PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Councilor89
03-06-18, 14:08
The SW scene here is pretty slim pickings. I've been down here a few times and found a couple of BSWs on State Line that I wasn't real interested in picking up. I did find out that down in the 7th and 8th Ave. Area there is some action. Most down there are drug addicts and generally thieves that just want to rush. I've seen WSW, BSW and HSW all down in that area, but once again it's pretty slim pickings in this area.

BigBearTexas
07-21-19, 03:45
There were several blk SW out on 4th st and 7th st.

Craven Morehead
07-21-20, 00:44
I was in town & explored a bit despite the limited info on the site. I got the look & the wave from an older gal on the one way section of 7th. Shortly after she was gone. She was the only one I saw possibly due the heat. This seems to be the part of town they'll be at West of Stateline.

Craven Morehead
07-27-20, 22:31
I hit 7th again & saw 2 middle aged SWs on the one way section a few blocks from State line on the TX side. They were with their handler & the 3 of them were inseparable even though the gals gave me the wave a few times. I don't deal with middle men or pay management fees so declined. There was another gal on 7th too so this is the place. No action on any other street. All this was around 7 pm.

Craven Morehead
04-11-21, 12:14
Saturday evening & into Sunday am I cruised Stateline & 6th & 7th several times, weather was perfect. Nothing. If any of you know how to find action in this town please PM me.

Craven Morehead
08-07-21, 22:36
This town just has a feel about it that there are women aching to take my money but I can't find them. This is my last report on this place until one of you makes a statement.