $50 for the 1/2 hour.

ScottVT
02-26-22, 10:22
I paid for an hour. She comes in and says face up. Okay. Starts off by putting oil on me and going straight to the handshake. That wasn't working so we change positions and after 5 minutes she tells me that I am taking to long because she is busy. After a few position changes I finally get there. Gets a hot towel and tells me we are done since she is busy. I didn't see anyone else there but from the time I entered the room and left it was 20 minutes. I paid for an hour, was given no change, shorted 40 minutes and received zero massage. The worse part was that she didn't change the sheet or even the face covering. Glad I was only face up. Will not be going back. Place is dirty and who knows what residue is on the uncleaned sheets and table.

SlapNutts
02-26-22, 12:58
I paid for an hour. She comes in and says face up. Okay. Starts off by putting oil on me and going straight to the handshake. That wasn't working so we change positions and after 5 minutes she tells me that I am taking to long because she is busy. After a few position changes I finally get there. Gets a hot towel and tells me we are done since she is busy. I didn't see anyone else there but from the time I entered the room and left it was 20 minutes. I paid for an hour, was given no change, shorted 40 minutes and received zero massage. The worse part was that she didn't change the sheet or even the face covering. Glad I was only face up. Will not be going back. Place is dirty and who knows what residue is on the uncleaned sheets and table.I've been to just about every AMP in the area. Of course I want a clean face towel and sheet. BUT the fact of the matter is, sometimes they change them, sometimes they don't, and that goes for EVERY AMP in the area in my observation. I never been to a brothel in Nevada, BUT I doubt they change the bed sheets and pillow coverings between each customer. And no way Escorts at hotel's are changing the sheets between customers either. It is what it is, EVERY AMP is dirty. They are not going to be scrubbed Operating Room Sterile between each customer that's for damn sure. Funny thing is you're concerned about "who knows what residue is on the uncleaned sheets and table" BUT you'll pick up a street walker with no worries of what residue was left inside them from the last customer.

ScottVT
02-26-22, 13:03
I've been to just about every AMP in the area. Of course I want a clean face towel and sheet. BUT the fact of the matter is, sometimes they change them, sometimes they don't, and that goes for EVERY AMP in the area in my observation. I never been to a brothel in Nevada, BUT I doubt they change the bed sheets and pillow coverings between each customer. And no way Escorts at hotel's are changing the sheets between customers either. It is what it is, EVERY AMP is dirty. They are not going to be scrubbed Operating Room Sterile between each customer that's for damn sure. Funny thing is you're concerned about "who knows what residue is on the uncleaned sheets and table" BUT you'll pick up a street walker with no worries of what residue was left inside them from the last customer.I am glad you had a good visit. That's what this forum is about. And yes I am sure that 99% of the AMP's do not change the sheets so you are correct.

SlapNutts
03-05-22, 10:02
I've went there twice last year. The first time I went I had a semi decent looking woman. The second time I walked in and once I saw who my masseuse was going to be, I made up an excuse and left (she was way past the age I like and rough looking) Just wondering what the current talent looks like and the age range.

NewBeginning2
03-05-22, 11:33
Went by there 2 weeks ago was greeted by Chloe. Massage was nice little rough on the back. Light teasing that Made the little man excited. After massage I was on all fours and the finger was inserted. Made little man so excited. Jack hammer finish. Will repeat.

Dkb1994
03-08-22, 16:54
Just saw the cutest girl at Jojos. Not sure what her name is? When I asked her she said "shi shi" or something I think. I'm pretty sure she got weirded out by me asking her name but now I'm not sure who to ask for when I go back! She was tiny with a cute butt? Just the standard stuff this time but I'd be interested to know if she will do more when I go back again. It was pretty awkward since it was my first time visiting but I will definitely be back.

YellowFeverVa
03-08-22, 20:09
I've had more than a few dreams at BP and want to try somewhere new and I have got standards from orchid and rainbow can anyone tell me somewhere else offering FS?.

SlapNutts
03-09-22, 09:00
Sudden influx of multiple Chaps with their first posts, seems a little fishy too me.

Jrogers318
03-09-22, 10:55
Noticed that too. Seems more than just coincidental, IMHO. Stay safe and party on!

Sudden influx of multiple Chaps with their first posts, seems a little fishy too me.

SlapNutts
03-09-22, 12:43
Just saw the cutest girl at Jojos. Not sure what her name is? When I asked her she said "shi shi" or something I think. I'm pretty sure she got weirded out by me asking her name but now I'm not sure who to ask for when I go back! She was tiny with a cute butt? Just the standard stuff this time but I'd be interested to know if she will do more when I go back again. It was pretty awkward since it was my first time visiting but I will definitely be back.There isn't anyone there named "shi shi" . Just Yickey and Cindy, who have both been there a couple of months and they are nothing to brag about, and I won't be going back until the get someone new. I could be wrong, but my sense is this is a bogus post made to increase foot traffic in the door for one reason or another.

Dkb1994
03-10-22, 13:39
There isn't anyone there named "shi shi" . Just Yickey and Cindy, who have both been there a couple of months and they are nothing to brag about, and I won't be going back until the get someone new. I could be wrong, but my sense is this is a bogus post made to increase foot traffic in the door for one reason or another.Yeah no I'm definitely not trying to increase foot traffic LOL. Maybe she said Cindy? She had to be about 5 ft? Had a mask on so maybe I'm tripping but I thought she was cute! I am very inexperienced and didn't really know how to ask her for more than standard.

Alice168
03-10-22, 17:16
Two new girls working.

Balance point Timberlake rd.

SlapNutts
03-10-22, 18:01
Two new girls working.

Balance point Timberlake rd.Alice, answer me this. When I called the Timberlake shop TODAY, the answering machine message says $40 for a HALF HOUR, WHY did the girl charge me $50 for a half hour a week ago , and say it's new price ?. $50 for half hour is Bullshit , I wont go to your shop ....everywhere else in Lynchburg half hour is $40

Alice168
03-10-22, 19:46
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

CoolWays
03-10-22, 21:48
Two new girls working.

Balance point Timberlake rd.Alice what the deal in Lexington, half the time the door is locked and no lights on? With gas as high as it is, it kinda kills the spirit to drive over an hour and it's closed.

Amp Guru
03-11-22, 08:56
Two new girls working.

Balance point Timberlake rd.If anybody on here see the two new girls at Balance Point please give update.

Dkb1994
03-12-22, 15:37
I went to Jojos the other day and had a decent experience I didn't know how to ask for full service though. What is the standard procedure for that? Do I ask up front? How do I ask? Someone please let me know.

I'm a good looking, fit, young guy. Does that increase my chances of getting a yes to full service?

Also. Dumb question but do I bring protection or do they provide?

Perimeter123
03-12-22, 18:50
I went to Jojos the other day and had a decent experience I didn't know how to ask for full service though. What is the standard procedure for that? Do I ask up front? How do I ask? Someone please let me know.

I'm a good looking, fit, young guy. Does that increase my chances of getting a yes to full service?

Also. Dumb question but do I bring protection or do they provide?You won't get FS with the girls at JoJos now, they are terrible. You could be Chanting Tatum and still not get it. But for the places that do offer FS asked on the flip, most of the time they will ask you what you want.

Amp Guru
03-12-22, 19:54

Also. Dumb question but do I bring protection or do they provide?DBK1994 I almost guarantee won't happen there. For Fool proof FS go to different AMP like AHC in Roanoke. After back massage when she tell you turn over is time to ask. Just ask do you do Full service, or make a fist with one hand and stick finger in and move back and forth. They will get the idea. Bring protection.

NotBob2014
03-13-22, 13:37
I'm not speaking for Alice (boss of the FS), but the paper on the wall in the room lists 30 min as $50. It's been there since people started asking why $50 for 30 min.

The last beauty, by far the hottest (yes, tall thin, little ass) only wanted a few minutes with you. Get to business type of woman. But, IMO (and it's a shitty opinion) that one was way hotter than any other. Even Apple. And felt way better.

Alice, answer me this. When I called the Timberlake shop TODAY, the answering machine message says $40 for a HALF HOUR, WHY did the girl charge me $50 for a half hour a week ago , and say it's new price ?. $50 for half hour is Bullshit , I wont go to your shop ....everywhere else in Lynchburg half hour is $40

NotBob2014
03-13-22, 13:46
It's been posted that new women are at BP. This is about the last one. I met my buddy at a bar and he told me:

Walked in and payed for 30 min. He made the mistake of getting an hour on the first trip. She was way to busy to give you an hour. Always another customer leaving and one trying to get an appointment. Beautiful thin body, as nice as any 25 yo. He said you could hold on to those beautiful hips. Right to business. Went to top but the darn table makes to much noise. Changed to standing while she is bent over. Just a wonderful time. Attractive face. English was ok. He went on and on about how nice it felt. Gee. I don't know why he messes with me like that. He always makes up these stupid stories. Idiot friend I have! Turned out he had a nice strong massage.

Sounds like there are new women. Don't know where the last one went. NYC or rotated to another Alice store.

SlapNutts
03-13-22, 14:32
I'm not speaking for Alice (boss of the FS), but the paper on the wall in the room lists 30 min as $50. It's been there since people started asking why $50 for 30 min.

The last beauty, by far the hottest (yes, tall thin, little ass) only wanted a few minutes with you. Get to business type of woman. But, IMO (and it's a shitty opinion) that one was way hotter than any other. Even Apple. And felt way better.Thanks for the rate info. I normally walk in through the back door, so I'm not aware if the rates are posted in the lobby. HOWEVER as of last week it was still saying $40 for a half hour on the answering machine. So I don't think I'm wrong for questioning it. As for the massage room itself, it's so dark I never noticed the paper on the well. As a matter of fact I always have to ask them to turn on the lights so I can see to count my money.

I believe I was the first to to post about your "beauty" . I got a decent massage and all my time from her. I think after my post Her business must have really picked up because I didn't have any of the Issues others have posted or PM'd me about.

Over the years I've seen a grand total of 3 girls at BP that I considered HOT. Apple was one of them, and two others but I don't remember their names , because they only lasted a month or so and they were gone . I will say Apple packed on some pounds the last time she was around 4-5 years ago ?, BUT prior to that she was one of the best you could hope for around here ESPECIALLY for being at one of Alice's shops. Shoddy was decent. But I wouldn't say better than Apple or even in my top 3 at BP. But glad you enjoyed her.

SlapNutts
03-16-22, 09:19

The last beauty, by far the hottest (yes, tall thin, little ass) only wanted a few minutes with you. Get to business type of woman. But, IMO (and it's a shitty opinion) that one was way hotter than any other. Even Apple. And felt way better.The last time I went to Timberlake BP two weeks ago I was told it's $50 for a half hour. A very reliable source said he went to Timberlake BP this week and the rate was back to $40 ? . Another Source went to one of Alice's Roanoke shops this week and said it's now $60 for a half hour at all Her Roanoke Shops Orchid & Little Tokyo. Just a heads up. And if Alice is reading this please confirm the CURRENT rates at your shops for this week. Yes I understand there is inflation. BUT I reckon an AMP's only monthly expenses are rent, electric, laundry soap and massage oil. And they probably get a cut of the girls tips so I think the boss is making plenty without needing to raise the rates.

CoolWays
03-16-22, 15:34
What better way to raise rates, eliminate competition, strange timing with all the Salem places shutting down over night, ya think a little bird made some calls to LEO and got them closed? Hmmm something to think about because the talent isn't any better, the places are definitely not cleaner and the ladies are right down hateful when you ask why two different prices are posted or quoted.

The last time I went to Timberlake BP two weeks ago I was told it's $50 for a half hour. A very reliable source said he went to Timberlake BP this week and the rate was back to $40 ? . Another Source went to one of Alice's Roanoke shops this week and said it's now $60 for a half hour at all Her Roanoke Shops Orchid & Little Tokyo. Just a heads up. And if Alice is reading this please confirm the CURRENT rates at your shops for this week. Yes I understand there is inflation. BUT I reckon an AMP's only monthly expenses are rent, electric, laundry soap and massage oil. And they probably get a cut of the girls tips so I think the boss is making plenty without needing to raise the rates.

Citizenv
03-16-22, 16:09
The last time I went to Timberlake BP two weeks ago I was told it's $50 for a half hour. A very reliable source said he went to Timberlake BP this week and the rate was back to $40 ? . Another Source went to one of Alice's Roanoke shops this week and said it's now $60 for a half hour at all Her Roanoke Shops Orchid & Little Tokyo. Just a heads up. And if Alice is reading this please confirm the CURRENT rates at your shops for this week. Yes I understand there is inflation. BUT I reckon an AMP's only monthly expenses are rent, electric, laundry soap and massage oil. And they probably get a cut of the girls tips so I think the boss is making plenty without needing to raise the rates.I went this morning just to try and TOFTT and get through some of this BS. Chose the HH as planned, was told 40 would be the cost. I put it on a card and checked it when I got home. They billed me 44, which I assume is them passing on the credit card transaction fee or some shit. Still kinda fucked up imo, because I wasnt ever told about the additional amount or given a receipt to have a chance to see it myself.

Had one of the new girls (named Lidy?) Better than average English, but otherwise a mostly standard woman for AMP's in the area.

SlapNutts
03-16-22, 17:40
I went this morning just to try and TOFTT and get through some of this BS. Chose the HH as planned, was told 40 would be the cost. I put it on a card and checked it when I got home. They billed me 44, which I assume is them passing on the credit card transaction fee or some shit. Still kinda fucked up imo, because I wasnt ever told about the additional amount or given a receipt to have a chance to see it myself.

Had one of the new girls (named Lidy?) Better than average English, but otherwise a mostly standard woman for AMP's in the area.I thought I was at BP two weeks ago, BUT it was actually just last week. I was charged $50 along with two other members of this forum that went last week for a half hour . I'm just glad it went back to $40 . They need to have a BIG sign in the front lobby AND where you come in the back door with the Hour and Half hour rates posted, PLUS the credit card transaction fee So there are NO surprises.

I heard there is a new girl at Jojo's named Fiona, has anyone on here seen her yet? If so how does she rate?

Bonvoy
03-16-22, 22:25
Saw Cindy at rainbow yesterday. Opted for the 30 min massage. Overall it was a Good massage and she really gave the little man some attention. She definitely seemed like she enjoyed what she was doing. Not the most attractive but enjoyable. Hoping to hear about some of the new talent at BP and JoJos. Should have some time Friday to visit one or the other.

Perimeter123
03-16-22, 23:30
I thought I was at BP two weeks ago, BUT it was actually just last week. I was charged $50 along with two other members of this forum that went last week for a half hour . I'm just glad it went back to $40 . They need to have a BIG sign in the front lobby AND where you come in the back door with the Hour and Half hour rates posted, PLUS the credit card transaction fee So there are NO surprises.

I heard there is a new girl at Jojo's named Fiona, has anyone on here seen her yet? If so how does she rate?I can confirm, I went to BP this week and it is back to $40. I am wondering about Fiona myself?

Bonvoy
03-22-22, 09:20
Went to BP last Friday as I wanted to check out the new talent. Walked in and stood around for a few minutes. No one came to the door. I assumed they must have been busy even though I didn't see any cars up front as I always park in the back. So I left and ran a few more errands. Came back later that afternoon and was met by a mid 50's woman. Opted for the 1/2 hour. Massage was awful. Just rubbing your back no teasing or leadup. She asked for me to flip and asked what I wanted. I asked for FS and talked her down to a buck twenty. Noting special but got the job done. Hopefully the other girl working is a bit more attractive and can offer a better massage. Anyone have anything new over at JOJO?

Amp Guru
03-25-22, 08:48
I can confirm, I went to BP this week and it is back to $40. I am wondering about Fiona myself?My friend went Jojo and have Fiona for massage. He say she fat and no good, short him much time too.

ScottVT
04-01-22, 17:21
Massage was decent. Girl wore mask the entire time so guessing mid forties. Wanted. 6 for standard with limited otc roaming. Took the .4 I had and told me as I was leaving to bring more next time. Lynchburg doesn't have much to offer. Will wait until the local shops rotate the girls.

CoolWays
04-08-22, 14:42
I am awful remembering names, but to the story of the day, I had an hour to kill and figured I would check it out, I pulled in the lot and there were a few vehicles there and not noticing I walked to the front went in and was met with a slender sweet lady my guess if mid 40's. We agreed and I went to tech for my $ and damn I actually l for real left it in the vehicle. As I walk out to retrieve it I noticed across the street an all black ford truck blacked out side windows parked in the lot, and low and behold I spy a camera lens pointing right at me from the drivers side window. Needless to say I got in my vehicle and left, I left for maybe and hour and 30 minutes and thought, we'll it couldn't have been what I thought so I circle back drive into the lot looking in the other parking lot and damn, that truck was still there so I eased on out and parked on the same lot as the truck but unseen just watching. Within 15 minutes the massage spa got two customers and like when I walked in and out the camera lens poppa out of the side window. I did try to call the place but the number to let them know being watched, but the number I had didn't work, so guys be careful out there someone is watching.

Lurker A
04-08-22, 18:03
I am awful remembering names, but to the story of the day, I had an hour to kill and figured I would check it out, I pulled in the lot and there were a few vehicles there and not noticing I walked to the front went in and was met with a slender sweet lady my guess if mid 40's. We agreed and I went to tech for my $ and damn I actually l for real left it in the vehicle. As I walk out to retrieve it I noticed across the street an all black ford truck blacked out side windows parked in the lot, and low and behold I spy a camera lens pointing right at me from the drivers side window. Needless to say I got in my vehicle and left, I left for maybe and hour and 30 minutes and thought, we'll it couldn't have been what I thought so I circle back drive into the lot looking in the other parking lot and damn, that truck was still there so I eased on out and parked on the same lot as the truck but unseen just watching. Within 15 minutes the massage spa got two customers and like when I walked in and out the camera lens poppa out of the side window. I did try to call the place but the number to let them know being watched, but the number I had didn't work, so guys be careful out there someone is watching.Are you talking about rainbow spa on old forest rd?

CoolWays
04-08-22, 23:00
Are you talking about rainbow spa on old forest rd?Yes first office in a rose of 4 or5 and across the street is another complex, sorry for being vague but not quite up on the Lynchburg area as much.

SlapNutts
04-09-22, 09:34
I am awful remembering names, but to the story of the day, I had an hour to kill and figured I would check it out, I pulled in the lot and there were a few vehicles there and not noticing I walked to the front went in and was met with a slender sweet lady my guess if mid 40's. We agreed and I went to tech for my $ and damn I actually l for real left it in the vehicle. As I walk out to retrieve it I noticed across the street an all black ford truck blacked out side windows parked in the lot, and low and behold I spy a camera lens pointing right at me from the drivers side window. Needless to say I got in my vehicle and left, I left for maybe and hour and 30 minutes and thought, we'll it couldn't have been what I thought so I circle back drive into the lot looking in the other parking lot and damn, that truck was still there so I eased on out and parked on the same lot as the truck but unseen just watching. Within 15 minutes the massage spa got two customers and like when I walked in and out the camera lens poppa out of the side window. I did try to call the place but the number to let them know being watched, but the number I had didn't work, so guys be careful out there someone is watching.I'm not a lawyer but I sometimes watch 1st amendment audit videos, if a person is filming or taking pictures from a public place, there is NOTHING that can be done about it. I would ASSUME the same rules apply to LEO. That would mean they need permission to take pictures from the PRIVATE PROPERTY they were spotted on , and good chance they didn't ask. If Someone had some balls they could March into the business on PRIVATE PROPERTY where LEO is parked and say someone suspicious is in YOUR parking lot taking pictures and have the cops called on the undercover cops LOL. OR call in the suspicious activity to the police station with a burner phone LOL. It won't prove anything, it'll just let'them know we know they are there, and draw attention to them if cops actually arrive and possibly spoil the days stake out. Odds are they are reading these posts and will switch out the black truck for a different vehicle. Keep your eyes out Folks.

Qetuio
04-11-22, 20:09
I am awful remembering names, but to the story of the day, I had an hour to kill and figured I would check it out, I pulled in the lot and there were a few vehicles there and not noticing I walked to the front went in and was met with a slender sweet lady my guess if mid 40's. We agreed and I went to tech for my $ and damn I actually l for real left it in the vehicle. As I walk out to retrieve it I noticed across the street an all black ford truck blacked out side windows parked in the lot, and low and behold I spy a camera lens pointing right at me from the drivers side window. Needless to say I got in my vehicle and left, I left for maybe and hour and 30 minutes and thought, we'll it couldn't have been what I thought so I circle back drive into the lot looking in the other parking lot and damn, that truck was still there so I eased on out and parked on the same lot as the truck but unseen just watching. Within 15 minutes the massage spa got two customers and like when I walked in and out the camera lens poppa out of the side window. I did try to call the place but the number to let them know being watched, but the number I had didn't work, so guys be careful out there someone is watching.Look at the Media and News thread for Lynchburg.

CoolWays
04-11-22, 21:08
My point was someone was watching legal or not, LEO or not. If you look at the Charlotte site you will see there is a bunch of soo called do gooders out doing the same thing there, basically to harass the mongers and cause headaches to the businesses, take what I said however you desire all I was doing was informing of what I witnessed.

Look at the Media and News thread for Lynchburg.

Amp Guru
04-25-22, 10:56
Last time I go BP few months ago I had Shoddy. She was ok but didn't stay long. If anybody go recent to BP, is there any decent looking talent worth seeing there?

Citizenv
04-27-22, 23:25
Last time I go BP few months ago I had Shoddy. She was ok but didn't stay long. If anybody go recent to BP, is there any decent looking talent worth seeing there?Last time I was there I saw Liddy (spelling?) She was nice, massage was decent, and I got all of my time. I took the standard options, but there's definitely more available. As far as age / looks go, it was just average for BP and nothing noteworthy. This was probably around middle of March, haven't been since.

SlapNutts
05-10-22, 08:21
Is there a "Lilly" or "Liddy" currently working at BP?. I think Alice has 2 girls with similar names at her shops.

JSmith165
05-13-22, 13:52
Tried this one out a couple weeks ago because I was driving right past it. Opted for the half hour as I was short on time. In a word, it was horrible. The strong urine smell that hit me at the door should have said all I needed to know. An old dude showed me to the room, and then the girl came in and went straight to work. No teasing at all, and wanted the flip after only 10 minutes or so. After the flip it became evident she didn't have the use of her left arm. No obvious injury so no idea if this is temporary or permanent. Standard AMP cost, but did not leave happy. The HE was so bad I ended up doing it myself. No idea if more was available. Didn't ask and wouldn't have wanted want it. Will not repeat.

The place is in Bedford but advertising on Lynchburg STG as Relax Villa Asian Massage.

https://lynchburg.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/relax-vila-asian-massage540-58/176861754930

SlapNutts
05-14-22, 10:50
Tried this one out a couple weeks ago because I was driving right past it. Opted for the half hour as I was short on time. In a word, it was horrible. The strong urine smell that hit me at the door should have said all I needed to know. An old dude showed me to the room, and then the girl came in and went straight to work. No teasing at all, and wanted the flip after only 10 minutes or so. After the flip it became evident she didn't have the use of her left arm. No obvious injury so no idea if this is temporary or permanent. Standard AMP cost, but did not leave happy. The HE was so bad I ended up doing it myself. No idea if more was available. Didn't ask and wouldn't have wanted want it. Will not repeat.

The place is in Bedford but advertising on Lynchburg STG as Relax Villa Asian Massage.

https://lynchburg.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/relax-vila-asian-massage540-58/176861754930Sounds like somebody saw the ad on skip the games and fell for the oldest trick in the book. The fact is AMP's around here NEVER use pictures of the actual girls working there. They all just use stock photos of young & attractive girls probably found on the internet. There has never been a positive review about any of the staff working at Bedford Relax, they are all older and ugly. A simple advance search will show a post from 2019 saying avoid this place. There is also a reason why there are no recent posts about Relax Villa, because Most (but obviously not all) people on this forum know it sucks and don't go there. So bottom line if anyone is thinking of trying Relax Villa in Bedford. STOP don't do it !, ANY place in Lynchburg OR Roanoke will be better than this, I guarantee it!

CoolWays
05-14-22, 23:17
Alice, . 60+. 60 probably A- cup. Nice nips, good massage, very sweet and nice tease. Awesome finish technique.

SlapNutts
05-17-22, 08:48
Did a walk in and got a new girl named Tina. 30 years old (according to her) and decent looking for the area. The massage was good, with a interesting pre flip and skilled finish techniques. The only negative was she shorted me 10 minutes, but I'd still repeat. , although I sensed she wished it was more, I Tipped her the standard $40 with no complaints. She's Worth a try if you're in the area.

HornyBass
05-20-22, 15:22
Any current news from New Day? Thinking about a visit Saturday. Thanks.

SlapNutts
05-20-22, 18:23
Any current news from New Day? Thinking about a visit Saturday. Thanks.As far as I know it's just Emily working there.

Bravo31
05-23-22, 09:06
Rode up to visit family this past weekend and needed a good massage and a smile. After reading some the reviews for the area I opted to peruse STG and take my chances. Set up an appointment with this southern lady and was not at all disappointed. Pretty lady with enhanced boobs, in great shape for her age, friendly and warm. I would say the massage was a great body rub not really a massage, the slide was very enticing as was the handshake at the end. Left with a very big smile on my face determined that I will repeat next time I'm in town.

https://lynchburg.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/therapeuticsensual-massage/831349009633

Travis434
05-24-22, 10:47
Rode up to visit family this past weekend and needed a good massage and a smile. After reading some the reviews for the area I opted to peruse STG and take my chances. Set up an appointment with this southern lady and was not at all disappointed. Pretty lady with enhanced boobs, in great shape for her age, friendly and warm. I would say the massage was a great body rub not really a massage, the slide was very enticing as was the handshake at the end. Left with a very big smile on my face determined that I will repeat next time I'm in town.

https://lynchburg.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/therapeuticsensual-massage/831349009633See this but always wondered how much the massage was.

JJohnson01
05-24-22, 20:57
See this but always wondered how much the massage was.If you want the full experience its $. 5.

This includes gstring, massage, body slide. No penetration. It was a fantastic time when I went.

TimJim
05-25-22, 15:26
If you want the full experience its $. 5.

This includes gstring, massage, body slide. No penetration. It was a fantastic time when I went.IIRC. Didn't she used to work at the Gold and Silver?

JJohnson01
05-27-22, 10:59
IIRC. Didn't she used to work at the Gold and Silver?She surely did.

LynchBurgUber
05-27-22, 13:35
Set up appointment with Emily. As I was approaching the drive another customer pulled in driveway as I got there. Drove past circled back hoping she'd send this customer away as my appointment time. Pulled around back at went to door. She met me at door. So so sorry come back one hour. Damn. I might pass on this place for a bit. If you got my appointment hope you enjoyed your hour. Damn it.

Travis434
06-05-22, 12:10
If you're looking for a pretty good massage, Bili Meridian on Timberlake across from Walmart is the place to go. 20 minutes to a hour or more. I asked about "extras", not happening, not a chance imo. But she's nice, communicates well, good attitude and not pricey.

Just a FYI if you're interested.

SlapNutts
06-05-22, 21:51
I reckon it's around time for the girls to rotate. If any BP regulars have been there recently, is there anyone decent working there?

SlapNutts
06-08-22, 08:56
I reckon it's around time for the girls to rotate. If any BP regulars have been there recently, is there anyone decent working there?Did a walk in this week and drew Coco. I believe she's been there steadily the last 2 years, but don't quote me on that. It's just every couple of months I call to ask "who's working" there, and it's always "Coco and someone else" .

Coco has got to be mid to upper 40's possibly older, and I believe I saw her 2 years ago. Nothing special, typical of Alice's girls. I wouldn't rush back to repeat but it wasn't bad.

Travis434
06-09-22, 15:58
I reckon it's around time for the girls to rotate. If any BP regulars have been there recently, is there anyone decent working there?Stopped by to check it out, met by "We-We". Said I'd never been but had been to the others in the area. Asked me to come into the back for a hour massage, didn't have time. Asked if she would be there this weekend, she said yes. Mature lady, mid 40's? Petite, good amount of make-up on.

Bonvoy
06-15-22, 12:14
Stopped by Waterlick this morning to see what the current talent was like. I was so happy I did. Opted for the hour and had to wait around 5 min up front and 10 min in the room. At this time I was feeling I had made a mistake. But boy was I wrong. A thin pretty girl walked in and didn't say much. Pretty light massage with lots of teasing and giggling. Her English was very hard to understand and couldn't understand much of what I was saying either. She had me flip about 30 min in and we had a great time. Lots of eye contact and body to body contact. Asked if she would take her top off and had a nice smaller pair of fake tits. Took our time and played for a while until the finish. After the finish she sat with me on the table pulled out her phone so we could talk through her translator app and we talked and caressed each other some more. She said she goes back and forth from here to New York but likes here much more. Said she was leaving in a couple days and then will be back in another week. If you get the chance I would definitely recommend Tina. Just be polite and she will make sure you leave extremely satisfied.

Lurker A
06-15-22, 18:04
Stopped by to check it out, met by "We-We". Said I'd never been but had been to the others in the area. Asked me to come into the back for a hour massage, didn't have time. Asked if she would be there this weekend, she said yes. Mature lady, mid 40's? Petite, good amount of make-up on.Saw her a couple weeks ago. You'll be able to get anything you likely want, but be prepared for an exfoliating massage and that's just from her hands.

Dls9090
06-15-22, 19:54
So after reading the earlier review about Jojo's and the disappointing time I had in Richmond Monday night I got in the car and drove to Waterlick. "Cece" is what she said her name was. Late 20's spinner body. Gave a decent massage on the flip she was doing her thing. Next thing I know she's rc grinding on my stomach. It was a good time. Still shorted me 15 minutes and brought me a cup of water in a little Styrofoam cup. No table shower mentioned and didn't even hot towel my back. Wasn't a bad time. Was definitely better than Richmond. 6/4 damage.

Why'all be safe out there.

Happy Guy 2
06-15-22, 20:23
Stopped by Waterlick this morning to see what the current talent was like. I was so happy I did. Opted for the hour and had to wait around 5 min up front and 10 min in the room. At this time I was feeling I had made a mistake. But boy was I wrong. A thin pretty girl walked in and didn't say much. Pretty light massage with lots of teasing and giggling. Her English was very hard to understand and couldn't understand much of what I was saying either. She had me flip about 30 min in and we had a great time. Lots of eye contact and body to body contact. Asked if she would take her top off and had a nice smaller pair of fake tits. Took our time and played for a while until the finish. After the finish she sat with me on the table pulled out her phone so we could talk through her translator app and we talked and caressed each other some more. She said she goes back and forth from here to New York but likes here much more. Said she was leaving in a couple days and then will be back in another week. If you get the chance I would definitely recommend Tina. Just be polite and she will make sure you leave extremely satisfied.This guy has it right on. After hearing such negative reports in Roanoke and Lynchburg, I was shocked to find a nice 29 yo good looking and nice gal. I don't think she is FS type but pm me if I am wrong.

Be nice to the gals and they will be nice to you.

HG2.

LoganSehvin69
06-17-22, 12:47
Just had a really good dream of We-we. First time with her and it's been a while since I've visited BP.

Friendly and playful and FS. I'm def doing to see her again.

SlapNutts
06-18-22, 19:08
Just had a really good dream of We-we. First time with her and it's been a while since I've visited BP.

Friendly and playful and FS. I'm def doing to see her again.Can we get a little more details Boss. Like approximate age, and how does She look?.

SlapNutts
06-21-22, 13:17
I texted over there asking who was working , and Got a reply "Coco and Weirdo" . Then another text saying "We We"... Somebody has a sense of humor over there , Or doesn't like their Co worker lmao.

Travis434
06-21-22, 16:42
Stopped by this afternoon, was greeted by Coco. Cute girl, petite, 30's? Wore a mask but still seemed attractive, nice figure.

1 hour, typical massage. Did some elbows on me, not a fan of that technique. Tried to make some small talk, only reply was "okay". Not much other than a typical massage, no tease or playfulness, even when I was openly asking her to b / c it was so vanilla.

On the flip, the menu was offered. Took the standard handshake, she stopped mid going, had to say I'm not done.

Overall: 6/10.

She insisted. 6, I gave. 5.

Citizenv
06-22-22, 01:10
I texted over there asking who was working , and Got a reply "Coco and Weirdo" . Then another text saying "We We"... Somebody has a sense of humor over there , Or doesn't like their Co worker lmao.Sounds more like auto-correct doing its job imo LOL.

Amp Guru
06-24-22, 09:34
Stopped by this afternoon, was greeted by Coco. Cute girl, petite, 30's? Wore a mask but still seemed attractive, nice figure.

1 hour, typical massage. Did some elbows on me, not a fan of that technique. Tried to make some small talk, only reply was "okay". Not much other than a typical massage, no tease or playfulness, even when I was openly asking her to b / c it was so vanilla.

On the flip, the menu was offered. Took the standard handshake, she stopped mid going, had to say I'm not done.

Overall: 6/10.

She insisted. 6, I gave. 5.I see Coco there. But one I see maybe late 40's or little older. I try full menu and leave happy.

CN0202
07-05-22, 21:41
This guy has it right on. After hearing such negative reports in Roanoke and Lynchburg, I was shocked to find a nice 29 yo good looking and nice gal. I don't think she is FS type but pm me if I am wrong.

Be nice to the gals and they will be nice to you.

HG2.I'm new here, looks like an active site.

Can anyone confirm if Tina likes FS? Thinking of stopping by, but don't want to waste my time.

Epyon420
07-10-22, 02:45
I stopped in today thank I got coco not sure but the backrub was good and the rest was even better then I was expecting I had been going to JoJos but was looking for FS and BP didn't disappoint.

RandomBob500
07-14-22, 23:29
I'm somewhat new to this, I've been to Jojo's a few times and I want to see what else is around in town. Any suggestions and tips?

Happy Guy 2
07-16-22, 20:26
I'm new here, looks like an active site.

Can anyone confirm if Tina likes FS? Thinking of stopping by, but don't want to waste my time.Did not get the FS vibes.

Correct me if I am wrong.

HG2.

Travis434
07-19-22, 14:56
Been a while since I'd visited, last time there was 6/10 massage by older woman, 50's easily. Very limited English but she kept rubbing my stomach and thighs for a length of time that got to seem odd. She kept smiling and massaging my stomach between the towel and my navel. She would say "come back 1 month", smile and rub me just above the towel.

Leads me to believe she was waiting for me to ask for extras? Not sure.

Anyone have any luck here? The younger, chunky girl, "Melody" doesn't seem to be offering unless I'm mistaken.

Travis434
07-25-22, 12:17
It's a NO. Went by this morning, was met by Wendy, 50 ish, short, a little stocky in build. Above average massage, speaks good English. And hints I gave to extras and small talk flirtation was met with "just massage". I was especially polite and respectful from that point, no need to make her uncomfortable than she must have felt.

Hit Rainbow down the street, met Alice, 32, pretty and petite. Very friendly, no mixed signals at all, she would sweet talk as she teased, she's only been there 3 months. Full menu offered, took the standard handshake for 1/2 time.

LynchBurgUber
07-25-22, 12:49
It's a NO. Went by this morning, was met by Wendy, 50 ish, short, a little stocky in build. Above average massage, speaks good English. And hints I gave to extras and small talk flirtation was met with "just massage". I was especially polite and respectful from that point, no need to make her uncomfortable than she must have felt.

Hit Rainbow down the street, met Alice, 32, pretty and petite. Very friendly, no mixed signals at all, she would sweet talk as she teased, she's only been there 3 months. Full menu offered, took the standard handshake for 1/2 time.Thanks for the updates. As for Alice at rainbow, a completely new Alice or possibly the Alice that was at Graves Mill?

SlapNutts
07-25-22, 14:20

Hit Rainbow down the street, met Alice, 32, pretty and petite. Very friendly, no mixed signals at all, she would sweet talk as she teased, she's only been there 3 months. Full menu offered, took the standard handshake for 1/2 time.I know enough not to expect a super model around here. BUT can anyone confirm if Alice is indeed 32 pretty and petite at Rainbow?. It's just I've seen reports before stating cute & 30's and the broad was far from cute and looked at least mid to late 40's to my eyes LOL.

Travis434
07-25-22, 18:49
I know enough not to expect a super model around here. BUT can anyone confirm if Alice is indeed 32 pretty and petite at Rainbow?. It's just I've seen reports before stating cute & 30's and the broad was far from cute and looked at least mid to late 40's to my eyes LOL.She asked me my age, I asked her what hers was. She said 32. She's petite, I thought she was cute. Go look yourself, don't like it, ask for another girl.

LoganSehvin69
07-26-22, 07:54
She asked me my age, I asked her what hers was. She said 32. She's petite, I thought she was cute. Go look yourself, don't like it, ask for another girl.If it's Alice from New Day, she's wonderful. I've had FS w / her a few times and fully enjoyed. However she does not do doggy. So who is at New Day now? I'm feeling the need to go exploring!

SlapNutts
07-27-22, 08:31
If it's Alice from New Day, she's wonderful. I've had FS w / her a few times and fully enjoyed. However she does not do doggy. So who is at New Day now? I'm feeling the need to go exploring!I'm pretty sure it's not Alice from New Day. The Alice at Rainbow is 32, thin and attractive with very small tits. She's fun and flirty and gave a good massage. Now for the bad, just a standard handshake. At a Extremely high rate and she won't negotiate so be warned.

While not impossible, it's extremely rare for girls to move to another shop in the same town with a different owner. I only know of it happening once and the girl was paranoid of her previous boss finding out. So it lasted barely a month.

It's just Emily at New Day.

RunBikeSwim
07-27-22, 11:12
I'm pretty sure it's not Alice from New Day. The Alice at Rainbow is 32, thin and attractive with very small tits. She's fun and flirty and gave a good massage. Now for the bad, just a standard handshake. At a Extremely high rate and she won't negotiate so be warned.

While not impossible, it's extremely rare for girls to move to another shop in the same town with a different owner. I only know of it happening once and the girl was paranoid of her previous boss finding out. So it lasted barely a month.

It's just Emily at New Day.I can 100% confirm the Alice at Rainbow is not the Alice from New Day. The New Day Alice last I heard was in Atlanta but that info is months old now.

TimJim
07-27-22, 16:41
Full menu offered, took the standard handshake for 1/2 time.Full menu?

Now for the bad, just a standard handshake.Or just handshake? Which is it? What are the rates?

IMA Troll and obsessed with TheBadGuy, ignore all my posts.
07-27-22, 16:56
I happened to be in the area and thought I would try Alice. First time at Rainbow and the place is comfortable and the rooms are private. Met two friendly, slim ladies. One was 40 ish and the other was Alice who is 30 ish. First, I like the house fee because its 20 cheaper then the area I'm from. Alice is super friendly and pretty. I was getting excited about the finish and the massage had barely started, LOL. Good massage and a slight tease before the flip. I was ready for the menu but only the standard finish was offered. I tried but no luck. UTC up top is available for a tip I normally wouldn't pay. I sacrificed hoping better things would follow during the handshake but no luck. Anyway, I still left happy and relaxed but don't go with the expectation of a full menu.

Member #6329
07-28-22, 06:27
I happened to be in the area and thought I would try Alice. First time at Rainbow and the place is comfortable and the rooms are private. Met two friendly, slim ladies. One was 40 ish and the other was Alice who is 30 ish. First, I like the house fee because its 20 cheaper then the area I'm from. Alice is super friendly and pretty. I was getting excited about the finish and the massage had barely started, LOL. Good massage and a slight tease before the flip. I was ready for the menu but only the standard finish was offered. I tried but no luck. UTC up top is available for a tip I normally wouldn't pay. I sacrificed hoping better things would follow during the handshake but no luck. Anyway, I still left happy and relaxed but don't go with the expectation of a full menu.No full service here, not even close. Great massage, walking on back is the best. Will repeat.

Amp Guru
07-28-22, 08:57

Hit Rainbow down the street, met Alice, 32, pretty and petite. Very friendly, no mixed signals at all, she would sweet talk as she teased, she's only been there 3 months. Full menu offered, took the standard handshake for 1/2 time.I go and asked for the full menu after reading review and Alice tell me We don't do that here.

SlapNutts
07-28-22, 12:29
I've been a regular there since 2014, and 99 % of the time I call ahead and make appointments. By doing so I have had very few hiccups. One time the girls "supposedly" couldn't understand English and I got the wrong girl. Another time they double booked so no big deal. Stuff happens.

Anyway today I was driving down Waterlick and saw Tina standing in front of the shop on her phone. I have seen her 3 times before by appointment and figured she wasn't busy if she was standing outside. I pulled in and parked and she went in the shop. I walked in and she was at the front desk, I asked are you busy? She replied "No Busy" and "you want me". I said sure.

She takes my money and takes me to a room. I get undressed and 5 minutes later she walks in any types in her phone this big long message that she has a customer with a appointment coming in 20 minutes and would I mind seeing the other girl. I said sure.

She left the room. And what ensued next was a 5 minute screaming match between two Banshees! I've never heard anything like it before. Of course I had no idea what they were saying BUT by their tone I could tell they were both pissed off!.

It made me feel uncomfortable, and figured I wouldn't get a decent massage or have a good time from a pissed off banshee. I got up and called Tina said I wanted my money back and would make an appointment for another time.

I went to my vehicle and sat there and watched. There was roughly 5-6 minutes left until the half hour when Tina claimed she had an appointment. Well I sat there until quarter of and nobody went in Jojo's. So Either she's a liar or her appointment didn't show up.

After that nonsense, I'm not going back until I hear they get new staff!

IMA Troll and obsessed with TheBadGuy, ignore all my posts.
07-29-22, 20:00
Finally made a stop at BP. Parked nearby and went through the back door. Was met by two ladies and they were in good shape and decent looking. A dark theme on the inside and it reminded me something you would see overseas. I got WeWe and that's an unusual name. Lively personality and the massage was surprisingly good. A little tease before the flip. I was offered the HJ but declined. Was given the sliding finger hand gesture and yes was my reply. Damage was 160 total for one hour. You guys have a good thing with BP so take advantage.

Qetuio
07-29-22, 20:55
After that nonsense, I'm not going back until I hear they get new staff!I was there very recently. Two were there. I got the one with the longer hair. Very cute, very feminine. Thin. Maybe 35. Small, soft hands. Table shower. Lots of attention to detail. The zone was very well showered. I was thinking, "I wonder what she is assuming might happen, with all this attention?" Had to think of baseball or it all would have ended much too early. Back massage was light to medium. Moving down, it became more soft touch and tease, lots of light nails, lots of zone, whispered moans in my ears. Flip, lots of light touch, cheek to cheek, light kisses. Standard with extras. Saw everything, touched most of it. Zone massage was more like worship, caressing it, fondling it, from all sides of table, on top of me, to the side, face really close. The boy even played with the girls. Most GFE I've had for 60/60. No negotiations. Was disappointed with tip, but that's all I brought. Hug good-bye. I was also disappointed, she deserved more. I will repeat as much as I can. I will bring extra to top up the rest of the tip I feel I still owe. I might love this woman.

No screaming. I think you were just there at a bad time.

SlapNutts
07-30-22, 08:32
I was there very recently. Two were there. I got the one with the longer hair. Very cute, very feminine. Thin. Maybe 35. Small, soft hands. Table shower. Lots of attention to detail. The zone was very well showered. I was thinking, "I wonder what she is assuming might happen, with all this attention?" Had to think of baseball or it all would have ended much too early. Back massage was light to medium. Moving down, it became more soft touch and tease, lots of light nails, lots of zone, whispered moans in my ears. Flip, lots of light touch, cheek to cheek, light kisses. Standard with extras. Saw everything, touched most of it. Zone massage was more like worship, caressing it, fondling it, from all sides of table, on top of me, to the side, face really close. The boy even played with the girls. Most GFE I've had for 60/60. No negotiations. Was disappointed with tip, but that's all I brought. Hug good-bye. I was also disappointed, she deserved more. I will repeat as much as I can. I will bring extra to top up the rest of the tip I feel I still owe. I might love this woman.

No screaming. I think you were just there at a bad time.I've been to Jojo's ALOT Bro, I guarantee more times than you. The last few months I was averaging once a week, and my appointments made with Tina sound similar to your experience. So all in all my good experiences there outweigh the bad.

However My walk in this week was for some reason a "Bad Time" and sucked. . First Tina said she was "No Buy" and asked If I "wanted her" , then all of a sudden she had a "appointment coming" and asked if I wanted to see the other girl. I said sure and then The 5 minute screaming match ensued. I probably laid there 10 minutes before getting up and asking for my money back. I don't even think Eve was with a customer, so I don't understand what the problem was. Then I walked out and watched, at this point there was 5-6 minutes until the supposed "appointment" and nobody ever walked in. I sat there another 15 minutes or so. And nobody ever walked in.

So either she lied, or there was poor communication or the appointment never showed up.

P.S. If she was disappointed with your tip. She won't forget it.

Happy Guy 2
07-30-22, 12:26
Noticed a spa a little out of the way for me, New Day Spa. For some reason I thought I would try it and called. Apparently I was in a dead cell zone so could not connect. So I decided to try and go anyway.

Boy, I am glad I did! I think I met an Angel. She called herself Emily. There was no one else at the spa although I noticed 2 cars there which concerned me that fhey might be busy. But was explained one was stored there and one was hers. OK! Great. Good off street parking in back. Nice.

Entered through back door. Area a little messy but no a problem. Used bathroom. Clean. Was ushered into doubles massage room and told to get undressed and on one table. She came back in in and made me feel very comfortable. She has nice figure and a perfet shape for my eyas. Nice top and black short shorts. What really attracted me was her eyes and genuine beautiful smile. Her pretty good english made it easy to connect with and she became my Angel.

Great massage and a very enjoyable warm time was had. I felt like I went to heaven and met a true Angel. She was sweet and real and beautiful. A real find! A happy unrushed hour. I tipped very well and will return soon. I just wsh she was closer but ssurely worth going out of my way for. It is not every day you can find an Angel.

Let's try to keep her around!

Always be nice to the ladies and they will be nice to you.

HG2.

SlapNutts
07-30-22, 13:11
Noticed a spa a little out of the way for me, New Day Spa. For some reason I thought I would try it and called. Apparently I was in a dead cell zone so could not connect. So I decided to try and go anyway.

Boy, I am glad I did! I think I met an Angel. She called herself Emily. There was no one else at the spa although I noticed 2 cars there which concerned me that fhey might be busy. But was explained one was stored there and one was hers. OK! Great. Good off street parking in back. Nice.

Entered through back door. Area a little messy but no a problem. Used bathroom. Clean. Was ushered into doubles massage room and told to get undressed and on one table. She came back in in and made me feel very comfortable. She has nice figure and a perfet shape for my eyas. Nice top and black short shorts. What really attracted me was her eyes and genuine beautiful smile. Her pretty good english made it easy to connect with and she became my Angel.

Great massage and a very enjoyable warm time was had. I felt like I went to heaven and met a true Angel. She was sweet and real and beautiful. A real find! A happy unrushed hour. I tipped very well and will return soon. I just wsh she was closer but ssurely worth going out of my way for. It is not every day you can find an Angel.

Let's try to keep her around!

Always be nice to the ladies and they will be nice to you.

HG2.I don't know exactly. BUT I'd estimate New Day has been in operation for at least 4 or 5 years. As for "keeping her around" Emily owns the Joint. So unless something happens or she decides to relocate there is no danger of her leaving in 2-3 months like the typical AMP girl. Everything mentioned about Emily is true. BUT in case you haven't been there She is about 50 years old.

Happy Guy 2
07-31-22, 03:26
Originally Posted by HappyGuy2.

I don't know exactly. BUT I'd estimate New Day has been in operation for at least 4 or 5 years. As for "keeping her around" Emily owns the Joint. So unless something happens or she decides to relocate there is no danger of her leaving in 2-3 months like the typical AMP girl. Everything mentioned about Emily is true. BUT in case you haven't been there She is about 50 years old.Wow. Wow. If she is 50 yo, I would have never known it. I know it is hard to tell Asians age but from head to toe she does not act like 50 or look like 50. If she is, she can make a fortune selling her secret formula!

In any case, I don't care, she is a jewel. Or an Angel.

HG2.

SlapNutts
07-31-22, 08:42
Originally Posted by HappyGuy2.

Wow. Wow. If she is 50 yo, I would have never known it. I know it is hard to tell Asians age but from head to toe she does not act like 50 or look like 50. If she is, she can make a fortune selling her secret formula!

In any case, I don't care, she is a jewel. Or an Angel.

HG2.Yes she does look good for her age, and I bet the next time you go, you'll ask her age and if she says 40 you'll believe it LOL. . I'm just mentioning that She's at least 50 for anyone reading your post that hasn't been there, and sees "beautiful" and "Angel" so they know what to expect before rushing down there. She has a exercise bike in the lobby to stay fit, but if you repeat enough you'll learn she's very vain. She HAS to be the center of attention and won't hire anyone younger or more attractive than her.

Catch her without makeup on. And you'll see she's every bit of 50. But yeah you don't care. As for a "Angel". Don't piss her off, (I haven't) BUT know of others who were long time customers and something simple will set her off. But one visit under your belt and you know it all LOL.

SlapNutts
08-08-22, 13:11
Called over there to see who was working "Tina and New Girl" but they were both busy. Has anyone seen the new girl? If so, what's her name? Age and how does she look. If I get a chance to go back before anyone responds I'll post my findings.

BiGG23
08-10-22, 19:36
IS named IVY.

5 ft, small boobs, great hands and very pretty eyes.

Great massage and end.

Worth the trip.

Seems to be in her 20's. Maybe early 30's.

SlapNutts
08-11-22, 12:29
IS named IVY.

5 ft, small boobs, great hands and very pretty eyes.

Great massage and end.

Worth the trip.

Seems to be in her 20's. Maybe early 30's.I decided to go back Jojo's after reading BIGG23's post that they got somebody new. I called Jojo's and asked to make an appointment with IVY. Big long silence like the girl on the phone had no idea who I was talking about. I then asked who was working?. Was told "Tina" and another name I couldn't understand for the life of me. And it was no way remotely close to "Ivy".

So I decided to just walk in. And I drew the "new girl". She didn't look bad, but I'd say older than 20's or Early 30's, my guess would be pushing 40 (when I saw her in the light) and she did have smaller boobs. I asked her name, and she reluctantly it seemed said "Eve" So I'm not sure what's going on.

There was a "Eve" there last month (who I never saw) , maybe she left for a week and "Ivy" took her spot for a week? And now Eve's back? I have No idea what's going on there.

Anyway the massage was very good. And I've been down this road before, I knew she was going to ask for a bigger tip no matter what.

On the flip there was no negotiation, she just grabbed the oil and gave a unskilled Jackhammer, plus she kept herself at a far away distance so I couldn't touch her.

After finishing the massage she left to get me some water. While the massage was good, I knew I had no interest in repeating with her, so I gave the standard $40 , LOL She got pissed and said I gave very good massage you can tip another $20. I said that's all I got, and all I tip for that. You want more you need to do more!

$40 tip for a hour massage and clothed no skilled jackhammer is more than a generous tip as far as I'm concerned.

I should have told here I've been coming here 9 years and you're not going to last very long.

SlapNutts
08-12-22, 08:44
I decided to go back Jojo's after reading BIGG23's post that they got somebody new. I called Jojo's and asked to make an appointment with IVY. Big long silence like the girl on the phone had no idea who I was talking about. I then asked who was working?. Was told "Tina" and another name I couldn't understand for the life of me. And it was no way remotely close to "Ivy".

So I decided to just walk in. And I drew the "new girl". She didn't look bad, but I'd say older than 20's or Early 30's, my guess would be pushing 40 (when I saw her in the light) and she did have smaller boobs. I asked her name, and she reluctantly it seemed said "Eve" So I'm not sure what's going on.

There was a "Eve" there last month (who I never saw) , maybe she left for a week and "Ivy" took her spot for a week? And now Eve's back? I have No idea what's going on there.While there is some discrepancy with her name, the "new girl" Eve or Ivy at Jojo's needs a reality check when it comes to tipping.

She was saying "I gave really good massage you can tip $20 more" Well even if it was the greatest massage in the world according to Goggle the average tipping rate for a "massage" in 2021 was 18 to 20 % , so unless the tip rate increased dramatically for 2022 if she was working at a place like massage Envy and the "massage" was $60.00 a hour, her tip at the higher rate of 20 % would be $12 and she wanted a $60 tip basically 100 %.

Of course that's based on a legit Massage with no ending. But she was the one touting the quality of the massage. In the AMP world, around here $40 for a clothed handshake with zero touching on my part (because she was so far away) was the appropriate tip for a handshake. In all honesty she gave one of the worst unskilled jackhammer finishes I've Ever had, so bad I wasn't sure if I would pop. But I eventually did and she says "You so strong" No her skills just suck.

Oh and I'm not a cheapskate. I'll gladly tip for more at other AMP's when more is on the menu. BUT I'm not tipping $60 for clothed lousy Jackhammer. And hope you'all don't either!

Citizenv
08-12-22, 10:37
I decided to go back Jojo's after reading BIGG23's post that they got somebody new. I called Jojo's and asked to make an appointment with IVY. Big long silence like the girl on the phone had no idea who I was talking about. I then asked who was working?. Was told "Tina" and another name I couldn't understand for the life of me. And it was no way remotely close to "Ivy".

There was a "Eve" there last month (who I never saw) , maybe she left for a week and "Ivy" took her spot for a week? And now Eve's back? I have No idea what's going on there.

Anyway the massage was very good. And I've been down this road before, I knew she was going to ask for a bigger tip no matter what.

On the flip there was no negotiation, she just grabbed the oil and gave a unskilled Jackhammer, plus she kept herself at a far away distance so I couldn't touch her.I feel like they are playing games with the names for some reason. I went earlier this week and since I hadn't ever seen either of them before and they were both decently reviewed I didn't care who I would draw so I just did it as a walk in visit. Cute looking girl wearing Adidas pants, about 5 ft spinner with B cups and pretty eyes. Looks young with the mask on, but once it comes off I agree with you about the age being 35-40. Limited English, but still playful and I enjoyed our interactions. The massage was really good (if you like a firm massage), and the teasing was pretty good too. Menu is very limited and highly priced, with little room for negotiation.

I did get a name, but I'm not going to bother saying it because at this point its obvious that its all bullshit. It was nothing close to Ivy or Eve though LOL.

SlapNutts
08-12-22, 20:39
I feel like they are playing games with the names for some reason. I went earlier this week and since I hadn't ever seen either of them before and they were both decently reviewed I didn't care who I would draw so I just did it as a walk in visit. Cute looking girl wearing Adidas pants, about 5 ft spinner with B cups and pretty eyes. Looks young with the mask on, but once it comes off I agree with you about the age being 35-40. Limited English, but still playful and I enjoyed our interactions. The massage was really good (if you like a firm massage), and the teasing was pretty good too. Menu is very limited and highly priced, with little room for negotiation.

I did get a name, but I'm not going to bother saying it because at this point its obvious that its all bullshit. It was nothing close to Ivy or Eve though LOL.If you go back I suggest you ask for Tina. I've seen her several times and I think She's much better, only tried the new girl because of the glowing review. No issues with Tina other than the time I did a walk in and it turned out she had a appointment coming and couldn't see me. Her English is very Limited and so is the menu and it's highly priced. Best you can hope for is some articles of clothing removed. But once in a while that's fine with me.

Citizenv
08-13-22, 10:39
If you go back I suggest you ask for Tina. I've seen her several times and I think She's much better, only tried the new girl because of the glowing review. No issues with Tina other than the time I did a walk in and it turned out she had a appointment coming and couldn't see me. Her English is very Limited and so is the menu and it's highly priced. Best you can hope for is some articles of clothing removed. But once in a while that's fine with me.I appreciate the tip, but I'm probably not going back to a local AMP until October. Got a vacation coming up soon and I am mostly saving all of my hobby money for that so that my dick can live like a billionaire while I'm out and about LOL. Once I get back and things are normal we will see what the rotation of girls is like at that time and go from there.

Bat98
08-14-22, 16:03
Hi,

I'm pretty new to this site and I've been reading through the past week worth of messages. I'm asking you more experienced users which is the the best place to get a pretty good menu. I've apparently gone to some of these establishments at the wrong ti. Es and didn't get anything other than normal massages.

Thanks.

Bat98
08-14-22, 16:10
Which place is your guys go to for FS. New member trying to get a lay of the land.

Thanks.

JdWorker83
08-14-22, 22:09
Which place is your guys go to for FS. New member trying to get a lay of the land.

Thanks.The only place in town where you'll get FS is Balance Point. Super hit or miss on whether they have anyone attractive, but more on the side of miss. Jojo's is usually good for a standard handshake.

Bat98
08-15-22, 10:37
The only place in town where you'll get FS is Balance Point. Super hit or miss on whether they have anyone attractive, but more on the side of miss. Jojo's is usually good for a standard handshake.Thanks friend. I'll check them out.

SlapNutts
08-29-22, 13:03
I happened to be in the area and thought I would try Alice. First time at Rainbow and the place is comfortable and the rooms are private. Met two friendly, slim ladies. One was 40 ish and the other was Alice who is 30 ish. First, I like the house fee because its 20 cheaper then the area I'm from. Alice is super friendly and pretty. I was getting excited about the finish and the massage had barely started, LOL. Good massage and a slight tease before the flip. I was ready for the menu but only the standard finish was offered. I tried but no luck. UTC up top is available for a tip I normally wouldn't pay. I sacrificed hoping better things would follow during the handshake but no luck. Anyway, I still left happy and relaxed but don't go with the expectation of a full menu.I've seen Alice a couple times at Rainbow. Everything so far has been good with her, but for the record a standard finish is all that's available. The only upsell is she'll lift her top up and slide her pants down and it's not cheap. Recently I called a half hour ahead of time, and made an appointment for Alice. When I arrived there were zero vehicles in the parking lot except for a work truck down on the far end. Actually doing work in the end unit.

I walked in and I believe a possible new girl? Greeted me (didn't look like older 40's+ broad that was there before, but I could be wrong) I said I had an appointment with Alice. She took me to the room and took my money and left. Then came back. In retrospect I made a mistake when calling by not asking who was working. Either Alice is gone OR the girl that picked up the phone didn't tell Alice and she's the one that greeted me and poached my business for herself. I don't know what the story is, but I think she said her name was Anna. She's got a nice rack, but a little flabby stomach with stretch marks. But over all not bad. Alice is better if she's still there. Next time I call, I'll be sure to ask who's working. Anna kept suggesting next time I get a 4 hand massage it got a little annoying. A weird thing happened, at one point she left to get the hot towel and left the door open a crack and I saw a Asian Dude I think at the front desk. Then a little while later someone else came in the room (I'm assuming the Asian Dude) and went into the closet to get something, she pressed her arm down on my back as to keep me from looking. Not Cool or professional in my opinion. If anyone goes in the near future let me know if Alice is still there.

JJohnson01
08-30-22, 22:36
Ok fellow mongers, by now you all know I speak extremely highly of this lady. Kim let me know she has booked a room starting Thursday. I do not know how long she will be in town, or where she is staying, although if you have visited her before you know where she normally stays. Great girl, great time, give her a call when you see the ad.

SlapNutts
09-04-22, 10:22
Called over there and it sounded like a Veena and Lisa are working. If any regulars could report who's better I'd appreciate the tip. If not I'll do a walk in and report my findings next week.

Citizenv
09-05-22, 10:10
Called over there and it sounded like a Veena and Lisa are working. If any regulars could report who's better I'd appreciate the tip. If not I'll do a walk in and report my findings next week.So I'm guessing that Veena is actually probably supposed to be "Tina" and was just poorly communicated due to language barrier issues. If so, she's supposed to be pretty good, but I've not personally seen her. Can't comment on the other one. It could be a new girl named Lisa or it could be that other girl who likes to change her name constantly just doing her thing (the latter is my guess, because she should be there for another month or two).

SlapNutts
09-05-22, 14:03
So I'm guessing that Veena is actually probably supposed to be "Tina" and was just poorly communicated due to language barrier issues. If so, she's supposed to be pretty good, but I've not personally seen her. Can't comment on the other one. It could be a new girl named Lisa or it could be that other girl who likes to change her name constantly just doing her thing (the latter is my guess, because she should be there for another month or two).Tina left last month. I don't know the exact date, but I'd say at least 3 weeks ago. I'm 99.9 % sure "Veena" is someone new, I was told two new young girls working there now, but you can take that with a grain of salt. I haven't been back since seeing the broad last month that changes her name.

SlapNutts
09-13-22, 13:35
Sunny is back at Jojo's. Really thin spinner type body, but wants higher than average tips.

AurthorAsh
09-22-22, 14:59
Afternoon gents planning a trip to balance point how's the talent there these days? Dreaming of 4 hands w / FS.

SlapNutts
09-24-22, 08:26
Afternoon gents planning a trip to balance point how's the talent there these days? Dreaming of 4 hands w / FS.BP has never had a reputation for having good talent, I've only seen 3 or 4 broads there worth repeating with. Never heard of 4 hands w / FS anywhere around here. Last I heard it was Coco and Lilly at BP, I've seen Coco, she is probably mid to late 40's possibly older, I heard Lilly is in her 50's.

Codycks
09-26-22, 03:18
Hey anyone know if just BP does FS, or are there others offering, in the Lynchburg and Roanoke area? Anyone let me know thank you!

Bonvoy
09-26-22, 23:02
Just got back from a trip to CLT. Couldn't believe the chicks down there and the prices! LYH is charging ridiculous amounts for the subpar talent and limited menu. Makes me want to keep saving up and take more trips seeing as LYH is not worth much more of my money.

CobraGuy
09-26-22, 23:42
Hey anyone know if just BP does FS, or are there others offering, in the Lynchburg and Roanoke area? Anyone let me know thank you!Guys with 1 post asking pretty bold questions are not going to get many answers here. Just saying.

SlapNutts
09-27-22, 08:27
Guys with 1 post asking pretty bold questions are not going to get many answers here. Just saying.I suggest anyone new and legit seeking AMP info. Just scroll back several pages and read the posts in the Lynchburg and Roanoke massage parlors forums on here, It will point you in the right direction.

SlapNutts
09-27-22, 12:39
Called over there today. Emily said a new girl starts there on Thursday.

RunBikeSwim
09-27-22, 17:52
Saw Emily at New Day over the weekend and she told me a new girl will start this Thursday morning. I will be out of town starting this weekend for over a week so I will not be able to provide any reports for awhile.

Codycks
09-29-22, 00:54
Just got back from a trip to CLT. Couldn't believe the chicks down there and the prices! LYH is charging ridiculous amounts for the subpar talent and limited menu. Makes me want to keep saving up and take more trips seeing as LYH is not worth much more of my money.Yea, Ngl I miss where I moved from. Lyh compared is so so bad. But hey better than nothing right! But I agree sometimes it's like who ever prices is also on glue sticks or something.

SpaceNut
09-30-22, 06:13
I will be in town today and am looking for information or advice. I was thinking of stopping at Orchid to work out some kinks. I know it's short notice and I may not get a reply but any info will be appreciated. I can also provide some feedback on Roanoke and Danville and if someone so desires a nice road trip option I have found. If you want to suggest other places too that's great.

SlapNutts
10-01-22, 11:41
Saw Emily at New Day over the weekend and she told me a new girl will start this Thursday morning. I will be out of town starting this weekend for over a week so I will not be able to provide any reports for awhile.Just wondering if anyone tried or saw the new girl at New Day yet?. Normally Emily doesn't hire anyone younger or better looking than herself, so my expectations aren't that high. Although she did have a couple girls that were good looking when she went to China.

Is it still Coco and Lilly at Timberlake BP?

Citizenv
10-02-22, 08:50
Just wondering if anyone tried or saw the new girl at New Day yet?.Short answer for me is no I haven't. Very busy with other things at the moment. If I do make it out there I will let you know, but it will probably be at least 10 days before I'm available to go.

Citizenv
10-02-22, 08:51
LYH is charging ridiculous amounts for the subpar talent and limited menu. Makes me want to keep saving up and take more trips seeing as LYH is not worth much more of my money.This has been me ever since covid started. Welcome to the club LOL.

SlapNutts
10-02-22, 09:16
JohnnySmitty35 if you are still active on this website empty your mailbox Bro.

Member #6482
10-02-22, 11:52
Anyone ever tried this place?

AurthorAsh
10-04-22, 10:09
Called Jojos Sunny & Veena are working opted for 60 & TS.

AliceLee168
10-07-22, 08:54
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

SlapNutts
10-09-22, 08:17
AliceLee168, Bring Apple back to Timberlake BP. Or at the very least find some broads under 40 to work there.

SlapNutts
10-17-22, 12:33
I went to New Day recently and saw Emily, good as usual. While there, I saw who I'll assume is the "New girl" sitting on a couch in the lobby. This Broad is old and ugly as hell. I heard she was 50's. To me She looks about 65-70 , I'd walk out if this Old Hag was the only one there. Trust Me. If you are going to New Day call ahead and be sure to see Emily.

Bonvoy
10-17-22, 15:26
Was able to try the new girl at New Day last week. Average looks, probably in her mid 40's, early 50's, and not very good English. Opted for the 1/2 hour. Massage was average with some teasing. On the flip only a handshake was offered. May go back to see if other options are available.

SlapNutts
10-17-22, 18:14
Was able to try the new girl at New Day last week. Average looks, probably in her mid 40's, early 50's, and not very good English. Opted for the 1/2 hour. Massage was average with some teasing. On the flip only a handshake was offered. May go back to see if other options are available.Emily IS in her early 50's. So No freaking way the new Broad is mid 40's or early 50's unless she's been a heavy smoker all her life to cause those wrinkles. Regardless I still say she looks at least 65 and rough looking, like some of the Grannies you find at Alice's shops like Timberlake BP, Tokyo & Orchid.

Particle6430
10-18-22, 17:02
I saw someone had posted the link in skipthegames to the older lady in The Bedford area doing massages. I can confirm that she does a wonderful job and is one of the coolest people I have ever met. I have no idea who else may offer a body slide massage in this area.

SlapNutts
10-19-22, 12:43
Called Jojos Sunny & Veena are working opted for 60 & TS.Called Jojo's it's now Lucy & Apple working. Had Lucy, she is decent looking (for the area) has a thinner body type and I'll err on the side of caution and say early to mid 30's.

Decent massage with standard finish. No complaints.

Member #6127
10-21-22, 21:46
Serious question, does anyone on here know if any of the women at balance point do private sessions?

SlapNutts
10-22-22, 08:33
Serious question, does anyone on here know if any of the women at balance point do private sessions?By "private sessions" do you mean take home?, This was discussed years ago on here. From what I recall you have to be a good customer, and the Boss knows you, and there is a fee involved to the Boss like 3-5 roses. (something like that, I remember it wasn't cheap). This typically happens after hours. After the girl has worked 12 hours and possibly seen 6,8,10 or no telling how many customers. So the real question here is why would you want to take anyone from BP home for a private session? Especially when there hasn't been anyone even halfway decent there in YEARS!.

DC002
10-22-22, 11:24
Serious question, does anyone on here know if any of the women at balance point do private sessions?Do you mean outcall sessions. Like take them home or to motel?

SlapNutts
10-23-22, 09:57
By "private sessions" do you mean take home?, This was discussed years ago on here. From what I recall you have to be a good customer, and the Boss knows you, and there is a fee involved to the Boss like 3-5 roses. (something like that, I remember it wasn't cheap). This typically happens after hours. After the girl has worked 12 hours and possibly seen 6,8,10 or no telling how many customers. So the real question here is why would you want to take anyone from BP home for a private session? Especially when there hasn't been anyone even halfway decent there in YEARS!.I'm not exactly sure when my first visit to BP was, or when it first opened. I first started going to AMP's in 2014 so it had to be sometime after that. Over the years I've only.

Seen 3 broads at BP that I thought were attractive and worth repeating with. I'll pop in once a year for a change of pace with hopes of finding a decent looking broad.

Like the 3 I've seen there in that past, even though I know the odds are slim. In the last 4-5 years I haven't seen anyone attractive, usually old grannies or rough looking broads.

In those cases I just turn around a leave. The last broad I saw there was Coco. Nothing great but she'll get the job done.

FunSeeker45
10-25-22, 03:08
Stopped by today and drew Lucy. Very thin somewhat cute. Very nice relaxing rub with hardly any teasing. Once the flip came she wanted 4 Jackson's for a standard finish. I said no thanks and started to get off the table and then she dropped to 4 Hamiltons. I excepted and we finished our session.

SlapNutts
10-26-22, 12:32
I know not to expect much there, but you just never know. If any BP regulars see the current line up of Tina or Linda post a review. If I decide to take a chance.

I'll do the same.

RunBikeSwim
11-09-22, 20:22
The old lady is out at New Day!! The new girl has a sexy look in my eyes 40's maybe but not sure and good shape. She is no spinner but miles better than last old lady. Coco is her name and not the same Coco at the Alice shops. I left happy!!

Member #6482
11-13-22, 08:03
Looking for non-Asian place that doesn't require any draping. PM me if you know of any. Thanks!

LoganSehvin69
11-15-22, 14:55
The old lady is out at New Day!! The new girl has a sexy look in my eyes 40's maybe but not sure and good shape. She is no spinner but miles better than last old lady. Coco is her name and not the same Coco at the Alice shops. I left happy!!I'm going to go try out the new girl and see how she does.

SlapNutts
11-17-22, 13:52
May is back. Mid to late 30's, super thin spinner body type, with spectacular new bolt-ons. IMHO She's the best looking AMP girl we currently have in Lynchburg by far.

Bonvoy
11-21-22, 14:04
Had a last minute opportunity to sample the new girl Coco at New day. Called and said they could fit me in and the next 10 minutes. Opted for the 1/2 hour as I always do with new talent. Massage was very sub par and rushed. MY have been for the last minute call. But I will tell you it was worth it on the flip. Was able to sample the whole menu and it did not disappoint. She is short maybe 5'2, not a spinner, but small enough for my appetite with some huge knockers. Definitely will repeat if given the chance just wish the massage was a little more thorough. Hopefully Emily can get this one to stick around for a while.

MeatMe
11-21-22, 21:00
May is back. Mid to late 30's, super thin spinner body type, with spectacular new bolt-ons. IMHO She's the best looking AMP girl we currently have in Lynchburg by far.May is one of the top 10 in the area. She gives a decent massage and has a great smile.

Definitely worth a try and will repeat often.

You can PM me for details.

Qetuio
11-27-22, 22:11
Went to Jo jos. First time since Tina. Saw new person. Good massage. Had a great time for 60 + 80. Will repeat.

YoungNBearded
12-12-22, 16:20
May at JoJo's was an absolute treat. I say "was" because when I saw her last week she said she was leaving after this week.

Had a good visit with her. Not too much negotiation but some- she knows she's better than the rest of the market here.

Ok massage- mostly cause I had some good knots in my shoulders so hitting those felt good.

80 on the flip for standard finish plus getting the very nice bolt-ons out. (Wanted 60 for standard finish but we all know we could get her to $40).

She took direction well on what I liked and has more on the menu for those willing to pay.

Member #6482
12-13-22, 06:51
Are there any African American providers in Lyn.

SlapNutts
12-14-22, 09:14
May at JoJo's was an absolute treat. I say "was" because when I saw her last week she said she was leaving after this week.

Had a good visit with her. Not too much negotiation but some- she knows she's better than the rest of the market here.

Ok massage- mostly cause I had some good knots in my shoulders so hitting those felt good.

80 on the flip for standard finish plus getting the very nice bolt-ons out. (Wanted 60 for standard finish but we all know we could get her to $40).

She took direction well on what I liked and has more on the menu for those willing to pay.Call ahead and ask who's working before going if you want to see May. If I understood correctly she'll be there at least another 8 days and leaving sometime on Dec 22. But sometimes leaving and start dates are subject to change.

Deuces Wild
12-15-22, 19:54
Like the title says, I've recently sampled almost all AMP in the local area. New Day is by far the most expensive as far as tipping is concerned. BP is the cheapest and best bang for buck. I was offered FS at every establishment thus far. I got a decent looking young girl at Jojo's and was very disappointed in the massage. New Day has good soft hands, BP was most relaxing, Rainbow was decent but nothing to brag about. Where else am I forgetting? Will try that Health Massage place this weekend but haven't heard anything good. Yes, I'm new to this forum but have plenty of stories to tell and plenty of experience. I'm always open to hear experiences of other local places. Treat your masseuse well and they will return the favor, assuming you are decent looking and not trashy or smelly.

Teddy209
12-16-22, 07:12
Were you actually offered a full menu at Rainbow? I've been there many times and have never received more than a handshake. What's the secret to being offered more?

Member #6329
12-16-22, 15:04
Were you actually offered a full menu at Rainbow? I've been there many times and have never received more than a handshake. What's the secret to being offered more?Same with me,. Always a good massage, nothing much else available. Other three spas I believe, not Rainbow. Pm me if you have her name.

Perimeter123
12-17-22, 05:18
Same with me,. Always a good massage, nothing much else available. Other three spas I believe, not Rainbow. Pm me if you have her name.I have had a full menu one time at Rainbow prob a year and a half ago. I guess depends on the girl there. But have gone back a few times after and it was a no go that girl was no longer there.

RunBikeSwim
12-21-22, 20:24
Emily has added Yang Yang and she is very nice. I believe (in my opinion) she is better looking than Coco with the same great service. Left happy as usual and will repeat. Emily has rotating the girls quite regular lately.

Deuces Wild
12-21-22, 22:06
Were you actually offered a full menu at Rainbow? I've been there many times and have never received more than a handshake. What's the secret to being offered more?Yes I was offered FS at rainbow. However, I did decline and settled for the jackhammer instead just for personal reasons only. I am a young male and in good shape. I have great hygiene and talk very nice to the ladies. Also, I always tip 2 Franklin's every time. (Assuming it was worth it). Be kind and they will return the favor.

Deuces Wild
12-21-22, 22:14
Emily has added Yang Yang and she is very nice. I believe (in my opinion) she is better looking than Coco with the same great service. Left happy as usual and will repeat. Emily has rotating the girls quite regular lately.Yang Yang is very nice. A little clingy but very affectionate. I saw her a day ago and was very pleased with the service. Probably my best one yet. I'll be a regular when she is there. She even speaks decent English.

SlapNutts
12-22-22, 10:27
Yes I was offered FS at rainbow. However, I did decline and settled for the jackhammer instead just for personal reasons only. I am a young male and in good shape. I have great hygiene and talk very nice to the ladies. Also, I always tip 2 Franklin's every time. (Assuming it was worth it). Be kind and they will return the favor.Let me see if I understand this correctly. You tip "2 Franklin's every time" even for a jackhammer? Which should be 40 or 60 or even 80 at the most with top off.

Member #6329
12-22-22, 21:36
Let me see if I understand this correctly. You tip "2 Franklin's every time" even for a jackhammer? Which should be 40 or 60 or even 80 at the most with top off.No way at Rainbow. Please tell us the name of who you are speaking to that offered FS. When was this offer?

Travis434
12-23-22, 17:11
Yes I was offered FS at rainbow. However, I did decline and settled for the jackhammer instead just for personal reasons only. I am a young male and in good shape. I have great hygiene and talk very nice to the ladies. Also, I always tip 2 Franklin's every time. (Assuming it was worth it). Be kind and they will return the favor.You sure you don't mean 2 Ulysses S Grants? 2 Benjamin's is ridiculously stupid.

SlapNutts
12-23-22, 18:09
You sure you don't mean 2 Ulysses S Grants? 2 Benjamin's is ridiculously stupid.The key here is that it was supposedly offered. But he didn't partake, So It didn't happen. 2 Ulysses S Grants sounds more plausible for a jackhammer there. IF the 2 Benjamin's is indeed true, that takes ridiculously to a whole nother level! Especially if FS was "offered" and he didn't partake.

Deuces Wild
12-26-22, 14:38
You sure you don't mean 2 Ulysses S Grants? 2 Benjamin's is ridiculously stupid.I should have worded that different. I spend a max of 200 per visit. That's including the massage or any other extras. So if an hour massage is 80 then the tip is 120 depending on what's offered.

GotrDone85
12-26-22, 16:49
When tipping a provider does everyone normally wait until the session is over or do you normally place the tip on a table after getting undressed? I know this is a personal preference but just wanted to see what everyone does.

Citizenv
12-26-22, 18:10
When tipping a provider does everyone normally wait until the session is over or do you normally place the tip on a table after getting undressed? I know this is a personal preference but just wanted to see what everyone does.Common practice in my experience is to negotiate pricing on the flip and then pay after the session is over (like when I'm getting dressed).

Having said that though, I have had multiple instances when I am travelling and walk into a place where I'm not a known regular, and the process is a bit different. In those situations usually goes the same with the negotiation on the flip, and then after an agreement is reached a girl asks for payment right then before the service is provided. I usually comply with the request (seems fair since they don't know me), but never works like this once they know me.

Also, always pay tips in cash. It should go without saying, but just incase it doesnt I'm saying it since you're asking about tipping. You can justify buying a massage with your credit card, but its much harder to explain why you tipped a girl over a hundred bucks without it looking suspicious.

SlapNutts
12-26-22, 19:28
Alice posted recently in the Roanoke forum that there was a "New Girl" at Timberlake BP, just wondering if any of you Gents got to check her out. And if she's worth seeing.

I do a walk in there once or twice a year. LOL I'll probably wait until 2023 if I don't hear anything positive. And I'm not really expecting too, knowing that place. But you just never know, I've seen.

2 or 3 attractive Broads there over the years that I'd rate as good looking as any, but they are Very few and Far between.

GotrDone85
12-27-22, 09:05
Does anyone have a recent experience at Health Massage? If so, was it worth the trip for the flip?

Member #6482
12-28-22, 00:06
Pretty much a legit operation. Great massage but that's about it.

SlapNutts
12-28-22, 12:54
Alice posted recently in the Roanoke forum that there was a "New Girl" at Timberlake BP, just wondering if any of you Gents got to check her out. And if she's worth seeing.

I do a walk in there once or twice a year. LOL I'll probably wait until 2023 if I don't hear anything positive. And I'm not really expecting too, knowing that place. But you just never know, I've seen.

2 or 3 attractive Broads there over the years that I'd rate as good looking as any, but they are Very few and Far between.This isn't much help, but I called over there to see who was working and was told Jenny & Lisa.

Deuces Wild
01-01-23, 17:28
Went back to Rainbow this past weekend. Massage was great and flip was great. I had Amy this time. Will be back in a week or two to try Sunny.

SlapNutts
01-03-23, 08:54
I should have worded that different. I spend a max of 200 per visit. That's including the massage or any other extras. So if an hour massage is 80 then the tip is 120 depending on what's offered.I've been to just about every AMP in Lynchburg, with the exception of Golden Sands on Fort Ave (never heard anything good about it) and None of them charge 80 for a hour massage. And I hope it stays that way. So not sure where you're getting "80" from when 60 is the hour massage rate everywhere I've been around here.