PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Jaguar57
12-29-16, 02:06
I was hoping for a little happiness while visiting, but too little and too expensive. $80/ hr? And I have no idea what any extras might cost. I checked out Lucky's and Everygreen, but not for $80 and no guarantee. I went to Rosa's but only had time for 30 minutes. Since I didn't get an hour, nothing doing. Good luck, mongers, but nothing to see here.

LittleSwole
01-06-18, 21:59
This place is decent, two nice looking asian ladies. One lady Maggy has hands like fucking butter, she gives you a great massage. She went across big ed a couple times and I got hard she calls in the other chick to toss you. $. 2 . Peace out mongers.

https://odessa.craigslist.org/thp/d/35-hour-massage/6447693639.html

ThugLove
02-07-19, 20:43
I found them online and was well worth it they are sweet and fun as long as you don't waste there time its after that's out the way I enjoyed it to the fullest and I have seen them many times call Naughty 323XXX4195 they are out hear till Sunday and is the one stop shop.

Oilfield Trash
05-05-19, 11:02
Awesome full service massage. Didn't get a table shower but can't complain. BBBJ cim!

Oilfield Trash
05-27-19, 17:59
Since the only way we can get good reviews is if we contribute. Hint hint. I just left the Sunshine spa. Holy SH! T! I just had an amazing time with "Sky". Total damage was 240 but I've NEVER had that good of service from such a beauty! Definitely one of my top 10!

Jaguar57
01-03-22, 12:50
But if anyone wants a BBBJ CIM from a Japanese, PM me and I'll spill.

Jag.

ChopSticks
01-31-22, 22:25
I would like to say that I've been going to AMPs for 4 years since I been in midland / Odessa. I'm always trying to find the best AMPs. I've probably been to all of them. I still go hoping to find new hotter AMP lady's. There are a couple AMPs I frequent. I would love if this forum would be filled with more mongers wanting info and sharing info. Maybe midland / Odessa just isn't as busy.

SmallStack
02-13-22, 14:04
Went in, smaller mid 40's woman greeted me. Just one girl working (which can get bad if they are busy).

65 to the house, left happy, happiness donation amount between you and the staff.

Jaguar57
02-20-23, 03:48
Will be back in town soon, are there any good FS places? PM is fine.

TIA,

Jag.

IGotToGo3250
02-20-23, 17:21
Will be back in town soon, are there any good FS places? PM is fine.

TIA,

Jag.Let me know what you come up with haven't found much out here.

Jaguar57
02-25-23, 23:52
Dropped in at Sunshine and Kay answered the door. She's petite and thin, just my style. Small As, but she makes up for it in effort. I did $$ for the HHR and would definitely repeat. Seniors can PM for more details.

Jag.

Jaguar57
02-26-23, 11:42
Do any of the spas in Odessa have a table shower, or even a stand up shower?

Jag.

SmallStack
09-21-23, 20:07
Went to rose spa again a few weeks ago.

"POW pow" was on the menu. Good covered full service.

Jaguar57
09-25-23, 09:29
This is on W. Co. Rd. There were 2 masseuses and I picked the slim one. Maybe should have taken the short one as she seemed rather enthusiastic. UTC up and jack hammer finish. Won't return.

YungTwntysLuvr
10-12-23, 17:07
Had a dream I went to Mei Mei spa. $.60 house for 1 hr. TS OK, massage OK, no teasing. Was with Lucy, an older short Chinese lady I think. Got CFS for $1. 4. Nice attendant, eager to please, broken English. Probs won't repeat.

Stay safe out there.

Jaguar57
01-24-24, 11:07
Hit Sunshine but Kay was busy and I had a short window, so went to 4 Seasons because I heard that Candy had some nice Cs, but they were barely Bs. She's kinda pretty, but short, not thin (not fat), won't repeat.

Next tried Diamonds but none were my type. When I said that, they got an attitude, won't return. They need to understand, if you're not my type and you get an attitude, I won't return. . . Even if next week there will be my type.

Tried Sunshine again but they were closed. Finally stopped at Sunflower. Don't remember her name, but a thin, older Japanese. A different lady met me at the door, but I had already seen the thin one. When I told her I wanted the other girl, she said no problem and fetched her. With that attitude, will return and might even see the other girl.

Jag.

Buster889
03-05-24, 20:39
Went to New Day in Midland. Massage was okay but the lady was just old and chubby. I feel bad saying that, bless her heart, but I felt so gross about myself afterward. I was face down and she got up on the table on her knees over my head to rub my back and her crotch was rubbing the back of my head. Idk if I'll ever go to another AMP again.

ChopSticks
03-10-24, 14:36
Judy from rose massage is one of my favorite. Prob in her 40's. Skinny, cute face. A's at the top, flat booty. Massage is ok. The tease is pretty good. UTC play. Nice slow sensual happy ending. Just tell her how you like it. No FS, asked every time I go haha. She always my go to for HE. YMMV.