PDA

View Full Version : USA Adult Classifieds: Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21

Master Po
05-09-19, 12:24
I had the privilege of finally being able to meet up with this chick. Wow, what a girl! I don't think I've ever seen a prettier vagina! Super cool chick and tasty as ice cream. I go to her place and she answers the door in black stockings and a catholic schoolgirl outfit. I knew at that moment I was getting my dick baptized and was going to need a lot of hail Mary's for what I was planning on doing to this chick with my tongue. 10 minutes later after some talking and realizing we both share the same taste in music, she pushes me down on the bed, straddles me with that sexy ass body of hers, and begins some very soft and passionate kissing. I could go on for days with details of the blissfull sin we partook in over the next hour, but I think I'll just keep that to myself. Her oral skills are phenomenal and very unique. The best way for me to describe the BBBJ is soft, wet vertical strokes of the mouth with a powerful tongue that swirled around my cock while she was blowing me. A talent I hadn't known existed. A quick run down: dfk, BBBJ, 69, BBBJ, k9, BBBJCIM. This one's a definite keeper! Would I repeat. I'd drink a gallon of her pee just to see where it came from LOL. Now if I could arrange for her and Tori to do doubles. Well that would be a dangerous combo but a fantasy I'd love to partake in. As always, safe travels mongers.A gallon? Best I've had was a pint. Or possibly a quart. Sounds like I need to see this girl.

JiminyLickIt
05-09-19, 19:21
Not many providers in this town are into the roleplay mode. Only a hand full that I know of.

From a SA girl to semi UTR to a USA Classified provider.

Sabrina maybe the best I have seen. She is a true gem. Clean friendly playful always goodtime and could be the best GFE girl in Knoxville.

Most all the providers in Knoxville could and should take notes from her but most are in it for the quick buck and the high volume.

A few pics from the past. Enjoy!Sabrina IS the best I've seen, hands down. Her and Roxy are the only providers I see any more, no games, always a perfect experience.

DishProtect
05-10-19, 09:22
Had an opportunity to visit Tara recently. I must say I was very impressed. Her pics are very accurate and current (which I find rare). I'm really into the dfk part of the entire GFE package. She seemed to become comfortable with that which some providers do not, so that was the next positive in my book. Started with a nice BBBJ with some fiv. She was either very horny or a great actress, and either one is fine with me as long as she can pull off the acting LOL. Kept sliding around to 69 which was quite nice. She was very, very clean and tasty. Pulled back down to dfk with fiv, and that's when I learned she was a squirter. Not once, not twice, but at least three times it was spraying. The bed would definitely need to be changed to sleep or that would be a seriously large wet spot. She mentioned her restraints so we tried that out with some daty. Finally moved to cowgirl for an embarrasingly quick finish. I will repeat.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=86800&cityid=422

Dish.

MissToriiForU
05-10-19, 10:37
I had the privilege of finally being able to meet up with this chick. Wow, what a girl! I don't think I've ever seen a prettier vagina! Super cool chick and tasty as ice cream. I go to her place and she answers the door in black stockings and a catholic schoolgirl outfit. I knew at that moment I was getting my dick baptized and was going to need a lot of hail Mary's for what I was planning on doing to this chick with my tongue. 10 minutes later after some talking and realizing we both share the same taste in music, she pushes me down on the bed, straddles me with that sexy ass body of hers, and begins some very soft and passionate kissing. I could go on for days with details of the blissfull sin we partook in over the next hour, but I think I'll just keep that to myself. Her oral skills are phenomenal and very unique. The best way for me to describe the BBBJ is soft, wet vertical strokes of the mouth with a powerful tongue that swirled around my cock while she was blowing me. A talent I hadn't known existed. A quick run down: dfk, BBBJ, 69, BBBJ, k9, BBBJCIM. This one's a definite keeper! Would I repeat. I'd drink a gallon of her pee just to see where it came from LOL. Now if I could arrange for her and Tori to do doubles. Well that would be a dangerous combo but a fantasy I'd love to partake in. As always, safe travels mongers.Give Sabrina my contact info. I'm done if she is 😘.

Stay safe and healthy.

Torii.

CrazyEddie
05-10-19, 17:23
Just got a message.

It went like this. "Vera is in a not as shady spot as always on cedar bluff & needing sum sexy rich generous male friends. " Apparently, she's not in the notel she usually inhibits, so it must be a bit nicer.

BLevins01
05-10-19, 17:56
Had a hhr dream. In my dream I texted. She replied back within 10 min. I suggest maybe calling after first contact. She must have been talk to text. Words not making sense in sentences. After partially understanding her messages we set a time. I arrive at the destination being a little apprehensive from the fact wasn't 100% sure I was at the right place. Didn't help she wasn't from the area. And not knowing Knoxville very well. So I text ask for room and if it was front, back or side. She give the room and said back. There was no back. But the number she give was on the side. Corner to the front. Started to text to confirm. But thought what the hell. Knock on the door. A young lady answers the door. Was not representing the pictures in the ad. She was a beautiful young lady with the most beautiful blue eyes. I just said am I at the right place. She said depends what your here for. I just sallowed and stepped in. We chatted a few. Then got busy with it. A little daty mish, Greek then back to Mish. With those baby blues locked on mine telling me to pound that puss. And I obliged. Unfortunately didn't get to sample the rest of the menu. I blew looking at those blues. She's not the girl in the ad but still attractive. Has baby damage still looks good. She aims to please. Overall nice. She could use some help. I'll repeat. S. Safe.

Sharky2
05-10-19, 21:32
Had a hhr dream. In my dream I texted. She replied back within 10 min. I suggest maybe calling after first contact. She must have been talk to text. Words not making sense in sentences. After partially understanding her messages we set a time. I arrive at the destination being a little apprehensive from the fact wasn't 100% sure I was at the right place. Didn't help she wasn't from the area. And not knowing Knoxville very well. So I text ask for room and if it was front, back or side. She give the room and said back. There was no back. But the number she give was on the side. Corner to the front. Started to text to confirm. But thought what the hell. Knock on the door. A young lady answers the door. Was not representing the pictures in the ad. She was a beautiful young lady with the most beautiful blue eyes. I just said am I at the right place. She said depends what your here for. I just sallowed and stepped in. We chatted a few. Then got busy with it. A little daty mish, Greek then back to Mish. With those baby blues locked on mine telling me to pound that puss. And I obliged. Unfortunately didn't get to sample the rest of the menu. I blew looking at those blues. She's not the girl in the ad but still attractive. Has baby damage still looks good. She aims to please. Overall nice. She could use some help. I'll repeat. S. Safe.Glad you managed to have a nice dream with her or someone nice I received a long message the other day from her asking for a second chance to prove herself that she can be a good provider. A very long drawn-out message, so I decided to give her another try and guess what she didn't prove me wrong I messaged early today 2 hours later I get a message back and then another 30 minutes goes by and still nothing until I call her out, you know don't start sending me messages trying to plead a case when you turn right around and pull the same thing again as before, I won't be contacting this provider anymore for that very reason, she's unreliable on returning messages and there are better options out there that will gladly take my funds for a good time that night and not days later.

Sharky.

BoredNurse40
05-10-19, 23:09
Glad you managed to have a nice dream with her or someone nice I received a long message the other day from her asking for a second chance to prove herself that she can be a good provider. A very long drawn-out message, so I decided to give her another try and guess what she didn't prove me wrong I messaged early today 2 hours later I get a message back and then another 30 minutes goes by and still nothing until I call her out, you know don't start sending me messages trying to plead a case when you turn right around and pull the same thing again as before, I won't be contacting this provider anymore for that very reason, she's unreliable on returning messages and there are better options out there that will gladly take my funds for a good time that night and not days later.

Sharky.Same thing happened to me today with her Sharky. She tells me, "I'm turning into the motel," then like some kind of magic. Poof, she tells me, "I'm not too far away. " I have some hidden talents like I'm confident when I meow in different tones at my cats they understand me. I'm fluent in Spanish. But when it comes to speaking "Chanel," well that is a talent I don't posses. She mumbled and spoke incoherently on the phone. Her lack of communication was only reinforced by numerous retarded text messages that made absolutely no sense. Finally said fuck it, called Lucy, and bam. One nut down thanks to a BBBJCIM. Best of luck to Chanel. I think she needs to invest in a daily planner or something of that sort to keep track of her appointments. Safe travels mongers.

LuvSpinners41
05-11-19, 13:47
So I was torn whether to post this or not simply because I didn't want to deal with the White Knighters running to her rescue, but I am sick and tired of these girls getting a few good reviews that goes straight to their head and makes them think they can get away with just whatever. So I make contact good response time time back, she tells me her location and I tell her that it will take me about 40 min to get there. I also tell her that I am on my motorcycle and won't be able to respond until I get to the exit and get pulled over. So at 5:45 I head her way, at 6:24 I text her and say I'm at the exit. About 10 min goes by and she says ok I'm at so and so, hurry up because I don't have much time now. WTF!! Really!! So I'm being rushed before I even get there, so I hop on the bike, and 2 min later I get where are you? Another 2 min later I get ok I'm leaving. Well when I finally get pulled over and see this I call her out on wasting my time and my gas. Why didn't she say she was short on time from the start when I advised it would take 40 min to get there. Of course the excuses start, but she left it with, well you didn't tell me anything. Ummm how much more clear could I have been. So a few days goes by and I figure what the heck, I'll give her an opportunity to make it right. Well let's just say that didn't go well. She says my bad, it was an off day but I just say "F" it and let's move on. Whoa wait, you really think that makes it ok? She was dumbfounded as to why it was a problem to just say "F" it. No real apologies, no kind of offer to make it right. Basically her attitude was oh well, you wasted a trip and your time but I have my good reviews and there is a reason why so either get over it or move on!! WOW!! Now some of you may think that's ok and would keep running back to see her, but that is some straight up BS and you guys got to keep these girls in check instead of filling her heads with how amazing they are.

PickHerUp
05-11-19, 14:22
I like her but she's an example of becoming too busy, one of the negative issues when her clients overly brag about her. She is good, incredibly tight puss, but last time I saw her she was sore as hell down there. High volume is never a good thing. Very sad and very common in VolNation. Kay6 comes to mind even though Lilly doesn't have Kasi's demons.

BoredNurse40
05-14-19, 11:43
Got a text this morning from Lucy telling me about how she's taken it easy the last couple of days and hasn't been too busy. She asked if I wanted to come by for some early morning shenanigans. Of course. So I arrive and inform her I'm pretty much suffering from ebs. Empty ball syndrome. Theres only so much sucking and fucking a guy can do. She assures me I'm not leaving until she gets a nut. Dream started off as usual, dfk, BBBJ, daty, 69, reverse cg, cg, mish, then k9. Well needless to say it wasnt going to happen. Well, that's what I thought. I always bring toys and restraints when seeing a provider. So, Lucy says, "Can I tie you up?" Well considering I've seen this chick numerous times and trust her to some degree, I tell her, "sure, I'm down for a little bdsm. " Holy shit! I had no idea what I was getting myself into. After getting out the bed restraints and setting them up, she blindfolds me. She starts giving me light kisses on my inner thighs working her way up. At the same time she's talking dirty. Like filthy dirty. Hell, I'm an ex-sailor and she made me blush! She begins sucking and stroking to get my guy back at attention, and then she blows my mind. She tells me it's been a while since she's been really pounded in her ass. She made me promise her I'd fuck her balls deep and as hard as I could. "Don't you threaten me with a good time I'm thinking!" So, she commences riding me cowgirl anal. God was this chicks ass tight. She then turns around and does reverse cg anal. The whole time she's moaning and telling me, "deeper, fuck this ass!" I remind you this whole time I'm still tied up and blindfolded. Well needless to say, she got her nut. I must say it's been a long time since I've been fucked like that. This chick definitely has the skills to pay the bills. I actually gave her a tip, a rarity in this hobby. I think I'll go grab some peas out the freezer and put on the boys to help recuperate LOL. She is seeing people today, so if your craving something to cram your cock in, she's available. As always, safe travels. I'm balls deep and balls out.

Cycle1960
05-14-19, 12:57
Got a text this morning from Lucy telling me about how she's taken it easy the last couple of days and hasn't been too busy. She asked if I wanted to come by for some early morning shenanigans. Of course. So I arrive and inform her I'm pretty much suffering from ebs. Empty ball syndrome. Theres only so much sucking and fucking a guy can do. She assures me I'm not leaving until she gets a nut. Dream started off as usual, dfk, BBBJ, daty, 69, reverse cg, cg, mish, then k9. Well needless to say it wasnt going to happen. Well, that's what I thought. I always bring toys and restraints when seeing a provider. So, Lucy says, "Can I tie you up?" Well considering I've seen this chick numerous times and trust her to some degree, I tell her, "sure, I'm down for a little bdsm. " Holy shit! I had no idea what I was getting myself into. After getting out the bed restraints and setting them up, she blindfolds me. She starts giving me light kisses on my inner thighs working her way up. At the same time she's talking dirty. Like filthy dirty. Hell, I'm an ex-sailor and she made me blush! She begins sucking and stroking to get my guy back at attention, and then she blows my mind. She tells me it's been a while since she's been really pounded in her ass. She made me promise her I'd fuck her balls deep and as hard as I could. "Don't you threaten me with a good time I'm thinking!" So, she commences riding me cowgirl anal. God was this chicks ass tight. She then turns around and does reverse cg anal. The whole time she's moaning and telling me, "deeper, fuck this ass!" I remind you this whole time I'm still tied up and blindfolded. Well needless to say, she got her nut. I must say it's been a long time since I've been fucked like that. This chick definitely has the skills to pay the bills. I actually gave her a tip, a rarity in this hobby. I think I'll go grab some peas out the freezer and put on the boys to help recuperate LOL. She is seeing people today, so if your craving something to cram your cock in, she's available. As always, safe travels. I'm balls deep and balls out.What an awesome experience! Thanks for sharing BN40, incredible!

Beast66
05-14-19, 15:10
Its me again trying to get into the hobby and I'm just to curious to find out who is lucy I want to meet her.

KnoxVolFan191
05-14-19, 15:34
So I was torn whether to post this or not simply because I didn't want to deal with the White Knighters running to her rescue, but I am sick and tired of these girls getting a few good reviews that goes straight to their head and makes them think they can get away with just whatever. So I make contact good response time time back, she tells me her location and I tell her that it will take me about 40 min to get there. I also tell her that I am on my motorcycle and won't be able to respond until I get to the exit and get pulled over. So at 5:45 I head her way, at 6:24 I text her and say I'm at the exit. About 10 min goes by and she says ok I'm at so and so, hurry up because I don't have much time now. WTF!! Really!! So I'm being rushed before I even get there, so I hop on the bike, and 2 min later I get where are you? Another 2 min later I get ok I'm leaving. Well when I finally get pulled over and see this I call her out on wasting my time and my gas. Why didn't she say she was short on time from the start when I advised it would take 40 min to get there. Of course the excuses start, but she left it with, well you didn't tell me anything. Ummm how much more clear could I have been. So a few days goes by and I figure what the heck, I'll give her an opportunity to make it right. Well let's just say that didn't go well..She stood me up. We made a morning appointment the day before. Clear as day. Crickets the next morning. If I get crickets I don't go back.

KnoxVolFan191
05-14-19, 15:40
Sabrina IS the best I've seen, hands down. Her and Roxy are the only providers I see any more, no games, always a perfect experience.To each their own I guess. I had a nice time, and would have loved to see her again, in fact make it a regular thing, but that apartment is the grossest one I've seen yet. How can you be clean when you basically bathe in a bathroom turned litter box. Her place makes others look like they are the Ritz.

BoredNurse40
05-14-19, 17:16
Its me again trying to get into the hobby and I'm just to curious to find out who is lucy I want to meet her.Check your inbox bro for her digits. Its technically "Luscious Lucy aka Lucy Love. ".

Hits79
05-14-19, 22:32
Got a text this morning from Lucy telling me about how she's taken it easy the last couple of days and hasn't been too busy. She asked if I wanted to come by for some early morning shenanigans. Of course. So I arrive and inform her I'm pretty much suffering from ebs. Empty ball syndrome. Theres only so much sucking and fucking a guy can do. She assures me I'm not leaving until she gets a nut. Dream started off as usual, dfk, BBBJ, daty, 69, reverse cg, cg, mish, then k9. Well needless to say it wasnt going to happen. Well, that's what I thought. I always bring toys and restraints when seeing a provider. So, Lucy says, "Can I tie you up?" Well considering I've seen this chick numerous times and trust her to some degree, I tell her, "sure, I'm down for a little bdsm. " Holy shit! I had no idea what I was getting myself into. After getting out the bed restraints and setting them up, she blindfolds me. She starts giving me light kisses on my inner thighs working her way up. At the same time she's talking dirty. Like filthy dirty. Hell, I'm an ex-sailor and she made me blush! She begins sucking and stroking to get my guy back at attention, and then she blows my mind. She tells me it's been a while since she's been really pounded in her ass. She made me promise her I'd fuck her balls deep and as hard as I could. "Don't you threaten me with a good time I'm thinking!" So, she commences riding me cowgirl anal. God was this chicks ass tight. She then turns around and does reverse cg anal. The whole time she's moaning and telling me, "deeper, fuck this ass!" I remind you this whole time I'm still tied up and blindfolded. Well needless to say, she got her nut. I must say it's been a long time since I've been fucked like that. This chick definitely has the skills to pay the bills. I actually gave her a tip, a rarity in this hobby. I think I'll go grab some peas out the freezer and put on the boys to help recuperate LOL. She is seeing people today, so if your craving something to cram your cock in, she's available. As always, safe travels. I'm balls deep and balls out.I wish more younger girls where like this, seems I can't find anyone similar to this type of attitude. I guess experiences comes with age LOL.

JiminyLickIt
05-15-19, 13:41
To each their own I guess. I had a nice time, and would have loved to see her again, in fact make it a regular thing, but that apartment is the grossest one I've seen yet. How can you be clean when you basically bathe in a bathroom turned litter box. Her place makes others look like they are the Ritz.Yeah, her housekeeping skills leave a lot to be desired LOL. But I don't pay her to be a maid, and her personal hygiene exceeds anyone else I know of.

MrZ83
05-15-19, 21:15
So first of all I have to state I recently posted a semi-bad review a month or two ago when I bailed on her due to seeing her bf sitting on the stairs outside which I was warned about. I recently moved down here and I'm very picky and try to be as safe as possible. I had plans with another well known provider on here which I won't mention by name but I had to bail on her as well due to some last minute sketchiness while I was sitting in the driveway which totally ruined the mood. Decided to text Sadie because I wasn't far from where she was the previous time. She got right back to me and said she needed 15 minutes to get ready. I showed up and no bf visible this time. I get up to her room and am greeted by just what her pictures show. She's really shy at first but so am I. We chat for a minute before she takes everything off. What a sexy, tight, spinner type body along with a very cute face. We start kissing a little bit before she goes down for a good BJ, short but sweet. Cover goes on and she gets on top, she can ride it real good. I put her on her back and go down for some DATY. I normally never go for that but she was that sexy that I had to and let me say that she had one of, if not the tastiest kitties I've ever had. Get back on her for some mish which turn into her legs by my head and me sucking on her toes while I'm giving it to her. I then turn her over for K9 until pulling the cover off and blowing all over her back, made a nice mess but I was even nice and cleaned her back off with some wipes. I went for the HHR but was only there for around 20 but that's just how sexy she is. Based on the pictures she is one of the hottest around and in person doesn't disappoint at all. Would definitely repeat.

JoeyMahoney69
05-16-19, 12:44
This young girl is awesome. I have seen her twice now and she is a doll. Doesn't provide GFE but says after she gets to know me better kissing will be ok, just to personal for her now. She does chew the pillow and scream like a lioness throughout our time so its a nice trade off. West Knox incall, easy in and out.

Hits79
05-17-19, 02:06
So first of all I have to state I recently posted a semi-bad review a month or two ago when I bailed on her due to seeing her bf sitting on the stairs outside which I was warned about. I recently moved down here and I'm very picky and try to be as safe as possible. I had plans with another well known provider on here which I won't mention by name but I had to bail on her as well due to some last minute sketchiness while I was sitting in the driveway which totally ruined the mood. Decided to text Sadie because I wasn't far from where she was the previous time. She got right back to me and said she needed 15 minutes to get ready. I showed up and no bf visible this time. I get up to her room and am greeted by just what her pictures show. She's really shy at first but so am I. We chat for a minute before she takes everything off. What a sexy, tight, spinner type body along with a very cute face. We start kissing a little bit before she goes down for a good BJ, short but sweet. Cover goes on and she gets on top, she can ride it real good. I put her on her back and go down for some DATY. I normally never go for that but she was that sexy that I had to and let me say that she had one of, if not the tastiest kitties I've ever had. Get back on her for some mish which turn into her legs by my head and me sucking on her toes while I'm giving it to her. I then turn her over for K9 until pulling the cover off and blowing all over her back, made a nice mess but I was even nice and cleaned her back off with some wipes. I went for the HHR but was only there for around 20 but that's just how sexy she is. Based on the pictures she is one of the hottest around and in person doesn't disappoint at all. Would definitely repeat.Dude that's sound just like what I would've done.

Very similar personality / taste as me too.

Hope she's around when I hit town next month LOL.

Beast66
05-17-19, 08:53
Any of you mongers had try sierra from morristown I want to hit her up but I want to know if she is legit and how is the service I been looking for on the boad whit out any look maybe I miss something.

NerdJohn
05-17-19, 13:33
Any of you mongers had try sierra from morristown I want to hit her up but I want to know if she is legit and how is the service I been looking for on the boad whit out any look maybe I miss something.Previous reports have all been negative. I've never seen here, but I've texted her. She was prompt, but she would not budge on her prices listed on her site. For how much she charges and the past bad reviews, my first intuition would be to not see her.

GtBabyAtt
05-17-19, 18:30
Any of you mongers had try sierra from morristown I want to hit her up but I want to know if she is legit and how is the service I been looking for on the boad whit out any look maybe I miss something.I've posted a review before. My visit left a lot to be desired. Lackluster massage and never moved to what we discussed before hand. Would love to hear anyone who has had a positive experience. She's definitely "my type" but she did not meet my expectations.

FriendlyFellow
05-17-19, 20:28
This young girl is awesome. I have seen her twice now and she is a doll. Doesn't provide GFE but says after she gets to know me better kissing will be ok, just to personal for her now. She does chew the pillow and scream like a lioness throughout our time so its a nice trade off. West Knox incall, easy in and out.How about a link to her ad?

Master Po
05-18-19, 09:27
Any of you mongers had try sierra from morristown I want to hit her up but I want to know if she is legit and how is the service I been looking for on the boad whit out any look maybe I miss something.She's legit but over priced and under performing. She's not the one answering the phone or returning text most of the time.

CrazyEddie
05-20-19, 14:21
I just heard from Shelly that she is looking for help getting a room. She will exchange a visit for helping her do so.

JaiJef
05-20-19, 18:46
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=88192&cityid=422

Is this the same sadie that has had the great reviews?

Wiggles
05-20-19, 19:21
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=88192&cityid=422

Is this the same sadie that has had the great reviews?Yes, only negative is her replying to text at times. If she's available your fine. But getting slammed with requests so can be hard to connect sometimes.

VolBoater
05-20-19, 22:23

Is this the same sadie that has had the great reviews?OMG I hope so. I'll be cashing in the 401K

JourneyMan
05-21-19, 03:06
All I can say, she is amazing a little shy at first but she warms up quickly, very sweet cute petite spinner a great kisser enjoys DATY great oral skills she has very good pictures but she looks much better in person. Most definitely will repeat.

Lillybugg26
05-21-19, 12:40
This young girl is awesome. I have seen her twice now and she is a doll. Doesn't provide GFE but says after she gets to know me better kissing will be ok, just to personal for her now. She does chew the pillow and scream like a lioness throughout our time so its a nice trade off. West Knox incall, easy in and out.Well aren't you just a doll. Thanks love for the good time. Hope to see you again.

Lillybugg26
05-21-19, 12:55
How about a link to her ad?Here's my link love.

http://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-find-out/380094093058

Sorter
05-21-19, 17:08
Anyone have any experience with this one?

http://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/come-have-a-great-time-with-th/988563001148

CjWilliams1616
05-21-19, 17:46
Check your inbox bro for her digits. Its technically "Luscious Lucy aka Lucy Love. ".I'd like to see Lucy also.

VolBoater
05-22-19, 06:31
I'd like to see Lucy also.She has a new link now.

http://www.knoxsheriff.org/inmate/index.php?letter=O

MissToriiForU
05-22-19, 10:14
She has a new link now.

http://www.knoxsheriff.org/inmate/index.php?letter=OThat's 45 days she'll be gone! Hopefully if she has any demons (which idk her personally so I can't speak on that) it will help her!

JiminyLickIt
05-22-19, 15:43
She has a new link now.

http://www.knoxsheriff.org/inmate/index.php?letter=ODammit she looks rode hard and put up wet. Wow.

KnoxDebauchee
05-22-19, 19:09
Dammit she looks rode hard and put up wet. Wow.All I can say is.

Ugh. Its about time she retires. From the look of the amount of charges, she will be forced to for a while anyways.

MissToriiForU
05-23-19, 09:05
I like her but she's an example of becoming too busy, one of the negative issues when her clients overly brag about her. She is good, incredibly tight puss, but last time I saw her she was sore as hell down there. High volume is never a good thing. Very sad and very common in VolNation. Kay6 comes to mind even though Lilly doesn't have Kasi's demons.Some guys may not care idk but I personally would! I mean if your doing the thing so much your sore take a weekend off / few days off. That can't be easy on someone's mind and body!

YurshaKalaka
05-23-19, 12:22
Finally hangout with Keys at Strawberry Plains. Nice safe and clean location Laquinta / She met me with tits out which was exciting already / Waited for about 5 minutes before while she was preparing-nice and sweet girl / She has curly hair with nice face and beautifull ass. Make me turn on every time I thing about it / Very good head game / her moans and dirty talk / she's wild and super sexy at bed. Definitely recommend it. Best experience ever - 10/10.

http://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/available-now/297779511224

Enigma2015
05-23-19, 13:06
Finally hangout with Keys at Strawberry Plains. Nice safe and clean location Laquinta / She met me with tits out which was exciting already / Waited for about 5 minutes before while she was preparing-nice and sweet girl / She has curly hair with nice face and beautifull ass. Make me turn on every time I thing about it / Very good head game / her moans and dirty talk / she's wild and super sexy at bed. Definitely recommend it. Best experience ever - 10/10.

http://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/available-now/297779511224Two posts and both are concerning the "best experience ever" from an outside provider. Hhhhhmmmmmm.

Harry Gant
05-23-19, 18:59
Two posts and both are concerning the "best experience ever" from an outside provider. Hhhhhmmmmmm.My sentiments exactly.

SoggyBuns
05-23-19, 19:30
All her stories are bullshit I know her personally and she in rehab in Florida.I know her personally too, her family is a family friend. She will have six months clean on the 1st. She got into drugs really bad from the abusive relationship she was in. I believe she told lies as most addicts do. But man does she looks HOT now. She actually takes care of herself. Her mom was talking about how she is so glad to have her daughter back and that she's doing so good. She's got a full time job and nice place. But she isn't in Florida anymore she left there almost 3 months ago. She was only in rehab for a month, which I believe was life changing for her!! She was always a sweet girl growing up, I'm glad she was able to turn her life around.

SoggyBuns
05-23-19, 19:32
Had a good time with her.

GREAT ASS GREAT ASS.

Will be seeing again very soon.

Sharky2
05-23-19, 20:39
My sentiments exactly.I actually met this one off straw plains, she's paranoid as hell, I'm standing there in her room and she's telling me I'm a cop and won't discuss our visit, I said what? I am 10 feet from you and you still won't discuss anything with me? She said nope. You could have a wire on you, or be working with cops or know cops, she wants money on the table wham bam and you out of the room with no questions asked, I turned and left and told her, get off the dope, the shit is taking a toll.

Enigma2015
05-23-19, 21:28

GREAT ASS GREAT ASS.

Will be seeing again very soon.Ahhh your back under a different user name. Come on. We know the deal already. Two reviews and your harping her praises. Damn that's weak! You must be desperate for dates or working for someone! Tell Uncle hello! Which one is it?

Enigma2015
05-23-19, 21:32

GREAT ASS GREAT ASS.

Will be seeing again very soon.Previous number is no longer working?? Hmmmmm. Must be a reason, LOL. Something is obviously up with this one. Avoid! Hit me up for details, senior members only as this "provider" is creating multiple accounts obviously.

BoredNurse40
05-24-19, 00:52
I had the greatest privilege of meeting this provider today. Only downside. I wish I had met her years ago. This girl is a pleaser. I could tell you everything we did within the half hour dream; however, it would take up a lot of room. So, I will tell you what we didn't do. No fisting anally or vaginally, no water sports, no severe bondage. For now. This girl is a total 100% nymphomaniac! And she is hands down the coolest provider I have ever met--and I've met many providers. She made me feel very comfortable with all my requests. She put on an awesome toy show. There wasn't a place on her I don't think I didn't lick. She definitely has skills when it comes to her head game. She is hands down my new ATF. She is going to put me in the poor house with her skills, her beautiful smile, and those alluring green eyes that pierce the soul. And this time I actually got pictures, and even made a video. I will try to upload the video to pornhub later and attempt to attach the pics to this post. Donation was $100 hhr; she doesn't watch the clock. Hell, I don't even think she knows how to tell time given how long I was there. Be careful with this one. She will make you wind up taking out a second mortgage to keep coming back. As always, safe travels mongers.

BoredNurse40
05-24-19, 02:34
Here is the link for her pics. Unfortunately, the video got messed up, however, I will make a new one tonight LOL.

https://www.pornhub.com/album/36677331

Enjoy mongers.

SoggyBuns
05-24-19, 09:09
Is there a provider or use to be a provider called pound cake? Or cake?

TravusMcGee
05-24-19, 10:58
I've been a wary participant in the Hobby here in Knoxville and both of the positive experiences I had (Becky and Kat) have moved on. I reached out to a sister site lady with solid references on Wednesday. Schedules didn't work out but she suggested Friday and we agreed upon a time. Tried to confirm yesterday and this morning and was met with the sound of crickets. Do I show at the agreed upon time or take the lack of response as a "not available" and try someone else?

JiminyLickIt
05-24-19, 16:07
I've been a wary participant in the Hobby here in Knoxville and both of the positive experiences I had (Becky and Kat) have moved on. I reached out to a sister site lady with solid references on Wednesday. Schedules didn't work out but she suggested Friday and we agreed upon a time. Tried to confirm yesterday and this morning and was met with the sound of crickets. Do I show at the agreed upon time or take the lack of response as a "not available" and try someone else?Personally I'd bail. If she doesn't want your $$ someone else surely will.

ShineDog
05-24-19, 16:26
Yes, but she's been gone for many years. BBW with amazing head game.

Is there a provider or use to be a provider called pound cake? Or cake?

GaltGuy
05-24-19, 16:28
Cake and Mickey! What a wonderful thought to start my weekend!

Yes, but she's been gone for many years. BBW with amazing head game.

BLevins01
05-24-19, 17:45
I've been a wary participant in the Hobby here in Knoxville and both of the positive experiences I had (Becky and Kat) have moved on. I reached out to a sister site lady with solid references on Wednesday. Schedules didn't work out but she suggested Friday and we agreed upon a time. Tried to confirm yesterday and this morning and was met with the sound of crickets. Do I show at the agreed upon time or take the lack of response as a "not available" and try someone else?If no response on the first text to confirm an appointment. On the second text. Tell her without a response to confirm your appointment. In a matter of time. Then bounce. No harm. No foul. If she wants your $. She'll get back. With some reason. Or give it a few days and try again. A lot of them has amnesia. S. Safe.

Niterider450
05-24-19, 18:31
I had the greatest privilege of meeting this provider today. Only downside. I wish I had met her years ago. This girl is a pleaser. I could tell you everything we did within the half hour dream; however, it would take up a lot of room. So, I will tell you what we didn't do. No fisting anally or vaginally, no water sports, no severe bondage. For now. This girl is a total 100% nymphomaniac! And she is hands down the coolest provider I have ever met--and I've met many providers. She made me feel very comfortable with all my requests. She put on an awesome toy show. There wasn't a place on her I don't think I didn't lick. She definitely has skills when it comes to her head game. She is hands down my new ATF. She is going to put me in the poor house with her skills, her beautiful smile, and those alluring green eyes that pierce the soul. And this time I actually got pictures, and even made a video. I will try to upload the video to pornhub later and attempt to attach the pics to this post. Donation was $100 hhr; she doesn't watch the clock. Hell, I don't even think she knows how to tell time given how long I was there. Be careful with this one. She will make you wind up taking out a second mortgage to keep coming back. As always, safe travels mongers.I agree! She is one of my favorites, and she is very sweet, has some awesome skills, and loves to please.

ANiceGuy
05-25-19, 10:38
Cake and Mickey! What a wonderful thought to start my weekend!I agree with Galt! Wish Cake were still around.

Tncocksman
05-25-19, 15:05
Anyone have any experience?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=86816&cityid=422

Offering 80 qv w / Greek seems either way too good to be true or very sketchy, but I'm intrigued by a woman who's that down with greek.

BoredNurse40
05-25-19, 22:36
After our last visit I decided I really needed to get this chick for the night. An opportunity I'm still recovering from. When I say there isn't anything she won't do, well. There really isn't. I showed up with enough toys to make several porn flicks. Out of the 12 plus hours we spent with each other, about 11 of those consisted of fucking and sucking. I wanted to see how far I could push this girl. Our dream started off with me putting an 8 inch dildo in the kitty. I then decided her asshole was looking lonely, so I put another 8 inch dildo in there. I then decided my cock needed some oral attention. This chick was filled up like I had never filled up a provider. I'm surprised she didn't bust at the seems. I actually was able to make her squirt. A feat she said has only been done on a few occasions. Because we're pretty comfortable with each other, she let me tie her up and flog her. As far as ass play goes, this chick buried her tongue in my ass while stroking my cock. Well, I obviously had to return the favor and rimmed her for a good half hour while fingering the kitty. I went there with the sadistic intention of breaking this girl; however, I think it was I who ended up being broken. All I can say to you mongers is if you have some kind of weird, bizarre, freaky fantasy or fetish that your interested in chasing, this is your go to girl. Safe travels.

BoredNurse40
05-26-19, 00:08

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=86816&cityid=422

Offering 80 qv w / Greek seems either way too good to be true or very sketchy, but I'm intrigued by a woman who's that down with greek.She's the real deal. Lots of reviews on here for her. She loves sex, especially Greek. Haven't seen her yet, however, I know a lot of other senior members and mongers who have. I do believe she's also a squirter.

Harry Gant
05-26-19, 08:39
She's the real deal. Lots of reviews on here for her. She loves sex, especially Greek. Haven't seen her yet, however, I know a lot of other senior members and mongers who have. I do believe she's also a squirter.She is definitely the real deal. I saw her when she had an incall in Gatlinburg. She's,older, but a total nympho. And yes she is a squirter.

JaiJef
05-26-19, 10:05
Had another great dream with Amber MB on Thursday.

Highly recommend.

Jaijef.

VolGetter8
05-26-19, 16:44
New to forum, but been in hobby for about a decade. Will start giving some reviews on girls I've seen. Looking forward to being on here. Anyways, I saw Lilly last week and she was great. Down to earth, a little reserved, but enjoyed talking with her before we got down to business. She let me go down on her, then she went down on my uncovered BJ and was VERY good at what she did. Only did a couple positions, she claimed she did not like being on top, so we did missionary and doggy, which I was fine with. View of ass was phenomenal. Would repeat.

Niterider450
05-27-19, 14:07

Offering 80 qv w / Greek seems either way too good to be true or very sketchy, but I'm intrigued by a woman who's that down with greek.I have never got to see her yet, but I want to; she has a couple of videos on pornhub that look pretty hot.

BigD774
05-27-19, 14:16
I also had a great time with Amber off MB. Still one of the top providers for BBBJCIM.

TnMike5825
05-27-19, 14:52
Interested in anyone's impression of Kimberly, on page 1 of Erotic monkey. Pics look good but anyone seen her.

Enigma2015
05-27-19, 15:52
I have never got to see her yet, but I want to; she has a couple of videos on pornhub that look pretty hot.Who? Link isn't working.

JiminyLickIt
05-28-19, 05:09
Who? Link isn't working.I don't care if she's giving it up for free, everything about this, um, person, from her ad to her looks, screams don't do it.

PussyLicker79
05-29-19, 08:21
It had been a long time since I had seen Chris decided to see her yesterday. I had a great time. Very sweet and will repeat.

Lillybugg26
05-29-19, 10:42
New to forum, but been in hobby for about a decade. Will start giving some reviews on girls I've seen. Looking forward to being on here. Anyways, I saw Lilly last week and she was great. Down to earth, a little reserved, but enjoyed talking with her before we got down to business. She let me go down on her, then she went down on my uncovered BJ and was VERY good at what she did. Only did a couple positions, she claimed she did not like being on top, so we did missionary and doggy, which I was fine with. View of ass was phenomenal. Would repeat.Thank you sweetheart. Had a great time and looking forward to seeing you again.

BigPimpn33
05-29-19, 14:47
She also told me she didn't like being on top because she felt like she wasnt good at it. I can personally assure that she can ride a cock as good as any of them can. I've seen her a couple of times mainly when she was just starting in this and that girl has it going on.

Thank you sweetheart. Had a great time and looking forward to seeing you again.

Howdo
05-29-19, 20:20
A little late with is post but I saw Lilly last week. Met at her hotel and she was definitely the girl in the pic. She was nervous and to be honest so was I as I had been taken at this particular hotel before. After some small talk she took really good care of me. Would certainly recommend. She is well worth the time!

Niterider450
05-29-19, 20:38
It had been a long time since I had seen Chris decided to see her yesterday. I had a great time. Very sweet and will repeat.I have never seen her because she wanted a copy of my drivers license, where I worked etc. ; no way I am giving that out.

Enigma2015
05-29-19, 21:22
I have never seen her because she wanted a copy of my drivers license, where I worked etc. ; no way I am giving that out.I'd agree with that. I understand screening but wanting that kind of info is ridiculous. How about she give you some of her personal info in return? If she won't, why should you?

JoeKnox555
05-29-19, 21:23
I have never seen her because she wanted a copy of my drivers license, where I worked etc. ; no way I am giving that out.She's legit. And a solid visit.

Ga Dogfan
05-29-19, 21:38
I have never seen her because she wanted a copy of my drivers license, where I worked etc. ; no way I am giving that out.Most of the good ones want proof of some sort. A couple of solid references or employment verification. I've use Fantasy Escorts in the past and had to give all that info along with ones in other areas. Being a board member isn't a reference really. Personally never had an issue with that if they're a well known and well reviewed lady. I mean they don't want trouble showing up to their place and need to know it's not uncle. I have plenty of references now of trustworthy solid ladies and usually just give my name and refs. Just my two cents.

Happy Hunting.

Dawg.

Enigma2015
05-30-19, 01:23
She's legit. And a solid visit.She may be BUT when she got in the game, she knew the risks associated. What she asks for puts a man's career and family life at risk. That's too much power for a casual.

Provider to have, regardless of rep. A few of us all will argue that she "would never do that" but that's too much power to give a STRANGER. "Well, you coming to her residence! Yeah, but that's her choice. She knows the risks involved doing so. If she's not willing to share some personal info as well. My advice is just avoid and see others that provide with less hassle. Plenty of better looking options out there. Just got to do your research.

BoredNurse40
05-30-19, 05:01
Here's the link to the video I made of Amber sucking cock: https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5cee55150905a.

Hope you mongers enjoy. And FYI, she asked me to pass on that she has availability all day today.

MadDoggKTown
05-30-19, 08:57
I have never seen her because she wanted a copy of my drivers license, where I worked etc. ; no way I am giving that out.When I first met her a couple of years ago I provided references to a couple of providers I'd seen and she checked those out, did you try that?

DishProtect
05-30-19, 12:12
Here's the link to the video I made of Amber sucking cock: https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5cee55150905a.

Hope you mongers enjoy. And FYI, she asked me to pass on that she has availability all day today.Since I can't make it to the more remote location of Ambers incall I asked her if she would consider getting a room in Knox and hosting locally for a day. If anyone else thinks that's a good idea feel free to encourage her. I guess if there is enough demand maybe it could become a monthly or bi-weekly trip she would be willing to make. Be safe.

Dish.

BoredNurse40
05-30-19, 17:59
Since I can't make it to the more remote location of Ambers incall I asked her if she would consider getting a room in Knox and hosting locally for a day. If anyone else thinks that's a good idea feel free to encourage her. I guess if there is enough demand maybe it could become a monthly or bi-weekly trip she would be willing to make. Be safe.

Dish.I'm encouraging her right now while she giving me a BBBJ. She just told me she'd love to do the room thing. Enjoy, I know I will.

ARoadBuilder
05-30-19, 20:51
Anybody have any info on this one? I am interested in helping her.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=88675&cityid=422

Niterider450
05-30-19, 21:35
When I first met her a couple of years ago I provided references to a couple of providers I'd seen and she checked those out, did you try that?She mentioned something about that, but when asked for dl and where I worked that turned me off; I have many other girls I can see without the hassle.

Enigma2015
05-30-19, 21:53
She mentioned something about that, but when asked for dl and where I worked that turned me off; I have many other girls I can see without the hassle.She plays the "check my reviews, I would never do that, I value your privacy" card. I don't give a damn who says what, if a provider gets pissed off or desperate enough, there's a first time for everything. If she's so safe to give that info to, how about she give the same info to us? She won't, obviously. She can't trust us with that info BUT we are supposed to trust her with that same info? Nah, scratch that! Don't waste your time with that bs. Much better options out there with less hassle. No wonder she is always needing help.

She is probably a decent chick in general but asking for that kind of information. Scratch that.

Yoursifyoulike
05-31-19, 18:03
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

ProbablyWill
05-31-19, 22:08
Anyone got any intel?

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=88993&cityid=422

Enigma2015
06-01-19, 12:38
Took Amber for a nice, long, hard ride yesterday. I'd be willing to bet she's a little sore from the pounding I gave her kitty. Communication was a hassle but it eventually worked out. Asked for a donation of $120 for the hour but I talked her down to a bill. Only complaint about the dream was she offered BB but luckily, I had a reserve hat. BB in a high traffic area isn't my thing. Slight smell of smoke and cat hair irritated my allergies. Decent dream. Might repeat if nothing else came through but wouldn't be my first choice.

ChaosTn
06-02-19, 16:36
I saw this Shay sitting on front of Fuel City around 1:30. She looked a little rough. Plus, there was a younger white guy with a beard hanging out with her.

Not sure if she is waiting for replies to her ad. Or if she is also working the streets. There were 4 guys pumping gas and she never tried to make eye contact.

Sharky2
06-02-19, 19:58
Took Amber for a nice, long, hard ride yesterday. I'd be willing to bet she's a little sore from the pounding I gave her kitty. Communication was a hassle but it eventually worked out. Asked for a donation of $120 for the hour but I talked her down to a bill. Only complaint about the dream was she offered BB but luckily, I had a reserve hat. BB in a high traffic area isn't my thing. Slight smell of smoke and cat hair irritated my allergies. Decent dream. Might repeat if nothing else came through but wouldn't be my first choice.I've seen her before several times, great visit each time but apparently I'm on her blacklist now, glad to see she's still a great pleaser.

Jg3786
06-02-19, 21:48
I saw this Shay sitting on front of Fuel City around 1:30. She looked a little rough. Plus, there was a younger white guy with a beard hanging out with her.

Not sure if she is waiting for replies to her ad. Or if she is also working the streets. There were 4 guys pumping gas and she never tried to make eye contact.I've saw her there many times. I'm sure she's working the streets.

Enigma2015
06-03-19, 07:16
I've seen her before several times, great visit each time but apparently I'm on her blacklist now, glad to see she's still a great pleaser.She's definitely a pleaser but I can't get over the whole offering bareback thing. Probably won't repeat now based on that.

TonyM5
06-05-19, 14:01

Not sure if she is waiting for replies to her ad. Or if she is also working the streets. There were 4 guys pumping gas and she never tried to make eye contact.She looks super hot and I've been texting. Want to set something up.

Jethro63
06-05-19, 17:08
Was in Ktown this afternoon and was able to connect with Sadie via text. I requested a mid afternoon meeting and everything went as smoothly as I've ever experienced. She indicated by text that a wrapper was required for kitty play and no butt stuff, which made me laugh. She also asked for dick pic, which I've never done. She's just trying to protect herself. Easier than references for me. She is the gal in the ad. Perfect spinner body, pretty face, clean and smelled nice. As a new friend, she offered me a qv or hh. I went with the hh for $1. 2. She was in one of the nicer notels off Merchants. Not a lot of small talk. Stripped down and lay on the bed. A little kissing, moved to BBBJ and daty (which was awesome). She's very vocal and into it. Covered up and a few minutes of spirited CG. She has game in that department. Switched to mish and went at it. She was scratching my back, pushing back and was vocal. I didn't last long. I finished faster with her than I think I ever have with anyone. I think I was in and out of there in like 20 minutes.

I am reminded of Barbie whom I'm sure would be remembered by the old timers on here. Except Sadie has a better body.

Treat her well fellas.

ChiHawk
06-05-19, 18:45
She's definitely a pleaser but I can't get over the whole offering bareback thing. Probably won't repeat now based on that.Long time hobbyist and Lurker and first time post on this site. Again; great information and keeping me from making a potential mistake, Hopeful I can repy the favor.

Lillybugg26
06-06-19, 13:02
A little late with is post but I saw Lilly last week. Met at her hotel and she was definitely the girl in the pic. She was nervous and to be honest so was I as I had been taken at this particular hotel before. After some small talk she took really good care of me. Would certainly recommend. She is well worth the time!Thank you love! Had a great time and hope to see you again.

Bloofin
06-06-19, 13:42
I've been a fan of Vera for quite a few years and have always had fun with her. I know lately there have been reports of her ghosting people. I've never had that problem until yesterday. When I saw she was in Athens (closer to me) I tried to set something up. Yesterday I sent her a text around 12:30 asking if she was still in town I would like to see her. She did reply back fairly quickly, 30 minutes or so that she was still in Athens. I sent a text back saying I was leaving Chattanooga in a few minutes and heading her way. I didn't here back from her until I was in her area. She asked what time I wanted. I told her I was in Athens and ready then. It was about 3:30. She asked if 4:30 would work. I told her no because I had to be somewhere by 6:00 and that would be cutting it close. She said 4:00 then. So I waited until 4:00 and sent a text telling her to let me know when she was ready. She asked me to pick up a Mountain Dew and some cigs for her. Still did not tell me which hotel. Got what she wanted and asked again which hotel. Nothing. Finally at 4:30, I bailed, sent her a text saying, we tried but maybe next time. About 5 minutes later I get a text telling me the hotel. By then I was on the interstate.

So her 4:00 turned into her original time of 4:30. Like I said I've always had a good time with her, and will probably give her another chance, but the gap in time between texts is annoying as hell to me.

Bloofin.

Jim7767
06-06-19, 17:03
She's definitely a pleaser but I can't get over the whole offering bareback thing. Probably won't repeat now based on that.She really likes sex and is a lot of fun. I quit her also because of the BB. Not a good idea unless you have an UTR that you trust and then you are taking a chance.

Enigma2015
06-06-19, 17:31
She really likes sex and is a lot of fun. I quit her also because of the BB. Not a good idea unless you have an UTR that you trust and then you are taking a chance.Maybe I'm just overthinking it but doing BB with one of these girls that maintains a high traffic area pussyhole is just asking for some std. Idk, HPV at least.

As soon as Amber said that we could do bareback and I could bust inside of her, I knew I was never seeing her again.

JCTraveler
06-06-19, 17:57
Was in Ktown this afternoon and was able to connect with Sadie via text. I requested a mid afternoon meeting and everything went as smoothly as I've ever experienced. She indicated by text that a wrapper was required for kitty play and no butt stuff, which made me laugh. She also asked for dick pic, which I've never done. She's just trying to protect herself. Easier than references for me. She is the gal in the ad. Perfect spinner body, pretty face, clean and smelled nice. As a new friend, she offered me a qv or hh. I went with the hh for $1. 2. She was in one of the nicer notels off Merchants. Not a lot of small talk. Stripped down and lay on the bed. A little kissing, moved to BBBJ and daty (which was awesome). She's very vocal and into it. Covered up and a few minutes of spirited CG. She has game in that department. Switched to mish and went at it. She was scratching my back, pushing back and was vocal. I didn't last long. I finished faster with her than I think I ever have with anyone. I think I was in and out of there in like 20 minutes.

I am reminded of Barbie whom I'm sure would be remembered by the old timers on here. Except Sadie has a better body.

Treat her well fellas.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=88192&cityid=422Everything that has been said about Sadie is all true. I have nothing negative to post. I texted her at 7 am this morning and she not back with me by 9 am and she was on top of me riding me hard by noon. She has the perfect body for anyone into spinners and a very cute face to match. Clean smelling and tasting good. Stays at safe clean hotels as well.

Message me if you want and need any details.

Buet1
06-06-19, 18:11
Maybe I'm just overthinking it but doing BB with one of these girls that maintains a high traffic area pussyhole is just asking for some std. Idk, HPV at least.

As soon as Amber said that we could do bareback and I could bust inside of her, I knew I was never seeing her again.Even money says you have HPV already, if you aren't really young.

DiverJames
06-06-19, 21:44
Oh god if only Barbie was still around. I miss that girl and whoever she is with if the luckiest guy alive.

Dj.

Treat her well fellas.

LuvSpinners41
06-07-19, 14:47
Well after waiting and hoping to hear back from a cpl of other fellow members on some digits I decided to reach out to this one. She is legit, not nearly has glamorous as her pics make her look. I opted for the 80 QV. Average head game, body has sever baby damage and loose skin front and back. All 3 holes are open however, which is a bonus. Great attitude, fairly easy to set up at location in Pigeon Forge. Didn't shower before seeing me which I really don't like. FS was just ok, not a dead fish but not overly into it either. She would do as a last resort I guess.

Face-5.

BJ-6.

FS-5.

Body-3.

Attitude-10.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=89062&cityid=422

TravusMcGee
06-07-19, 15:12
Heard about a visit with Amber. First text to meeting in 1 hour. Based upon some of the posts talking about BB opted for the BBBJ only which was solid for a first meeting. Very nice and enthusiastic. If this was a representative communication experience I would go back in the future.

JiminyLickIt
06-07-19, 18:47
Last resort? Based on your review, it seems a smart man would stay home, watch Pornhub & save his money.

No, what a smart man would do, as well as one who was raised well, would be to say "thanks for the review." Instead of kicking off this stupidity by being fucking rude to a guy who TOFTT.

Just saying

A2

Cycle1960
06-07-19, 23:19
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

You got something to say about a girl then say it, you don't like what somebody posts add them to your ignore list.

Don't review the posts put up by other guys.

A2

LuvSpinners41
06-08-19, 10:05
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Yurengr
06-08-19, 12:34
Had an opportunity to spend some time with Sadie, and there are absolutely NO "yes buts" with her. Everything is as advertised. Photos are accurate and she is an absolute doll. Her room was clean, smoke free (although she says she is a smoker), and she was fresh and clean. She did say she has a bf, but that he is cool with her activities. I'm not going to kiss and tell other than to say I will definitely repeat. Take care of her guys, she is an keeper!

Yurengr.

Cycle1960
06-08-19, 13:07
[Deleted by Admin]

CrazyEddie
06-08-19, 15:07
Just got a message that some dude named "Bloodfin" stood her up after making an appointment, and she had to leave her room. Reason I bring this up is that she's been making strides (quit the 'candy') and is much more dependable, communicates better, and it doesn't help matters when we stand up the chicks. Pic from her new ad posted with her permission. It's a bit of a drive, but I've read where no one will answer texts. She will.

ShineDog
06-08-19, 15:37
I have seen a few posts about this girl although most involve spotty communication and just a little fun in the car. Has anyone experienced full service? I know she's on USAG, STG and SA but I'm thinking due to her location there may not be a lot of activity. She looks like she'd be a lot of fun. Not a spinner but I'm good with the curves.

I've tried to contact her several times through several different methods. I received one response via text just asking if I was available at that moment. Unfortunately it was later in the evening and based on her location it would have been really late before I got cleaned up and to her. I'm guessing she's only available at night and maybe not every night. Not sure how to search the forum for other posts. Does anyone have a name or care to share any experiences? If she's worth the effort I'll keep trying, if not I'd like to know so I can move on.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=88675&cityid=422

GimpedChef
06-08-19, 16:00
I have seen a few posts about this girl although most involve spotty communication and just a little fun in the car. Has anyone experienced full service? I know she's on USAG, STG and SA but I'm thinking due to her location there may not be a lot of activity. She looks like she'd be a lot of fun. Not a spinner but I'm good with the curves.

I've tried to contact her several times through several different methods. I received one response via text just asking if I was available at that moment. Unfortunately it was later in the evening and based on her location it would have been really late before I got cleaned up and to her. I'm guessing she's only available at night and maybe not every night. Not sure how to search the forum for other posts. Does anyone have a name or care to share any experiences? If she's worth the effort I'll keep trying, if not I'd like to know so I can move on.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=88675&cityid=422I too have been trying to contact her. Tried texting, email and PM on sister site. Nothing thus far. I will be in her area tomorrow so hoped to learn something. Any info would be great. Sorry I am not help right now.

LuvSpinners41
06-08-19, 16:43
[Deleted by Admin]

MilfMan865
06-08-19, 19:09
We all have different taste, and what I experienced did not earn a higher ranking. And you're right I have reached out to some in the past based on some of those amazing reviews and then afterwards wondered how they came up with the review. But again we all like different things.

Hence YMMV, (Or your experience may vary).

First, I wanted to thank both LuvSpinners and Cycle1960 for their contributions and insight into providers that both of them have seen. The YMMV is always at play and they've illustrated the point well.

In my case, I have written a favorable review about a provider who ended up robbing dudes on this board. I called and asked her about it and she said that her want to-be thug boyfriend made her do it. She always treated me well, but I had to write-up a retraction. ,. , so it always pays to find the latest review from a member you trust. I recall letting the robbing provider know that I always have protection with me of the 9 mm variety and if that were a problem for her, I wouldn't be visiting her (her want to-be thug just waited on the stairwell until we were done). Another provider treated me well, but then got a serious case of GPS, so I had to retract the note about her being a great bang for the buck. In essence, it's not just YMMV between different dudes and the same provider. ,. , it's YMMV between the same provider and same dude on different visits. A long-time provider who many have complained about using outdated pics,.,., has consisted treated me well and others have described as simply "the woman next door type", vanilla, and nothing particularly exciting. I appreciate that I don't have to worry about any trouble from her so that gets my return visit even though she's not anywhere close to a spinner or a PSE.

If I have ever led any of you in a negative direction, that definitely wasn't my intention and I'm quick to offer a retraction of a favorable review if things change for the worse with a provider. I trust that you gentlemen will do the same.

Stay safe brothers,. ,.

Milfman.

LayenLow
06-08-19, 21:59
Just got a message that some dude named "Bloodfin" stood her up after making an appointment, and she had to leave her room. Reason I bring this up is that she's been making strides (quit the 'candy') and is much more dependable, communicates better, and it doesn't help matters when we stand up the chicks. Pic from her new ad posted with her permission. It's a bit of a drive, but I've read where no one will answer texts. She will.I'm not sure you should be using someone's name talking about standing up someone without being one of the parties involved. Why doesn't she join the site and post it and I still only take it as half truth when monger or lady claims that they have been stood up because there are 2 sides to every story. Just my 2 cents but not a good look white knight.

Wiggles
06-08-19, 22:07
I'm not sure you should be using someone's name talking about standing up someone without being one of the parties involved. Why doesn't she join the site and post it and I still only take it as half truth when monger or lady claims that they have been stood up because there are 2 sides to every story. Just my 2 cents but not a good look white knight.Vera has stood up and ghosted so many people over the past year, so who knows what happed. I take it all with a gain of salt. Saw where she did it again in Chattanooga board recently.

JiminyLickIt
06-08-19, 22:16
Wasn't being rude, [Deleted by Admin]

I'm going to stop you there.

Yes, you were and you intended to be. If your intention was to talk about the chick that's what you would have done.

A2

BigJim865
06-09-19, 00:08
Just got a message that some dude named "Bloodfin" stood her up after making an appointment, and she had to leave her room. Reason I bring this up is that she's been making strides (quit the 'candy') and is much more dependable, communicates better, and it doesn't help matters when we stand up the chicks. Pic from her new ad posted with her permission. It's a bit of a drive, but I've read where no one will answer texts. She will.I don't post much these days, but this caught my eye.

I'll say that is a white knight move you've made with this post.

In the end dick move or not doing so on here is not wise.

J.

JiminyLickIt
06-09-19, 15:09
Honest injun, being rude was not my intent. I meant every word I said, seriously. I'd rather stay home and beat the bishop then pay for what he described, something that stunk and had more loose skin flapping than a flying squirrel. Wouldn't you?

FNord523
06-10-19, 00:32

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=88675&cityid=422She is legit, and yes she is curvy. When I met up with her she said her normal days of availability are Tuesday through Friday. Also she does get garbage reception at her home for communication.

WingClipper
06-11-19, 01:31
Always a pleasure with Chris. Conversations are great as well as her enthusiasm.

Rsander1990
06-12-19, 09:04
She is legit, and yes she is curvy. When I met up with her she said her normal days of availability are Tuesday through Friday. Also she does get garbage reception at her home for communication.I've emailed and emailed her no response. I cannot find her number anywhere. Care to pm it to me. I am very close to her area.

Microman
06-13-19, 09:04
Seen her last Thursday on a short notice we were both a little nervous but it worked out great.

She has a positive attitude very accommodating will see again. Of course YMMV.

ST0808
06-13-19, 22:22
Vera is hosting near sweet water if anyone interested. She is doing a double with her friend. Contact her if you how to find her.

Sharky2
06-13-19, 22:24
Vera is hosting near sweet water if anyone interested. She is doing a double with her friend. Contact her if you how to find her.Well technically it's not a double. Her friend does a massage while vera gives you a BBBJ the entire massage.

ShineDog
06-14-19, 07:47
You can find the number on STG. I don't think it will do much good. I've been trying for a couple of weeks now. Little to no communication. Usually texts back a couple of days later and at like 2 and 3 am. I'm not far from her but I don't think it's a distance thing as much as a communication issue or lack there of.

I've emailed and emailed her no response. I cannot find her number anywhere. Care to pm it to me. I am very close to her area.

HomeDesigner1
06-16-19, 07:02
You can find the number on STG. I don't think it will do much good. I've been trying for a couple of weeks now. Little to no communication. Usually texts back a couple of days later and at like 2 and 3 am. I'm not far from her but I don't think it's a distance thing as much as a communication issue or lack there of.She is Legit as stated. About 4-5 weeks ago I scheduled a time and place to meet her in Turkey Creek area. I arrived and she said she was 10-15 min out. 20 minutes later she said 10 more minutes. Another 15-20 minutes went by and still, no show. I texted her and said I was out, got to go, not waiting and longer. She tried to get me to wait on her but I went on. The next day she texted me with apology and wanted to see if I would consider seeing her. Come to find out, she's actually located in Roane county, not far from me so I decided to give it a shot and see what happened. We agreed on time and place and she was there. Jumped in my vehicle and off we go. Yes, she's a bigger, cirvier gal so this who don't like nice and thick with extra padding she's not for you.

We got to destination and jumped in back for car visit. Start getting comfy and she asks about protection and I have it, she didn't. She then says I shoulda mentioned it sooner but in on my monthly, but it is very light, hope your ok with that or we can just do BJ. I'm not one to swim in the red sea so I went for BBBJ only. She has some nice big ol jugs to play with. The BBBJ was great, she is skilled and enjoys it, I get the feeling if you could catch her and get a room she would be tons of fun but since that car date, she's been nearly impossible to catch. We did try to get together a couple weeks ago, her car broke down so I was going to go by her house and get her. She gave me address and all seemed ok. I went by and she wasn't where she said she would be. I texted her a few times and no answer. I leave and ten-fifteen minutes later she texts me saying she just got all of my texts. I can say where she lives the cell signal sucks, I had issues with my signal while in that area. She is very difficult to get hold of I've pretty much given up at this point. The poor or lack of and very spotty communication makes it tough and the attempts I've made to schedule in advance have failed also. If you catch her just right and the stars line up you might get to spend some time with her but until she's in your car, a room, or wherever, right in front if you getting naked don't get your hopes up! Or you may have to bring them' back down on your own or find another real quick.

Be safe yall.

HD1.

JiminyLickIt
06-16-19, 15:40
She is Legit as stated. About 4-5 weeks ago I scheduled a time and place to meet her in Turkey Creek area. I arrived and she said she was 10-15 min out. 20 minutes later she said 10 more minutes. Another 15-20 minutes went by and still, no show. I texted her and said I was out, got to go, not waiting and longer. She tried to get me to wait on her but I went on. The next day she texted me with apology and wanted to see if I would consider seeing her. Come to find out, she's actually located in Roane county, not far from me so I decided to give it a shot and see what happened. We agreed on time and place and she was there. Jumped in my vehicle and off we go. Yes, she's a bigger, cirvier gal so this who don't like nice and thick with extra padding she's not for you.

We got to destination and jumped in back for car visit. Start getting comfy and she asks about protection and I have it, she didn't. She then says I shoulda mentioned it sooner but in on my monthly, but it is very light, hope your ok with that or we can just do BJ. I'm not one to swim in the red sea so I went for BBBJ only. She has some nice big ol jugs to play with. The BBBJ was great, she is skilled and enjoys it, I get the feeling if you could catch her and get a room she would be tons of fun but since that car date, she's been nearly impossible to catch. We did try to get together a couple weeks ago, her car broke down so I was going to go by her house and get her. She gave me address and all seemed ok. I went by and she wasn't where she said she would be. I texted her a few times and no answer. I leave and ten-fifteen minutes later she texts me saying she just got all of my texts. I can say where she lives the cell signal sucks, I had issues with my signal while in that area. She is very difficult to get hold of I've pretty much given up at this point. The poor or lack of and very spotty communication makes it tough and the attempts I've made to schedule in advance have failed also. If you catch her just right and the stars line up you might get to spend some time with her but until she's in your car, a room, or wherever, right in front if you getting naked don't get your hopes up! Or you may have to bring them' back down on your own or find another real quick.

Be safe yall.

HD1.I dunno, I'm starting to think YoursIfYouLike needs to change her handle to Yours IfIFeelLikeIt.

Rsander1990
06-17-19, 13:30
I dunno, I'm starting to think YoursIfYouLike needs to change her handle to Yours IfIFeelLikeIt.I have looked STG over and cannot seem to locate her ad. Granted I'm more into using the USA site.

Can you pm me or link me the ad on her?

PickHerUp
06-17-19, 15:06
She's adorable. Probably weighs in close to 105 and a very fine body for a woman her age (early 40's). She talks like someone born in Sevier county. Submissive and just willing as you could want. I'm so glad I met her. Tricky address so try and get it early. I'll give you directions if you get stuck. Highly recommend.

Whatssevenup
06-18-19, 05:12
I have looked STG over and cannot seem to locate her ad. Granted I'm more into using the USA site.

Can you pm me or link me the ad on her?Here's a week old STG ad, with phone number. Search "roane" for others.

http://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/who-wants-to-make-me-wet/991516857583

HarleyFlyer
06-18-19, 08:39
Here's a week old STG ad, with phone number. Search "roane" for others.

http://knoxville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/who-wants-to-make-me-wet/991516857583Good Luck. I've been trying to get a reply for several days.

WingClipper
06-20-19, 02:36
Location: safe incall. There are pets. Minimal smell. Cleanliness is 4/10.

Session: 6/10 . Limit to two completions with a bit of halftime massage.

Is a talker. Very sweet person.

Lillybugg26
06-20-19, 13:45
Seen her last Thursday on a short notice we were both a little nervous but it worked out great.

She has a positive attitude very accommodating will see again. Of course YMMV.Thanks babe. I'm glad we got comfortable with each other and hope to see you again.

ShineDog
06-20-19, 21:06
She just posted on STG for the first time in a while. Looks like no I call available so you'd have to get a room or deal with a car date. Also, the hours are outside my window and limited. I've tried with no luck. I've yet to see a review of FS with her just BJ in the car. She just makes it really difficult to make it work with lack of communication and limited availability.

I've emailed and emailed her no response. I cannot find her number anywhere. Care to pm it to me. I am very close to her area.

MilfMan865
06-22-19, 01:17
USA Adult Classifieds (Knoxville, TN) Rate Inventory 22-JUN-2019.

The Rate Inventory is below.

* Number of providers: 32.

* Not focused on providers on SA (or similar sugar daddy sites) or other sites providers advertise; only related to active ads on USA Adult Classifieds for Knoxville, TN even though providers often post on multiple platforms.

* If the provider didn't include rate information, failed to respond to an inquiry about her rates, or her rates weren't reported in the forum, she is not shown in the list.

* Regular rate for incall of FS providers listed (unless provider is outcall only which will be specified): Full Hour (hr) or Half Hour (hhr), so the streetwalker-style Quick Visit is not applicable; not showing specials a provider may be offering. This is purely the standard rate that the provider is requesting which does not take a monger's negotiation skills (or lack thereof) into account.

* Sorted by rates for Full Hour (hr), then Half Hour (hhr), lowest to highest.

* The rates are a snapshot, at a point in time, so check with the provider for current rate information as these are provided for reference / entertainment purposes only.

* View the attachments for (1) a more comprehensive rate list, both active and inactive ads, for historical perspective and (2) a picture representation of the low, average, and high rates.

(Note: only used the quote for formatting considerations, not as a response to a previous post).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
USA Adult Classifieds Provider _ Half Hour (hhr) rate _ Full Hour (hr) rate
01. BBW Julia _ 80 _ 100
02. Alana-Alanaxoxo1991/diablokiss _ 80 _ 120
03. MissChris _ 80 _ 120
04. Becky-BubblyBecky _ 80 _ 140
05. BlackBeauty _ 100 _ 140
06. Dollface _ 75 _ 150
07. DiamondDolly _ 80 _ 150
08. Ally-AllyTheBest _ 100 _ 150
09. Amber-MB Amber/Amber3746/AmberSA _ 100 _ 150
10. Lucy-LusciousLucy _ 100 _ 150
11. Shay-Shaybaby1999 _ 100 _ 150
12. SweetShelly-Shell269 _ 100 _ 150
13. Melissa-Imthatbitch/111melissa111 _ Not listed _ 150
14. Amber-JordanBoo9449/DJordan95 _ 100 _ 160
15. Vera-VeraVixen/VeraVixen865 _ 100 _ 160
16. Spicegirl-Spice77 _ 120 _ 160
17. YoursIfYouLike _ 120 _ 160
18. Carascene79/Amber1979/Caracooper2019/Ambersaysyes _ 100 _ 175
19. KelseyKel-KelseyKel1 _ 120 _ 200
20. Sarah-FunandKinky69 _ 120 _ 200
21. ChanelMay _ 130 _ 200
22. Snow-CurvySnow/SnowVixen94 _ 140 _ 200
23. LadyMonica-LMonica _ 150 _ 200
24. TaylorMade _ 150 _ 200
25. JoJo-DrippingEntertainment _ 160 _ 200
26. Susan-SexySusan _ Not listed _ 200
27. Katarina-Katpower1 _ 140 _ 225
28. Sierra-Sierraxoxo _ 200 _ 250
29. Celis-CurvyAndDelicious _ Not listed _ 250
30. Sabrina-SabrinaKnox _ Not listed _ 250
31. MissTorii-Misstoriiknoxville _ 175 _ 300
32. Marie/IceCream-Mssweetknox-AnnaMay _ Not listed _ 300
How to read the directory (example):

69. Angel-PureSyn85 _ 200 _ 350.

Provider #69 in the list using the sort criteria. She goes by "Angel" and her username is "PureSyn85". Her half hour rate is 200 roses and her full hour rate is 350 roses.

Notable Stats _ Half Hour (hhr) rate _ Full Hour (hr) rate.
Average_ 114.81 _ 181.56. ,. , , (the average rate is roughly 115 for half hour and 180 for full hour) . ,. ,

Low _ 75.00 _ 100.00. ,. , , (the lowest rate is 75 for half hour and 100 for full hour) ,. ,

High _ 200.00 _ 300.00. ,. , , (the highest rate is 200 for half hour and 300 for full hour) . ,. ,

Mode _ 120.00 _ 150.00. ,. , , (the most common rate is 120 for half hour and 150 for full hour) . ,. ,

St. Dev. (on sample) _ 32.00 _ 48.95. ,. , , (based on the average, expect the rates to vary roughly for half hour from 85 to 145 and for full hour from 135 to 230) . ,. ,

Press pay for play every day. ,

Milfman.

JsonXyz
06-22-19, 12:34
Alcoas best sexy elf for Christmas, she's got presents for us mongers.Do you have a contact on her.

Sharky2
06-22-19, 15:19
Do you have a contact on her.Gone dude, out of the business.

KnoxDebauchee
06-22-19, 19:09
If you're into trying a bit of chocolate don't pass up on black beauty. Had a great meet with her today. She's off on the popular spot up North but despite the sketchiness of the area her hotel was surprisingly nice.

She took a shower before we got started and given the horror stories that I'm sure we all have with hygeine at times and smells I definitely did not mind waiting a bit for her to be fresh. She is an absolute freak and you get the sense that she enjoys the "job" a lot. Started with an amazing BBBJ while she had some porn on in the background. Then we did several positions until she got off and then she finished me off with BBBJ and she was really into it and could take it all. Intense finish and she said she offered many pops but I'm not that much of a stud, otherwise I wouldn't have minded a round 2.

Will definitely see her when she is in Knoxville again. She leaves Monday so get in while you can and make her realize Knoxville is worth coming back to. She deserves it.

BadBudda
06-22-19, 23:21
Had a chance to hook up with Vera early today and got to see her new friend, didn't get to play with her yet but extremely pretty and acts like she would be definitely worth the price of admission. Vera on the other hand was as fine as always, never been disappointed with her. Check them out when they are near by, worth the time.

Jj Dillion 2
06-23-19, 00:38
Had a chance to hook up with Vera early today and got to see her new friend, didn't get to play with her yet but extremely pretty and acts like she would be definitely worth the price of admission. Vera on the other hand was as fine as always, never been disappointed with her. Check them out when they are near by, worth the time.Do you have a link to vera.

JiminyLickIt
06-23-19, 12:38
Just had Sabrina for lunch. As usual, looked fabulous, smelled fabulous, felt fabulous, tasted fabulous, and sounded fabulous. A perfect all-sensory experience with Sabrina like always. Did I mention she was fabulous LOL.

WantsItAll
06-25-19, 15:54
Had not seen any reviews for Dollface, so I decided to take one for the team since her pic looked like my type. She is a very pretty lady with voluptuous curves. I felt at ease with her as she was friendly and easy to talk to. Being very soft spoken and willing to please make her even more attractive.

The only downside was no bare services. Meaning no BBBJ, which is a non starter for me. Literally. If not for that, I would repeat often as her curves are very nice.

WantsItAll
06-25-19, 23:34
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

SprStar
06-26-19, 09:08
Had not seen any reviews for Dollface, so I decided to take one for the team since her pic looked like my type. She is a very pretty lady with voluptuous curves. I felt at ease with her as she was friendly and easy to talk to. Being very soft spoken and willing to please make her even more attractive.

The only downside was no bare services. Meaning no BBBJ, which is a non starter for me. Literally. If not for that, I would repeat often as her curves are very nice.I have seen her a few times before. Yes she is very very pretty and nice to talk to. No BBBJ didn't hinder my fun because all the other activities we did made up for. She will do CBJ and I've gotten that before from her. Other than that and for the price she is safe and fun. Good luck to you out there! Pm for other details.

MtnPanda
06-27-19, 11:14
Do you have a link to vera.She has ads on the sister site.

MtnPanda
06-27-19, 11:15
Had a chance to hook up with Vera early today and got to see her new friend, didn't get to play with her yet but extremely pretty and acts like she would be definitely worth the price of admission. Vera on the other hand was as fine as always, never been disappointed with her. Check them out when they are near by, worth the time.Her new friend looks like she'd be a blast to try out.

Riddick71
06-27-19, 20:39
I saw Whitney yesterday, it was a last minute arrangement and she was able to work me in. She looked as good as ever, made me feel really comfortable and gave a incredible rub, almost knocked me out a couple of times LOL. Highly recommend and will see again.

Insatiable9378
06-27-19, 22:44
I had a very nice session with Miss Chris today. I read the reviews and decided to give her a call before leaving Knoxville to go back to Chattanooga. She's safe, sane, DDF, and a non-smoker. Chris is very sweet on the phone and in person and I think we really hit it off. I noticed how she is personable, polite, and easy to talk to. She is also a good communicator during the session (which I prefer as opposed to guessing and trying to read someone I'm not used to). The initial meet and greet was just like catching up with an old girlfriend and after I took a quick shower, she was ready to play. I honestly think she enjoyed it as much as me and the best part was the fact that she is a true GFE and loves to please and be pleased. Kissing and DATY set the tone, and after that it was on. I think that we have some chemistry and I will definitely repeat, even if I have to make a special trip up for an afternoon of pleasure. Treat her well and keep her around, guys.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/?cityid=422&countryid=42&subcatid=&lang=en&search=chris&view=ads

Buet1
06-28-19, 00:24
Contacted Vera Monday four hours before I wanted to meet. She responded quickly that she would be available. I also at that time asked Vera to let me know if anything came up and she needed to cancel. I made the mistake of believing we had an understanding. I messaged Vera an hour before the time I requested and of course got no response. I did get a text 2 hours after the desired time. I already had been strung along once before. So, I was betting the same pattern would hold true. I told her I was 30 minutes away and I'd be there. Except she never would tell me where she was just asking if she had time to eat and that she was exhausted. Vera isn't worth the hassle. Don't waste your time. I've seen her twice. One really good experience and one lackluster. Both times were pains in the ass to get her pinned down on time and place, it's worse now.

CrazyEddie
06-28-19, 22:21
She's cut back on availability, now only Friday, Saturday, and Tuesdays. She's hanging out in a Jacuzzi room tonight through Sunday morning.

She's pretty much off the juice, and is looking better than I've seen is a LONG time.

Buet1
06-29-19, 11:11
[Deleted by Admin]

If you have an issue with a post use the "Report Post" button.

A2

RFagen
06-29-19, 11:33
Had a nice Saturday morning visit with Amber. Nothing to add that hasn't been said before. She's as wild or mild as you want and is a very cool chick. What I did want to address is the recent, brief discussion about funky vaginal smell (bacterial vaginosis as its known). Amber showers before and after. Black Beauty who visited last week and is around periodically also showers before and after. In fact, she waits until you get to the incall before she showers and doesn't count that time against you. Kat, who hasn't posted in a long time was also a favorite of mine. She was a fastidious woman as well. The reason I bring this up is it seems to me that this is one of the issues the fellow mongers should be sharing. I've experienced some terrible odors from some of the regular locals and it seems that we should all know who does and doesn't attend to good home training. God knows we pay enough to get a fresh, clean experience. Just my 2 Lincolns.

CptSnuggle
06-29-19, 22:39
First time posting. Also first time trying. I was super nervous and almost didn't get out of the car. Thankfully she put me at ease once we got inside. She is clean and fun. The only downside was kissing. Its going to be more for regulars. She did agree, just chose not to since she seemed like she wanted to wait. Besides that she was a blast. LOL I will probably become a regular. I think this is the happiest I've been in a long time, Besides a slight nagging guilt. Also any recommendations on a second provider would be great. Prefer GFE atleast I think I know what that means. I have hard time getting out (Work / Home), so preferably someone that can do same day scheduling.

PickHerUp
06-30-19, 07:58
First time posting. Also first time trying. I was super nervous and almost didn't get out of the car. Thankfully she put me at ease once we got inside. She is clean and fun. The only downside was kissing. Its going to be more for regulars. She did agree, just chose not to since she seemed like she wanted to wait. Besides that she was a blast. LOL I will probably become a regular. I think this is the happiest I've been in a long time, Besides a slight nagging guilt. Also any recommendations on a second provider would be great. Prefer GFE atleast I think I know what that means. I have hard time getting out (Work / Home), so preferably someone that can do same day scheduling.Sabrina kisses. So does Sarah (Fun and Kinky), Bentley and Kat in Sevierville. It's a big deal for me. The best kisser of them all is. Wait for it. Miss Tori. LOL.

Winston1984
06-30-19, 08:03
Best location yet for an afternoon dream with her. Best performance yet (an additional position). Worrying spot on her arm. Every dream her hair is different. Dreadlocks aren't really my thing, but I'm sure her hair will be different again next time. I've read the ghosting complaints about her. I've never seen it myself. Maybe I lucked out? Maybe she is more comfortable with me? Would dream again.

CrazyEddie
06-30-19, 14:54
The hour massage with specials is very nice. It's going to get even better once the new table gets here in a couple days, which will allow for a definitely different experience. It is on my to-do list. If you want more details, give Vera a text.

Also spent some alone time with her new friend. They are working on getting her friend a number to contact and an ad up. I have ZERO complaints. Super cool, sweet, and REAL, (since she is brand-new to the game). She is doing a limited number of solo appointments, so don't get all pissy if you don't get in a half hour after your initial text. That's why I'm telling you this ahead of time. Menu and donation are between individual clients and the provider, so text Vera and her for info. As for me, I'm definitely going back to see her again.

As with all the conversation lately about physical likes and dislikes varying between guys, I am not going to "rate" or discuss particular attributes, but she does have nice big fake funbags. As always, YMMV and all that jazz.

CptSnuggle
07-01-19, 00:39
Sabrina kisses. So does Sarah (Fun and Kinky), Bentley and Kat in Sevierville. It's a big deal for me. The best kisser of them all is. Wait for it. Miss Tori. LOL.Thanks for the info. I noticed an ad for Kelsey as well. So is there a best late night provider? Also if anyone wants to PM me some tips about the hobby that would be great. Even after my first dream I'm still a bit anxious. I literally stalked these forums for years before making the jump. Honestly wish I would of done it sooner. I'm done with the occasional affair. Way to much headache.

VolNation
07-01-19, 16:33
I saw Lilian just today and I can tell you she gets better and lets her guard down over time. Great girl who is just very anxious. Some take a few visits, some are amazing right off the bat. I have found Devon got better after a few visits as well. I know it should be great right off the bat, but it is what it is. Good luck.

Littlebird
07-02-19, 06:11
What happen to Kat? The double D Kat.

LB.

Tazitis
07-02-19, 12:52
What happen to Kat? The double D Kat.

LB.I was in touch with her about a month ago. She is around. Give her a call, if she does not have your number she will not answer FYI.

Niterider450
07-02-19, 21:49
Had a nice Saturday morning visit with Amber. Nothing to add that hasn't been said before. She's as wild or mild as you want and is a very cool chick. What I did want to address is the recent, brief discussion about funky vaginal smell (bacterial vaginosis as its known). Amber showers before and after. Black Beauty who visited last week and is around periodically also showers before and after. In fact, she waits until you get to the incall before she showers and doesn't count that time against you. Kat, who hasn't posted in a long time was also a favorite of mine. She was a fastidious woman as well. The reason I bring this up is it seems to me that this is one of the issues the fellow mongers should be sharing. I've experienced some terrible odors from some of the regular locals and it seems that we should all know who does and doesn't attend to good home training. God knows we pay enough to get a fresh, clean experience. Just my 2 Lincolns.Yes Amber is awesome!

Respect1
07-04-19, 16:27
Our hot little babe is leaving us on Saturday. Last chance.

BoredNurse40
07-04-19, 20:00
Had another wonderful visit with this total freak. Can't really say much that hasn't already been said. All holes open and she loves it more than I think I do. Anyways, she has a room tonight in Maryville and is looking for dates. Enjoy the holidays and safe travels as always.

Macintn
07-04-19, 20:23
Our hot little babe is leaving us on Saturday. Last chance.Leaving the hobby or the area. Or both?

NerdJohn
07-04-19, 23:43
Our hot little babe is leaving us on Saturday. Last chance.Yeah, whatever. She said she was moving to Johnson City like two months ago. That never happened.

Wiggles
07-05-19, 00:12
Leaving the hobby or the area. Or both?She is packing up and heading to Colorado where she's from. Might come to visit at times but she's off the grid for Knoxville starting Saturday.

BLevins01
07-05-19, 11:39
She is packing up and heading to Colorado where she's from. Might come to visit at times but she's off the grid for Knoxville starting Saturday.Damn Glad I finally landed her yesterday. After a month of effort. I have to say it was worth it. Damn I hate that. S. Safe.

FreeThinker2
07-05-19, 19:57
Damn Glad I finally landed her yesterday. After a month of effort. I have to say it was worth it. Damn I hate that. S. Safe.Thought I'd swing by and drop off donation for her to travel with!

All that's been said before I agree!

FT2.

Hits79
07-05-19, 20:35
Leaving the hobby or the area. Or both?Yeah those girls don't last too long. I tried to see her, but it never worked out. She was unavailable when I was in Knoxville.

Shame, she was just my type, small, petite, spinner love those kind but so hard to find.

DiverJames
07-05-19, 22:18
Man what a shame. Hopefully she will be back soon. Now I look forward to seeing Torii soon.

Dj.

Twitch26
07-07-19, 08:07
Has anyone gave her a try yet?

CptSnuggle
07-07-19, 10:52
Finally had a dream with Tori. Just wow. Being new to the hobby I might have a different view on the donation drama. She is definitely worth it. She went above and beyond my expectations of a upscale visit. Even the location felt upscale. (No hotel) I can honestly say my mind was blown LOL. That doesn't happen often. Its almost like she is on a mission. Her goal to make sure you leave 120 percent satisfied. You don't like her hair and outfit? She will change it. Its crazy the way I was treated. It's been years since I've experienced DFK. And wow. I'm sure I probably sucked on my part LOL but hot damn if she didn't have me ready to launch after a few short minutes. Afterwards it was like watching a pro athlete commit to their sport. I'm usually pretty confident in my ability to keep an event going but damn. She was to much. I'm going to have to train body and soul for our future rematch. She expertly moved down my body showing me pleasure spots I never knew existed. When we arrived at the finish line I knew I was hooked. The only negative was the wait time. She had some issues with a late delivery, but honestly she was worth the wait. If you can save up it's well worth it. Her kissing and mouth skills is well worth it. I was sad to see my dream end and return to reality.

Just a few side notes. I'm not implying that other providers are bad bc there cheaper. There great for the experience they provide. They just don't go through the lengths that Tori does. She literally owns a gazillion wigs outfit etc. She even showers and re applies makeup between each visit. (I hope everyone showers between LOL) I will probably repeat with her once or twice a month. Between her and Lillian I'm going to have to finish my degree and get a better job LOL.

P.S. Thanks to "takeherhome" for inspiring me to go after a date with Tori. If it wasn't for his posts I may of never experienced one of the best pro athletes in the world LOL. If any other member has recommendations on GFE providers you can PM me. Especially if they are on Tori's level. I would upload photos from the visit. But the file size is way to big.

Harry Gant
07-07-19, 19:54
Well here it goes. A few people had said that the only reviews she was getting were from Newbie's. I am far from a Newbie. I was originally scheduled to dream with her on Friday, but I noticed she was running an ad today on STG. I texted her and was able to see her a couple hours later. Communication was A+. No delays or excuses. She is everything that is advertised. She wanted to know what I wanted her to wear and hair color beforehand and truth be told she is an absolutely gorgeous woman. Her DFK is the best I've ever experienced with a provider.

In my dream she took the time to ask what I liked and then provide everything I could have asked for and more. I have a hard time going twice in an hour, but not with her. It really was like visiting a girlfriend that I haven't seen in awhile. Needless to say I am still keeping my appointment for Friday. I am no white knight and I know everyone is different and YMMV, but she is an absolute keeper in my book. I can't wait till Friday.

CptSnuggle
07-07-19, 20:24
LOL I was half asleep when I posted. Ment to say thanks to "pickherup". Idk where the other name came from. Anyways thanks buddy.

DjHall007
07-08-19, 00:18
Well here it goes. A few people had said that the only reviews she was getting were from Newbie's. I am far from a Newbie. I was originally scheduled to dream with her on Friday, but I noticed she was running an ad today on STG. I texted her and was able to see her a couple hours later. Communication was A+. No delays or excuses. She is everything that is advertised. She wanted to know what I wanted her to wear and hair color beforehand and truth be told she is an absolutely gorgeous woman. Her DFK is the best I've ever experienced with a provider.

In my dream she took the time to ask what I liked and then provide everything I could have asked for and more. I have a hard time going twice in an hour, but not with her. It really was like visiting a girlfriend that I haven't seen in awhile. Needless to say I am still keeping my appointment for Friday. I am no white knight and I know everyone is different and YMMV, but she is an absolute keeper in my book. I can't wait till Friday.Absolutely agree.

With this review.

Is exactly how my time went with her only I couldn't do twice dammit I tried my very hard to and she let me is the point great girl.

Harry Gant
07-08-19, 07:11

In my dream she took the time to ask what I liked and then provide everything I could have asked for and more. I have a hard time going twice in an hour, but not with her. It really was like visiting a girlfriend that I haven't seen in awhile. Needless to say I am still keeping my appointment for Friday. I am no white knight and I know everyone is different and YMMV, but she is an absolute keeper in my book. I can't wait till Friday.As I was asked in several PM'S for more info this is a follow-up to my previous post. I was not asked to leave a review. My dream included a nice slow BBBJ to start off with great eye contact, then she moved to 69. After about 15 minutes on with the cover and RCG. What a view, she then went to CG so I could suck on those perfect nipples. After a few more minutes we switched to Mish and I didn't last long there. We took a little break and finished my dream with a long BBBJCIM. I hope this answers everyone's questions. Anything more specific, please PM me. In my honest opinion she and Sabrina are the 2 best GFE in the area.

DishProtect
07-08-19, 08:33
Finally had an opportunity to meet Amber. Being brutally honest the incall was not clean and smelled like an ashtray. However I have to say I was really disappointed, but only in myself! I planned all of the great things that were going to happen during our hour, the toys, greek, and some other wild shit, and I'll be damned if her BBBJ didn't have me busting in about 6 minutes flat. Well at my age (at least for me) there's no recovery from that for several hours so I went ahead and left so I could hide my humiliation and shame LOL. Damn can that lady suck a dick. I will definitely repeat, although I'll probably throw some febreeze in the car for the smoke smell after I leave.

Stay safe.

Dish.

PickHerUp
07-08-19, 09:01
LOL I was half asleep when I posted. Ment to say thanks to "pickherup". Idk where the other name came from. Anyways thanks buddy.I understand. After you pickherup you obviously want to take her home. Your review was exceptional. She's exceptional. I only wish I could bring her home. LOL.

LuvSpinners41
07-08-19, 11:22
So you can view my past post and know I am the furthest thing from a white knight, so it's a little silly that simply because a provider gets an accurate and stellar review it's considered white knighting then. However there are plenty of those out there. But when it comes to Tori it's impossible to say anything but great things about her. She is by leaps and bounds the best that's on here, STG or anything else locally. There really isn't anyone who comes close in comparison. Case in point, I saw her yesterday and prior to our meeting she asked me several questions about what I would like. And she looked exactly like I requested. Her beauty is unmatched and her body is flawless. All these other girls puts zero effort into how they look and they certainly don't ask because the could care less. Well everything started perfectly but unfortunately for me I am a diabetic and it was one of those times that my soldier just didn't want to salute. Well this is where Tori completely blew my mind and in my opinion put herself in a category all by herself. She was very patient, sincere and compassionate about the issue I was having. She went above and beyond to help and was very sweet in trying to get me to relax and not worry about it. Now she could have very easily just said oh well, and ended the dream but she spent every second and probably a few min more focusing on me. Nobody else in the game would have done that. And they certainly wouldn't have shown any sincerity, it would have been give me the donation and be gone. So folks want to ***** about her prices, I say if you want cheap, robotic service with self absorbed skanks then more power to you. But come on guys, can't go to a nice restaurant and order Filet Mignon and expect to pay hamburger prices. Point being, if you want beauty, great body, excellent service then be willing to pay for it. You get what you pay for!!

ST0808
07-08-19, 21:40
So you can view my past post and know I am the furthest thing from a white knight, so it's a little silly that simply because a provider gets an accurate and stellar review it's considered white knighting then. However there are plenty of those out there. But when it comes to Tori it's impossible to say anything but great things about her. She is by leaps and bounds the best that's on here, STG or anything else locally. There really isn't anyone who comes close in comparison. Case in point, I saw her yesterday and prior to our meeting she asked me several questions about what I would like. And she looked exactly like I requested. Her beauty is unmatched and her body is flawless. All these other girls puts zero effort into how they look and they certainly don't ask because the could care less. Well everything started perfectly but unfortunately for me I am a diabetic and it was one of those times that my soldier just didn't want to salute. Well this is where Tori completely blew my mind and in my opinion put herself in a category all by herself. She was very patient, sincere and compassionate about the issue I was having. She went above and beyond to help and was very sweet in trying to get me to relax and not worry about it. Now she could have very easily just said oh well, and ended the dream but she spent every second and probably a few min more focusing on me. Nobody else in the game would have done that. And they certainly wouldn't have shown any sincerity, it would have been give me the donation and be gone. So folks want to ***** about her prices, I say if you want cheap, robotic service with self absorbed skanks then more power to you. But come on guys, can't go to a nice restaurant and order Filet Mignon and expect to pay hamburger prices. Point being, if you want beauty, great body, excellent service then be willing to pay for it. You get what you pay for!!Thanks for the review.

It seems like all the reviews are for Tori and Tori only from last few weeks. It seems like she is the only good provider in Knoxville area. I might have to setup meeting with her pretty soon. She stood me up 4 times a few years back and wowed never to try to hook up wit her again. Money is never a problem for me, hygiene and attitude is must for me. I will try to give a shot next week and if make a contact then give an honest review like yours.

MissToriiForU
07-09-19, 07:43
So you can view my past post and know I am the furthest thing from a white knight, so it's a little silly that simply because a provider gets an accurate and stellar review it's considered white knighting then. However there are plenty of those out there. But when it comes to Tori it's impossible to say anything but great things about her. She is by leaps and bounds the best that's on here, STG or anything else locally. There really isn't anyone who comes close in comparison. Case in point, I saw her yesterday and prior to our meeting she asked me several questions about what I would like. And she looked exactly like I requested. Her beauty is unmatched and her body is flawless. All these other girls puts zero effort into how they look and they certainly don't ask because the could care less. Well everything started perfectly but unfortunately for me I am a diabetic and it was one of those times that my soldier just didn't want to salute. Well this is where Tori completely blew my mind and in my opinion put herself in a category all by herself. She was very patient, sincere and compassionate about the issue I was having. She went above and beyond to help and was very sweet in trying to get me to relax and not worry about it. Now she could have very easily just said oh well, and ended the dream but she spent every second and probably a few min more focusing on me. Nobody else in the game would have done that. And they certainly wouldn't have shown any sincerity, it would have been give me the donation and be gone. So folks want to ***** about her prices, I say if you want cheap, robotic service with self absorbed skanks then more power to you. But come on guys, can't go to a nice restaurant and order Filet Mignon and expect to pay hamburger prices. Point being, if you want beauty, great body, excellent service then be willing to pay for it. You get what you pay for!!Thank you sweetheart!

MissToriiForU
07-09-19, 07:46
Finally had a dream with Tori. Just wow. Being new to the hobby I might have a different view on the donation drama. She is definitely worth it. She went above and beyond my expectations of a upscale visit. Even the location felt upscale. (No hotel) I can honestly say my mind was blown LOL. That doesn't happen often. Its almost like she is on a mission. Her goal to make sure you leave 120 percent satisfied. You don't like her hair and outfit? She will change it. Its crazy the way I was treated. It's been years since I've experienced DFK. And wow. I'm sure I probably sucked on my part LOL but hot damn if she didn't have me ready to launch after a few short minutes. Afterwards it was like watching a pro athlete commit to their sport. I'm usually pretty confident in my ability to keep an event going but damn. She was to much. I'm going to have to train body and soul for our future rematch. She expertly moved down my body showing me pleasure spots I never knew existed. When we arrived at the finish line I knew I was hooked. The only negative was the wait time. She had some issues with a late delivery, but honestly she was worth the wait. If you can save up it's well worth it. Her kissing and mouth skills is well worth it. I was sad to see my dream end and return to reality.

Just a few side notes. I'm not implying that other providers are bad bc there cheaper. There great for the experience they provide. They just don't go through the lengths that Tori does. She literally owns a gazillion wigs outfit etc. She even showers and re applies makeup between each visit. (I hope everyone showers between LOL) I will probably repeat with her once or twice a month. Between her and Lillian I'm going to have to finish my degree and get a better job LOL.

P.S. Thanks to "takeherhome" for inspiring me to go after a date with Tori. If it wasn't for his posts I may of never experienced one of the best pro athletes in the world LOL. If any other member has recommendations on GFE providers you can PM me. Especially if they are on Tori's level. I would upload photos from the visit. But the file size is way to big.Thank you hunny! You wrote an amazing honest beautiful review!

KiloRomeo
07-09-19, 13:11
I recently had the pleasure of reacquainting myself with the lovely KelseyKel. Just to be clear, I'm talking about the original Kelsey that is currently advertising on the USAAdultclassifieds. Not the other Kelsey, that's been advertising on STG that has some horrible reviews. The original Kelsey recently posted an ad on USAadultclassifieds after a hiatus of a year and a half.

Kelsey greeted me at the door freshly showered and completely dolled up. She's as sexy as ever. If you have never seen her before she likes to talk for a few minutes at the beginning of the appointment to find out what you are looking for. Since she had seen me before, we skipped that part.

Kelsey really loves what she does and it shows. She is open minded for practically anything, except a trip to the islands.

For those of you who have seen her before I'm sure you would not be disappointed if you saw her again. Any new mongers that she has not seen before, she will require a reference from another provider or some light screening.

It would be well worth your time to get screened. PM for more details if you like.

Happy hunting,

Kilo.

CrazyEddie
07-09-19, 19:42
I can verify that she's real.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=91117&cityid=422

BoredNurse40
07-11-19, 02:47
Finally had an opportunity to meet Amber. Being brutally honest the incall was not clean and smelled like an ashtray. However I have to say I was really disappointed, but only in myself! I planned all of the great things that were going to happen during our hour, the toys, greek, and some other wild shit, and I'll be damned if her BBBJ didn't have me busting in about 6 minutes flat. Well at my age (at least for me) there's no recovery from that for several hours so I went ahead and left so I could hide my humiliation and shame LOL. Damn can that lady suck a dick. I will definitely repeat, although I'll probably throw some febreeze in the car for the smoke smell after I leave.

Stay safe.

Dish.I had the same issue with her making me nut in a couple minutes. Take the toys next time with the suction cups, attach to the headboard, and watch her do dp while getting your BJ. She loves all holes filled. Or better yet, drop me a pm on here and we'll schedule a double with her. She'd be thrilled. She told me the more cocks the better. Just a friendly suggestion. Safe travels.

JaiJef
07-11-19, 07:58
Was curious as to LEXI4 U.

I cannot find any past reviews on her. Anyone seen her? If so, how was dream? PM me if you want.

Thanks.

She looks good. Considering a possible dream.

Lemonader
07-11-19, 11:51
She is in North knox looking for some friends.

MtnPanda
07-11-19, 12:11
She is in North knox looking for some friends.She has been very tough to get a hold of.

CrazyEddie
07-11-19, 12:59
She has been very tough to get a hold of.She's at the number ending in 8xx3. She has contact You have to tell her who you are, or she may not answer.

StreetNinja
07-11-19, 16:08

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=91117&cityid=422How about a review? Rates? She looks pretty hot.

MtnPanda
07-11-19, 16:19
She's at the number ending in 8xx3. She has contact You have to tell her who you are, or she may not answer.Thanks for the info.

Sharky2
07-11-19, 17:34
She's at the number ending in 8xx3. She has contact You have to tell her who you are, or she may not answer.I hope somebody else has better luck than I have with her, I get to run around for an hour get to her motel and she tells me the wrong room, twice I just turned around and give up she says it's her Wi-Fi signal.

MilfMan865
07-11-19, 19:20
I hope somebody else has better luck than I have with her, I get to run around for an hour get to her motel and she tells me the wrong room, twice I just turned around and give up she says it's her Wi-Fi signal.Vera's lack of wifi excuse was played out long ago. Not sure why she won't invest in a burner with a minimal data plan & minutes. I quit trying to schedule because there are so many reliable options, with good wifi. Perhaps someone will pony up a reliable phone for her, if he can get in contact with her in the first place. All of us with the gold should not have to endure that level of frustration.

Happy hunting,. ,

Milfman.

Sharky2
07-12-19, 20:40
Vera's lack of wifi excuse was played out long ago. Not sure why she won't invest in a burner with a minimal data plan & minutes. I quit trying to schedule because there are so many reliable options, with good wifi. Perhaps someone will pony up a reliable phone for her, if he can get in contact with her in the first place. All of us with the gold should not have to endure that level of frustration.

Happy hunting,. ,

Milfman.Well I finally caught up with her, down west, yesterday she was north, I got the right room number (made her go outside and look) she's cut her hair since I saw her last, and with her being clean she's put on some weight and looks amazing, still tall and long legged as always, same Vera but the sober one, enjoyed my time with her, she actually bought herself a phone with time on it, so no excuses about not being able to get her, as always will repeat, she frustrates the hell out of me at times as I do her, I know this LOL, but doesn't stop me from seeing her, hopefully now more that she's available in the communication dept.

Sharky.

LuvSpinners41
07-14-19, 22:01

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=91117&cityid=422She may be real but when I contacted her she wanted me to get her a room and that she would meet at the location. So I went with it and asked where she was at the moment and she says strawberry plains. The she says go ahead and get the room and let her know where. I inform her that I will pick her up and let her pick a location and that I will sit in the room while she showers. So I ask where do you want me to pick you up, she says dollar tree on Washington pike? Ummmm hello you just said you were in strawberry plains. At that point I ended the discussion. Something shady about all that to me. Call me overly cautious but better safe than sorry in my opinion.

WoodMan1
07-15-19, 18:31
Can any one give me any thing on this one. I made contact with her but she said she has no reviews. When did search with that name it pulls nothing up on her.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=91262&cityid=422

Woodman.

Whatssevenup
07-16-19, 01:56
Can any one give me any thing on this one. I made contact with her but she said she has no reviews. When did search with that name it pulls nothing up on her.

http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=91262&cityid=422

Woodman.I have not met her, but her ad and pics remind me of an advertiser a year or two back called IrishGirl. Never met IrishGirl either. But if the same, that gives you something to search on.

Sharky2
07-18-19, 12:13
Well I finally caught up with her, down west, yesterday she was north, I got the right room number (made her go outside and look) she's cut her hair since I saw her last, and with her being clean she's put on some weight and looks amazing, still tall and long legged as always, same Vera but the sober one, enjoyed my time with her, she actually bought herself a phone with time on it, so no excuses about not being able to get her, as always will repeat, she frustrates the hell out of me at times as I do her, I know this LOL, but doesn't stop me from seeing her, hopefully now more that she's available in the communication dept.

Sharky.Vera made a new friend and is playing with her and would like company, same rates as Vera so you know what a double will cost, give her a shout for playtime, she's my go to girl as of now.

Sharky.

MtnPanda
07-18-19, 14:13
Vera made a new friend and is playing with her and would like company, same rates as Vera so you know what a double will cost, give her a shout for playtime, she's my go to girl as of now.

Sharky.Her new friend looks hot as hell too.

BigBucks
07-18-19, 14:22
I will second that!

Her new friend looks hot as hell too.

RyanRivera
07-18-19, 14:39
Vera made a new friend and is playing with her and would like company, same rates as Vera so you know what a double will cost, give her a shout for playtime, she's my go to girl as of now.

Sharky.Any publicly available images of said new friend?

MtnPanda
07-18-19, 14:49
Any publicly available images of said new friend?As far as I know that's a negative.

LuvSpinners41
07-18-19, 20:31
She may be real but when I contacted her she wanted me to get her a room and that she would meet at the location. So I went with it and asked where she was at the moment and she says strawberry plains. The she says go ahead and get the room and let her know where. I inform her that I will pick her up and let her pick a location and that I will sit in the room while she showers. So I ask where do you want me to pick you up, she says dollar tree on Washington pike? Ummmm hello you just said you were in strawberry plains. At that point I ended the discussion. Something shady about all that to me. Call me overly cautious but better safe than sorry in my opinion.So I posted previously that this girl seemed shady to me. Well contacted her again Just to feel her out. She could care less that I had roses, all she wanted was some ICE. So she turns down a donation because I couldn't give her party favors!! So if you're into that then you can probably get a donation free visit. LOL.

Wiggles
07-18-19, 23:24
So I posted previously that this girl seemed shady to me. Well contacted her again Just to feel her out. She could care less that I had roses, all she wanted was some ICE. So she turns down a donation because I couldn't give her party favors!! So if you're into that then you can probably get a donation free visit. LOL.When stings are being run they seem to ask for some drugs so they can bust guys on multiple charges.

BigJim865
07-19-19, 06:04
So I posted previously that this girl seemed shady to me. Well contacted her again Just to feel her out. She could care less that I had roses, all she wanted was some ICE. So she turns down a donation because I couldn't give her party favors!! So if you're into that then you can probably get a donation free visit. LOL.At least not yet!

This makes me think of the twins that have been posted locally in recent weeks from STG.

Years ago I picked them up walking and offered to take them to thier hotel room.

I worked out a deal for both of them to give me a BBBJ at the same time, nce we got to the room they asked if I minded if they "took thier medicine first".

When I heard that I hot the door and didn't look back.

Good call on your part, no need to be in direct contact with any of that.

We all know many of these girls have thier demons, we just do not need to be present when they are medicating.

J.

MilfMan865
07-20-19, 01:26
High-Level Overview (feel free to skip the rest of this report):.
In my dream, KelseyKel was a consummate professional and sweetheart from the moment I arrived at the intersection by her incall until we were giving our goodbye pleasantries. Her ads claim "Come over for GFE SO GOOD IT WILL CONFUSE YOU!" and she delivered on that plus more. I couldn't tell if she were bragging or being confident, but I suspect that it was more of a warning because her GFE could confuse you. Top notch eroticism and sensuality with a level of skill that can only come from a woman who understands what a man wants and needs. Highly-responsive and delivered well in all other areas of activities for which we agreed. We had communicated regularly before the actual visit, so it was more like reconnecting with a sexy friend with benefits I hadn't seen in a while. She is intelligent, entrepreneurial-minded, can hold a conversation on a variety of subjects, and there was never a doubt that I was dealing with a woman well-versed in the art of pleasing.

Provider's Contact Information
~Provider's Name: KelseyKel
~Session Location: Knoxville, TN
~Provider's Ad Website (Forum Advertiser on USA Adult Classifieds):http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=91567&cityid=422
~Visit Date: mid-July 2019
~Responses to calls/texts (unacceptable,long lapses,prompt): prompt. Some of the most timely and responsive communication experienced.
~Donation requested: posted rate in her ad is slightly above average for the Knoxville area; the actual is between the provider and the client of course. I was interested in 90 minutes to 120 minutes.
~Research from prior reviews on USASG: Most of the reviews were from her earlier foray into the hobby in August 2016. We communicated back then but it seemed like things weren't aligned. When she resurfaced recently, I figured it was time to take the plunge.
~USASG Board Member Kudos: The reviews from 2016 were helpful. Thanks to the guys who responded to my PMs in July 2019.
~Tips for her newcomers: she performs screening for new guests, so be patient with her process.

Provider's Appearance
~Photo Accuracy (no photos,fake/of another person,outdated,accurate,looks better in person): outdated. two pictures were found associated with KelseyKel's ads. One pic was (with orange boy shorts and top) severely outdated, quite misleading, considering the length of hair, her age, and it was representative of a spinner. The other pic (where she's in black thigh high boots) was more representative of her actual looks. neither pic shows the front.
~Build (average,slender,athletic,muscular,curvy,extra pounds,flabby,plus size): athletic. she's quite muscular, her entire back and especially her legs. actually solid and firm muscle tone on the back of her body
~Height (shorter than 5',5'0"-5'4",5'5-5'9",5'10-6'0",over 6'0"): 5'5"-5'9"
~Age (adult teen to mid 20s,mid 20s to early 30s,mid 30s or older): mid 30s or older
~Hair Color (bleached,blonde,brown,black,red,a mix,other | short,medium,long): mix, medium length
~Breast size (small,medium,large,wow | natural,enhanced): medium, natural looking
~Piercings (none,mouth,breasts,belly,vagina,multiple locations): not sure
~Teeth (substantial dental work needed,fine,excellent): fine
~Tattoos (none,a few,discrete,many): a few
~Grooming down under (natural,trimmed,shaved): shaved
~Basic cleanliness (skank,decent,clean,above average,immaculate): immaculate. she was shower fresh, skin smooth, smelled great, and it was evident that cleanliness was of utmost importance to her and she took great pride in it

Service Information
~Escort Available (yes,no): yes
~Hours available (Daytime,Nighttime): Nighttime is when the sessions was arranged
~Massage Available (yes,no): yes
~S&M Available (yes,no): no
~Affilation (agency/driver/independent): independent
~Location (incall,outcall): incall. she provides the address of an intersection, requests a call when arriving at the intersection, and she will guide you to her incall from there
~Porn Actress (yes,no): no
~Intimate activities she's open to experiencing during the session are noted accordingly. *CONFIRMED* indicates sampled during the session (no need for a play-by-play as you can fill in the blanks):
~~69
~~Breast relief / Russian
~~Deep throat *CONFIRMED*
~~Domination - mild (BDSM)
~~Domination - severe
~~Face sitting
~~Fantasy outfits (on request) *CONFIRMED*
~~Girlfriend experience (GFE) *CONFIRMED*
~~Intercourse - Anal (Greek)
~~Intercourse - Oral *CONFIRMED*
~~Intercourse - Vaginal (FS) (various positions) *CONFIRMED*
~~Kissing - closed lips *CONFIRMED*
~~Kissing - deep (DFK) *CONFIRMED*
~~Lunch / dinner dates
~~Massage (non-licensed) - sensual *CONFIRMED*
~~Massage (non-licensed) - therapeutic
~~Multiple sessions within date time (MSOG) *CONFIRMED*
~~Oral - CIM
~~Oral - receiving (DATY) *CONFIRMED*
~~Oral - without condom (BBBJ) *CONFIRMED*
~~Pornstar experience (PSE)
~~Prostate massage
~~Rimming - giving
~~Rimming - receiving
~~Role-playing *CONFIRMED*
~~Service by two providers
~~Striptease *CONFIRMED*
~~Submission
~~Toy show
~~Travel / extended dates
~~Water sports - giving
~~Water sports - receiving
~~Will entertain couples
~~Will entertain women

Session Atmosphere
~Smokes (No,Yes-Not During Session,Yes-During Session,Yes-Place smelled like an ashtray): Yes-Not During Session
~Pets (yes,no): yes, a small dog, but only because she mentioned it. I didn't see the dog.
~Chemistry (none,low, average, excellent): excellent. the rapport was evident from the start and was sustained throughout the encounter
~Location safety (didn't feel safe,moderate safety,felt safe): felt safe. A drive-by of the back and down the street of the complex didn't cause any alarm. The location was in a discreet spot, absolutely no vehicle or foot traffic in the parking lot, and close proximity to a major traffic thoroughfare.
~Location cleanliness (a complete dump,needs some tidying,average,clean,pristine): pristine
~Punctuality (terribly late,delayed slightly,ready on-time): ready on-time, actually available earlier than agreed upon
~Hospitality (1-Star,2-Star,3-Star,4-Star,5-Star): 5-Star. she offered a beverage, use of her shower, provided towels, had all necessary items for the visit and all that you'd need to do is arrive. An all-inclusive experience.
~Service delivered as promised (yes,no): yes, above and beyond

Details of the dream (some play-by-play within reason): In my dream, as I get to the intersection. ,. , I called KelseyKel and she guides me to her location. I could tell from her voice that she was primed and ready for playtime. As I enter her incall, the place is immaculate, smelled nice, and well-organized. She invites me to have a seat on her couch. We sit and talk for a while to discuss our likes, dislikes, and expectations. We share a drink, toast to a potential new partnership, then she invites me to her bedroom. KelseyKel excuses herself for a moment then reappears in a sensual and intimate bra and panty set in which she looks completely stunning; she had me completely speechless. I admired her attention to detail and willingness to go the extra mile for our encounter. She starts a sensual music playlist and we share an extended embrace while listening to music for a while as things begin to heat up. She removes my shirt. ,. , I remove her bra. ,. , she pulls down my pants. ,. And I slowly slide her panties down her legs. Tit for tat. She pushes me onto the bed, shoves my chest, and advises me to lay back and relax while she. ,. ,. , hey, no need for me to go into detail with those aspects as they related to the encounter, so use your imagination to fill in the blanks (if your imagination is more carnal, just think a helluva lot of k*ssing, t*uching, m*ssaging, s*cking and f*cking).

KelseyKel is methodical and sensual in her approach as nothing is rushed and no time is wasted. The situation was never like two bodies crashing into each other while trying to rush to an end result; it was more like a rhythmic combination of two people enjoying each other's company and the new experiences that result. She was receptive to my needs and delivered above and beyond. She didn't watch the clock and all of my requests were met with an emphatic "yes, do it! She aims to please and her perfectionism shows.

Opportunities for Improvement: Updated pics are needed. The pics are not current and could be misleading to some in both age determination and body composition. I had an idea of what to expect in terms of appearance based on additional pics provided and I was actually more interested in seeing her after receiving updated pics. Even though all pics are not as current as they should be, her body is definitely to be enjoyed and appreciated.

Caveats: KelseyKel is one of only two providers that I've encountered in this area over the years where you'll either love your time with them or you'll hate the time. , No middle ground. What one views as methodical and appreciated, another may view as mechanical and routine. You either have chemistry with her or you won't. ,. , she doesn't seem like the type to try to fake it and I suspect that potential appointments have been lost as a result. Her body is exactly what I like in a mature athletic MILF, but others may admonish her because the pics are not current. That GFE will leave you confused for real. That's the true essence of YMMV.

Recommended/worthy of repeat visit? (yes,no | why?,why not?): Yes, because she's a quintessential MILF and I'm a true motherf*cker.

Scorecard for KelseyKel
~Overall appearance (25%)(1-I was really scared,2-fugly,3-Homely,4-OK if you're drunk,5-Plain,6-Nice,7-Attractive,8-Really Hot,9-Model Material,10-One in a lifetime): 7
~Overall performance (55%)(1-Should have stayed home,2-Should have stayed home,3-Barely worth the effort, 4-She just laid there,5-Average,6-Nice time, 7-Hot Time,8-Went the extra mile,9-Forgot it was a service,10-One in a lifetime): 8
~Overall communication (10%) (1 or 2-inadequate/crickets,3 or 4-fair/long lapses,5 or 6-adequate/no doubts,7 or 8-good/decent flow,9 or 10-excellent/superior): 10
~Overall attitude (5%) (1 or 2-inadequate/bitchy,3 or 4-fair,5 or 6-adequate/friendly enough,7 or 8-good,9 or 10-excellent/sweetheart): 10
~Overall atmosphere (5%) (1 or 2-inadequate,3 or 4-fair,5 or 6-adequate,7 or 8-good,9 or 10-excellent): 8
~OVERALL WEIGHTED RATING (Scale 1.00-10.00): 8.05 / 10.00

Seniors (with verifiable hobbying experience) and Trusted (if we have exchanged information, regardless of status) may contact me directly for clarification on anything included in this report.

Press pay for play every day,.

Milfman.

(for what it's worth (likely nothing) .,., any actions that took place within the contracted time frame were a matter of mutual choice between consenting adults. Any scenarios, fantasy or otherwise, contained in this review are purely that. Don't send me PMs about it)

HardKnox
07-20-19, 11:08
Milfman, you have set a new standard in terms of quality of a review. A standard that few if any of us could meet. Thanks for all your contributions to the board!

High-Level Overview (feel free to skip the rest of this report):.
In my dream, KelseyKel was a consummate professional and sweetheart from the moment I arrived at the intersection by her incall until we were giving our goodbye pleasantries. Her ads claim "Come over for GFE SO GOOD IT WILL CONFUSE YOU!" and she delivered on that plus more. I couldn't tell if she were bragging or being confident, but I suspect that it was more of a warning because her GFE could confuse you. Top notch eroticism and sensuality with a level of skill that can only come from a woman who understands what a man wants and needs. Highly-responsive and delivered well in all other areas of activities for which we agreed. We had communicated regularly before the actual visit, so it was more like reconnecting with a sexy friend with benefits I hadn't seen in a while. She is intelligent, entrepreneurial-minded, can hold a conversation on a variety of subjects, and there was never a doubt that I was dealing with a woman well-versed in the art of pleasing.

Provider's Contact Information
~Provider's Name: KelseyKel
~Session Location: Knoxville, TN
~Provider's Ad Website (Forum Advertiser on USA Adult Classifieds):http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=91567&cityid=422
~Visit Date: mid-July 2019
~Responses to calls/texts (unacceptable,long lapses,prompt): prompt. Some of the most timely and responsive communication experienced.
~Donation requested: posted rate in her ad is slightly above average for the Knoxville area; the actual is between the provider and the client of course. I was interested in 90 minutes to 120 minutes.
~Research from prior reviews on USASG: Most of the reviews were from her earlier foray into the hobby in August 2016. We communicated back then but it seemed like things weren't aligned. When she resurfaced recently, I figured it was time to take the plunge.
~USASG Board Member Kudos: The reviews from 2016 were helpful. Thanks to the guys who responded to my PMs in July 2019.
~Tips for her newcomers: she performs screening for new guests, so be patient with her process.

Provider's Appearance
~Photo Accuracy (no photos,fake/of another person,outdated,accurate,looks better in person): outdated. two pictures were found associated with KelseyKel's ads. One pic was (with orange boy shorts and top) severely outdated, quite misleading, considering the length of hair, her age, and it was representative of a spinner. The other pic (where she's in black thigh high boots) was more representative of her actual looks. neither pic shows the front.
~Build (average,slender,athletic,muscular,curvy,extra pounds,flabby,plus size): athletic. she's quite muscular, her entire back and especially her legs. actually solid and firm muscle tone on the back of her body
~Height (shorter than 5',5'0"-5'4",5'5-5'9",5'10-6'0",over 6'0"): 5'5"-5'9"
~Age (adult teen to mid 20s,mid 20s to early 30s,mid 30s or older): mid 30s or older
~Hair Color (bleached,blonde,brown,black,red,a mix,other | short,medium,long): mix, medium length
~Breast size (small,medium,large,wow | natural,enhanced): medium, natural looking
~Piercings (none,mouth,breasts,belly,vagina,multiple locations): not sure
~Teeth (substantial dental work needed,fine,excellent): fine
~Tattoos (none,a few,discrete,many): a few
~Grooming down under (natural,trimmed,shaved): shaved
~Basic cleanliness (skank,decent,clean,above average,immaculate): immaculate. she was shower fresh, skin smooth, smelled great, and it was evident that cleanliness was of utmost importance to her and she took great pride in it

Service Information
~Escort Available (yes,no): yes
~Hours available (Daytime,Nighttime): Nighttime is when the sessions was arranged
~Massage Available (yes,no): yes
~S&M Available (yes,no): no
~Affilation (agency/driver/independent): independent
~Location (incall,outcall): incall. she provides the address of an intersection, requests a call when arriving at the intersection, and she will guide you to her incall from there
~Porn Actress (yes,no): no
~Intimate activities she's open to experiencing during the session are noted accordingly. *CONFIRMED* indicates sampled during the session (no need for a play-by-play as you can fill in the blanks):
~~69
~~Breast relief / Russian
~~Deep throat *CONFIRMED*
~~Domination - mild (BDSM)
~~Domination - severe
~~Face sitting
~~Fantasy outfits (on request) *CONFIRMED*
~~Girlfriend experience (GFE) *CONFIRMED*
~~Intercourse - Anal (Greek)
~~Intercourse - Oral *CONFIRMED*
~~Intercourse - Vaginal (FS) (various positions) *CONFIRMED*
~~Kissing - closed lips *CONFIRMED*
~~Kissing - deep (DFK) *CONFIRMED*
~~Lunch / dinner dates
~~Massage (non-licensed) - sensual *CONFIRMED*
~~Massage (non-licensed) - therapeutic
~~Multiple sessions within date time (MSOG) *CONFIRMED*
~~Oral - CIM
~~Oral - receiving (DATY) *CONFIRMED*
~~Oral - without condom (BBBJ) *CONFIRMED*
~~Pornstar experience (PSE)
~~Prostate massage
~~Rimming - giving
~~Rimming - receiving
~~Role-playing *CONFIRMED*
~~Service by two providers
~~Striptease *CONFIRMED*
~~Submission
~~Toy show
~~Travel / extended dates
~~Water sports - giving
~~Water sports - receiving
~~Will entertain couples
~~Will entertain women

Session Atmosphere
~Smokes (No,Yes-Not During Session,Yes-During Session,Yes-Place smelled like an ashtray): Yes-Not During Session
~Pets (yes,no): yes, a small dog, but only because she mentioned it. I didn't see the dog.
~Chemistry (none,low, average, excellent): excellent. the rapport was evident from the start and was sustained throughout the encounter
~Location safety (didn't feel safe,moderate safety,felt safe): felt safe. A drive-by of the back and down the street of the complex didn't cause any alarm. The location was in a discreet spot, absolutely no vehicle or foot traffic in the parking lot, and close proximity to a major traffic thoroughfare.
~Location cleanliness (a complete dump,needs some tidying,average,clean,pristine): pristine
~Punctuality (terribly late,delayed slightly,ready on-time): ready on-time, actually available earlier than agreed upon
~Hospitality (1-Star,2-Star,3-Star,4-Star,5-Star): 5-Star. she offered a beverage, use of her shower, provided towels, had all necessary items for the visit and all that you'd need to do is arrive. An all-inclusive experience.
~Service delivered as promised (yes,no): yes, above and beyond

Details of the dream (some play-by-play within reason): In my dream, as I get to the intersection. ,. , I called KelseyKel and she guides me to her location. I could tell from her voice that she was primed and ready for playtime. As I enter her incall, the place is immaculate, smelled nice, and well-organized. She invites me to have a seat on her couch. We sit and talk for a while to discuss our likes, dislikes, and expectations. We share a drink, toast to a potential new partnership, then she invites me to her bedroom. KelseyKel excuses herself for a moment then reappears in a sensual and intimate bra and panty set in which she looks completely stunning; she had me completely speechless. I admired her attention to detail and willingness to go the extra mile for our encounter. She starts a sensual music playlist and we share an extended embrace while listening to music for a while as things begin to heat up. She removes my shirt. ,. , I remove her bra. ,. , she pulls down my pants. ,. And I slowly slide her panties down her legs. Tit for tat. She pushes me onto the bed, shoves my chest, and advises me to lay back and relax while she. ,. ,. , hey, no need for me to go into detail with those aspects as they related to the encounter, so use your imagination to fill in the blanks (if your imagination is more carnal, just think a helluva lot of k*ssing, t*uching, m*ssaging, s*cking and f*cking).

KelseyKel is methodical and sensual in her approach as nothing is rushed and no time is wasted. The situation was never like two bodies crashing into each other while trying to rush to an end result; it was more like a rhythmic combination of two people enjoying each other's company and the new experiences that result. She was receptive to my needs and delivered above and beyond. She didn't watch the clock and all of my requests were met with an emphatic "yes, do it! She aims to please and her perfectionism shows.

Opportunities for Improvement: Updated pics are needed. The pics are not current and could be misleading to some in both age determination and body composition. I had an idea of what to expect in terms of appearance based on additional pics provided and I was actually more interested in seeing her after receiving updated pics. Even though all pics are not as current as they should be, her body is definitely to be enjoyed and appreciated.

Caveats: KelseyKel is one of only two providers that I've encountered in this area over the years where you'll either love your time with them or you'll hate the time. , No middle ground. What one views as methodical and appreciated, another may view as mechanical and routine. You either have chemistry with her or you won't. ,. , she doesn't seem like the type to try to fake it and I suspect that potential appointments have been lost as a result. Her body is exactly what I like in a mature athletic MILF, but others may admonish her because the pics are not current. That GFE will leave you confused for real. That's the true essence of YMMV.

Recommended/worthy of repeat visit? (yes,no | why?,why not?): Yes, because she's a quintessential MILF and I'm a true motherf*cker.

Scorecard for KelseyKel
~Overall appearance (25%)(1-I was really scared,2-fugly,3-Homely,4-OK if you're drunk,5-Plain,6-Nice,7-Attractive,8-Really Hot,9-Model Material,10-One in a lifetime): 7
~Overall performance (55%)(1-Should have stayed home,2-Should have stayed home,3-Barely worth the effort, 4-She just laid there,5-Average,6-Nice time, 7-Hot Time,8-Went the extra mile,9-Forgot it was a service,10-One in a lifetime): 8
~Overall communication (10%) (1 or 2-inadequate/crickets,3 or 4-fair/long lapses,5 or 6-adequate/no doubts,7 or 8-good/decent flow,9 or 10-excellent/superior): 10
~Overall attitude (5%) (1 or 2-inadequate/bitchy,3 or 4-fair,5 or 6-adequate/friendly enough,7 or 8-good,9 or 10-excellent/sweetheart): 10
~Overall atmosphere (5%) (1 or 2-inadequate,3 or 4-fair,5 or 6-adequate,7 or 8-good,9 or 10-excellent): 8
~OVERALL WEIGHTED RATING (Scale 1.00-10.00): 8.05 / 10.00

Seniors (with verifiable hobbying experience) and Trusted (if we have exchanged information, regardless of status) may contact me directly for clarification on anything included in this report.

Press pay for play every day,.

Milfman.

(for what it's worth (likely nothing) .,., any actions that took place within the contracted time frame were a matter of mutual choice between consenting adults. Any scenarios, fantasy or otherwise, contained in this review are purely that. Don't send me PMs about it)

Sharky2
07-21-19, 17:47
Had a chance to meet her this morning down in West Knoxville, was invited by miss vera to see how she plays, vera meets me at the door with a deep kiss as she's leaving and says " have fun" , we greeted each other as she's touching up her makeup, on the curvy side ,26 yrs old, said she was a stripper several years ago and hadn't been in this business for 3 years, well you couldn't tell it because once we got comfortable on the bed she went dfk first thing then to jr and major deep throat, had to slow her down she was rushing like it was a race LOL, turned her to her back for some daty and she got wet immediately and pulled me up on her in Mish, she's very vocal, very dirty talking, likes it rough and is into mild BDSM, use your imagination from here, very pleasurable visit, and as long as she's hanging out with Vera then I'll definitely see her again she also does doubles with Vera, of which I didn't partake, yet, but I will, that could definitely be a wild time with those two, will repeat, give vera a call or message and see her or her friend you can't go wrong.

Sharky.

Cycle1960
07-22-19, 00:16
Had a chance to meet her this morning down in West Knoxville, was invited by miss Vera to see how she plays, Vera meets me at the door with a deep kiss as she's leaving and says " have fun" , we greeted each other as she's touching up her makeup, on the curvy side ,26 yrs old, said she was a stripper several years ago and hadn't been in this business for 3 years, well you couldn't tell it because once we got comfortable on the bed she went dfk first thing then to jr and major deep throat, had to slow her down she was rushing like it was a race LOL, turned her to her back for some daty and she got wet immediately and pulled me up on her in Mish, she's very vocal, very dirty talking, likes it rough and is into mild BDSM, use your imagination from here, very pleasurable visit, and as long as she's hanging out with Vera then I'll definitely see her again she also does doubles with Vera, of which I didn't partake, yet, but I will, that could definitely be a wild time with those two, will repeat, give vera a call or message and see her or her friend you can't go wrong.

Sharky.Great report Sharky, thanks for sharing! It sucks that I'm out of town this week.

C.

JimTom31
07-22-19, 07:38
Does anyone have a picture or any info regarding looks on New friend was thinking about taking the plunge today.

Sharky2
07-22-19, 07:41
Does anyone have a picture or any info regarding looks on New friend was thinking about taking the plunge today.Yesterday morning when I met her she was acting weird but went ahead through with a dream, come to find out not long after that Vera had to take her to the hospital because she was hallucinating and sweating profusely, found a number of mixed substances in her system when they ran the drug screen, vera has no word on her yet but not sure ill see her again.

JimTom31
07-22-19, 08:21
Yesterday morning when I met her she was acting weird but went ahead through with a dream, come to find out not long after that Vera had to take her to the hospital because she was hallucinating and sweating profusely, found a number of mixed substances in her system when they ran the drug screen, vera has no word on her yet but not sure ill see her again.Was hoping to do a double.

Hipheron
07-22-19, 15:47
Yesterday morning when I met her she was acting weird but went ahead through with a dream, come to find out not long after that Vera had to take her to the hospital because she was hallucinating and sweating profusely, found a number of mixed substances in her system when they ran the drug screen, vera has no word on her yet but not sure ill see her again.I was hoping to see her friend myself but when I contacted Vera she told me that she was taking some time with her uncle.

Sharky2
07-22-19, 18:20
I was hoping to see her friend myself but when I contacted Vera she told me that she was taking some time with her uncle.The most short-lived career I've seen LOL looks like she had a warrant out of Blount, and they came a knocking on Vera's door, so with her in the grey bar and took the money and cigs they shared, Vera is without a place and is looking for help for a room, and she can repay the kindness for your good deed if you don't have her contact info send me a PM and I'll give it to you, she's camped out at a fast food place as of now.

MtnPanda
07-22-19, 18:59
The most short-lived career I've seen LOL looks like she had a warrant out of Blount, and they came a knocking on Vera's door, so with her in the grey bar and took the money and cigs they shared, Vera is without a place and is looking for help for a room, and she can repay the kindness for your good deed if you don't have her contact info send me a PM and I'll give it to you, she's camped out at a fast food place as of now.Damn, that girl has some bad luck.

HungryMan1021
07-23-19, 09:18
Hey guys,

Got a random text today from a number ending 4604. The messenger states they are a Courtney but I honestly don't recognize the number? Anyone know if this is legit?

HungryMan1021
07-24-19, 12:08
Hey guys,

Got a random text today from a number ending 4604. The messenger states they are a Courtney but I honestly don't recognize the number? Anyone know if this is legit?When I asked her which ad is hers she can't tell me just says was either on classifieds or STG. I burned the #.

BobVac21
07-25-19, 20:59
Renewed my friendship with Kel recently. I don't have command of the English language like some around here. But if you have an interest in being pampered by an intelligent, sensuous woman, go see her.

Lesasm5
07-27-19, 12:38
Renewed my friendship with Kel recently. I don't have command of the English language like some around here. But if you have an interest in being pampered by an intelligent, sensuous woman, go see her.I second that! I appreciate each and every effort she puts into our time together. She will make you feel as ease and knock your socks off.

Kelsey. Is well worth your effort. Not sure of screening for new clients. Been long time since we met. Treat her well guys.

VJluvur
07-27-19, 18:44
Anyone seen Lucy since her last visit? I received a text but I was a little leery.

VJ.

Bbinsider
07-27-19, 22:43
I saw Kat. Very friendly MILF in the Pigeon Forge area. She has her own place and she's a very nice getaway if you need to while on vacation.

JiminyLickIt
07-29-19, 19:48
Has anyone actually seen this girl, who is once again advertising on the sister site? I've been trying for a couple months now. Never an answer.

BigBucks
07-29-19, 20:52
Been a few posts on here about her but I never could get her to answer. I said the heck with it.

Has anyone actually seen this girl, who is once again advertising on the sister site? I've been trying for a couple months now. Never an answer.

IAmSingleAgain
07-30-19, 19:21
Those that know me from my "Knoxdew" days, know that I don't post after each encounter. However, today was worthy of a post. I had seen all the reviews for Miss Torii from the sister site, but kept thinking she was just the flavor of the month. Heck, I have seen glowing reviews for many providers that I would never repeat with.

Scheduling was a little difficult since I had to figure out when I could be in her area for work. Once we worked that out, it was a breeze. As mention numerous times, she has tons of sexy lingerie and wigs, and asks what you prefer prior to meeting. I saw so many different pictures, I could care less what color her hair was, I was ready!

Incall is clean, and she is too. One of the best bodies I have seen in 20 years in this hobby. Ass to die for, and watching her in RCG is just amazing. When she turns for CG, those nice hard nipples beg to be sucked.

She is also beautiful, sexy face and eyes. I would say besides what I already mentioned, she is an amazing kisser, and has very good oral skills.

As an old, fat guy, I knew I only had one pop, so tried to make it last. Once she cleaned us up, she took her time to curl up next to me and just talk about life, the hobby, etc.

While I know YMMV with every provider, you definitely increase your odds by starting with a quality lady like Torri. Can't wait to play again.

Laynbody
07-30-19, 20:49
I am waiting on my approval but can't wait to meet her my self!

Those that know me from my "Knoxdew" days, know that I don't post after each encounter. However, today was worthy of a post. I had seen all the reviews for Miss Torii from the sister site, but kept thinking she was just the flavor of the month. Heck, I have seen glowing reviews for many providers that I would never repeat with.

Scheduling was a little difficult since I had to figure out when I could be in her area for work. Once we worked that out, it was a breeze. As mention numerous times, she has tons of sexy lingerie and wigs, and asks what you prefer prior to meeting. I saw so many different pictures, I could care less what color her hair was, I was ready!

Incall is clean, and she is too. One of the best bodies I have seen in 20 years in this hobby. Ass to die for, and watching her in RCG is just amazing. When she turns for CG, those nice hard nipples beg to be sucked.

She is also beautiful, sexy face and eyes. I would say besides what I already mentioned, she is an amazing kisser, and has very good oral skills.

As an old, fat guy, I knew I only had one pop, so tried to make it last. Once she cleaned us up, she took her time to curl up next to me and just talk about life, the hobby, etc.

While I know YMMV with every provider, you definitely increase your odds by starting with a quality lady like Torri. Can't wait to play again..

BBtie72
07-30-19, 21:02
Has anyone actually seen this girl, who is once again advertising on the sister site? I've been trying for a couple months now. Never an answer.I have for car date. Pretty girl and very sweet. Plus size bit carries it well. Good mic skills. Would see again if I have chance.

HomeDesigner1
07-30-19, 21:19
Hard as hell to get hold of and herder to schedule with. If you do get lucky enough to catch her and actually hook up she is definitely worth a visit. She is a thicker gal but I don't mind that. She has great BBBJ skills and really gets into it. She loves cim, and has a very nice tight, wet kitty too! I told her communication is key and several would like to see her based off of reading the boards but only she can correct that. She admits openly she is not very easy to schedule with and she says life is a little, well, alot, chaotic right now and that makes it hard for her to meet up. I've seen her twice, one car visit in roane county and last week in west knox in hotel. Nice tatas, sweet tasty kitty. As far as skills, she has them, its the communication that sucks. I just text her here and there and eventually, viola! Got it! Don't put your eggs in one basket for sure but if you do get a reply, stay on top and be persistent and itll pay off. Decent donation, not overpriced at all. I got a few pics but she did ask that I don't post certain ones so Ill share this one so why'all can see she is real, LOL and you can catch her if you work at it. Thats not everyones cup if tea but for some readon I liked the challenge with her.

Be safe why'all.

HD1.

MilfMan865
07-30-19, 21:48
USA Adult Classifieds (Knoxville, TN) Rate Inventory 30-JUL-2019.

* Number of providers: 17.

* Not focused on providers on SA (or similar sugar daddy sites) or other sites providers advertise; only related to active ads on USA Adult Classifieds for Knoxville, TN even though providers often post on multiple platforms.

* If the provider didn't include rate information, failed to respond to an inquiry about her rates, or her rates weren't reported in the forum, she is not shown in the list.

* Regular rate for incall of FS providers listed (unless provider is outcall only which will be specified): Full Hour (hr) or Half Hour (hhr), so the streetwalker-style Quick Visit is not applicable; not showing specials a provider may be offering. This is purely the standard rate that the provider is requesting which does not take a monger's negotiation skills (or lack thereof) into account.

* The rates are a snapshot, at a point in time, so check with the provider for current rate information as these are provided for reference / entertainment purposes only.

* View the attachments for (1) a more comprehensive rate list, both active and inactive ads, for historical perspective and (2) a picture representation of the low, average, and high rates.

(Note: only used the quote for formatting considerations, not as a response to a previous post).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
USA Adult Classifieds Provider _ Half Hour (hhr) rate _ Full Hour (hr) rate
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
01. BBW Julia _ 60 _ 80
02. SouthernGal-Southerngal86591 (outcall only) _ 70 _ 120
03. MissChris _ 80 _ 120
04. Becky-BubblyBecky _ 80 _ 140
05. BlackBeauty _ 100 _ 140
06. CClear _ 80 _ 160
07. Vera-VeraVixen/VeraVixen865 _ 100 _ 160
08. Spicegirl-Spice77 _ 120 _ 160
09. YoursIfYouLike _ 120 _ 160
10. Lexi-Lexi4u _ 100 _ 180
11. KelseyKel-KelseyKel1 _ 120 _ 200
12. Sarah-FunandKinky69 _ 120 _ 200
13. LadyMonica-LMonica _ 150 _ 200
14. Diamond-ZoeReign _ 160 _ 220
15. Katarina-Katpower1 _ 140 _ 225
16. MissTorii-Misstoriiknoxville _ 150 _ 250
17. Marie/IceCream-Mssweetknox-AnnaMay _ Not listed _ 300

Provider #69 in the list using the sort criteria. She goes by "Angel" and her username is "PureSyn85". Her half hour rate is 200 roses and her full hour rate is 350 roses.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Notable Stats _ Half Hour (hhr) rate _ Full Hour (hr) rate.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Average _ 109.38 _ 177.35 . , , (the average rate is roughly 110 for half hour and 180 for full hour) . ,. ,

Low _ 60.00 _ 80.00. ,. , , (the lowest rate is 60 for half hour and 80 for full hour) ,. ,

High _ 160.00 _ 300.00. ,. , , (the highest rate is 160 for half hour and 300 for full hour) . ,. ,

Mode _ 120.00 _ 160.00. ,. , , (the most common rate is 120 for half hour and 160 for full hour) . ,. ,

St. Dev. (on sample) _ 30.65 _ 53.62. ,. , , (based on the average, expect the rates to vary roughly for half hour from 80 to 140 and for full hour from 125 to 230) . ,. ,

Milfman.

Mark1160
07-30-19, 22:17
I saw Kat. Very friendly MILF in the Pigeon Forge area. She has her own place and she's a very nice getaway if you need to while on vacation.Could I trouble you for Kay's contact info. I live in of so could be of benefits to me and her. Thank you.

NerdJohn
07-31-19, 02:41
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=91135&cityid=422

I had the pleasure of meeting this lady not too long ago. Yes, she is real. A real sweetheart. Has a room in an economy hotel in Sevierville, and is worth the drive. Good skills and a lot of fun. Reasonable donation, and will be accommodating to your needs. Will repeat again as long as she remains active.

ANiceGuy
07-31-19, 18:57
USA Adult Classifieds (Knoxville, TN) Rate Inventory 30-JUL-2019.

* Number of providers: 17.

Milfman.Thanks for the info Milfman. Would southerngal happen to be the same as southernbelle?

Winston1984
08-01-19, 12:20
I had read about Vera's crickets, but I finally heard them today. I scheduled 12 hours in advance. I sent messages at one hour, ten minutes before and on time with a 15 minute warning I was leaving. Turned off the burner 30 minutes after with no reply.

Bbinsider
08-01-19, 21:11
Could I trouble you for Kay's contact info. I live in of so could be of benefits to me and her. Thank you.Check out the USA Adult Classifieds under Knoxville.

Bbinsider
08-01-19, 21:18
Wow. That was good work Milfman. I'm still not sure that price and quality are always in sync.

ST0808
08-01-19, 22:27
I had read about Vera's crickets, but I finally heard them today. I scheduled 12 hours in advance. I sent messages at one hour, ten minutes before and on time with a 15 minute warning I was leaving. Turned off the burner 30 minutes after with no reply.It is hard to get hold of her but she is nice once you get to meet her a few times. I always enjoyed visiting her it is always pain in ass to set up with her.

MtnPanda
08-01-19, 23:00
I had read about Vera's crickets, but I finally heard them today. I scheduled 12 hours in advance. I sent messages at one hour, ten minutes before and on time with a 15 minute warning I was leaving. Turned off the burner 30 minutes after with no reply.Persistence is key with her. Once you land her, it's a great time.

Winston1984
08-03-19, 01:27
Persistence is key with her. Once you land her, it's a great time.I have to hand it to her, in my dream she apologized and made it up to me. I even got to see two hairstyles in one dream. Performance was good, looked as good as ever, no worrying spot on her arm and the hairstyle was more to my liking. Never a completely positive review for her or any other. I was mildly annoyed that she had no protection. But that is something a monger should plan for, so waking from the dream early wasn't necessary.

HarryGary
08-03-19, 18:12
I swear to god that girl gets sexy and sexier every time I see her! She asked me what color of hair I wanted and outfit. I love her long sexy see through robes and Louis Vuitton heels. There is just something about those red bottoms I love! I especially love seeing them when she's RCG! When she opened that door she took my breathe away. I opted for dark hair this time. It was a dark reddish purple brown long with soft curls. She took me to the bed room where she had candles lit music a diffusers and vase of fresh cut flowers, she said were pink peonys! We started with a little DFK she made her way down kissing me all the way down and showed me her amazing oral skills. I was ready to get it on could not handle much more already. She started RGC and I lost it. Yea guys I know go ahead poke jokes I'm a 5 minuets man LOL. My point is you really get what you pay for she puts a lot into making us happy. I've seen two other providers other than her and neither came close to her standards all across the board when it comes to her Incall to her looks and her service.

JManOrly
08-05-19, 00:06
Fellas, nothing else needs be said!! Sexy, attentive and has her stuff together. Best experience I've had in this town. Ionosphere has ya a short review but at this point, just go see her. And then you'll know too.

LayenLow
08-05-19, 08:43
Fellas, nothing else needs be said!! Sexy, attentive and has her stuff together. Best experience I've had in this town. Ionosphere has ya a short review but at this point, just go see her. And then you'll know too.My birthday was coming up so I wanted to see Miss Torri and enjoy "the best around here". I text her on Tuesday to see if I could see her first appointment on Thursday. She said she would check her schedule and get back to me. Well still needing to plan my day or move on I text her again Wednesday afternoon to see, and she said she still needed to check. Well my Birthday came and went and I never heard from her. She must be busy, but saying that would have been a nice thing to do and I could have easily moved on with no harm. Oh well I will always have a birthday next year.

HappyC67
08-05-19, 18:21
Finally had the pleasure of dreaming about Torii. Did not disappoint. As advertised. I'll keep the details of my dream, to myself. Can't wait till she relocates, to Knoxville.

VolNation
08-06-19, 15:53
I wish I could take credit for calling seeing Whitney the "Whitney Experience" but.

Someone else wrote that about her in a review a year or so back and it seemed to fit perfectly. She is completely professional, clean, witty, beautiful and worth your time. Great apartment around North part of town and you will be safe. It had been far too long since I saw her and she worked everything out on her table while Julius Cesar looked on approvingly. Not FS, but the experience is better than a lot that are. Managed to put me first even with a broken toe or three which was impressive. If you are looking for a body rub and you are breast man she checks all the boxes. Thanks Whit.

Otr1975
08-08-19, 19:45
I reached out to Your's If You Like on Tuesday and was wanting to dream with her at her in call location out west. Communication was very spotty and she finally got back to me hours later and wanted me to come by. By then it was late and I was about to go to bed cause like most of us mongers I have a regular job and have to be up early. So I reached out to her on my lunch break today to see if she'd be available after I got off work and she said yes. So I texted her after work and even spoke with her on the phone and she gave me a location and told me when I got close to let her know and she'd give me the room number. I showed up in about 30 minutes just as I said I would and I texted her several times as I sat in the parking lot of a restaurant next to her hotel and got nothing but crickets.

I know a few of you said that she's a great time if you can catch her but I guess I'll never know cause I don't like having my time wasted. If for whatever reason she didn't want to see me or something came up etc you'd think she would have the decency to shoot me a text. I guess that common courtesy is too much for a motherfucker to expect.

Crush7969
08-08-19, 20:04
Hello just read the one review but can any one help me out PM me about her and visit what to expect? I think we are seeing each other tommorrow and don't want to look like a fool thanks.

Abe Normal
08-09-19, 08:04
Hello just read the one review but can any one help me out PM me about her and visit what to expect? I think we are seeing each other tommorrow and don't want to look like a fool thanks.The post by VolNation right below your post sums up the type of encounter you can expect. Just relax, be respectful, and enjoy your time.

Edssw45
08-09-19, 08:21
Finally had the pleasure of dreaming about Torii. Did not disappoint. As advertised. I'll keep the details of my dream, to myself. Can't wait till she relocates, to Knoxville.Does Tori ever get reviews by senior members? Just seems strange to me that most reviews are regular members.

Cavaliers
08-09-19, 12:37
Does Tori ever get reviews by senior members? Just seems strange to me that most reviews are regular members.Post #4475.

Enigma2015
08-09-19, 14:34
I have to hand it to her, in my dream she apologized and made it up to me. I even got to see two hairstyles in one dream. Performance was good, looked as good as ever, no worrying spot on her arm and the hairstyle was more to my liking. Never a completely positive review for her or any other. I was mildly annoyed that she had no protection. But that is something a monger should plan for, so waking from the dream early wasn't necessary.She knows what the meeting is for and what you all are going to do. If she doesn't have protection and you still decide to go in raw. Screw waking up from the dream early, just bust in her and throw up the deuces! Bet she will have protection next time, LOL.

Skrapsbor1
08-09-19, 14:40
Post #4475.And post 4491.