PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Yellowjack
07-23-20, 14:29
I come through Tyler a couple times a year. Normally I go to Time Out. On July 4 weekend, Time Out was still closed, so I tried Visions for first time (went once earlier under earlier name). Inside the place was not much to look at, but there was a nice group of ladies dancing that night and left quite happy.

Smooveice
01-06-22, 20:42
Does anyone know what happened to a dancer named Unique that used to work at Time Out?

NormusJohnson
04-26-22, 10:19
Didn't end up having much time to play and with no help from the board. I went to visions.

Went on a Wednesday as that was my only time. Arrived around 7 PM and there were a couple of girls in there, but the Manager said it was at least another hour till they get started. The other fact was they are a dry club and a BYOB. All booze is about 15 to 25 minutes away (Walmart in one direction and Liquor Store in another).

I wasn't going to wait a hour. So Left and saved my couple of hundred I was prepared to spend. It was my birthday so I took a gummy and slept it off.

Normus Johnson.

Texas Boater
05-08-22, 07:12
Didn't end up having much time to play and with no help from the board. I went to visions.

Went on a Wednesday as that was my only time. Arrived around 7 PM and there were a couple of girls in there, but the Manager said it was at least another hour till they get started. The other fact was they are a dry club and a BYOB. All booze is about 15 to 25 minutes away (Walmart in one direction and Liquor Store in another).

I wasn't going to wait a hour. So Left and saved my couple of hundred I was prepared to spend. It was my birthday so I took a gummy and slept it off.

Normus Johnson.Not sure why but they kick off late. Nothing before 8 or 8:30, but by 9:30 they are doing a lot better. Best club in the region, and would not be bad in a larger city. Some choice talent.

NormusJohnson
05-17-22, 09:22
Not sure why but they kick off late. Nothing before 8 or 8:30, but by 9:30 they are doing a lot better. Best club in the region, and would not be bad in a larger city. Some choice talent.Anything to be had here? With no booze. They nakid? I would take a phone number or two here. Normus Johnson.