PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

WarTide
07-11-15, 09:54
I'm amazed the board for this town Is so silent. Since no one has ever posted here I had to do some research before I entered the streets and I'm glad I did. There are multiple talented providers in all shapes, ages, races and (of course) effort level. I've met a few ladies but I'm only going to suggest you avoid one. Her name is A-1 (like the sauce). She's a MILF and back in her day I'm sure shed be top notch but today she's a little' long in the tooth and she talks mad, crazy shit. If you try to calm her down she will try to fight you. She's still pretty but she's not worth the trouble IMHO. Other than that there are some bad ones in town who are down for what ever and have reasonable prices. Good luck and start posting!

CornellHacker
07-12-15, 16:43
I'm amazed the board for this town Is so silent. Since no one has ever posted here I had to do some research before I entered the streets and I'm glad I did. There are multiple talented providers in all shapes, ages, races and (of course) effort level. I've met a few ladies but I'm only going to suggest you avoid one. Her name is A-1 (like the sauce). She's a MILF and back in her day I'm sure shed be top notch but today she's a little' long in the tooth and she talks mad, crazy shit. If you try to calm her down she will try to fight you. She's still pretty but she's not worth the trouble IMHO. Other than that there are some bad ones in town who are down for what ever and have reasonable prices. Good luck and start posting!Any other MILF one's you can recommend? I've been looking for one but haven't had any luck scouring the streets.

WarTide
07-15-15, 07:48
I'm amazed the board for this town Is so silent. Since no one has ever posted here I had to do some research before I entered the streets and I'm glad I did. There are multiple talented providers in all shapes, ages, races and (of course) effort level. I've met a few ladies but I'm only going to suggest you avoid one. Her name is A-1 (like the sauce). She's a MILF and back in her day I'm sure shed be top notch but today she's a little' long in the tooth and she talks mad, crazy shit. If you try to calm her down she will try to fight you. She's still pretty but she's not worth the trouble IMHO. Other than that there are some bad ones in town who are down for what ever and have reasonable prices. Good luck and start posting!They're all MILF's LOL. None of them or really "young". Well, I take that back, there's one a BSW early to mid 20's with the 1st initial of W. She's the finest woman I've met here and she put on a damn show. She was staying at the notel across the street from the gas station by the railroad track BUT she's a temp walker meaning she doesn't hang in the streets fulltime, she just wanted some extra cash. She didn't have a cell and she was planning on working for the city so our only time of meeting each other may have been the 1st and last.

CornellHacker
07-15-15, 16:25
They're all MILF's LOL. None of them or really "young". Well, I take that back, there's one a BSW early to mid 20's with the 1st initial of W. She's the finest woman I've met here and she put on a damn show. She was staying at the notel across the street from the gas station by the railroad track BUT she's a temp walker meaning she doesn't hang in the streets fulltime, she just wanted some extra cash. She didn't have a cell and she was planning on working for the city so our only time of meeting each other may have been the 1st and last.I guess I've been looking in the wrong places. I've really just been looking for a MILF walker (hopefully with nice juggs) that has a cell phone LOL. Preferably no BBWs. Any spots I should be checking out?

WarTide
07-16-15, 01:35
I guess I've been looking in the wrong places. I've really just been looking for a MILF walker (hopefully with nice juggs) that has a cell phone LOL. Preferably no BBWs. Any spots I should be checking out?There's a WSW there that's should fit your desires. Pretty, young and a MILF. She'll talk your ears off but she gives quite a performance. She has a cell and offered me the number but I forgot to get it. If I come across again I'll pass it on once you obtain senior status. Trust me, she's looks pretty hot almost to hot for the area. Join in and pass on some info.

WarTide
07-22-15, 02:12
I finally met a lady outside of the usual haunts. I was cruising up North when I saw that walk out the corner of my eye. I made a few turns and saw a thick ass HSW (possibly mid 30's, Dcups, long brown hair) on a desolate side street. As I slow down to speak a car pulls behind me with bright lights so I keep straight past her. As I got to the corner to turn back for her I saw another thickness queen with a nice walk except she was a BSW (Body was a 7-8/10,5'9, DD's, beautiful smile). I decided I'd like to meet this chocolate queen instead. Dreamt I made a few more you turns but she disappeared. I stayed around for several minutes but with no sign of her I decided to go back to the HSW. As I got to MLK to turn I saw a faint shadow along the streets a few blocks ahead. I'm like wth and I drive forward and see the one I was searching for. Ms Cashmire is very attractive, almost looking too innocent for the streets. I offered a ride, she turns it down and drills me with questions. I'm ready to go but she then proves she's legit so we ride for a while. Found a great spot and somewhere along the line a Jack got lost out my car. 1st she was hesitant to preform BBBJ but when I said fine where can I take you back she was calm and ready. BBBJ and doggy finish. She's very tall so you short guys have some work cut out for you. She doesn't have a cell and didn't have a place to stay. She began giving me details about her (24, no kids, etc) and was staying in parks and another spot I'll let senior members know. She's a good one, here's hoping she gets her stuff in order.

GoMan1011
08-10-15, 14:49
I know I'm new and it will take some time to become a senior member, but have to ask where I can find a Street Girl in Beaumont? In town on business regularly and would be nice to hook up when in town, Thanks and PM me if you can.

Craig Kanton
10-26-15, 06:19
Have had a little luck previous work visits along some side streets to Washington.

Any good guidance on better fishing grounds would be appreciated.

Seva Lurker
02-05-17, 21:15
I was passing through Beaumont the other day. Stopped at the Petro Truck Stop just off I-10. As I was leaving to get back on the road, a couple were walking out from along the frontage road. The guy started waving at me to come over. When I got to the all way stop by the frontage road, they were walking across and I got a bit of 'the look' from the lady.

Not too bad white with her handler / pharmacist or whatever.

ZeroZone
05-31-18, 12:42
There is action here. 11th might be a good shot. If anyone can help me out with the 'usual spots' please let me know. SLeepy little town so it's a small world I imagine.

WarTide
10-16-18, 22:36
I decided to take a road trip and stopped by here to see if anything has changed. All I can say is is wow! I got off the exit and just so happen a tall red head is crossing my path. She looked too good to be for real. Long red hair with double ds and was dressed to impress with a vest and high heel boots. I passed her several times before taking a chance. Her names 'Ginger' and she wants 2 Jackson for half and half. We agree to hang out and she rips open her top with some amazing natural round tatas. She was great with kissing, so much so I imagine I just let her. BBBJCIM completely dry. She was mid 20's and responded to everything as 'yes sir'. No social media but she did pass me her digits for senior members.

TommyTwoTickle
04-12-20, 13:08
I know the state lines are closed. I'm from westerner LA and want to check out the action in Beaumont. Can I actually cross over into TX or will they not let me Bc of the pandemic? Thanks.

BigMonger2
02-22-24, 01:02
Wandered through town tonight and saw a thin, dark-haired girl walking on College near the car wash. Asked if she wanted a ride and she hopped in. Probably upper 30's with a butter face. However the body was tight! Fair skin, with a small bust and great physique. Wanted a couple Jax, but didn't hesitate when I offered one. If I was local, I would return often. Other than her face showing premature age, likely due to drugs, she was smoking hot! Believe she is staying at the Deluxe.

Amazer
03-26-24, 11:28
Sent you a DM.

Wandered through town tonight and saw a thin, dark-haired girl walking on College near the car wash. Asked if she wanted a ride and she hopped in. Probably upper 30's with a butter face. However the body was tight! Fair skin, with a small bust and great physique. Wanted a couple Jax, but didn't hesitate when I offered one. If I was local, I would return often. Other than her face showing premature age, likely due to drugs, she was smoking hot! Believe she is staying at the Deluxe.