PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Mark1160
02-18-19, 22:47
You guys either keep things very super secret or just don't bother with AMPs. My report on visit today to magic.

Looking to have some fun as I was in town overnight. Took a trip to Magic spent some time with a little chubby Vietnamese girl called Emily. When you walk in the door you know things will be good, she opens the door in a little baby doll nightdress with boobs all on display, plus it's see through so you can see the tiny panties she's got on. There's no table shower, but she will stand and watch and help you in a regular shower. In the room there's a mirror running the full length of the wall. So there's confusion over what's going to happen. On the table Emily gives an ok massage, but spends plenty of time playing with the boys and giving a good reach around. On the flip we bring things fully to life and she starts with a BBBJ plus some daty which she seems to get into but I'm sure it's just an act. As if by magic she pulls out a cover slips it on an we go to an energetic rcg, after a few minutes we then switch to k9 and finally finish with 69 and a nice prostate massage. Paid. 5 at the door and $1 tip. I would repeat but hopefully find a different girl there. She did offer 2 girl for next time. And hinted would be. 75 at door and 1. 5 in room.

DavJocko
10-22-19, 21:11
You guys either keep things very super secret or just don't bother with AMPs. My report on visit today to magic.

Looking to have some fun as I was in town overnight. Took a trip to Magic spent some time with a little chubby Vietnamese girl called Emily. When you walk in the door you know things will be good, she opens the door in a little baby doll nightdress with boobs all on display, plus it's see through so you can see the tiny panties she's got on. There's no table shower, but she will stand and watch and help you in a regular shower. In the room there's a mirror running the full length of the wall. So there's confusion over what's going to happen. On the table Emily gives an ok massage, but spends plenty of time playing with the boys and giving a good reach around. On the flip we bring things fully to life and she starts with a BBBJ plus some daty which she seems to get into but I'm sure it's just an act. As if by magic she pulls out a cover slips it on an we go to an energetic rcg, after a few minutes we then switch to k9 and finally finish with 69 and a nice prostate massage. Paid. 5 at the door and $1 tip. I would repeat but hopefully find a different girl there. She did offer 2 girl for next time. And hinted would be. 75 at door and 1. 5 in room.Thanks for the info. Visited Emily, paid. 6 at the door and $1. 2 tip. She's very nice and has a lot to grab on to for sure.