PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist: Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

GolfMan57
04-26-16, 10:39
Has anyone tried Massage by Wendy. She was here before and is listing again on craigslist.

https://fredericksburg.craigslist.org/thp/5546868076.html

FredBurgMike
04-27-16, 06:18
Has anyone tried Massage by Wendy. She was here before and is listing again on craigslist.

https://fredericksburg.craigslist.org/thp/5546868076.htmlGood time and good price. Worth a try without Kimberly.

GolfMan57
05-02-16, 18:56
Made the visit, realized I had seen her last year before she left. Good massage and left very happy!

Good time and good price. Worth a try without Kimberly.

Fred Guy
07-29-16, 10:22
Made the visit, realized I had seen her last year before she left. Good massage and left very happy!I was just wondering about her. Never made the visit. May have to.

JamesBlond007
05-31-17, 09:23
After getting stood up by BP Joe and some uninspiring visits to my usual AMP haunts, I decided to try my luck with Wendy of CL.

She's been described as a BBW, but she's apparently lost some weight over the years. The pic on the ad is an old one, though I thought she has a cuter face in person. She does have an undeniable cuteness to her beyond any physical attributes, and a certain sass you'd expect out of a Texas woman. She'll greet you at the door with a hug, and then to a separate room with a small mattress and warmed oil. Unlike your typical AMP visit where its a vanilla massage to a 2 minute power jerk, Wendy spreads it out over the course of your time. She also has a way with tease and flirtation that I found refreshing. Some of it might be chemistry, but she's a sweetheart. As far as any roaming or extras, if the skin is visible, you can touch it; if it isn't, don't ask. She lets you know her limits in her own charming way throughout the session. No extras that I could see beyond a standard finish, but I had no complaints. Damage is unbelievably low given the quality, just know that if you're a big feller, it's a little extra.

JamesBlond007
06-06-17, 13:46
Just found out trying to set something up, she's no longer in VA.

BlueDrive
08-30-17, 16:30
She goes by Angelina and another name, has a real strange set up for meeting her, was trying to use PayPal LOL, anyways just seeing what her deal is?

Grafenberg
08-30-17, 20:20
She goes by Angelina and another name, has a real strange set up for meeting her, was trying to use PayPal LOL, anyways just seeing what her deal is?Any lady that wants the money sent before meeting is totally legit.

BlueDrive
08-31-17, 08:36
Any lady that wants the money sent before meeting is totally legit.LOL she's been posting on and off CL in the area for some time, the paypal was the last attempt it seemed like just wondering if any mongers actually saw her before.

JamesBlond007
09-26-17, 19:03
I saw her ad up again early last week, but it either expired or was taken down. Same number + a new one. Damage is. 8 now instead of. 75 Plan on having a daydream about her very soon.

Member #5645
09-26-17, 23:31
I saw her ad up again early last week, but it either expired or was taken down. Same number + a new one. Damage is. 8 now instead of. 75 Plan on having a daydream about her very soon.I'd like to daydream also! If you would be so kind to send me her number.

JackMan304
10-02-17, 08:55
I'd like to daydream also! If you would be so kind to send me her number.I'm all about the daydreams, PM sent.

JamesBlond007
10-03-17, 08:50
I'd like to daydream also! If you would be so kind to send me her number.I already sent digits to a couple of people, but her ad is back up again. Also looks like her hours have changed slightly.

Grafenberg
11-18-17, 23:00
I've seen this ad for awhile and scheduled a quickie just to try it out. If you like a very petite lady, give her a try.

VaPlay
12-06-17, 14:13
Wendy is back again. Working out of a Motel this time around. She said she is leaving soon but will back from time to time. Caught her by her CL add.

VaPlay
12-06-17, 14:14
Wendy is back again. Working out of a Motel this time around. She said she is leaving soon but will back from time to time. Caught her by her CL add.

Grafenberg
01-28-18, 16:28
It must be a full time job to run these scams on craigslist and BP. The ad is gone, but the person wants you to put money under a trash can in a 7-Eleven bathroom, like. Seriously?

JamesBlond007
05-24-18, 14:57
She's been one of my personal ATF's. I know she goes away for a while, and then comes back from time to time. I txt'ed 2 numbers I had, no response. Any info or updated number (s) would be appreciated.

GolfMan57
05-24-18, 19:54
Last I heard she was leaving the area. Don't know if she is coming back. With all of the pages shutting down, really hurt.

She's been one of my personal ATF's. I know she goes away for a while, and then comes back from time to time. I txt'ed 2 numbers I had, no response. Any info or updated number (s) would be appreciated.