PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Discretion286
07-30-22, 23:14
Is the blonde chick at Walgreens on Willow available or just panhandling?

Gibson1970
08-02-22, 16:47
Is the blonde chick at Walgreens on Willow available or just panhandling?My guess she is panhandling.

Idunk2
08-02-22, 18:36
My guess she is panhandling.I saw her in front of Lowes a few days ago. She was just sitting out front. I saw her again in the parking lot on my way back through the area. I pulled in to scope things and asked if she needed a ride. She asked me to take her to Walgreens on Willow. Was wearing some basketball shorts and a dirty and ragged shirt with no bra. I took her over there and she was pretty whacked out, claims she has an ex that has somehow inserted tracking devices into her clothes to keep up with her. Said she was recently out of prison. I just let her out at Walgreens and didn't ask about any services she may offer as I didn't think in her state of mind was a good idea.

Discretion286
09-04-22, 23:37
Picked up Christy on Neal. Needed ride to Marathon on Jefferson. On way, I asked if she was interested in more. She stated she didn't do that. Dropped her off at Marathon and kept cruising for about an hour. Saw her walking back and again picked her up She was impressed I knew her name. She told me she told the person at the station that someone had offered, and her life would be better if she did. I stated I would be glad to help her since she both had needs. She asked what she would have to do and I said I would be happy with a handjob. She didn't know I had looked for two hours with no luck. After some thought, she agreed. We pulled over and she was good to her word, even letting me fondle her. After my problem was solved, we even shared a drink. She said "I guess I'm a hooker now. " I wasn't sure how I felt about that. I believe in people helping each other, but I never wanted to lead anyone where they didn't want to go. She was friendly, and had me drop her off at the park and ride at 111 and 40, where she said she lived. She disappeared down the path. I've looked for her since, but haven't had any luck.

Discretion286
09-27-22, 23:47
I knew Missy as a regular at the old General Lee Truckstop. It was torn down and I didn't see her forever. Saw her at the station on Jefferson and Interstate Drive. She was arguing with a guy and asked me to come back in a few minutes. I made a loop and pulled back into the McDonald's parking lot and she got in. She was mad at a guy but calmed quickly. She must have had it rough for a while, because she's now toothless and generally looked rough but clean. We went for a drive and I got a nice long hand job. I asked for a BJ, but she said not without a condom. I asked if she would be open to more, with a condom, and she replied she would. We spent a lot of time just talking, and she was actually pleasant once she calmed down. Have looked for her more, with no luck. Looks rough, but no drama.

Discretion286
09-30-22, 22:48
Picked her up at the church on Jefferson. Said she was going home to make amends with her kids. I helped her and didn't ask for anything in return. Gave her a ride to Greyhound. I would appreciate it if more of you would post about girls willing to help for cash.

LexHard
10-07-22, 12:49
I'm going to be in the Cookeville area next week. Any suggestions on where I would have the best luck?

Discretion286
10-20-22, 23:08
I'm going to be in the Cookeville area next week. Any suggestions on where I would have the best luck?Sorry about the delay. Exit 287 and head north. A lot of the girls aren't pros but will give services if you talk nice and make an indirect offer. Really hit or miss.

BigDaddy242
12-30-22, 22:56
I live near Cookeville and have been keeping my eye out for street walkers but I have never found any.

Discretion286
02-04-23, 02:40
I live near Cookeville and have been keeping my eye out for street walkers but I have never found any.There's no consistency. Sometimes you can find them at Interstate and Jefferson; sometimes just walking down Jefferson; sometimes near the railroad tracks on Willow. Most of them aren't looking bit you can offer a ride then negotiate. A surprising number just want rides, and I respect that. Some will accept offers for more. Missy hangs out at the service station at Interstate and Willow. She won't do much but has helped link me to other girls who would. Very hit and miss.

Discretion286
09-27-23, 22:57
Missy is back after a stint in county. Average build with short hair. If you pick her up, treat her right.

Has anyone seen Mel, the tall blonde on Jefferson?