PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Michigan3
05-11-16, 16:11
I realize that this is a shot in the dark; but could anyone provide information on the massage places in your city. General information as to rates, type of massage the facility and if others is provide. Will be in your city the last week of May. Thank You.

WhutDaHell
05-20-16, 13:53
I realize that this is a shot in the dark; but could anyone provide information on the massage places in your city. General information as to rates, type of massage the facility and if others is provide. Will be in your city the last week of May. Thank You.Wish I could give more info, but there's a couple in town but have no idea if they offer extras. This place is really risky, they constantly are busting people. Be careful here!!

HalfOfADeck
02-19-20, 16:11
#1 Star Massage
mms Mei
$70hr
pro massage
nice girls
on St George blvd
Dragon Massage
mms Lisa
$65hr
pro massage
nice girl
on bluff st
St. George Spa
mms SaSa
$70hr
pro massage
nice girls
on St George blvd
All have good medium massage
No EXTRAS!

RedRock900
02-19-20, 19:10
#1 Star Massage
mms Mei
$70hr
pro massage
nice girls
on St George blvd
Dragon Massage
mms Lisa
$65hr
pro massage
nice girl
on bluff st
St. George Spa
mms SaSa
$70hr
pro massage
nice girls
on St George blvd
All have good medium massage
No EXTRAS!Thanks for the info. I've been to all three (the first two under different names) but would have to agree on the order. Glad to see they are getting some business.

DannyDavis
06-26-21, 12:09
Thanks for the info. I've been to all three (the first two under different names) but would have to agree on the order. Glad to see they are getting some business.I had a massage at the place next to KFC on the Boulevard. Apologize that I don't remember the name of the place or the provider. She was a five out of ten, short, older, pudgy and dressed conservatively. She did, however, give me a happy ending. You probably know this, but just in case, remember that you have to touch them first to signal your receptivity for extras. Doesn't have to be much, but gently caress her calves / thighs while she's standing in front of you, etc. If she pulls away, just leave it alone. If she doesn't, keep doing it until you've made it clear.

RedRock900
06-28-21, 15:13
I had a massage at the place next to KFC on the Boulevard. Apologize that I don't remember the name of the place or the provider. She was a five out of ten, short, older, pudgy and dressed conservatively. She did, however, give me a happy ending. You probably know this, but just in case, remember that you have to touch them first to signal your receptivity for extras. Doesn't have to be much, but gently caress her calves / thighs while she's standing in front of you, etc. If she pulls away, just leave it alone. If she doesn't, keep doing it until you've made it clear.Good to know and thanks for the update. I know the place you are talking about and have been there a handful of times with no luck. Went to Star a few days ago and similar story. Very erotic but not ending in the way I would like it. Hopefully things are turning around for the area.

Sex7521
07-08-21, 15:11
Been kinda lame around her in regards to happy ending. Anyone try red rock day spa? Or know anywhere the has happy ending?

RedRock900
07-08-21, 16:41
Been kinda lame around her in regards to happy ending. Anyone try red rock day spa? Or know anywhere the has happy ending?Tried red rock when they first opened with no luck. Went to shamo haven spa in Washington yesterday, because I had never noticed them, and a big disappointment. Someone posted a few weeks ago that they had luck at St George Spa on the Blvd but when I visited them last week it was sensual but no HE.

I'm finding there is a lot of teasing but that is about it here. Star massage is great for the teasing part but in the end it is just frustrating. Crossing my fingers for a fellow monger to share a secret UTR woman with me.

Sex7521
04-01-22, 18:53
I have been to both St George Spa and Shamo in the last month or two here is my thoughts on both.

Shamo.

The women there gives a good massage but there is nothing teasing about it which is disappointing. [Deleted by Admin]

St George.

Went in and got older lady GiGi. Rooms are a little weird because there is a window into the hallway and they leave the door cracked the entire time. When asked they said it's the law and they have to. GiGi give amazing massage with lots of teasing and "accidental" touching. On the flip she would continue to tease and rub your ass against my arm and hand at one point it seemed like she was trying to hump it. She noticed JR was ready and looked at me with a smile and said I can't touch, I no touch. She continued with the massage and kinda laughed it off. At the end she gave me a hug and said sorry while looking down at my now flaccid JR. Will try again maybe with better luck with one of other girls.

HalfOfADeck
08-24-22, 10:28
Went to red rock and the price is 80/ hr.

Tried red rock when they first opened with no luck. Went to shamo haven spa in Washington yesterday, because I had never noticed them, and a big disappointment. Someone posted a few weeks ago that they had luck at St George Spa on the Blvd but when I visited them last week it was sensual but no HE.

I'm finding there is a lot of teasing but that is about it here. Star massage is great for the teasing part but in the end it is just frustrating. Crossing my fingers for a fellow monger to share a secret UTR woman with me.

GenerallyHelp
11-30-22, 01:08
As others have stated, St George Spa appears to be hit or miss. I was in town a few months back and couldn't find a provider so I decided to try my luck with a massage parlor.

I made sure to be friendly, pay with cash and show the extra money while paying before in the room. The lady who helped me let me be a little handsy and she was a little friendly back, but at the end of the massage she let me know they aren't that type of place and I wouldn't get a happy ending. Unfortunately, I think this place is just a luck of the draw for your masseuse.

HalfOfADeck
02-24-23, 19:20
Found a new shop in Hurricane. Legit massage only and the prices are less than the shops in St George that have the same legit massage. It's behind the jiffy lube. I did 90 minutes for 100 + 30 tip.

Asobou
02-26-23, 10:12
Found a new shop in Hurricane. Legit massage only and the prices are less than the shops in St George that have the same legit massage. It's behind the jiffy lube. I did 90 minutes for 100 + 30 tip.Place is run by the same lady that had Star on the Boulevard. Just moved locations. Same masseuse, new shop. No extras.

Cam2419
03-20-23, 18:03
Has anyone else tried Sunrise Massage on the Blvd where Star Massage used to be? It seems similar to Star, but under different management. I'm not as daring as some, especially on a first go at a new location, but it seemed like maybe you could get extras if you pushed for it.