PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Indian Chief
12-16-15, 21:09
Visited this Spa on Sat. Saw Tiffany, latina, pretty girl. Had good time. Price seems kind of high, in that much I can get full in Dallas.

EchoFish
04-11-19, 19:32
I saw an advertisement for Belesa Spa and called to make an appointment. I work behind a computer most of the day and need to have my back worked on. After calling and talking to owner Patty, I arrived at a professional plaza where she was waiting for me. I told her I need deep tissue massage and really work hard on my shoulders. By the way, Patty is a knocked-down gorgeous woman in her mid-thirties, she's a small package but her hands will have you asking for mercy! Pleasant conversation and nice music in the background. After an hour my back felt so much better, and Patty was just a pleasure to talk too. Highly recommend seeing this beautiful lady and get aligned in all the right ways.

956-328-5146.

EF.

A Zero N
04-21-23, 18:28
I've been there a few times. Women are older, they don't seem to have younger ladies on staff, but they are talented at what they do. Happy Ending (HJ) has always been given during the massage even if I am not paying for extra. During the HJ I have requested "extra" from the women. BJCIM in from one, did not get her name. FS with cover from another named Amy, during two occasions. They will negotiate amount of tip with you, but I paid $140 tip the last time on top of the rate for the hour. Just BJ was $100 tip.