PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9

RickNva
12-05-22, 09:36
The timing of this seems concerning in light of recent reviews and posts. A quick scan of the blotter didn't reveal any published arrests, although it's possible the LEO activity was in furtherance of investigative action (SW). I would be interested to know more. I work nearby so will keep my eyes out. Having moved here just recently, I still don't understand regional differences BTW AMPs in Stafford vs Fredericksburg and community / legislative / LE responses in both places.

Stay safe.Are they still open? Not an expert in criminal justice system but logic suggests if they were raided by LEO, they would be shut down. Maybe that LEO activity was provoked by a disappointed customer?

Asking because I have business down HWY 17 and all the MPs along that road aren't worth the visit. Mimi's was on my "to do" list but not sure if it's open and / or safe to visit yet.

HandyMan222
12-06-22, 08:12
Are they still open? Not an expert in criminal justice system but logic suggests if they were raided by LEO, they would be shut down. Maybe that LEO activity was provoked by a disappointed customer?

Asking because I have business down HWY 17 and all the MPs along that road aren't worth the visit. Mimi's was on my "to do" list but not sure if it's open and / or safe to visit yet.They appear open still, never seemed closed afterwards. I dunno what to think other than I saw what I saw. Maybe I'm paranoid or overly cautious, but Robert Kraft and cameras come to mind for me. Probably nothing to worry about and maybe they were there for another reason entirely? Only been there a couple times and other than being a good location for me, both times were pretty standard finish and I wouldn't confuse the ladies with cmts or models.

TonyRinger
12-06-22, 09:36
Ring door bell Chinese madam opens up ask first time here, yes.

Sends me to the first room behind the counter. Closes door. Enters a very pretty young (rare in this area) girl; don't know if she is Chinese or not but she said everyone here is mostly. Although she looked Korean so maybe. She has the makeup on, jewelry and cute black lingerie dress. She looked kind of nervous but as I stripped she was down to business:

Wanted to see where things would go. She immediately signals HJ motion. I was like I just got here. I told her can you start off with massage. She said did but it wasn't doing anything. House is 6 they advertised free table shower on call but no go. Gave her. 6 for tip to start HJ she said it's actual. 10 I told myself this will be my last time here. She does a decent finish. Very talkative tried to get personal info about me I get it they want regulars (won't be me). Then she does a massage no hot towel just something basic. 5/10 experience.

But probably the prettiest Asian girl so far 5'4 Petite pretty eyes decent size juggs.

In all I am probably going to stick to my spot down the end of plank road because they actually give a massage and ts.

RickNva
12-06-22, 10:11
Ring door bell Chinese madam opens up ask first time here, yes.

In all I am probably going to stick to my spot down the end of plank road because they actually give a massage and ts.Thanks for review. Can you provide more information about this place on Route 1? It's a long highway with several MPs.

Care to share your "go to" place? Helps other mongers avoid the bad and keep the good ones in business.

JayCramer80
12-06-22, 12:29
They appear open still, never seemed closed afterwards. I dunno what to think other than I saw what I saw. Maybe I'm paranoid or overly cautious, but Robert Kraft and cameras come to mind for me. Probably nothing to worry about and maybe they were there for another reason entirely? Only been there a couple times and other than being a good location for me, both times were pretty standard finish and I wouldn't confuse the ladies with cmts or models.You never know, they may have called the Cops if some Ahole got mean with them. I couldn't find any arrest reports. If somethung serious went down it would been in the paper too.

MechanicJack
12-06-22, 17:23
Are they still open? Not an expert in criminal justice system but logic suggests if they were raided by LEO, they would be shut down. Maybe that LEO activity was provoked by a disappointed customer?

Asking because I have business down HWY 17 and all the MPs along that road aren't worth the visit. Mimi's was on my "to do" list but not sure if it's open and / or safe to visit yet.They are still open, yes. They were open every day since then from what I have observed. I haven't been back recently because I want to try something new, but I'll report when I go back.

Seeker B12
12-06-22, 22:02
I am curious a little bit. A year ago or so when I was visiting a different state during my parlor exp the lady just undressed to her underwear which was matching and nice looking and did the entire massage in that state. Is there anything similar in your town? I am not going to look in my town since it is a dead place compared to yours LOL but I have been in a few places with the lady that considered the best for the TS and saw LiLy too and another provider but never met the same level of exp.

TonyRinger
12-06-22, 22:32
Thanks for review. Can you provide more information about this place on Route 1? It's a long highway with several MPs.

Care to share your "go to" place? Helps other mongers avoid the bad and keep the good ones in business.Across from Radley Chevrolet and Ford dealership. Young girl is super cute she said girl gets 100 LOL first then HJ then table then massage. Expect to pay at least 200 to get anything else there even that. They are also paranoid about police as she told me.

RickNva
12-07-22, 08:26
They are still open, yes. They were open every day since then from what I have observed. I haven't been back recently because I want to try something new, but I'll report when I go back.Thanks to everyone who has provided updates on Mimi's. Fellow hobbiests sharing intel is what makes this forum, this website popular and effective.

Hope to visit this week and report back. Going with low expectations just in case they are laying low too.

RickNva
12-07-22, 10:40
Across from Radley Chevrolet and Ford dealership. Young girl is super cute she said girl gets 100 LOL first then HJ then table then massage. Expect to pay at least 200 to get anything else there even that. They are also paranoid about police as she told me.Thanks for sharing. Will avoid those MPs, had enough of the overpriced, low service along Hwy 17.

On other hand, since they're paranoid, might be a cruel prank to visit and keep my concealed carry on me. In the past, even at reputable places, as soon as MT sees it, they turn ghost white and ask if I am LEO.

PuntaJaco43
12-07-22, 18:14
I can't say that I have confirmed this with my own eyes, but believe this is a solid lead.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3958-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=6161873&highlight=Reston#post6161873.Jenny works out of the Reston Wellness store. I believe she owns both Reston and Stafford Wellness. Take the Dulles Toll Road, get off at Wiehle Ave, it's behind the McDonalds in an office park. She doesn't work Sunday and Monday. I have met her twice but not actually had a session with her. Reston Wellness was my go-to place last year when my ATF Cindy was working there. For some reason she switched with Jenny, and she supposedly is now working out of Stafford Wellness. Jenny is a doll, cute as a button. She only has good reviews.

By the way has anyone been with Cindy in Stafford? She is maybe 40-45 years old, 5'5, beautiful face, thick and heathy looking brown hair with a set of 36 DD. Great laugh and can be very playful.

But YMMV.

I wonder if she is still there, maybe under a different name.

Regards.

Seeker B12
12-07-22, 22:15
Who do you think is on the same level as Lily based on looks and body? When I first saw her to me she was like 8/10, but the experience was meh. Wanted to see if there are someone on the same level to visit.

JayCramer80
12-07-22, 22:45
Who do you think is on the same level as Lily based on looks and body? When I first saw her to me she was like 8/10, but the experience was meh. Wanted to see if there are someone on the same level to visit.For me the closest to Lily was Mia at Tokyo Spa but she left a year ago. Jenny at Stafford Wellness but she is up in Reston now too. The last time I was at 5 mile Center I got a cute petite K Girl with great service. That was about 6 months ago. The reviews indicate the K Girls are still worth a visit. I got a great TS, massage and everythimg else I wanted there.

EDog65
12-10-22, 18:24
Based on a solid experience, last time, I decided to give 5 mile another chance to see if I can go all the way this time. I was greeted by the mamasan and lead back to the room and told about a 10 min wait. After about five minutes, my masseuse walked in and said her name was Bebe, short and very busty in a pale blue neglige with no panties on. I asked for TS and one was provided, albeit maybe the quickest one I've ever had and with a little play with the twig and berries. BeBe is probably in her 40's and fairly attractive but no stunner. After the massage she asked if I wanted FS and I said sure but then realized I only brought in $100 so had to settle on a CBJ and HJ. She didn't allow DATY and after about 10 minutes said I needed to hurry up and cum, which totally killed the vibe. I told her I had 30 minutes left snd she kept trying to rush me. It took a while but I blew from her HJ, got dressed and rolled out. I'll try here again and will make sure to have sufficient funds and will request anyone other than BeBe. I love the out of the way location of this spa.

JackMan303
12-12-22, 11:40
Was getting something else on Groupon and came across a deal for Taji (the place by discount tires) and thought it was a pretty good deal for the hour. Does the fact they are on groupon mean they are officially no longer doing extras? Even if its standard NOVA 60 for an hour is still a discount and would be worth it.

JackMan303
12-13-22, 15:06
I was out at the gun smith on Rt3 and just ready to get some playtime in. As soon as I got my 45 back I decided to check out 5 Mile cause I have never been but heard good things (thanks fellas! I went in and asked for BeBe, was told she wasn't there but mamasan said she had a new girl named Tina and I could check her out before deciding if I wanted to stay or go. Led back to a room and was hanging out for a few till she came in. Tina opens the door wearing this super short blue dress, it was so short I could see her pussy from the back in the mirror. She was bubly and happy so I decided to stay, paid the house for 30 minutes then asked for a shower.

Led there by Tina I opted for my usual "no towel naked walk" and once in used some mouth wash then face down for the clean up. She was very attentive and made sure everything was clean, then on the flip I was fully hard and ready for some extra cleaning on the front. She did a great job making sure everything was ready but didn't allow and roaming despite her lack of panties and pussy in my face. Got dried off then headed back to the room, did the face down and she hopped on top, no real massage to speak of just lite wisps over my back and legs, and of course plenty of attention to my balls and shaft. Tina asked if I was up for more so I flipped and asked how much for everything (this was a recon so I was only planning on getting standard NOVA anyway but wanted to know for next time) she quoted me 1. 4, told her no too high and then just said I only have. 8 with me, she said 1 was standard for HJ and I almost died laughing to myself! We haggled back and forth and finally settled on. 8 for the finish but I threw in the condition that she bring mamasan in so she can watch! That took a little convincing but she finally left, grabbed her and came back in.

Started the real massage while I felt her titties and rubbed her ass, any attempt to finer either of her holes was politley redirected away but in the end the HJ was solid and I did my usual cum fountian. It was funny cause after the first rope went about 3 feet in the air she covered my dick with her hand to keep the spray under control LOL. Mama did the supportive thing and said "oh very good you cum big" and then excused herself while Tina got me cleaned up. After she stepped out, I could hear her talking and laughing with mama and another person, most likely about what just took place, but I didn't care, I was just happy that I got more bang for my buck, especially since it helped feed one of my fetishes for the mamasan type!

On the way out mama said that next time I would be able to get her to join for a 4 hand if I brought more with and I said I would do that!

Tina Stats:

5'6"ish, Natural B's, Spinner Frame, nice round ass, fully shaved pussy that was semi wet when I managed to slip a finger in that area, and really playful.

RickNva
12-13-22, 18:42
We haggled back and forth and finally settled on. 8 for the finish but I threw in the condition that she bring mamasan in so she can watch! That took a little convincing but she finally left, grabbed her and came back in.
, I was just happy that I got more bang for my buck, especially since it helped feed one of my fetishes for the mamasan type!

On the way out mama said that next time I would be able to get her to join for a 4 hand if I brought more with and I said I would do that!

I have to ask. What did Mamasan look like? I also have a thing for the older Asian women.

Glad to have read your report, it encourages me to try similar thing at Pine Spa in Woodbridge. Emma gave me great service and pretty Korean in her late 30's. But would have been happy with Mamasan and had me toying with idea to flirt the next time I visit.

JackMan303
12-18-22, 18:43
I have to ask. What did Mamasan look like? I also have a thing for the older Asian women.

Glad to have read your report, it encourages me to try similar thing at Pine Spa in Woodbridge. Emma gave me great service and pretty Korean in her late 30's. But would have been happy with Mamasan and had me toying with idea to flirt the next time I visit.Probably 5 foot even, wore lots of makeup and something like a zip up house apron so couldn't really gauge the body beyond skinny gilf type.

Bostsouth
12-20-22, 22:27
Hey guys, going to be traveling thru area next week, staying over in Southpoint and wondering anyone has recommendation for spa visit? OK with older 40's provider, massage and a little extra's would be nice. Pm if you can and thanks in advance.

JayCramer80
12-21-22, 05:08
Hey guys, going to be traveling thru area next week, staying over in Southpoint and wondering anyone has recommendation for spa visit? OK with older 40's provider, massage and a little extra's would be nice. Pm if you can and thanks in advance.You will within walking distance of just what you are lookjng for in the strip mall behind Burger King.

RickNva
12-22-22, 09:13
I TOFTT on Tuesday with an independent lady from India. Link at the bottom.

Pictures might be her but not current. Not beautiful but not butt ugly either. Saggy D's with thick middle, guessing she is in her late 30's. Her personality won me over immediately. Very welcoming and friendly. She's new to the game and trying to supplement her income. (No furniture except massage table in main room.).

Gives mediocre massage but does so topless and allows OTC below the waist. For you mongers who like to give massage to MT, she loves it. Claims no sex but did finish with topless HJ.

What caught my eye was she offers prostate massages and gave a great one.

Although she posts in Northern Virginia of STG, she is in Stafford.

Damage was the posted $$ for light GFE and prostate massage (closed lips kissing only) + . 3 for tip just because. It's Christmas, she's new to game but mostly because she treated me like a person not a money bag. Treat her nice, she deserves it.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/fredericksburg/massage/exotic/body2bodymutualcompanionshippr/789909756554

WalkerC
12-22-22, 14:33

Pictures might be her but not current. Not beautiful but not butt ugly either. Saggy D's with thick middle, guessing she is in her late 30's. Her personality won me over immediately. Very welcoming and friendly. She's new to the game and trying to supplement her income. (No furniture except massage table in main room.).

Gives mediocre massage but does so topless and allows OTC below the waist. For you mongers who like to give massage to MT, she loves it. Claims no sex but did finish with topless HJ.

Although she posts in Northern Virginia of STG, she is in Stafford.She's not new to the game, unless the girl you saw is using someone else's name and picture. I saw her probably 10 years ago in Dumfries. I have not seen an ad for her in many years, but no doubt the same picture and name I've seen. If I remember correctly my experience was not that great, but girls can change and all experiences are YMMV.

Rentahoo
12-22-22, 22:16
Been posting on stg and backpage for the better part of a decade.

Although she posts in Northern Virginia of STG, she is in Stafford.

Damage was the posted $$ for light GFE and prostate massage (closed lips kissing only) + . 3 for tip just because. It's Christmas, she's new to game but mostly because she treated me like a person not a money bag. Treat her nice, she deserves it.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/fredericksburg/massage/exotic/body2bodymutualcompanionshippr/789909756554

FallGuy345
12-26-22, 01:48
Had a dream about green garden recently. Called ahead and I was told there were a few girls to choose from. When I got there I chose a girl with short hair, very cute, I think her name was Ewa. Oped for an hour, paid the fee, and got undressed. She came back and I decided to get the negotiating of of the way and have her $ and told her want I was looking for, which she agreed. Started with a face down massage. She was wearing sexy little sundress, which I quickly found out she wasn't wearing any underwear and allowed plenty of exploring without insertion. She did plenty of teasing before the flip which I liked very much. On the flip I helped her remove her sundress and then started with some light closed lip kissing and some nursing. Next she got on the table with me side by side so we could play with each other at the same time. I was getting close to the end so she slid down and started stroking and blowing my shaft. I waited and tried to time it just right but missed her mouth unfortunately. Got her in the cheek and throat instead. Didn't freak out like some of these girls do went cum gets on them. She didn't flinch at all and giggled like she liked it. She was a delight all in all. May have to see if a larger tip next time let's me give her some cim. Definitely gave off a passionate vibe during the side by side fap session. Will absolutely repeat in the near future with more $$. Anyone know if more is on the menu with her?

Seeker B12
12-26-22, 16:43
For me the closest to Lily was Mia at Tokyo Spa but she left a year ago. Jenny at Stafford Wellness but she is up in Reston now too. The last time I was at 5 mile Center I got a cute petite K Girl with great service. That was about 6 months ago. The reviews indicate the K Girls are still worth a visit. I got a great TS, massage and everythimg else I wanted there.I know where the Stafford Wellness is, but where is Reston at? I want to know both places and call to make sure where she will be at.

Not sure about the K girls, since I think I saw mixed reviews here If I am not mistaken. So I will go with Jenny.

HandyMan222
12-26-22, 17:37
Emma from allure went? I saw her once at relaxation, but she said she was going to be going somewhere else but left before I went back. She's my ATF, might not have the fullest menu but what she did offer she was amazing at.

JayCramer80
12-26-22, 18:55
I know where the Stafford Wellness is, but where is Reston at? I want to know both places and call to make sure where she will be at.

Not sure about the K girls, since I think I saw mixed reviews here If I am not mistaken. So I will go with Jenny.Reston Wellness is way up in Reston VA. Up by Dulles airport. I've never been there, but I'm sure you can probably google it. Look on the NOVA boards or STG for NOVA.

EvilTwin69
12-27-22, 02:52
Had a great time at Five Mile. I drew the new girl Penny. Tiny spinner, maybe B Cups, but a tight little body. Mamasan started me off with a TS, then I went to the room and Penny joined me. She got straight to the point and after tipping her 1. 6 she had a wide open menu that was a lot of fun to explore. I would say she became my ATF. Five Mile has certainly stepped up their game with Tina and now Penny, though I think Tina is now gone.

JackMan303
12-28-22, 23:36
Had a great time at Five Mile. I drew the new girl Penny. Tiny spinner, maybe B Cups, but a tight little body. Mamasan started me off with a TS, then I went to the room and Penny joined me. She got straight to the point and after tipping her 1. 6 she had a wide open menu that was a lot of fun to explore. I would say she became my ATF. Five Mile has certainly stepped up their game with Tina and now Penny, though I think Tina is now gone.Just curious, what was Penny wearing when she came in?

I'm heading back here tomorrow so I can take a pass at the mamasan, really want to get in her pants atm LOL.

JackMan303
12-29-22, 00:13
Has anyone been to the place by there recently? It's in a good location for me and if I remember right it's owned / run by the same people as 5 mile. Happy to TOFT but still looking for intel all the same.

EvilTwin69
12-29-22, 05:07
Just curious, what was Penny wearing when she came in?

I'm heading back here tomorrow so I can take a pass at the mamasan, really want to get in her pants atm LOL.She was wearing a tight one piece miniskirt. Sexy as fuck. Mamasan gave me the TS. With a bit of a tug during it. She'd probably be down for the right donation.

EDog65
12-30-22, 10:01
Went to 5 Mile, walked in and told mamasan that I had BeBe last time and that I wanted a new girl this time. She said all girls here are pretty and I get you one. I paid for the hour and shortly after in walks Penny, who is a tiny girl, not even 5 ft tall, small chest, B at most, and a big smile on her face. She was happy and funny and she took me for the TS, which was nice and got me all cleaned up for the action to follow. She asked if I had been there before and I said I had multiple times. She walked on my back for the massage and it was good since she's so tiny. After a quick rub down on my back and legs she asked what I wanted and I said everything, which turned into CBJ and CFS. She was playful flirty and fun. The tip was $. 60 and on the way out I saw a real cutie in Tempe hall wearing a babydoll teddy. I'm kicking myself for not getting her name. If I go back I'll ask for someone different, I enjoyed my time with Penny but I like a girl with a little more T&A. Overall a solid time and would recommend.

Talltex
12-31-22, 06:17
Searched back some pages and could figure out where 5 mile is. Please dm me with the address. Coming to town for 1 night. Appreciate the help. Monger on.

JamesBlond007
12-31-22, 11:05
Looks like some jerk robbed Mimi's.

https://patch.com/virginia/fredericksburg/man-accused-robbing-spa-raping-worker-stafford-police

RedyMal
01-01-23, 20:56
Searched back some pages and could figure out where 5 mile is. Please dm me with the address. Coming to town for 1 night. Appreciate the help. Monger on.Tried to send you info on 5 mile and 3rd St but your Inbox is full. Reach out if you are still looking.

RedyMal
01-01-23, 21:00
Visited last week, not sure who I saw, short and tiny. Very relaxing and entertaining visit. 1. 8 for services and standard .6 (?) house fee. Much better than the BS options I am aware of in RVA, Enjoy lads!

August23
01-02-23, 15:23
Does anyone know if Penny is still there? I'm being told she's gone for a month.

BigMeHard
01-03-23, 17:10
Tried to swing by for a visit. MMS seems to be the only one there right now. She said new girls had car trouble and will come next week.

BigMeHard
01-04-23, 08:18
Anyone know in the burg area where there are some cute and adorable AMPs? The 2 I stopped by yesterday were just 'ok' looking, but I'd like to have someone pretty and cute to look at while getting a massage. Either here or through DM. TIA.

Asphalt
01-04-23, 08:40
Angela was working at the Thai place on the east side of Planck Road recently when I stopped in without calling ahead. I had not seen her before but she must be popular because she took several calls from mongers who knew her by name. She gives a nice enough massage both before and after the flip and allows OTC below the waist and UTC above. The HE is really pretty good as she takes it slow and allows plenty of teddy play while she's doing it but no nursing. She only lifted the bra instead of taking it off completely which I find unsatisfying but those are nice C cups with large nipples. If there is anything more you can get from her I'd like to know. Maybe with repeat business she loosens up a bit but in the few time I've stopped into this Thai place that's the most I'll get.

RickNva
01-04-23, 10:13
Angela was working at the Thai place on the east side of Planck Road recently I'm a bit confused. Plank Rd runs generally in East / West directions. So which side is the "East side?" Checking Google for MPs on Plank Rd confirms they are either on Northern or Southern side of the road.

Perhaps just listing name of AMP would allow the rest of us to know which of many MPs in Fredericksburg you are referring to in your post.

TIA.

JamesBlond007
01-04-23, 14:09
I'm a bit confused. Plank Rd runs generally in East / West directions. So which side is the "East side?" Checking Google for MPs on Plank Rd confirms they are either on Northern or Southern side of the road.

Perhaps just listing name of AMP would allow the rest of us to know which of many MPs in Fredericksburg you are referring to in your post.

TIA.He probably means east of 95, but it's still confusing. The only Thai I know of is off of cowan road, which is barely east of 95. Guys, we don't need to be that cryptic with these locations.

JayCramer80
01-04-23, 15:01
He probably means east of 95, but it's still confusing. The only Thai I know of is off of cowan road, which is barely east of 95. Guys, we don't need to be that cryptic with these locations.The Spa in the center with Batteries Plus calls themselves Thai now also. I think they used to go by Sunrise. But then another Sunrise opened by Texas Roadhouse.

JayCramer80
01-04-23, 15:03
Angela was working at the Thai place on the east side of Planck Road recently when I stopped in without calling ahead. I had not seen her before but she must be popular because she took several calls from mongers who knew her by name. She gives a nice enough massage both before and after the flip and allows OTC below the waist and UTC above. The HE is really pretty good as she takes it slow and allows plenty of teddy play while she's doing it but no nursing. She only lifted the bra instead of taking it off completely which I find unsatisfying but those are nice C cups with large nipples. If there is anything more you can get from her I'd like to know. Maybe with repeat business she loosens up a bit but in the few time I've stopped into this Thai place that's the most I'll get.No, Angela has bern there a long time, you get good service for your buck, but no FS or BJ.

JayCramer80
01-04-23, 15:05
Anyone know in the burg area where there are some cute and adorable AMPs? The 2 I stopped by yesterday were just 'ok' looking, but I'd like to have someone pretty and cute to look at while getting a massage. Either here or through DM. TIA.Lily at CiCi Oriental is about the prettiest in Virginia.

JayCramer80
01-04-23, 15:06
Tried to swing by for a visit. MMS seems to be the only one there right now. She said new girls had car trouble and will come next week.The girls live in Springfield. I think they must be rotating to another AMP somewhere up there.

Asphalt
01-04-23, 15:48
The Spa in the center with Batteries Plus calls themselves Thai now also. I think they used to go by Sunrise. But then another Sunrise opened by Texas Roadhouse.Yes, it was called Sunrise at one time and I think it still is but you know I just parked and trotted in. I didn't look at the sign. Yes, I meant east of 95 on Planck.

JamesBlond007
01-05-23, 09:27
The Spa in the center with Batteries Plus calls themselves Thai now also. I think they used to go by Sunrise. But then another Sunrise opened by Texas Roadhouse.Yelp and others call it relaxation house or some variant. They used to be sunlight, just to add to the confusion. Good rub there, whatever its called.

BigMeHard
01-05-23, 10:26
The girls live in Springfield. I think they must be rotating to another AMP somewhere up there.She told me they were coming from NY. Not sure if that makes a difference or not though.

JayCramer80
01-05-23, 14:16
She told me they were coming from NY. Not sure if that makes a difference or not though.Not really, the first couple of K girls drove down from Springfield ever day. They told me they had an apartment up there. Dounds like new girls there now.

HamCheese23
01-05-23, 17:04
Had a dream that I went to Healing Hands. It's a bit run down, but not scary. Met with Mia, who is probably around 50, not bad looking (but not beautiful) and is extremely quiet; seemed nervous at first. Some baby damage and soft B's. Fairly standard by all measures. She barely spoke above a whisper. The massage was almost non-existent. Just light touching and very focused on the tease. After less than 10 minutes, the flip. CFS is on the menu. I opted for BBBJ. Decent technique and I started to pop before she could get it out of her mouth. She wasn't thrilled, but we eventually laughed about it. She was heavy on the sanitizer. Even sprayed it in her mouth after the surprise rope throw. Before the session was over, she had started to warm up and be a bit more playful. Damage was 1.6 plus 50 house fee and I'd repeat. Tip- you can enter and exit through the back door, you just need to ring the buzzer to be let in.

MechanicJack
01-05-23, 17:22
Yelp and others call it relaxation house or some variant. They used to be sunlight, just to add to the confusion. Good rub there, whatever its called.Do they have a table shower there? And Is it a good therapeutic massage? It's been on my list to check out and I'm going to be down there for work next week but won't be able to shower ahead of time and hate getting massage without being fresh and clean. Thanks!

JamesBlond007
01-05-23, 18:51
Do they have a table shower there? And Is it a good therapeutic massage? It's been on my list to check out and I'm going to be down there for work next week but won't be able to shower ahead of time and hate getting massage without being fresh and clean. Thanks!They do have a TS. 1st half is ok, not bad but not the greatest (Cici does it a little better) but what usually gets guy's attention is the pre-flip tease. It's the best in town, IMHO, my go-to place.

Cbsbb
01-05-23, 21:27
They do have a TS. 1st half is ok, not bad but not the greatest (Cici does it a little better) but what usually gets guy's attention is the pre-flip tease. It's the best in town, IMHO, my go-to place.I concur. Very economical as well as I have never had to spend more than $. 2.

TonyRinger
01-06-23, 22:50
Lily at CiCi Oriental is about the prettiest in Virginia.And the chick at the new one off of route 1 by the car dealerships 20's b cups pretty face not much ass tho but friendly.

RickNva
01-07-23, 23:23
I got business in Stafford this coming week. Will have time and budget to visit one but only one MP. Curious which one other mongers would choose? To my knowledge, there are only AMPs in area, but wouldn't mind visiting some place with other ethnic ladies.

Right now, choice is between Stafford Wellness off Route 1 or Mimi's on 610. Other suggestions?

Thanks.

JamesBlond007
01-08-23, 12:56
Looks like everything is back to full staff at 5 mile, I went and heard / saw at least 3 therapists. Hour is 80. I drew Coco. Nice body, big teddies, decent lower half. Good thorough TS. Massage was very sensual at times, very WTF at others, but overall good. Most I got was CBJ for a cee note, and she was very conspiratorial about it, she even had me take the used cover with me. It was ok, more like a mouth assisted HJ with some Russian thrown in. I thought it was a FS joint, but I guess YMMV.

JayCramer80
01-08-23, 13:02
I got business in Stafford this coming week. Will have time and budget to visit one but only one MP. Curious which one other mongers would choose? To my knowledge, there are only AMPs in area, but wouldn't mind visiting some place with other ethnic ladies.

Right now, choice is between Stafford Wellness off Route 1 or Mimi's on 610. Other suggestions?

Thanks.Stafford Wellness for me. Nice facility too with TS and sauna.

BigMeHard
01-08-23, 17:20
And the chick at the new one off of route 1 by the car dealerships 20's b cups pretty face not much ass tho but friendly.What the name of that place?

TonyRinger
01-09-23, 12:48
What the name of that place?Over there by the dealerships on route 1 next to Enterprise.

MakeMKum
01-10-23, 15:33
Was out and about today around F'burg area. Still seeking out older providers. Cloud 99 is def closed down so I took a trip to the other side of Plank. Ci Ci was there. She was alone. Meh body, decent looking. Had heard she has stellar massaging skills so I stayed for a 60. Decent English so we made small talk. I could tell she was feeling me out for her own comfort. This time when asked "been here before?" I replied No. I wanted to see if it mattered to the ending. It did not.

CiCi died have great massaging skills. She eventually broke the ice by brushing the boys during the inner thigh massage. "This okay to touch?" she says. I assured her that it is. She dropped all inhibitions. CiCi went in for the reach and tug. Git a towel dry and flip. She began to massage the soldier. She asked "you tip? Yes, off comes the blouse and bra. Nice firm B's. She allowed full roam and mouthfuls while fake moaning. I peeled her pants down. She did not resist. She asks me "how much?" I respond $ . 2. Condom? I had none. Was not expecting FS. I rarely do. She had no condoms. No worries. We finished what we started. Well done HJ, free roam, FIV, closed mouth kisses. I'll return fir sane service soon. 6 plus house.

AsssManKramer
01-11-23, 16:41
I've been wanting to try Cici's for quite some time. I've gone there before but for various reasons I never made it inside. Thought I'd give it another shot with the recent conversation around Lily. Walked in and there's a girl laying on the couch in the lobby with a blanket up to her chin. I may have woken her up, but she stood up and showed me the price list. She was attractive and based on other features I assumed it was Lily so I stayed for 30 min. I got undressed and was waiting for Lily to come back when in walked a different girl. Told her I wanted Lily so Lily came back and explained that it was a slow day and they were alternating the appointments. Started the massage and I wasn't confident anything was going to happen since she was wearing jeans and sneakers the entire time and the teasing was virtually nothing. She eventually positioned her legs close to my hand so I started rubbing the inside of her thigh and other OTC touching. Eventually flipped and she quietly asked if I wanted more. Of course! Agreed on a price and I left very satisfied. Spent a little more than usual for what I got, but I think Lily knows she's one of the best options in the area.

LowerBackPain
01-11-23, 23:34
I agree, Lily is one of the best options we have here, but the TS from the other girl there is better (best in the area). These two are such keepers and the service there is so consistent that its best alternate between the two. Provider A this visit, Provider B next visit and then back to Provider A. Safety first.

I've been wanting to try Cici's for quite some time. I've gone there before but for various reasons I never made it inside. Thought I'd give it another shot with the recent conversation around Lily. Walked in and there's a girl laying on the couch in the lobby with a blanket up to her chin. I may have woken her up, but she stood up and showed me the price list. She was attractive and based on other features I assumed it was Lily so I stayed for 30 min. I got undressed and was waiting for Lily to come back when in walked a different girl. Told her I wanted Lily so Lily came back and explained that it was a slow day and they were alternating the appointments. Started the massage and I wasn't confident anything was going to happen since she was wearing jeans and sneakers the entire time and the teasing was virtually nothing. She eventually positioned her legs close to my hand so I started rubbing the inside of her thigh and other OTC touching. Eventually flipped and she quietly asked if I wanted more. Of course! Agreed on a price and I left very satisfied. Spent a little more than usual for what I got, but I think Lily knows she's one of the best options in the area.

JayCramer80
01-12-23, 11:09
I agree, Lily is one of the best options we have here, but the TS from the other girl there is better (best in the area). These two are such keepers and the service there is so consistent that its best alternate between the two. Provider A this visit, Provider B next visit and then back to Provider A. Safety first.The other girl is Anna, she probably gives the best massage around.

AsssManKramer
01-12-23, 12:33
The other girl is Anna, she probably gives the best massage around.I'll have to try Anna at some point for the TS and massage. This particular visit, I was in the mood for something else. Perhaps next time!

BenMalone
01-17-23, 17:31
Not sure what's going on at 5 mile, but at most recent visit was told there was nothing on the menu.

WillyHost
01-18-23, 01:12

Thanks.I've always had good luck at Stafford Wellness.

Breh255
01-18-23, 16:16
Not sure what's going on at 5 mile, but at most recent visit was told there was nothing on the menu.How recent was that? I've never had issues there.

BenMalone
01-18-23, 19:47
How recent was that? I've never had issues there.Last week.

JamesBlond007
01-20-23, 10:17
Not sure what's going on at 5 mile, but at most recent visit was told there was nothing on the menu.Who knows. I've gotten DIY, HJ, 4 hands and CBJ there, so I don't think it's a "welp, I guess it's YMMV!" situation. I think they're just inconsistent, and not in an enticing way.

Hokie6260
01-23-23, 18:10
New lurker here. I've read through a lot of the posts and reviews. I am going to be a first time patron at an AMP. Of the 3 Stafford locations (Eden, Mimis, Stafford Wellness), what would ya'll recommend me trying for a first timer? I'm equally close to all 3 of them and really want to check it out.

I also understand experiences vary.

TIA!

JamesBlond007
01-24-23, 17:51
New lurker here. I've read through a lot of the posts and reviews. I am going to be a first time patron at an AMP. Of the 3 Stafford locations (Eden, Mimis, Stafford Wellness), what would ya'll recommend me trying for a first timer? I'm equally close to all 3 of them and really want to check it out.

TIA!The consensus is that Stafford Wellness is best. I went there not long ago, I got Carol, I think her name is. Older gal, but tiny and nice rack. You probably won't get FS so don't expect it. I got a HJ but it was a nice time. Jenny is the A team, whom I've never had, and she may offer a little more, so you may get more. Either way, good TS and good rub. Never been to the other 2.

MakeMKum
01-24-23, 20:44

TIA!For me, it's Mimi's. Just bring your A game cause she's good at up selling. Make it worthy for you. They will deliver there. btw, Eden and Mimi’s share the same staff.

AsssManKramer
01-25-23, 13:34

TIA!Before I can give my advice I would need to know what you're looking for. Since it's your first time, are you looking to keep it simple? Maybe just a massage and HJ? Or do you want more? Do you have a preference on age or physical appearance (height, big or small up top, etc)? I almost stopped going to AMP's early on because I was going to the wrong places.

Hokie6260
01-25-23, 16:30
Before I can give my advice I would need to know what you're looking for. Since it's your first time, are you looking to keep it simple? Maybe just a massage and HJ? Or do you want more? Do you have a preference on age or physical appearance (height, big or small up top, etc)? I almost stopped going to AMP's early on because I was going to the wrong places.Yes, keep it simple first time is the goal, massage / HJ. Not a real preference on age, but something up top to play with and will be allowed.

Thanks!

WalkerC
01-26-23, 08:12

TIA!Try all 3 and see which works best for you. In this hobby you are going to get good and bad experiences, if it's bad just take it as a lesson learned and move on to the next. And maybe give that bad experience 3 or 4 months and try again since the talent at places comes and goes so quick.

Cbsbb
01-27-23, 01:09
Yo Yo Spa on Courthouse Rd not far up from Southpoint. Same owners as the Oriental Spa on Chatham in the shopping center with McD's.

AsssManKramer
01-27-23, 09:43
Yes, keep it simple first time is the goal, massage / HJ. Not a real preference on age, but something up top to play with and will be allowed.

Thanks!Since they're so close to each other, check each one out as someone else recommended. You can walk in, ask house fees for 30/60 min, see what the girl (s) look like and tell them you'll be back a little later. Then choose who you think you'd have the best time with. Everyone has different experiences at with the ladies and therefore might recommend different places. I would lean towards Eden out of your three choices simply because the girls I've seen were more attractive to me and I'm certain you can get top play. I always hear great things about Stafford Wellness, but I must go on the wrong day or at the wrong time. Can't speak much about Mimi's as I haven't been there in years. One other place you can try is the Foot Spa near Vinny's and the car wash.

JayCramer80
01-27-23, 12:25
Yo Yo Spa on Courthouse Rd not far up from Southpoint. Same owners as the Oriental Spa on Chatham in the shopping center with McD's.Are you talking about Rainbow Spa down by the intersection at Levells Rd?

TonyRinger
01-27-23, 17:15
Are you talking about Rainbow Spa down by the intersection at Levells Rd?I saw the woman getting dropped off today at Oriental she looked between 40-46 decent size there was another one in the front seat I think they were headed to yo yo.

JayCramer80
01-27-23, 23:18
I saw the woman getting dropped off today at Oriental she looked between 40-46 decent size there was another one in the front seat I think they were headed to yo yo.I found it on Google Maps. Its in the strip Mall by the new Big Lots. Man we must have 25 AMP's in Fred now.

Anybody try YoYo yet?

TonyRinger
01-28-23, 00:33
I found it on Google Maps. Its in the strip Mall by the new Big Lots. Man we must have 25 AMP's in Fred now.

Anybody try YoYo yet?AMP city. . probably a good thing cause some will lower there rates due to oversaturation of just fold. I might go Monday idk AMPs been uninteresting to me. They want too much for too little.

Cbsbb
01-28-23, 10:01
Are you talking about Rainbow Spa down by the intersection at Levells Rd?No I don't know about Rainbow I've never been. This is a storefront in shipping center with Little Caesars, across street from a Wawa.

LowerBackPain
01-29-23, 00:38
I stopped by to see Ann and Lily (at CiCi's in F'burg) earlier today only to find the lights out and the door locked. Can anybody tell me the reason for this? Did they just leave early to go shopping today?

JayCramer80
01-29-23, 11:32
I stopped by to see Ann and Lily (at CiCi's in F'burg) earlier today only to find the lights out and the door locked. Can anybody tell me the reason for this? Did they just leave early to go shopping today?Maybe has something to do with Lunar New Year.

I drove by the morning (Sunday) and they are still closed. I hope they are okay. I like them, they have always been great to me.

JackMan303
01-29-23, 14:43
Can anyone confirm or deny the post about 5 Mile not providing FS anymore? Want to head over there since I'll be back in Fred on Mon / Tues and want to make sure I get the full xp. Especially if mama is up for some fun.

Asphalt
01-29-23, 22:33
A recent review of Healing Hands got me interested so I stopped in about 10 am One morning recently. A very slender, older provider with a button down, pink dress met me in the lobby to say "come back in an hour. " Well, I couldn't wait around that long but with very few words between us I gathered that she is a very gentle person and she wore nothing under the dress. Hmmm. I'll stop by later. Her gentleness really appealed to me and I'll drop in again as soon as I can.

Drove north a bit to Massage Pro and a thicker lady with D cups walked me into a room. She has ample strength for a good massage but as usual I began roaming too early so she switched to the upsell. She barely agreed to almost nude, full roaming HJ for 1. 0 but she wanted $2. 0 for BBBJ. Wow. Opted for the HJ and resolved not to stop in again.

HamCheese23
01-29-23, 23:47
Had a dream about Massage Pro. Saw the woman with the large teddies. Massage was decent and menu open, but expensive (2. 0). I was going to TOFTT, but got sketched. Started with a weak BBBJ. She seemed to go out of the way to avoid showing below the waist. When it was time for FS, she insisted that the lights be super low (barely above completely dark) and acted weird AF. I'm a pretty normal looking dude. Nothing grotesque. It was hard to interpret any other way than that she had something she really didn't want seen. I bailed. Might be nothing, but be careful. Won't be back.

Grafenberg
01-30-23, 21:06
An AMP was busted Friday in Stafford, looks like two ladies and a monger were arrested.

TonyRinger
01-30-23, 22:46
An AMP was busted Friday in Stafford, looks like two ladies and a monger were arrested.Which one? I tend to stay away from Stafford. Only rock with spotsylvania or downtown burg.

JayCramer80
01-31-23, 06:52
Which one? I tend to stay away from Stafford. Only rock with spotsylvania or downtown burg.I can't find any police report on it?

RickNva
01-31-23, 09:08
An AMP was busted Friday in Stafford, looks like two ladies and a monger were arrested.Can you provide details of which one? Maybe link to where you saw or read this?

Was planning to visit one this morning but your report put the brakes on that idea. Thanks for reporting.

Wondering if the place was targeted specifically or if LEO there is stepping up on this kind of fun?

TravlinMonger
01-31-23, 15:36
Arrest. Org stafford.

JayCramer80
01-31-23, 18:01
Arrest. Org stafford.I see it now, can't tell which AMP from the report. I checked the one girls history. This is her 3rd time getting busted in Virginia.

Hokie6260
01-31-23, 20:29
Since they're so close to each other, check each one out as someone else recommended. You can walk in, ask house fees for 30/60 min, see what the girl (s) look like and tell them you'll be back a little later. Then choose who you think you'd have the best time with. Everyone has different experiences at with the ladies and therefore might recommend different places. I would lean towards Eden out of your three choices simply because the girls I've seen were more attractive to me and I'm certain you can get top play. I always hear great things about Stafford Wellness, but I must go on the wrong day or at the wrong time. Can't speak much about Mimi's as I haven't been there in years. One other place you can try is the Foot Spa near Vinny's and the car wash.Heard all the advice and appreciate it. Had a dream on Thursday that I had finally got the nerve to go to Eden. Walked in and lady was sitting on a couch and immediately jumped up and took over her over shirt (flannel). Her shirt showed nice cleavage. Paid for HH and she walked me back. I didn't know if it was going to be her or someone else but it was super quiet and didn't see any evidence of anyone else being there. She put me in the room, I got undressed and laid down quickly. Same girl came back and immediately removed the cover up sheet completely and started massage. Massage wasn't that great but to be expected. Worked for about 15 minutes then asked me to turn over and gave me a pillow. She then gave the international signal for HJ. This is where the dream gets funny.

I said yes, how much. She said you tell me. Major language barrier had me confused. I attempted to ask if she'd take her top down while she gave me HJ. She had a very confused look on her face so I reached up and grabbed a handful. She smiled but looked confused. She was looking around and at the foot of the table with a confused look. I wasn't sure what was happening at this point. I offered. 60 but she said. 80, so I said ok. Oh boy here we go, she then took her top off and bra and jumped on the table and begin to TF me but told me to squeeze them together. I was like holy sh%& this escalated quickly. Nevertheless, it was fun and I made a mess that she had to clean off herself. I now understand why she was trying to figure it all out. I didn't know if I should have been embarrassed or proud of the play. She left, I got dressed. She came back in and I gave her. 80 for a mini bottle of water.

Hope this news of the Stafford bust isn't true, cause I want more dreams now.

Mahkra
02-01-23, 06:51
New ownership at the Garden. CiCi offers FS for $$. Did not partake but wanted to share.

MechanicJack
02-01-23, 07:29
Heard all the advice and appreciate it. Had a dream on Thursday that I had finally got the nerve to go to Eden. Walked in and lady was sitting on a couch and immediately jumped up and took over her over shirt (flannel). Her shirt showed nice cleavage. Paid for HH and she walked me back. I didn't know if it was going to be her or someone else but it was super quiet and didn't see any evidence of anyone else being there. She put me in the room, I got undressed and laid down quickly. Same girl came back and immediately removed the cover up sheet completely and started massage. Massage wasn't that great but to be expected. Worked for about 15 minutes then asked me to turn over and gave me a pillow. She then gave the international signal for HJ. This is where the dream gets funny.

I said yes, how much. She said you tell me. Major language barrier had me confused. I attempted to ask if she'd take her top down while she gave me HJ. She had a very confused look on her face so I reached up and grabbed a handful. She smiled but looked confused. She was looking around and at the foot of the table with a confused look. I wasn't sure what was happening at this point. I offered. 60 but she said. 80, so I said ok. Oh boy here we go, she then took her top off and bra and jumped on the table and begin to TF me but told me to squeeze them together. I was like holy sh%& this escalated quickly..Great trip report and sounds like a good maiden voyage. It is unclear where the recent LE activity was in Stafford, but there are verified arrests in Stafford County that include a probable client and two MTs. In addition to Eden / Mimi / Stafford Wellness, as Was pointed out, there is also the Foot Spa in the Sherwin Williams plaza. That has reviews on here from months back (summer time and before I think). Lastly, there is also "Touch of Seoul" massage a little further west on 610. I haven't been or seen it reviewed but it has all the trappings of a good place to get a well priced massage. I ventured further south recently and will post a trip report soon.

MechanicJack
02-01-23, 08:02
Was working down in FXBG and stopped by relaxation house early one day at opening time without an appointment. Asked for an hour, paid $70 and was led back to the room. I was dirty and request a TS first, so my MT led me back to a nice room and I got a TS that cleaned just about everywhere. TS facility there is nice, sturdy with hot water.

My therapist, "Jenny," spoke very little English. She said she had just started working there a few days ago and she seemed to still be learning. During the TS, she Asked if she could wash everywhere and I nodded. After a thorough cleaning she continues to just rinse me and I didn't know what to do, awaiting her direction. Then, as she washed me with one hand, she seemed to offer FS although I couldn't understand 100% exactly what she was saying. I wasn't interested in that and smiled and shook my head no. She continued rinsing and then I toweled off and went to the room. Massage was good— solid pressure and she was responsive to the areas I requested. Difficult to communicate but she had a very pleasant disposition and was eager to please. On flip, there was more language barrier and she seemed to be offering something more but I couldn't understand and wasn't interested in the full menu so it was an semi-standard NoVa massage and finish. During the finish there was a few moments of uncovered oral assist on the tip but it was mostly a hand massage finish with UTC top roaming. She had a great attitude but her language skills made it difficult to communicate. All in all a good massage and I'll be back. I pre-tipped $40 beforehand.

RickNva
02-01-23, 09:57
I see it now, can't tell which AMP from the report. I checked the one girls history. This is her 3rd time getting busted in Virginia.I tried Google and got nothing on this.

Can you share a link to what you read?

JayCramer80
02-01-23, 15:29
New ownership at the Garden. CiCi offers FS for $$. Did not partake but wanted to share.Is she young or old? Petite or thick? Any description helps.

JayCramer80
02-01-23, 15:33
Was working down in FXBG and stopped by relaxation house early one day at opening time without an appointment. Asked for an hour, paid $70 and was led back to the room. I was dirty and request a TS first, so my MT led me back to a nice room and I got a TS that cleaned just about everywhere. TS facility there is nice, sturdy with hot water.

My therapist, "Jenny," spoke very little English. She said she had just started working there a few days ago and she seemed to still be learning. During the TS, she Asked if she could wash everywhere and I nodded. After a thorough cleaning she continues to just rinse me and I didn't know what to do, awaiting her direction. Then, as she washed me with one hand, she seemed to offer FS although I couldn't understand 100% exactly what she was saying. I wasn't interested in that and smiled and shook my head no. She continued rinsing and then I toweled off and went to the room. Massage was good solid pressure and she was responsive to the areas I requested. Difficult to communicate but she had a very pleasant disposition and was eager to please. On flip, there was more language barrier and she seemed to be offering something more but I couldn't understand and wasn't interested in the full menu so it was an semi-standard NoVa massage and finish. During the finish there was a few moments of uncovered oral assist on the tip but it was mostly a hand massage finish with UTC top roaming. She had a great attitude but her language skills made it difficult to communicate. All in all a good massage and I'll be back. I pre-tipped $40 beforehand.You can always use Google Translate or one of the other numerous Translator Apps. They work great and girls love it when you use one. I speak over 100 languages. As long as I have my phone with me. LOL.

JayCramer80
02-01-23, 15:35
I tried Google and got nothing on this.

Can you share a link to what you read?Just go to the arrest. Org site like he said below. Select Virginia. I think you can also select the county. Scroll down until you see an Asian woman.

HobbyGuyTx
02-01-23, 16:15
FYI. Stopped by today and there was a sign on the window indicating that they are closed "by order of the Fire Marshall".

LowerBackPain
02-01-23, 17:38
Update: You have to put the Virginia in front (www.virginia.arrest.org). Pretty girl, of course we can't state her name here, but if this is her third arrest it makes you wonder what she's doing wrong. If her monger radar (female intuition) is turned off ... Is she not asking the correct monger questions in order to filter out the LEOs ...
--------------
I would like to visit this site as well. It could be useful in the future. I think the editor / filter for this site is altering the link they're giving. www.arrest.org takes you to multiple fake websites.

Just go to the arrest. Org site like he said below. Select Virginia. I think you can also select the county. Scroll down until you see an Asian woman.

Mojorizn1
02-01-23, 19:04
FYI. Stopped by today and there was a sign on the window indicating that they are closed "by order of the Fire Marshall".Are you refering to BK?

LowerBackPain
02-01-23, 19:08
A bit of further digging reveals that the male arrested with the two ladies was not a monger, but actually the owner of both OSHA Spa in Fredericksburg, Rainbow Spa in Spottsylvania, AA Spa in Massachusettes, Sunshine Spa in Arlington and Wawa Spa in Massachusettes. I guess LE has a lot of time on their hands and are putting less emphasis on violent crime.

... It is unclear where the recent LE activity was in Stafford, but there are verified arrests in Stafford County that include a probable client and two MTs. In addition to Eden / Mimi / Stafford Wellness, as Was pointed out, there is also the Foot Spa in the Sherwin Williams plaza. That has reviews on here from months back (summer time and before I think). Lastly, there is also "Touch of Seoul" massage a little further west on 610. I haven't been or seen it reviewed but it has all the trappings of a good place to get a well priced massage. I ventured further south recently and will post a trip report soon.

JayCramer80
02-01-23, 21:31
Update: You have to put the Virginia in front (www.virginia.arrest.org). Pretty girl, of course we can't state her name here, but if this is her third arrest it makes you wonder what she's doing wrong. If her monger radar (female intuition) is turned off ... Is she not asking the correct monger questions in order to filter out the LEOs ...
--------------
I would like to visit this site as well. It could be useful in the future. I think the editor / filter for this site is altering the link they're giving. www.arrest.org takes you to multiple fake websites.We, I looked up the case information on one of her bust. It cost her about $450 in fines is all. She probably makes that up in a few days.

TonyRinger
02-02-23, 00:26
Tried Oriental meh rushed TS, men massage, fast HE took a while to come to room. Friendly provider. First time again since last November probably going pause again on AMPs. Might just go to 5 Mile to see if I can get a decent massage. I see why business is low.

Cbsbb
02-02-23, 02:13
Is she young or old? Petite or thick? Any description helps.Cici is kind of petite, blond streaks in her hair, 30's, small chest. Cute to me.

MechanicJack
02-02-23, 17:28
A bit of further digging reveals that the male arrested with the two ladies was not a monger, but actually the owner of both OSHA Spa in Fredericksburg, Rainbow Spa in Spottsylvania, AA Spa in Massachusettes, Sunshine Spa in Arlington and Wawa Spa in Massachusettes. I guess LE has a lot of time on their hands and are putting less emphasis on violent crime.That is very impressive research. I'm not sure how you can get all that through public records search but color me impressed. But it begs the question if none of those properties are in Stafford County, then what is the nexus to Stafford? I wonder if this didn't happen at a MP.

Mahkra
02-03-23, 06:29
That is very impressive research. I'm not sure how you can get all that through public records search but color me impressed. But it begs the question if none of those properties are in Stafford County, then what is the nexus to Stafford? I wonder if this didn't happen at a MP.The arrests were in Spotsylvania County, not Stafford. They were arrested between 10 PM and 2 AM on the 27th. I have not seen any narrative of the arrests that identify a SPA or any details about the arrest. If South point is closed, then that is likely the SPA but not confirmed. Usually this type of thing would show up in local news posts. The fact that I cannot find any reporting on it indicates to me that it is ongoing. Caution is called for, if not a total blackout, on mongering for the next 30-60 days. Arraignment for the male is scheduled for the 8th at the Spotslyvania County Court House.

ChristNotama
02-04-23, 20:46
A recent review of Healing Hands got me interested so I stopped in about 10 am One morning recently. A very slender, older provider with a button down, pink dress met me in the lobby to say "come back in an hour. " Well, I couldn't wait around that long but with very few words between us I gathered that she is a very gentle person and she wore nothing under the dress. Hmmm. I'll stop by later. Her gentleness really appealed to me and I'll drop in again as soon as I can.

Drove north a bit to Massage Pro and a thicker lady with D cups walked me into a room. She has ample strength for a good massage but as usual I began roaming too early so she switched to the upsell. She barely agreed to almost nude, full roaming HJ for 1. 0 but she wanted $2. 0 for BBBJ. Wow. Opted for the HJ and resolved not to stop in again.Bruh. 4 is enough for a HJ, no wonder prices are going up.

JamesBlond007
02-05-23, 08:23
The arrests were in Spotsylvania County, not Stafford. They were arrested between 10 PM and 2 AM on the 27th. I have not seen any narrative of the arrests that identify a SPA or any details about the arrest. If South point is closed, then that is likely the SPA but not confirmed. Usually this type of thing would show up in local news posts. The fact that I cannot find any reporting on it indicates to me that it is ongoing. Caution is called for, if not a total blackout, on mongering for the next 30-60 days. Arraignment for the male is scheduled for the 8th at the Spotslyvania County Court House.Nothing wrong with being prudent, but consider, if the facts are reliable, 1) arrest (s) were made after hours, so likely they weren't specifically targeting mongers, 2) this happened over several states? Amazing that J Edgars weren't involved, unless that other shoe has yet to drop, which also probably means 3) it might be over taxes, immigration, or some other administrative state BS. Much easier to arrest someone over taxes than "he said, she said" stuff.

Head on a swivel, but have fun, be safe out there.

ShootAndRoll
02-07-23, 09:07
I'm not sure if anyone uses this site I found it many years ago at the 7-Eleven in Stafford when it was an actual newspaper. Free name search in the upper right hand corner. It doesn't do all the counties in the United States, but it does cover quite a few.

Are you looking for your favorite ATF rub and tug girl Who has disappeared. There's a possibility she's in Rappahannock.

https://bustednewspaper.com/virginia/gao-xiaoyun/20230127-012700/

Main page

https://bustednewspaper.com/mugshots/virginia/rappahannock-regional-jail/

RickNva
02-07-23, 09:32
I'm not sure if anyone uses this site I found it many years ago at the 7-Eleven in Stafford when it was an actual newspaper. Free name search in the upper right hand corner. It doesn't do all the counties in the United States, but it does cover quite a few.

Are you looking for your favorite ATF rub and tug girl Who has disappeared. There's a possibility she's in Rappahannock.

https://bustednewspaper.com/virginia/gao-xiaoyun/20230127-012700/

Main page

https://bustednewspaper.com/mugshots/virginia/rappahannock-regional-jail/Browsing through these links makes me wonder if more counties published similar reports would it serve as deterrent? Media sensationalizes the crimes but doesn't follow up with arrests and charges.

Regarding us in the hobby, see post in Northern Virginia "news and media reports" forum regarding arrest in Maryland with comments about increased activity in Northern Virginia.

Be safe out there.

RickNva
02-10-23, 09:41
Haven't seen any reports since the arrest in Spotsylvania. Wondering if anyone has taken a chance.

Now that it's cleared up the location of AMP, I'm ready to visit one in Stafford, but life hasn't given me the opportunity to travel south of Woodbridge.

AznPersuasion3
02-12-23, 18:04
Not from the area but was driving through with a bit of time to spare. Was in the mood for a table shower. Texted a bunch of different spas in the area to see if they offered. A couple responded. Eden was quick so I showed up there. Nice facility. Seems clean, but I didn't watch her change any sheets or anything so heads up on that. 2 girls working. One went out to take care of some business so when I arrived it was just 1 girl. Her name was "Yiwo"(sp? Anyway, she seemed friendly enough. Very average body, face was maybe a bit below average. Is say late 30's early 40's.

We go through the table shower. Pretty thorough. Not much teasing though. Then comes the massage. The tables are nicer than the ones I'm used to from southern VA. Anyway, massage is OK. Not bad but definitely not great. Mild brushing / teasing before flip. She wants tip before providing service, but didn't really negotiate $. 4 for everything.

Ending was mediocre. Everything about the visit is mediocre. Bring your own cover.

OnlyAOne
02-13-23, 14:29
Got some free time, thinking green, osha, or Cherry. Anyone have any suggestions.

KPgrom26
02-14-23, 20:41
Passing through the Burg, stopped by Relaxation House, place next to the driving school. Called ahead, Angela said Anna is gone back to China I'd get new girl Lisa. This is the third "Lisa" I've had at this place, all are different ladies. This Lisa was older, brownish hair, typical asian lady older body not really my type but just rolled with it. No english at all, had to use google translate to tell her I wanted a table shower first. Table shower was good, payed extra attention to the ass and balls. Back to the room, massage was good, firm with oil and worked out all the sore spots. Flip was a nice nova finish, with slow long stroke technique, ass play and massive release. Hot towel clean up and finished the massage with chest, feet and scalp, went over time by 5 minutes or so. Paid $70 to the house $60 tip. This place is my go to when passing through for good table shower, massage and standard finish with no haggling.

KP.

RickNva
02-16-23, 09:56
Life had me traveling south of Dumfries recently, so I decided to visit a Stafford AMP. Chose Stafford Wellness over the other 2 well reviewed sites because it was along my route. Called ahead and made sure they could work me in.

Arrived and Anna greeted me. Pretty, nice curvy, soft body for her age (said 42, but I'd guess 50 ish). I prefer older women (it's my freak, don't hate), is about 5'6" to 5'8", nice D's with some sag but nipples pointed front not down.

Supposedly 2 other girls working but I didn't see or hear anyone else.

Table shower was very thorough and relaxing, with some playful touching and making sure everything down below was good and clean. Short time in sauna followed while she sanitized the shower table area.

Back in room, laid $ on table so negotiations wouldn't kill the vibe. Got her naked and gave me access to everything except BJ and FS.

She gave a very good massage from shoulders to ankles. Probably second best I've experienced. Not so hard that muscles ached the next day, but firm enough to work out the knots.

On the flip, fun started. I have my own thoughts of how to make things interesting and good build up, so won't bore you with specifics. I will say she's very open minded and accommodating. Gave good HJ, good techniques and right touch.

For whatever reasons, stress and mentally distracted on my part that I didn't blow, but wasn't disappointed with visit. I had to reassure her it wasn't her fault; she appeared hurt like she had let me down. She kept encouraging me to come back and try different girl.

Total damage $. 7 and money well spent. Definitely plan to return, but also have to experience the other 2 on Hwy 610 to know who's best. But right now, I will definitely go back before revisiting ones in Woodbridge area.

JayCramer80
02-16-23, 15:03
Life had me traveling south of Dumfries recently, so I decided to visit a Stafford AMP. Chose Stafford Wellness over the other 2 well reviewed sites because it was along my route. Called ahead and made sure they could work me in.

Arrived and Anna greeted me. Pretty, nice curvy, soft body for her age (said 42, but I'd guess 50 ish). I prefer older women (it's my freak, don't hate), is about 5'6" to 5'8", nice D's with some sag but nipples pointed front not down.

Supposedly 2 other girls working but I didn't see or hear anyone else.

Table shower was very thorough and relaxing, with some playful touching and making sure everything down below was good and clean. Short time in sauna followed while she sanitized the shower table area.

Back in room, laid $ on table so negotiations wouldn't kill the vibe. Got her naked and gave me access to everything except BJ and FS.

She gave a very good massage from shoulders to ankles. Probably second best I've experienced. Not so hard that muscles ached the next day, but firm enough to work out the knots.

On the flip, fun started. I have my own thoughts of how to make things interesting and good build up, so won't bore you with specifics. I will say she's very open minded and accommodating. Gave good HJ, good techniques and right touch.

For whatever reasons, stress and mentally distracted on my part that I didn't blow, but wasn't disappointed with visit. I had to reassure her it wasn't her fault; she appeared hurt like she had let me down. She kept encouraging me to come back and try different girl.

Total damage $. 7 and money well spent. Definitely plan to return, but also have to experience the other 2 on Hwy 610 to know who's best. But right now, I will definitely go back before revisiting ones in Woodbridge area.IMHO, you will probably be disappointed with the other 2 on 610 compared to Stafford Wellness. Unless, you are looking for FS. I think SW always has better looking girls too.

WhiteGuy69
02-18-23, 16:50
IMHO, you will probably be disappointed with the other 2 on 610 compared to Stafford Wellness. Unless, you are looking for FS. I think SW always has better looking girls too.Does anyone know if a Jenny or Nana are still at Stafford Wellness? It has been long time since I made the drive to Stafford, but have had a great time with both of those girls in the past.

GrayDave
02-18-23, 19:53
Went back to Green Garden or whatever it's called now. Third visit recently. This time I was greeted by a blonde named KiKi who was wearing some loose fitting silk shorts and a matching top. Later I found out she wasn't wearing a bra. Taken back to a room and asked if I wanted two girls, there was a new girl to try. I told her no, paid the 70 for an hour, and got undressed while she left the room. When she came back she asked me again if I wanted two girls for a half hour. I decided to give it a try. In came LiLi. Not as pretty as KiKi but not bad. KiKi worked my shoulders and back while LeLe worked on my legs. LiLi is definitely new. Seemed a little timid. After a bit the playing began. Both girls got involved with that. Then the flip. KiKi asks if I wanted them to get naked. I hadn't planned on two girls so did not have enough money for good tips so we just settled for a HJ. LiLi pulled up her shirt and bra and offered her nips for sucking. I roamed under KiKi's shirt and found a nice set of firm tits and hard nipples. I was also able to slide up the legs of her shorts and slip a finger into her hot pussy. HJ was decent. Finished and they cleaned me up. KiKi said to come back and see just LeLe and I think she indicated that LiLi would give a BJ. Overall a nice time. May go back and see what LiLi has to offer on her own. Damage $ 70.

SaneClownPosse
02-19-23, 05:53
New ownership at the Garden. CiCi offers FS for $$. Did not partake but wanted to share.What's the full name? Not sure which AMP you're talking about.

RickNva
02-19-23, 18:10
Does anyone know if a Jenny or Nana are still at Stafford Wellness? It has been long time since I made the drive to Stafford, but have had a great time with both of those girls in the past.Too bad we can't have one for TS and massage, then change girls for flip and fun. My visit with Anna was very satisfying, but between previous reviews and her suggestion, I would like to try the other 2 she kept recommending. I didn't get their names but wondering if they might be Nana or Jenny.

GrayDave
02-19-23, 19:41
Does anyone know if a Jenny or Nana are still at Stafford Wellness? It has been long time since I made the drive to Stafford, but have had a great time with both of those girls in the past.I have been told that Jenny is at Reston Wellness.

JamesBlond007
02-20-23, 14:39
I had occasion to crack a nut the other morning and was feeling adventurous, so I went over to Yo yo, which is on courthouse road next to pizza pizza. According to hours posted online, they were supposed to be open, but weren't, so I decided to see if healing hands was in the mood. I tried round back, but the lack of peephole put me off to it, so I didn't try the stealth entrance, maybe some other time. I also didn't know that on a Sunday, for instance, they don't open until 11. Back round the front there was a mini van full of people parked right in front of it, and people were starting to gather, making a discreet entrance somewhat untenable, and from what I heard, it was worth putting off anyway, so I went forth in search of somewhere else to try. Tokyo can usually field a nice pair of coconuts but with a grippy finish, no thank you. Closest one from that was Sunrise by the Texas steakhouse, so I went with that.

Greeted at the door by a short, bottom-heavy lass, kind of a low talker and low energy, never got a name. Half hour, she says? Well, you must be psychic, because that's what I was going for. 50 for hh, she leads me to a room. I get comfy and she returns, I ask for TS. Ok, she goes away to prepare it. When she returns, I notice she has changed her bottom wardrobe from loose sweats to basically a loose mini skirt. She leads me back to the TS which is a bit moldy in places. Not a major health concern, but obvious that poor ventilation and lots of hot water have beat up the doors and wall a little. Anyway, she's warming up the water, and I get a nice peek at a round bottom, very nice. AMP girls are usually lacking in lower curves, so it was nice to see.

We finally get the water to a nice temp, and I hop up. As I look over at her, she strips off her stringy-lacy panties. All-righty then, full commando. Is a camel slide in my future? No. Despite that teaser, TS was pretty car-washy and non sensual. Once it was over, she handed me a towel and she left to go to another washroom. Normally after a TS the therapist towels you off a bit. This one? Nope, DIY. I dry off and hope that this isn't how the rest will go.

Back in the room, I lay face down. Usually the massage part comes first, but she comes in and pantomimes what do I want. Shake weight? Ride them cowboy? You bet. We negotiate to $. 6, and she runs off to grab the cover. Once back, she starts a somewhat unenthusiastic CBJ, and I don't know what it is about insisting on rolling onto a less than hard member, but that happened. If they'd only put in half the effort for 30 seconds, it would be easier. No matter, I get there eventually. The doggy view was pretty nice, otherwise nothing special. I wore her out for about 10 minutes and let her finish me manually. Hot towel, then a 10 minute half-hearted massage with some shiatsu back punches.

You'll get better at every stage of the interaction somewhere else, but CFS is on the table at a comparable rate if that's your thing.

JessicaRiley
02-20-23, 16:33
Just got around to remembering my dreams and need to mention Lily who many are familiar with. Still can't imagine finding someone as pretty as her, and I am a sucker for her shoulder length hair, pretty face, and gorgeous rack.

In my dream last summer, it was pretty standard, pay the house fee for an hour, and head back towards the TS. Pretty standard. Her English is improving and her physique remains amazing. She mentions she keeps it up by going to the gym. Head back to the room and does a standard massage. After a long day of work I'm sure it does the trick, a little teasing then turn over. Minimal negotiation if I remember correctly, but I offered about. 5 and was treated very well. Lovely, soft, round and delicious teddies were pulled out. Decent hand work, and Russian was great. She even does licking on my nipples as she rubs junior and places her chest on mine. Solid finish, always returning when I am around here. Total damage house fee plus. 5.

MakeMKum
02-22-23, 21:34
Was chatting with another member here with an inquiry. Where's the best Asian Spa in Fredericksburg for a better than good to great massage but no HE? It was suggested that I pose the question here.

JayCramer80
02-23-23, 11:40
Was chatting with another member here with an inquiry. Where's the best Asian Spa in Fredericksburg for a better than good to great massage but no HE? It was suggested that I pose the question here.I think Anna at CiCi Oriental gives the best massage. The HE is optional.

MakeMKum
02-23-23, 17:18
I think Anna at CiCi Oriental gives the best massage. The HE is optional.Thanks but I prefer not even a hint of a HE is possible. Otherwise, I will stick with my for sures.

AssLuVA
02-24-23, 11:54
Just curious. What's everyone's thoughts around doing 30 minutes vs 60 minutes and why? Better luck one way or another, more time to explore and better value, shorter time and straight to the point, cheaper, etc. I, personally, don't lean one way or another and have had pretty good luck both ways so am very curious what why'all think.

RickNva
02-24-23, 16:38
Just curious. What's everyone's thoughts around doing 30 minutes vs 60 minutes and why? Better luck one way or another, more time to explore and better value, shorter time and straight to the point, cheaper, etc. I, personally, don't lean one way or another and have had pretty good luck both ways so am very curious what why'all think.It's definitely just my opinion, but I tend to go for full hour simply from costs perspective. Why pay, for example 50 for half hour when 20 more gets you full hour?

It's bitten me on the backside if MT rushes or shorts your time but the majority of the time I've gotten the full time (45-60 minutes based on AMP standard house fees).

The only times I've gone with 30 minutes is when they say it's all the time they have or just looking for quick touch and release.

MakeMKum
02-24-23, 17:08
Just curious. What's everyone's thoughts around doing 30 minutes vs 60 minutes and why? Better luck one way or another, more time to explore and better value, shorter time and straight to the point, cheaper, etc. I, personally, don't lean one way or another and have had pretty good luck both ways so am very curious what why'all think.Well, I'm relatively new to the game. I got started mid-COVID times. I've had experiences down in Hampton Roads, my former hometown, and now here in Freddy / Stafford area. I have only gone for 60 minute sessions however, in hind sight, I sense that the better value may be 30 minutes, depending on the place. For example, Cloud 99, Relaxation Day, Classic Asian, these places waste no time making their intentions known. They want to get you off, get paid, and get you out. I prefer the 60 sessions. I go for the massage and the lead up to a HE. Suggestions on places, btw, would be greatly appreaciated.

MakeMKum
02-27-23, 16:59
I called ahead as I always do at these places. I was told 1:30. The spa is in a decent enough, discreet location if that's anyone's concern. Not mine. Found the door locked when I got there so I rang the bell for entrance. I assume someone was being serviced at the time. I was just about to do an about face when the door opened. Tallish woman opened the door. Good English. She offered up the massage menu chart where I chose the 45 minute option. Then there was an odd claim that she had to "clean the room". She asked me to take a seat. Had I not already have paid, I would have left. Maybe 5 minutes later, here comes a monger, heading out. Must have been the the locked door guy. He looked relieved.

Following him was a blondish haired women who greeted me again in good English. She then disappeared down the hall. Soon after came who I later determined to be Anna, my provider. Went down the sparking lights hallway to the room with double tables and a couch.

The massage (I asked for firm) was scented oils, medium and uneventful. Out for warm towel, back for the clean up and lame attempt at a tease. However. When she got to the HJ, it was done with patience and effort. Not rushed at all. OTC reach in for the little nips was accepted. Not much there. She proudly got me to the finish, clean up and out. So so visit. I'll keep looking elsewhere.

6 house; . 5 tip.

JamesBlond007
03-01-23, 15:04
I called ahead as I always do at these places. I was told 1:30. The spa is in a decent enough, discreet location if that's anyone's concern.Which place is this? There are 2 as far as I can tell, one in westwood, the other on chatham hts.

MakeMKum
03-01-23, 16:01
Which place is this? There are 2 as far as I can tell, one in westwood, the other on chatham hts.Ci Ci Oriental in a shopping complex off Plank road.

JayCramer80
03-01-23, 16:25
Ci Ci Oriental in a shopping complex off Plank road.By Golds Gym.

C L Hunter
03-03-23, 15:18
Been a while since I passed thru your town. I'm planning stopping somewhere on my way back north next week as well.

After reading reviews it sounded like Thai Spa / Relaxation House next to the driving school was what I needed for a Thursday night traveling south. I was greeted by a super sexy woman (no name) who took the house donation. 70 and told me to get prepped for TS. When the door knocked it was a different woman cute, but not as sexy. Her name was Alice. She took me to the TS which I was too tall for. A little uncomfortable it we made it work. Vey nice shower getting the sensitive areas well. Back to the room Alice gave a superb massage over the sheet for a good 30 minutes before revealing my bare back and legs etc. Then came more massage with oil and she really got my kinks out. Too notch for an AMP. Got a hot towel and some light touch. Turned over and explained little man doesn't always cooperate especially somewhere new. She didn't skip a beat. Incredible work to turn him into big man. Such a great feeling I definitely want more relaxation from Alice. Once I had a 2nd hot towel she continued head and face massage and a foot massage. All that effort deserved a. 6 tip. Got hugs from Alice and the first lady and back to the highway I went. Made the next 6 hours very chill.

If anyone has intel on a place with attractive Asian spinner types that offer full menu please message me or post here. Last summer I met a younger girl at Osha I think it was called who gave me everything I needed that day.

Stay safe my dudes.

Hokie6260
03-07-23, 10:17
I've tried the other two in Stafford, and had just ok experiences. Anyone been to SW lately and have a good recommendation for a MT specifically?

RickNva
03-07-23, 12:54
I've tried the other two in Stafford, and had just ok experiences. Anyone been to SW lately and have a good recommendation for a MT specifically?I visited there a couple of weeks ago. Posted report after pretty good visit. I saw Anna, but 2 others supposedly working that morning too.

Best suggestions, call ahead to make sure they are open and can see you at desired time, and treat them nice. YMMV.

JayCramer80
03-07-23, 13:01
Been a while since I passed thru your town. I'm planning stopping somewhere on my way back north next week as well.

After reading reviews it sounded like Thai Spa / Relaxation House next to the driving school was what I needed for a Thursday night traveling south. I was greeted by a super sexy woman (no name) who took the house donation. 70 and told me to get prepped for TS. When the door knocked it was a different woman cute, but not as sexy. Her name was Alice. She took me to the TS which I was too tall for. A little uncomfortable it we made it work. Vey nice shower getting the sensitive areas well. Back to the room Alice gave a superb massage over the sheet for a good 30 minutes before revealing my bare back and legs etc. Then came more massage with oil and she really got my kinks out. Too notch for an AMP. Got a hot towel and some light touch. Turned over and explained little man doesn't always cooperate especially somewhere new. She didn't skip a beat. Incredible work to turn him into big man. Such a great feeling I definitely want more relaxation from Alice. Once I had a 2nd hot towel she continued head and face massage and a foot massage. All that effort deserved a. 6 tip. Got hugs from Alice and the first lady and back to the highway I went. Made the next 6 hours very chill.

If anyone has intel on a place with attractive Asian spinner types that offer full menu please message me or post here. Last summer I met a younger girl at Osha I think it was called who gave me everything I needed that day.

Stay safe my dudes.I haven't tasted the candy yet, but there is a recent review for Green Garden mentioning cute Asian spinners.

JackMehauf
03-08-23, 19:11
Hello Virginians! Which of these cities listed in VA would be the best place to search for AMPs in the Dumfries / Quantico area?

Thanks!

Cbsbb
03-08-23, 20:44
Hello Virginians! Which of these cities listed in VA would be the best place to search for AMPs in the Dumfries / Quantico area?

Thanks!Northern Virginia would be where you would want to post. Though I'm sure a lot of folks (like myself) look at both threads.

MakeMKum
03-08-23, 22:28

Thanks!Actually, if your plan is to not have to venture too far from the Quantico / Dumfries / Triangle area, I'd seek out AMP's between Fredericksburg and Woodbridge. That will include Fredericksburg, Stafford, Qunatico / Triangle (slim pickings), Dumfries, and Woodbridge. You should be able to find something to your liking amongst these cities.

RickNva
03-09-23, 09:45

Thanks!Seeing the "no answer answers" to your question, I wanted to get you to give you some places to try. Obviously, YMMV and we all have our preferences.

In Stafford (15-20 minutes south of Dumfries), I've enjoyed visits to Stafford Wellness just off Route 1. Fair prices and pretty ladies with open menu. Anna is my favorite but I like older women. Met one other (forgot her name) who is slightly plump but pretty face and great attitude.

In Dumfries / Woodbridge: for legit massage with OTC touching only, try Oriental Massage off Minnieville near Caton Hill Rd. Helen is my favorite and gives great massages. For standard NOVA finish, I had good experience at Kings Spa off Golansky Blvd. For a bit more, Pine Spa off Old Bridge was enjoyable with cute 35+ providers; didn't partake but suspect pretty open menu.

There are a number of other AMPs in the area but I have no personal experience with them. As one other monger suggested, research the Northern Virginia MP forum for other reviews. Oasis and Route 1 Spas came up in reviews last September or October but plenty of intel available.

Be mindful of independent escorts though, some reportedly fun. But most have had state sponsored vacations, hooked on monkey candy and, or have uptight handlers. For no strings attached happy ending fun, stick with the AMPs.

TonyRinger
03-10-23, 22:50
Went to green garden last week. Most I ever paid at an AMP. Got what wanted tho I think she liked me. "awesome massage" LOL that's all. Imma say.

JayCramer80
03-12-23, 08:57
I visited an AMP girl I've known for a long time. She's working in Herndon now. She said a young guy was arrested for something and he told the Cops all the AMP' he's been to for FS. She said about 7 girls all left the Burg quickly because Cops started showing up and inspecting the AMP's. Not sure how how true it all is, but she was sure of it. Don't be surprised if the girls are more cautious now.

Grafenberg
03-12-23, 14:11
I visited an AMP girl I've known for a long time. She's working in Herndon now. She said a young guy was arrested for something and he told the Cops all the AMP' he's been to for FS. She said about 7 girls all left the Burg quickly because Cops started showing up and inspecting the AMP's. Not sure how how true it all is, but she was sure of it. Don't be surprised if the girls are more cautious now.That guy is a maroon, shut up and get a lawyer. The police are not going to help you, even if you help them. Law enforcement motto on cars should be "To punish and enslave."

JamesBlond007
03-13-23, 09:12
That guy is a maroon, shut up and get a lawyer. The police are not going to help you, even if you help them. Law enforcement motto on cars should be "To punish and enslave."Repeat after me - "I don't answer questions. " If they detain you and force you to give them identification, give it, but you never have to answer any questions.

RickNva
03-13-23, 09:34
I visited an AMP girl I've known for a long time. She's working in Herndon now. She said a young guy was arrested for something and he told the Cops all the AMP' he's been to for FS. She said about 7 girls all left the Burg quickly because Cops started showing up and inspecting the AMP's. Not sure how how true it all is, but she was sure of it. Don't be surprised if the girls are more cautious now.Can you get some names of girls that left or AMPs affected by this move? I have one or 2 places / ladies I enjoy visiting with work takes me to Stafford or Fredericksburg.

Unstoppable123
03-13-23, 13:22
Went to green garden today. What happen to the other woman with this big breast. Today I got a very older lady that was okay. No show tho just HJ. Give me some tips I'm still a rookie in the game.

LowerBackPain
03-13-23, 18:05
Unstoppable, GreenGarden has changed staff / crew three times in the last three years and I'm still waiting for my Fav (Le-Le) to return. It would also help business if they got a TS. The lovely that I saw named Le-Le (a different MT with the same name) and she is still there. Q1: What was the name of the older MT that hosted your session? Q2: Did she have a thin girlish shape or a fat grandmotherly shape? Q3: Was she the only one there working that day?

Went to green garden today. What happen to the other woman with this big breast. Today I got a very older lady that was okay. No show tho just HJ. Give me some tips I'm still a rookie in the game.

LowerBackPain
03-13-23, 18:11
Anybody else able to confirm these pop inspections? Anybody's go-to MTs or ATF in the F'burg area suddenly no longer available?

I visited an AMP girl I've known for a long time. She's working in Herndon now. She said a young guy was arrested for something and he told the Cops all the AMP' he's been to for FS. She said about 7 girls all left the Burg quickly because Cops started showing up and inspecting the AMP's. Not sure how how true it all is, but she was sure of it. Don't be surprised if the girls are more cautious now.

Unstoppable123
03-13-23, 18:52
I didn't get her name but she was an older woman she had a nice little body and she wasn't the only one there. Right when I left I saw another girl that I was I had because her body was amazing.

Unstoppable, GreenGarden has changed staff / crew three times in the last three years and I'm still waiting for my Fav (Le-Le) to return. It would also help business if they got a TS. The lovely that I saw named Le-Le (a different MT with the same name) and she is still there. Q1: What was the name of the older MT that hosted your session? Q2: Did she have a thin girlish shape or a fat grandmotherly shape? Q3: Was she the only one there working that day?

TonyRinger
03-14-23, 13:35
That guy is a maroon, shut up and get a lawyer. The police are not going to help you, even if you help them. Law enforcement motto on cars should be "To punish and enslave."Facts so dumb. He must of did something really bad.

TonyRinger
03-14-23, 13:36
Went to green garden today. What happen to the other woman with this big breast. Today I got a very older lady that was okay. No show tho just HJ. Give me some tips I'm still a rookie in the game.Are you talking about the browner skinned one?

TonyRinger
03-14-23, 13:37
I visited an AMP girl I've known for a long time. She's working in Herndon now. She said a young guy was arrested for something and he told the Cops all the AMP' he's been to for FS. She said about 7 girls all left the Burg quickly because Cops started showing up and inspecting the AMP's. Not sure how how true it all is, but she was sure of it. Don't be surprised if the girls are more cautious now.It will die out. M but it's probably the ones that are related to yo yo.

ShootAndRoll
03-18-23, 07:37
[Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]
I visited an AMP girl I've known for a long time. She's working in Herndon now. She said a young guy was arrested for something and he told the Cops all the AMP' he's been to for FS. She said about 7 girls all left the Burg quickly because Cops started showing up and inspecting the AMP's. Not sure how how true it all is, but she was sure of it. Don't be surprised if the girls are more cautious now.I stay away from AMPs but. You rub and tug guys had to have visited this hot little spinner. Her friend is there as well.

https://bustednewspaper.com/virginia/yin-xiangyue/20230317-121000/

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.

Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

Thanks!

TonyRinger
03-18-23, 15:49
Below. Where does she work at so I can stay away. But I am done with AMPs for the most part.

JamesBlond007
03-19-23, 08:07
Below. Where does she work at so I can stay away. But I am done with AMPs for the most part.I don't recognize her, but if you say she's a spinner, with the dyed hair she looks a little like "Emma", who never did FS, not for me anyway. Only place I know she was connected with was Allure, but she moved around a bit. If that's even her.

What I'm surprised about is that an AMP arrest was even made. Typically they're hard to hit because, and I'm armchair quarterbacking here, you'd either have to have some sworn testimony, probable cause to raid the joint in question and / or some hard evidence. We're all guessing, but in this case, maybe some poor sap was probably coerced into giving a statement, and since an affidavit stands as fact in a court of law, the rest is history. As for probable cause, I read once about a place that got busted because their waterworks were getting clogged up with used condoms. Surprise health and fire inspections (which happened to me once) are easy ways to get in the door just to get a quick peek about what's going on, and some scantily clad, bleary eyed woman sleeping on a couch surely raises some alarms (actually saw that in one place). Maybe the boys in blue lurked this forum and staked out a place they knew would be a home run, or one that some locals complained about. Maybe it was a site of some possible other bad / worse stuff happening, and the bawdy place stuff was just a way to get in the door. Who knows.

A big part of this, I imagine, is the FS issue. I like to think that uncle LEO looks the other way if its just a happy handy, either because it's too hard to prosecute, or a simple rub & tug isn't a problem to them. How else would 20+ of these places exist in the burg. But when you get into FS that's a whole other ball of wax. More un-taxable tip money is changing hands, more potential for disease, exploitation, etc.

I'll probably lay low for a bit, like everyone else, but personally this doesn't swear off AMP's for me. I'm much more concerned about getting mugged than a chat with uncle LEO. I generally avoid places that have a reported high instance of FS. Other than that I keep my head on a swivel and if pressed, don't talk to the cops.

MakeMKum
03-19-23, 10:59
I don't recognize her, but if you say she's a spinner, with the dyed hair she looks a little like "Emma", who never did FS, not for me anyway. Only place I know she was connected with was Allure, but she moved around a bit. If that's even her.

What I'm surprised about is that an AMP arrest was even made. Typically they're hard to hit because, and I'm armchair quarterbacking here, you'd either have to have some sworn testimony, probable cause to raid the joint in question and / or some hard evidence. We're all guessing, but in this case, maybe some poor sap was probably coerced into giving a statement, and since an affidavit stands as fact in a court of law, the rest is history. As for probable cause, I read once about a place that got busted because their waterworks were getting clogged up with used condoms. Surprise health and fire inspections (which happened to me once) are easy ways to get in the door just to get a quick peek about what's going on, and some scantily clad, bleary eyed woman sleeping on a couch surely raises some alarms (actually saw that in one place). Maybe the boys in blue lurked this forum and staked out a place they knew would be a home run, or one that some locals complained about. Maybe it was a site of some possible other bad / worse stuff happening, and the bawdy place stuff was just a way to get in the door. Who knows.

A big part of this, I imagine, is the FS issue. I like to think that uncle LEO looks the other way if its just a happy handy, either because it's too hard to prosecute, or a simple rub & tug isn't a problem to them. How else would 20+ of these places exist in the burg. But when you get into FS that's a whole other ball of wax. More un-taxable tip money is changing hands, more potential for disease, exploitation, etc.

I'll probably lay low for a bit, like everyone else, but personally this doesn't swear off AMP's for me. I'm much more concerned about getting mugged than a chat with uncle LEO. I generally avoid places that have a reported high instance of FS. Other than that I keep my head on a swivel and if pressed, don't talk to the cops.Here here. Well stated. I'm not shying away from AMPs as of yet. I'm more attracted to the non FS spots. I go for both services, massage and other. Maybe we here should consider leaving out the solicitous details when posting. Save them for PM.

JayCramer80
03-19-23, 18:10
I don't recognize her, but if you say she's a spinner, with the dyed hair she looks a little like "Emma", who never did FS, not for me anyway. Only place I know she was connected with was Allure, but she moved around a bit. If that's even her.

I'll probably lay low for a bit, like everyone else, but personally this doesn't swear off AMP's for me. I'm much more concerned about getting mugged than a chat with uncle LEO. I generally avoid places that have a reported high instance of FS. Other than that I keep my head on a swivel and if pressed, don't talk to the cops.She may not even be an AMP girl. Might be one of the ACS girls working out of the hotels in the area.

JamesBlond007
03-20-23, 09:12
She may not even be an AMP girl. Might be one of the ACS girls working out of the hotels in the area.Ah, true. I hadn't thought of that. I avoid those like the plague.

Cbsbb
03-20-23, 15:30
She may not even be an AMP girl. Might be one of the ACS girls working out of the hotels in the area.No, I recognize both of them from AMPs but as previously stated never had FS even on the menu so that is interesting. Truly YMMV I guess or police just went on accusation or however.

Cbsbb
03-20-23, 15:32
Two new ladies at GG. I missed Cici who was on the way to becoming an ATF. They move around quite a bit. Have not been around as much lately, spent some time in Tysons.

RickNva
03-22-23, 13:09
Unstoppable123.

Are you talking about the browner skinned one?Does anyone know the name (and estimated age) of this browner skin provider? Dated a dark complexion Filipina years ago and something about the color of her skin was very hot.

TIA.

LowerBackPain
03-22-23, 17:44
Sad news about lovely, petite Emma. If you recall, most of us first met her at AllureWellness where she was paired with Gina. Next, she moved to Relaxation (on Pratt) where I last saw her in June when she mentioned she was going on vacation and would be at a new location when she returned. Q1: Anybody know where she went to after Relaxation? Q2: Anybody know where this bust took place?

ShootAndRoll;.

Police Mugshots deleted by Admin.

I stay away from AMPs but. You rub and tug guys had to have visited this hot little spinner. Her friend is there as well.

https://bustednewspaper.com/virginia/yin-xiangyue/20230317-121000/

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.

Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and / or photographs.

Thanks!

ShootAndRoll
03-24-23, 08:49
Sad news about lovely, petite Emma. If you recall, most of us first met her at AllureWellness where she was paired with Gina. Next, she moved to Relaxation (on Pratt) where I last saw her in June when she mentioned she was going on vacation and would be at a new location when she returned. Q1: Anybody know where she went to after Relaxation? Q2: Anybody know where this bust took place?

If you read the form below, it gives the place. My post was not to embarrass the two females but to let the readers know there was LEO activity. No business name was given or I would have posted the info. Members have identified the business. Stay safe.

TonyRinger
03-24-23, 10:32
If you read the form below, it gives the place. My post was not to embarrass the two females but to let the readers know there was LEO activity. No business name was given or I would have posted the info. Members have identified the business. Stay safe.It doesn't give the place that's why peeps are asking smh.

ShootAndRoll
03-25-23, 09:24
You could always send a private message to the member below who said he knew where they worked. The charge was prostitution: keep / reside Brawdy place.

It doesn't give the place that's why peeps are asking smh.

JayCramer80
03-26-23, 10:33
You could always send a private message to the member below who said he knew where they worked. The charge was prostitution: keep / reside Brawdy place.I know that resembles Emma, but I'm not so sure that is her. She has that color hair but its been a couple years since I saw her. Pratt St. Appears to still be open. Southpoint and Classic Spa on Princess Anne appear to be closed.

JayCramer80
03-26-23, 10:38
You could always send a private message to the member below who said he knew where they worked. The charge was prostitution: keep / reside Brawdy place.It looks like they were charged with a Class 1 Misdemeaner (prostitution). I'm not sure what that means, but thet will probably just get a fine. I don't think you get jail time for misdemeaners.

TonyRinger
03-26-23, 11:13
I know that resembles Emma, but I'm not so sure that is her. She has that color hair but its been a couple years since I saw her. Pratt St. Appears to still be open. Southpoint and Classic Spa on Princess Anne appear to be closed.Yep classic or South point would be my best. Classic definitely ain't giving no massages LOL.

LowerBackPain
03-27-23, 19:23
TR, No more intel at this point, but still digging. Her arraignment is this Thursday and, though I doubt if I'll have time, I was thinking about stopping by the courthouse and offering to buy her lunch after she's done dismissing the judge. LOL "Classic definitely ain't giving no massages" LOL.

Yep classic or South point would be my best. Classic definitely ain't giving no massages LOL.

HarveyB347
03-27-23, 19:35
I've been wanting to return to 5-mile or some other AMP, but based on this thread, I can't tell if anyone is even partaking anymore.

LowerBackPain
03-27-23, 20:47
A couple of arrests in the area have caused some to limit the amount of details they post lately. Simply don't want to attract any unnecessary heat or attention. YMMV. It seems that NOVA is still very active.

I've been wanting to return to 5-mile or some other AMP, but based on this thread, I can't tell if anyone is even partaking anymore.

TonyRinger
03-27-23, 21:01
TR, No more intel at this point, but still digging. Her arraignment is this Thursday and, though I doubt if I'll have time, I was thinking about stopping by the courthouse and offering to buy her lunch after she's done dismissing the judge. LOL "Classic definitely ain't giving no massages" LOL.Rainbowand classic jet settled one it's either one of those two.

Cbsbb
03-29-23, 13:54
I noticed Osha also closed yesterday. All the other ones in that cluster seem to still be open (GG, Allure, Cherry). Classic down as noted previously.

RickNva
03-29-23, 15:28
A couple of arrests in the area have caused some to limit the amount of details they post lately. Simply don't want to attract any unnecessary heat or attention. YMMV. It seems that NOVA is still very active.Willing to bet just like mongers hesitant to post adventures, providers may tighten up the menu or pretend to be legitimate place out of fear the next guy is undercover cop.

LowerBackPain
03-29-23, 17:43
Strange, even the direct cell numbers that I have for the MTs go straight to voicemail. I could sometimes find the OSHA MTs working at Cherry and even way down Plank at Spring Massage. If intel on closure is true and any of the lovelies resurface kindly post or message. Makes sense that some would switch to 2 BR condos or apartments further North.

I noticed Osha also closed yesterday. All the other ones in that cluster seem to still be open (GG, Allure, Cherry). Classic down as noted previously.

Cbsbb
03-29-23, 21:30
Willing to bet just like mongers hesitant to post adventures, providers may tighten up the menu or pretend to be legitimate place out of fear the next guy is undercover cop.Don't know whether it's good or bad but I frequent places enough thankfully I am still able to get what I need to get, as stated YMMV. I'm pretty consistent to just rt 17 and east side of rt 3 though I did pop my head in J&L greeted by older provider with her tits falling out that I passed on. Sakura and Chatham Oriental had a lot of other traffic in the shopping center so I passed on going in there. Pratt Relax also had an older lady as well. Settled on Ada at Allure.

JamesBlond007
03-30-23, 18:01
Sure would be nice if there was an indy or 2 in the burg. At this point I might hit up Lassie to see if she's still rubbing and tugging.

MakeMKum
03-30-23, 21:17
Don't know whether it's good or bad but I frequent places enough thankfully I am still able to get what I need to get, as stated YMMV. I'm pretty consistent to just rt 17 and east side of rt 3 though I did pop my head in J&L greeted by older provider with her tits falling out that I passed on. Sakura and Chatham Oriental had a lot of other traffic in the shopping center so I passed on going in there. Pratt Relax also had an older lady as well. Settled on Ada at Allure.J&L was one of the first to close. One day it was there and thriving, the next, gone. Classic has even lost its front door signage. And I noticed new construction on the unit above it. Maybe they were bought out?

Cbsbb
03-30-23, 22:26
J&L was one of the first to close. One day it was there and thriving, the next, gone. Classic has even lost its front door signage. And I noticed new construction on the unit above it. Maybe they were bought out?J&L was very much open as of Tuesday. It's speculated Classic might have been the place of the arrests that had been mentioned. I don't know why Osha is closed.

LowerBackPain
04-02-23, 19:02
Allure, Cherry and Green Garden are all still green lit, but my sore back led me to the skilled hands at Relaxation on Pratt. New MT (Sky) has been there about a week and her top half alone was worth the visit. Thin, about 5'-3", approx. 30-why-o, hair dyed with pink streaks. Play Safe. JayCramer80 your box is full. Message for the details that others got.

JamesBlond007
04-03-23, 09:17
I popped in at Cici this weekend. I have to say, I like the 45 min option. I drew Anna. Nice rub, grippy finish. Insisted on 60 for a HE and UTC roam on top. Probably trying to recoup for the loss of 15 min. Of house fee. Otherwise business as usual.

MakeMKum
04-09-23, 21:19
YMMV but Blue Massage may be an option for those mongers out there that look for an above average massage followed by tease and a NOVA finish. Not sure if there's new staff here or they're jealous of area competition but I got an Anna here and she served me well. PM me for Intel if interested.

Cbsbb
04-10-23, 17:04
Looked like Osha was still closed on Saturday.

AsssManKramer
04-11-23, 14:20
Looked like Osha was still closed on Saturday.I was in the shopping center today and drove past OSHA. The neon OPEN sign was on which made it appear like it was back in business (when I drove by it a few weeks ago the light was off). I did not go in though so I'm not 100% certain.

TonyRinger
04-13-23, 21:24
Officially over. I know it's been since last Summer they been closed but they officially moved.

Everything out. Now leased out to some other business. Hopefully in the future.

There is an option in KG.

Cbsbb
04-13-23, 23:47
Officially over. I know it's been since last Summer they been closed but they officially moved.

Everything out. Now leased out to some other business. Hopefully in the future.

There is an option in KG.I never made it out there. The one time I was passing through they were already closed for the day. Then closed altogether. It would be nice to have a KG option although I used to make out ok in Waldorf when I had to head that way.

Dave777
04-16-23, 20:07
I was in the shopping center today and drove past OSHA. The neon OPEN sign was on, which made it appear like it was back in business (when I drove by it a few weeks ago the light was off). I did not go in though so I'm not 100% certain.Osha is still open but the lady's name that started with a why no longer works there. I used to go all last summer, and it seemed like she helped run the place. Now that she is gone, it seems like they are closed a lot. She works way down the street now.

JamesBlond007
04-18-23, 14:04
I took a stroll in the garden, which I've also seen listed as healthy edge, the one in westwood. I asked about TS, knowing that they didn't have one, maybe asking about it would prompt someone to say "well, people keep asking for it". Maybe its a pain to clean, high water bill, who knows. I sowed that seed. She looked at me like I was speaking japanese (and she's Chinese).

Anyway, standard below-average AMP rub, lots of elbow work. Honestly, if it isn't going to be therapeutic, at least make it pleasureable. Anyhow, on the flip, she gestured at a BJ. I threw out a cee note as a starting bid. She countered with a 50% upcharge. I politely declined, and she settled for the initial bid. BBBJCIM with a spit into a tissue at the end. I've had better, but it was not bad.

Side note, nothing makes you feel better than when she has a hacking cough afterward. I think it was partially a cultural thing, like how they have no issue with the "snort and clear", but yeah, mildly unsettling. The rest of the time was a clock watch, so I said "ok?" when the timing felt right. I don't like to hang around too long after I bust it.

Loader401
04-21-23, 10:52
Went there a few days ago. I drew Anna as my middle aged provider. She was pleasant and seemed very concerned that the massage was good. Well it was a good medium pressure massage. She all the spots and near the end her teasing began. Even during the teasing she wanted to know if the massage was good which for the 50th time, yes it was. After the flip, we negotiated $. 2 for a BBBJ. She wanted me to warn her before I popped so it wasn't in her mouth. I was able to nurse a bit. The bottom half was flooded with the red tide (she felt the need to pull her pants down to prove it-I'll trust you and just negotiate for something else) Before my pop I let her know and she milked every drop out. Good time, simple time, will repeat.

Anyone notice that cherry aroma down the strip at 700 is not advertising a lot and mentioning new girls? Anybody took a jump yet?

PartTimer2010
04-21-23, 16:08
Has anyone been to "Yoyo spa" in the Breezewood shopping center off of courthouse rd Spotsylvania? It's the shopping center with big lots and Jimmy t's ice cream. Passing through and saw it today but don't recall seeing anyone post about it. Would like some reviews if anyone has tried. Feel free to PM.

TonyRinger
04-22-23, 15:47
Has anyone been to "Yoyo spa" in the Breezewood shopping center off of courthouse rd Spotsylvania? It's the shopping center with big lots and Jimmy t's ice cream. Passing through and saw it today but don't recall seeing anyone post about it. Would like some reviews if anyone has tried. Feel free to PM.Went inside was a 50 plus provider passed.

TonyRinger
04-22-23, 15:51
Went there a few days ago. I drew Anna as my middle aged provider. She was pleasant and seemed very concerned that the massage was good. Well it was a good medium pressure massage. She all the spots and near the end her teasing began. Even during the teasing she wanted to know if the massage was good which for the 50th time, yes it was. After the flip, we negotiated $. 2 for a BBBJ. She wanted me to warn her before I popped so it wasn't in her mouth. I was able to nurse a bit. The bottom half was flooded with the red tide (she felt the need to pull her pants down to prove it-I'll trust you and just negotiate for something else) Before my pop I let her know and she milked every drop out. Good time, simple time, will repeat.

Anyone notice that cherry aroma down the strip at 700 is not advertising a lot and mentioning new girls? Anybody took a jump yet?She seems quick to blow anyone coming in the door and drops her pants down.

Dave777
04-22-23, 18:13
Osha Spa used to be my go-to because they always had the pretty face of late 20's girls. I was there all last summer, but I walked in today and was so disappointed I left. I headed over to GG, and it had similar vibes to how Osha was last summer. The massage was good, and MT was super chill. I will try Cherry Spa next. Is Cherry Spa worth it?

RickNva
04-24-23, 07:43
Osha Spa used to be my go-to because they always had the pretty face of late 20's girls. I was there all last summer, but I walked in today and was so disappointed I left. I headed over to GG, and it had similar vibes to how Osha was last summer. The massage was good, and MT was super chill. I will try Cherry Spa next. Is Cherry Spa worth it?We all have different likes and dislikes. I'm wondering why you were disappointed at Osha? Was it their ages, attitudes, the menu?

One man's trash is another's treasure.

SteamedFrenzy
04-24-23, 16:49
Been seen 3-4 girls in there and found Cici offers LFK while she jerking me off. Thinking to try a BJ plus HJ combo special spot in the vicinity. Any intel?

JayCramer80
04-25-23, 05:48
Been seen 3-4 girls in there and found Cici offers LFK while she jerking me off. Thinking to try a BJ plus HJ combo special spot in the vicinity. Any intel?I think you posted in the wrong thread. C&C is in NOVA.

RickNva
04-25-23, 07:44
As much as I enjoy AMPs, I'd like to try visiting a woman of color. Primarily interested in visiting Hispanic / Latina MTs. Other desires would include African-American, Middle Eastern, or the tanned looking Asians. Indian, Malaysia, or Filipina.

Does anyone have any intel on such ladies in the Stafford or Fredericksburg areas? Prefer independent or MP, but open to LCS or similar.

Thanks in advance.

RickNva
04-25-23, 16:15
If Anna is at Blue Massage, and at CiCi's, plus spends some time at Stafford Wellness, she's got to be making some serious cash. But bet she's also exhausted from all the good massages and menu extras she provides.

Obviously, I'm joking and it appears "Anna" is the go to name at AMPs this month. Last Fall and winter, I believe they were all named "Coco. ".

Cbsbb
04-26-23, 12:46
Osha Spa used to be my go-to because they always had the pretty face of late 20's girls. I was there all last summer, but I walked in today and was so disappointed I left. I headed over to GG, and it had similar vibes to how Osha was last summer. The massage was good, and MT was super chill. I will try Cherry Spa next. Is Cherry Spa worth it?Felt the same way when I popped in Osha. Older provider, unattractive to me. Osha was where there was always a good time to be had and now, not so much it seems. Cherry for me at least has always had the same older provider every single time I've gone in there for the last 2 years.

LuvARub88
04-26-23, 21:44
If Anna is at Blue Massage, and at CiCi's, plus spends some time at Stafford Wellness, she's got to be making some serious cash. But bet she's also exhausted from all the good massages and menu extras she provides.

Obviously, I'm joking and it appears "Anna" is the go to name at AMPs this month. Last Fall and winter, I believe they were all named "Coco. ".Yes. Seems Like Alice, Alice Amy, Anna, Bibi, BoBo (WTF? CoCo, CiCi, Candy, Casey, Emma, FiFi, GIGI, Helen, Honey, Hmmm. Never worked an "I" girl, Jae, Julie, KiKI, Kelly, Linda, LuLu, Lisa, Lisa Lisa Lisa, Lia, Lea Mary, Mia, Mina, Nancy, NiNI, Na Na, Hmmmm. No "O's ", Penny, Pepsi, Quinn, Ruth, Rita, Susan, SaSa, sha sha, Tina Tina Tina, Tiffany, you you, Vivi, Vivian, Viki, Wendy, Wi Wi, XI Xi, Youmee, Yuki, Yummi, Z? Hmmm.

To all the girls I've loved before. LOL.

AsssManKramer
04-27-23, 17:17
Was in the mood for a massage so I thought I'd try to find a new therapist that I haven't visited yet. First stop was GG in the Westwood Office Park hoping to find a 20 something year old therapist I recently read about. I was welcomed by a lady in her 40's who had a decent frame, but her teeth were something I couldn't get passed. Moved to H & W near Southpoint and was welcomed by a lady about 30 years old. Bright red lipstick, a bit frumpy and just not my cup of tea. Last stop was a new place I've never visited and happen to notice or if the corner of my eye. It's neat the Mitsubishi dealer on Richmond Hwy and the signage says Massage Pro. The door was locked so I rang the bell and waited as people walked by. Was about to leave when I heard it unlock and a lady in her late 20's opened the door. She was wearing a tight red dress that made her DD teddies pop out. Her face was ok and she was wearing lots of glittery make up. Decided to pass, but I have no doubt that some of you fellows would enjoy a visit with her.

JackMan303
04-27-23, 18:53
Any recent intel on 5 Mile? It used to be the go to spot for a great massage but it seems like all reports have dropped off in the past few months. Planning on making some AMP rounds in the next week or so and want to plan out as many home runs as I can to maximize my savings.

Stay horny my friends.

JM.

JayCramer80
04-28-23, 13:13

Obviously, I'm joking and it appears "Anna" is the go to name at AMPs this month. Last Fall and winter, I believe they were all named "Coco. ".Yeah, Anna at CiCi Oriental is only at CiCi's. She's the boss there too.

Hokie6260
04-29-23, 18:24
Was in the mood for a massage so I thought I'd try to find a new therapist that I haven't visited yet. First stop was GG in the Westwood Office Park hoping to find a 20 something year old therapist I recently read about. I was welcomed by a lady in her 40's who had a decent frame, but her teeth were something I couldn't get passed. Moved to H & W near Southpoint and was welcomed by a lady about 30 years old. Bright red lipstick, a bit frumpy and just not my cup of tea. Last stop was a new place I've never visited and happen to notice or if the corner of my eye. It's neat the Mitsubishi dealer on Richmond Hwy and the signage says Massage Pro. The door was locked so I rang the bell and waited as people walked by. Was about to leave when I heard it unlock and a lady in her late 20's opened the door. She was wearing a tight red dress that made her DD teddies pop out. Her face was ok and she was wearing lots of glittery make up. Decided to pass, but I have no doubt that some of you fellows would enjoy a visit with her.What made you leave from Massage Pro? She sounds like what I've been looking for. Did you get a name by chance?

TonyRinger
04-29-23, 20:18
Any recent intel on 5 Mile? It used to be the go to spot for a great massage but it seems like all reports have dropped off in the past few months. Planning on making some AMP rounds in the next week or so and want to plan out as many home runs as I can to maximize my savings.

Stay horny my friends.

JM.5 mile gone bruh.

TonyRinger
04-30-23, 10:54
Don't waste your gas going to Cloud99 mean ugly grandma loner runs the place and only woman there.

TonyRinger
04-30-23, 10:56
What made you leave from Massage Pro? She sounds like what I've been looking for. Did you get a name by chance?She looks like the girls on these ads that's all I can say. Got to pay her high tho to get anything outside of just touch. She doesn't really massage tho but friendly. Bring big money.

JamesBlond007
04-30-23, 12:20
5 mile gone bruh.Can confirm, has a "for lease" sign out front.

AsssManKramer
05-01-23, 15:40
What made you leave from Massage Pro? She sounds like what I've been looking for. Did you get a name by chance?I did not get her name. I left mainly because she's not my cup of tea. And because of the glittery make up. She's just not what I look for when getting a massage even though many others will like it.

Tonyyayo
05-02-23, 21:24
Have a very entertaining dream about going to CiCi's. Walked in and got Anna. Great attitude and service! Decent message and on the flip HE. I felted that she got a little impatient and started to tug just a little to hard to get me to wrapped things up.

May try a different location before going back.

NoogaMan
05-07-23, 20:03
I found this place on Yelp and upon Arrival it was called something else. I think Thai massage or similar. I got Lisa upon entry and paid $70 for the hour. In my dream she gave a good massage with little to no teasing which had me thinking it was purely therapeutic. Although a few times she climbed on top of my back etc during the back rub. Then on the flip she pulled the sheet off completely and finally started a HE. During my dream she was pretty loud with overdone moaning and groaning and allowed touching her everywhere. She never asked for or even mentioned money. So I used my own discretion for a tip. She seemed happy and so was I.

MakeMKum
05-08-23, 18:27
I found this place on Yelp and upon Arrival it was called something else. I think Thai massage or similar. I got Lisa upon entry and paid $70 for the hour. In my dream she gave a good massage with little to no teasing which had me thinking it was purely therapeutic. Although a few times she climbed on top of my back etc during the back rub. Then on the flip she pulled the sheet off completely and finally started a HE. During my dream she was pretty loud with overdone moaning and groaning and allowed touching her everywhere. She never asked for or even mentioned money. So I used my own discretion for a tip. She seemed happy and so was I.More specific with the location please. Street? Cross street? Nearby businesses. Something. I know of no Thai massage on William street.

JamesBlond007
05-09-23, 09:06
She never asked for or even mentioned money. So I used my own discretion for a tip. She seemed happy and so was I.They'll never "ask" for the tip, especially if it's a HE only place, and lets be clear, you always tip something, even if you get no HE. If they offer more than the standard, the less said the better when it comes to tip negotiation time. It's pretty much understood that a handy is 40, and from there its whatever extras are offered at market rates. When the negotiating happens, hand signals and such are a better option.

WalkerC
05-09-23, 09:29
More specific with the location please. Street? Cross street? Nearby businesses. Something. I know of no Thai massage on William street.I'm pretty sure he is talking about The Relaxation House in the same shopping center as Batteries Plus. That part of Rt 3 is William st.

TonyRinger
05-09-23, 11:25
More specific with the location please. Street? Cross street? Nearby businesses. Something. I know of no Thai massage on William street.Across the street from library on the corner.

FrigginBeast
05-09-23, 12:00
I found this place on Yelp and upon Arrival it was called something else. I think Thai massage or similar. I got Lisa upon entry and paid $70 for the hour. In my dream she gave a good massage with little to no teasing which had me thinking it was purely therapeutic. Although a few times she climbed on top of my back etc during the back rub. Then on the flip she pulled the sheet off completely and finally started a HE. During my dream she was pretty loud with overdone moaning and groaning and allowed touching her everywhere. She never asked for or even mentioned money. So I used my own discretion for a tip. She seemed happy and so was I.Anna is still in their rotation?

RickNva
05-12-23, 09:11
When I started the hobby, this place got some decent reviews. But haven't heard anything since the shake-up and closures of some AMPs.

Does anyone have current Intel or experienced a dream there recently?

JamesBlond007
05-12-23, 11:34
When I started the hobby, this place got some decent reviews. But haven't heard anything since the shake-up and closures of some AMPs.

Does anyone have current Intel or experienced a dream there recently?Some mongers have had varied success. Every time I've tried, nobody answered the door.

MakeMKum
05-15-23, 12:51
DM me for location if interested.

New girl. Yo-yo. Easy going 30'ish short length hair Chinese girl with limited English. She wears a body fitting black dress that shows off her petite physique. B tits with small erect dark nips.

Average firm massage. Quick tease before flip. Flip, up comes her skirt for free roaming of Chinese Bush, fat lips that I managed to get soaking wet much to her pleasure while stroking. She extended an invite to come back soon. More is def on the menu. She is not shy at all. I'm going back for a taste next.

AsssManKramer
05-16-23, 09:27

New girl. Yo-yo. Easy going 30'ish short length hair Chinese girl with limited English. She wears a body fitting black dress that shows off her petite physique. B tits with small erect dark nips.
I'm interested! Sent DM

MechanicJack
05-17-23, 06:16
Although others have posted recently about one on Williams, this report is referring to the one near Gold's. Had never been here but it was on my list so I finally took the plunge. Got 1 hr massage ($70) with Anna. She is 30's /40's with very nice C's. Started with a nice table shower with minimal teasing but thorough and got me nice and clean everywhere. The massage was excellent- firm pressure and very therapeutic. Closest to a LMT I've had in a long while. It felt like it took a long time for the flip, so much so that I thought the massage was going to end with just my back massaged. However, it eventually came and she was curious to know where else I wanted to be massaged with the remaining time. We settled for a standard NoVa finish with the top coming off. Liberal nursing and OTC touching allowed. At one point we transitioned to a Russian finish with me still lying in a prone position and the release was outstanding. Overall a great experience and I will be going back. Highly recommend. She was very attentive and eager to give a great experience.

When I was leaving there was another therapist there who was beautiful—young (early 30's? Very pretty face and small spinner body. I didn't catch her name but was intrigued.

She said business had been slow and there was no one else there while I was there, so I never felt rushed.

Tony Don
05-17-23, 08:16
I will be visiting Doswell this Friday. Please DM me the info. I would very much appreciate it. Thanks.

Average firm massage. Quick tease before flip. Flip, up comes her skirt for free roaming of Chinese Bush, fat lips that I managed to get soaking wet much to her pleasure while stroking. She extended an invite to come back soon. More is def on the menu. She is not shy at all. I'm going back for a taste next.

JackMan303
05-17-23, 11:03
Although others have posted recently about one on Williams, this report is referring to the one near Gold's. Had never been here but it was on my list so I finally took the plunge. Got 1 hr massage ($70) with Anna. She is 30's /40's with very nice C's. Started with a nice table shower with minimal teasing but thorough and got me nice and clean everywhere. The massage was excellent- firm pressure and very therapeutic. Closest to a LMT I've had in a long while. It felt like it took a long time for the flip, so much so that I thought the massage was going to end with just my back massaged. However, it eventually came and she was curious to know where else I wanted to be massaged with the remaining time. We settled for a standard NoVa finish with the top coming off. Liberal nursing and OTC touching allowed. At one point we transitioned to a Russian finish with me still lying in a prone position and the release was outstanding. Overall a great experience and I will be going back. Highly recommend. She was very attentive and eager to give a great experience.

When I was leaving there was another therapist there who was beautifulyoung (early 30's? Very pretty face and small spinner body. I didn't catch her name but was intrigued.

She said business had been slow and there was no one else there while I was there, so I never felt rushed.That would be Lilly, great D's and her Russian is practically legendary in the burg, she also goes a little further than Anna but YMMV.

MechanicJack
05-17-23, 16:23
That would be Lilly, great D's and her Russian is practically legendary in the burg, she also goes a little further than Anna but YMMV.That's very helpful, thanks. I've never been one to turn down "legendary". I will try her next visit. I knew she was there from previous reports but confuse her name w Jenny from SW who was also legendary and left (and who I never got to see either).

JamesBlond007
05-20-23, 10:30
Went to go check it out the other day. Not sure how cryptic we need to be on details at this point, but its a place that has a back entrance, and once you're in the room, you'll see a sign that says ring the bell at the back, so its something they actually want you to do. That probably gives you enough to get in the ballpark without giving away the full details. Another clue is that they open early on weekdays, but later on Sunday.

In other news, can confirm a full menu with some light negotiation. Everything is covered, $. 5 at the top end. 1st half rub isn't half bad. My silent prayer going into an AMP is "please let it at least not hurt," and this wasn't painful at all. AMP veterans know what I mean, probably. My visit was cut to about 45 min when all was said and done, which worked out fine for me. I actually like a 45 min option at places, even if it's the hour rate.

FriendlyTravel
05-22-23, 14:02
Went to go check it out the other day. Not sure how cryptic we need to be on details at this point, but its a place that has a back entrance, and once you're in the room, you'll see a sign that says ring the bell at the back, so its something they actually want you to do. That probably gives you enough to get in the ballpark without giving away the full details. Another clue is that they open early on weekdays, but later on Sunday.

In other news, can confirm a full menu with some light negotiation. Everything is covered, $. 5 at the top end. 1st half rub isn't half bad. My silent prayer going into an AMP is "please let it at least not hurt," and this wasn't painful at all. AMP veterans know what I mean, probably. My visit was cut to about 45 min when all was said and done, which worked out fine for me. I actually like a 45 min option at places, even if it's the hour rate.I'm curious to know what location this is, I used to go to 5 mile but sad it closed. Is this freedom down by spotsy?

JamesBlond007
05-23-23, 07:10
I'm curious to know what location this is, I used to go to 5 mile but sad it closed. Is this freedom down by spotsy?Freedom is a no-go place. I don't think anyone has gotten any play there.

No, the place I'm talking about is in the same general area. Their hands have a healing quality.

Loader401
05-23-23, 08:59
Freedom is a no-go place. I don't think anyone has gotten any play there.

No, the place I'm talking about is in the same general area. Their hands have a healing quality.There was once a report here about Freedom. Said individual ended up with a happy ending however I believe it was a very reluctant by the attendant and it may (if my memory serves me) been a combo of self and help release. It never looks busy. You never know, maybe they would be more open to it if it brings business. As always, YMMV. I do not recall if the massage was even good there.

As for the other place with a rear doorbell. I once had a lunch at a place that served some fried fish. Afterwards I walked over and got my taxes done and had to mail them myself to the govt. I decided walk over to utilize UPS for guaranteed delivery. I forgot what I was talking about but yeah. That was a good day.

JayCramer80
05-23-23, 15:54
There was once a report here about Freedom. Said individual ended up with a happy ending however I believe it was a very reluctant by the attendant and it may (if my memory serves me) been a combo of self and help release. It never looks busy. You never know, maybe they would be more open to it if it brings business. As always, YMMV. I do not recall if the massage was even good there.

As for the other place with a rear doorbell. I once had a lunch at a place that served some fried fish. Afterwards I walked over and got my taxes done and had to mail them myself to the govt. I decided walk over to utilize UPS for guaranteed delivery. I forgot what I was talking about but yeah. That was a good day.I went to Feedom once when she first opened. A very nice lady. It was a few years ago. I believe she had a TS. A very good massage, she is certified, but no extras or even a hint of extras. But if I wanted just a good massage, I would return.

JackMan303
05-23-23, 20:56
What's the latest with Pro? A post a while back said the lady who opened the door was pretty hot but there was no talk of rates. Can anyone share details aside from the door fees??

Loader401
05-24-23, 05:58
Anyone visited lately. I only ask because some may have noticed an influx of different style ads amongst different websites. They (the ads) seem to be way more sexy (I. E. Mentioning cute girls, BBBJ, nuru, etc). Some mainstream ads are innocent and so I was wondering if they did change up the pace. Last few times I went, I got an older gal and an overweight gal that both gave some sloppy BBBJ. It started as syran wrap and ended with a bare microphone performance.

TonyRinger
05-24-23, 17:13
What's the latest with Pro? A post a while back said the lady who opened the door was pretty hot but there was no talk of rates. Can anyone share details aside from the door fees??First time I went it was. 5 to get in the door. Extras started at. 10.

I got an extra but minus the massage for an extra. 5 cause the young girl thought I was handsome 🤷127999;8205;9794;65039;.

They probably have the better looking girls but you need to pay up to get any extras.

TonyRinger
05-24-23, 17:14
Anyone visited lately. I only ask because some may have noticed an influx of different style ads amongst different websites. They (the ads) seem to be way more sexy (I. E. Mentioning cute girls, BBBJ, nuru, etc). Some mainstream ads are innocent and so I was wondering if they did change up the pace. Last few times I went, I got an older gal and an overweight gal that both gave some sloppy BBBJ. It started as syran wrap and ended with a bare microphone performance.Last time I went I didn't go for it but it was an older decent looking woman who spoke no English. The place just smelled like straight up cigs couldn't do it.

FriendlyTravel
05-25-23, 13:48
First time I went it was. 5 to get in the door. Extras started at. 10.

I got an extra but minus the massage for an extra. 5 cause the young girl thought I was handsome 🤷127999;8205;9794;65039;.

They probably have the better looking girls but you need to pay up to get any extras.What are these numbers?

I might check out Pro, do you think it's worth it. I want good looking young girls.

Can you DM address information? I think osha is not good anymore, a couple months back was full service but ever since they got busted they offer no services when I went month ago.

Rreemptivecum
05-25-23, 18:15
What are these numbers?

I might check out Pro, do you think it's worth it. I want good looking young girls.

Can you DM address information? I think osha is not good anymore, a couple months back was full service but ever since they got busted they offer no services when I went month ago.I'd dive into but I need some more info. I got the number of their opening bid but also want to know max bid and menu.

TonyRinger
05-25-23, 23:45
What are these numbers?

Can you DM address information? I think osha is not good anymore, a couple months back was full service but ever since they got busted they offer no services when I went month ago.Add a zero. You going need. 15 plus to get anything more than just a pat on the back. All the girls are young.

JamesBlond007
05-28-23, 07:40
I'd dive into but I need some more info. I got the number of their opening bid but also want to know max bid and menu.Your question is an oddly pointed one that I think no one wants to answer, but it does afford the opportunity to discuss gratuities. The short answer is you can tip as much as you want and see what you get, but if you're going for FS, I wouldn't go any higher than $. 6 anywhere; I start at $. 2 and see how it goes, but that's my ceiling. Anything more than that is GPS, even if she looks like Asia Carrera.

As a "by the way" I often doubt the point of the cryptic code talk. Anyone who wants to can look at the abbreviations tab and figure out what we're talking about, or speak in flower code "she wanted 20 more flowers than I brought", etc. But I get it, it's an extra layer of separation from saying you explicitly paid ABC for service XYZ. I'll keep using it, it just seems silly sometimes.

For all the noobs and lurkers out there, here's what's expected for tips. I only say it because it would be nice if we can keep things at a decent price point. You can spend what you want, but keeping it to an agreed range at least keeps it reasonable, and helps to stop GPS before it starts. For a massage and no extras - 20 flowers (don't sulk, just tip like you would at Massage Envy or someplace). Handy with melon-drop - 40-60 (40 if unprompted, 60 if they ask). 60-80 should get you full access to the coconuts and possibly some Russian. 100-120 is BBBJ / CBJ territory. 140-160 CFS. Never gotten BBFS, not really sure I want that at an AMP anyway.

Also don't be afraid to negotiate, as in throw out a bid that's reasonable, if they shoot for the moon, politely decline, they'll most likely accept your first offer. Your mileage may vary depending on the place and therapist.

JackMan303
05-28-23, 10:12
Went the other day on lunch and was let in by a skinny lady with A LOT of makeup and a rough face. Wasn't really my thing so I asked who else was there. Out come Lilani, maybe late 30's mid 40's with her DD's popping out of her dress so I went with her. Got to the room and she pushed hard for the hour at. 7, I said half is what I was up for but she started playing with her tits in front of me saying the hour is better, we'll little head took over after seeing her too down and playing with the girls for no reason. So I ponied up the house fee. Asked about a shower and was told it was broke so not an option. She disappeared with the $ while I got undressed and came back as my pants were coming off, she proceeded to watch me fold them and just after I dropped them on the chair she was on her knees blowing me as a preview. She wasn't bad and super aggressive with it, sucking me so fast and with a pretty good suction that I was surprised I didn't cum in her mouth. Anyway after a few minutes she popped my dick out of her mouth and asked me to get face down on the table. Covered me with a towel and started a decent massage using elbows and forearms for the back and some generic moves on my legs. After about 10 minutes of this she pulls the towel and starts rubbing my ass and balls. I prop my ass up so she can milk my cock for a while while she tried dirty talk, that ended up just being weird cause she was saying random stuff, but whatever I liked the HJ. After the flip she went back to doing more unsolicited blowing for about a minute before negotiations began. She wanted 1. 5 for a BBBJ 1. 3 for cbd, 1 for HJ, 2 for pussy and 2. 2 for BBFS. Did a lot of haggling and she wasn't budging on prices for top tier services so I figured I would go for a cbd since she had already done BBBJ up to this point. On goes the condom and she sucks me off in record time cause she was super aggressive and like I said before, used tons of suction. I came in the condom and it was so much that when she pulled it off cum went everywhere so she grabbed a hot towel and cleaned me up. After I got dressed and headed out the door. Before leaving she hugged me and said next time I come back to ask for her cause she is my "good sucky girl".

Like others have said she was pricy and played the language card in an attempt to mess with negotiations, in the end I payed. 7 for house and 1. 1 for the CBJ. I would like to note that she looks decent in the dress and even though her tits are really nice when she get full naked her stomach is just hanging out there and somewhat of a detractor.

6/10 might repeat after payday but will likely stick to others that offer similar service for less.

Side note I popped into the Garden and was greeted by a thin semi-cutie, then she smiled and I noticed how messed up her teeth were. I passed after that but does anyone know who that is and if she is the only one there? Would like to try that place out but she was a hard pass.

Stay horny my friends.

JM.

Start2
05-29-23, 00:39
You never know what you are going to get. Another Board Monger called H&H (BB Grannies). If you set your expectations low, 9/10 you'll leave happy enough.

Whether the metric is Value, Menu, Effort, etc. You won't know which metric before, but you'll usually end up satisfied after. Every month is a new provider. "Ms. May" wasn't a Granny and provided a CMT level massage.

Asphalt
05-29-23, 11:53
A couple miles west of 95 on Rt 3 is Tajii spa. It's been reviewed here at least once. I dropped in a couple months ago, just after some recent law enforcement activity in the Fburg area and got good service. Skinny attractive late 30's girl gave me a decent massage, then fully naked and access to her whole body, no sex, no BJ, but sliding Jr between her cheeks for 1. 0. I stopped in just a week ago and got a much less attractive, early 40's provider who wanted 1. 0 just to say hello to the girls and 1. 5 to pet the kitty by reaching under her clothes. Nah, got the massage only and left. What a disappointment.

FriendlyTravel
06-02-23, 14:44
Went the other day on lunch and was let in by a skinny lady with A LOT of makeup and a rough face. Wasn't really my thing so I asked who else was there. Out come Lilani, maybe late 30's mid 40's with her DD's popping out of her dress so I went with her. Got to the room and she pushed hard for the hour at. 7, I said half is what I was up for but she started playing with her tits in front of me saying the hour is better, we'll little head took over after seeing her too down and playing with the girls for no reason. So I ponied up the house fee. Asked about a shower and was told it was broke so not an option. She disappeared with the $ while I got undressed and came back as my pants were coming off, she proceeded to watch me fold them and just after I dropped them on the chair she was on her knees blowing me as a preview. She wasn't bad and super aggressive with it, sucking me so fast and with a pretty good suction that I was surprised I didn't cum in her mouth. Anyway after a few minutes she popped my dick out of her mouth and asked me to get face down on the table. Covered me with a towel and started a decent massage using elbows and forearms for the back and some generic moves on my legs. After about 10 minutes of this she pulls the towel and starts rubbing my ass and balls. I prop my ass up so she can milk my cock for a while while she tried dirty talk, that ended up just being weird cause she was saying random stuff, but whatever I liked the HJ. After the flip she went back to doing more unsolicited blowing for about a minute before negotiations began. She wanted 1. 5 for a BBBJ 1. 3 for cbd, 1 for HJ, 2 for pussy and 2. 2 for BBFS..Just update. I went by Pro and it looks to be shut down. I wanted to stop by sooner but unlucky timing.

Anyone have any idea if they relocate?

FreeBlastOff
06-04-23, 17:56
That would be Lilly, great D's and her Russian is practically legendary in the burg, she also goes a little further than Anna but YMMV.Traveling through from up north and stopped by Cici's, and YES, got lucky and drew Lilly. If I were local, I'd go broke. I just don't see her being there long. Wonderful personality, and beautiful.

MakeMKum
06-04-23, 19:23
I recently moved to a location near this spot. It's a little arbitrary location wise but I'm curious. Has anyone tried this spot lately? Any Intel before I take a plunge woukd be greatly appreciated.

RickNva
06-04-23, 20:27
I recently moved to a location near this spot. It's a little arbitrary location wise but I'm curious. Has anyone tried this spot lately? Any Intel before I take a plunge woukd be greatly appreciated.I haven't been recently, I believe only visit was between November and February? (Use search engine in this forum, upper right corner just above first listed report).

I posted review then. If memory serves, wasn't bad, wasn't great. I made the mistake of going just before noon, so lone girl had to stop a couple of times to handle other customers. I never do FS, but think I walked away with HE for fair damage.