PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Zorthos
10-11-16, 00:20
I found myself in Ogden for some work, and decided to check out a place that showed up on Backpages. Well this place is legit, no extras at all. Its the place next to planet fitness on 39th for those who know the area. The massage was good, so if that's what your looking for head over, if your looking for anything else, try one of the other new locations in the area.

FabioAldeaDiaz
01-24-20, 01:09
I found myself in Ogden for some work, and decided to check out a place that showed up on Backpages. Well this place is legit, no extras at all. Its the place next to planet fitness on 39th for those who know the area. The massage was good, so if that's what your looking for head over, if your looking for anything else, try one of the other new locations in the area.I went yesterday, I believe is a Jack Shack, less than $ for 9 Omin. Last 1/2 hr was face up. The place is a real MJ or AAMP, located right next to nail saloon, you just have to enter, with or without appmt, the babyback did a good MJ, when get to belly, the AAMP let you perform HJ by yourself, I would say that is a FBSM. I did not ask for hidden charges, but I would return.

ShucJake
04-27-20, 20:44
Hey I'm looking for an AMP in Ogden or near ogden that is offering a HE. Wondering if anyone can help me out. I tried Emerald massage in Layton but they are strictly massage. Anyone have any references?

FabioAldeaDiaz
09-11-20, 12:03
Hey I'm looking for an AMP in Ogden or near ogden that is offering a HE. Wondering if anyone can help me out. I tried Emerald massage in Layton but they are strictly massage. Anyone have any references?I have found some. DM me and we can talk about it.

TexasMayne
01-28-21, 23:27
I will be visiting the area soon. I'm trying find a provider that would be recommended for prostate massages. I've done some research but haven't had any luck yet. Feel free to DM any recommendations. Thanks.

FabioAldeaDiaz
02-04-21, 17:21
DM me. I might be able to help.

I will be visiting the area soon. I'm trying find a provider that would be recommended for prostate massages. I've done some research but haven't had any luck yet. Feel free to DM any recommendations. Thanks.

JustThatGuy47
02-24-21, 18:48
New to the Ogden area, and hoping for some suggestions.

I've tried one that gave a fantastic massage, but was strictly professional.

MichaelDior50
04-30-21, 15:10
New to ogden, need some recommendations it's pretty dry here LOL checked just about everywhere but no one decent looking.

GreenStream
05-24-21, 13:04
I can recommend Spa of the Orient. It is a nice massage shop in a shopping center anchored by a supermarket. Tall and beautiful Tiiffany great me when I first walked-in. She was wearing short shorts and a top with her belly bare. My wife also wanted a massage, and the ladies we had were good. I only got a little teasing in the couples room.

FabioAldeaDiaz
07-16-21, 07:23
Visited this AMP a few weeks ago. Not bad. Paid 65 for the house and 35 for HE. Went again another day and they put me with a chubby MW. I could not complete for obvious reasons. I asked for a different MW that I saw while arriving, which was the one who walked me to the room. They asked me for 50 more. I said not a chance and left without HE, without tip and not looking to come back. Give it a try, but just a few of the MW are digestible on my humble opinion. Look for the one you like upfront, not in the middle of the butchery.

Stay safe mongers.

I can recommend Spa of the Orient. It is a nice massage shop in a shopping center anchored by a supermarket. Tall and beautiful Tiiffany great me when I first walked-in. She was wearing short shorts and a top with her belly bare. My wife also wanted a massage, and the ladies we had were good. I only got a little teasing in the couples room.

HuntDaGirls
02-18-22, 20:34
Hi everyone. I had some free time today so I stopped by happy land spa in Roy. Didn't expect much but I was pleasantly surprised. Beautiful girl directed me to the room, unfortunately she wasn't the one to provide service. Paid for the hour, stripped down and laid on the table. I did not drape and the woman that came in took the hint and gave me a light spank LOL. It was a great, hard pressured message. I honestly would return just for the massage. She didn't bother to put a towel on me during the whole massage and on the flip she went straight to work on the boys. Intense jackhammer HJ though. Kinda hurt. Did not ask if anything else was on the menu because she was a bit older and chubby. Overall great massage, good finish. I was satisfied. Paid. 6 for the hour massage and tipped. 4 I asked for the other girls name. The cute one was Mia. She does massages too. I will definitely return for Mia and see if there's more on the menu. Stay safe.

FabioAldeaDiaz
04-22-22, 01:23
I visited her. Mia was not there unfortunately. Only the old big lady. Nice massage, lots of teasing, HE for 6. 0.

I would return to find Mia but wouldn't repeat with big mamma.

Thanks though.

Hi everyone. I had some free time today so I stopped by happy land spa in Roy. Didn't expect much but I was pleasantly surprised. Beautiful girl directed me to the room, unfortunately she wasn't the one to provide service. Paid for the hour, stripped down and laid on the table. I did not drape and the woman that came in took the hint and gave me a light spank LOL. It was a great, hard pressured message. I honestly would return just for the massage. She didn't bother to put a towel on me during the whole massage and on the flip she went straight to work on the boys. Intense jackhammer HJ though. Kinda hurt. Did not ask if anything else was on the menu because she was a bit older and chubby. Overall great massage, good finish. I was satisfied. Paid. 6 for the hour massage and tipped. 4 I asked for the other girls name. The cute one was Mia. She does massages too. I will definitely return for Mia and see if there's more on the menu. Stay safe.

PipeGods
10-01-22, 18:00
What's the word on some good AMPs up this way? Just moved here from salt lake so I'm lookin for some new places to explore. Thanks.

FabioAldeaDiaz
10-03-22, 12:26
I second what you said.

Big mamma is likely to find her in the morning.

Avoid big mama if you are looking for an attractive woman.

I have not been able to find Mia unfortunately.

I visited her. Mia was not there unfortunately. Only the old big lady. Nice massage, lots of teasing, HE for 6. 0.

Thanks though.

FabioAldeaDiaz
10-03-22, 12:28
Options are super limited in Ogden.

More chances near Layton.

Spa of the Orient could be an option. Google it or DM me.

What's the word on some good AMPs up this way? Just moved here from salt lake so I'm lookin for some new places to explore. Thanks.

FabioAldeaDiaz
10-07-22, 14:19
I found Mia in the morning the day before yesterday.

Not bad. Ugly face but better body than big mama.

See attached.

Thanks though.

ChakaMan
12-13-23, 14:06
There have been a bunch of new shops open in the area this year. Anyone want to share Intel on them? I've recently went to the new one in Harrisville. Met a cute therapist there. She was in late 30's early 40's. For 150 plus house fee enjoyed a nice HJ with DATY. She was a tight little spinner. The very reason I'm info the hobby. Seemed like more was on menu if I had more coin.

ChakaMan
01-03-24, 18:40
There have been a bunch of new shops open in the area this year. Anyone want to share Intel on them? I've recently went to the new one in Harrisville. Met a cute therapist there. She was in late 30's early 40's. For 150 plus house fee enjoyed a nice HJ with DATY. She was a tight little spinner. The very reason I'm info the hobby. Seemed like more was on menu if I had more coin.Ok if no one else wants to post I guess I will. Spent some time at new place in Riverdale. Nice place. Clean rooms. Looked professional to the point that appeared like no extras would be available. Room was nice and not very dim, another bad sign. Got undressed and laid down without towel and legs slightly open to provide easy access. Older therapist came in room wearing long pants and modest shirt. She left door slightly open. "Crap"I thought "well at least I won't have to tip. ".

But then she starts the massage. And oh man she didn't waste any time. Within minutes she is tickling Jr and my butt. She reaches under and starts stroking me. I'm loving it and hard as a rock hoping she doesn't finish me off before the flip.

I hold off long enough and she asks me to turn over. She then asks what I want and I tell her. She leaves the room and I hear the front door locking. She returns, strips, puts a cover on and we are off to the races. Guys she is older but a great lover. Cycled through a few positions finishing on missionary. I did end up tipping.

JohnGalt61
01-04-24, 02:39
...Spent some time at new place in Riverdale...Care to share approximate location, name of the place, name of the girl, and approximate amount spent?

ChakaMan
01-07-24, 21:57
Care to share approximate location, name of the place, name of the girl, and approximate amount spent?Close to mall. She was only one working. Xixi I think it's her name. Standard mp full service pricing.