PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

TreekAme
05-22-20, 11:22
New to Fburg, but would like to know the general vicinity where I should be driving around.

VAPilot
05-22-20, 18:27
New to Fburg, but would like to know the general vicinity where I should be driving around.Not likely to find any SW in this area.

MaxSalvo
05-22-20, 22:03
Not likely to find any SW in this area.It all got gentrified a few years ago when they finished the walking path. There's still some but you'd more likely get noticed by uncle. Too risky.

One ponders now that the economy turned if the $20 SW will return with it, but I wouldn't know from experience, only ever dreamt it. I would seek out better dreams for this area.

JackMan303
08-30-21, 11:52
Was on rt1 over by the texmex place attached to the hotel and spotted a slightly bigger than think white lady with blonde hair hanging out. She was wearing red shorts and a black tank top, I didn't have time to investigate fully but I made eye contact with her and gave a smile and wave which she returned and was giving me the eyes as I got in my car and drove off. Again not sure if she was working but DAMN would it kill the Burg to get some streetwalkers? I mean Bragg is a prime location and so is rt1 by the notels. Not asking for a lot just like 20 ladies keeping it low key that are available for a quick scoop and suck!

JayCramer80
08-30-21, 13:24
Was on rt1 over by the texmex place attached to the hotel and spotted a slightly bigger than think white lady with blonde hair hanging out. She was wearing red shorts and a black tank top, I didn't have time to investigate fully but I made eye contact with her and gave a smile and wave which she returned and was giving me the eyes as I got in my car and drove off. Again not sure if she was working but DAMN would it kill the Burg to get some streetwalkers? I mean Bragg is a prime location and so is rt1 by the notels. Not asking for a lot just like 20 ladies keeping it low key that are available for a quick scoop and suck!TexMex attached to a hotel on Rt. 1?

JackMan303
09-09-21, 08:32
TexMex attached to a hotel on Rt. 1?Yep the Pueblos, it's painted yellow and has that small hotel attached to it. Off Rt 1 just past the Fred bus center.

LJ BootCamp02
09-15-21, 11:09
Yep the Pueblos, it's painted yellow and has that small hotel attached to it. Off Rt 1 just past the Fred bus center.I sure wish Fred had a thriving street walker scene. Too many providers on STG and other sites are flaky at best. You hit them up and they never respond. When they do respond, it is usually hours later or when you are sleep. Richmond seems to have a decent SW scene. Oh well, maybe one day.

JackMan303
07-18-22, 10:02
So I was headed into Central Park on Saturday and noticed a rather plump white woman panhandling. After thinking about it and hitting the ATM in WalMart I headed out to see if she was still there. Sure enough, when I pull up to the light (had to drive slow and piss off the people behind me so I caught the red light) she is still there with her sign that says she is looking for work. I roll my window down and pass her a dollar and ask what kind of work she is up for. She said "just about anything really", so I quickly asked if she wanted to meet me over in the old Ruby Tuesday parking lot and make $30. She said maybe, and walked the line of cars, she quickly came back and just waved at me then pointed to the lot. Once the light was green I did a you turn and pulled into the lot just as she was walking over. I parked, unlocked my door and she hopped in, asked what I wanted and I told her "just a blow job" as I pulled my shorts down. She seemed to hesitate for a second but after that leaned over and did some lite licking of my dick head then started blowing me. She wasn't really into it but she kept going then popped her head up and asked me to hurry, when she went back down I started rubbing my balls and stroking my shaft to pick up the pace while she stayed mainly on my head. Sure enough about 5 minutes later I'm shooting my baby batter in her mouth as she pulls away to avoid it. I reach down and grab some napkins to wipe myself off and give her a few for her mouth and face, say thanks and grab the cash out of my shorts. She wipes up then throws the napkins on the floor and leaves without a word. Not exactly a street walker but this is definitely a first time doing something like this in the Burg.

SpyreX
07-18-22, 11:33
I roll my window down and pass her a dollar and ask what kind of work she is up for. She said "just about anything really", so I quickly asked if she wanted to meet me over in the old Ruby Tuesday parking lot and make $30. She said maybe, and walked the line of cars, she quickly came back and just waved at me then pointed to the lot.I sometimes wondered if this kind of thing ever happened.

Grafenberg
07-18-22, 14:49
So I was headed into Central Park...I've seen a younger lady panhandling at the intersection of Rte 1 with 17/ Butler rd. I was very tempted to ask, but didn't want any trouble. If I ask and she goes ballistic I'm stuck there.

XBoi55
07-23-22, 12:40
Was driving down rt1 and saw lady holding a sign asking for help. I rolled my window down and asked her to meet me in the McDonald's parking lot. She smiled and said yes and started walking towards the parking lot. She gets to the car and we have a conversation talking about life and her situation. She agrees to get in the car and we ride around for a little bit. She agrees to go to a spot I know. We started talking business, she was comfortable with a CBJ and she proceeded to do so showing me her whole body. Next thing I know she drops her pants and ask if I would want to feel how tight she is she. I turned her around on all 4's and started pounding her as she starts to squirt and drip. She rode a little in reverse cowgirl and that's when I popped. She was very nice and very very tight clean and completely shaved down there. Will definitely keep a eye out for her next time I'm in the area.

SumphknFool
07-23-22, 22:44
Was driving down rt1 and saw lady holding a sign asking for help. I rolled my window down and asked her to meet me in the McDonald's parking lot. She smiled and said yes and started walking towards the parking lot. She gets to the car and we have a conversation talking about life and her situation. She agrees to get in the car and we ride around for a little bit. She agrees to go to a spot I know. We started talking business, she was comfortable with a CBJ and she proceeded to do so showing me her whole body. Next thing I know she drops her pants and ask if I would want to feel how tight she is she. I turned her around on all 4's and started pounding her as she starts to squirt and drip. She rode a little in reverse cowgirl and that's when I popped. She was very nice and very very tight clean and completely shaved down there. Will definitely keep a eye out for her next time I'm in the area.Where on Rt1? Pretty vague location and what was the damage $? Any info would be appreciated.

AsssManKramer
07-25-22, 11:48
Was driving down rt1 and saw lady holding a sign asking for help. I rolled my window down and asked her to meet me in the McDonald's parking lot. She smiled and said yes and started walking towards the parking lot. She gets to the car and we have a conversation talking about life and her situation. She agrees to get in the car and we ride around for a little bit. She agrees to go to a spot I know. We started talking business, she was comfortable with a CBJ and she proceeded to do so showing me her whole body. Next thing I know she drops her pants and ask if I would want to feel how tight she is she. I turned her around on all 4's and started pounding her as she starts to squirt and drip. She rode a little in reverse cowgirl and that's when I popped. She was very nice and very very tight clean and completely shaved down there. Will definitely keep a eye out for her next time I'm in the area.How long ago did this happen? How much? Did she have the condom?

Loader401
07-27-22, 06:48
So I was headed into Central Park on Saturday and noticed a rather plump white woman panhandling. After thinking about it and hitting the ATM in WalMart I headed out to see if she was still there. Sure enough, when I pull up to the light (had to drive slow and piss off the people behind me so I caught the red light) she is still there with her sign that says she is looking for work. I roll my window down and pass her a dollar and ask what kind of work she is up for. She said "just about anything really", so I quickly asked if she wanted to meet me over in the old Ruby Tuesday parking lot and make $30. She said maybe, and walked the line of cars, she quickly came back and just waved at me then pointed to the lot. Once the light was green I did a you turn and pulled into the lot just as she was walking over. I parked, unlocked my door and she hopped in, asked what I wanted and I told her "just a blow job" as I pulled my shorts down. She seemed to hesitate for a second but after that leaned over and did some lite licking of my dick head then started blowing me. She wasn't really into it but she kept going then popped her head up and asked me to hurry, when she went back down I started rubbing my balls and stroking my shaft to pick up the pace while she stayed mainly on my head. Sure enough about 5 minutes later I'm shooting my baby batter in her mouth as she pulls away to avoid it. I reach down and grab some napkins to wipe myself off and give her a few for her mouth and face, say thanks and grab the cash out of my shorts. She wipes up then throws the napkins on the floor and leaves without a word. Not exactly a street walker but this is definitely a first time doing something like this in the Burg.When driving around, do you still see her walking there? I've seen some but not many. I know I've seen some females in massaponax (route 1 and southpoint).

JackMan303
08-02-22, 09:51
When driving around, do you still see her walking there? I've seen some but not many. I know I've seen some females in massaponax (route 1 and southpoint).I saw her at the first turn into the mall (that median area between the area with the Regal) about a week ago but had my gf with me so I couldn't stop and see if she was down for more.

JamesBlond007
08-06-22, 12:34
Usually the panhandlers are 100 percent dudes, but I've seen more women out there, usually around spotsy towne center with the panhandler sign "need food money, god bless" etc. Only a couple I'd be remotely curious to try out, and probably all crazy & dirty up to the eyeballs. Saw one the other day at the intersection of 3 and salem church who didn't look too bad, kind of skinny with purple leggings, hanging around the cvs area. Locations are pretty exposed for a possible negotiation.

RvaGhost
10-17-22, 15:00
Was up that way today around 230 for work. Seeing a blonde in the median with a sign she was near the target and Wawa thought about turning around to see what was up but there was too much traffic possibly be back up that way tomorrow anyone encountered her or have information? Blonde kind of thick baseball cap. Hair was braid it, and she didn't look bad.