PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Discretion286
04-20-21, 14:14
Is there any action to be had at the truck stop on 111? Are the girls standing on the Exit available, or just panhandling?

Gibson1970
04-21-21, 08:59
Is there any action to be had at the truck stop on 111? Are the girls standing on the Exit available, or just panhandling?I've heard stories about the Pilot station having girls, but that is just rumor and never confirmed. The girls at the exit are fugly and probably only interested in panhandling. My opinion.

Discretion286
04-22-21, 15:50
I've heard stories about the Pilot station having girls, but that is just rumor and never confirmed. The girls at the exit are fugly and probably only interested in panhandling. My opinion.I was getting gas and a woman made eye contact with me. I held it just a little too long and she walked over. Decent body, arranged a hand job for a tip.

Discretion286
04-22-21, 22:52
Tonight, I picked up Missy at the truck stop at Ext 288. Very honest, engaged in conversation. Hand job only, but stated she would be open to more; but I just didn't have the time. Not beautiful face, but thin body and open to touching all areas.

OldCodger
04-26-21, 16:54
Tonight, I picked up Missy at the truck stop at Ext 288. Very honest, engaged in conversation. Hand job only, but stated she would be open to more; but I just didn't have the time. Not beautiful face, but thin body and open to touching all areas.I'm always on the lookout for a swallower.

Discretion286
05-25-21, 22:14
Missy from the truck stop on 111 seems to have moved on. I was wondering if there are any girls at Love's at the Baxter exit? I've checked several times, and it looks like a good remote spot, but I never see any. Is there a special place to go to meet someone?

Discretion286
08-30-21, 00:53
Tried repeatedly at the truck stop on 111. One girl in white jeep; said she doesn't do that when asked if she was free. Is there anywhere to find anonymous action in Cookeville?

Discretion286
04-19-22, 16:09
Has anyone seen or heard from Missy, who used to hang out on 111? I picked her up a couple of times. Where are the girls hanging out now that the old General Lee has been torn down?