PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

WillBarnes
12-04-15, 16:19
Years ago I've had luck with SWs. Mostly BSW, but also a couple WSW. Just wondering if anybody still hangs out on the street. I love SWs, they're a major turn on, plus they're cheap and do BBBJ usually. I had one that I kept as a regular for years, but they moved on. I've gone out driving late night quite a few times over the past few months, but have only turned up empty. Any hints?

JohnnyReb0706
12-05-15, 04:17
Years ago I've had luck with SWs. Mostly BSW, but also a couple WSW. Just wondering if anybody still hangs out on the street. I love SWs, they're a major turn on, plus they're cheap and do BBBJ usually. I had one that I kept as a regular for years, but they moved on. I've gone out driving late night quite a few times over the past few months, but have only turned up empty. Any hints?No luck for me in cville, noke or hburg.

Vabonetrick
12-07-15, 08:37
Years ago I've had luck with SWs. Mostly BSW, but also a couple WSW. Just wondering if anybody still hangs out on the street. I love SWs, they're a major turn on, plus they're cheap and do BBBJ usually. I had one that I kept as a regular for years, but they moved on. I've gone out driving late night quite a few times over the past few months, but have only turned up empty. Any hints?I've had nothing but dumb luck in finding SW in Cville. I've never found them when looking for them. A few years ago I found one near the tire place on Preston that was eager for money for a court fine, then I found one on West Main who was so high and drunk she opened the door to barf so I kicked her out, then I found a student down on her luck. These are all from a long time ago. Recently I've seen a crazy BSW in the Ridge Cherry West Main area, but she's got all the signs of crazy so I don't stop. I've also seen the BSW who may be a man or some other on Cherry. I'm not sure about that one. Cville isn't like other cities. Here we give these people free housing, food, phones and other items. Other cities it's not like that.

Stay safe,

VA Bone.

WillBarnes
12-07-15, 15:09
I've had nothing but dumb luck in finding SW in Cville. I've never found them when looking for them. A few years ago I found one near the tire place on Preston that was eager for money for a court fine, then I found one on West Main who was so high and drunk she opened the door to barf so I kicked her out, then I found a student down on her luck. These are all from a long time ago. Recently I've seen a crazy BSW in the Ridge Cherry West Main area, but she's got all the signs of crazy so I don't stop. I've also seen the BSW who may be a man or some other on Cherry. I'm not sure about that one. Cville isn't like other cities. Here we give these people free housing, food, phones and other items. Other cities it's not like that.

Stay safe,

VA Bone.I don't mind the drugged out or drunk ones. I like them kinda trashy anyway. I've only had luck on Main back in the day. I've heard Cherry can have them. I'll keep trying and report back. I drive a lot at night. Need to find one and get phone number for a regular connect. If you get a drunk or high one get a number for me! They'll just think I met them on the street!

WillBarnes
03-11-16, 18:28
Anyone familiar with the area. I'm moving out that way and like to know if there are an SW spots.

Vabonetrick
03-11-16, 19:48
Anyone familiar with the area. I'm moving out that way and like to know if there are an SW spots.Sometimes in Waynesboro in the poorer sections you can find a civi walking when the weather gets warm and offer her a donation. She could also call the cops on you. Be careful in both places.

Vabonetrick
05-10-16, 21:45
Not exactly a Streetwalker Report, but not exactly General either. I'm on the UVA IL bus this afternoon and I'm sitting in the back with a UVA-looking girl. We make eye contact and we start a convo about the weather and how the sun seems permanently gone from here lately. I ask if she's a student and she says a fourth year about to graduate. I give her congrats. She says her BF dumped her recently and she's kind of lonely. I offer some sympathy. She says it's lonely at her place since her roommate has already gone. She asks if I'd like a beer with her at her apartment. I say yes. You boys can fill in the rest of this. The moral of this story is ride the UVA bus more.

WillBarnes
05-11-16, 10:17
Not exactly a Streetwalker Report, but not exactly General either. I'm on the UVA IL bus this afternoon and I'm sitting in the back with a UVA-looking girl. We make eye contact and we start a convo about the weather and how the sun seems permanently gone from here lately. I ask if she's a student and she says a fourth year about to graduate. I give her congrats. She says her BF dumped her recently and she's kind of lonely. I offer some sympathy. She says it's lonely at her place since her roommate has already gone. She asks if I'd like a beer with her at her apartment. I say yes. You boys can fill in the rest of this. The moral of this story is ride the UVA bus more.Was this free? Or did you give a donation?

Lynchburg
05-11-16, 21:07
Not exactly a Streetwalker Report, but not exactly General either. I'm on the UVA IL bus this afternoon and I'm sitting in the back with a UVA-looking girl. We make eye contact and we start a convo about the weather and how the sun seems permanently gone from here lately. I ask if she's a student and she says a fourth year about to graduate. I give her congrats. She says her BF dumped her recently and she's kind of lonely. I offer some sympathy. She says it's lonely at her place since her roommate has already gone. She asks if I'd like a beer with her at her apartment. I say yes. You boys can fill in the rest of this. The moral of this story is ride the UVA bus more.Sometimes things just come along. I thought I was going to get some scoop on SW within driving distance. Whole damn area is dry.

Vabonetrick
05-14-16, 22:44
Was this free? Or did you give a donation?No donation. I find college students here get stressed during exams or when about to graduate. Plain old dumb luck on finding this one.

WillBarnes
08-11-18, 21:09
I've found 3 SW in Waynesboro over the last few months. 50 yo black lady, crappy BBBJ for. 25, White toothless meth head I saw twice, BBBJ for. 2 and. 1, neither do cim. One pretty white girl I picked up walking in the rain. Doesn't do head, but got her number and fucked her for. 8 a few days later. With all the drugs in the area there are probably more. White said not to give her number out, sorry boys. That was her first time doing this, plus she's gone silent. The 2 I mentioned in the beginning didn't have phones. I wouldn't repeat the meth head anyway even if she only charged. 1. I've had a little luck in Staunton and at AMP in Harrisonburg, AMP with rimming and BBBJ but I'll report that on Harrisonburg board.

Roger1286
08-12-18, 15:27
I've found 3 SW in Waynesboro over the last few months. 50 yo black lady, crappy BBBJ for. 25, White toothless meth head I saw twice, BBBJ for. 2 and. 1, neither do cim. One pretty white girl I picked up walking in the rain. Doesn't do head, but got her number and fucked her for. 8 a few days later. With all the drugs in the area there are probably more. White said not to give her number out, sorry boys. That was her first time doing this, plus she's gone silent. The 2 I mentioned in the beginning didn't have phones. I wouldn't repeat the meth head anyway even if she only charged. 1. I've had a little luck in Staunton and at AMP in Harrisonburg, AMP with rimming and BBBJ but I'll report that on Harrisonburg board.I got a good Pm pending some space in your inbox.

WillBarnes
08-12-18, 20:46
I got a good Pm pending some space in your inbox.Should be clear.

Mr Dave
09-12-18, 14:49
SW is how I got into the hobby although in C'ville I've only gone for AMP. Back in Hampton roads there were a few spots where you could find them. In Hampton Shell rd near this bar off Powhatan I dreamt of a few. I did not know then the method of going out of the neighborhood before dreaming. The sketchiness of it is kind of a thrill. I only ever looked at night and sometimes once they get in disappointment comes if looks don't match. But that's the game. Most were CBJ but the first time this WSW whom I dreamt of a few times she was BBBJ and cif. Good times. I would not know where to find around here. One time I thought I saw one on Rio near catec but by time I went back around she was gone.

Vabonetrick
09-13-18, 22:06
SW is how I got into the hobby although in C'ville I've only gone for AMP. Back in Hampton roads there were a few spots where you could find them. In Hampton Shell rd near this bar off Powhatan I dreamt of a few. I did not know then the method of going out of the neighborhood before dreaming. The sketchiness of it is kind of a thrill. I only ever looked at night and sometimes once they get in disappointment comes if looks don't match. But that's the game. Most were CBJ but the first time this WSW whom I dreamt of a few times she was BBBJ and cif. Good times. I would not know where to find around here. One time I thought I saw one on Rio near catec but by time I went back around she was gone.No real SW scene in Cville. Every once in a while you might get lucky, but it's rare. With the latest college girl fashions resembling hookers... just don't make that mistake because that's a good way to get our Uncle hot on you.

Mr Dave
09-14-18, 21:34
No real SW scene in Cville. Every once in a while you might get lucky, but it's rare. With the latest college girl fashions resembling hookers... just don't make that mistake because that's a good way to get our Uncle hot on you.Thanks. That does seem to be the case. Young attractive girls around dressing the part is usually college girl or some one going to workout.

Richmond Photo
09-15-18, 21:23
I was at kfc and best buy saw this girl with a black t shirt and leggings walking at petco. I stopped and asked if she needed a ride she said no but could use a 100 bill. I said that's too stiff for a quickie. Said she needed $ to pay a electric bill and a phone bill. Yeah right. Electric bill on a Saturday.

Talked her down to 60 and parked at the very end of the lot to do the deed. I had a bbbjcimws and fingers in the ass. She will do greek for 100 . So I gave her 100 but did not part take the Greek. Told her I know she needed it so I will take the greek next time. She said to text her when I need it.

Looks at 4 to 5 very low class type, skill 5 to 6. Willing to please and non stopped action but she doesn't have the necessary skill. Attitude is 9. Anything I wanted and more. I don't think she is a pro. I have digit to share. Sm and people I delt with only. Rookie and noob sorry. I got fucked too many times by them. . This girl is No jewel but will do the job when when you needed. Around 29 white girl. Not ugly but not the best looking. I fuck baby bella first.

Vabonetrick
09-16-18, 08:08
I was at kfc and best buy saw this girl with a black t shirt and leggings walking at petco. I stopped and asked if she needed a ride she said no but could use a 100 bill. I said that's too stiff for a quickie. Said she needed $ to pay a electric bill and a phone bill. Yeah right. Electric bill on a Saturday.

Talked her down to 60 and parked at the very end of the lot to do the deed. I had a bbbjcimws and fingers in the ass. She will do greek for 100 . So I gave her 100 but did not part take the Greek. Told her I know she needed it so I will take the greek next time. She said to text her when I need it.

Looks at 4 to 5 very low class type, skill 5 to 6. Willing to please and non stopped action but she doesn't have the necessary skill. Attitude is 9. Anything I wanted and more. I don't think she is a pro. I have digit to share. Sm and people I delt with only. Rookie and noob sorry. I got fucked too many times by them. . This girl is No jewel but will do the job when when you needed. Around 29 white girl. Not ugly but not the best looking. I fuck baby bella first.That's a really good find. I sent you a PM.

VA Bone.

YahooWahoo
09-17-18, 14:12
Also sent you a pm.

That's a really good find. I sent you a PM.

VA Bone.

EBob1111
09-18-18, 14:32

Looks at 4 to 5 very low class type, skill 5 to 6. Willing to please and non stopped action but she doesn't have the necessary skill. Attitude is 9. Anything I wanted and more. I don't think she is a pro. I have digit to share. Sm and people I delt with only. Rookie and noob sorry. I got fucked too many times by them. . This girl is No jewel but will do the job when when you needed. Around 29 white girl. Not ugly but not the best looking. I fuck baby bella first.Sounds like fun, what about her other than she was walking made you think she would respond the way you wanted to?

WillBarnes
09-18-18, 16:38
Sounds like fun, what about her other than she was walking made you think she would respond the way you wanted to?Usually its their eyes. If a girl is trying to make eye contact with people passing by, its a good indicator that she might be looking to be picked up. If you roll up and ask if she needs help or needs a ride, the worst she can say is no. Gotten a few non pros over in Waynesboro like that, just girls down on their luck or needing a quick fix.

Hobbyist540
09-18-18, 20:02
Usually its their eyes. If a girl is trying to make eye contact with people passing by, its a good indicator that she might be looking to be picked up. If you roll up and ask if she needs help or needs a ride, the worst she can say is no. Gotten a few non pros over in Waynesboro like that, just girls down on their luck or needing a quick fix.Great advice. I normally just ask if they need a ride somewhere, they'll let you know quickly if they are interested.

Vabonetrick
09-18-18, 23:02
Had a good time with Richmond Photo's good find. Everything by text, my preferred method. Went to her pad. Safe location. She is clean and fresh personally and not on chemicals. Started the proceedings with some BBBJ, which was deep and good suction. We moved on to covered FS doggy and just a bit of cowgirl, mostly doggy. Finished from behind. Kitty is the tightest I've had since college days and she's thirty something (I'm not revealing a woman's age). She's so tight I could barely get Little Willie in there from behind. I thought at first I goofed and was in her other hole. Wow. Nice perky natural cups, soft strong legs, a few tasteful tats, a little baby damage on the tummy. Richmond is right on 9 for attitude. I'll bump her up to 10 on attitude because she made me very comfortable with her demeanor (not that street trash) and because of the adorable deep moans as I pounded that tightness from behind. Will repeat. 1 Ben. Worth it. Will repeat.

When I say tight, I mean tight like this:
https://www.xvideos.com/video1732767/clingers

YallincVille
09-20-18, 19:37
Had a good time with Richmond Photo's good find. Everything by text, my preferred method. Went to her pad. Safe location. She is clean and fresh personally and not on chemicals. Started the proceedings with some BBBJ, which was deep and good suction. We moved on to covered FS doggy and just a bit of cowgirl, mostly doggy. Finished from behind. Kitty is the tightest I've had since college days and she's thirty something (I'm not revealing a woman's age). She's so tight I could barely get Little Willie in there from behind. I thought at first I goofed and was in her other hole. Wow. Nice perky natural cups, soft strong legs, a few tasteful tats, a little baby damage on the tummy. Richmond is right on 9 for attitude. I'll bump her up to 10 on attitude because she made me very comfortable with her demeanor (not that street trash) and because of the adorable deep moans as I pounded that tightness from behind. Will repeat. 1 Ben. Worth it. Will repeat.

When I say tight, I mean tight like this:
https://www.xvideos.com/video1732767/clingersLooking for contact info PM me please.

KnightKrawler
09-20-18, 22:18
Looking for contact info PM me please.I am also looking for digits.

EBob1111
09-21-18, 11:43

Looks at 4 to 5 very low class type, skill 5 to 6. Willing to please and non stopped action but she doesn't have the necessary skill. Attitude is 9. Anything I wanted and more. I don't think she is a pro. I have digit to share. Sm and people I delt with only. Rookie and noob sorry. I got fucked too many times by them. . This girl is No jewel but will do the job when when you needed. Around 29 white girl. Not ugly but not the best looking. I fuck baby bella first.What time of day did this happen?

Azman84
09-21-18, 20:27
What time of day did this happen?Man I spend 3 hours out there today, hoping to see her or maybe some dudes can share the number. That will make things easier.

Vabonetrick
09-21-18, 22:01
CupinDude, tried to PM you back, but your inbox is full.

KnightKrawler
09-23-18, 13:42
Does anyone have contact info for the kfc girl.

Vabonetrick
09-24-18, 22:12
Funny how my inbox was overflowing with requests for info and digits on KFC / Best Buy chick and did in fact share with seniors, but there are zero reviews posted here on her other than mine and Richmond Photo's. Just sayin'.

VAGuy1983
09-24-18, 22:45
Funny how my inbox was overflowing with requests for info and digits on KFC / Best Buy chick and did in fact share with seniors, but there are zero reviews posted here on her other than mine and Richmond Photo's. Just sayin'.I personally would probably not see her again. She was nice enough, but started complaining 3 minutes into a dream of a BBBJ that it was taking too long. Offered a few extra coins for CFS which was also rushed. Not the worst time, but not for me.

Vabonetrick
09-25-18, 05:33
I personally would probably not see her again. She was nice enough, but started complaining 3 minutes into a dream of a BBBJ that it was taking too long. Offered a few extra coins for CFS which was also rushed. Not the worst time, but not for me.The problem with the UTR girls is YMMV. While Photo and I had a good time, her volume has increased. This usually leads to rushing. Good report, thanks for sharing.

Vabonetrick
09-25-18, 05:57
To the new guys here, here's a tip for negotiating with non-pros and even some semi-pros: nothing confuses a non-pro faster than code words and forum speak, or worse you think you're being cool by using it but they think you're uncle. I've had more than one UTR show me a text presumably from a forum member asking for things like "BBBJWCIM with attention to boys followed by another pop FS". Most non-pros don't know islands and countries or our forum speak. If you want FS, say I want to fuck you or I want you from behind or on top of me, or whatever. If you want French, tell her you want head, if you want her to pay attention to the boys, say suck/lick balls, if you want Greek, say anal, if you want a BBBJWCIM, then say I want you to suck me until I cum in your mouth, if you want a mic lesson, say I want a blowjob, if you want DT just say deepthroat. They're not stupid, but our forum speak is best kept here in the forum. Just because she's SW or UTR doesn't mean she's a pro or even semi-pro. I find talking to her like you'd talk to your GF is a good plan. Good luck out there!

BuckDancer
09-25-18, 08:34
Thanks for the help VAbone, I got busy and never contacted her. Seems like the first couple of folks to get to the fresh meat get the best cuts. Stay safe out there guys.

Funny how my inbox was overflowing with requests for info and digits on KFC / Best Buy chick and did in fact share with seniors, but there are zero reviews posted here on her other than mine and Richmond Photo's. Just sayin'.

Seeker Mt
09-25-18, 09:39
It was a very long weekend so I am late getting on the forum.

I appreciate the intel and did meet Mrs. Sanders, and I agree with VA Guy, it was a little lackluster. Like Buckdancer said, sometimes as the volume goes up the service level goes down. I expect I am the same, the first meeting I am hyped up with anticipation, but with most friends, after the first visit I am not so excited. Mrs. Sanders may be the same. My visit was a "get-it-over-with but I'm glad you're here because I have court soon" type of experience. I just stuck to the head-game on the couch and left. Again, I do appreciate the effort put into the find and the sharing of information.

On another note I met up with a total non-pro after the football game and had a great time. Non-pro but I picked up the bar tab which was probably worse. Fun time but very normal, can't even call is CFS because it was more like after a date including very little CG with mostly missionary. She said she was a student, but that was BS. Too old to be a student and had a hotel room + wanted 1 & done with no digits or future contact so my guess is an alum looking to re-live her college days. I didn't complain.

Lucky night for me, but it had one draw-back; I had a cover malfunction which hasn't happened to me in a long time. Now I have the paranoia. Probably all good, but you never know + better safe than sorry. That said, what is the best & most discrete way to get checked out these days?

Thanks for the help VAbone, I got busy and never contacted her. Seems like the first couple of folks to get to the fresh meat get the best cuts. Stay safe out there guys.

DioPilot
09-26-18, 12:25
Lynchburg is dry as hell. Any one tell me about where to go look in Charlottesville and best times of day?

Vabonetrick
09-26-18, 13:47
It was a very long weekend so I am late getting on the forum.

I appreciate the intel and did meet Mrs. Sanders, and I agree with VA Guy, it was a little lackluster. Like Buckdancer said, sometimes as the volume goes up the service level goes down. I expect I am the same, the first meeting I am hyped up with anticipation, but with most friends, after the first visit I am not so excited. Mrs. Sanders may be the same. My visit was a "get-it-over-with but I'm glad you're here because I have court soon" type of experience. I just stuck to the head-game on the couch and left. Again, I do appreciate the effort put into the find and the sharing of information.

She's also friends with Penny on FB so as with Penny her need for cash may determine how eager she is to please. I think Photo and I caught her when she was short on cash for bills. Thanks to you guys she's probably flush now.

HabsBurg
09-26-18, 14:17
That said, what is the best & most discrete way to get checked out these days?Check your county health department. Mine offers screening on Thursdays.

CVilleJoe
10-25-18, 22:24
Thanks to VABonetrick, I recently had a visit with the original herbs and spices. The location is quiet and safe. Set up was a single phone call. She greeted me at the door when I got there, and was eager to play. Clearly she's a YMMV type, because she was very pleasant with me. Her personality is great, her height is awesome (5'4"-ish), and even though her shape and rack left a lot to be desired, she dfk eagerly and was fast to get to making herself acquainted with my favorite plaything. I had planned to stay for an entire half, but she almost brought me to my knees with her skill. I got what I was after, but with my tank empty and a little dizzy from such a great job, I had to decide to come back another time for another round. I was only out .4 and that was a quick visit very well spent. I'll be back!

If you have a smoke issue, let her know ahead of time And she will air the place out. If you don't, you will definitely smell like an ashtray, regardless of how long you're there.

I wonder how long her hair is. She had it up with a lot of hairspray.

Looks 4/5, personality 9, skill 8/9.

If y'all are hiding any other skilled spinners, give me me a heads up! Until then, this one's a keeper.

Vabonetrick
10-25-18, 22:44
I wonder how long her hair is. She had it up with a lot of hairspray.
It's pretty long. She'll take it down if you ask. It's down to past her girls. Glad you had a good time.

Vabonetrick
10-27-18, 21:07
Thanks for the help VAbone, I got busy and never contacted her. Seems like the first couple of folks to get to the fresh meat get the best cuts. Stay safe out there guys.I've seen her three times recently. Once for FS and twice for BBBJWCIM. I've left happy every time. She's never rushed me or complained even when it's taken a while for completion. CvilleJoe's report below echoes my earlier report in every way.

Seeker Mt
11-02-18, 12:44
Mrs. Sanders is cold calling. She text me out of the blue looking for company. That made me a little nervous, that she kept my number and somebody else could have gotten it. Felt like it could be a set up. Any thoughts? Is everything OK over there and she is just trying to solidify some friends?

Vabonetrick
11-02-18, 22:46
Mrs. Sanders is cold calling. She text me out of the blue looking for company. That made me a little nervous, that she kept my number and somebody else could have gotten it. Felt like it could be a set up. Any thoughts? Is everything OK over there and she is just trying to solidify some friends?All is OK. She's just as you said trying to solidify some friends. Hope you aren't using your real phone. If so, get Text Now.

Roger1286
11-13-18, 09:04
I've seen her three times recently. Once for FS and twice for BBBJWCIM. I've left happy every time. She's never rushed me or complained even when it's taken a while for completion. CvilleJoe's report below echoes my earlier report in every way.Add me to the list of satisfied gents as I had a nice meeting with her. I think she is cool and I am comfy with her set-up. Thanks to Vabonetrick for his assistance in setting this old guy up.

Vabonetrick
11-13-18, 09:50
Add me to the list of satisfied gents as I had a nice meeting with her. I think she is cool and I am comfy with her set-up. Thanks to Vabonetrick for his assistance in setting this old guy up.Glad you had a good time. She's low-end, but probably the tightest kitty I've had since college.

Usairman95
12-11-18, 19:33
Glad you had a good time. She's low-end, but probably the tightest kitty I've had since college.How can I find this one especially with it being cold out. I haven't looked for her but I don't know what I am looking for.

Vabonetrick
12-12-18, 18:00
How can I find this one especially with it being cold out. I haven't looked for her but I don't know what I am looking for.Check your inbox.

Cruising81
12-13-18, 15:33
How can I find this one especially with it being cold out. I haven't looked for her but I don't know what I am looking for.I'm interested as well, I'm happy to report back here if someone can point me in the right direction.

Vabonetrick
12-15-18, 13:35
I'm interested as well, I'm happy to report back here if someone can point me in the right direction.Read the reviews. Like what you see? Try a PM to someone who has seen her. With only four posts under your belt, don't expect a lot of sharing.

ConquerHoles
02-03-19, 16:02
Is the KFC chef still active?

Vabonetrick
02-04-19, 20:42
Is the KFC chef still active?Haven't seen KFC chick since before the holidays. Not sure if she's still around.

Wizzard
02-04-19, 22:06
Haven't seen KFC chick since before the holidays. Not sure if she's still around.She is still around but hard to get in touch with but if you have seen her before she will call you at the end of the month looking to make rent.

Richmond Photo
02-04-19, 22:27
Haven't seen KFC chick since before the holidays. Not sure if she's still around.She will hit you. I saw Alyse and spent a few extra so on a diet now.

VAGuy1983
02-07-19, 13:56
She will hit you. I saw Alyse and spent a few extra so on a diet now.Same, and it was absolutely worth it.

Wizzard
02-07-19, 16:35
She will hit you. I saw Alyse and spent a few extra so on a diet now.Stay away from her. Just rolled by her place and there was an unmarked police car there and she was out front talking to a cop.

Vabonetrick
02-08-19, 21:57
Stay away from her. Just rolled by her place and there was an unmarked police car there and she was out front talking to a cop.Sounds more like drama from that place where she lives. If she was working with the cops, why would she be outside talking to them? I was there yesterday for a go with that tight vag and there was no drama. Her BF does get into some trouble as does just about everyone in that complex.

Ernest Ll
02-09-19, 10:23
Her BF does get into some trouble as does just about everyone in that complex.So like I say about every athlete busted for bad behavior -- what's the best possible outcome of being at a strip club at 3 am with a gun in your belt?

What's the best possible outcome of engaging in prostitution in a housing complex frequented by the cops? Same reason Ill never see anyone at the Days Inn, Red Carpet Inn etc.

Wizzard
02-09-19, 20:34
So like I say about every athlete busted for bad behavior -- what's the best possible outcome of being at a strip club at 3 am with a gun in your belt?

What's the best possible outcome of engaging in prostitution in a housing complex frequented by the cops? Same reason Ill never see anyone at the Days Inn, Red Carpet Inn etc.I think there is too much drama going on with her and the area so I hope you all stay way, I know I will.

Vabonetrick
02-13-19, 20:44
I think there is too much drama going on with her and the area so I hope you all stay way, I know I will.KFC chick texted me tonight. Normally her texts are fragmented like a Trump speech, but tonight her sentence structure was on point as was her overuse of emoji, which isn't her normal, and she tried to get me to commit in writing to give her money and to say exactly what I wanted for that money. She tried over and over to get me in a corner, but when I refused, she stopped texting. Normally we have a "Hey can I come over for a half hour so you can check my mic" or "Hey can I come over and talk about the full service" and she says yes what time or no she can't right now, and that's that. As they say on here, my Spidey senses were tingling. Seemed like a setup.

Wizzard
02-14-19, 10:36
KFC chick texted me tonight. Normally her texts are fragmented like a Trump speech, but tonight her sentence structure was on point as was her overuse of emoji, which isn't her normal, and she tried to get me to commit in writing to give her money and to say exactly what I wanted for that money. She tried over and over to get me in a corner, but when I refused, she stopped texting. Normally we have a "Hey can I come over for a half hour so you can check my mic" or "Hey can I come over and talk about the full service" and she says yes what time or no she can't right now, and that's that. As they say on here, my Spidey senses were tingling. Seemed like a setup.Until something changes will her I will stay away. She has been blowing up my phone lately and that is another bad sign.

DoNotDeevee8
02-17-19, 09:41
So like I say about every athlete busted for bad behavior -- what's the best possible outcome of being at a strip club at 3 am with a gun in your belt?

What's the best possible outcome of engaging in prostitution in a housing complex frequented by the cops? Same reason Ill never see anyone at the Days Inn, Red Carpet Inn etc.You won't see anyone at a Days Inn or Red Carpet Inn? Hundreds of people a day stay in these motels, including many traveling workers. Do you think law enforcement hassles all of them?

If you are coming and going to a room, what would you even be stopped for? And if you were stopped, provided you aren't a creep, drug addict, sex offender, etc. Who cares? You simply give law enforcement your info and be on your way.

However, if you are a sex offender, drug addict, known to law enforcement, etc. You stand a chance of being hassled even if you haven't broken the law, which would explain hyper paranoia.

UVAHooCru99
02-18-19, 13:38
You won't see anyone at a Days Inn or Red Carpet Inn? Hundreds of people a day stay in these motels, including many traveling workers. Do you think law enforcement hassles all of them?

If you are coming and going to a room, what would you even be stopped for? And if you were stopped, provided you aren't a creep, drug addict, sex offender, etc. Who cares? You simply give law enforcement your info and be on your way.

However, if you are a sex offender, drug addict, known to law enforcement, etc. You stand a chance of being hassled even if you haven't broken the law, which would explain hyper paranoia.Umm because the " hundreds of people a day "usually don't like prostitution next to their families and it's pretty obvious when people are coming and going all day and night. Especially the people these girls associate with that aren't clients. It doesn't take long for some "Good Samaritan " to call front desk or worse. I've seen it hundred times and the popo will watch long before they make move and who needs that. Seriously have you been stopped by LE in that situation and just went on your way LOL. Their not stupid.

Vabonetrick
02-19-19, 21:44
Until something changes will her I will stay away. She has been blowing up my phone lately and that is another bad sign.Maybe she'll have a dry spell since we all know she's talking with our uncle. After she does some streetwalker 20 blowjobs, she'll realize what a good thing she had with us.

Penguin 2222
02-20-19, 15:15
Is there any street action in Charlottesville? I'm coming into town next week, and since the KFC takeout got too hot, I'm looking for something else.

Vabonetrick
03-01-19, 21:36
Accidentally posted this in Escort Reports, but better placed on this thread.

I talked to KFC Chick and had a date with her. She explained to me why she was talking to a cop. Her neighbors upstairs were throwing furniture they didn't want over their balcony in the courtyard at random, and are still doing so. A chair one day, a desk another, a table, all smashed to bits. You might think this sounds crazy, but I was leaving when a large wooden kitchen chair came crashing down and smashed into pieces. Otherwise, we had a great date. The cops have come a few times about her various crazy neighbors doing crazy neighbor stuff, but she's definitely not helping her uncle in any way. The cops and her landlord are pretty powerless, or perhaps useless, on this level of crazy. If you visit her though, stay under the balcony and watch for incoming furniture from above.

DantaKarma
03-27-19, 14:34
May I get kfc number.

EBob1111
04-04-19, 12:09
Accidentally posted this in Escort Reports, but better placed on this thread.

I talked to KFC Chick and had a date with her. She explained to me why she was talking to a cop. Her neighbors upstairs were throwing furniture they didn't want over their balcony in the courtyard at random, and are still doing so. A chair one day, a desk another, a table, all smashed to bits. You might think this sounds crazy, but I was leaving when a large wooden kitchen chair came crashing down and smashed into pieces. Otherwise, we had a great date. The cops have come a few times about her various crazy neighbors doing crazy neighbor stuff, but she's definitely not helping her uncle in any way. The cops and her landlord are pretty powerless, or perhaps useless, on this level of crazy. If you visit her though, stay under the balcony and watch for incoming furniture from above.Please PM me!

Thanks.

Member #6393
04-04-19, 18:58
Please PM me!

Thanks.Please send me the number, if you have any pics I'd appreciate it!

EBob1111
05-14-19, 15:12
Another member was nice enough to give me her number a few weeks ago, and I've texted her a few times with zero response.

Wizzard
05-14-19, 16:20
Another member was nice enough to give me her number a few weeks ago, and I've texted her a few times with zero response.I have had the same result either she changed her number or she has moved on.

Vabonetrick
05-15-19, 19:44
I have had the same result either she changed her number or she has moved on.I had a FS date with KFC Chick tonight. 80 clams. She's put on some weight especially at the tummy since I saw her last and it was a bit of a turnoff for some reason tonight and I'm not opposed to BBW. Just my mood I guess but she's still very tight and grippy down below. She's chill and her apartment complex has cooled down from crazy and our uncle. She'll probably stay my goto for a quickie with someone comfortable to me. She's been out of town traveling and not responding to texts, but is now back and only seeing known regulars ever since one of you I shared info with or someone one of you shared info with got weird with her. I'm fairly certain it was someone from this thread because he said I recommended him. I'm not giving out more details on this because this person knows who he is and I'm not her pimp or BFF and she's a big girl and can take care of this herself.

EBob1111
05-15-19, 20:17
I had a FS date with KFC Chick tonight. 80 clams. She's put on some weight especially at the tummy since I saw her last and it was a bit of a turnoff for some reason tonight and I'm not opposed to BBW. Just my mood I guess but she's still very tight and grippy down below. She's chill and her apartment complex has cooled down from crazy and our uncle. She'll probably stay my goto for a quickie with someone comfortable to me. She's been out of town traveling and not responding to texts, but is now back and only seeing known regulars ever since one of you I shared info with or someone one of you shared info with got weird with her. I'm fairly certain it was someone from this thread because he said I recommended him. I'm not giving out more details on this because this person knows who he is and I'm not her pimp or BFF and she's a big girl and can take care of this herself.She finally responded to me and I have a meeting set up with her for the first time. Disappointed to hear she's putting on weight. Guess I'll go for the BBBJ and some doggie so I don't have to look at her belly.

Vabonetrick
05-16-19, 04:54
She finally responded to me and I have a meeting set up with her for the first time. Disappointed to hear she's putting on weight. Guess I'll go for the BBBJ and some doggie so I don't have to look at her belly.The weight gain was a surprise. She went from a small frame with some baby damage to a more boxy marshmallow body with more tummy. I got the deed done but was still surprised.

EBob1111
05-16-19, 08:13
The weight gain was a surprise. She went from a small frame with some baby damage to a more boxy marshmallow body with more tummy. I got the deed done but was still surprised.Maybe I'll just try out her mic skills and go from there.

Vabonetrick
05-17-19, 07:42
Maybe I'll just try out her mic skills and go from there.That's a good plan and I'm thinking the same. She works hard on the mic for the explosive finish and that hasn't changed.

EBob1111
05-17-19, 08:08
That's a good plan and I'm thinking the same. She works hard on the mic for the explosive finish and that hasn't changed.I have mixed feelings on it. She does suck a mean dick and is easy on the wallet, but the marshmallow physique is accurate and she hadn't shaved her armpits for days so that was nasty. We got a later start than we had planned, and after we were done she said she had just come from the hospital visiting her friend who is dying of AIDS. Not the kind of story I want to hear after just having my dick in her mouth. I have enough other alternatives that I probably won't repeat.

VAtrajin
05-20-19, 13:15
I haven't seen the KFC chic in a while. Has she moved to a cooler area?

Vabonetrick
05-22-19, 19:01
I haven't seen the KFC chic in a while. Has she moved to a cooler area?She's in the same place. The complex has chilled out since some crazy neighbors moved on.

SurlyJohn
06-05-19, 06:09
Alright gents! I just moved up from FL and would love some info on the KFC LADY!! If anyone can share with a Senior member from another state that would be great!! I'm just getting settled into the house, so I'll be more active as move around the city!! Check out my post in Fl, I share when I got some love to spread.

John!

Vabonetrick
10-05-19, 22:13
I ran in to KFC chick at the gas station today. She played it cool like she didn't see me and I appreciate that in a provider. She was in a work uniform. She stopped texting so I'm guessing out of the game now.

CVille4344
02-23-20, 18:40
I ran in to KFC chick at the gas station today. She played it cool like she didn't see me and I appreciate that in a provider. She was in a work uniform. She stopped texting so I'm guessing out of the game now.Can someone pm me her info and who she has and how I shud approach, thank you.

Vabonetrick
02-24-20, 22:39
Can someone pm me her info and who she has and how I shud approach, thank you.KFC Chick is out of the game now.

Vabonetrick
04-04-20, 22:19
Saw an urchin at the roundabout at Hillsdale Drive. She sitting on the curb at the roundabout and dressed in what appeared to be dirty sweatpants type pajamas like the young people wear today around the house. She stood up as I drove by and seemed out of it. I did a loop and came back and she was gone. I wanted a second look because her face was either sunburned or fever red. Given the situation with the virus, I definitely wanted a second look. Did one of you gents scoop her?

Bodkin
09-01-20, 02:43
So, is the street scene in Cville dead at this point, or am I just having bad luck? Tonsler, barracks, hell, uni ave and some of the streets behind it. Always used to be able to find *something* of interest in one of these places. STG is fine and all, but girls on there charging way above their looks. Has anyone had any luck lately?

Sicilia21
08-21-22, 20:39
Saw some potential walkers.

Also engaged a few homeless.

Was not successful, what caught my eye was they were out during the heavy rain.

And learning my way around town has limited progress.

Seems the street talent in town may be low.

Member #6575
08-22-22, 12:52

Was not successful, what caught my eye was they were out during the heavy rain.

And learning my way around town has limited progress.

Seems the street talent in town may be low.Not just low. Is non existent. C'ville is an upper class Uni town and the local LE clamp down on any activity right away and they have snuffed it out and will also prevent it ever starting.

If you find any at all -- then for sure let us know -- but it will be a one off I think.

Vabonetrick
08-25-22, 12:03

No potential walkers in Cville. SaTraveler is correct on our uncle sweeping them up. Homeless can get 3 squares a day and if on good behavior a phone plus more. Sign flyers at intersections not homeless and have cars. Everyone else has money or not interested. See the Richmond streetwalker forum for the closest walker fun.

VAGuy1983
09-16-23, 17:48
There's a white girl with dark hair that I see loitering in this area and I swear she appears to be walking but I have not had a chance to catch her attention, usually because there's another car right behind me. Anyone know who I'm talking about and if my assumptions are correct?

Vabonetrick
09-17-23, 08:29
There's a white girl with dark hair that I see loitering in this area and I swear she appears to be walking but I have not had a chance to catch her attention, usually because there's another car right behind me. Anyone know who I'm talking about and if my assumptions are correct?Yeah I've seen her and she was walking around crazy like she was on meth. I parked to watch and area was hot with open drug dealing from cars to foot traffic across from trailer park near those new apartments which are a low rent subsidized situation. I thought she was walking for a minute but then saw her trade some money for something from a car window. Not sure what's going on. Watch your six down there. Somethings not right. Our uncle isn't going to let this continue especially with all the gun stuff going on.