PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

TaterNuts
05-31-19, 12:56
Technically it's in Harligen. But there's no forum for it. So I'm posting here. If you're in the Brownsville, Raymondsville, McAllen are You may want to hit up a little place called the Jaguar Gentlemens club. You may want to hit up a little place called the Jaguars Gentlemens club You can find it on the Apple Maps. You can find it on the Apple Maps It might as well be a brothel in there in the disguise of a strip club anything you want can be had in the back room for a price you just need to negotiate it and I have also discovered you can negotiate and make plans to meet certain ones outside of the club. It might as well be a brothel in there in the disguise of a strip club anything you want can be had in the back room for a price you just need to negotiate it and I have also discovered you can negotiate and make plans to meet certain ones outside of the club my buddy and I are in town for business and we definitely had a great time when we hit them up last night and we plan on doing it again it is definitely a diamond in the rough go to the Jaguars Gentlemens club it is BYOB and the girls are hot and can be bought.