PDA

View Full Version : USA Adult Classifieds: Advertiser Reviews

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Smokie4
06-16-15, 19:05
I had a dream I spent some more time with Sweetkelly6930 aka Sweet Kelly today. It just gets better. She was dressed in a sexy black outfit and stilettos. In her heels she gets tall but don't let that intimidate you. It was even better than last time and I didn't think that was possible. She is a highly skilled, beautiful vixen for sure. As always YMMV.

IRideHard
06-18-15, 16:37
Anyone ever seen or reviewed Mel Valentine? Can't find anything!

The Load2
06-19-15, 01:04
Anyone ever seen or reviewed Mel Valentine? Can't find anything!You're not looking she has a lot of reviews and none of them are Negative.

DiscreetTreat
06-19-15, 05:51
Anyone ever seen or reviewed Mel Valentine? Can't find anything!Hotmilf82, mel, mel valentine are all the same girl. She's a good one. Plenty of good reviews on her in here. Good luck-DT.

EarthMover
06-19-15, 11:59
Mel is a awesome lady. Very beautiful and definitely enjoys what she does. She has lots if reviews on here and I've never read anything negative about her.

Anyone ever seen or reviewed Mel Valentine? Can't find anything!

Smokie4
06-21-15, 16:21
Had another great dream with Sweet Kelly this afternoon. She has a very nice incall and was again was dressed for the occasion. The dreams just keep getting better and better. She is aggressive as I've ever seen and really gets into it. The menu is perfect and everything I like. I hope she stays around awhile. I will repeat again for sure.

Eleone
06-21-15, 16:50
Had another great dream with Sweet Kelly this afternoon. She has a very nice incall and was again was dressed for the occasion. The dreams just keep getting better and better. She is aggressive as I've ever seen and really gets into it. The menu is perfect and everything I like. I hope she stays around awhile. I will repeat again for sure.Truer words have never been written, my friend.

After dreaming of Kelly on Friday I cannot stop thinking about her.

She is absolutely perfect with a stunning body and mesmerizing smile. Delightfully playful and devilishly shy Kelly has only one thing on her mind.

To drive you wild!

And that is why she is without a doubt my ATF.

JetMan83
06-21-15, 17:17
I've been meaning to put up a review on Ashton but been to lazy. So far I've seen her about 4 or 5 times and I can honestly say she is in my ATF. Very pretty girl with nice eyes and a good personality. Recommened if you're looking for a spinner. Besides greek, there is no limit on what you can do. We were even able to take a shower together with a BBBJ. This might have been one of the few times I actually used the full hour. She is a smoker but won't smoke in front of you. With her and the two other girls I see I don't even need to go to backpage anymore.

Gypsy Monger
06-22-15, 02:29
Anyone ever seen or reviewed Mel Valentine? Can't find anything!I didn't realise there was anyone on the forum regularly that hasn't reviewed Mel at sometime.

IRideHard
06-22-15, 14:09
I didn't realise there was anyone on the forum regularly that hasn't reviewed Mel at sometime.Lmao! I did not realize that everyone except me had seen her! Is it still tight?

Gypsy Monger
06-22-15, 22:51
Lmao! I did not realize that everyone except me had seen her! Is it still tight?I've never heard her called Mel Valentine, but if you're talking about hot MILF Mel, she is well reviewed here and described as being tight by most mongers. I have not seen her personally since just after she first started.

IRideHard
06-23-15, 11:50
I've never heard her called Mel Valentine, but if you're talking about hot MILF Mel, she is well reviewed here and described as being tight by most mongers. I have not seen her personally since just after she first started.Yeah, that's who I mean. All good reports from what I hear. Tight is always good and she looks really good. I am ready to find out!

NewFunFinder
06-30-15, 08:00
Finally got the chance to spend some time with SweetKelly yesterday. All I can say is WOW! She is by far the best and most enjoyable experience I have had in this hobby. She has a beautiful body and the face to match it. Usually I am dissappointed by one or the other, but not by her. I felt like I was being mauled by someone I had not seen in a long time. Skills are top shelf and she really is the Queen of BBBJNQNS like Someone else had mentioned. I would definitely reccomend seeing this one. I don't believe Chattanooga has had one this good before. I will definitely repeat.

Smokie4
07-02-15, 19:35
Had a little time for a little dream today and Sweet Kelly was on my mind. This is the most aggressive Provider around. I can only name on other to this level and she is retired. Kelly is always dressed in a new outfit and once she knows what you like she dresses accordingly. Today was naughty school girl day. Her skill level is amazing. She is top notch and I will be back again soon.

LovPlayin
07-03-15, 07:41
Morning all,

Reaching out to fellow hobbyists as I don't see any contact info readily available for Ashlyn Heart or Sweet Kelly. If any of you would be so kind a to share it would be most appreciated. Long time member here but just don't post often. Usually play in Knoxville & have verifiable references there. Please PM info to me. Thanks.

LovPlayin.

Smokie4
07-03-15, 10:41
Morning all,

Reaching out to fellow hobbyists as I don't see any contact info readily available for Ashlyn Heart or Sweet Kelly. If any of you would be so kind a to share it would be most appreciated. Long time member here but just don't post often. Usually play in Knoxville & have verifiable references there. Please PM info to me. Thanks.

LovPlayin.So you want info but you don't ever post info? If you have been around here a long time then you would know why there info is not posted. If you did get their info then they would come back here also and review your posts to see if your a active member. This is a two way street here.

KnoxTNman
07-03-15, 11:01
All the positive reviews are tempting me to see her.

LovPlayin
07-03-15, 11:26
So you want info but you don't ever post info? If you have been around here a long time then you would know why there info is not posted. If you did get their info then they would come back here also and review your posts to see if your a active member. This is a two way street here.My bad not looking to step on anyone's toes. And yes I have been around for many years but I don't play in your area often so therefore I have nothing to post. Should I get the opportunity I will be more than happy to share my dreams good / bad.

DockMan
07-04-15, 07:02
I'm with Gern here, 4 posts and long time player is not sharing. It's riding on everyone else's coat tails. You've got to pay to play.

My bad not looking to step on anyone's toes. And yes I have been around for many years but I don't play in your area often so therefore I have nothing to post. Should I get the opportunity I will be more than happy to share my dreams good / bad.

EarthMover
07-04-15, 08:12
My question is if he truly loves playing, been a long time member and usually plays in Knoxville then why hasn't he been posting about the girls there?

I'm with Gern here, 4 posts and long time player is not s
Sharing. It's riding on everyone else's coat tails. You've got to pay to play.

CaptainY
07-04-15, 11:19
Hi all. I'm a regular on the Nashville boards, but was recently in Chattanooga and had a great dream about your local treasure Breely Bee.

She's been sneaking up to Nashville, but I had never had the chance to see her in town. We spent a lot of time together and talked a good deal. I know, sort of boring, but it was great to meet and get to know her a little bit. Really quality, nice girl. Super sweet.

Ok, the good details. Clean, great smelling. Beautiful girl, sexy and fun personality. When we got down to business, was very impressed with her tight behind and generally great body. Very sexy in bed and knows her way around a man's body. CBJ, mish, daty, body worship was had.

Overall, a great time with one of your local good girls.

AshlynHeart
07-06-15, 18:16
Hey Guys,

Just a reminder to remember to check the USA CLASSIFIED site here. http://usaadultclassifieds.info

That's where I will be posting. Just takes a little time to get used to it. I'll be in Chattanooga at selected times all week. I cater to Senior and members with references. I am the Ultimate Spinner. Hope we get to play this week. Kisses.

Gator1961
07-19-15, 08:45
Met sweet Kelly and I must say that all the reviews are spot on. She is very attractive and a real tiger in the sack. As a matter of fact she wanted to make sure that I was ok with her aggressive behavior between the sheets and I had to say "duh, yah!" Evidently some of her clients are not so inclined.

What the other reviews may not have covered is what really nice lady she is. We must have chatted for 30 minutes after all the action ended and I enjoyed that almost as much as the sex (I said almost).

I would repeat anytime and I highly recommend.

Gator.

Smokie4
07-19-15, 15:41
Another great visit with Sweet Kelly. It just gets better and better. All the reviews are dead on. I won't get into details but PM for any questions. There could be a SweetKelly and Ashlyn Heart double coming soon if my heart can stand it.

LeerMe
07-19-15, 17:59
Met Ashlyn today for the first time, and was completely delighted. This lady lived up to all that has been said regarding looks, personality, and skills. She is indeed a little lady, but with perfect proportion of assets. Additionally, she is very pretty and easy to visit with and talk to. Her skills at what she does are marvelous and left nothing wanting. Left there feeling like I had a good time and was appreciated for being there. I recommend her highly, and will repeat for sure.

Mike1701
07-19-15, 21:53
Another great visit with Sweet Kelly. It just gets better and better. All the reviews are dead on. I won't get into details but PM for any questions. There could be a SweetKelly and Ashlyn Heart double coming soon if my heart can stand it.Sounds like a great idea, with the Peach being out of season a lot.

Gern, your heart can handle it.

Gaijinflyer
07-24-15, 21:46
Had my first visit with her. Won't be the last. She's in a inexpensive but clean enough hotel. She invited me in and we sat around chatting while she had dinner (I'd already eaten). Definitely no rushing. Very open conversation and outstanding fun after dinner was done. I felt very at ease, and that means a lot with all the crap in our hobby. If you like someone who isn't flaky and fake, she should be on the list. Apparently travels more lately.

DiscreetTreat
07-30-15, 20:57
Had the privilege of spending some time with Breeley. Not the first time, and certainly not the last. Seems like every time it gets better and better. Classy girl with top notch skills. Beautiful tan skin with no stretch marks or sags on this girl. The list goes on and on. Definately one of my atf. If you haven't checked her out you need to. You won't regret it!

JMadison
08-04-15, 17:08
Thanks to gern for the hookup. This lady is top shelf. I went and saw her twice in one week. Couldn't stop thinking about her. Honestly haven't experienced passion like hers from any of the few providers I've seen. She really makes it all about you. Not much I can say that hasn't been said already. Hoping to make a repeat visit for the third time soon! Stay sweet kelly!

LeerMe
08-07-15, 15:30
Never too worried about modesty, Phoebe has posted a new pic many of you may have seen. That's an interesting piece of hardware, I must say. Be careful down there, wouldn't want to chip a tooth, LOL.

BamaPointMan
08-07-15, 17:35
I agree with you 100% on Breely. She is incredible with acsweet little ass to die for!! I have Gern to thank for the hookup awhile back and hope to see her again in the near future A guy can't lose while dreaming of the " BEE! .

Had the privilege of spending some time with Breeley. Not the first time, and certainly not the last. Seems like every time it gets better and better. Classy girl with top notch skills. Beautiful tan skin with no stretch marks or sags on this girl. The list goes on and on. Definately one of my atf. If you haven't checked her out you need to. You won't regret it!

Smokie4
08-07-15, 22:23
Never too worried about modesty, Phoebe has posted a new pic many of you may have seen. That's an interesting piece of hardware, I must say. Be careful down there, wouldn't want to chip a tooth, LOL.I always hate to find a piece of a knife in my roast beef.

JC807
08-08-15, 02:03
Hey all.

I've been away on business and seen some senior members and even the Admin throw some salt about posts that do not make any sense and also keeping them to the scope of each forum. I will definitely try to follow the warnings because I'm part of the next generation of this hobby and don't want a bad rapport.

So I just had an amazing dream with one of my UTRs and long story short, we took a tour of the world and yes definitely visited the unspoiled parts of Greece. Once the dream was over though, we talked as usual and she mentioned a frequently discussed provider here named Ashlyn Heart. To the point of the discussion and by NO MEANS am I trying to start drama or rumors, but I want to ask and confirm if Ashlyn is all good in the land down under and doesn't smell like the sea if you know I mean. I figured this was just trash talking to make sure I stayed around, but then she showed me some communication from her other friends and all said the same thing about Ashlyn. Now I'm trying to build a solid rapport for myself but I also want to help and look after my fellow new hobbyists, so hopefully you guys understand my reasoning for asking this question about such a highly recommended and reviewed provider.

Please let me know your honest opinions of her because I would like to one day experience some of the top spinners you all keep talking about on here but after I have earned that privilege of course.

PM me if you want, I just want to make sure this is correct or just some trash. Thanks in advance!

AshlynHeart
08-08-15, 11:47
Hey all.

I've been away on business and seen some senior members and even the Admin throw some salt about posts that do not make any sense and also keeping them to the scope of each forum. I will definitely try to follow the warnings because I'm part of the next generation of this hobby and don't want a bad rapport.

So I just had an amazing dream with one of my UTRs and long story short, we took a tour of the world and yes definitely visited the unspoiled parts of Greece. Once the dream was over though, we talked as usual and she mentioned a frequently discussed provider here named Ashlyn Heart. To the point of the discussion and by NO MEANS am I trying to start drama or rumors, but I want to ask and confirm if Ashlyn is all good in the land down under and doesn't smell like the sea if you know I mean. I figured this was just trash talking to make sure I stayed around, but then she showed me some communication from her other friends and all said the same thing about Ashlyn. Now I'm trying to build a solid rapport for myself but I also want to help and look after my fellow new hobbyists, so hopefully you guys understand my reasoning for asking this question about such a highly recommended and reviewed provider.

Please let me know your honest opinions of her because I would like to one day experience some of the top spinners you all keep talking about on here but after I have earned that privilege of course.

PM me if you want, I just want to make sure this is correct or just some trash. Thanks in advance!I'm sorry to hear this third hand information. I pride myself as I'm sure the other girls on maintaining the highest level of hygene. Honestly I have never had a complaint. Everyone seems to enjoy dining at my table and has a smile on their face when their done. I will be extra aware in the future. Senior Members know that if there was a issue they could speak to me privately and not in open forum. That's why I cater to them because they have tact and don't post rumors or any info that's not first hand. Don't worry though I will make sure I never subject you to my nasty self. Kisses. AH.

Smokie4
08-08-15, 21:16
Hey all.

PM me if you want, I just want to make sure this is correct or just some trash. Thanks in advance!I don't think your going to have to worry about seeing Ashlyn or any of the other top girls after they read this public post about third hand information. Good luck.

LeerMe
08-08-15, 22:57
I don't think your goingAshy to have to worry about seeing Ashlyn or any of the other top girls after they read this public post about third hand information. Good luck."And all said the same thing"? That's a clue to me that someone is taking a cheap shot here at Ashlyn. Probably another provider that's jealous of Ashlyn's pretty features. Furthermore, my instincts tell me to not let my screen name be used to advance a trash attack on someone I've never met. That would leave me, as Gern suggests, open to be black listed by her and others.

Love Ladies
08-08-15, 23:36
Hey all.

PM me if you want, I just want to make sure this is correct or just some trash. Thanks in advance!I'm trying to find a tactful way to give you my "honest opinion. " Best I can do is to say that there are those who would deem that which you wrote as tacky and would note that it would prevent any classy lady from entertaining the notion of seeing you. (Let me be clear that I would never suggest this). My honest opinion is that sometimes less is more.

Wise Guy 868
08-09-15, 00:59
If you have some third hand information, use the PM. That's better than post it publicly. You have to understand the girls are in a highly competitive business. Trash talk of other girls is a normal tactic to crush your competitors, especially to gain on the girls doing really well.

When you hear things like that from the grapevine, chances are they are just rumors. And posting them on public just help to spread them around. It is better to PM few members that had first hand experience to confirm them.

To say the least, you lost the chance ever to see a great girl like Ashely Heart, which is a lose on your side for sure.

Just my two cents.

BBtie72
08-09-15, 11:19
I'm sorry to hear this third hand information. I pride myself as I'm sure the other girls on maintaining the highest level of hygene. Honestly I have never had a complaint. Everyone seems to enjoy dining at my table and has a smile on their face when their done. I will be extra aware in the future. Senior Members know that if there was a issue they could speak to me privately and not in open forum. That's why I cater to them because they have tact and don't post rumors or any info that's not first hand. Don't worry though I will make sure I never subject you to my nasty self. Kisses. AH.I wish there was a like button. I give this response two thumbs up. LOL.

Just for future reference for the op. If you don't know for a fact from first hand info. Leave it out!

Chiatrimmer
08-09-15, 13:27
I agree with all the comments about spreading gossip about a quality provider and Ashlyn is a quality provider. That guy is a jerk, who deserves all the negative attention he is getting. I had the pleasure of meeting Ashlyn and can say everything about her is as sweet as candy. Her polite reply to gossip boy tells you all you need to know about how sweet her personality is.

I'm sorry to hear this third hand information. I pride myself as I'm sure the other girls on maintaining the highest level of hygene. Honestly I have never had a complaint. Everyone seems to enjoy dining at my table and has a smile on their face when their done. I will be extra aware in the future. Senior Members know that if there was a issue they could speak to me privately and not in open forum. That's why I cater to them because they have tact and don't post rumors or any info that's not first hand. Don't worry though I will make sure I never subject you to my nasty self. Kisses. AH.

ChuckEpoo
08-09-15, 13:53
Unless you give the name of the provider you were supposedly having such a great time with who then decided to look out for your well being by giving you such information, your post is bull shit and never should have been submitted. You sound like a chattanooga provider hiding under a fake name trying to cause harm to one of the best providers in the Tri State area. Anyone worth their weight in salt would not post third hand information of such a nature. Having had Ashlyn's company on more than one occasion my experience was nothing but the best hygiene from a wonderful young lady.

Hey all.

PM me if you want, I just want to make sure this is correct or just some trash. Thanks in advance!

Eleone
08-10-15, 22:19
Had an incredible dream of VeraLee earlier this evening in Cleveland. It was a first time visit with many more to come, for sure.

Many providers try to skate through a session just to make a buck. Not VeraLee.

She was easy going and a great conversationalist. But when the drawers drop you better be ready because she loves to give head. No, I'd say she is addicted to it and man did it feel good.

I'm not talking about some 30 second lipsmack. I'm talking about complete control of every detail up down and all around. No hands to fake you out. She loves it and I'm glad she did.

It was great to meet her and we had a awesome session.

She mentioned she was heading out of town for a little while but that she would post on USA her next availability. When she does don't wait a second longer to book. Your johnson will thank you later.

Buster74
08-12-15, 19:18
I saw her back when she was prego. Most definitely worth the trip.

Had an incredible dream of VeraLee earlier this evening in Cleveland. It was a first time visit with many more to come, for sure.

Many providers try to skate through a session just to make a buck. Not VeraLee.

She was easy going and a great conversationalist. But when the drawers drop you better be ready because she loves to give head. No, I'd say she is addicted to it and man did it feel good.

I'm not talking about some 30 second lipsmack. I'm talking about complete control of every detail up down and all around. No hands to fake you out. She loves it and I'm glad she did.

It was great to meet her and we had a awesome session.

She mentioned she was heading out of town for a little while but that she would post on USA her next availability. When she does don't wait a second longer to book. Your johnson will thank you later.

MrFlair18
08-13-15, 02:45
Never too worried about modesty, Phoebe has posted a new pic many of you may have seen. That's an interesting piece of hardware, I must say. Be careful down there, wouldn't want to chip a tooth, LOL.I met her some months ago. She gives the most amazing head. You can tell she loves to do it. She is a pretty cool chick too.

JMadison
08-13-15, 18:35
I met her some months ago. She gives the most amazing head. You can tell she loves to do it. She is a pretty cool chick too.Unless she's changed her game her head was ok but jumped away like CIM was poison. 150 roses for BBBJ and you don't even catch? F that. I saw her 3 times. First only and last. And this is your only post. Hmmmmm.

JC807
08-14-15, 17:57
Unless she's changed her game her head was ok but jumped away like CIM was poison. 150 roses for BBBJ and you don't even catch? F that. I saw her 3 times. First only and last. And this is your only post. Hmmmmm.I saw her a few times before and the man's right, she gives BBBJ without question and wants to be in the adult industry, yet does not catch. That's cool and all, but should throw up a red flag because no telling how many dreams she had in the same day before yours and nobody wants carryover.

I will agree that she is pretty cool, but freakishly small too.

Also, some of the top guys on here really opened my eyes when they pointed out that she doesn't really do any LEO screening and doesn't keep your hobby low key with all those texts. Not judging anybody or anything but most of us are out of that high school relationship mentality and want to keep a low profile.

Smokie4
08-14-15, 20:02
I saw her a few times before and the man's right, she gives BBBJ without question and wants to be in the adult industry, yet does not catch. That's cool and all, but should throw up a red flag because no telling how many dreams she had in the same day before yours and nobody wants carryover.

I will agree that she is pretty cool, but freakishly small too.

Also, some of the top guys on here really opened my eyes when they pointed out that she doesn't really do any LEO screening and doesn't keep your hobby low key with all those texts. Not judging anybody or anything but most of us are out of that high school relationship mentality and want to keep a low profile.You judged Ashlyn Heart pretty hard with 3rd hand information. We were still waiting for a response of who your last review was on.

BoroDude
08-20-15, 23:49
I saw Ashlyn Heart in Nashville a week ago and had a great time. She's hot, sensual, smelled & tasted great, and I definitely recommend seeing her. Thanks Gern.

Smokie4
08-21-15, 10:31
I saw Ashlyn Heart in Nashville a week ago and had a great time. She's hot, sensual, smelled & tasted great, and I definitely recommend seeing her. Thanks Gern.She in Chattanooga this morning and looking to play. If anyone is interested shoot me a PM.

AshlynHeart
08-21-15, 11:05
I saw Ashlyn Heart in Nashville a week ago and had a great time. She's hot, sensual, smelled & tasted great, and I definitely recommend seeing her. Thanks Gern.Thanks babe. I had a great time and you are a true gentleman. Can't wait until we can play again! AH.

AshlynHeart
08-26-15, 13:00
I have a rare weekend that I will be available in Chattanooga this weekend. I am ready and wanting to play. Please be sure to check out my add on the classified website.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/418/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/7983-Ashlyn-Heart-your-fantasy-spinner.html

Flstf
08-28-15, 08:56
Once again I had the chance to dream of Veralee, and as usual she did not let me down. She by far has some of the best oral skills. She is a great provider and if you haven't had the chance to experience her then you need to get in touch and see for yourself what you have been missing.

LeerMe
09-06-15, 21:07
Got together with Mel today for the first time. Had seen positive comments here and was curious to meet her in person. She's very nice looking and has a nice early 30's body. She is quite chatty and we visited and drank coffee for probably 45 minutes. The wait was a slow build of anticipation, and my temperature and other things were rising. Being a first visit, I just didn't know how things would go when the clothes came off, but any reservations I had were quickly put to rest. Mel enjoys a good romp in the sack and she made me feel like she really enjoyed my being there. She's hot as a firecracker and that's said with full respect. Left there saying goodbye like I'd known her for years. I recommend Mel: she's lots of fun to spend some time with.

IRideHard
09-08-15, 14:12
Got together with Mel today for the first time. Had seen positive comments here and was curious to meet her in person. She's very nice looking and has a nice early 30's body. She is quite chatty and we visited and drank coffee for probably 45 minutes. The wait was a slow build of anticipation, and my temperature and other things were rising. Being a first visit, I just didn't know how things would go when the clothes came off, but any reservations I had were quickly put to rest. Mel enjoys a good romp in the sack and she made me feel like she really enjoyed my being there. She's hot as a firecracker and that's said with full respect. Left there saying goodbye like I'd known her for years. I recommend Mel: she's lots of fun to spend some time with.I have tried three times to see Mel for lunch. Every time she has failed the appt. She looks damn good and I always hear she is but dependability is a problem for her I think. I keep hoping to literally have her for "lunch" Still have not give up on her but almost.

MrNatURL
09-10-15, 18:52
Once again I had the chance to dream of Veralee, and as usual she did not let me down. She by far has some of the best oral skills. She is a great provider and if you haven't had the chance to experience her then you need to get in touch and see for yourself what you have been missing.Can't seem to reach her by phone or USAAC.

Starbucks2602
09-11-15, 14:53
Can't seem to reach her by phone or USAAC.Lost phone in her move apparently.

If trusted member pm me.

MrKershaw
09-11-15, 22:36
I had a dream tonight that I had an opportunity to hang out with Piper. She was in town for the night. We exchanged a few texts and I drove to her incall. She greated me at the door. Nekked. If you don't know Piper, she is roughly 5 foot tall, 80-ish pounds. Tiny! We talked for a minute, I checked out her newest piercing, then we got to it. If you'd like to know more, shoot me a PM. It was a great dream. I think she may be leaving in the morning.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/418/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/8576-Coming-to-Chattanooga-for-a-few-days.html

JusThere7474
09-13-15, 01:37
I had a dream tonight that I had an opportunity to hang out with Piper. She was in town for the night. We exchanged a few texts and I drove to her incall. She greated me at the door. Nekked. If you don't know Piper, she is roughly 5 foot tall, 80-ish pounds. Tiny! We talked for a minute, I checked out her newest piercing, then we got to it. If you'd like to know more, shoot me a PM. It was a great dream. I think she may be leaving in the morning.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/418/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/8576-Coming-to-Chattanooga-for-a-few-days.htmlI took that trip tonight and she more like 70 ish pounds.

Like was said opens the door nude as can be but did put on a outfit after talking.

She is very hyper loves to talk all in all a tight fun time.

No rush msog something I don't do a lot anymore so yea I had fun.

Smokie4
09-17-15, 11:02
Check my ad out on the best site ever http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/418/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/8756-Pre-booking-.html.

I love this woman

Thanks for the plug hun

A2Georgia is the real deal. One of my ATF's for sure. Pics are dead on. If you have ever wanted to spend some time with a true cowgirl this is your time. This might be your last chance.

Love Ladies
09-17-15, 18:29
Check my ad out on the best site ever http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/418/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/8756-Pre-booking-.html.

I love this woman

Thanks for the plug hun

A2One of the best bodies and personalities in the hobby!

Jayb2003
09-17-15, 22:32

I love this woman

Thanks for the plug hun

A2I have to agree with the others. I haven't known her for very long but she is by far one of my favorites. She is very attractive and has a great personality. I'm going to see her as much as possible before she leaves.

SpamAccount123
09-22-15, 12:26
I saw Vera lee about 2 weeks ago. Was a little nervous at first as I don't like seeing a provider at their house. Worth it. What a wonderful provider. Not a clock watcher at all and is pretty entertaining to listen to. Oh yea, great in the sack too. MSOG. Will repeat as often as I can. Only downside is the drive, as she's located in Athens. Also has hours that aren't convenient for me, so its hard to find the right time.

JusThere7474
09-22-15, 19:27
I saw Vera lee about 2 weeks ago. Was a little nervous at first as I don't like seeing a provider at their house. Worth it. What a wonderful provider. Not a clock watcher at all and is pretty entertaining to listen to. Oh yea, great in the sack too. MSOG. Will repeat as often as I can. Only downside is the drive, as she's located in Athens. Also has hours that aren't convenient for me, so its hard to find the right time.Yea times and loc hurt but LOL I'll sleep soon.

Bobby Pop
09-23-15, 12:31
Had a wonderful time with Georgia and Dani yesterday. Wow. Thanks ladies!!

GirlsOnly
09-23-15, 17:12
This ga peach on backpage, she the real deal?

Thanks in adance.

Smokie4
09-23-15, 20:30
This ga peach on backpage, she the real deal?

Thanks in adance.Did you even scroll down just a little through the thread looking for your answer? It was right here in front of you.

NashGuy101
09-24-15, 06:42
Did you even scroll down just a little through the thread looking for your answer? It was right here in front of you.Was returning from trip and missed it on my phone. My mistake. Anyways, I couldn't get traction w her. No response. Guess I missed her.

Smokie4
09-24-15, 08:10
Was returning from trip and missed it on my phone. My mistake. Anyways, I couldn't get traction w her. No response. Guess I missed her.She is back in Nashville now. She left Chattanooga yesterday. She is the real deal for sure.

VeraLee
09-27-15, 15:46
Moved houses again!

Much better here!

(sry still in Athens).

I had lost my phone in the move!

I have it now.

Apologies to all msgs I missed!

JusThere7474
09-28-15, 17:13
Man what can I say open the door cute little outfit on.

Talk a few then went into a dream state.

Let's just say worth the drive.

Will drive again.

SglideHarleyMa
09-29-15, 09:06
Moved houses again!

Much better here!

(sry still in Athens).

I had lost my phone in the move!

I have it now.

Apologies to all msgs I missed!Hey Scott from Knoxville I saw you when about 5 months pregnant and would love to re-visit you. I got lost a little and you got me in by using Walgreens as reference point to your place. I don't have your number but would like to see you again thanks.

Scatamoochie
10-01-15, 00:42
Had to travel to Knoxville from Nashville for a meeting on Thursday morning. Thought I would take the scenic route through Chattanooga to see this gem in Athens named VeraLee. Setup was easy as she responded to all text messages in a timely manner. I had no idea of what she looked like because there are no pictures on her ad. I was very pleased on arrival. She is really cute and very easy to talk to. We layed around and chatted a while before getting comfortable. I know that she really wasn't feeling well but she tended to my every need in a way that I will not forget. Mic skills are off the charts. She really makes sure you are well taken care before you walk out the door. I will definitely be taking the scenic route from now on when traveling to Knoxville.

Gukumatz
10-01-15, 14:02
Despite mixed reviews, I took a chance on Piper--I'm a little partial to petite, so at 5' or less and a self-described 98 lbs she certainly fit that bill. I didn't have any trouble getting to see her, and like other reviewers noted, she answered the door in the buff. There was some evidence of possible handlers, but it may just as easily have been nosy neighbors. Once past the threshold, in either case, they were negligible. Piper was talkative (over text and in person), sweet, outlined her no-no's clearly (nothing rough, "sick", no greek, condoms except for oral), but otherwise was very accommodating, took direction well, and made every effort to please. It was like having your own little Tinkerbell. YMMV, but if she were in town, again, I'd be tempted to repeat.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/418/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/9026-Coming-to-Chattanooga.html

EarthMover
10-02-15, 16:13
That is her handler a older lady. And the older lady is the one communicating through the emails and text not Piper!

Despite mixed reviews, I took a chance on Piper--I'm a little partial to petite, so at 5' or less and a self-described 98 lbs she certainly fit that bill. I didn't have any trouble getting to see her, and like other reviewers noted, she answered the door in the buff. There was some evidence of possible handlers, but it may just as easily have been nosy neighbors. Once past the threshold, in either case, they were negligible. Piper was talkative (over text and in person), sweet, outlined her no-no's clearly (nothing rough, "sick", no greek, condoms except for oral), but otherwise was very accommodating, took direction well, and made every effort to please. It was like having your own little Tinkerbell. YMMV, but if she were in town, again, I'd be tempted to repeat.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/418/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/9026-Coming-to-Chattanooga.html

Fp1972
10-02-15, 21:39
I had the pleasure of meeting Nikki for the first time recently. Very cool, funny and beautiful young lady. Highly recommended.

Wise Guy 868
10-05-15, 12:01
I had the pleasure of meeting Nikki for the first time recently. Very cool, funny and beautiful young lady. Highly recommended.Maybe she moved to another city. Anyway thanks for the info. Maybe later when she returns I can catch up with her.

Michael588
10-06-15, 10:35
Maybe she moved to another city. Anyway thanks for the info. Maybe later when she returns I can catch up with her.She's probably just taking a break or something.

NeverRest
10-09-15, 19:47
Breeley clear your inbox.

MrNatURL
10-10-15, 11:14
Had to travel to Knoxville from Nashville for a meeting on Thursday morning. Thought I would take the scenic route through Chattanooga to see this gem in Athens named VeraLee. Setup was easy as she responded to all text messages in a timely manner. I had no idea of what she looked like because there are no pictures on her ad. I was very pleased on arrival. She is really cute and very easy to talk to. We layed around and chatted a while before getting comfortable. I know that she really wasn't feeling well but she tended to my every need in a way that I will not forget. Mic skills are off the charts. She really makes sure you are well taken care before you walk out the door. I will definitely be taking the scenic route from now on when traveling to Knoxville.

Twice I've been "overslept" on standing appointments by VeraLee after making an appointment the previous day. Next day sent a text to confirm, no answer, no answer, no answer, then minutes before the appointment, texting back and forth reasons why date won't happen. She tried to offer another time, but I can't waiting for someone to get around to being ready to take my money as I work for a living.

Great skills, body, personality. Kills me to get blown out twice.

Be sure to verify day of appt before travel.

MrKershaw
10-10-15, 11:41
Spur of the moment, saw Piper again last night. I always have fun with her. She can be very talkative, but I don't mind. $ for HH. Half & half, CG & Doggie. If you haven't seen her, I'd recommend her atleast once. She travels a lot, but always passes through our area about once a week or so. Give her a shout.

DeliciousBooty
10-10-15, 17:27
Hey guys its Nikki sorry for the brief absence. I was having phone troubles and was sick. I am back now for all who are wondering. Available this weekend and during the week after 3. Again sorry for the inconvenience. Pm me for my number if you don't have it or DiscreetTreet.

DeliciousBooty
10-10-15, 17:34
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

NeverRest
10-10-15, 20:59
What can I say about Piper that hasn't already been said?

Tiny, tight, BBBJ, CG, RCG, K9, CIM, talkative, sweet, and intelligent. She is the smallest girl I've ever dreamed with in my life! I've never seen anybody so comfortable walking around naked. Of course, she greeted me at the door that way wearing nothing but a smile and a pair of socks.

The cutest thing was her "spinner. " She rotated from CG to RCG without dismounting. Since she weighs next to nothing, all I knew was the view went from great to greater and Mr. Johnson was even happier.

There is a reason she is one of Chattanooga's highly rated girls. I would repeat.

Oo845
10-19-15, 09:28
I'm traveling through and in Cleveland this week. If you had one recommendation to give me, who would it be? Looking for a little help.

JusThere7474
10-30-15, 15:44
Had another dream with piper was as fun and tight as the first time.

LukeElliot
10-31-15, 02:34
Want a dream.

Location was a little skanky but safe enough. It added to the forbiddenes factor.

She is such a sexy, hot and willing pleasure machine I just fell into it right away.

Clear about what she likes and wants, accommodating and so much fun. My dream went just where I wanted it to go.

5 stars!

JC807
10-31-15, 11:39
Saw Breeley a while back and must say she is an absolute delight!

Amazing tan body and cool southern accent, had to ask her to repeat a few things since I've never heard that kind of accent in my life LOL. Very accomodating and top-notch hygiene from a sexy spinner.

Treats you like a friend from the start and is not afraid to speak her own mind and is honest about herself.

Amazing covered BJ, MISH, doggy, and finish. Definitely not a clock watcher and always willing to go two or three rounds if you can handle that. Drug & disease free on top of all that too.

Highly recommended guys, she is a definite repeat. Be good to her guys.

FYI, she used to advertise on here in the classifieds section for those who have not seen her, but I don't know if she's got enough friends or perhaps forgot to re-post or what.

Good luck to all!

Starbucks2602
11-01-15, 19:31
Found myself driving by Athens. TN and was able to stop in and see this young beauty. I've posted before and continue to think she is in my top couple of ladies to dream about. Everything guys, gorgeous body, great skin, sexy hair that falls in all the right places, a sweet voice, and skills like no other. Easy to talk to, and loves to please. I mean. Today in my dream I only had a BJ and it was TOTALLY worth the drive!! Hell. I find myself several times a week thinking "ok, if I leave now I could be in Athens by...."

I really can't emphasize enough... If you are a vetted senior member and haven't dreamed of her - Gift yourself. If you are new. Do some TOFTT, earn your stripes, Bc this pot of gold is at the end of the rainbow.

Be safe gents.

MrKershaw
11-01-15, 22:39
I had the chance to hang out with Sweet Kelly tonight for the first time. I can't say enough good things about her. She is really fun, open-minded, and sexy as hell. She is like the smoking hot girl next door. I cannot wait to repeat. Thanks so much Kelly.

Piper Lynn
11-02-15, 09:10
Thank you guys for all the great reviews. I love reading how much of a great time you guys have with me plus what I can improve. The only thing that I don't do is BB and K9 as well as Greek. I'm working on Greek. Hope to see you all soon

Tiny, tight, BBBJ, CG, RCG, K9, CIM, talkative, sweet, and intelligent. She is the smallest girl I've ever dreamed with in my life! I've never seen anybody so comfortable walking around naked. Of course, she greeted me at the door that way wearing nothing but a smile and a pair of socks.

The cutest thing was her "spinner. " She rotated from CG to RCG without dismounting. Since she weighs next to nothing, all I knew was the view went from great to greater and Mr. Johnson was even happier.

There is a reason she is one of Chattanooga's highly rated girls. I would repeat.

MrNatURL
11-04-15, 01:51
Had a great dream with Piper Lynn. I was a little hesitant at first making the appointment, but once I got there all was good and she's a real professional on scheduling. Great skills. Hope to see her again.

Silverknight
11-04-15, 18:33
Found myself driving by Athens. TN and was able to stop in and see this young beauty. I've posted before and continue to think she is in my top couple of ladies to dream about. Everything guys, gorgeous body, great skin, sexy hair that falls in all the right places, a sweet voice, and skills like no other. Easy to talk to, and loves to please. I mean. Today in my dream I only had a BJ and it was TOTALLY worth the drive!! Hell. I find myself several times a week thinking "ok, if I leave now I could be in Athens by...."

I really can't emphasize enough... If you are a vetted senior member and haven't dreamed of her - Gift yourself. If you are new. Do some TOFTT, earn your stripes, Bc this pot of gold is at the end of the rainbow.

Be safe gents.She is a great provider just be aware of her needing "help" learned a hard lesson with her. But as always YMMV.

JusThere7474
11-05-15, 01:56
Any info on her never seen a post on her but boom in a ads now.

Silverknight
11-05-15, 17:34
She is a great provider just be aware of her needing "help" learned a hard lesson with her. But as always YMMV.Have to give her major kudos after this she is in the process of making it right with me. Truely top-notch in my book.

JC807
11-05-15, 23:04
Got to see Veralee a few days ago and must say that she is a gem for sure.

Has 3 kids and still looks amazing!

Very funny and can carry a good conversation.

Those who have wrote on her oral skills are very accurate, literally one of the best I've had in a long time.

However, I was very surprised that she was willing to do BBBJ with CIM upfront. So I opted for an umbrella that I brought along and she still felt amazing as if I didn't have one. Did K9, MISH, CG, RCG, and a few others that I can't abbreviate so well. She's very talented and incredibly accommodating.

Overall, great experience, multiple rounds, and definite repeat. BUT really sucky drive.

Good luck to all!

Starbucks2602
11-05-15, 23:37
Have to give her major kudos after this she is in the process of making it right with me. Truely top-notch in my book.Glad to hear it! She is one of the best.

ChuckEpoo
11-06-15, 16:54
Thank you guys for all the great reviews. I love reading how much of a great time you guys have with me plus what I can improve. The only thing that I don't do is BB and K9 as well as Greek. I'm working on Greek. Hope to see you all soonJust wondering which is correct, did you make a mistake and you actually do k9? Or did the previous reviewer when he wrote that you did with him?

Wiggles
11-06-15, 17:24
Just wondering which is correct, did you make a mistake and you actually do k9? Or did the previous reviewer when he wrote that you did with him?She always did K9 with me. But the endless morning texts were enough to cut her off. She would text even when not around the area. Or I should say someone with her contact phone would text.

Piper Lynn
11-06-15, 19:34
I may have misunderstood K9. K9 is a dog and that's ucky. LOL. It's not what you guys are thinking it is.

She always did K9 with me. But the endless morning texts were enough to cut her off. She would text even when not around the area. Or I should say someone with her contact phone would text.

TnDeveloper
11-07-15, 03:28
A new member here and I've been researching the board for awhile and doing my homework on the hobby. Looking to get connected with a regular or two in the area. I've managed to get connected with Vera Lee by communication methods about a visit. We haven't been able to get our schedules on the same side yet but we will. I will have to say that from what I've read and her attitude in communicating with me, she is going to be a great. Thanks to everyone who posts this great information. Being new I hope I do everything righ here, if not please let me know and I'll correct anything I need to.

Wiggles
11-07-15, 13:42
I may have misunderstood K9. K9 is a dog and that's ucky. LOL. It's not what you guys are thinking it is.DS, Doggy Style, hitting from behind.

Paintinguy
11-07-15, 15:13
A new member here and I've been researching the board for awhile and doing my homework on the hobby. Looking to get connected with a regular or two in the area. I've managed to get connected with Vera Lee by communication methods about a visit. We haven't been able to get our schedules on the same side yet but we will. I will have to say that from what I've read and her attitude in communicating with me, she is going to be a great. Thanks to everyone who posts thizs great information. Being new I hope I do everything righ here, if not please let me know and I'll correct anything I need to.Anyone tell me how to set up meeting with Vera lee.

Paintinguy
11-07-15, 15:16
A new member here and I've been researching the board for awhile and doing my homework on the hobby. Looking to get connected with a regular or two in the area. I've managed to get connected with Vera Lee by communication methods about a visit. We haven't been able to get our schedules on the same side yet but we will. I will have to say that from what I've read and her attitude in communicating with me, she is going to be a great. Thanks to everyone who posts this great information. Being new I hope I do everything righ here, if not please let me know and I'll correct anything I need to.How do I meet Vera lee.

SouthernYankee
11-08-15, 00:50
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Djorix
11-08-15, 08:19

There is a reason she is one of Chattanooga's highly rated girls. I would repeat.How can I contact Piper?

Wiggles
11-08-15, 10:51
How can I contact Piper?She posted a reply 6 post below this. So click on her name and PM her. Or go to USASG advertisers and decide her stupid phone number from text of ad.

Scatamoochie
11-08-15, 20:20
Business took me to her area last week. Was able to set up a visit with her on short notice. Had a hotel in Athens so I asked if we could play there instead of playing at her place. She set up a babysitter and off we went. This was my second visit with her and it won't be my last. Everything I could ask for and more in the time spent with her. Lived up to her 2 pop guarantee. Could have probably got three out of me if more time was available. Hated to have to take her home. Could have rubbed on her sexiness all night long.

ChuckEpoo
11-09-15, 14:39
She always did K9 with me. But the endless morning texts were enough to cut her off. She would text even when not around the area. Or I should say someone with her contact phone would text.I've been wanting to see her for a while, badly, when she was in the area I couldn't get away. There was no doubt in my mind it was only a matter of time and I know it would have been great but like you I had to ask her to remove my number for the same reason. I'd still love to see her but I can't have my number just being randomly texted by a provider.

Bankker66
11-10-15, 16:51
I will be traveling through Thursday late in the day. Looking for advise for a spinner or great shape true GFE lady to spend a bit of time with. I'm not from this area and haven't used this board much. Ecc is more prevalent in the areas I travel. Please pm me if willing to share.

Professor9058
11-12-15, 13:48
I had the opportunity to visit with VeraLee yesterday. This was my second time seeing this awesome young lady. As for a review, I will simply say that on a scale from 1 to 5, she was a 6. She makes you feel at ease with a bit of chit chat upfront and then it's time to play. Definitely one of the best around and well worth the drive.

Now let's discuss Haley. VeraLee mentions her in a new ad on the classifieds site. I decided to meet her because of that "special service" mentioned in the ad. All I will say is this. Haley said she was new at this and it showed. Some basic skills needed a bit of help; however, it could have been nerves. I will give her an A for effort because of her willingness to do that special service that was advertised. As for her looks. Cute face and nice chest. Would I repeat? Jury is still out on that one.

VeraLee
11-12-15, 20:07
Business took me to her area last week. Was able to set up a visit with her on short notice. Had a hotel in Athens so I asked if we could play there instead of playing at her place. She set up a babysitter and off we went. This was my second visit with her and it won't be my last. Everything I could ask for and more in the time spent with her. Lived up to her 2 pop guarantee. Could have probably got three out of me if more time was available. Hated to have to take her home. Could have rubbed on her sexiness all night long.Best backrub I've had!

JJR423
11-14-15, 14:24
Has a very nice visit with Piper for my very first time. Had been in contact with her last few days and finally she came back in town for a visit so I.

Have a wonderful visit with her. Like all her reviews, I much say very very nice. Yes I would repeat.

Duke5392
11-18-15, 10:25
Good gosh men. I traveled up to K-town from Chattanooga to sample these two sweeties and shit they're hot. BH gives one of the best BBBJ ever and what an ass. Mandee is right there with her. If you boys are looking for a threesone, these are the girls to go with. Cool as hell, sexy, and play very well together. If you find yourself up around knox they are a must. Even with a little drive worth it.

Starka
11-18-15, 10:27
Has a very nice visit with Piper for my very first time. Had been in contact with her last few days and finally she came back in town for a visit so I.

Have a wonderful visit with her. Like all her reviews, I much say very very nice. Yes I would repeat.The visit is great butbe prepared for texts at all hours. Definitely notcool!

Fcw1023
11-19-15, 10:05
Hey. Are they on backpage? Where can I find them?? Thanks!!

Good gosh men. I traveled up to K-town from Chattanooga to sample these two sweeties and shit they're hot. BH gives one of the best BBBJ ever and what an ass. Mandee is right there with her. If you boys are looking for a threesone, these are the girls to go with. Cool as hell, sexy, and play very well together. If you find yourself up around knox they are a must. Even with a little drive worth it.

LeerMe
11-19-15, 19:06
Had some thoughts about Piper and wanted to weigh in about the random and unwanted texts that come from her phone. Who knows if she's doing this, or someone else; it doesn't matter. Either way it's annoying and creates risk that these texts could be read by spouses and girlfriends before we get a chance to delete them. None of us want to face that line of questions that can only be lied about to save our asses. That said, I happen to be in the group that likes Piper, due to her goofy & perky personality as well as the way she conducts herself in the sack. I've seen her probably five times, and the texts started coming when least expected, usually mornings. I texted back for her to cut it out about the time comments began showing up here expressing irritation that she would do this. Recently though, I haven't received any unsolicited texts, and I'm curious if it's just my good luck only, or has she gotten the message that it's not a cool thing to do. Piper's not stupid and perhaps by reading these boards she has caught on that it's harmful to her business enterprise to keep sending these dumb messages.

JusThere7474
11-19-15, 22:17
Had some thoughts about Piper and wanted to weigh in about the random and unwanted texts that come from her phone. Who knows if she's doing this, or someone else; it doesn't matter. Either way it's annoying and creates risk that these texts could be read by spouses and girlfriends before we get a chance to delete them. None of us want to face that line of questions that can only be lied about to save our asses. That said, I happen to be in the group that likes Piper, due to her goofy & perky personality as well as the way she conducts herself in the sack. I've seen her probably five times, and the texts started coming when least expected, usually mornings. I texted back for her to cut it out about the time comments began showing up here expressing irritation that she would do this. Recently though, I haven't received any unsolicited texts, and I'm curious if it's just my good luck only, or has she gotten the message that it's not a cool thing to do. Piper's not stupid and perhaps by reading these boards she has caught on that it's harmful to her business enterprise to keep sending these dumb messages.She still sends I like her to but she's the main reason I got a burner phone like the girl but yea text way to much.

Wise Guy 868
11-19-15, 23:51
She still sends I like her to but she's the main reason I got a burner phone like the girl but yea text way to much.Just can't have someone text me at random hours without having to explain it to someone. If it only happens once, you can say it was a wrong number. I doubt anyone can explain for multiple texts from the same number. I think that's true for most of her clients. Had to block her number on my phone. That's pure stupid. It killed her chance of seeing me ever again because her number is now blocked. I wonder what the heck she was thinking? Why does she think that's good for her business?

Jed1172
11-23-15, 10:26
Finally got the opportunity to see Piper. She is one you have to see in person to really get an understanding of just how small she actually is. Met her for a quick visit and must say that even at 30 minutes she wasn't really into looking at the clock. It was fun and I got to experience her patented spin move from CG to RCG. She is fun and has some nice BBBJ skills. Would have liked to spent more time with her, schedule just wouldn't allow it. Nice, but unique personality and the noises that she makes are kind of a turnon, but can also be a little out there. MSOG allowed, if you have the time and I will make sure to allow more time on my next trip through there. One thing for certain, no matter who you are, you feel like a giant (if you know what I mean) when you are with her. I had tried to pop in and see her before but couldn't mesh schedules, so we traded texts that day. I also got the "GM hun" texts from her, but I think that maybe she is getting the hint from everyone and hopefully will be laying off that. Stay safe all of my mongering Brothers and have a happy and safe Thanksgiving.

John Harry Pot
11-23-15, 11:52
[Deleted by Admin]

Stop posting reviews about yourself.

A2

JoeyMahoney69
11-23-15, 14:29
If anyone can contact her, would you please tell her to check her pm's. I am trying to see her today and don't have her number yet. Thanks Jm.

Member #5364
11-23-15, 18:56
Not sure is she is or not. She text me this morning. Told her some are not happy about it. We shall see.

Finally got the opportunity to see Piper. She is one you have to see in person to really get an understanding of just how small she actually is. Met her for a quick visit and must say that even at 30 minutes she wasn't really into looking at the clock. It was fun and I got to experience her patented spin move from CG to RCG. She is fun and has some nice BBBJ skills. Would have liked to spent more time with her, schedule just wouldn't allow it. Nice, but unique personality and the noises that she makes are kind of a turnon, but can also be a little out there. MSOG allowed, if you have the time and I will make sure to allow more time on my next trip through there. One thing for certain, no matter who you are, you feel like a giant (if you know what I mean) when you are with her. I had tried to pop in and see her before but couldn't mesh schedules, so we traded texts that day. I also got the "GM hun" texts from her, but I think that maybe she is getting the hint from everyone and hopefully will be laying off that. Stay safe all of my mongering Brothers and have a happy and safe Thanksgiving.

DerDog341
11-24-15, 19:53
If anyone can contact her, would you please tell her to check her pm's. I am trying to see her today and don't have her number yet. Thanks Jm.I got a response from her today.

DiscreetTreat
11-27-15, 14:56
Had the privilege to spend some time with Lindsay A. Easy set up. Nice hotel. Clean room. Sweet girl. Had good conversation before and after. She has a really nice body. Pierced nipples on some gorgeous tits. Really nice ass and smooth skin with a tight clean kitty. She enjoys what she does and gets into it. Everything is Coversed wich is fine with me. Only bad thing is that I couldn't spend more time with her cause I was in a rush. Will repeat for sure. You guys should check her out if you haven't. You won't be disappointed. Stay safe-DT.

Member #6426
11-27-15, 15:40
Finally got the opportunity to see Piper. She is one you have to see in person to really get an understanding of just how small she actually is. Met her for a quick visit and must say that even at 30 minutes she wasn't really into looking at the clock. It was fun and I got to experience her patented spin move from CG to RCG. She is fun and has some nice BBBJ skills. Would have liked to spent more time with her, schedule just wouldn't allow it. Nice, but unique personality and the noises that she makes are kind of a turnon, but can also be a little out there. MSOG allowed, if you have the time and I will make sure to allow more time on my next trip through there. One thing for certain, no matter who you are, you feel like a giant (if you know what I mean) when you are with her. I had tried to pop in and see her before but couldn't mesh schedules, so we traded texts that day. I also got the "GM hun" texts from her, but I think that maybe she is getting the hint from everyone and hopefully will be laying off that. Stay safe all of my mongering Brothers and have a happy and safe Thanksgiving.She sounds like a lot of fun. I am thinking about setting up an appointment with her when I'm in town. What are her rates? Hhr / hr?

Jed1172
11-28-15, 09:28
She sounds like a lot of fun. I am thinking about setting up an appointment with her when I'm in town. What are her rates? Hhr / hr?If I remember correctly it was $150 for the half hour. A little on the pricey side, but it's a great visit. I think maybe $200 for the hour? See her at least once just for the experience.

TnDeveloper
11-29-15, 21:51
After many attempts to get my schedule to cooperate with Vera Lee I was finally abel to meet this young lady. Normally meeting at a providers residence is not so smart, but after all the great reviews of her I felt ok with it. Upon meeting here she made me feel very safe and comfortable. She is very muce as sweet as everyone has stated. She went above and beyound to make me happy during out time. She is not a clock watcher and puts your needs and desires first. I'd highly recommend that anyone thinking of seeing her should make arrangements to do it now. She says that she is soon going to stop accepting new friends. She'd kind of a drive for most but its well worth it.

Thanks Vera Lee, Will see you again!

Random420
11-30-15, 14:10
Saw Breeley a while back and must say she is an absolute delight!

Amazing tan body and cool southern accent, had to ask her to repeat a few things since I've never heard that kind of accent in my life LOL. Very accomodating and top-notch hygiene from a sexy spinner.

Treats you like a friend from the start and is not afraid to speak her own mind and is honest about herself.

Amazing covered BJ, MISH, doggy, and finish. Definitely not a clock watcher and always willing to go two or three rounds if you can handle that. Drug & disease free on top of all that too.

Highly recommended guys, she is a definite repeat. Be good to her guys.

FYI, she used to advertise on here in the classifieds section for those who have not seen her, but I don't know if she's got enough friends or perhaps forgot to re-post or what.

Good luck to all!I love Breely Bee! Coming in town Wednesday so I can put myself under the mistletoe!

ChuckEpoo
11-30-15, 22:33
I love Breely Bee! Coming in town Wednesday so I can put myself under the mistletoe!Breely aka honeybee has always been one of chattanoogas top ladies bar none. It's to bad due to people being idoits And self serving they got on the ba k channels and spread bs about her to kill her biz to enhance the biz of the G5 while driving prices up for those in chattanooga. I've heard the main instigator has since rode her pony on back to Ark and used the wealth accumulated in the last several mo thst to retire.

Who took over the Nashville work apartment? Where will all those factory workers go that would flood the apartment parking lot waiting their turn of the one on duty? Low volume utrs? Lmao. Oh the nasty shit I know. You would think a quick mouth rinse would of not been to much to ask for but when its*volume volume volume. Reminds me of that theme song for the tv series Rawhide.

Sircala
12-01-15, 12:01
There is a ad for a girl named babydoll on the site does anyone know if she's legit.

Love Ladies
12-01-15, 14:47
Breely aka honeybee has always been one of chattanoogas top ladies bar none. It's to bad due to people being idoits And self serving they got on the ba k channels and spread bs about her to kill her biz to enhance the biz of the G5 while driving prices up for those in chattanooga. I've heard the main instigator has since rode her pony on back to Ark and used the wealth accumulated in the last several mo thst to retire.

Who took over the Nashville work apartment? Where will all those factory workers go that would flood the apartment parking lot waiting their turn of the one on duty? Low volume utrs? Lmao. Oh the nasty shit I know. You would think a quick mouth rinse would of not been to much to ask for but when its*volume volume volume. Reminds me of that theme song for the tv series Rawhide.I guess I line up with the BS crowd. She became arrogant, a no show, and paranoid. That is my personal experience. As for the G5 . Chattanooga is extremely lucky to have someone reliable, trustworthy, and proven to be smart enough to avoid arrests or unwanted attention. Have never gone wrong with the G5 or G20 (whatever the number, that is the source of the elite and best!) IMHO.

Random420
12-01-15, 15:24
Breely aka honeybee has always been one of chattanoogas top ladies bar none. It's to bad due to people being idoits And self serving they got on the ba k channels and spread bs about her to kill her biz to enhance the biz of the G5 while driving prices up for those in chattanooga. I've heard the main instigator has since rode her pony on back to Ark and used the wealth accumulated in the last several mo thst to retire.

Who took over the Nashville work apartment? Where will all those factory workers go that would flood the apartment parking lot waiting their turn of the one on duty? Low volume utrs? Lmao. Oh the nasty shit I know. You would think a quick mouth rinse would of not been to much to ask for but when its*volume volume volume. Reminds me of that theme song for the tv series Rawhide.I've moved out of the area and coming back for work. Didn't know about Bee having her biz impacted. Well I'll treat her right like I always have. More than happy to give her my business anytime!

Boyscout42
12-07-15, 23:02
Went and saw Ryder Saturday. Very cute. Pics are accurate. Nice GFE visit. All that I requested was available. Had a good time and will repeat.

DeliciousBooty
12-14-15, 22:05
Hey guys I'm back! Went wy UTR! I will be available for the next two weeks. Then I will be going down south for a little while. Sorry if you were trying to get ahold of me. Pm me for contact info. Have a great week gents! Kisses Nikki Lynn.

Jed1172
12-15-15, 01:25
I saw Vera tonight and she lived up to all of the reviews. She is a really nice lady and took care of me with no problems.

As some of you might know, she's been having some phone issues. Well, it being the holidays and that time of the month with a lot of bills due, she sure could use some company. If you've seen her before and she had contact info for you, chances are that she doesn't have it anymore since her old phone died. The number on her ad is a good number. Give her a text and pay her a visit and enjoy yourself while helping her out. I will definitely repeat when in the area again.

Ryderl
12-15-15, 15:46
Hey guys. If anyone is interested today hmu, will be an amazing time while your comfortable and in a safe private location. Pm me or txt me my number is on my ad. Thanks xoxo.

Sweetkelly6930
12-16-15, 23:47
Hey Guys. I'm back at times with notice. Let me be your Christmas present. I've put up a new add on the classified site so make sure you check it out.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/418/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/11150-Merry-Christmas-from-SweetKelly-Kane.html

Hope to see you soon!

Smokie4
12-17-15, 12:48
Hey Guys. I'm back at times with notice. Let me be your Christmas present. I've put up a new add on the classified site so make sure you check it out.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/418/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/11150-Merry-Christmas-from-SweetKelly-Kane.html

Hope to see you soon!Glad your back. Always a great no hassle time and one of my ATFs.

ChuckEpoo
12-18-15, 13:18

http://usaaduunparalleleieds.info/classifieds/418/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/11150-Merry-Christmas-from-SweetKelly-Kane.html

Hope to see you soon!Having had the pleasure of seeing Sweet kelly I can say she was great each time. Always came dressed in something sexy. Freshly showered smelling great and tasting even better. This young lady has an unparalleled sexual energy and really loves a pounding. Her BBBJ skills are on par with the best and she will not miss a drop. Each time I've seen her I've been completely drained and satisfied.

JC807
12-18-15, 22:27
Finally got a chance to dream of Lindsey. (Got the right one this time).

Nice location and clean location, really makes you feel at ease even though there's some traffic.

The dream consisted of covered CG, RCG, MISH, K9, and DT with amazing eye contact that easily causes wet dreams. No man confetti on her at all, but I didn't mind that at all.

Her body is stunning in both proportion and art. She offers multiple lullaby sessions and does not rush at all.

After we woke up, we engaged in funny and knowledgeable conversation that you don't really get from other providers these days. Of course your experience (s) may vary on that part.

Overall, a stunning blonde with a genuine desire to please you both physically and mentally and a definite repeat for sure. Be good to her guys.

Good luck to all!

Buster74
12-19-15, 17:46
Are you speaking of LindsayA in this post?

Finally got a chance to dream of Lindsey. (Got the right one this time).

Nice location and clean location, really makes you feel at ease even though there's some traffic.

The dream consisted of covered CG, RCG, MISH, K9, and DT with amazing eye contact that easily causes wet dreams. No man confetti on her at all, but I didn't mind that at all.

Her body is stunning in both proportion and art. She offers multiple lullaby sessions and does not rush at all.

After we woke up, we engaged in funny and knowledgeable conversation that you don't really get from other providers these days. Of course your experience (s) may vary on that part.

Overall, a stunning blonde with a genuine desire to please you both physically and mentally and a definite repeat for sure. Be good to her guys.

Good luck to all!

Tssbjs
12-21-15, 13:18
Have a dream scheduled with Ryder. I drove to the area of town she said she was in and called 4 times over the course of an hour. I gave up and headed home. Shortly after I got a text from Ryder sayiing she had oversleep.

Things happen but my time has value also. I asked if she would do extend the session if I drove back over to dream with her. She refused. That is her right. So I am moving along. No hard feelings on my part.

Hope your dreams with her work out and are good.

Silverknight
12-21-15, 14:44
Finally had some time to meet up with my ATF this past weekend and we'll it was better than I remember she answered the door where some sexy lingerie and off the the bedroom we go. I got comfortable and she proceeded with a very nice slow methodical BBBJ it was so good it turned into a BBBJCIM. We chatted for a few minutes then time for round two she got things going with more BBBJ the switched to her on top for a few the RCG and then finished with mish. She asked me if I was up for round three we tried and things just weren't coming up like they were supposed too. We talked for quite a while I got dressed and said my goodbyes. As always was a fantastic experience it was as if time did not matter and she always goes out of her way to make me feel comfortable and leave satisfied. As always YMMV.

Thank you Vera for an absolutely wonderful time

SK.

Tssbjs
12-21-15, 19:17
Ryder did contact me with an offer to make things right. So please ignore that part of my earlier post. I hope to be able to give her two thumbs up soon. I appreciate it Ryder.

Tssbjs
12-21-15, 19:19
Have a dream scheduled with Ryder. I drove to the area of town she said she was in and called 4 times over the course of an hour. I gave up and headed home. Shortly after I got a text from Ryder sayiing she had oversleep.

Things happen but my time has value also. I asked if she would do extend the session if I drove back over to dream with her. She refused. That is her right. So I am moving along. No hard feelings on my part.

Hope your dreams with her work out and are good.Ryder has offered to make things right.

Ryderl
12-26-15, 21:18
Hey babes I have some openings next few days and doing holiday specials. Pm me or txt me (numbers on ad) also posted new pix hope yall enjoy =).

TnDeveloper
01-02-16, 03:41
Finally had some time to meet up with my ATF this past weekend and we'll it was better than I remember she answered the door where some sexy lingerie and off the the bedroom we go. I got comfortable and she proceeded with a very nice slow methodical BBBJ it was so good it turned into a BBBJCIM. We chatted for a few minutes then time for round two she got things going with more BBBJ the switched to her on top for a few the RCG and then finished with mish. She asked me if I was up for round three we tried and things just weren't coming up like they were supposed too. We talked for quite a while I got dressed and said my goodbyes. As always was a fantastic experience it was as if time did not matter and she always goes out of her way to make me feel comfortable and leave satisfied. As always YMMV.

Thank you Vera for an absolutely wonderful time

SK.I only got to see Vera once so far but she is awesome!

EarthMover
01-05-16, 11:13
Had a dream that Ryder was a very beautiful young lady in a nice secure private residence. Very sensual and a real cuddle buddy. Hopefully I will be dreaming of her again soon.

Wise Guy 868
01-05-16, 21:47
Had a dream with her. Location is not good to me since I have a nice car and it stood out in the area. She looks ok but had far few more lbs around middle. Her room was filled with smoking smell.

Settled for a BJ, which was pretty good.

I wouldn't repeat.

EarthMover
01-06-16, 10:21
I too drive a very nice vehicle and didn't feel uncomfortable at all parking or by her apartment. Ryder is trying to get back on her feet and I felt more comfortable at her place than at a motel. I thought she looked really pretty considering she has had three kids. She does smoke but took a lot of effort to make sure I didn't smell smoke when I was there. To each his own but I definitely plan to repeat as she is a very sweet girl.

Had a dream with her. Location is not good to me since I have a nice car and it stood out in the area. She looks ok but had far few more lbs around middle. Her room was filled with smoking smell.

Settled for a BJ, which was pretty good.

I wouldn't repeat.

Ryderl
01-06-16, 12:25
Maybe this will help with the ones wondering how I look. Everyone has there own likes but this is me. Maybe this will help with gettin more clients to .

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=11636&cityid=418

Thanks for plugging the new site

A2

Wise Guy 868
01-06-16, 17:03
I too drive a very nice vehicle and didn't feel uncomfortable at all parking or by her apartment. Ryder is trying to get back on her feet and I felt more comfortable at her place than at a motel. I thought she looked really pretty considering she has had three kids. She does smoke but took a lot of effort to make sure I didn't smell smoke when I was there. To each his own but I definitely plan to repeat as she is a very sweet girl.There are many girls younger and better looking out there. I would pick Nikki any given day over Ryder. That's just MHO.

Her resident is in an area full quadruple units, roads are really narrow and parking is crowded with cheap small or old cars with tight space. If you have a new bmw or a big new SUV, it will stand out for sure. You always have to worry about other people in the same building or other cars parked outside with the lights and engin on in that kind of area. Not a good place in my book, I prefer a hotel or motel. The smoke smell was so strong that I had it in my clothes hours after I met her. Hard to explain if you are a non smoker.

As you said, to each of his own.

Starka
01-07-16, 09:15
There are many girls younger and better looking out there. I would pick Nikki any given day over Ryder. That's just MHO.

Her resident is in an area full quadruple units, roads are really narrow and parking is crowded with cheap small or old cars with tight space. If you have a new bmw or a big new SUV, it will stand out for sure. You always have to worry about other people in the same building or other cars parked outside with the lights and engin on in that kind of area. Not a good place in my book, I prefer a hotel or motel. The smoke smell was so strong that I had it in my clothes hours after I met her. Hard to explain if you are a non smoker.

As you said, to each of his own.I agree 100%. If anyone wants the details of my experience, just PM me. I would not repeat, even at a discount.

LindseyA
01-07-16, 22:01
Hey guys I'm visiting cleveland for a few days and I'm looking for new clients. Please DM me for more details.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/418/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/11389.html

Lauren Good
01-10-16, 21:23

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

MrBarton
01-12-16, 10:29
Hey guys. I'm going to be traveling through your town sometime today and thought about making a little pit stop. I had no idea who to see so I figured I'd ask the group. If there is one girl that I have to see in Chattanooga, who would it be?

Lauren Good
01-25-16, 16:35

CelinePaulen
01-25-16, 20:17

Michael588
01-28-16, 00:26
Hey guys, I've been on a semi-retirement basis but I was able to see someone yesterday, so I went and saw Ryder. Her place wasn't in that bad part of town like past people said it was, although there is a big pot hole, LOL. Anyways, I get to her place and it was nice and clean with candles burning. I didn't really smell any sort of smoke either which was good since I don't smoke. We started off talking for a little bit then I went down on her and then her on me. After a little while, we 69 d and then the glove came on. We started off doing K9 for about 10 minutes, then I popped once. After just cuddling and talking for a few, we went for round 2. We went into the living room and she rode me on her chair. It was awesome with her nice tits rubbing in my face while she was doing that. We did that until she came. Then, we went back into her room and did mish for like 15 more minutes with me finishing again. Overall she was a really awesome, laid back provider. She does have a little in the middle, but that's expected since she has 3 kids LOL. And I don't mind the extra either. Her boobs are absolutely awesome! One of the best racks I've seen. I'll definitely repeat.

Scatamoochie
01-30-16, 17:51
I had to stay in Chattanooga last weekend and thought I would try to get in touch with this lovely lady. She has been laying low for a while so I was not expecting a response to the text I sent her. She responded quickly so off I went to see her in Athens. It was an hour drive but well worth it. Vera always gives her best effort to make sure I get taken care of and is not satisfied with her performance unless she gets me off at least twice. Spent well over an hour with her and I loved every minute of it. Late night visits work great for her at this time so if any of you guys get a chance, set something up with her. She could really use the help right now.

TnDeveloper
01-31-16, 01:07
I had to stay in Chattanooga last weekend and thought I would try to get in touch with this lovely lady. She has been laying low for a while so I was not expecting a response to the text I sent her. She responded quickly so off I went to see her in Athens. It was an hour drive but well worth it. Vera always gives her best effort to make sure I get taken care of and is not satisfied with her performance unless she gets me off at least twice. Spent well over an hour with her and I loved every minute of it. Late night visits work great for her at this time so if any of you guys get a chance, set something up with her. She could really use the help right now.Vera Lee is very much down to earth. She makes you feel very comfortable.

ItsFillerTime
02-08-16, 14:42
Just wondering if anybody out there has had any experiences w / Lauren Good, who currently has ads running on usaadult. ? And yesss, I know some of you will see that I haven't had ANY activity on here in a LOoong time, but that's because I had to deal w / cancer related medical issues all this past spring and summer. I'm ok, and will hopefully remain that way, but as one can imagine, the "hobby" was something I just had to put on the back burner for some time, BUT NOW. I have a new job (not related to all the previous sh*) and I frankly would like to explore what's out there, a little. Getting bk to LG, I had texted her last week, and she responded rather quickly, and seemed a little overly-eager to get together, offering suspiciously low donation quotes. Also her ad text and discription has changed recenlty too. So. Anybody have any Xperiences w / this one? You can pm me if you'd like. I'd appreciate ANY info. Thanks, I-F-T.

TnDeveloper
02-10-16, 18:15
Just wondering if anybody out there has had any experiences w / Lauren Good, who currently has ads running on usaadult. ? And yesss, I know some of you will see that I haven't had ANY activity on here in a LOoong time, but that's because I had to deal w / cancer related medical issues all this past spring and summer. I'm ok, and will hopefully remain that way, but as one can imagine, the "hobby" was something I just had to put on the back burner for some time, BUT NOW. I have a new job (not related to all the previous sh*) and I frankly would like to explore what's out there, a little. Getting bk to LG, I had texted her last week, and she responded rather quickly, and seemed a little overly-eager to get together, offering suspiciously low donation quotes. Also her ad text and discription has changed recenlty too. So. Anybody have any Xperiences w / this one? You can pm me if you'd like. I'd appreciate ANY info. Thanks, I-F-T.Something odd about this one. When contacted the first time a lady said it was her two daughters. The girl in the first few ads had black hair, and now its a blonde. Like you said there very aggressive. I'm a at odds about this one.

ItsFillerTime
02-11-16, 09:41
Nothing goods going to come from this. Not sure but I think a handler is involved. Don't have proof but just my senses. Several different girls. I texted once a few weeks ago and the person said 'I'll let you know when I get a girl I think you'll like. " Plus they're in ER. Not the best place to be hangin around. Just my 2 cents. FWIW. YMMV.Thanks for your re. Yeah, I agree w / your handler theory. Her, or who's ever, earlier ads said "not an independent escort". Who the hell includes THAT in an ad?

ChuckEpoo
02-11-16, 15:47
Just wondering if anybody out there has had any experiences w / Lauren Good, who currently has ads running on usaadult. ? And yesss, I know some of you will see that I haven't had ANY activity on here in a LOoong time, but that's because I had to deal w / cancer related medical issues all this past spring and summer. I'm ok, and will hopefully remain that way, but as one can imagine, the "hobby" was something I just had to put on the back burner for some time, BUT NOW. I have a new job (not related to all the previous sh*) and I frankly would like to explore what's out there, a little. Getting bk to LG, I had texted her last week, and she responded rather quickly, and seemed a little overly-eager to get together, offering suspiciously low donation quotes. Also her ad text and discription has changed recenlty too. So. Anybody have any Xperiences w / this one? You can pm me if you'd like. I'd appreciate ANY info. Thanks, I-F-T.Yes. She's an older white lady. Dyed blonde hair. I'm guessing close to 50. It will not be her your te ting with. It is her handler which is another female. She states in her ad she is not independent. She was a very low budget hotel rooming with her brother. She's been out of the joint for a couple of months. She reminded me of the older madam in the western saloons. She. Etc me at the door with a cigarette lit up and puffing away. She was not I. ER. She had IMHO very nice DDD boobs. Room was a mess but she seemed clean. Very good BJ skills and very surprised that the kitty was pretty damn good. One bill is what she asked for. Not much on looks but she damn sure knew what she was doing.

Xracer 250
02-12-16, 12:00
This isn't the English lady who used to advertise on CL, is it?

Yes. She's an older white lady. Dyed blonde hair. I'm guessing close to 50. It will not be her your te ting with. It is her handler which is another female. She states in her ad she is not independent. She was a very low budget hotel rooming with her brother. She's been out of the joint for a couple of months. She reminded me of the older madam in the western saloons. She. Etc me at the door with a cigarette lit up and puffing away. She was not I. ER. She had IMHO very nice DDD boobs. Room was a mess but she seemed clean. Very good BJ skills and very surprised that the kitty was pretty damn good. One bill is what she asked for. Not much on looks but she damn sure knew what she was doing.

Hillbilly Bob
02-16-16, 15:31
Provides feel free to reply. In town Friday.

Hillbilly Bob here senior member from Cincinnati. I will be in town Friday and looking for a provider any help will be appreciated.

Starbucks2602
02-23-16, 17:01
So I've seen Dani a few times and was super excited her very limited availability finally landed at a time I could dream about her. When I dream I usually don't care a lot about GFE mainly Bc w / most. Even the best ones. It still feels like a charade. I have a few UTR who I develop that with over time. Dani. Apart from being stunningly gorgeous and some of the most amazing natural breasts I've ever encountered has the amazing ability to give you a GFE experience that will completely take you away from whatever was on your mind before you fell asleep.

I have a simple menu I enjoy but today didn't even care about what was being served (though it was amazing in all aspects and no clock watching). It was just a pleasure to be in this young beauty's company. She always reminds me of the classic pin up girls my dad had on calendars in his garage with skin so incredibly soft and hair you can get lost in. One of my all time favorites. She posts here as an advertiser. Her full time job keeps her limited so if you can meet her screen requirements then do yourself a favor and have one of the best dreams you will ever have.

And treat her well. She is the real deal on so many levels.

Smokie4
02-23-16, 22:16
Our favorite Massage Queen contacted me today and is retiring in one month. She has took her ads down and shut down her regular phone number. She is always fun. Provides great service and is just cool to chat with during the rub. I have her personal number that she has trusted me with for trusted members who are interested. Don't miss out on her fair well month. She is a class act.

JusThere7474
02-27-16, 14:52
Like they say tats don't lie but she looks better in person and felt unreal everything just as toned and tight and firm why did I wait so long is all I can say damn my bad.

BStoned
02-27-16, 17:13
Like they say tats don't lie but she looks better in person and felt unreal everything just as toned and tight and firm why did I wait so long is all I can say damn my bad.Who is Lindsey A?

LindseyA
02-27-16, 17:16
Who is Lindsey A?I am Lindsey A.

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/best-in-town-beautiful-blonde-goddessmust-check-me-out-im-waiting-for-you-baby/15142866

LilDude
02-27-16, 17:44
http://chattanooga.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/best-in-town-beautiful-blonde-goddessmust-check-me-out-im-waiting-for-you-baby/15142866

She also advertises on USA adult classifieds. Has several good reviews in the BP advertisers section, including one from myself.

Hillbilly Bob
02-29-16, 02:19
I was passing through the area a couple weeks ago had a great dream with Piper. I will be back in 3 weeks and her ad is gone. She still around.

JJR423
02-29-16, 12:11
I was passing through the area a couple weeks ago had a great dream with Piper. I will be back in 3 weeks and her ad is gone. She still around.Yes, she is in town today. I got a text from her already this morning saying that.

MrClay
02-29-16, 20:14
How can I get in touch with piper pm.

Wise Guy 868
02-29-16, 20:59
Yes, she is in town today. I got a text from her already this morning saying that.That's why I blocked her number. It's hard to explain these texts when someone asks about them.

When will they learn that we don't want them texting us at odd hours. Even if you put your phone on mute, the phone lights up and showing the messages briefly. Good luck if someone sees it before too late.

Starbucks2602
02-29-16, 22:23
That's why I blocked her number. It's hard to explain these texts when someone asks about them.

When will they learn that we don't want them texting us at odd hours. Even if you put your phone on mute, the phone lights up and showing the messages briefly. Good luck if someone sees it before too late.Total deal breaker for me. There is one provider in the area who I loved, and gets great reviews here but randomly sends out naked pictures when she wants some activity. Not married but don't want that popping up on my phone so haven't seen her again. Lot of ways to discreetly contact.

Marko10
03-01-16, 00:37
That's why I blocked her number. It's hard to explain these texts when someone asks about them.

When will they learn that we don't want them texting us at odd hours. Even if you put your phone on mute, the phone lights up and showing the messages briefly. Good luck if someone sees it before too late.Last time I saw Piper she asked me if it was ok to send texts, and I told her there were too many eyes on my phone. No problems since then.

Fcw1023
03-03-16, 14:07
I had a very nice visit with Lindsey on Tuesday. There's not much more that I can add. Just that she's super friendly and wants you to be happy. Like when I got there she just had a cigarette and the room smelled like smoke, she says sorry more than once and sprays a nice smelling air freshener and clears the air. And then later in the session she keeps asking if there is anything I want her to do. Now that's putting me first and that's just lovely. And beside her great attitude she has a great ass and tits!! So of course I would repeat!! Be safe!!

JJR423
03-08-16, 15:34
Had another nice evening experience with Piper Monday at her in location near exit 7. Just all around very nice person to deal.

With.

Paxab
03-09-16, 03:34
I had a very nice visit with Lindsey on Tuesday. There's not much more that I can add. Just that she's super friendly and wants you to be happy. Like when I got there she just had a cigarette and the room smelled like smoke, she says sorry more than once and sprays a nice smelling air freshener and clears the air. And then later in the session she keeps asking if there is anything I want her to do. Now that's putting me first and that's just lovely. And beside her great attitude she has a great ass and tits!! So of course I would repeat!! Be safe!!Great write up! I have seen her adds on many sites so she is pretty active.

LocoSmitty
03-09-16, 09:03
Our favorite Massage Queen contacted me today and is retiring in one month. She has took her ads down and shut down her regular phone number. She is always fun. Provides great service and is just cool to chat with during the rub. I have her personal number that she has trusted me with for trusted members who are interested. Don't miss out on her fair well month. She is a class act.She is the best! I need to catch her before she goes. I wonder who can fill that niche? Is Mia still around?

TnDeveloper
04-07-16, 08:56
Hey guys for those of you that know Vera she is advertising for some in / out company. She has a new number listed also. For those that don't know her she has a fantastic oral ability and takes you around the block more than once. For the newbies all I can say is do your research!

Scatamoochie
04-07-16, 18:20
She drove to Knoxville to hang out with me for a couple of hours while I was in town for business this week. I have never been worked over for two hours straight like she worked me over. FYI, time of night was not an issue either. It was after midnight when she got to my hotel and never looked at the clock one time during our session. Treat her well guys.

TnDeveloper
04-08-16, 09:00
She drove to Knoxville to hang out with me for a couple of hours while I was in town for business this week. I have never been worked over for two hours straight like she worked me over. FYI, time of night was not an issue either. It was after midnight when she got to my hotel and never looked at the clock one time during our session. Treat her well guys.Your so right. She is a one of a kind!

Fredies Dream
04-17-16, 16:13
Looking for current contact info on Piper. Can someone that knows PM me?

Jeepster1
04-17-16, 16:50
Looking for current contact info on Piper. Can someone that knows PM me?I replied in the Nashville forum. In brief: look for her Georgia ads.

-Jeepster1.

SmokeDivertn
04-18-16, 11:08
Thats why a Google Voice account (FREE) or a throw away phone is suggested. You can't be too safe nowadays.

Stay frosty.

Smokediver.

Last time I saw Piper she asked me if it was ok to send texts, and I told her there were too many eyes on my phone. No problems since then.

ChattDude
04-18-16, 19:50
Thats why a Google Voice account (FREE) or a throw away phone is suggested. You can't be too safe nowadays.

Stay frosty.

Smokediver.I use an iPhone app called Burner that I use that I highly recommend. You can create multiple "burner" phones all from the app and delete them at will.

JC807
04-22-16, 12:17
Had an amazing dream with Nikki Lynn (used to advertise as delicious booty) the other day and must say what a booty it is. She now does booty exercises to firm and tone that asset.

The dream started kind of rocky since she wasn't able to get a location until last minute but definitely made up for it with her lullaby skills.

Total GFE and really attentive to everything I wanted. Also, not a clock watcher for sure.

Dream consisted of DFK, K9, MISH, CG, and HE. We got so into the dream that there wasn't any CBJ but that will happen on next dream session.

Overall, a definite repeat and truly nice and caring woman.

Good luck to all!

JusThere7474
04-22-16, 14:20
Had an amazing dream with Nikki Lynn (used to advertise as delicious booty) the other day and must say what a booty it is. She now does booty exercises to firm and tone that asset.

The dream started kind of rocky since she wasn't able to get a location until last minute but definitely made up for it with her lullaby skills.

Total GFE and really attentive to everything I wanted. Also, not a clock watcher for sure.

Dream consisted of DFK, K9, MISH, CG, and HE. We got so into the dream that there wasn't any CBJ but that will happen on next dream session.

Overall, a definite repeat and truly nice and caring woman.

Good luck to all!Not seen anything on her in a while.

Smokie4
04-22-16, 15:07
Not seen anything on her in a while.She's staying UTR but is on her A game.

Hobby Lobby
04-22-16, 15:36

GFE can't be CBJ, can it? Never had a girlfriend that gave a BJ with a condom on.

JusThere7474
04-22-16, 19:04
She's staying UTR but is on her A game.Missed hooking up with her never could get the time for both of us and lost the number so missed that one but man she looked fun.

Smokie4
04-22-16, 21:37
Had some time this week and got to see Mel again. She is talking about retiring but has not yet. She is also hosting this weekend. She looked great and was dressed to play. She knows just what I like. It was the most intense dream I have ever had with her. She is really on her A game and let me crawling to my truck. Hit her up if your interested in seeing her this weekend.

WildBear420
04-23-16, 22:45
GFE can't be CBJ, can it? Never had a girlfriend that gave a BJ with a condom on.
There are multiple definitions I think it's safe to say everyone has their own view of what it means to them.

(In response to my post on scoring a Stanford girl, a sweet and innocent reader asks, "What does GFE mean in the listings?" GFE is "girlfriend experience. " Instead of just getting you off no kiss and leaving, a GFE contractor will let you pretend she's your honey. For exactly 60 minutes. What are the extras?

It varies, but the list usually includes:

Deep French kissing (DFK) mmm!

Staying until the end of the hour instead of heading out the door as soon as you pop.

Letting you come more than once.

Other way around letting you go down on her.

No, you don't get a BBBJ a "bareback blowjob" without a condom. Not on the first date anyway.

For once, this doesn't cost extra. It's just a different approach to the work, treating sex-for-hire as a sort of paid first date. A quick, hot fuck at the end of a long commute is just fine for lots of guys. But do you want her to listen to you process about your latest funding round and your daughter's * addiction while you spoon? Then GFE is your keyword.).

(Girlfriend Experience.

When an escort offers a service more akin to a 'real' relationship rather than just sex. The escort may go with the payer to dinner / the movies etc and engage in conversation, kissing and so forth, before retiring for sex (as what might occur when dating). Men who indulge in such Girlfriend Experiences with escorts are said to be enjoying The Hobby.).

(Girl friend experience.

An female escort who provides more then just sex.

Besides great sex, she provided the girl friend experience such as kissing, cuddling, and hugging.).

(GFE.

Like the others said, GFE=Girlfriend experience. In some situations, it also means that the prostitute / escort is willing to perform some services without condoms, akabarebacked, usually blowjobs (BBBJ).).

Bailey 1958
04-28-16, 15:15
Been a couple of weeks, but had a great dream with Vera. Though I always look to give mutual pleasure, she told me it's all about you. Nice, tall slender body, which allowed us to wrap around each other in one of several positions. I enjoy affection, and the tender touch of a woman, and she supplied that in a genuine way to where we were physically involved with each other most of the hour. GFE personified. She provides incall, but it's more relaxing for both if you can provide a room nearby. Gives her a chance to have time away, which a Mom really needs. Be good to her, and it will come back to you in spades!!

Jeffroftn
05-02-16, 18:16
Been a couple of weeks, but had a great dream with Vera. Though I always look to give mutual pleasure, she told me it's all about you. Nice, tall slender body, which allowed us to wrap around each other in one of several positions. I enjoy affection, and the tender touch of a woman, and she supplied that in a genuine way to where we were physically involved with each other most of the hour. GFE personified. She provides incall, but it's more relaxing for both if you can provide a room nearby. Gives her a chance to have time away, which a Mom really needs. Be good to her, and it will come back to you in spades!!Never had the pleasure, but would like to. Is she out of town?

Bailey 1958
05-03-16, 16:01
Never had the pleasure, but would like to. Is she out of town?Check USA adult classified under Chattanooga.

NorthernRebel
05-05-16, 02:49
Never had the pleasure, but would like to. Is she out of town? I've visited with Vera in the past but I haven't been able to get in touch with her. Don't know what her story is.

ChuckEpoo
05-05-16, 13:49
I've visited with Vera in the past but I haven't been able to get in touch with her. Don't know what her story is.Sent her money through western union for a appoinment I had to break at the last minute right before Christmas. She said no one had ever made right for hotel cost and time when they canceled. Promised an bour for 30 minute rate when ever we meet. She cha ged her. Umber rigbt after. Never heard from her again.

Wise Guy 868
05-05-16, 21:51
Sent her money through western union for a appoinment I had to break at the last minute right before Christmas. She said no one had ever made right for hotel cost and time when they canceled. Promised an bour for 30 minute rate when ever we meet. She cha ged her. Umber rigbt after. Never heard from her again.Sending money to a provider ahead of a scheduled meeting is just like giving treats to your puppy dog. There is no chance of getting it back.

Why bother? Next time send your money to a charity instead of a provider.

NorthernRebel
05-05-16, 23:06
Sent her money through western union for a appoinment I had to break at the last minute right before Christmas. She said no one had ever made right for hotel cost and time when they canceled. Promised an bour for 30 minute rate when ever we meet. She cha ged her. Umber rigbt after. Never heard from her again.When I used to see Vera about a year or so ago I never had a problem with her. If she said she was going to make good on something, she did. She was, IMO, a pretty darn good provider.

DaveTitans
05-06-16, 07:10
I've seen her for years. Always great GFE provider, no problems at all. And she has always been really sweet. YMMV.

Silverknight
05-06-16, 14:02
Sent her money through western union for a appoinment I had to break at the last minute right before Christmas. She said no one had ever made right for hotel cost and time when they canceled. Promised an bour for 30 minute rate when ever we meet. She cha ged her. Umber rigbt after. Never heard from her again.Kind of same here she taught me a valuable lesson.

ChuckEpoo
05-06-16, 16:15
Sending money to a provider ahead of a scheduled meeting is just like giving treats to your puppy dog. There is no chance of getting it back.

Why bother? Next time send your money to a charity instead of a provider.Because I made the apointment for an hour she had to get a sitter and a hotel room. At the very last minute I had no choice but to cancel. I asked her how much money she had spent. That is what I sent her. It wasnt a pre pay. I believe I owed that. She told me whe. I did see hsr ix get a hour for 30 min date, her number changed. I believe she meant it but I have messaged her several tkmes via her add on this site no response.

FigLeaf
05-06-16, 21:36
Saw her again on my way through Chattanooga yesterday.

I will say that once again she was everything I could ask for.

Those who have seen her know her ass is a thing of beauty.

Sad part is, my travels won't bring me back that way until at least July.

<HUGE SIGH .

ItsFillerTime
05-08-16, 18:58
With out getting into too much detail, it's kind of frustrating, from a personal standpoint. Now that I kinda got my shit together (got a little more fun time scratch avail) I'm wanting to possibly meet 1 or 2 of the utr's I read about on here, but unless you're part of the exclusive clique this site has become, and already have inside info on some of the select providers, that's getting harder and harder to do. USAadult classifieds currently has 1 legit ad posted for the Chatta area. Are the utr's so. "utr" around here that they don't need to post on usaac any more? And forget BP. I've been burned too many times on there, including being busted back in 12. It's just frustrating. Utr's!! Come out come out where ever you are!

AmberLove
05-11-16, 12:21

AmberLove
05-11-16, 15:20
Hi. I'm trying to get verified on a couple of websites such as (eccie, P411, and TER) I should have done this awhile ago but it didn't cross my mind until recently. I've been having more and more future clients requesting my reviews. If I've ever had a dream with you before or you plan on having a dream with me and you are verified on any of those please give me a call thanks!

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/here-until-sunday-outcalls-only-petite-and-discreet-e-b-n-y-companion-100-real/14601795

-Xoxo Amber Love😘128536;128536;.

JC807
05-21-16, 23:59
Got to dream of sweet Kelly a while back (another late review, sorry).

Dream location was very secluded and completely comfortable for me.

On to her, she is absolutely stunning and gorgeous! The perfect idea of a real world MILF.

She wore a sexy lingerie that really made the long wait to see her worthwhile for sure.

The dream consisted of CBJ, CG, MISH, K9, with a spa facial ending that was something to behold and that I will always remember. She's not a kisser for those who like that intimacy.

Her lullaby skills are so amazing that it rivals that of some active adult entertainers IMO. The combination of her skills, humor, and attitude are definitely sought after for me.

Overall, a true diamond in the ruff and a repeat over and over for as long as she's in the hobby!

Also, she's from out of town so playtime and availability are limited and subject to change at the drop of a hat, but the wait and patience are so worth it when the stars align. Of course your experience (s) may vary from mine.

Good luck to all!

Michael588
05-31-16, 09:07
Hey got to see Ryder again a little over a week ago. She is one sweet provider who provides a nice little clean incall and she does make sure that you are taken care of. We pretty much had fun from the bedroom, to the living room LOL. Anyways, we did BJ, daty, mish, k9 and cg. She is awesome guys, so give her a ring! She has one of the best racks ever too.

OutBack800
06-01-16, 10:14
Has anyone seen her in K town? I would like to set something up with Ryder, but that's a little close to home for me especially at a residence.

TnDeveloper
06-21-16, 10:57
I'm not asking for digits here but does anyone have any links to Autumn? I've heard a lot about her but never seen a pic or post on her?

ChuckEpoo
06-25-16, 10:44
I'm not asking for digits here but does anyone have any links to Autumn? I've heard a lot about her but never seen a pic or post on her?She's hot then cold, hit then 5 misses. You can find reviews of her on this forum. Last time I saw her she was in a very bad location, looks like the old habits coming back to haunt her. The reviews of her having a client wait in the parking lot under the guise of over sleeping and needing a few extra minutes but in reality once he gets the word to come get it, dinner is served, he sees the real reason, previous Client is just leaving the room.

ItsFillerTime
06-26-16, 19:02
Just wonderin if there's any particular reason USA-AC Chatt has been so dead lately. The only ad currently running is LindsayA, and it's not any good seeing how she's out of town, or whatever. K-town doesn't seem to be suffering any. Is it a LEO thing maybe?? Just curious.

Wiggles
06-26-16, 23:16
Just wonderin if there's any particular reason USA-AC Chatt has been so dead lately. The only ad currently running is LindsayA, and it's not any good seeing how she's out of town, or whatever. K-town doesn't seem to be suffering any. Is it a LEO thing maybe?? Just curious.When you look at other states and city's, it looks like no one is using it. Not sure of the rates to post but I liked the old days when they had a section here.

Starbucks2602
06-27-16, 12:38
She's hot then cold, hit then 5 misses. You can find reviews of her on this forum. Last time I saw her she was in a very bad location, looks like the old habits coming back to haunt her. The reviews of her having a client wait in the parking lot under the guise of over sleeping and needing a few extra minutes but in reality once he gets the word to come get it, dinner is served, he sees the real reason, previous Client is just leaving the room.She is taking a break from the hobby at the moment due to some personal issues. My ATF so hopefully not forever but I expect we want see her through the summer at least.

SlowNow
06-28-16, 06:21
Hey guys this posting on USA ac came up with an email addy jadejohnson somthing but the same posting is in nash. Chatt. And knox what your alls take on this I find fishy. Pics to good or professional. Going to email and see where it goes. Will report back.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/418/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/18137-come-and-please-your-thirst-.html

Mr Crazy
06-28-16, 17:34
Hey guys this posting on USA ac came up with an email addy jadejohnson somthing but the same posting is in nash. Chatt. And knox what your alls take on this I find fishy. Pics to good or professional. Going to email and see where it goes. Will report back.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/418/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/18137-come-and-please-your-thirst-.htmlReported as a scam in Memphis. Follow through with your inquiry and see if you can confirm.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?16710-USA-Adult-Classifieds-Advertiser-Reviews&p=2971417&viewfull=1#post2971417.

JTrout2001
07-18-16, 14:26

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/418/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/18137-come-and-please-your-thirst-.htmlI sent an email and got a response saying $$$ for an hr with $. 5 deposit before the appointment could be booked. My big head said "nope", the little one agreed.

Wise Guy 868
07-18-16, 19:32
I sent an email and got a response saying $$$ for an hr with $. 5 deposit before the appointment could be booked. My big head said "nope", the little one agreed.Anyone asking for advanced payment before even see her in person is running a scam. You will never see her, nor your money.

Robert501
07-19-16, 13:32
Anyone asking for advanced payment before even see her in person is running a scam. You will never see her, nor your money.I sent her an email and got thee reply we have all seen sending you to a website with a CC verification. She doesn't actually see anyone.

JC807
10-17-16, 15:47
Got to spend some time with chatty's best aka Bailey a while back and must say she's an absolute treat!

Definitely a gym rat with a rock solid body all the way around and a tan to match. She's also very engaging and made me feel at ease real quick.

Dream consisted of CBJ, MISH, RCG, K9, and spa facial to finish. She really loves the hobby and it showed with the request from her to have another dream before I had to wake up. But I'm too old for that, so one and done for me haha. We spent the rest of the time just talking about our interests and whatnot.

Overall, total GFE (from my viewpoint), not a clockwatcher, awesome lullaby skills, and very engaging. Definitely have repeated and will continue so.

Of course, your experience (s) may vary from mine.

Good luck to all!

JGriff16
10-19-16, 08:55
Got to spend some time with chatty's best aka Bailey a while back and must say she's an absolute treat!

Definitely a gym rat with a rock solid body all the way around and a tan to match. She's also very engaging and made me feel at ease real quick.

Dream consisted of CBJ, MISH, RCG, K9, and spa facial to finish. She really loves the hobby and it showed with the request from her to have another dream before I had to wake up. But I'm too old for that, so one and done for me haha. We spent the rest of the time just talking about our interests and whatnot.

Overall, total GFE (from my viewpoint), not a clockwatcher, awesome lullaby skills, and very engaging. Definitely have repeated and will continue so.

Good luck to all!Curious if your idea of GFE here includes kissing.

JC807
10-19-16, 13:44
Curious if your idea of GFE here includes kissing.Absolutely, kissing is allowed but neither of us are good kissers so I left that out.

But GFE is a pretty broad term that I've seen, which is why I put my statement in parenthesis. Some say it is kissing, BBBJCIM, MSOG, or even BBFS while others say it's the ladies focusing all their attention on you and your desires for however long you wanted and even some say that it is those who will accompany you to an event and then tuck you in for the dream to begin. Basically fast forwarding months or years of typical dating into a matter of a few hours or days.

There are many more "definitions" of GFE of course.

Starbucks2602
10-21-16, 15:17

Good luck to all!Couldn't agree more! I've seen her several times. Always on time, clean, nice, excited, & a bunch of fun. Last few times I've just dreamt of a BBBJCIM Bc of my preferences. And in my dream she has the skills! But beyond the mechanics she is one of the stable UTR's in this hobby. Trey her well guys.

JC807
10-24-16, 21:08
I'm really slacking on timely reviews, sorry about that.

I got to dream of southern peach a while back when she visited town and must say that she's a real hard working no bs and all pleasure woman. Stayed at a very upscale location that I felt so at ease, I wanted to fall asleep real quick to begin the dream.

The dream consisted of BBBJ, DATY, RCG, CG, MISH, and finished with an amazing chest view of confetti.

Definitely not a clock watcher and all about getting that second dream, but I couldn't handle it. Too damn old.

Overall, a definite repeat for me, and though some or many would argue that she's very pricey, I'm a firm believer of "you get what you pay for" and I'll admit that I'm not always able to afford her donations, she's still a top somewhat local lady.

Of course as always, your experience (s) may vary from mine.

Good luck to all!

Jeepster1
12-02-16, 10:28
Perfect pale petite redhead SashaDear is planning a trip to Chattanooga. I saw her this week in Nashville and had a great GFE time; and I think she looks better than her pics. If you check the Nashville forums, you'll find that she made a lot of guys very happy!

Sasha is finalizing her Chattanooga travel dates, depending on which days you gents prefer. She sent me this message: "it will be sometime this weekend or next week; if I can get some more people to hit me up, then I can look at everyone's schedule and mine and see when would best be to go there to get the most out of Chattanooga :) ".

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/418/posts/1-Independent-Escorts/1-Independent-Escorts/23251-VISITING-Indy-s-Hottest-Redheaded-Hottie-s-First-Tour-In-Tennesee.html

Google Sashadear's phone and you'll find review links on TER, ECCIE, etc.

You can find many great Sasha reviews in the Indianapolis forum here:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/search.php?searchid=4002538

She's also on P411. More pictures here:

http://sashadear.escorts.biz/photos/

https://www.preferred411.com/P201550

-Jeepster1.

SlowNow
12-09-16, 23:03
I second the vote, I have seen her in indy and guys great tight and drama free.

Sharky2013
12-15-16, 00:33
Don't you people believe in putting links to providers (or at least add a couple of pix in your review) in Chattanooga. Jeez, one needs to see who you are reviewing. One man's idea of a fantastic looking provider is another man's skank. Not to mention the myriad of common names these chicks use. It almost makes your board useless. Just sayin!

JJR423
12-24-16, 11:06
Got a text Friday late after noon from Piper saying she was headed to town and wanted to know if I wanted to play. I responded to her and set up a date with her. Just a great time with her as usual. She didn't know how long was going to be in town. Always a treat to see. She really gets into her play time.

VolMan75
01-03-17, 23:14
Haven't had any chocolate in a while, and she looked cute. Since I saw a couple decent reviews here, I decided to see her. Luckily caught her right as she was getting a room, not a great hotel though. But pics were accurate and soon we were naked. Great tits and body, and responsive to DATY. BBBJ was nice but a bit light, then onto the main act. Finished in doggie. Overall good time with a very cute young lady!

Robert Kitchen
01-05-17, 17:08
Anyone ever seen Mila?

RichHam
01-24-17, 23:33
After numerous last minute cancellations on both sides due to unforeseen circumstances, I finally got to meet her today. Apparently, she had me confused with another client and was surprised when I walked in. After verifying who I was though, she warmed up and got to my dream. Can't add anything to what has already been said. Body is a solid 10, gets into the dream with the appropriate noises and doesn't just lie down and take it. Would definitely repeat if she's in Chattanooga, her in call is a little far out of town but I felt safe enough when I visited during the day.

UltimateFun
01-26-17, 00:54
After numerous last minute cancellations on both sides due to unforeseen circumstances, I finally got to meet her today. Apparently, she had me confused with another client and was surprised when I walked in. After verifying who I was though, she warmed up and got to my dream. Can't add anything to what has already been said. Body is a solid 10, gets into the dream with the appropriate noises and doesn't just lie down and take it. Would definitely repeat if she's in Chattanooga, her in call is a little far out of town but I felt safe enough when I visited during the day.Did she contact you back with a different number than in ad? 615 area code. Trying to verify. Thanks!

RichHam
01-26-17, 10:49
Did she contact you back with a different number than in ad? 615 area code. Trying to verify. Thanks!Yes, not sure why she does that. Made me a little uneasy at first thinking that someone else is answering for her ad.

That's how she did me too.

Robert Kitchen
02-07-17, 14:32
All I can say is your missing out if you have not tried this spinner! Two hours later and I'm still trying to catch my breath!!

Robert Kitchen
02-08-17, 11:42
All I can say is your missing out if you have not tried this spinner! Two hours later and I'm still trying to catch my breath!!Sorry folks I put the wrong name on here!! It was Apryl.

JohnGrow
03-07-17, 12:49
I had been admiring her from afar. Is she still in the hobby? I will passing through Chat in a couple of weeks but noticed that her ad is no longer up. I hope that she hasn't retired.

ILuvPantyhose
03-08-17, 13:26
Fellas, long time member, first time posting.

I was traveling from Cincinnati to Atlanta on business. Tried to see someone in Knoxville, but we couldn't connect. Decided to look on the board at Chattanooga and I was very glad I did. Sweet Kelly responded to my request about Angel Loves, her mother, and after passing the LE check, I was detouring to their place.

Angel Loves was there at the same house as Sweet Kelly, who vetted me at the door and let me in. She's smoking hot, too, but wasn't seeing anyone at the time. Kelly led me back to the bedroom where Angel was, dressed in pantyhose and heels, just like I like. After talking and getting to know one another, she made my eyes roll!

Everything is covered, but she is a very passionate lover, who loves to kiss, cuddle and be fondled. She even let me tear her pantyhose before the main event. Highly recommend!

RichHam
03-08-17, 18:09
After a provider cancelled on me, I was scrambling for a replacement. I was looking at the sisters cinnamon and spice but I was informed that they're out for now. Sweet Kelly has been helping them out to see clients and was kind enough to see me after some screening. She saw me at her house, she lives out in the country, I didn't have to look over my shoulder for anyone. Felt pretty safe. It's not five star accommodations by any stretch but good enough for what I needed. I dreamt of BBBJ, LFK, mish, she has amazing nice natural cans. I asked her to play with herself finished BBBJCIM. She can really sell it and likes it rough. She'll ask you how fast or slow you want it, really nice personality, treat her right!

Wiggles
03-09-17, 01:30
I had been admiring her from afar. Is she still in the hobby? I will passing through Chat in a couple of weeks but noticed that her ad is no longer up. I hope that she hasn't retired.Saw her last week. She is great and on top of her game. Cute and safe.

MrJohnsn
03-09-17, 02:42
Saw her last week. She is great and on top of her game. Cute and safe.She also got a new job and a nice BF; and after what a apparently jealous monger posted on her FB page that might have been the icing on the cake!

SlowNow
03-09-17, 10:35
So thier must be a secret password for her LOL, I talked to her over the phone once, and it went well so I though since the convo was good. She had asked me to pm her so make sure I'm a member and all witch is all good. Then the linez went silent. Guys any help on this or is really that hard to get ahold of her any info would be great. On side not did get a chance to see apryl, was great while it lasted but we had cut the visit short.

RichHam
03-10-17, 00:34
So thier must be a secret password for her LOL, I talked to her over the phone once, and it went well so I though since the convo was good. She had asked me to pm her so make sure I'm a member and all witch is all good. Then the linez went silent. Guys any help on this or is really that hard to get ahold of her any info would be great. On side not did get a chance to see apryl, was great while it lasted but we had cut the visit short.Yeah, I had to pm her too. I don't think she actually had time to check me out online but I managed to convince her that I wasn't LEO. I think she was very careful since she hosted me at home. There's no secret handshake or anything. Just cautious I guess. Good luck.

DownTime307
03-24-17, 16:14
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

The Load2
03-24-17, 20:59
I just spoke with her to let her know about what he is claiming. She sent me screen shots of texted conversation with him. He is blowing her up with text messages. All over the fact that she is unable to see him at this time. He is going to have to learn that patience is a big part of this game. Can't wait to get back over her way to check out her new look. She always treats me well.I think she can post the text messages as long as the phone number isn't in them.