PDA

View Full Version : News and Media Report

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

John0101
02-01-16, 02:19
I'm fairly new to all this, but it seems like things have slowed down an awful lot the last month. I'm thinking the sting in Harrisonburg is keeping everyone "indoors"? Haven't seen anything regarding Cville stings since 2004 (there was a bust back in Sept., but not a sting). Any insight from senior members for us rookies?

WillBarnes
02-01-16, 13:25
I'm fairly new to all this, but it seems like things have slowed down an awful lot the last month. I'm thinking the sting in Harrisonburg is keeping everyone "indoors"? Haven't seen anything regarding Cville stings since 2004 (there was a bust back in Sept., but not a sting). Any insight from senior members for us rookies?There were a lot of Roanoke girls here even after the Hburg bust. I tried to dream about a girl last week in Madison, from a clist ad, and got way too sketched out when I tried an LE check and se wanted to see the money first. I left. All I can say is be careful. I stick to a few I've gathered UTR. Takes a lot of work and cautiousness but they're out there. Post clist ads, and see if anyone real bites. It's worked for me, but it takes time.