PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

AsnLongTime
06-06-17, 19:11
Had a dream I stopped by there and saw Jenny. In my dream she was very enthusiastic and had a full menu which was engaged in many positions.

NewFlMong
01-18-21, 01:51
I imagined the place was a basic rub and tug, more enthusiasm near the country club, they get a little friskier, nothing too special in town but ill keep my eyes out!

MarkAmp
02-25-22, 17:43
I will be visiting in the next month and was wondering about the place on John Stockbauer dr. Any info would be great. PM me if you can. Thanks guys.

Jaguar57
11-28-22, 12:34
Don't go to Kims. They have Vietnamese there, but they are 3/10. I can see why the place is for sale.

CubeBrick
06-16-23, 01:18
Checked out this place on North Ben Wilson to see if it was as bad as the previous guy said. Apparently there is new ownership since the previous 2022 post.

Angela is petite gal with a very nice body, firm ass, nice tits.

The massage itself was good, I wasn't looking just for that but I would've been happy with that alone, I wanted more though and luckily she was willing to do more. We negotiated for FS after the flip she gave me a CBJ, she took it in as deep as she could, didn't mind me rubbing that pussy, as soon as she was wet I had her get on top, she rides great CG, got those nice bolt ons in my mouth, she asked for doggy after that and I was more than willing to please, I pounded her til I popped.

Overall it was just the kinda visit I was hoping for, I left with a smile ear to ear. YMMV of course but Kims Spa gets a good rating from me.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-kims-spa-victoria-tx-162468#rubmaps.