PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]

JamesBlond007
06-04-23, 21:52
I just don't see her being there long. Wonderful personality, and beautiful.She's been there for years. Years.

WalkerC
06-04-23, 22:58
Traveling through from up north and stopped by Cici's, and YES, got lucky and drew Lilly. If I were local, I'd go broke. I just don't see her being there long. Wonderful personality, and beautiful.She's been there probably at least 5 years, maybe like 7-8?

PeninsulaJack
06-04-23, 23:07
She's been there for years. Years.The Russian is great, but that's where it ends. No FS and the BJ is fucking terrible. Toothy, uninspired, covered.

FreeBlastOff
06-07-23, 08:48
The Russian is great, but that's where it ends. No FS and the BJ is fucking terrible. Toothy, uninspired, covered.That's all good intel!

DoYouKnow
06-07-23, 16:47
There are 2 others in the area, but I do like Lisa, she is a easy on the eyes, nice frame, but will get only a great happy ending while playing with some C cups and hearing her moan and pretty good massage as well. Keep her around and stayed cleaned before you visit the ladies, especially if there are no table showers.

MakeMKum
06-14-23, 20:32
Felt the need to treat myself today. Thought I'd do a 60 minute non-happy AMP massage followed by a 30 minute happy for sure AMP. Went to Freedom on Courthouse since reviews I've read here say nothing but massaging happening there. Well, I was met at the door by LiLi. She was all smiles and jovial like she was glad to see a person at her spa today. I thought, this will work. It did for 45 minutes. Great firm Swedish. I think I may have dosed off a couple times. On the flip, little LiLi started an oiled massage on my tummy just above the danger zone. I thought hmmm. She slowly and oh so seductively worked her hands to my happy place, tapped it for confirmation, I'm all in now. She went for it. Not the best HJ but she truly tried. I actually could not bring myself to finish so after a few minutes, I had her stop. She politely complied. Head and foot massage then off the table. . 7 plus. 4 and she was thrilled to get the. 4.

Headed to Relaxation Day. Went in and out comes a slender mixed blonde hair Japanese chick. All.

Masked up. She says "you wait. 10 minutes". No thanks. Always wanted to try J&L on Caroline down town Freddy so went there. Out comes a well made up, tightly fitting dressed Chinese woman. 50'ish for sure. Got started on the massage. No tease but on the flip, she asked "Boom Boom or hand? I reply hand. She oils up and goes at it. Sooo much better than LiLi. And she's into it. So am I make a motion for DATY. She grabs her pu**y. I shake my head yes. Off come the panties and on my face she climbs. Fresh, wet, bald snatch. She's moaning and asking "is good? It was. Got to the end, hot towel clean up. She stayed in the room while I dressed attempting to chat. She must have had a long day mongering cause she said to me "no more today, you come back Friday. " Her name is Nancy .5 plus .8.

BlindDiscovery
06-15-23, 15:02
Just update. I went by Pro and it looks to be shut down. I wanted to stop by sooner but unlucky timing.

Anyone have any idea if they relocate?Can anyone confirm whether Pro is shut down?

TonyRinger
06-16-23, 21:46
Can anyone confirm whether Pro is shut down?It's gone. Sign down emptied out. They got outted.

LowerBackPain
06-18-23, 22:44
I never went there and that's only because descriptions of the providers that I came across (here and on other sites) lacked the assets that I tend to seek out. But I wonder why more of the ladies don't reach out via text (once "outed") to let trusted clients know where they can be contacted or where they've relocated to. I suspect the answer may be that they all get recalled to {I had a city, state listed here, but thought better of it} for retraining once "outed" . All jokes aside, are my fellow mongers not giving them their phone numbers? Also, anyone want to add any to the F'burg places that we've lost: - OSHA on Plank Rd. - 5-mile Center Park (- Pro Massage off Patriot Hwy.

I'm thinking maybe we can discern some kind of trend or characteristic that connects them.

It's gone. Sign down emptied out. They got outted.It appeared that way when I visited about a month ago, but Ihaven't been recently. The door was locked and the windows are black so I thought it might be closed. Did you try the buzzer next to the door? It took more time than I liked for them to answer so you might have to stand outside for a bit.

Pro Massage no more? Anyone have information? Stopped by Pro Massage off Patriot Highway whip on my way to VW dealership. The place appeared to be closed. I called, went straight to mailbox. Was looking forward to a session with the Mamasan and the plump provider before dealing with car sales person.

Dave777
06-19-23, 13:05
It's gone. Sign down emptied out. They got outted.I went once and the new girl was great. One night I was driving pass and saw six cars out front. It was a hard pass for me.

JamesBlond007
06-23-23, 10:17
I went once and the new girl was great. One night I was driving pass and saw six cars out front. It was a hard pass for me.Not at all surprised places like this are closing down, but even with the recent drama and the goofy economy, how many AMP's can one city support? Personally I have my 3-4 places I rotate depending on what I'm in the mood for, and that's a combo of price, services offered and quality of said service. If one place offers FS and they get crabby when all you want is an old fashioned after a decent massage, I'm not going to want to repeat. Multiply that by a few, that's not a good business model. You only need a few good places in a town; any more than that isn't going to last.

JamesBlond007
06-25-23, 12:16
Notice I didn't say "talent". Name is Nu-shi or something. Standard AMP fare, nothing special. Pre-flip rub is pretty good, starting at the small of the back and working the butt and legs, but awful HE technique, wanted a $ tip for top off. I talked her down to 80, because I spend so you don't have to. In a nutshell, save your money. She hinted that she's open to CBJ, but I passed on it.

DarkRai2
06-26-23, 15:56
Traveling through from up north and stopped by Cici's, and YES, got lucky and drew Lilly. If I were local, I'd go broke. I just don't see her being there long. Wonderful personality, and beautiful.Passing though later in week will give this place a shot. Read other reports. Thanks.

DarkRai2
06-26-23, 16:00
All beware of a Latin place in Manassas should you travel north, see the Northern Virginia section for more detail. Sorry no name, but it was reported that the person making the report saw their attendant fold the towel used to clean them up and place it back in the warmer. EEEWWWW!

MakeMKum
07-01-23, 17:24
Sorry. Posted originally in wrong place.

I recently made a permanent move to F'burg, near the Falls Run area. There are at least 3 AMPs near me, Sakura, Route 17, and an unnamed one on Warrenton just before the fireworks sale truck parking lot. I did some quick Intel on the providers. Walked in on each for a face to face and quick gaze around. Route 17 first. 40-50'ish, short pants, loose top but nothing excitable. House fee is. 8. Next, Sakura, rolled up jean shorts, loose top, nothing revealing or excitable. She managed to take my hand and lead me to in her words, "my special room". Nice big room with couch, chair, and table. Then to the Asian Massage house in Warrenton where I was met by a short, thick but shapely Thai woman (she told me so) wearing a mid-thigh black skirt. Hmm. So I stayed here.

Got 60 minutes. . 7. The massage started out encouraging. Firm, long back strokes. Butt squeeze and giggle every time she got there. Then leg rub and thigh tease. 15-20 minutes in, "flip". Too soon for me. She offers BJ for $. Not feeling it. HJ for. 6. I counter "top off? Agreed. Lots of phoney moaning. I go for the skirt but was rejected. Her odd comment to my advance was "come back tomorrow". More mechanical HJ'ing. More silly moaning. It got annoying. So much so that I couldn't finish. The vibes not working for me. I had her stop. She acted as if she had just gotten me to explode. Not sure what her excitement was all about but I've concluded this is a lay you down, get you excited, rub you off then out place. She got. 4 for the attempt. No passion involved at all. Don't bother. I'll try Sukura next. Stay tuned.

CoolWays
07-01-23, 20:40
All beware of a Latin place in Manassas should you travel north, see the Northern Virginia section for more detail. Sorry no name, but it was reported that the person making the report saw their attendant fold the towel used to clean them up and place it back in the warmer. EEEWWWW!Yeah the name is Excellence Spa on Mathis. The provider was Asian but it was in a cluster of Latin places.

JamesBlond007
07-02-23, 11:52
I had occasion to crack a nut, and today the early bird special, so Allure was it. I came by promptly at 8. 70 for the hour. I've talked about Allure before, but there is always some change in personnel, so I was curious to see who was who. I recognized ShiShi, or whatever her name was, but got a new therapist. Looked to be about asian 50, decent bod. Flat ass, b tiddys, your typical AMP therapist, but had a light flirty personality. Didn't get a name.

TS was very nice and flirty, one of the few times I've ever gotten more than a semi from a TS. Back in the room, 1st half wasn't really a 1st half, more like a 1st 10 min, very teasy and flirty, very little rub. Flip over, for 120 gets full nude, but you might be able to get it for 100 if you push or play dumb. She hops on you, straddles your belly and jerks you between her cheeks. Same as before, no BJ or FS, no matter the price. After the big finish, an actually nice massage envy-tier scalp rub and hand / arm / leg stretch and rub. Hug and a water, see you next time.

I've had worse, and better. Not bad if you're looking for something in between the standard HE and a little more.

HobbyGuyTx
07-03-23, 09:33
I regularly visit Lilly at CiCis and enjoy the visits. In the past, when I wanted a little more I would visit the AMP at Southpoint. As many of you know, South point is no longer an option. Any recommendations for another AMP with Southpoint like services? Feel free to message me.

Thanks.

EngrossingMILF
07-06-23, 10:54
I regularly visit Lilly at CiCis and enjoy the visits. In the past, when I wanted a little more I would visit the AMP at Southpoint. As many of you know, South point is no longer an option. Any recommendations for another AMP with Southpoint like services? Feel free to message me.

Thanks.Try Cici OMS. It's now active.

HobbyGuyTx
07-08-23, 07:29
Try Cici OMS. It's now active.Cicis is where I said that I currently go. Read the original post.

DarkRai2
07-09-23, 09:15
Recently visited CiCi, only "L" was working as the other took off to get a meal. As previously described, 5-7 ish, thin, attractive, good English, and stacked. Back to room, changed for a thorough table shower that hit all the right spots and back to the room. Good conversation and massage, I needed it after a 8-hour drive up I-95. Flip more massage and negotiated for the Ruski, beautiful chest and amazing finish. Clean up and more massage of head and chest, of course asked me to return. 0.7 + 0.7, total $.4. Will return when I'm back south, thanks for the previous reports.

TheBadGuy
07-09-23, 23:25
Recently visited CiCi, only "L" was working as the other took off to get a meal. As previously described, 5-7 ish, thin, attractive, good English, and stacked. Back to room, changed for a thorough table shower that hit all the right spots and back to the room. Good conversation and massage, I needed it after a 8-hour drive up I-95. Flip more massage and negotiated for the Ruski, beautiful chest and amazing finish. Clean up and more massage of head and chest, of course asked me to return. 0.7 + 0.7, total $.4. Will return when I'm back south, thanks for the previous reports.For those wondering: L = Lily.

JackMan303
07-12-23, 14:13
Had some time on my hands so I decided to check out Cherry. Rang the bell and waited, and waited, finally after about 2 minutes I started to walk off and that's when the door opened. The lady who greeted me was pretty attractive all things considered but she just stood there in the door way looking at me then her phone. I finally just walked in and and said I wanted the half with shower, she led me to the room (which was extremly dark and only had a single red light). She was standing there on her phone txting and I started stripping down. Once I was naked she looks up and says she is going to get the shower ready, so off she goes without collecting the fee. I hear the shower turn on and I am sitting on the table stroking for a good 5 minutes when I hear her go into another room and talk to someone else. I say fuck it and get my clothes back on and just as I do another lady walks in, also with her phone in hand txting, and asks if I'm ready, tell her I'm going to just head out and from there the battle began! I baiscally had to move her out of the way so I can get out of the room (gentle hands on shoulders and sliding her over) then after getting out of the room the other lady showed up and started apologizing for taking so long etc etc etc and tried to strong arm me into staying. She put her arm around me, grabbed my junk, tried to move me into a room, all while the other lady was standing there begging me to stay. I finally reached for the door lock and got away from the one lady and headed out. As I was walking back to my car I noticed girl #2 walking out and going somewhere in the nearby plaza while still texting.

Not sure if this is typical of Cherry but damn that was annoying!

LowerBackPain
07-12-23, 16:31
Sorry to hear about that experience. Can I assume that the providers' looks were average at best. For me, if the MT has some years on her, looks shapely and is wearing a skirt then I probably would've waited a bit longer; as long a my hour clock time wasn't ticking away. The mamasan there used be named Lisa; very nice lady and the apologetic one may've been her. The MTs there at Cherry used to split their time BTW there and OSHA over in the plaza, so that's likely where she was going to. Q1: Did you recognize either of the ladies from there or OSHA spa? Q2: Anyone else reading this been there lately and have any names? Play safe.

Had some time on my hands so I decided to check out Cherry. Rang the bell and waited, and waited, finally after about 2 minutes I started to walk off and that's when the door opened. The lady who greeted me was pretty attractive all things considered but she just stood there in the door way looking at me then her phone. I finally just walked in and and said I wanted the half with shower, she led me to the room (which was extremly dark and only had a single red light). She was standing there on her phone txting and I started stripping down. Once I was naked she looks up and says she is going to get the shower ready, so off she goes without collecting the fee. I hear the shower turn on and I am sitting on the table stroking for a good 5 minutes when I hear her go into another room and talk to someone else. I say fuck it and get my clothes back on and just as I do another lady walks in, also with her phone in hand txting, and asks if I'm ready, tell her I'm going to just head out and from there the battle began! I baiscally had to move her out of the way so I can get out of the room (gentle hands on shoulders and sliding her over) then after getting out of the room the other lady showed up and started apologizing for taking so long etc etc etc and tried to strong arm me into staying. She put her arm around me, grabbed my junk, tried to move me into a room, all while the other lady was standing there begging me to stay. I finally reached for the door lock and got away from the one lady and headed out. As I was walking back to my car I noticed girl #2 walking out and going somewhere in the nearby plaza while still texting.

Not sure if this is typical of Cherry but damn that was annoying!

JackMan303
07-13-23, 10:37
Sorry to hear about that experience. Can I assume that the providers' looks were average at best. For me, if the MT has some years on her, looks shapely and is wearing a skirt then I probably would've waited a bit longer; as long a my hour clock time wasn't ticking away. The mamasan there used be named Lisa; very nice lady and the apologetic one may've been her. The MTs there at Cherry used to split their time BTW there and OSHA over in the plaza, so that's likely where she was going to. Q1: Did you recognize either of the ladies from there or OSHA spa? Q2: Anyone else reading this been there lately and have any names? Play safe.Tbh I never visited Osha, too much visability for my liking so I don't know if they were working both. Yes her looks were average but she carried herself well and had some strappy wedge sandles on that I added some cuteness but she was middle age for sure. Might try again but tbh I don't know if they have on the menu beyond standard NOVA so we will see I guess. In the mean time I am going to hit up Cici for a good time with Lily today. Will report back if anything takes place outside of the norm.

RickNva
07-18-23, 08:47
Some of the places in Stafford used to get reviewed frequently (Eden, Mimi, Stafford Wellness to name a few). But lately, nothing.

Has anyone visited these places recently (within last 2 months)? I see business putting me in the area over next couple of weeks and hoping to get any recommendations of places or independents to visit as well as avoid. I'm in Dumfries and wasted money at the place on Route 1, another reason I want to expand my search.

Thanks in advance. DMs welcomed.

MakeMKum
07-18-23, 23:17
Some of the places in Stafford used to get reviewed frequently (Eden, Mimi, Stafford Wellness to name a few). But lately, nothing.

Has anyone visited these places recently (within last 2 months)? I see business putting me in the area over next couple of weeks and hoping to get any recommendations of places or independents to visit as well as avoid. I'm in Dumfries and wasted money at the place on Route 1, another reason I want to expand my search.

Thanks in advance. DMs welcomed.Stafford seems to have dried up in regards to over the top performances. You'll get a decent massage and a standard NOVA finish at either or all the places you mentioned. Better times can be had further south in F'burg.

JkRussell
07-27-23, 06:31
Stafford seems to have dried up in regards to over the top performances. You'll get a decent massage and a standard NOVA finish at either or all the places you mentioned. Better times can be had further south in F'burg.A lot of those places have been closed down.

Cbsbb
07-28-23, 00:14
Tbh I never visited Osha, too much visability for my liking so I don't know if they were working both. Yes her looks were average but she carried herself well and had some strappy wedge sandles on that I added some cuteness but she was middle age for sure. Might try again but tbh I don't know if they have on the menu beyond standard NOVA so we will see I guess. In the mean time I am going to hit up Cici for a good time with Lily today. Will report back if anything takes place outside of the norm.My best mongering times were at Osha. There used to be a steady supply of young ladies that were almost always very attractive. Cindy was a fave of mine but they are all gone now.

Cbsbb
07-28-23, 00:15

Not sure if this is typical of Cherry but damn that was annoying!I've never seen anyone in Cherry aside from the older lady. I usually will do a check at Allure, GG, Osha and decide if any seem worth it then settle on Relaxation (Batteries Plus) lately.

MakeMKum
07-28-23, 10:36
I've never seen anyone in Cherry aside from the older lady. I usually will do a check at Allure, GG, Osha and decide if any seem worth it then settle on Relaxation (Batteries Plus) lately.Hmmm. Interest. I'm an older provider chaser. Anyone care to share Intel about the supposed one at Cherry? Or any place else please? PM me.

TravelerMon
07-28-23, 11:50
Hmmm. Interest. I'm an older provider chaser. Anyone care to share Intel about the supposed one at Cherry? Or any place else please? PM me.Drive down to Richmond, we got plenty of 'them!

RickNva
08-03-23, 18:29
I was in Stafford along Route 1 yesterday and my first 2 choices were busy so initially brushed it off and headed home. Just past of the lane to head north on I95, I saw a place on left 'Tranquil Massage. ' Deciding WTF and willing to TOFTT, I pulled in.

It was. 7 house fee (no service charge for CC). I was greeted by Cindy, a 55+ Chinese with nice body and cute butt. Very friendly and great massage with some OTC permitted. I stopped thinking about the ending and relaxed to very thorough massage. She was so good that while doing cheeks and thighs, I dozed off. No wonder it's called Tranquil Massage. Hot stones applied before warm wet towels used to clean off oil.

Not really disappointed that there was no HE. I kind of assumed as much because of the curtains (not doors) and walls didn't got to ceiling. Cindy was very cautious about making noise and we whispered any detailed topics.

As I was leaving she talked with an Asian man who came in, but an employee or her relative. In hindsight, she may have been the Mamasan, or wife of owner.

For. 9 total damage, left feeling better than most places that includes JE. I'll definitely repeat when I am in area because I can say with confidence that Cindy gave me the best massage I've had in the year I've been in the hobby.

JamesBlond007
08-03-23, 18:59
Last few times I've been at Relax by the batteries plus, the "new" girls were busy or not there, so it was usually fun with MMS, which is just fine. This time I was luck enough to get a 4 hands, 30 min for 90 house fee. 4 hands is usually a crapshoot, but this was not bad. Lisa and Coco. Lisa is a short, trim cutey. Coco is a little taller, nice bee / cees. Coco must have really liked me, because she gave me 3 hugs on the way out.

No TS for a 30 min rub. Their technique was quite good, using some legit massage technique. Coco worked the top half, Lisa the lower. Pretty good with some light teasing. The flip was ok, they needed a good bit of guidance, but it got the job done. Either one of them is going to be a delight if I can get them alone.

MakeMKum
08-03-23, 19:38
I was in Stafford along Route 1 yesterday and my first 2 choices were busy so initially brushed it off and headed home. Just past of the lane to head north on I95, I saw a place on left 'Tranquil Massage. ' Deciding WTF and willing to TOFTT, I pulled in.

It was. 7 house fee (no service charge for CC). I was greeted by Cindy, a 55+ Chinese with nice body and cute butt. Very friendly and great massage with some OTC permitted. I stopped thinking about the ending and relaxed to very thorough massage. She was so good that while doing cheeks and thighs, I dozed off. No wonder it's called Tranquil Massage. Hot stones applied before warm wet towels used to clean off oil.

Not really disappointed that there was no HE. I kind of assumed as much because of the curtains (not doors) and walls didn't got to ceiling. Cindy was very cautious about making noise and we whispered any detailed topics.

As I was leaving she talked with an Asian man who came in, but an employee or her relative. In hindsight, she may have been the Mamasan, or wife of owner.

For. 9 total damage, left feeling better than most places that includes JE. I'll definitely repeat when I am in area because I can say with confidence that Cindy gave me the best massage I've had in the year I've been in the hobby.This place is 100% no HE. It's my one and only therapeutic massage spa. Both girls are masterful. Try the back walk next time. I go for spa desert elsewhere after leaving this place. Usually, Relaxation House in F'burg or CiCi's.

JamesBlond007
08-06-23, 12:20
In the spirit of exploration, I checked out Yo yo spa on courthouse. In a nutshell, don't bother. This is the place by pizza pizza.

70 for the hour. There's a stand up shower, but no TS. I didn't get the name, but therapist is a med build latina looking girl, though chinee. Probably the only one there. To start with, probably the 2nd worst massage I've ever had. Think cold oil poured onto you, and then get slapped like a side of beef to spread it around. Pressure was way too firm, I had to tell her twice. I could have pulled some hottie off the street and given her a bottle of oil and 5 minute crash course on massage technique, and it would have been 100 x better.

On the flip, 80 for HE, 140 for BJ, 200 for everything. Well, since the session has been so awesome so far, let's go with the HE. I tried negotiating the BJ down, but she held firm. She started in on the handy, when they are just dialing it in, I tend to be pretty unresponsive, so she went for power jerk, as if that's going to help things. I told her to slow down, and since I hadn't finished in 5 minutes, she tried to pay attention. Oh, I forgot to mention, she was watching some chinee soap opera on her phone, the ENTIRE time (even the HE). Eventually having had enough of that, I let it rip to bring this to a close. "Ok, done. " I look at the clock, it's 35 min in. Now, usually once I nut, the post-nut clarity wants me to gtfo, but I don't mind a scalp massage or whatever. She says hour massage = 50 min. Yeah, I get that, 5 to undress, 5 to dress. But scouts honor, it was 35 min. Whatever, I wasn't going to fight it.

Save your pennies, go literally anywhere else in town.

MechanicJack
08-06-23, 18:37
In the spirit of exploration, I checked out Yo yo spa on courthouse. In a nutshell, don't bother. This is the place by pizza pizza.

70 for the hour. There's a stand up shower, but no TS. I didn't get the name, but therapist is a med build latina looking girl, though chinee. Probably the only one there. To start with, probably the 2nd worst massage I've ever had. Think cold oil poured onto you, and then get slapped like a side of beef to spread it around. Pressure was way too firm, I had to tell her twice. I could have pulled some hottie off the street and given her a bottle of oil and 5 minute crash course on massage technique, and it would have been 100 x better.

On the flip, 80 for HE, 140 for BJ, 200 for everything. Well, since the session has been so awesome so far, let's go with the HE. I tried negotiating the BJ down, but she held firm. She started in on the handy, when they are just dialing it in, I tend to be pretty unresponsive, so she went for power jerk, as if that's going to help things. I told her to slow down, and since I hadn't finished in 5 minutes, she tried to pay attention. Oh, I forgot to mention, she was watching some chinee soap opera on her phone, the ENTIRE time (even the HE). Eventually having had enough of that, I let it rip to bring this to a close. "Ok, done. " I look at the clock, it's 35 min in. Now, usually once I nut, the post-nut clarity wants me to gtfo, but I don't mind a scalp massage or whatever. She says hour massage = 50 min. Yeah, I get that, 5 to undress, 5 to dress. But scouts honor, it was 35 min. Whatever, I wasn't going to fight it.

Save your pennies, go literally anywhere else in town.JamesBlond007- you write great reviews, and this is no exception. Thank you! Sorry it was a lackluster experience, but thanks for TOFTT and reporting on it. I was considering doing the same, and now will pass. Fredericksburg is constantly changing, and so good intel is much appreciated. I'm not aware of new talent in town, but I will keep looking. . .

JamesBlond007
08-08-23, 19:43
JamesBlond007- you write great reviews, and this is no exception. Thank you! Sorry it was a lackluster experience, but thanks for TOFTT and reporting on it. I was considering doing the same, and now will pass. Fredericksburg is constantly changing, and so good intel is much appreciated. I'm not aware of new talent in town, but I will keep looking. . .Yeah, it's crazy. 20+ places, and only a handful worth going to.

Good luck, have fun.

RickNva
08-09-23, 10:13
I have business in King George on Thursday. Wondering if anyone can suggest a good MP or provider as I travel from I95 to King George?

Thanks.

MechanicJack
08-09-23, 21:04
Yeah, it's crazy. 20+ places, and only a handful worth going to.

Good luck, have fun.A lot has changed in the area post-covid. Unless and until there are better new options, I've been considering going North to NoVa to test unchartered waters. There seems to be much more variety and changing lineup in NoVa, I just need to crack the code on some good options. I think my next AMP visit will be in NoVa and I'll report accordingly.

JamesBlond007
08-10-23, 09:54
A lot has changed in the area post-covid. Unless and until there are better new options, I've been considering going North to NoVa to test unchartered waters. There seems to be much more variety and changing lineup in NoVa, I just need to crack the code on some good options. I think my next AMP visit will be in NoVa and I'll report accordingly.If you've never been in NoVa, there are more places, but similar scene to Fburg. A few more places do FS, otherwise it's the same. Some good, some not so good. A few independent providers too if you don't want to just do the AMP scene. One of my personal favorites is Pine Spa in Woodbridge. Pretty K-girls, good TS, full menu. Community has lots of good reviews as well.

Good luck, happy hunting.

JamesBlond007
08-10-23, 09:57
I have business in King George on Thursday. Wondering if anyone can suggest a good MP or provider as I travel from I95 to King George?

Thanks.I think between here and there, there isn't much. Plenty in the burg, but ghost town once you get out further. Good luck.

Loader401
08-10-23, 23:08
Ever since I saw a report that said they got a handy from "Lily" I thought why not give it a go so that we can at the very least have another trial here.

So I called and they said to come over since there were no other customers. I arrived to find a mamasan figure that claimed to be "Lily". Nothing to look at, standard older face with a little fupa, no ass, probably B titties with nice brown gum drop nipples. She lead me to the room and said the ole "long time no see" line. Yeah, I've never been but hell, I'll play the game. I explained I have been busy but I have been meaning to come back. She then leaves to let me get dressed and of course, when she comes back I am naked just finished undressing. She tries to excuse herself so I may get on the table but I invite her in and she happily does. She takes her moment to admire and I lay down. So far, I have every reason to believe some fun may be had.

I lay on the table and she asks what type I want and I said medium then soft. She proceeds to give a simple and not satisfying massage. I don't know if it was the medium that she ended up taking seriously but it wasn't really a massage. Then the soft touch happened and she lightly touched (felt more like a tickle) all over my body with very light grazes on my sack. At this point, I knew I would at least get my HJ. I flip, she allows UTC and letting her brown nips see daylight. She puts a lot of effort into the HJ. It wasn't the best technique but I enjoyed the effort put forth. When I told her I was close, her face changed to a more seductive (as much as a mamasan could look) and blow my load. I ended up shooting a ropes and one got the corner of my lip down to my chin and neck. She chuckled and so did I. She helped me clean up and I dropped. 4 for her efforts.

Nothing out of this world, nothing bad. Just average. So there you have it, if you want a hhr or hr average massage with a standard pop for the regular price, then head over to Freedom.

JamesBlond007
08-14-23, 09:02
There's a new therapist at healing hands. Nice girl, short, maybe five zero and a little thicc, never got a name but she's been there 2 months. Nice naturals, maybe a c plus. Wears a little too much perfume, so shower afterward.

As we know, the best AMP massage will always be a notch below the worst massage envy tier rub, so it's always a nice moment when you go to an AMP and your therapist does something that indicates some knowledge of the art, like a nice effleurage. On the other hand when all of that is done when they do something odd and painful, like pretending that your back is in need of a power sanding. Anyway, decent 1st half, then flip, BBBJ followed by FS is on the table. 150 seems to be the magic number. I had a very nice time, and so did she. Actually kissed me on the lips and offered me some fresh blackberry on the way out.

EngrossingMILF
08-19-23, 08:17
There's a new therapist at healing hands. Nice girl, short, maybe five zero and a little thicc, never got a name but she's been there 2 months. Nice naturals, maybe a c plus. Wears a little too much perfume, so shower afterward.

As we know, the best AMP massage will always be a notch below the worst massage envy tier rub, so it's always a nice moment when you go to an AMP and your therapist does something that indicates some knowledge of the art, like a nice effleurage. On the other hand when all of that is done when they do something odd and painful, like pretending that your back is in need of a power sanding. Anyway, decent 1st half, then flip, BBBJ followed by FS is on the table. 150 seems to be the magic number. I had a very nice time, and so did she. Actually kissed me on the lips and offered me some fresh blackberry on the way out.It must be glad to see a masseuse providing effleurage and petrissage. You know a girl offering good massage followed by a CIM / FS?

JamesBlond007
08-19-23, 15:37
It must be glad to see a masseuse providing effleurage and petrissage. You know a girl offering good massage followed by a CIM / FS?You're asking 3 different questions, you will probably not get all 3 anywhere. Hardest to find IMHO is a decent massage, maybe CIM after that. But suggestions based on experience: 1 - massage (try Cici, then Relaxation), 2 - CIM (try Green Garden), 3 - FS (there are at least 3 different places, all mentioned in past reviews). Otherwise RTFF and go from there.

Loader401
08-22-23, 09:56
Swung by for a 30 min session. I called to let them know I would be there and rang the back bell. I was let in and promptly lead to the room. 2 ladies were working there and I got the chubbier of the two. You knew she had more weight but still didn't look bad. The other one who I thought was more attractive only came out I say bye when I left. I believe I got the same one Jamesblonde got.

Massage was quick (30 timeframe) but surprisingly decent. Not high quality but definitely hit a few spots in my legs. Afterwards, we agreed to fully nude BBBJ for $. 2. She wrapped it with plastic cling and I told awe hell nah. She agreed without hesitation and totally went for it. It's not an out of this world mouth hug but what I did enjoy was her noises. She played the "mmhm, mmmm" cards pretty well. The enthusiasm was on point. Shot hard and heavy, got my damn chin.

For a decent massage and release, swing by.

FallGuy345
08-25-23, 08:56
Can anyone give some recommendations for a good spot for some P2 P. Preferably with somewhat attractive staff.

JayCramer80
08-27-23, 11:26
I was driving around yesterday trying to decide what AMP to hit up. Instead of spending the money for FS I stopped at Thai near Batteries Plus. Man was that the right decision. They have 4 girls now, so no waiting around. Mamasan greeted me with some hugs and assigned Lucy to take care of me. Cute little girl. From China, not much English. Small 0 A cups with great sensitive Nips too. She gave me one if the best massages I've had in 10 years. The TS was great, the massage was great and HE was slow and awesome. Between the CiCi Oriental and Thai Massage on Rt. 3. I think they are the two best AMP's in rhe area. You don't get FS, but they take care of you. $70 house fee for 1 hour. I tipped Lucy 70 since she did such a good job. I could have gotten away cheaper but I left one happy camper and didn't end up wasting money on an old hag.

JamesBlond007
08-28-23, 07:15
I was driving around yesterday trying to decide what AMP to hit up. Instead of spending the money for FS I stopped at Thai near Batteries Plus. Man was that the right decision. They have 4 girls now, so no waiting around. Mamasan greeted me with some hugs and assigned Lucy to take care of me. Cute little girl. From China, not much English. Small 0 A cups with great sensitive Nips too. She gave me one if the best massages I've had in 10 years. The TS was great, the massage was great and HE was slow and awesome. Between the CiCi Oriental and Thai Massage on Rt. 3. I think they are the two best AMP's in rhe area. You don't get FS, but they take care of you. $70 house fee for 1 hour. I tipped Lucy 70 since she did such a good job. I could have gotten away cheaper but I left one happy camper and didn't end up wasting money on an old hag.FYI the other 2 new girls are Amy and Coco. And there's always MMS Angela.

Fun fact, you can get the 4 hands option for 90 for the HH, and if you ask for it "soft" they'll start at the pre-flip tease, which is the best around.

ScBake50
09-06-23, 07:35
I commute a few days a week from DC to Richmond, and I'm looking for an AMP in Fredericksburg to ease the commute home. Want a hhr massage with HE for 100 (house + tip).

Tried Eden Spa in Stafford which was OK.

Favorites?

Thanks.

JamesBlond007
09-06-23, 13:12
I commute a few days a week from DC to Richmond, and I'm looking for an AMP in Fredericksburg to ease the commute home. Want a hhr massage with HE for 100 (house + tip).

Tried Eden Spa in Stafford which was OK.

Favorites?

Thanks.If you go to Relaxation House by the batteries plus, you can get a nice hh and HE for 90.

MakeMKum
09-06-23, 13:53
If you go to Relaxation House by the batteries plus, you can get a nice hh and HE for 90.You can make that work at CiCis next to Golds Gym off Plank as well.

JamesBlond007
09-07-23, 09:41
You can make that work at CiCis next to Golds Gym off Plank as well.Yeah, just be ready for the upsell on the HE. Last few times I've been there they pushed for 60, probably to make up for the 20 they lose on the HH vs full hr.

MakeMKum
09-08-23, 15:40
Can anyone recommend a sure shot, clothes off, HE provider in F'burg or Spotsy? I've found my groove. I know what I want and it's a decent massage followed by limited to no haggling on service. I prefer cloths off, tit rub and DATY. Too aged and messed up medically to Boom Boom.

SteveB0123
09-09-23, 07:35
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richmond/female-escorts/caucasian_w/the-snack-that-smiles-back-tex/583120178765

Thanks to Streetsmart1's recommendation, I did go see Velvet when I was in Richmond. Real nice person, nice MILF body and great service. I would say she is in her 40's, but is in nice shape for her age, her recent posts are accurate pictures. Won't negotiate on donation but my visit was worth it. Way better than many others I have seen. Was staying at one of those hotels near Rosie's, but it was clean and in fairly good shape. I did not see signs of a handler but he may have been lurking around the corner. I will repeat when in Richmond area again.

RickNva
09-10-23, 07:59
Can anyone recommend a sure shot, clothes off, HE provider in F'burg or Spotsy? I've found my groove. I know what I want and it's a decent massage followed by limited to no haggling on service. I prefer cloths off, tit rub and DATY. Too aged and messed up medically to Boom Boom.Only mongered in Fredericksburg / Stafford a few times. It's been a while so YMMV.

Try Lili Spa - https://adultsearch.com/us/virginia/fredericksburg/erotic-massage-parlor/lili-spa/37743.

If memory serves correctly, what you want is on menu. It's been a year since I've been there.

Rte 17 Spa - https://adultsearch.com/us/virginia/fredericksburg/erotic-massage-parlor/route-17-therapy/37749.

Definitely will get nude, DATY and HJ older provider.

Thai Massage off Cowan Blvd. Older Taiwanese woman but full menu for what you seek.

In Stafford, Anna at Stafford Wellness will provide all you seek, just tell her what you want before the TS to get negotiations out of the way.

Have fun, be safe, and be nice to the ladies.

Slkdck 31
09-21-23, 14:42
Was passing through today and wanted some relief, strolled the board a bit and narrowed it down to Thai and J and L. Went for j and l it seemed like a more sure shot for what I was was after. And I wasn't disappointed. Greeted by I'm guessing mms she pointed me to first room on the right what a lady was waiting in a short black dress. Chose the 30 min option, got undressed and she began a ok massage. About 10 min into it she straddled my back to massage and I made a point to press up into her and she giggled a little when she got the hint. Motioned for flip and negotiated $. 20 for cfs she left to get supplies and came back a started a decent CBJ while I rubbed the fur box from behind. Soon she got into missionary position and I went to pound town after some lube was applied. Stroked here out in mosh and she took it well, no complaining, move to standing mosh and finish in k9. I buried my bone nice and deep with every stroke and she took it, it was nice not the have resistance. All in all not a bad visit, definitely would repeat, but I would like to try Thai, the older provider are fun sometimes. Any other information you guys can share about others in the area is appreciated and I'll do the same for Richmond and south of Richmond.

RyanMillerArt
09-22-23, 06:15
I am not a native to the Burg, but I wanted to see the city and took an hour trip down. For at least a year I've wanted to try Relaxation House. It sounded exactly like what I was looking for. I have no interest in FS, and heck I usually skip even the HE, as I enjoy feeling cared for, and a softer touch. TLDR: this was my best massage experience.

I feel like there may be others who share my initial confusion that some people call this Relaxation House and others call it Thai Massage. To clarify: it's called Relaxation House online, but the door is marked Thai Massage.

I drew Coco. The mamasan wasn't as bubbly as others mentioned but she was nice. It's my first time so that matters too. Rooms are nice and looked above average than a lot of AMPs. Coco gave a really good normal massage that lasted over a half hour. I workout a lot so knowing I'll get a good massage is a huge benefit. Touching was encouraged, and actually there was a lot of this. Coco was natural in her attention. For the flip, it was long and slow, and attentive. As I said earlier, I usually skip HE, and I'm not going to say whether I did or not here. But if I did it would have been the most toe curling, volcano erupting experience of my life. Definitely going back, and it's going to be hard for me to not choose Coco, but I do want to try everyone. This was such a good of experience, why'all were right. And I'm coming here from now on. It's the place for me.

JackMan303
09-23-23, 08:39
Stopped by Cherry the other day just to see who was there and gauge looks and interest, Angel opened the door and she had me pitching a tent with her red skirt and wedge heels! Has anyone taken her for a ride yet by chance? I plan to hit her up on Tuesday for a bit of fun so it would be nice to know what she is up for.

For GG. Who has the best mouth there atm? It's going to be my port of call later in the week and I want to make sure I get the best lip service possible.

Stay horny my friends.

JM.

GolfMan57
09-23-23, 10:04
Does anyone know of any ladies that do massage and maybe more, that are independent, that have a private studio, either in their home or elsewhere? Used to be a few in Fredericksburg, but haven't heard of any lately. There was one over off Leavells Rd near Loriella awhile back.

JamesBlond007
09-23-23, 17:31
Does anyone know of any ladies that do massage and maybe more, that are independent, that have a private studio, either in their home or elsewhere? Used to be a few in Fredericksburg, but haven't heard of any lately. There was one over off Leavells Rd near Loriella awhile back.I've been looking for one for a while, no dice. I think you're referring to Missy, haven't heard from her since before the pandemic. Wendy was the best, but she moved to Texas. Curious if anyone knows anyone.

Loader401
09-25-23, 16:26
Swing by GG the other day. I went in for a. 50 an hour deal (I'll explain later) and received a very good massage by LiLi (Lee Lee) or LuLu. I can't seem to truly remember. She was average in body and looks but gave a good massage. Not that much teasing, only a few strokes near the end. She gave a few tugs in the beginning but that was because I do the usual standing naked when she walks in and getting a hug. I knew she was into playing but I just didn't push too much.

Ended up getting a BBBJ for the price of $. 2. She asked for more but I stood strong and she agreed. It was decent, not mind blowing. No teeth, a lot of slurping, but she "looked" uncomfortable and not necessarily like she was enjoying it. I get it, they don't all crave a duck in their mouth but most girls that get the BJ from usually give the illusion of sensual happiness. Anyway, she took all of it and let me blow a huge load. You know the type that you can feel on the underside of your duck as it's shooting out.

Not a bad day. I will repeat.

As for the hour deal, We'll be careful. They keep your number and every once in awhile will send you a text that the girls have a. 5 / hr special, or new ladies are in. It's a great thing if you don't have to worry about anyone seeing the text. Good and bad on them.

HamCheese23
09-26-23, 15:50
Browsing STG and saw what look like an ad for a ACS (In fburg city. Address is in upscale residential duplex. (521) Any info? Appt needed?

MakeMKum
09-26-23, 18:06
Browsing STG and saw what look like an ad for a ACS (In fburg city. Address is in upscale residential duplex. (521) Any info? Appt needed?Post the link.

HamCheese23
09-26-23, 18:36
Post the link.https://skipthegames.com/posts/fredericksburg/female-escorts/asian/hottestthick--curvy-round-607-/495078924517

Mahkra
09-27-23, 07:05
Wanted to share that Eden has temporarily added Amy to their staff for a few weeks while one of the normal providers are out of town. This is the first time in a long time that Eden has has a mid-20-something on staff. She is probably all but 110 lbs, nice Bs (possibly enhanced), a cutie. $$ gets the full menu on top of the standard house fee. I recommend running over there before she leaves in a couple weeks.

JamesBlond007
09-28-23, 18:46
2 new faces at the hands that heal. One, who might be MMS, long hair, pale skin, nice hangers, good legs. I was all excited until I got the B team therapist, five zero and the body (and face) of an overweight hispanic male child. She was sweet enough, but there it is. Didn't get either name, same level of service at the usual prices.

JackMan303
09-29-23, 19:38
Hit up GG this week and drew LiLi, showed her my. 5 voucher and was shown to a room. Stripped down and was offered a self shower but turned it down since I was fresh out of one. Once naked I sat on the table and stroked while waiting for her to return, LiLi popped back in after a minute, smiled and watched for a sec then asked me to get face down. On went the towel and she started a decent full body massage apparently not noticing the vibrating butt plug cock ring combo I was rocking till she went in for the tease. Once her hand touched the plug and felt the vibration she just let out a "your freaky" and asked me to flip, I did and ditched the towel. She was doing some light stroking and the negations began, she wanted 1. 9 for a BBBJ and I countered with 1, she said 1. 5 and I said 1. 2. A lot of hemming and hawing later and we agreed on BBBJCIM for the standard 1. 2, she left to get some hot towels and when she got back she started to strip down. She took everything off except her panties but did so when I asked her too, she has a nice shaved pussy and liked my finger sliding in and out which made her pretty wet and brought on some quiet moans. She starts the blow job and tried to just suck my head which led me to gently pushing her down my shaft till she hit max depth. After about 10 minutes I was ready to blow so I let her keep sucking till I blasted in her mouth with my hand keeping that gentle pressure on her head to make sure she took all of it in her mouth, once my balls were empty I let her head go and she spit my cum into a paper towel then excused herself to get more towels. Once she was out of the room show did this hacking sound like she was spitting out the last of my cum and I just had a small laugh to myself about that LOL. Anyway she came back, got me cleaned up, I got dressed and was headed out the door. Before I left she told me that next time she would do. 4 for the half and 2 for pussy, I asked if that was for BBFS and she said only if I treat her good but I doubt that's actually on the menu. Anyway it was a good time and I will def repeat for some pussy this coming week.

Stay horny my friends.

JM.

TonyRinger
10-02-23, 08:56
A week ago Went during dark. Met a young 24-29 year old Chinese woman who wasn't dress the part but looked more to leave to go out in the city or such. I took my chances for half hour. She was happy to receive the tokens. Massage started really hard which is fine then a door opens some whispering. Another woman comes in and she leaves. I look up it's not an as attractive 30 plus year old woman but really petite. She was friendly. Settled for a HJ for. 4 total. 9.

Last night got curious to see what was at J&L out came a young Chinese woman bad skin covered in makeup but wasnt ugly super petite!! She understood English. I left.

Went over by relaxation house off Chatham. A 35-39 year old I am expecting open up the door. She was actually beautiful. She was on the phone with someone. She was petite but had hips as you can see in her black tights. She just lack friendliness.

I prefer to be lured in.

WhiteLake830
10-03-23, 16:21
Long I've heard how the ACS's are hit and miss, but so too I've found the AMP's of late.

Visited the one by the tire place on Rt3, first time was just a test of the waters. Older lady (Nancy), best massage in a long time, finish was 7/10, more available next time when time and funds permitted. Second visit a week later, different provider although I was told Nancy would be mine, not! Young, "Oh no can't do that!" with a throat slice image, MMS fire me. Third attempt, no Nancy around, older lady. Did hhr just to test. Wish I'd asked for at least an hr. The second best service ever in the Burg. Three providers in three weeks with no repeats.

Hands with healing, hr, 20 min of 3/10 massage, absolute rookie, open menu for the right tokens, but no enthusiasm. Who knows, might have new faces next time.

Foot place on garrisonville, best ever full service in 2020, darn close recently, but she said she was leaving. Tried again, new girl leaving soon. "Next girl be good!

Conclusion, IMHO and experience, they're all YMMV. They keep you (us) coming back with the hope and expectation of repeat experiences only to find bait and switch to a new gem or wilted flowers.

Alas, the sigh of the insane. Keep doing the same thing hoping for a different result.

GrillMaster
10-10-23, 14:21
Needed to get off 95 Monday. Drove by Stafford Foot place, closed til 10 am. Drove to Eden-same. Or so I thought. Peeked thru the door and saw new girl "Julie" and waved. She waved back and let me in. Just what I wanted. 40, maybe, looks great naked, agreed to boom boom (house 5 plus a Ben and a half) but got on top in 69 and CBJ til I popped. She says "Haha! Too fast! More?" Yes please! Went to standing doggie bent over the table, and even with that awesome view I could not pop twice. Soft Bs, nursable nips, wanted daty but was too stubble from a recent shave. If I lived closer I'd be broke. Perfect spinner, petite, cute, and the 40 years looked great. I'll be back, if possible.

BlueDrive
10-13-23, 16:34
Anyone ever been? I have been by there before not sure if it's even there but the sign is (facing one direction only) would love a legit massage, any info is great.

Cbsbb
10-14-23, 15:55
I find that I don't really need to go anywhere else but GG and Thai Relax (Batteries +) but I decided to see if Osha was back up and they do have 2 ladies working there now YMMV. Coko is cute but doesn't do any UTC or extras. Wondering if that bust from earlier in the year has scared them off. New MS Janette said business has been slow so if you just want a decent massage check them out.

GG has been a regular stop for me of late and Thai Relax is the most economical place to go that I've found.

Loader401
10-15-23, 21:39
Just curious, has anyone hit up this place lately. I am thinking about swinging by since it's been awhile. Last time (probably close to a 8 months ago) it was enjoyable but nothing remarkable. The garden is a good stop for me but I am wondering if "new" ladies are truly "new" here. If anyone has any intel, please drop some info. If not, I will report if I get the moment this week.

JamesBlond007
10-17-23, 17:46
Just curious, has anyone hit up this place lately. I am thinking about swinging by since it's been awhile. Last time (probably close to a 8 months ago) it was enjoyable but nothing remarkable. The garden is a good stop for me but I am wondering if "new" ladies are truly "new" here. If anyone has any intel, please drop some info. If not, I will report if I get the moment this week.Last time I went there it was a so-so massage and offer for an expensive BJ. That was a while ago.

HobbyistBorlan
10-18-23, 06:27
Passing through today, was wondering the best spot for young / attractive providers? Cici's, relaxation house, GG? Will report back regardless. Thank you!

MakeMKum
10-18-23, 15:31
Passing through today, was wondering the best spot for young / attractive providers? Cici's, relaxation house, GG? Will report back regardless. Thank you!Can't go wrong at CiCi's. I made a GG stop. Was not impressed. Try J&L downtown Fredericksburg. Ask for Yumi, avoid Mimi. She's a dud.

JayCramer80
10-18-23, 19:59
Can't go wrong at CiCi's. I made a GG stop. Was not impressed. Try J&L downtown Fredericksburg. Ask for Yumi, avoid Mimi. She's a dud.What is Yumi like? Is this tall thin Yumi that used to be at Osha?

MakeMKum
10-18-23, 20:46
What is Yumi like? Is this tall thin Yumi that used to be at Osha?I've never been to OSHA but this woman was Asian tall, maybe 5-8? I remember looking her into her gorgeous but heavily made up dark eyes. Thin but shapely. She was pushing "Boom Boom" from the start. She may have been the Mamasan of the day. She asked me for my phone number.

Loader401
10-23-23, 07:34
Swung by Cherry one evening. It's been awhile and since last time was fun (even though recent reports say otherwise) I thought I would try. Last time I was greeted with a IMHO cute older therapist. She had fantastic tits and a very short skirt. This time around, she was there and so I got very excited. I went in for a half hour. I received an ok massage before the flip. It wasn't a great one but I think since she recognized me, she new that I was more for the festivities than the massage. Here is where things got wonky. Last time I got a BBBJ without any hesitation. This time she wouldn't do it. She was very adamant about no bare anything. So I ended up going with a CBJ and done with it. She was fine in that department but it wasn't what I truly wanted. I popped in the bag. I tipped $ only because I mentioned it (hoping for a BBBJ like last time) and didn't feel the haggle. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Either way, I loved seeing her enjoy me during the CBJ.

BrewWho
10-25-23, 10:49
Been reading this form for awhile and it's been invaluable in learning where to go, what to do, how much $ is expected, and in general nor bumbling around like an idiot. So thank you, and I think it's time to give back.

First few visits were with those that have been covered here already. However this last week I dropped in to check out Eden Span in Stafford, and glad I did. Drew Nancy, age 24 (per her), just arrived the day before. 5'3" 120 lb natural B / C. Cute GND face with perfect skin. Nicely proportioned curves. Gave one of the better AMP massages I have had so far. No teasing during the massage, but allowed UTC, however after the flip offered a wide open menu.

She seems very new to things and needed a lot of direction, but accommodated everything asked. $$ CFS+house (I'm a bad negotiator LOL). Got the impression she would be happy just giving the massages too. Says she will be there between a couple weeks to 2 months.

TonyRinger
10-28-23, 14:47
Relaxation House.

Drew Coco. Pretty somewhere between 35-45 petite A cups. Looks like the ads pretty much Friendly once she unwrap her hair.

Nice. Massage was subpar. Menu is limited but with the right asking price.

Ended up pressuring her while she pleasures me. She ended up getting my number.

Her partner Sky greeted me as she was about 40-45 same built. Will return.

By the way YoYo has a back entrance. Just message or call before coming.

MakeMKum
10-28-23, 17:24
Relaxation House.

Drew Coco. Pretty somewhere between 35-45 petite A cups. Looks like the ads pretty much Friendly once she unwrap her hair.

By the way YoYo has a back entrance. Just message or call before coming.So Aky has returned. She still blonde? What a pair of puppies on that woman. So how far did you manage to get with that last visit? Damage for it was? I may go there on Thursday of next week.

Loader401
11-02-23, 08:58
Relaxation House.

By the way YoYo has a back entrance. Just message or call before coming.Near Batteries? I'm not sure about the Ace Hardware reference.

MakeMKum
11-02-23, 19:14
Swung by Cherry one evening. It's been awhile and since last time was fun (even though recent reports say otherwise) I thought I would try. Last time I was greeted with a IMHO cute older therapist. She had fantastic tits and a very short skirt. This time around, she was there and so I got very excited. I went in for a half hour. I received an ok massage before the flip. It wasn't a great one but I think since she recognized me, she new that I was more for the festivities than the massage. Here is where things got wonky. Last time I got a BBBJ without any hesitation. This time she wouldn't do it. She was very adamant about no bare anything. So I ended up going with a CBJ and done with it. She was fine in that department but it wasn't what I truly wanted. I popped in the bag. I tipped $ only because I mentioned it (hoping for a BBBJ like last time) and didn't feel the haggle. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Either way, I loved seeing her enjoy me during the CBJ.Meh. Not really working for me. Maybe it's me. Third visit there, besides the angry aggressive massaging style, which I don't mind, there's no tease, no below the waist touching, and only top up. A delightful set of dark well rounded nips to feast on. Wrapped covered BJ is just so weird and unflattering. And the nerve of a negotiation for that.

MakeMKum
11-02-23, 23:08
Today was my planned AMP visit day. I do have real and annoying body aches that a good massage will sooth away so I typically visit a skillful AMP followed by one that poses as one for HE. Ended up at J&L on Caroline. I get notifications when "new girls" come in. Two new girls there, Mimi and Wendy, both not tiny Asian ladies but well stacked. Mimi is a little pushy but easy to put in check. FS offered but covers and I no longer get along. I'd struggle to keep a hard on. I mentioned for BJ. She asked $. 4, bless her heart. I giggled then countered with. 8. She smirks. We settle at $. 1. BBBJ. Perky puppies with thin nips. Refused pants off. She performs well, slurping and moaning along the journey. Didn't get to fill her mouth with cream but she did milk me dry. Clean up with some small talk as she calls Wendy into the room for an intro. Nice form fitting black dress with shapely legs and cuter face. She's probably gone by the time I can get back there.

Loader401
11-10-23, 10:41
Swung by Freedom again. Stopped by for a hhr visit. Standard massage, focused on certain areas based on request (legs were sore from a workout) and then onto the flip. Same ole mamasan, same ole service. Standard HJ. She really gets into it. Allows nursing. Price point for a simple massage and pump is. 5 for half and. 4 for the handshake.

MakeMKum
11-11-23, 00:11
Swung by Freedom again. Stopped by for a hhr visit. Standard massage, focused on certain areas based on request (legs were sore from a workout) and then onto the flip. Same ole mamasan, same ole service. Standard HJ. She really gets into it. Allows nursing. Price point for a simple massage and pump is. 5 for half and. 4 for the handshake.Location of this Freedom spot please? Is a 60 minute visit worth the take or just stick with 30? Not looking for FS.

WalkerC
11-12-23, 16:37
Dreamed I went to Eden in Stafford. Met a very cute girl named Nessy. She said she is only 24, she does look it. Massage was actually pretty good. She wanted $$ for everything, I declined. I did not try to negotiate her down. Standard finish was. 8. I'd probably return.

ThotRuiner
11-13-23, 17:55
Got in, pretty girl massaged me for five minutes and then left. Old lady walks in and says "I massage you good too".

Gave a great massage and standard finish. Refused extras.

Classic bait and switch.

BenMalone
11-16-23, 14:59
I've had nice dreams there. $1.2 for CBJ. But the talent is limited. Any recommendations for the Spotsy side of town aside from Healing Hands. Looking for more than the standard.

Cbsbb
11-16-23, 23:35
Near Batteries? I'm not sure about the Ace Hardware reference.I'm pretty sure they mean the house off of Chatham.

Cbsbb
11-16-23, 23:43
Two new girls at GG. LeeLee, who is about 5'7", slender with A's and Kiki who was there before, one of my faves I actually saw her in Tysons earlier in the year. Fascinates me how the movement of providers works. Probably there through holidays I got the impression YuYu and Anna would be back at some point. Both girls are cute to me and on the younger end (probably 30's). Another Anna is back at Thai Relax (Batteries Plus) as well. Happy mongering.

FredBurgMike
11-19-23, 17:23
I haven't been out and about recently. My couple of visits a month is now a couple of visits a year. But I have some free time over the holiday this week and I am thinking about taking the plunge on a four hands. My question is a standard tip with no extras is $. 40. For a four hands is $. 40 each acceptable?

JayCramer80
11-20-23, 12:37
I haven't been out and about recently. My couple of visits a month is now a couple of visits a year. But I have some free time over the holiday this week and I am thinking about taking the plunge on a four hands. My question is a standard tip with no extras is $. 40. For a four hands is $. 40 each acceptable?I would say $20 each for no extras. $. 4 should at least get an HE.

DSeanC
11-28-23, 23:43
Overdue report from few weeks back.

Texted MMS to make an appointment with Anna since she's finally back. The masks were off and I was able to see her cute face. Her massage skills were excellent as usual and HE was even better. She hopped on the table while I was faced down and she gets right between my legs and played with jr while rubbing my browneye and this gets me rock hard. Her legs were over to my sides, so I massaged her calves and her feet as I always did and which she enjoyed. This went on for 5-10 minutes before asking if I wanted to turn over and I complied. She popped out her natural B's for some nursing until I blew my week worth of load into her hands. Hot towel clean up, head, feet massage followed by a huge hug on my way out. She's such a sweet girl. She says she's 24 but she's been saying that for few years LOL. Full hour session as always and never rushed. . 7/ hr +. 6 tip.

JayCramer80
11-29-23, 09:45

Texted MMS to make an appointment with Anna since she's finally back. The masks were off and I was able to see her cute face. Her massage skills were excellent as usual and HE was even better. She hopped on the table while I was faced down and she gets right between my legs and played with jr while rubbing my browneye and this gets me rock hard. Her legs were over to my sides, so I massaged her calves and her feet as I always did and which she enjoyed. This went on for 5-10 minutes before asking if I wanted to turn over and I complied. She popped out her natural B's for some nursing until I blew my week worth of load into her hands. Hot towel clean up, head, feet massage followed by a huge hug on my way out. She's such a sweet girl. She says she's 24 but she's been saying that for few years LOL. Full hour session as always and never rushed. . 7/ hr +. 6 tip.You can't beat that place, great service from cute girls and it won't break you.

HeadMistress
12-04-23, 19:33

Texted MMS to make an appointment with Anna since she's finally back. The masks were off and I was able to see her cute face. Her massage skills were excellent as usual and HE was even better. She hopped on the table while I was faced down and she gets right between my legs and played with jr while rubbing my browneye and this gets me rock hard. Her legs were over to my sides, so I massaged her calves and her feet as I always did and which she enjoyed. This went on for 5-10 minutes before asking if I wanted to turn over and I complied. She popped out her natural B's for some nursing until I blew my week worth of load into her hands. Hot towel clean up, head, feet massage followed by a huge hug on my way out. She's such a sweet girl. She says she's 24 but she's been saying that for few years LOL. Full hour session as always and never rushed. . 7/ hr +. 6 tip.There is another spa using the same business name in Philly. Under the same management and level of service?

MakeMKum
12-07-23, 18:00
Was looking for a quick visit, sure shot AMP. Was in the area so I went into Relaxation House off Chatham rd. Met by a shapely, eye glass wearing, young (20's for sure) dark toned Asian. Possibly Thai. She was wearing a mid-thigh black dress that fit well. Not skinny, not chubby. My issue though was the vibe she was giving off. She looked and came across as too young for my taste. Couldn't pull the trigger. Anyone tried? If so, and if you do t mind, DM me your experience. Maybe I missed out on something?

SeniorFawn
12-07-23, 19:02
There is another spa using the same business name in Philly. Under the same management and level of service?This place been suffering a staff shortage. 2 different places under the same management here doesn't make sense.

TonyRinger
12-08-23, 00:14
Was looking for a quick visit, sure shot AMP. Was in the area so I went into Relaxation House off Chatham rd. Met by a shapely, eye glass wearing, young (20's for sure) dark toned Asian. Possibly Thai. She was wearing a mid-thigh black dress that fit well. Not skinny, not chubby. My issue though was the vibe she was giving off. She looked and came across as too young for my taste. Couldn't pull the trigger. Anyone tried? If so, and if you do t mind, DM me your experience. Maybe I missed out on something?Hmmm might have to go in. When they young tho I learned you got to just go for it.

ArisenSnakeMan
12-08-23, 17:36
Hmmm might have to go in. When they young tho I learned you got to just go for it.Called them and pretended I been there but I couldn't figure out who you saw. Need to more details. I might go over there in days.

TonyRinger
12-09-23, 16:09
Called them and pretended I been there but I couldn't figure out who you saw. Need to more details. I might go over there in days.Last time I had Coco and sky was there but they switch up. Guess I was lucky.

MakeMKum
12-09-23, 16:21
Any recommendations on a Spa that offers pedicure and massage? Especially a happy one.

BoatMan3
12-18-23, 19:12
Any recommendations on a Spa that offers pedicure and massage? Especially a happy one.You can go to Tara in Annandale. She does that is is always a good time.

PoppaDux
12-19-23, 12:41
I took a break from the scene for awhile but I'm getting the itch again. Can anyone tell me what the menu is like with the current GG roster? I could head up to NOVA for a more sure thing but I'd rather stay local if possible. PM if preferred.

MechanicJack
12-20-23, 00:00
It has been a while since there has been a HH review so I wanted to provide experiences from a recent visit. It was very quiet when I visited mid-week. There were two MTs: Amy (40's, thin, nice smile) and who I assumed was the MMS whose name I didn't get (she was shorter, curvy with natural B / Cs). Opted for 30 min with $50 to the house. Massage was very good for AMP standards, and she was very attentive and thoughtful. She had a nice sensual touch, and knew how to create the requisite atmosphere. Standard finish and tip ($40). She worked hard on an upsell and there was more on the table, but not for me this visit. Overall, I enjoyed her effort and attention to detail, and found it to be a nice visit and much needed. She mentioned it had been quiet recently, which is not surprising this time of year. In my opinion, this is one of the best times of year to get massage- not as busy, appreciative staff, and the Christmas spirit of giving to be had by all. This was my first time here so I do why have a reference point, but I would absolutely go back and recommend to anyone who hasn't visited.

Member #6587
12-20-23, 09:49
Was passing through Fredericksburg and decided to stop by h&w. I drew Jenny. Pretty cute, older 30's. She gave a really good massage and got an aerobic workout herself giving it. On the flip she asked if I wanted to see the girls and of course I said yes. She asked how much I would tip, I told her. 6. Out they came and they were amazing. She asked if I wanted to stick junior between them and of course I said yes. But she required more dough and I didn't bring anymore. Great finish anyway.

MechanicJack
12-20-23, 22:15
Was passing through Fredericksburg and decided to stop by h&w. I drew Jenny. Pretty cute, older 30's. She gave a really good massage and got an aerobic workout herself giving it. On the flip she asked if I wanted to see the girls and of course I said yes. She asked how much I would tip, I told her. 6. Out they came and they were amazing. She asked if I wanted to stick junior between them and of course I said yes. But she required more dough and I didn't bring anymore. Great finish anyway.This a great report, in part because I haven't seen someone in their 30's in FDBX in a while, and also because of the possibility of a Russian. In that regard, how were the girls?

I have never been to H&W, but I'll put it on the list. And did she say how much more she wanted? I've never paid more than $80, and actually usually $60 (but with the old guard).

DC002
12-31-23, 15:12
Driving around and stopped by Healing Hands Spa on Courthouse Rd.

Had an itch to scratch and met Amy and Eva.

Amy is pretty and seemed pretty happy and nice.

She did a very nice massage and also scratched my itch. Nicely. No upselll and pleasant experience.

Eva seemed also nice for a next time she seemed kind and sensitive and probably is a lot of fun.

Of course I am always smiling and joke around and that seems to break the ice. If you treat themnice they will treat you even better.

I shall return when in the area.

DC.

Salem2000
01-01-24, 11:10
Been to most of the known FS spots. Most recently to Sunrise and Asian Massage. Asian is changing ownership. The boss and her girl are going to the store at 2525 starting tomorrow. The reason for this post is there may be a new FS spot in town. I saw a Yelp review for Spring Massage. The reviewer seemed unhappy because he left a 1-star review but his comment said "Candi will do anything you want if you have the money". Did some checking and this girl is working at Spring for the rest of January. Anybody have more info, please share for this store and Candi. Happy New Year everyone.

Cbsbb
01-09-24, 22:37
I took a break from the scene for awhile but I'm getting the itch again. Can anyone tell me what the menu is like with the current GG roster? I could head up to NOVA for a more sure thing but I'd rather stay local if possible. PM if preferred.GG has Anna who has been there, sandy brown hair, short, I'd guess late 40's, Amy who to me has a kind of sophisticated look, also in 40's I assume, and new girl is Mimi who looks to me as younger, maybe 30's with an interesting chest (lefty larger than righty with pronounced nipple on left and retracted one on right). She is a little tall. Should be the lineup for a little while.

Cbsbb
01-09-24, 22:43
I went to Sakura and was met by yet another Coko (I believe that is what she said). She was willing for CBJ but would not take off clothes or allow UTC touching down below. She did lift her bra to reveal a set of small Bs with nice nips that I could not suck. Being that I have mongered myself to where if a girl isn't willing to do it all or most of all I can't finish it was a bit of a time but we got there. YMMV she said she will be there for about a month if interested.

WhiteLake830
01-10-24, 12:05
Recent visit to Wellness in Stafford found a very busy day with only two ladies working. Previous visit here was very good with hr for. 70, very good sauna and massage with full service for $. 3. I was well pleased and looking forward to a repeat.

Sadly didn't happen. This time Lily accepted the. 7 entrance fee and all went downhill. TS was below average, no sauna offered this time, massage was 3/10, and service is $$ and non-negotiable. "It's only fair for all the ladies. " Settle for Nova for $ only because I'm there. Surprisingly she says "You seem upset?" You think? GPS is out pricing my budget. "If you go with hhr I can do $. 8".

Hit and miss is becoming routine. The insanity continues. Be safe out there.

Cbsbb
01-10-24, 23:28
I decided to leave my Rt 17/ Rt 3 usual spots to check out some of the more reviewed places in Spotsy. If anyone has other suggestions please let me know.

First stop was Healing Hands, I was greeted by the door attendant who in my opinion would have been a better option than Amy and Eva. To each his own but I did not find either lady particularly attractive, Amy seems to have gotten some face work done and I really am not a fan of that kind of look in the face so I passed on.

Next up was Relaxing Hands (formerly Yoyo) which was locked at 730 and call was unanswered. My last trip there I was pulled in by the large chested lady whose name I have forgotten (maybe Cici?) who eagerly went for the BBBJ and BBFS which honestly spooked me a little.

Onto H&W where the lady who came to greet me was also older, she may have just been the MS but I did not try to see if there was someone else doing the massages I just went ahead and left.

Last stop, and glad I pressed on, was Spring. Greeted by yet another Cici, who was my kind of girl. Sexy look, maybe 30's or looks really good for early 40's with bolt ons and she was rocking knee high socks and a black pencil skirt and sweater with no bra (the bolted Bs standing firm at attention).

Only negative for me was that she seemed to have a bit of annoyance at me, probably fair because I was so geeked at finally scoring someone imo attractive that I was a bit nervous. Also, she would not allow for UTC touching on her lower half and during the session got up, wiped her chest with alcohol and put her sweater back on and I am pretty sure cussed me out in Mandarin as I guess I was taking too long.

I honestly was resigned to just take the L as I have gotten to the point where I need the girl to at least pretend like she likes me to get off but after I mentioned possibility of coming back another time with more cash for more fun she softened. Still not willing to take her clothes back off I was able to get her to finish me off with a HJ (earlier there was a brief CBJ) as I was just about to get dressed. She high fived me on my way out as we were able to get me where I needed to go finally. . 7 house and $. 4 tip for the CBJ and strip to g-string and raised sweater.

Cbsbb
01-10-24, 23:29
Been to most of the known FS spots. Most recently to Sunrise and Asian Massage. Asian is changing ownership. The boss and her girl are going to the store at 2525 starting tomorrow. The reason for this post is there may be a new FS spot in town. I saw a Yelp review for Spring Massage. The reviewer seemed unhappy because he left a 1-star review but his comment said "Candi will do anything you want if you have the money". Did some checking and this girl is working at Spring for the rest of January. Anybody have more info, please share for this store and Candi. Happy New Year everyone.Just posted my first time visit to Spring.

BenDiesel30
01-13-24, 11:47
I decided to leave my Rt 17/ Rt 3 usual spots to check out some of the more reviewed places in Spotsy. If anyone has other suggestions please let me know.

First stop was Healing Hands, I was greeted by the door attendant who in my opinion would have been a better option than Amy and Eva. To each his own but I did not find either lady particularly attractive, Amy seems to have gotten some face work done and I really am not a fan of that kind of look in the face so I passed on.

Next up was Relaxing Hands (formerly Yoyo) which was locked at 730 and call was unanswered. My last trip there I was pulled in by the large chested lady whose name I have forgotten (maybe Cici?) who eagerly went for the BBBJ and BBFS which honestly spooked me a little.

Onto H&W where the lady who came to greet me was also older, she may have just been the MS but I did not try to see if there was someone else doing the massages I just went ahead and left..I stopped by on a Saturday morning and was meant by a younger maybe late 30's who fits a similar description with pimples on her face and messed up teeth. I asked for other girl, but she has no English. We have to communicate. She says she only here. I say fine, and do the 30 minutes. Her demeanor and mood was terrible like she was having the worst day ever. Maybe she's been forced to be here I don't know and I don't care. I just wanted a nice massage maybe a little conversation as we usually get she says no words whatsoever even when I ask her how are you as she starts massaging my back. I say to myself OK fine I can be quiet too but what I can't deal with is calloused hands that scratch your back. About five minutes in she gets the oil and starts going up and down my back. Each time I could feel her hands scratching my back and I was like OK enough of this so I turned over and asked for boom boom she said no not here only H J, I said not with your hands and pointed to her rough calluses she did not understand anything so I got my clothes and started to leave, but she started begging me to stay and giving me the universal hand signs for blowjob if I stayed. I said no at that point I had had enough. This was a total waste of money, and I would not recommend. This place is a dump by the way.

JayCramer80
01-17-24, 09:33
I hadn't been to Healing Hands in a couple of years. I heard they have improved service, so I stopped in to give it a try. Glad I did. YoYo a cute little 29 year old with a sexy little body gave me a decent massage. A / B cups were nice for their size. $70 house fee.

On the flip I opted for the Full Menu. $1. 4 tip and it was worth it. I got alot of Bang for my Buck!

Apple is also there, I think I will visit her and see how skilled she is.

Loader401
01-18-24, 07:58
Swung by last Friday and called before so I could go in through the back door. I went in the evening time when it was not busy. I asked for Amy based on recent reports. She was average at best for looks and body. I went for the hhr. Glad I did because I just wasn't feeling the attraction and I know I can pop off, just hadn't had the assistance of the visual. She didn't do anything wrong. She seemed happy and bubbly that I requested her and that's the reason I thought I would stay and try. Massage as just squeezing and moving around fingers. She knew I was there to play so there was not much of anything for therapeutic purposes. Kinda wished that these girls truly do one side of the coin or the other. Either you give a good 15 min rub or just give the sensual form the beginning. I hate the poke and squeeze wasting of time. Anyways, on the flip she asked what I wanted. She was willing for CFS. I asked for BBBJ like I have gotten each time in the past. She wouldn't budge and said no to the bare part. I stood my ground because I hate CBJ and am tired of it. She agreed to dropping the top and HJ. Settled on. 4 standard. Afterwards she asked for an extra 10 since she gave me change from my. 6 for the hhr rate. I ended up hittin her with a "next time honey".

JayCramer80
01-18-24, 15:15
Swung by last Friday and called before so I could go in through the back door. I went in the evening time when it was not busy. I asked for Amy based on recent reports. She was average at best for looks and body. I went for the hhr. Glad I did because I just wasn't feeling the attraction and I know I can pop off, just hadn't had the assistance of the visual. She didn't do anything wrong. She seemed happy and bubbly that I requested her and that's the reason I thought I would stay and try. Massage as just squeezing and moving around fingers. She knew I was there to play so there was not much of anything for therapeutic purposes. Kinda wished that these girls truly do one side of the coin or the other. Either you give a good 15 min rub or just give the sensual form the beginning. I hate the poke and squeeze wasting of time. Anyways, on the flip she asked what I wanted. She was willing for CFS. I asked for BBBJ like I have gotten each time in the past. She wouldn't budge and said no to the bare part. I stood my ground because I hate CBJ and am tired of it. She agreed to dropping the top and HJ. Settled on. 4 standard. Afterwards she asked for an extra 10 since she gave me change from my. 6 for the hhr rate. I ended up hittin her with a "next time honey".Hmmm, Amy must be gone already, I was there Tuesday and YoYo and Apple were the two working.

DC002
01-18-24, 15:54
Friend sent me Intel that there was a new place in Fedricksburg an he really enjoyed a lovely lady, Angel.

He said it was in a plaza with 2 other spas.

The plaza is in Aquia Professional Village plaza.

Fugi Massage. 385-97 Garrisonville Rd. In Stafford, va.

He said she was really sweet and busy an the both enjoyed a lot of fun.

I will stop by when I the area but any additional repoutside would be helpful to us all.

Treat the gals nice and they will treatreat you nicer!

DC.

JayCramer80
01-18-24, 17:12
I just drove by. Rt. 1 across the street from Purvis Ford. The former AMP ar that location closed down about 6 months ago. Looks like somebody reopened. I would TOFTT, but I'm spent for a week or so.

TonyRinger
01-19-24, 14:22
Was about to comment on this too. There is also a new place by Wellness off of Route 1 down the toad.

Friend sent me Intel that there was a new place in Fedricksburg an he really enjoyed a lovely lady, Angel.

I will stop by when I the area but any additional repoutside would be helpful to us all.

Treat the gals nice and they will treatreat you nicer!

DC.

TonyRinger
01-19-24, 14:24
I just drove by. Rt. 1 across the street from Purvis Ford. The former AMP ar that location closed down about 6 months ago. Looks like somebody reopened. I would TOFTT, but I'm spent for a week or so.Happy angel spa about to find out.

DC002
01-19-24, 15:07

I will stop by when I the area but any additional repoutside would be helpful to us all..Got some PM's. Questions.

The address is 385 Garrison Road. Ste 97, Stafford, VA.

Tell me about an "Angel".

DC.

TonyRinger
01-20-24, 09:58
There are a few places in Richmond that are 3 hhr and 5 an HR but in this area it's 5 hhr and 7 hr but the quality can be trash to subpar. Why not some of these owners decide to start at 4 and 6 see how it goes then go to 3 to 5?

JayCramer80
01-20-24, 19:04
Do they have a TS now? They always kept saying they were going to install one.

Cbsbb
01-21-24, 09:20
Do they have a TS now? They always kept saying they were going to install one.They do not. Allure and Cicis and Thai Relax are the ones on that end of Rt 3 that have them. Cherry, GG and Osha do not.

Tomk2323
01-21-24, 11:45
Has anyone seen Lily at Stafford Wellness? I'm wondering how her performance is recently.

JayCramer80
01-21-24, 11:50
They do not. Allure and Cicis and Thai Relax are the ones on that end of Rt 3 that have them. Cherry, GG and Osha do not.Cherry has a TS, she gave me one a few months ago. I don't think the offer unless you ask. Its in the last room on tge right.

Cbsbb
01-21-24, 17:23
Cherry has a TS, she gave me one a few months ago. I don't think the offer unless you ask. Its in the last room on tge right.Good to know. I might get a TS there and then go to GG LOL.

MechanicJack
01-21-24, 22:13
I, like a few other recent reviews, did not have a positive recent experience at SW with Lily. In short summary, here is my feedback: the massage was relatively non-existent. Some light touching and rubbing and back walking, but nothing that would approach what I think is a good CMT massage. It may just be me, but if I am paying for an hour, unless we cut right to the flip, I want a good massage. I don't want 15-25 minutes of light grazing.

Second, at least for me, there was really just a L1 standard NoVa finish without any touching or roaming. There was a good gloved PM involved, but it felt mechanical and forced, like it was a burden that needed to be taken care of. Again, I prefer some chemistry, even if it's just feigned.

Bottom Line: I would not recommend. I think since Jenny left this place has not been the top notch parlor of it's yesteryear, but admittedly I never got to partake in Jenny before she left so I am just going off of what I have heard and my 3-4 visits since.

If you are looking for new opportunities in Stafford, I had a very promising visit to Eden Massage recently with a very young-for-Stafford provider that has been reviewed recently. You may consider (although by all accounts she is trending about $40-60 above averages for extras).

Best of luck.

Has anyone seen Lily at Stafford Wellness? I'm wondering how her performance is recently.

Tomk2323
01-22-24, 11:59
Thank you. So she offers nothing beyond a standard NOVA finish?

I, like a few other recent reviews, did not have a positive recent experience at SW with Lily. In short summary, here is my feedback: the massage was relatively non-existent. Some light touching and rubbing and back walking, but nothing that would approach what I think is a good CMT massage. It may just be me, but if I am paying for an hour, unless we cut right to the flip, I want a good massage. I don't want 15-25 minutes of light grazing.

Second, at least for me, there was really just a L1 standard NoVa finish without any touching or roaming. There was a good gloved PM involved, but it felt mechanical and forced, like it was a burden that needed to be taken care of. Again, I prefer some chemistry, even if it's just feigned.

Bottom Line: I would not recommend. I think since Jenny left this place has not been the top notch parlor of it's yesteryear, but admittedly I never got to partake in Jenny before she left so I am just going off of what I have heard and my 3-4 visits since.

If you are looking for new opportunities in Stafford, I had a very promising visit to Eden Massage recently with a very young-for-Stafford provider that has been reviewed recently. You may consider (although by all accounts she is trending about $40-60 above averages for extras).

Best of luck.

RickNva
01-22-24, 17:53

Best of luck.It's been several months since my last visit to SW. I had a great time for reasonable damage. But Anna took care of me. Do you know if she is still there?

RickNva
01-22-24, 18:12
I'll be in Fredericksburg this weekend and coming out of "retirement" to monger one more time.

Can anyone point me in the direction of what is my current unicorn? She'd be older than 50, a Mamasan provider would be great. Bigger than average top and or furry kitty would be nice bonuses. Not looking for FS, but definitely some undressed fun.

Feel free to DM me if you want to keep your ATF a secret.

Aljol
01-22-24, 19:58

Best of luck.I would echo Mechanic Jack's evaluation of Lily, NOT worth the time, or the money!

MechanicJack
01-24-24, 07:35
Thank you. So she offers nothing beyond a standard NOVA finish?For me at SW recently it has only been a standard NoVa finish offered with a PM. The PM is actually good in terms of depth (at times almost uncomfortably deep, but in a good way). But the whole thing felt mechanical and lacking passion. Also I wasn't allowed to roam UTC or OTC which surprised me. I believe others have had better experience here but I wouldn't recommend. I think there are better options in the area.

Cbsbb
01-24-24, 22:58
The massage spot on Warrenton Rd appears to be closed for business. All signage is gone, house appears empty with an MC Fence sign in the window and construction fencing around the adjacent lot. Only partook there twice, very much an ACS imo.

MakeMKum
01-25-24, 10:49
The massage spot on Warrenton Rd appears to be closed for business. All signage is gone, house appears empty with an MC Fence sign in the window and construction fencing around the adjacent lot. Only partook there twice, very much an ACS imo.I pass this place daily. I've dropped in on the Spa a couple times. Once with a thick, mini-skirt wearing dark skinned Asian woman. She wasn't very engaged at the end. Like she wanted the session to be over with. I recall there was very little touching allowed. Went back another time to give her another chance. That outfit she wore was so sexy. Same result tho. I never returned. Good luck Spa, wherever you went.

Thays
01-25-24, 13:01
I know there was talk of trying it. Had anyone tried it since they reopened. The place down by the dealerships on 1.

Salem2000
01-26-24, 12:34
I pass this place daily. I've dropped in on the Spa a couple times. Once with a thick, mini-skirt wearing dark skinned Asian woman. She wasn't very engaged at the end. Like she wanted the session to be over with. I recall there was very little touching allowed. Went back another time to give her another chance. That outfit she wore was so sexy. Same result tho. I never returned. Good luck Spa, wherever you went.I passed this info along a couple of weeks ago in my post about Spring massage. The owner and worker both moved to the Thai place at 2525. I forget the girls name but she had a tattoo around her entire midsection. FS was on the menu and I received. Spinner with an awesome ACG. CBJ was meh. I recommend.

TonyRinger
01-26-24, 15:53
I passed this info along a couple of weeks ago in my post about Spring massage. The owner and worker both moved to the Thai place at 2525. I forget the girls name but she had a tattoo around her entire midsection. FS was on the menu and I received. Spinner with an awesome ACG. CBJ was meh. I recommend.Was the girl hot been looking for one that has that slutty kind of look.

PartTimer2010
01-28-24, 20:07
Due to living off of rt3, I pass by Tokyo everyday. Idk if it was reported or not already but I saw that the building is closed and empty. Was a pretty good spot IMHO. Guess I'll venture to a new spot. The convenience of this place is going to be hard to beat.

Cbsbb
01-29-24, 23:12
Due to living off of rt3, I pass by Tokyo everyday. Idk if it was reported or not already but I saw that the building is closed and empty. Was a pretty good spot IMHO. Guess I'll venture to a new spot. The convenience of this place is going to be hard to beat.I never did get to try Tokyo. Spring is nearby as well? Also Sunrise though I have not seen many good reports on here for them.

Loader401
01-30-24, 09:37
Can anyone confirm the spa next to "pizza pizza" on courthouse is still open. I have tried calling a few different days and there was no answer. Also, I thought I read here that you could go through the back door to be more discreet. I may be mixing that up with healing hands though. Thanks.

Cbsbb
01-30-24, 20:34
Can anyone confirm the spa next to "pizza pizza" on courthouse is still open. I have tried calling a few different days and there was no answer. Also, I thought I read here that you could go through the back door to be more discreet. I may be mixing that up with healing hands though. Thanks.It now goes by Relaxing Hands and I've been there twice in the last month it is still open. If only one girl is there they lock the door when they have a customer.

Loader401
01-31-24, 10:16
It now goes by Relaxing Hands and I've been there twice in the last month it is still open. If only one girl is there they lock the door when they have a customer.Good to know. I'll try again. I am interested in the willingness for a BBBJ by a large chested women you reported earlier. What was the damage to the pocket? I've done AMPs circuit around here but I'm curious about Relaxation and possibly the new / reopened joint on route 1.

JackMan303
01-31-24, 15:00
Decided to check it out today on my way to Massaponix and first off the name on the door is Happy Angel. Door isn't locked anymore but they still have the bell left over from when it was Ultimate. Upon entry it looks like they did some remodel and the lobby is huge with bare walls. Was greeted by and older, prob 40's skinnyplain faced asian in a lingerie costume thing, she didn't speak much english but was playful and let me sneak a peek under her skirt at her flat ass and boy short style lace panties. There is another lady working there, she is about the same age but is probably a small bbw and speaks perfect english so she has been around for a long while for sure. Hour is. 7 and that includes a TS, not sure on extras but I probably won't try them thill they get a better lineup.

Cbsbb
01-31-24, 22:49
Good to know. I'll try again. I am interested in the willingness for a BBBJ by a large chested women you reported earlier. What was the damage to the pocket? I've done AMPs circuit around here but I'm curious about Relaxation and possibly the new / reopened joint on route 1.I am pretty sure I gave her $. 4 for the BBBJ and BBFS. I don't remember exactly as I have been a few other places since then.

I still am mainly a Route 3 person but venture to Spotsy every now and again.

Stay safe.

Loader401
02-03-24, 16:04
Thought I would swing by since I have been here before. I went in and met Mia (My-uh) or at least that's what I heard. Very plain next door Therapist. Not ugly at all, just fine. She is short with a mamasan build. Decent tits with a tight vajayjay. I took the half since it was my first time. Massage was really non existent. She could tell what I was there for since I got undressed in front of her and gave her a big hug before laying down. It started off sensual from the start. I truly appreciate either a true good massage before playtime or the fun sensual teasing from the beginning. Ended up dropping $. 4 or $. 6. I honestly can't remember, for a BBBJ (good tongue and eye action) and Cfs. At one point, she was staring into my eyes and shuddered. Then she began to fuck the daylights out of me. All in all, I really like the eye contact throughout. She made me feel as if she really was into it. Even if she wasn't, she sold it to me. I will return!

Fubar2215
02-04-24, 18:42
Good evening all! Headed into Fredericksburg sometime tomorrow and thought I might partake.

Anyplace you'd all recommend? Asian, Latina, Solo or UTR, I'm game! Inbox is fine if you don't care to post.

I greatly appreciate it- thanks all!

LowerBackPain
02-07-24, 16:05
I realize that this incident occurred miles away, but I've always found it important to be discreet. By that I mean, avoiding Karens and nosey neighbors that may become envious of the amount of business directed nearby. Always encourage the ladies to cover up before going outside for a smoke and to keep the vocal acting to a hush or whisper. Also, the massage table should never be positioned against a wall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k84X0csBtOc

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13044285/loud-moaning-church-prostitution-san-diego-massage-parlor.html

MakeMKum
02-08-24, 16:31
Thanks to monger suggests and reviews on this site, and after many rounds of AMP visits, I've finally found my rotation.

I've been here in Fredericksburg now for 18 months. I've visited many AMPs between Spotsy and Alexandria. I'm an ole head so Boomer Boom is a dream for me but all else is on the table. I saved this last AMP for last to check out but as luck has it, it turned out to be the one. Chinese girl, 40'ish I guess. Short cropped blonde colored hair. Average build, not really noticeably curvy but nice natural chest. Little to no English but uses the translate app well.

Took the hour session. I wanted to gauge the massage skills. Outstanding massage skills and by far, the best teasing I've ever experienced. She cleverly mixes it in with her massaging. It started immediately. My first thought was "oh no, she wants the HE cash and me out the door" but surprisingly, the massage and teasing continues on for some time. Oil wipe off and flip.

She had the gall to ask for 100. I think even she knew that was a stretch. No boom boom offered up, although I got the sense that she could be talked into it. No BJ, she was visibly repulsed at the asking. Settled for top off HJ. She wanted the fee up front. Fetched my pants for it and away we go. Got a surprise bonus. She stripped down to naked! Everything came off! Nice perky set of tits with firm, very sensitive dark nips. She squirmed and moaned as I took them for nursing. She tapped out. I grabbed her hips to lift her into the table. Was hoping she'd sit on my face but instead she sat on my thighs and rubbed my Mr. On her V lips, then proceeded with a sensual HJ while I fingered her soaking wet V. She's very vocal. And genuine about it. She was def feeling it. . 7 house. . 7 tip. No complaints. Can't wait to return.

So for me it's this place for fun, and Tranquil for therapeutic. PM me for location if interested.

Salem2000
02-08-24, 20:38
Thanks to monger suggests and reviews on this site, and after many rounds of AMP visits, I've finally found my rotation.

I've been here in Fredericksburg now for 18 months. I've visited many AMPs between Spotsy and Alexandria. I'm an ole head so Boomer Boom is a dream for me but all else is on the table. I saved this last AMP for last to check out but as luck has it, it turned out to be the one. Chinese girl, 40'ish I guess. Short cropped blonde colored hair. Average build, not really noticeably curvy but nice natural chest. Little to no English but uses the translate app well.

Took the hour session. I wanted to gauge the massage skills. Outstanding massage skills and by far, the best teasing I've ever experienced. She cleverly mixes it in with her massaging. It started immediately. My first thought was "oh no, she wants the HE cash and me out the door" but surprisingly, the massage and teasing continues on for some time. Oil wipe off and flip.

She had the gall to ask for 100. I think even she knew that was a stretch. No boom boom offered up, although I got the sense that she could be talked into it. No BJ, she was visibly repulsed at the asking. Settled for top off HJ. She wanted the fee up front. Fetched my pants for it and away we go. Got a surprise bonus. She stripped down to naked! Everything came off! Nice perky set of tits with firm, very sensitive dark nips. She squirmed and moaned as I took them for nursing. She tapped out. I grabbed her hips to lift her into the table. Was hoping she'd sit on my face but instead she sat on my thighs and rubbed my Mr. On her V lips, then proceeded with a sensual HJ while I fingered her soaking wet V. She's very vocal. And genuine about it. She was def feeling it. . 7 house. . 7 tip. No complaints. Can't wait to return.

So for me it's this place for fun, and Tranquil for therapeutic. PM me for location if interested.Hello, was this a recent visit? Which store if you don't mind me asking? I've left reviews and recon on several in Fredericksburg, including Asian massage which is now closed and those ladies have moved over to Thai at 25XX Cohen. I've been to the old house downtown and that was good, I've been to spring massage and it was OK. All of these places so far been full service. I went to spring massage also and did some recon there and they've been a couple things written about that store. Just interested in the store and if the girl is still there? How old do you think she was what she look like? Thanks.

Condone
02-12-24, 17:04
Been there several times and saw Lisa. She's friendly. Not a clock watcher so most of my experience with her was better than average. On my last visit, I found Jr wasn't interested in that much like when he tasted her goods first. So thinking who should I show him if I come back. Any suggestion?

MakeMKum
02-12-24, 19:03
Been there several times and saw Lisa. She's friendly. Not a clock watcher so most of my experience with her was better than average. On my last visit, I found Jr wasn't interested in that much like when he tasted her goods first. So thinking who should I show him if I come back. Any suggestion?Huh? What's going on here?

DoYouKnow
02-13-24, 14:10
https://us-nova.bedpage.com/therapeuticmassage/tyson-rsquo-s-ba/23158892.html

GrayDave
02-13-24, 15:36

She had the gall to ask for 100. I think even she knew that was a stretch. No boom boom offered up, although I got the sense that she could be talked into it. No BJ, she was visibly repulsed at the asking. Settled for top off HJ. She wanted the fee up front. Fetched my pants for it and away we go..Sounds like Emma who used to be at Allure Wellness.

MakeMKum
02-13-24, 17:43
Had some extra cash from my Super Bowl bet winnings. Suckers!! So decided to splurge today. My mission was to determine the better HE (FS not on the table) amongst a few AMPs. Decided on Thai Relax, Taji (needed tire from Tire Discount) and Cherry.

First up was Taji. Didn't get her name but she was the younger and less made up of the two there. Great massage technique, she may be trained, but no tease and no HE. She did ask if I wanted "more time". That may have been her cue but lack of tease, no matter.

7 house plus. 2.

Balls are welling up now so it's off to Thai Relax. Met the Mamasan upon entry. Again, heavily made up. She says to me "4 girls here, I get you young one". I got Amy. She's been there for a minute. And ain't all that young. No matter. Great massage again. This time I got some tease along the way. So now the Mr. Is excited. Towel dry and flip. Amy goes straight for the Mr. Takes a few slow strokes then unleashes the puppies and drops one in my mouth for nursing. Nice round B's with stiff dark nips. Did the job.

5 for Amy and out.

Last stop, Cherry. Lisa appears wearing that red front slit dress. I have been here a couple times. Must be me cause I get none of the action from Lisa that gets posted here. Was hoping this time would be jackpot. Instead it's a finally. Done with Cherry 4 ever. Asked for 60 minutes, Lisa counters with "30 minutes" while feeling up my Mr. Through my pants. Fine. She leaves while I'm undressing, then returns wearing black biker shorts under the dress! WTF! After a few back rubs, I sense she was stalling, I just flipped myself. She taps the Mr. "Of course" I say and she begins a well oiled slow handy. Nice. I reach for the puppies, she says "20 more, you touch". Grrrr. I asked her to show me. She says "20 more, 80". WTF! I reminded her that we had met before. She says "you know then". Grrrr. I'm furious now and no longer masted. She's hold my limp c*ck in her hand. I tell her we're done. She says "no HJ (with hand motion)".

5 plus. 1.

Duces Cherry Spa.

Loader401
02-15-24, 08:36
Sounds like Emma who used to be at Allure Wellness.Doesn't sound like to Emma to me. Emma could speak perfect English and she didn't mind performing at the microphone. Possibly the same hair cut and build but the other factors aren't alike.

GrayDave
02-16-24, 12:29
Doesn't sound like to Emma to me. Emma could speak perfect English and she didn't mind performing at the microphone. Possibly the same hair cut and build but the other factors aren't alike.You are right.

PelicanT99
02-17-24, 10:53
Flew into DC and made a stop at FXBG "downtown old house" on my way to Richmond. First visit, and the library across the street had me wondering; but once inside I knew it was the right place.

Only heard one girl there, a very short, tight-bodied Chinese (maybe 30's (? So hard to tell). Pancake A cups and tattoos, but smooth tight tiny body. Minor pleasant chatting; she had medium English language skills. Massage was light, with lots of leaning select parts and willing participation in my roaming hand action. So portents are good. Flipped and negotiated (paid $50 for 1/2 hr coming in); I started $120 (I like tiny girls and tried to get to the point faster), she countered and we settled at $140. Sat tableside and received an excellent serving of head cheese. Went to pound town and damn if that driving down that tight alleyway didn't bring my muscle car to blow its engine before I could even change directions. No complaining or grimace face from her due to size, in fact she was quite smiling and enthusiastic throughout. Would definitely repeat with her, and will visit again to see what new options are available.

Loader401
02-19-24, 08:22
Swung by the other day to see Mya / Mia / Meeya and was told she was on vacation. When I stepped in the spa, there was no other mongers and I saw 3 ladies there. Each one older than the next. It looked like 2 techs with 1 mamasan. Granted, the younger ones were pretty and the mamasan looked like a typical aged, decent older model body (based on the green evening dress she was wearing. Each of the techs wore the same short black dress with a plunging neckline to show off the goods. I choose the youngest looking one. Isa / Eesa was her name and she is under 5 feet (if that) and has that shorter person build, almost midget like.

She knew I wasn't there for the massage so the run was just that, a rub. The flip came the negotiation. $1. 6 for BBBJ and CFS. I tried to see if she would go for BBFS just for kicks but she was very adamant about saying no. She wasn't "thrilled" about the BBBJ but she agreed and performed perfectly fine without complaints. When she stopped for FS, I requested more and she easily obliged. As for the the cfs, she was getting into it. She would give me light kisses (closed mouth) and look at meet when I was sliding into her.

All in all, a good time. I may repeat but it wasn't at the level I had that made me want to come back so I may try somewhere else. I want the BBBJ mainly, but I really like the girl to give me that feeling that she wants everything we are doing more than me. I want her to sell it at least. Every once in awhile I find it and it was with Meeya but she is gone.

MakeMKum
02-19-24, 11:12
Swung by the other day to see Mya / Mia / Meeya and was told she was on vacation. When I stepped in the spa, there was no other mongers and I saw 3 ladies there. Each one older than the next. It looked like 2 techs with 1 mamasan. Granted, the younger ones were pretty and the mamasan looked like a typical aged, decent older model body (based on the green evening dress she was wearing. Each of the techs wore the same short black dress with a plunging neckline to show off the goods. I choose the youngest looking one. Isa / Eesa was her name and she is under 5 feet (if that) and has that shorter person build, almost midget like.

She knew I wasn't there for the massage so the run was just that, a rub. The flip came the negotiation. $1. 6 for BBBJ and CFS. I tried to see if she would go for BBFS just for kicks but she was very adamant about saying no. She wasn't "thrilled" about the BBBJ but she agreed and performed perfectly fine without complaints. When she stopped for FS, I requested more and she easily obliged. As for the the cfs, she was getting into it. She would give me light kisses (closed mouth) and look at meet when I was sliding into her.

All in all, a good time. I may repeat but it wasn't at the level I had that made me want to come back so I may try somewhere else. I want the BBBJ mainly, but I really like the girl to give me that feeling that she wants everything we are doing more than me. I want her to sell it at least. Every once in awhile I find it and it was with Meeya but she is gone.Just mentioning. I dropped in on a Spa up in Woodbridge called Y&Z. It's been on my radar for an eventual visit and I did. Odd tho, I had the same experience. Mamasan plus two other girls. The girls were wearing that black mid-thigh, low cut dress. Like Minions. Connected maybe?

JackMan303
02-20-24, 17:36
Haven't seen anyone post about Lily for a while, are her and her massive jugs still around?

ChristNotama
02-22-24, 21:45
Where the Japanese ladies at? Back in 2019 I used to travel up there, to meet some Japanese ladies with great massage. Mostly at the spot close to the Bojangles. Any recommendations in 2024? Please pm.

TonyRinger
02-29-24, 12:28
Where the Japanese ladies at? Back in 2019 I used to travel up there, to meet some Japanese ladies with great massage. Mostly at the spot close to the Bojangles. Any recommendations in 2024? Please pm.Hard to come by l. Last one I saw was at mimi spa down South point. She wasn't much of a looker at all.

MassageJunky
03-01-24, 11:45
Location is close to the batteries plus and driving school off route 3.

Been on the forum for awhile but haven't posted in quite a bit as my experiences mirror exactly what had been posted about other locales. However my experience with "Amy" at this location was superior. This is not your location for anything other than NOVA ending but the technique was fabulous.

Massage was typical, however I will say there was alot of teasing even during the regular massage, Not shy about running right over the back door or brushing the boys on occasion. OTC roaming while face down. Then the hot towel. Then she takes a seat behind. And the play from behind was teasing, edging, backdoor play, pulling the pole back to her and just a fingertip on the right spot to drive me crazy. Almost popped a couple times with just the teasing. Then roll over. Brought out perfect B+, maybe C for nursing while the teasing and edging continued. Full on PM at my request, and the release was the best in over a decade for this old guy. Like I haven't hit my own chest in awhile but with this release I hit my chest, my chin, her chin, her breasts. Some additional stroking until I was squirming from the sensitivity. Then nice scalp and foot massage after.

First guess at age was late 20's but after the flip and closer look would say late 30's. Super cute.

Be safe as always.

Cbsbb
03-02-24, 20:13
Location is close to the batteries plus and driving school off route 3.

Been on the forum for awhile but haven't posted in quite a bit as my experiences mirror exactly what had been posted about other locales. However my experience with "Amy" at this location was superior. This is not your location for anything other than NOVA ending but the technique was fabulous.

Massage was typical, however I will say there was alot of teasing even during the regular massage, Not shy about running right over the back door or brushing the boys on occasion. OTC roaming while face down. Then the hot towel. Then she takes a seat behind. And the play from behind was teasing, edging, backdoor play, pulling the pole back to her and just a fingertip on the right spot to drive me crazy. Almost popped a couple times with just the teasing. Then roll over. Brought out perfect B+, maybe C for nursing while the teasing and edging continued. Full on PM at my request, and the release was the best in over a decade for this old guy. Like I haven't hit my own chest in awhile but with this release I hit my chest, my chin, her chin, her breasts. Some additional stroking until I was squirming from the sensitivity. Then nice scalp and foot massage after.

First guess at age was late 20's but after the flip and closer look would say late 30's. Super cute.

Be safe as always.I am almost 3 years into my monger life and I have never left here unsatisfied. I've been places where I had BBBJ and BBFS and couldn't get off but these ladies get it done every time and by far the most economical option I've found. Only because of my desire for occasional variety do I go elsewhere but I try to frequent here as much as I can.

MechanicJack
03-02-24, 22:20
I am almost 3 years into my monger life and I have never left here unsatisfied. I've been places where I had BBBJ and BBFS and couldn't get off but these ladies get it done every time and by far the most economical option I've found. Only because of my desire for occasional variety do I go elsewhere but I try to frequent here as much as I can.I agree 100% this place is--in my opinion--the most consistent place in FDBX. Never haggling, always good attitudes, and always a good massage with finish. The plaza can be busy at times and the entrance is not very discrete (like the others on Plank Rd. Tucked back in plazas), but otherwise it's a great option. This and CiCis are my favs in the area, and have yet to find two better options.

Cbsbb
03-11-24, 20:28
I agree 100% this place is--in my opinion--the most consistent place in FDBX. Never haggling, always good attitudes, and always a good massage with finish. The plaza can be busy at times and the entrance is not very discrete (like the others on Plank Rd. Tucked back in plazas), but otherwise it's a great option. This and CiCis are my favs in the area, and have yet to find two better options.Of course right after I posted this I went back and missed LOL. Though in fairness to Lucy it was my fault as I have this "when I see same provider too many times I progressively want more" thing and as well established, they don't do "more" at Thai Relax.

Decided a few days later to check out GG, my other frequent spot, and they have 2 new girls, one a little older and one that def is in her 20's by her face and demeanor. Wendy and Jessica I believe, Wendy looks 40 ish with pretty solid body, gumdrops and a cute face. Have not partaken with Jessica yet as predictably she got snatched by another monger shortly after I arrived. SN: I hate the awkward encounters with other mongers.

JackMan303
03-27-24, 11:46
Hit up Thai / Sunshine the other day, got in early and asked for Amy, mama was trying to get my phone number asking if I had an appt and didn't seem to get that I was just a walk in. Anyway I paid for the hour, stripped down and in comes Amy to take me into the shower. Not a lot of teasing and she wrapped me in a sheet and held it closed as we went in and out of the room, never had that happen before but it was fine. Massage was really good! Not sure if she has training or not but it was on point and she worked a lot of nots out of my back and legs. On the flip she finished things off with a little oil and I left happy. Normal damage and as always no haggling, def will repeat with her even if its just for a massage LOL.

AssLuVA
03-28-24, 12:19
Anyone stop by the place by Library lately? Was thinking of checking it out next week but haven't seen anything on it so curious if they are still open, how the massages are, etc. Would love to know. Thanks.

MakeMKum
03-28-24, 15:59
Anyone stop by the place by Library lately? Was thinking of checking it out next week but haven't seen anything on it so curious if they are still open, how the massages are, etc. Would love to know. Thanks.Oh yeah. They change out girls often but they still cranking out 30 minute sessions around the clock. Go for it.

Thays
04-07-24, 20:32
I haven't seen an ad or anything for this place in years. There's one up today on one of the sites. Has anyone been? It's been years since I've been there. Standard nova was then. Have they upped their game yet?

JayCramer80
04-08-24, 09:14
I haven't seen an ad or anything for this place in years. There's one up today on one of the sites. Has anyone been? It's been years since I've been there. Standard nova was then. Have they upped their game yet?YMMV. I haven't been in a while, but I got FS a few times. I'm sure its all new girls there now. Money talks and BS walks.

InquiringSnake
04-08-24, 15:23
Only cash. There were 2 Chinese chicks and I drew Yaya. Average looks and body. A bit porridge belly. B tits. After massage she whispered in my ear. I opted L3 and it was covered. BLS and head game. Didn't go DATY because she was a Bush woman. But you might be exciting with her hairs. She was attentive and seemed enjoying her job. Filled the bag and then she cleaned it up.

Trydemall252
04-17-24, 16:55
Been a follower of the page for a while now, finally got an account created.

Anyway been a frequent visitor of green garden when Amy was there, but moved over to cici's to see Lilly. Both have great massages but the table shower is what keeps me coming back to cici's to wash off the oil. Also I think lily has some legit massage skills.

JayCramer80
04-17-24, 18:32
Been a follower of the page for a while now, finally got an account created.

Anyway been a frequent visitor of green garden when Amy was there, but moved over to cici's to see Lilly. Both have great massages but the table shower is what keeps me coming back to cici's to wash off the oil. Also I think lily has some legit massage skills.Anna gives a great massage too. Not as attractive a Lily, but a great massage.

Trydemall252
04-17-24, 21:37
Anna gives a great massage too. Not as attractive a Lily, but a great massage.Only two people I've seen there are the mama's mamasan and Lily. Are her options better than Lily?

JayCramer80
04-18-24, 11:14
Only two people I've seen there are the mama's mamasan and Lily. Are her options better than Lily?Anna is the Boss, I don't there are more options, just a very good massage too.

TonyRinger
04-18-24, 12:44
They rebranded as a setup sting. Saw a cop talking to monger down the nearby neighborhood for questioning. I tested it out by going in the parking lot. The cop pulls in to the medical center with his car facing the therapy center. The lights were off but a van was parked in front. Be careful.

ExtraPoundAge
04-19-24, 16:52
Mimi offers FS with 2 bens. A bit pricey but she rides me well in CG / RCG. No GFE. Decent sucking in CBJ. Might try another girl when I come back.

Tomk2323
04-19-24, 23:47
Does anyone know if Lily is working elsewhere? Seems like she is no longer with SW. Thanks!

MeatyLabia
04-25-24, 15:27
I've been a regular here for two years. I get four hands 90 minutes, hence the high fee. A couple of months ago, I gave them a written page spelling out in detail exactly what I want. I tip well and they are happy to do exactly what I want. I usually see Cindy and Vivi, sometimes Lilly. They all do a fine job. They start with standard medium-firm massage, Cindy on upper body, Vivi on lower. Vivi then moves to my butt and balls with no inhibitions. While Cindy works my shoulders back and neck, Vivi takes her time massaging my balls and the sensitive area between my balls and hole. Then they work with four hands all on my inner thighs, balls, anal area and in between. It is heaven. They take their time. They aren't just teasing. It's a slow, oiled massage, both erotic and soothing. On the flip they do exactly as I wrote out in the page I gave them leading to a very happy ending. This is expensive, but I get 90 minutes of bliss.

Cbsbb
04-26-24, 23:59
Made the rounds yesterday to see what was going on at the Rt 3 spas. I didn't make it to everyone as I stopped at Thai Relax (Batteries +) to see the crew there. New provider is slightly older, maybe 40's going by Mia. Lucy and Anna are still there and of course MS Angela. Mia comes in about 5'2", small somewhat droopy chest with inverted nips. She was friendly but not as attentive in TS as the others. As always NOVA HE is all you will get there but at. 5 tip best value by far and rooms are spaced out so even if it is busy it feels private.

As for the rest of Rt 3 I think of it terms of towards Culpeper (in direction of mall / CP / etc) and towards Fburg, with the Fburg side having a larger cluster.

Culpeper side has Taiji Bodywork, an older lady greeted me and I quickly made my way after asking questions I already knew the answer to.

The other 2 on that side at present is Spring and Sunrise. Spring had a youngish girl named Lana who greeted me, they are cash only.

Sunrise I was greeted by an older but well put together (probably bolt ons) but sexy face who I almost tried but opted not to. All in all the Fburg side is still the better option imo.

Fburg side has Cici's, where the infamous Lily is still holding it down, they are on reduced hours through April closing at 630-7 so if you are interested in seeing her do so early.

I didn't stop in the other 4 but they are well known, Green Garden, Cherry and Allure all in Westwood Office Park with Osha in the adjacent shopping center.

Osha seems to be trying a legit rebrand but my last few visits post raid I was still able to get extras, just poorer quality girls (I still miss Cindy with her crazy self).

Allure I haven't visited in awhile but I am sure they are still a non FS place. TS is available there.

GG is the extras place and Cherry now also seems to be an extras spot that keeps their front door locked.

If I forgot any Rt 3 places let me know. Tokyo Day Spa and Five Mile were also on Culpeper side but are gone now.

BSOT.

MakeMKum
04-28-24, 14:11
Made the rounds yesterday to see what was going on at the Rt 3 spas. I didn't make it to everyone as I stopped at Thai Relax (Batteries +) to see the crew there. New provider is slightly older, maybe 40's going by Mia. Lucy and Anna are still there and of course MS Angela. Mia comes in about 5'2", small somewhat droopy chest with inverted nips. She was friendly but not as attentive in TS as the others. As always NOVA HE is all you will get there but at. 5 tip best value by far and rooms are spaced out so even if it is busy it feels private.

As for the rest of Rt 3 I think of it terms of towards Culpeper (in direction of mall / CP / etc) and towards Fburg, with the Fburg side having a larger cluster.

Culpeper side has Taiji Bodywork, an older lady greeted me and I quickly made my way after asking questions I already knew the answer to.

The other 2 on that side at present is Spring and Sunrise. Spring had a youngish girl named Lana who greeted me, they are cash only.

Sunrise I was greeted by an older but well put together (probably bolt ons) but sexy face who I almost tried but opted not to. All in all the Fburg side is still the better option imo.

Fburg side has Cici's, where the infamous Lily is still holding it down, they are on reduced hours through April closing at 630-7 so if you are interested in seeing her do so early.

I didn't stop in the other 4 but they are well known, Green Garden, Cherry and Allure all in Westwood Office Park with Osha in the adjacent shopping center.

Osha seems to be trying a legit rebrand but my last few visits post raid I was still able to get extras, just poorer quality girls (I still miss Cindy with her crazy self).

Allure I haven't visited in awhile but I am sure they are still a non FS place. TS is available there.

GG is the extras place and Cherry now also seems to be an extras spot that keeps their front door locked.

If I forgot any Rt 3 places let me know. Tokyo Day Spa and Five Mile were also on Culpeper side but are gone now.

BSOT.What about Cloud 99 and Relaxation Day Spa off Chatham? Haven't been by Cloud 99 in a couple years. Last visit as an older, angry Chines woman. Relaxation Day changes often. I'm typically in or near the area of these two places. Been very tempted to drop in on either.

Dt Acct
04-28-24, 16:07
2nd time and same result, left happy.

Hr, Face down OTC, flip awesome finish. $. 20.

Dt Acct
04-28-24, 16:30
I will be in town and looking for recommendation.

Any place other than B+ OR GG.

LowerBackPain
04-29-24, 17:14
Great work, the valuable legwork and intel benefits us all. I too find myself wishing some of the old names from Allure, OSHA, Cherry and GG would resurface. I'm sure some monger here has some phone numbers that they are keeping close to the vest. These lovelies didn't all fall or sail off the flat end.

BSOT.

AsssManKramer
04-30-24, 14:47
Been busy with work and haven't been out in a while so I made a few stops to see what was available. Cruised through Westwood Office Park and declined the options. My last stop was K Massage (I think that's the name) by the library downtown. Was greeted by a middle aged lady who wasn't what I was looking for and as I was getting ready to leave, she called another girl. Jessica (perhaps Yessica?) walked over and I was interested so I stayed for 30 minutes. She put me in the very first room by the entrance door which I didn't care for. Jessica gave a mediocre massage (calling it mediocre is being generous) and flipped after 10 minutes. She started at 1. 5 and $2 for the higher end options. Agreed on 1. 6 for everything. She started with a plastic wrap BJ, then got comfortable on the table. Scarring and other damage down below so I asked her to turn around. Finished after a few minutes. Not a bad time, but probably wouldn't repeat. I'd rather try other options first.

Dt Acct
05-01-24, 10:45
Awesome time at GG.

BJ, FS multiple positions no complains.

Her name. Anena or Anina.

30 min Total damage $$ including house fee.

Stay safe and thanks for recommendations.

JackMan303
05-01-24, 14:14
Stopped by the other day only intending to do a quick recon on the lineup. Well the lady that greeted me wasnt what I was in the mood for so I went to head out but she directed me to the office and holy shit the little lady in there was bangin! Solid b's and a tight little body with a short skirt on and the top that highlights her cleavage! Little head took over and I paid. 5 for the half (I opted to skip the shower). Paid the house fee, got naked and started stoking my cock while waiting for her to return, when she did she was super into and I decided to just lay face up cause I was short on time. She took a little time to tease but allowed full UTC to include a finer in her pussy and some rubbing of her asshole, also took a chance and pulled her tits out, she just giggled the whole time. After a minute she opened the menu up for me, . 4 to leave happy, . 8 to get a visit from her mouth, and at least 1. 2 for some extra happy pussy. I opted for the HJ and she did a great job, no jackhammer and lots of playing, even used the two hand stroking method that was great! After about 10 minutes I blew in her hands and she got me cleaned up and I headed out the door.

Name was Linta and I'll be back for the rest of her body!

Stay horny my friends!

JM.

DC002
05-02-24, 16:07
I forget the name of the spa but the address is:

Courthouse Rd #101, Fredericksburg, VA.

Just finished a long drive up from Florida to VA. I needed some TLC and some relief from the long drive.

Upon entering, I met Yoyo and Apple. Yoyo was my type and cute as a button. We spent an hour together and I felt great. She pushed all my buttons perfectly.

When we finished, she was hungry and she had some Chinese dumplins cooking. She share a few with me and I got to taste real Chinese food (twice in one day).

I was in Heaven. Both are sweet and we joked around.

I found out a long time ago, that if you treat the girls nice they usually treat you back nicer.

Just a quick report that was not fair to everyone else to keep it quiet in Fredericksburg. I am usually up in and. VA. But this is a great stopover for me when traveling. Just wish they were closer to m.

Enjoy,

DC.

MakeMKum
05-03-24, 10:32
Stopped by the other day only intending to do a quick recon on the lineup. Well the lady that greeted me wasnt what I was in the mood for so I went to head out but she directed me to the office and holy shit the little lady in there was bangin! Solid b's and a tight little body with a short skirt on and the top that highlights her cleavage! Little head took over and I paid. 5 for the half (I opted to skip the shower). Paid the house fee, got naked and started stoking my cock while waiting for her to return, when she did she was super into and I decided to just lay face up cause I was short on time. She took a little time to tease but allowed full UTC to include a finer in her pussy and some rubbing of her asshole, also took a chance and pulled her tits out, she just giggled the whole time. After a minute she opened the menu up for me, . 4 to leave happy, . 8 to get a visit from her mouth, and at least 1. 2 for some extra happy pussy. I opted for the HJ and she did a great job, no jackhammer and lots of playing, even used the two hand stroking method that was great! After about 10 minutes I blew in her hands and she got me cleaned up and I headed out the door.

Name was Linta and I'll be back for the rest of her body!

Stay horny my friends!

JM.And Angel is where?

DimDimsun
05-03-24, 18:49
And Angel is where?It's near some car places snuggly on the right side. Lots of parking between all the different businesses.

Trydemall252
05-03-24, 20:00
Made another visit to lily at cici the other day, always a good time. Wish the menu for her wasn't so limited but I shouldn't complain, she always treats me right. Thinking about making a visit to gg at some point. Does anyone know if Amy still works there? I get texts from them every once in awhile about the new additions, but hoping she's still around. She also gave a good massage, and the menu was nice.

Cbsbb
05-04-24, 06:40
What about Cloud 99 and Relaxation Day Spa off Chatham? Haven't been by Cloud 99 in a couple years. Last visit as an older, angry Chines woman. Relaxation Day changes often. I'm typically in or near the area of these two places. Been very tempted to drop in on either.I haven't been by Chatham in awhile. I never did Cloud 99 as I am not attracted to old angry Chinese ladies LOL. Did Oriental and Relaxation House moons ago. If I get a chance I will swing through but have really been focused on Rt. 3.

Cbsbb
05-04-24, 06:45
I forget the name of the spa but the address is:

Courthouse Rd #101, Fredericksburg, VA.

Just finished a long drive up from Florida to VA. I needed some TLC and some relief from the long drive.

Upon entering, I met Yoyo and Apple. Yoyo was my type and cute as a button. We spent an hour together and I felt great. She pushed all my buttons perfectly.

When we finished, she was hungry and she had some Chinese dumplins cooking. She share a few with me and I got to taste real Chinese food (twice in one day).

I was in Heaven. Both are sweet and we joked around.

I found out a long time ago, that if you treat the girls nice they usually treat you back nicer.

Just a quick report that was not fair to everyone else to keep it quiet in Fredericksburg. I am usually up in and. VA. But this is a great stopover for me when traveling. Just wish they were closer to m.

Enjoy,

DC.I can personally attest to how being nice gets you far. I've had providers go over time to make sure I am taken care of, and all sorts of menu options that come from just being nice. And it is not all guys as I remember asking someone one time if she gets guys that are not nice and she said yeah.

Condone
05-04-24, 16:29
I wouldn't say this is the kind of place you would go to get some extras, I really don't think Judy would work out for that, she gives and awesome massage though, if you have some sore muscles, some kinks you want to get worked out then she's surely the way to go. Had an unexpectedly awesome session at Taji Body Work recently. Judy gave me one of the best massages I've had in a long time. No fuss, no extras, just pure skill and attention to where it hurt. She knew exactly where to apply pressure and how to ease the tension out of my muscles. The place is straightforward, focused solely on providing good, therapeutic massages. Definitely going back to see Judy the next time my back starts acting up!

MakeMKum
05-05-24, 10:00
I wouldn't say this is the kind of place you would go to get some extras, I really don't think Judy would work out for that, she gives and awesome massage though, if you have some sore muscles, some kinks you want to get worked out then she's surely the way to go. Had an unexpectedly awesome session at Taji Body Work recently. Judy gave me one of the best massages I've had in a long time. No fuss, no extras, just pure skill and attention to where it hurt. She knew exactly where to apply pressure and how to ease the tension out of my muscles. The place is straightforward, focused solely on providing good, therapeutic massages. Definitely going back to see Judy the next time my back starts acting up!Tayji Spa was on my rotation a couple years ago. I most recently made a stop by there after a tire change at the discount place. Went for a quick rub and tug but instead got Judy. Judy is one talented little Chinese massage therapist. Very skillful. Not even a hint of tease / HE going on in there but that massage is truly therapeutic. My new go to spot.

DimDimsun
05-06-24, 17:13
I haven't been by Chatham in awhile. I never did Cloud 99 as I am not attracted to old angry Chinese ladies LOL. Did Oriental and Relaxation House moons ago. If I get a chance I will swing through but have really been focused on Rt. 3.Took a walk down to OM. Lots of odd people outside but no matter. Went in, middle aged Chinese lady greets me (later 40's / early 50's). Go for the half. Light touching at first for massage, and I wonder if there is just tension or not interested. About ten minutes in, she gets the oil, and OH my god she just puts on so much. Then she starts sliding.

After a few good minutes of sliding oil all over and then hot towels, and tickling and teasing, she offers hand, while already handing. I also asked rest of menus: For chatty time on the Chath, and. 8 for a good slide.

I left happy. Tried to get name, but so hard to communicate and she speaks very softly.

Cbsbb
05-06-24, 20:18
Just confirming a suspicion I had with the new clear windows and hand written signs adorning the front of the spa. I met Shirley, doing strictly recon but she remembered me from before and used the translator to say "we don't have the kind of services you need". Might go there some time just for their new massage specials but no expectations for anything other than that. GG has a new lineup, well one is a returning (I forget her name, now with short hair).

BSOT.