PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Drizzt04
07-17-15, 17:57
Ok gentlemen, just moved to the island a few weeks ago. Is there action out here or no? I've seen a couple girls that looked like prospects, but every time I have been unable to stop. These were at a out 1030 ish pm. I did go out cruising one night after 11, and thought I may have seen a couple, but never got the look.

WarTide
07-22-15, 01:54
Ok gentlemen, just moved to the island a few weeks ago. Is there action out here or no? I've seen a couple girls that looked like prospects, but every time I have been unable to stop. These were at a out 1030 ish pm. I did go out cruising one night after 11, and thought I may have seen a couple, but never got the look.I posted several finds here but they've all disappeared. I'm not questioning why it happened, hopefully its to cover my (our) butt (s). It's not that hard to know where to search but the timing and areas vary greatly. Good luck!

Bbrenham
08-12-15, 21:49
I posted several finds here but they've all disappeared. I'm not questioning why it happened, hopefully its to cover my (our) butt (s). It's not that hard to know where to search but the timing and areas vary greatly. Good luck!Texas. Other cities I believe.

Drizzt04
08-13-15, 13:08
Ok, so I'm either seriously off my game, or missing something.

Last night I was on seawall about 730 ish. About a block before Nicks, I notice this girl walking. Very cute, short, wearing pink tank and gym shorts. Does not look like a working girl, does not give anyone the look. She could be any one of the thousands of college age girls walking seawall at any givin time.

I pulled over across from Nicks, got out of the truck and I was sitting on one of those stone benches. Just hanging out, smoking, enjoying the night. The girl walks by, and we smile and say hello to each other. She goes on her way and heads on down the road. A out ten minutes later, I see her coming back in my direction as a car swoops in and makes the grab.

How is it I didn't know she was a SW? I would have scooped her in a heartbeat. Is there some super secret code that they flash?

WarTide
08-19-15, 23:30
Ok, so I'm either seriously off my game, or missing something.

Last night I was on seawall about 730 ish. About a block before Nicks, I notice this girl walking. Very cute, short, wearing pink tank and gym shorts. Does not look like a working girl, does not give anyone the look. She could be any one of the thousands of college age girls walking seawall at any givin time.

I pulled over across from Nicks, got out of the truck and I was sitting on one of those stone benches. Just hanging out, smoking, enjoying the night. The girl walks by, and we smile and say hello to each other. She goes on her way and heads on down the road. A out ten minutes later, I see her coming back in my direction as a car swoops in and makes the grab.

How is it I didn't know she was a SW? I would have scooped her in a heartbeat. Is there some super secret code that they flash?No codes, she gave you several signs, just go for it next time.

Drizzt04
08-23-15, 23:42
So I went out Friday night for a ride. Stayed right here in galvaston. No joy. I did see what I thought was a WSW in a white tank and mini skirt, but when I pulled over, she seemed spooked by some black guy walking with a gas can. Too bad to. She was pretty hot.

I saw another girl down in the low teens in front of a hotel. Dark hair, black bikini top. Sadly, she was waiting for some 100 yr old guy to park his truck. Can't catch a break.

I was not alone. Saw another guy trolling the same area. At one point I was pulled over on seawall, using my phone. A black girl in pink sweats came out of nowhere, and my partner in slime pulled up behind me to make the scoop. She walked right by, so he pulled up a few spots further, just in time for the girl to meet up with her boyfriend. So at least I'm not the only one having issues down here.

Gareth
04-17-16, 00:22
I used to have decent luck in Galveston. Sometimes it took a while but the girls were usually not bad looking, friendly and not drugged out. But that was all before Ike.

Wonderlust
09-19-16, 16:39
Ran across a cute WSW on Sea Wall blvd. Went by Ashley. Cute, average build. She was a bit out of it, talking to herself. Since I was only in town for a day, I let her stay in my room over night, fed her and saw her off with a small donation. She isn't a regular SW, just needed some cash and a safe place to sleep for the night.

AliasSM
01-03-17, 22:59
Hello brother mongers. I find myself in Galveston TX for the foreseeable future and can't believe that this forum is so dead. There must be SOMETHING happening here. Please PM me with any assistance you can provide. I promise to reciprocate with what I have found to ease the boredom and increase the excitement level a bit while I'm here.

Alias.

Gareth
09-02-20, 14:09
I know there used to be a bit of street action and some UTR's in Galveston. What's happening now?

WarTide
09-02-20, 22:00
I know there used to be a bit of street action and some UTR's in Galveston. What's happening now?Absolutely nothing. Even a couple of my standbys are gone. I loook a couple of months ago but only tourists walking. The island is dry.

Gareth
09-03-20, 11:34
What happens? Do they move away after some of the storms that have hit in recent years?

Absolutely nothing. Even a couple of my standbys are gone. I loook a couple of months ago but only tourists walking. The island is dry.

WarTide
09-04-20, 00:25
What happens? Do they move away after some of the storms that have hit in recent years?It's been like this for years. Used to see a few near The Strand but now its completely null and void.

Gareth
09-04-20, 01:17
It's true that the times I'm thinking about were actually long ago. I found a couple of enthusiastic UTR's. There are probably some there, or some that would like to be, but no way to find them.

It's been like this for years. Used to see a few near The Strand but now its completely null and void.